The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pet Teachers 3: Submissive Simian

by JFGargiulo

I ran through the forest.

I didn’t look back at the house no matter how much I was tempted to …

My bare feet screamed in pain, stinging from what seemed like a lifetime of torture, but I pushed through it. My legs felt wobbly and unnatural, as if I haven’t stretched them out for ages. I involuntarily tripped over rocks, snapped twigs, and stepped unknowingly in animal shit. My pigtailed blonde hair was disheveled and became a magnet for leaves. I was dirty, sweating, and out of breath …

A fucking, naked mess …

After … I had no idea how long I was running, but my lungs gave out … I took the chance to stop and catch my breath …

I bent my knees slightly and rested my hands on my thighs. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, and doing so felt good …

Looking up, I could just see the full moon shine through the treetops. All around me, however, everything was pitch black. The only sounds were rustling leaves, owl calls, flapping wings, and … music …

No! They found me …

I ran faster this time, my small, milky-white tits flopping about. I tried running while covering my ears, but doing so felt awkward and slowed me down.

The pitch-blackness of the forest didn’t help, either. I stopped to get my bearings—which way should I go?

The music seemed to come from … everywhere …

“No!” I screamed. “Stop it!” I ran a few more feet, covering my ears again. “Get out of my head!”

I could feel it … the cheerful, repetitiveness of the organ-grinder tune … burrowing through my ears … clouding my mind … I staggered, but forced myself to press on to freedom—was that a road up ahead, through the bushes?

I smiled. Only a few more feet, and I’d be free …

Just a little more—

I fell. Maybe I tripped over a rock, my own feet, or whatever, but I hit the ground hard.

The music still enveloped my senses …

How long was I down for? I couldn’t say … All that mattered was reaching the road … I panted, crawling as quickly as I could …

The happy melody seemed to come from everywhere, never getting louder or quieter, just playing … and playing … and playing …

And my crawling reminded me of walking in a more … natural, dare I say … primitive sort of way …

And then something clicked in the back of my mind, something that steadily turned my muscles into lead and then froze them stiff …

My mouth hung open, drool dripping onto the forest floor as my blue eyes glazed over … I turned onto my back, like a good, dirty little hoe-bag, and stroked my clit in time with the beat …

And I cummed, my squirted lady-juice a small fountain in the moonlight. I washed my face with my sticky wet hand, then slowly stood up and faced the road before me.

The road that I didn’t take. My body stiff, I turned about-face, stretched my arms out stiffly before me, and marched back to the house.

I let the sweet sound of Mistress’s music guide me down the correct path. Somehow, now that my mind was opened, I knew exactly how to get back home.

I intoned, “I-slave-for-my-mistress-every-day. I-love-her-bare-feet-in-every-way.” I screeched like a monkey in time with the music: “Ooh-ah-ah, ooh-ah-ah …” Then I repeated my mantra and screeching, all the while allowing Mistress’s holy music to penetrate every part of my being …

How could I have denied my mistress the pleasure—the right—of owning me?

And then, as I slowly walked home, the memories—fuzzy sights, sounds, and feelings—flashed through my mind …

* * *

“This is so stupid,” I said to myself out loud.

I was in my room, putting my hair in pigtails and getting ready for bed. It was the night of our first day at The Transformation Retreat—at least, I think it was … It’s been so hard to keep track of time lately.

“Why didn’t I say anything when Victoria suggested we leave?” I paced the floor. “I don’t want to be naked all the time.” I caught my reflection in a full-body mirror. I smiled weakly, but still admired the view. “Though I still got it …” I laughed … frowned … sighed. “All right, Donna, it’s not the end of the world. You’ve been through a lot—former beauty queen, good job, wonderful friends …” I shuffled to my bed and sat on it. “Maybe Melanie can help me find a man …”

I yawned. Then the calming music that Melanie wanted us to listen to played. I lied down, closed my blue eyes, and relaxed …

… and the blackness before my eyes disappeared in a blinding flash of white light, an airy breeze, chirping birds, and a babbling brook …

“Sleep deeply, Donna,” a voice said. “You’re eyes are closed, but your ears and mind are open. Listen to me, accept me, and I’ll help you make your dreams come true for your friends … and you. Would you like that?”

I was sprawled out on a grassy hill on my back. I smiled, licked my lips, and said, “Yes.”

“Good girl. Now, tell me, Donna, what’s the one thing you want here at The Retreat?”

“Mm … I want to help my friends overcome their problems … I love them so much … I can’t bear to see them in pain … I have to do something … for Vicky … Susan … Mildred …”

“How nice … Who’s your best friend?”

“I don’t know … I don’t think I have one …”

“Listen and obey, Donna. Pick one from the four who came with you.”

Donna sighed. “Okay … Victoria, I suppose. We’ve known each other forever. She’s so level-headed. She thinks for herself and us.”

“Excellent. Now, what’s the one thing that you want to have happen to you?”

“I want to fall I love with the man of my dreams …”

“And you will, but it will be with a woman, not a man. Listen and obey, Donna … The longer you stay here, the more you will become attracted to women and detest the touch of men. Understand?”

“Huh … hmm … if you say so … I’ll obey …”

“You’re a wonderful person for obeying, Donna. Prove to me your obedience by having a dream of you and Victoria naked in a room … Good night.”

“Good night,” I mumbled.

Donna stood up and found herself in a white room. She walked toward a bed, on which Victoria was lying naked. She stood over her, caressing her friend’s black hair …

“Oh, Donna,” Victoria whispered. “Now that I’m divorced, I can say it.”

“Say what?” Donna asked, lying down next to her.

“I love you.”

Tears welled up in Donna’s eyes as her lips drew closer to Victoria’s till they touched. Their mouths caressed each other in a tender kiss, and their tongues Frenched. Donna squeezed her tits till silky strands of milk spirted out and into Victoria’s perfectly round, open mouth …

Donna then buried her face in Victoria’s lady-hole. She darted her tongue back and forth till her lover cummed, and she sucked and drank Vicky’s sticky lady-juice. She lapped it up faster … faster … till she squirted all over Victoria’s face—

I woke up gasping for breath, my chest heaving … What the fuck just happened?

What a weird dream—wait. I frowned. Why was the bed wet? I looked down: My cooch and the bed were soaked …

I lied back down. I had no idea how that happened … but I didn’t clean myself, nor did I have a problem sleeping in the dampness …

I didn’t tell anyone about my wet dream—I was too embarrassed. After all, I wasn’t sure how anyone would take it … Especially Vicky …

Oh, speaking of whom, here’s what happened one night at dinner—which was excellent, by the way. I swear Elaine must’ve gone to culinary school …

Anyway, I couldn’t remember the last time I ate this well. The steak wasn’t rare, the butter sauce was flavored, the vegetables roasted without being burned, the wine sweet …

It made me forget about being naked in front of everyone … though I really hoped Vicky noticed. She didn’t seem to care. I wished I was sitting next to her, or at least across from her so we could’ve play footsie …

I whimpered.

“Donna, are you all right?” Melanie asked.

“What? Oh, yes. Just … still trying to get used to being naked all the time …” I laughed nervously. “How about you, Victoria?”

Vicky kept her eyes on Melanie the whole night, so I knew they couldn’t be an item. Vicky had it out for Melanie, but damned if I knew why.

“Hmm? Oh, uh, yeah,” Victoria said. “I’m not really feeling it.”

Vicky turned to me briefly before glaring back at Melanie. I winked and smiled at her … but she didn’t notice.

Oh, well. A former beauty queen would never be denied what she wanted …

After dinner, I asked Melanie if I could speak privately with her. The retreat owner brought me into her office. We sat across from each other, her in a chair and me on a couch.

“So, what’s on your mind?” Melanie asked.

“Well, it’s really weird,” I began. “Ever since coming here I’ve developed a crush on Vicky.”

“Really?” Melanie asked. “I didn’t know you liked women.”

“I don’t … at least, I didn’t think I did …” I looked out into space and shook my head. “Every time we sit and eat together, I want to be next to her, I want to feed her … I want her to notice me …” I sighed. “I always thought of her as my best friend, but …”

“Does she know that?”

“We grew up together, so yeah …”

“Mm … This is something we should explore …”

“How?”

“Well, in the coming days, I was going to introduce you girls to some exercises that I’ve come up with, but why don’t we get a head start with you?”

I blinked and licked her lips. “If … if you think it might help with the whole Vicky thing—and my dreams, which is a whole other thing.”

Melanie smiled. “I can imagine. You see, Donna, it says something about you that you came here to support your friends. But you need to help yourself before you can help them.”

I sighed and nodded. “Anything … So what do we do?”

Melanie thought in silence for a few seconds. She got up and walked to her desk. From a drawer she took out a music box. She retook her seat and placed the box in her lap. It looked like a jack-in-the-box, but on the top was as speaker and the sides were designed by painted spirals, watches, and wavy lines.

“Sit back and relax,” Melanie said, turning the crank handle. “Listen, let the music envelope you …”

I did so, never dreaming that organ-grinder music would come out of it. Still, I kept my focus on the repeating three-note tune … My shoulders drooped, and I sank into the cushion, sliding in my seat … I blinked my eyes furiously in an attempt to keep them open, and my head bobbed up and down every time I felt my chin hit my chest …

“Oh, Donna, you’re such a good girl,” Melanie intoned. “You see someone in trouble, you do something to help them … I bet your beauty-queen platform was all about community service or charity … You see, you do … See, do … Like a monkey … Monkey see, monkey do … Isn’t that right, Donna?”

I nodded slowly …

“Good girl … Good monkey-girl … You will be my special secret helper here at The Retreat … You will rally all the girls to get behind my plans and exercises … You will stick up for me whenever Vicky complains … You will become more attracted to her … You will want my help to win her. It’s for her own good … Monkey see, monkey do … Understand?”

I nodded slowly …

“Good girl … Now …” Melanie propped her bare feet on my lap and wiggled her toes. “Massage them.”

I obeyed, applying pressure with my thumbs to Melanie’s soft, dirty soles.

“You love the feel of my feet in your hands, Donna. Get on your knees and lick them. Monkey see, monkey do …”

I kneeled. I saw the smooth soles … I ran my tongue all over them …

“Oh, yes …” Melanie said, licking her lips. “I love a woman’s tongue on my bare feet, and you love to pleasure me this way. Suck my toes—they taste just like bananas!”

I sucked each one individually and made sure to lick in between all of them as well … They were so sweet and juicy that my mouth worked overtime given all the saliva that came out of it. When I let go of Melanie’s big toe, with a decidedly loud pop, the retreat owner’s feet were wet and smelly.

“Watch how my toes wiggle and curl, Donna … and my soles scrunch and un-scrunch … You love it … It’s like nothing you’ve ever seen or experienced before, and a foot fetish is another thing that you have and need to understand more of … If you understand, then do so like a monkey …”

“Ooh-ooh-ah-ah,” I said, scratching my head with one hand and an armpit with the other.

“Good girl,” Melanie said. “Now, sit back on the couch … When the music stops, you will forget what just happened, but carry out my commands.”

And once my naked ass was sitting down, Melanie stopped turning the crank.

My eyes closed and head bobbed a couple of times. Then I woke up with a snap and sat up straight, breathing heavily.

“What just happened?” I asked.

“We just had an enlightening talk, but it’s late now. Why don’t you go to bed?”

“Uh, sure,” I said, wiping my mouth dry. “Hey, what’s that box?”

“This? Oh, it’s something we’ll discuss later.”

I nodded. I got up, rubbed my forehead, and left the room. I walked into my bedroom and lied down. It took me a while to fall asleep. I had no idea why, but I couldn’t stop thinking of my bare feet.

I sat up looked at my foot bottoms, and they were so grimy. I wiped them clean, but they were still black, less so my arches. My mouth watered … I sniffed my toes, and they smelled musty. I groaned, lied back, and sucked my toes while touching my clit.

I didn’t like the idea of eating dirt, but my wet soles were pink and clean, so when I finally got to sleep, I was content …

Could you believe that? Ugh, the old me would never have done that, but … Eh, I guess the real me was coming out. I mean, it took some getting used to, but at least Melanie was there to help me—especially during our one-on-one sessions.

“I don’t care what it takes,” I told Melanie at one of those appointments. “How do I make Vicky fall in love with me? Nothing seems to be working …”

Melanie smiled. “You’ve been doing a good job leading everyone in their meditation exercises. Have you ever done yoga?”

“Yeah …”

“Well, show off your body to Vicky …”

I thought about it. “It’s worth a try …”

So that afternoon, Victoria, Mildred, Susan, and Molly stood in a semicircle in a room on the first floor of The Retreat. I stood before them.

“All right, ladies, I’m going to lead you in your yoga exercises today,” I said.

“You’re really getting into this, aren’t you?” Molly asked.

I shrugged. “What can I say?” I briefly glanced over at Vicky, but tried not to make it obvious. “I just want to show that I care.” I clapped her hands. “All right, let’s begin …”

I first did the downward dog, placing my hands and toes on the floor and slowly lifting my ass in the air. Then I did the cobra pose, my legs flat and together against the floor and arms spread straight out in front of me … and my chest thrust out. I made sure to go through the positions that would accentuate my tits, butt cheeks, and vagina.

After the yoga session, everyone took a break to wash up and spend time in the common room. Victoria trailed behind them.

“Hey, Vicky, can I talk to you for a bit?” I asked.

“Sure. What’s up?”

I couldn’t look her in the eye. I bit my lower lip. I crossed my ankles and scratched my head. I felt my white cheeks flush pink.

“You okay, Donna?”

“Hmm? Oh, yeah, um … So. Have you been enjoying your stay here?”

Victoria sighed. “I guess. I don’t know. I still want to go home.” She looked around the room. “There’s something about this place … It’s just creepy—like I’m being watched …”

“Well, we can always share a bed if you’re feeling scared.”

Victoria frowned. “Seriously, are you all right? Just come out with it.”

“Well, if you say so …”

Grabbing hold of Victoria’s face, I pulled her close and planted a big kiss on my friend’s lips. I felt he fighting me. That didn’t make sense … I wrapped my arms around my friend—no, my lover

But Victoria pushed my off of her, and we stared at each other.

“Donna, what the hell?” Victoria spat.

“What … what do you mean?”

“You kissed me! Why would you do that?”

“Isn’t it obvious? … I love you …”

“What? Since when?”

“Since we got here. Oh, Vicky!” I quickly grabbed her hands and held them gently. “I’ve finally come to terms with who I am! I love you!” My eyes watered. “Do you love me, Bestie?”

Victoria winced. “Oh, Donna … I wish I did—I mean I do, and, yeah, we’re good friends. We all are. But romantically … I wish I did, but I’m not into women …”

I swallowed and blinked. No, I didn’t just hear that. I smiled weakly. “That’s a weird joke …”

“It’s not …”

I couldn’t shake away the tunnel vision. No … This couldn’t be happening … I let go of Vicky’s hands—as if they were contagious. I breathed heavily …

“I need to go,” Donna said. “I need Melanie.” I sprinted out of the room.

“Wait, Don—”

“Leave me alone!”

In Melanie’s office, I cried her eyes out.

“I’ve never been so embarrassed!” I blubbered. “She doesn’t love me! She hates me!”

Rivers of tears and snot flowed from my face as Melanie held me in my arms.

“I’m sorry, Donna, but sometimes these things happen,” Melanie said, stroking my hair. “It’ll be all right.”

“No it won’t!” I coughed and breathed heavily. “I have to win her! I just have to!”

“That’ll only make things worse between you two,” Melanie said. She looked into my eyes and massaged my temples. “I have a better idea.”

I licked my lips. “What is it?”

Melanie leaned in and stuck her tongue down my throat. Then she said, “Love me; hate her.”

“What? But she’s my friend …”

“No, a friend wouldn’t break your heart like that, would she?”

“I … I-I guess not.”

Our lips locked again, and Melanie lightly licked mine. A shiver ran down my spine, but a good one.

“Victoria has always been selfish.”

“That’s not true.”

“Oh, really? You girls brought her here to deal with her divorce, and how did she thank you? By wanting to leave, by not even giving me or this place a chance.”

I thought about it. “Yeah … You’re right …”

“Of course I’m right. Now, sit on the couch.”

I obeyed. When Melanie sat before me, she held the music box and began cranking it … and the music found a home in my good monkey-ears. I swayed to the tune …

“Oh, my sweet monkey-girl … Listen and obey me … Listen and love me … Listen and hate Vicky …”

“Yes, Mistress …”

“You can’t wait to fulfill my wishes …”

She was so right, but, wow, did I learn the hard way …

Anyway I needed to make a new start. I avoided Vicky as much as possible, but it was hard to during meals. One day, after dinner, Vicky pulled me aside.

“Hey, we need to talk,” she said.

“No, we don’t.”

“Donna, enough! … Look, I don’t know what’s going on with you and Melanie, but you need to believe. You’re one of my best friends, and I love you.” Vicky gave me a hug. “I appreciate everything you and the girls have been trying to do to help me.”

I frowned. “Really?”

“Of course. Can we please just … put what happened behind us?”

“I guess … I’ll need to talk it over with Mel—”

“Damn it, what kind of hold does she have over you?”

“None!” I protested. “She’s just helping me …”

“With what?”

“I …”

Suddenly, my head started throbbing. Vicky loved me … ?

“And why aren’t you eating meat all of a sudden? What’s that about?”

I looked at my friend. “I … I don’t know …”

“Hey … you all right … ?”

“I just need some aspirin.”

I walked off to find Melanie. I knocked on the retreat owner’s office door.

“Come in,” came a muffled voice from inside.

I entered and told Melanie about my encounter with Vicky.

“Melanie, I’m so confused,” I said. “I don’t know who to believe anymore.”

“No need to worry, dear,” Melanie comforted. “Tell you what. Meet me at the basement entrance in five minutes.”

“Why? What’s down there?”

Melanie smiled. “Freedom.”

So I did as I was told, and Melanie led me down a flight of stairs and down a hallway into a dimly lit room.

“What is this place?” I asked.

“Where minds are opened,” Melanie said.

I hesitated entering. “I don’t like this, Melanie … Maybe I’ll go to b—”

Just then, Elaine grabbed me from behind and held a chloroformed handkerchief over my mouth. I struggled, but soon fell limp to the floor …

When I woke up, my body felt sore, especially her mouth, ass, and legs. The fog in my head finally evaporated as I realized my predicament. A dim light shined over my naked body, keeping the rest of the room in blackness. My back was against a pole, which my body was tied to. A thick, plastic bit was stuffed in my mouth. My wrists were held in place by a brace, so all I could do was clasp my fingers as if in prayer.

I was balanced on my tight ass, which made my butt cheeks sore. My legs were bent at the knees, and my ankles were tied together tightly with a rope that was suspended from the ceiling. My two big toes were tied together with some twine.

Footsteps came closer. I heaved and my eyes watered.

Melanie and Elaine came into the light. Melanie knelt before my torso and started stroking my hair. She twirled her fingers in the blonde strands. Elaine stood next to my bare feet, holding a thick wooden rod.

I whimpered; Melanie chuckled.

“I can’t have you ruining my plans, Donna,” Melanie said matter-of-factly. “I’ve come too far to have you or Vicky deny me my pleasure. So, you must be punished, broken, and conditioned.”

She licked my temple, and I gurgled my disgust. She pulled a pigtail, and I yelped.

“Bad girl—bad!” Melanie howled. “Now you must know pain!”

Melanie snapped her fingers, and Elaine held the rope with one hand while with the other she wielded the rod against my bare soles. The wooden stick felt smooth and round at first, but soon all feeling in my tender tootsies was lost. The rhythmic slapping at first hurt, but then the pain became a dull, annoying sensation.

I fidgeted and heaved, clawing at the air with my fingers and wiggling my toes. With each hit, I yipped and screeched at the top of my lungs. It also didn’t help that, while this was going on, Melanie lightly pinched my nipples.

My tits got hard, and soon milk seeped out of them. I blinked rapidly and tears blurred my vision.

Melanie snapped her fingers, and Elaine stopped. I caught her breath, curling my toes and scrunching my soles repeatedly just to get some feeling in them.

Melanie snapped her fingers again. Elaine got on her knees in front of my bare feet and quickly ran her fingers all over my sensitive soles. Melanie tickled my stomach and sides. It hurt to move and laugh, but I couldn’t think of anything else to do to counter these crazy bitches.

My soles felt as if they were on fire. I tried in vain to swat Elaine’s fingers away by moving my feet however I could.

The only thing I could do was laugh … and gasp … and choke … and say a silent prayer that this torture would be over soon and I’d be free of this place forever …

Melanie snapped her fingers, and my captors stopped. I breathed through her nose, my chest heaving. I choked and coughed on my own spilt, and Melanie undid the mouth clamp. I repeatedly opened and closed my mouth to get some feeling back into it.

Then they tickled me again! I howled at the top of my lungs and rhythmically heaved my chest, my mouth wide open the whole time …

Melanie pinched my cheeks hard. “Now, what do you say?”

“What? What do you mean?”

She smacked my mouth. “No! Wrong! You say, ‘Thank you, my mistress, I am such a dirty little hoe-bag.’”

I swallowed. “Thank you, my mistress, I’m—”

She smacked my mouth again. “Did I use a contraction?” she barked.

“Thank you, my mistress, I am such a dirty little hoe-bag.”

She patted my head. “Good girl! Good monkey-girl.”

I was released from my bonds, and it felt so good to stretch. I stood, but my knees immediately buckled, and I fell to the floor. I sat and massaged my bare feet.

My soles were entirely red. If the whacking went any further, they would’ve been purple …

“Stand!” Elaine commanded.

“I can’t!” I protested. “My feet hurt!”

Elaine grabbed my pigtails and pulled me up. “Bad monkey! Walk around the room!”

I had no choice but to comply. I took it slowly, trying to walk on the sides of my feet.

“Faster!” Mistress snapped.

I obeyed, but it wasn’t easy.

“I can’t do this anymore! Please—my feet really hurt!”

“That’s not my problem.”

“Yes, it is! You did this to me!”

“No, you did this to yourself,” Mistress said, “by trying to break with me.”

I cried. I didn’t know how many laps I took, but after a while Mistress told me to stop, crouch down, and come to her. I did, and my soles really screamed as I walked on the balls of my feet. It was hard, and I almost tipped over with every step. I tried holding my arms out for balance, but that didn’t work, so I put my hands on the floor and sort of crawled to Melanie.

She stared down at me, her prisoner … and then stroked my head.

“Good girl,” she whispered. “Isn’t life easier when you obey instead of think?”

I swallowed. “Yeah …”

And I swear, I don’t know what happened after that other than sitting in a chair with my legs tied down. Except for my head, the rest of my body was in a wooden box.

“Melanie, please, let me go,” I pleaded.

“No. You must learn to obey, my little monkey.”

Elaine forced a ring gag into my mouth. It hurt, and once again I was forced to breathe through my nose.

Melanie started pinching my face, especially my cheeks and nose, and pulled on my earlobes.

“You know, Donna,” she said, “I’ve always thought that you were the most beautiful of the four of you. I hate to admit it, but I’ve always been jealous of you because of that—especially of your feet. I don’t think you realize how much I love a pretty woman’s pretty peds. But no one can be more beautiful than Mistress, now can they?”

Melanie pulled down hard on one of my lobes. I yelped and violently shook my head.

Melanie smiled and patted my head. “Good girl.” Before walking behind me, the retreat owner worked up some spit in her mouth and hocked it onto me. It landed on my forehead and slowly trickled down the side of my face, grazing past an eye but not going into it.

It took all of my strength to ignore it, but I couldn’t. It was so annoying feeling Melanie’s spit crawl down … stop a bit … then continue again … It may have only been spit, but I sensed it weighing down on me—it may have just been my imagination, but being bound the way I was didn’t help.

I couldn’t even blow out of the side of my mouth to get rid of it …

I laughed hysterically—not from going crazy, but because Elaine tickled my bare feet. Then she put in toe separators and walked behind me.

Mistress clicked her tongue disapprovingly. “My, my, Donna, your hair is much too long. We’ll have to correct that.”

A scissor snipped; I swallowed. I blinked a few times and shed as many tears. They pulled my hair back and the scissor chomped its way through my blonde locks. Snot seeped out of my nose and dripped into my mouth.

Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? I thought. I just wanted to help my friends …

An image of Vicky popped into my head, and for a split-second I hated her.

I hate all of them, in fact. They’re to blame for what’s happening to me—no! … No, wait, it’s … it’s not them … Is it? It’s Melanie, right?

The scissor finished eating my hair. Elaine walked in front of me and let the loose strands rain down on my head.

She laughed; I sobbed. She pointed at me and called me ugly. I agreed.

Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound from behind … Elaine grasped the sides of my head, and an electric razor glided up the back of it.

“Monkeys look ugly, you are ugly—therefore, you are a monkey,” said Mistress Melanie.

Elaine licked her fingers and wiped them on my face. Then she took some of the just-shaven hair and stuck it on me.

And she also stuck some in my mouth! I couldn’t tolerate this. I moved my tongue back and forth to get the hair out, but it was a vain attempt. All I ended up doing was inadvertently swallowing some. I coughed some hair up, but it was just put back in my mouth …

Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

“There—all done!”

The buzzing stopped, and Mistress held a mirror in front of my face. My eyes gushed tears. I wasn’t completely bald, since they left my pigtails, but still.

I cried. My gag was removed and my lips quivered uncontrollably.

“Why?” I managed to say. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because I can’t have you be prettier than me,” Melanie said. “And you must fulfill your role as an obedient helper-monkey.” Then she smacked me. “And that’s for making me repeat myself, you dumb animal.”

“No … I’m a person … I’m Donnaahhhhhh!”

Elaine sank her teeth into my bare feet.

“Yes, you are Donna,” Melanie said. “But you’re my pet monkey, not a person. Never have been, never will be.”

“That’s not true!”

“So you think … for now.”

Melanie fastened something around my head, and stuck nose hooks into my nostrils. She shoved the mirror in front of my face again.

“Ugh, look at that nose!” Melanie said. “Have you ever seen an uglier little shit? Of course not! Now, say, ‘Thank you for torturing me, my mistress. I love you so much.’”

Through sobs, I said, “Thank you for torturing me, my mistress. I love you so much.”

Upon Melanie’s orders, Elaine stopped biting my feet and stood to the side. Melanie smacked my face. “Repeat every time I slap you.”

And I obeyed …

After … some time, Melanie snapped her fingers, and Elaine lit a candle. It was small, chunky, and red, and she placed it on top of my bald head.

“Now, Donna,” Melanie said sternly, “I smack, you repeat—but, if you drop your candle …”

My eyes widened with fear. Melanie smacked; I repeated.

I screamed as hot wax scalded my scalp. I instinctively began to shake my head to relieve some of the pain, but I immediately stopped. I couldn’t upset Melanie. I wouldn’t.

Melanie smacked me hard.

“Thank you for torturing m—”

The candle toppled off my head and hit the floor with a loud thud.

My eyes went wide with fear as Mistress looked at the candle and then at me. She wasn’t happy.

“Thank you for torturing me my mistress I love you so much I’m sorry for dropping my candle I’m sorry I’m so sorry—”

Mistress reached into my mouth and pulled out my tongue. She snapped her fingers and Elaine handed her a clothespin, which she clipped onto my tongue.

And, of course, she smacked me. Repeatedly.

It hurt—not being able to swallow, not being able to close my mouth, being smacked …

At first, I hated it—after all, I apologized! But … I did disobey. As tears streamed down my ugly face, I realized that I deserved this punishment. I’ve been such a bad girl …

After some time, Mistress stopped hurting me, and she and Elaine freed me from my bondage. Elaine forced me onto my stomach, holding me down with a foot on my back. Mistress fastened a collar around my neck.

Melanie signaled me to get up by yanking on the collar—no, wait … It was a leash.

I straightened my body before Melanie barked, “Crouch! On your feet and knuckles, you dumb monkey!”

I complied, my chest heaving. This cannot be happening …

“Move!”

It was awkward for me, since every time I instinctively moved my knees, I tried to stand up. But that, of course, wouldn’t do. Mistress must be obeyed. So, I tried to remember to always move about on her fingers and toes. It worked, but it was very tiring.

“Please, Melanie, no more—”

“Monkeys don’t speak!” she snapped at me. “They chatter! Yelp! Screech! Howl!”

She yanked hard on the leash, and I fell onto my back. She pressed her bare foot down on my throat, and my eyes bulged as I gasped for breath.

“You will do well to remember that.” She snapped her fingers and said, “Sleep.”

I obeyed.

The next time I woke up, I had no idea what day it was, what time it was—nothing. All I knew was that I was trapped in a cool, dark cell in a retreat.

That, and how Melanie was getting inside my head.

Lying on the floor, I curled up in a fetal position. I have to be strong—for me, my friends … she thought. Even Vicky …

The door opened, and I turned to see my captors in the doorway.

“Where’s Vicky?” I asked.

“Being dealt with, as are the others,” Elaine said matter-of-factly.

“Where are they?”

“That’s none of your concern.”

“What day is it?”

Melanie walked forward and smiled down at me, her toy. “The first day of the new you.” She pointed toward the open door, and Elaine moved out of the way, revealing a perfectly lit rectangle of light. “Now, move your tight ass! Out the room and to the left!”

I moved to get on my feet, but then Melanie quickly pushed my onto the floor.

“No! Stupid monkey! Bad monkey! You don’t walk like a person!” She pointed at herself, Elaine, and me in turn. “I’m a person! She’s a person! You’re a monkey!”

I can’t take her screaming at me anymore! I thought. Ugh, that shrill voice! Echoes in my ears and head!

I screamed, bared my teeth, and jumped at Melanie. I tried my best to get my paws—hands—around her throat, but Melanie kept me at bay, her fingers curled around my wrists.

“I’m a person, too!” I screeched. “I’m a teacher! I’m Donnaaahhhh!”

A small electric shock coursed through the back of my neck. I went to swat at whatever just stung me, but immediately Melanie shoved me onto my back. I tried to get back up, but then I saw what shocked me: Elaine held in front of my face an electric prod.

I froze and swallowed.

Melanie got to her feet and brushed herself off. “I am so disappointed in you!” She smacked my cheeks. “Bad! Bad monkey!”

I rubbed my face, glaring up at Melanie, who had her arms folded across her chest.

“Yes, my dear, you are Donna, but in name only.”

“When I find Vicky—”

“Victoria is no longer your concern. None of your friends are. From now on, you will serve me.”

“Not likely. You tricked me—manipulated me against my friends. Fuck you.”

She turned to Elaine and snapped her fingers. “Feet.”

The receptionist grabbed one of my ankles and prodded me. I screeched for help as I writhed on the floor, trying to grab at Melanie. I managed to land a couple of kicks on Elaine, but she grasped my other ankle and prodded both soles.

I screamed … I cried …

Melanie snapped her fingers. Elaine stopped, but still held my ankles.

“Now, what have you learned?” Melanie asked.

I swallowed and caught my breath. Scrunching my soles and wiggling my toes did nothing to get feeling back into my bare feet. “Fuck you, Melanie.”

She stuffed her foot into my mouth. “You slave for your mistress every day. You love her bare feet in every way.”

She took it out and, before I got a chance to catch my breath, Elaine shocked my tight butt cheeks.

“Now, move it!” Melanie ordered, pointing at the open door.

I complied. I awkwardly made my way out of the room on my knuckles and the balls of my feet. I tried to take it slow so I didn’t tip over, but when I didn’t go fast enough, Elaine shocked my white ass.

I yelped. I quickened her pace, focusing hard on how to move my limbs.

I was led into a dimly lit room with a chair positioned in front of a blank projector screen. Behind the chair was a control panel, at which Elaine positioned herself after handing Melanie the prod.

“Sit!” Melanie ordered.

I hobbled toward the chair, but … this setup seemed familiar … Maybe a movie or TV show—

“No!” I stood up and ran toward the door.

But Melanie snapped her fingers and said, “Freeze!”

At that point, the organ-music tune filled my mind and ears … My body slowed to a halt till I was petrified, just a few feet away from the door. Melanie slowly walked by me, and just as slowly closed the door.

Then she prodded me all over my body. I screamed inside her head, shed silent tears … and squirted on the floor …

“You know, we gave Vicky the same treatment … and she quickly gave in.” Melanie chuckled. “She specifically said to hurt you the most, since she was just pretending to love you—even as a friend … Now, sit, but walk slowly as you make your way to the chair.”

I turned around ever so carefully and thought, She’s lying. Vicky couldn’t have betrayed me … Could she have? She’s the strongest person I know … I hope she’s all right … She’s just trying to get more inside my head …

My watery eyes made it so hard to see. I gently lowered my tight, naked ass into the chair. It was so cold that my body broke out in goosebumps.

“Freeze!” Melanie commanded.

She and Elaine strapped me down tightly enough that each arm, leg, finger, and toe became one with the chair and floor. They stuck prongs into my eyes to keep me from blinking. Then they placed what felt like small stickers and wires onto my forehead and bald head.

“Unfreeze.”

“Melanie, get this shit out of my eyes! It hurts! I have to blink! This isn’t right!”

“On the contrary, it is right. Elaine, let’s begin.”

“Yes, my mistress.”

The room turned pitch black. Then the screen exploded into a fast jumble of images and videos, all of monkeys and apes behaving naturally …

My chest heaved, and I wanted to scream and cry … but didn’t. I quickly found that if I concentrated on each picture and video for as long as it was shown, then I could tolerate what was happening to me.

That was a good thing … right?

Then a black-and-white spiral flashed along with the images. Soon, it was joined by two repeating phrases: “Monkey see” “Monkey do”

My mouth hung open, and a strand of drool seeped out of my mouth. Once it fell onto my tit, I snapped out of my stupor and said, “No! Stop! This is wrong!”

Immediately, the bombardment stopped and only a video of a monkey grooming another played. The thought of picking bugs out of fur and eating them … So gross …

“Monkey see?” Melanie asked.

“Yes.”

“Monkey do?”

I swallowed. “No.”

Without warning, the wires shocked me, and I screamed.

“Monkey do?”

“No!”

The pain lasted a little longer this time …

“Monkey do?”

I gritted my teeth and forced myself not to say anything—

A longer round of shocks.

“Monkey do?”

Arrrrrggggh—yes!

“Good girl!” Melanie said, before patting me three times on my head.

What the hell just happened? I asked herself.

But I had no time to answer. Immediately, the next video played, and this one showed an ape shitting into its hand and throwing it at some people.

“Monkey see?”

“Yes.”

“Monkey do?”

“God, no!”

My scream echoed throughout the room.

“Monkey do?”

“If I say so, will you let me go?”

“No. Monkey do?”

“Yes …”

“Good girl!” More head-pats.

Then a picture of Victoria hit the screen. Her expressionless face stared back at me.

“Monkey see?”

“Yes.”

“Monkey do?”

My mouth opened … “Do what? I don’t understand!”

“Monkey do …”

“Do what, Melanie? What do you want me to do to her?”

“Monkey do …”

I can’t take this anymore! I screamed inside my head. What does this woman want from me? I don’t get what she wants me to do to Victoria!

The room filled with thick silence. All that existed was me looking at Victoria’s face … I swallowed—my mind racing, trying to figure out …

I gasped. Wait: Did the picture just smile? I thought. The corners of her mouth went up a bit … No, no, that’s crazy. I’m imagining things …

“Monkey do …”

I gasped again.

The picture was smiling! I thought. Why? Victoria … Why would you laugh at me when I’m like this? … Then I was right—Melanie didn’t break her …

“Monkey do … ?”

But if she didn’t break, then … she’s free … She’s free while I’m being tortured … How could she do this to me? We’re friends … Aren’t we … ?

“Monkey do …”

I wish she were here … I have to see her so I can—Oh, my God, she’s here! Right in front of me! It wasn’t a picture of Victoria at all! She was right in front of me the whole time … Which means that she’s been making fun of me right to my face! Why? … Victoria, why would you do this to me? I can’t believe it—I don’t want to, but … but what else makes sense?

“Monkey do …”

My breathing became rapid, and I felt a headache coming on. My chest burned with anger, and I sneered. Her divorce was one of the reasons why we came here, and this is how she repays us—repays me?

Something in my head clicked, and I finally knew how to respond to Melanie …

“Poo … throw poo … Monkey throw poo!” I screeched. “Monkey throw poo at Vicky! Arrrrghhhh—hurt Victoria! Do this to her! It’s all her fault! Must throw shit at her! I hate her! Do it to Victoria! Torture Victoria now!”

My eyes became so watery that I couldn’t see straight. The prongs were removed, and I tasted wet snot dripping into my mouth. The restraints were removed, and I stood up.

And I immediately collapsed onto the floor and cried, my bottom lip trembling uncontrollably. I rolled around and spasmed until a light shined above Mistress and me. I looked up at her, and Mistress stared at me lovingly.

“Good girl, my pet monkey.”

I smiled. My eyes were wide as I beheld this … this … great woman! She raised her hand gently, prodding me to get up. I got to my knees, never taking my eyes off Melanie …

“Recite your mantra, monkey.”

My mind became foggy, and my eyes went glassy: “I slave for my mistress every day. I love her bare feet in every way.”

She stroked my cheeks ever so gently, and it took all of my strength not to shudder at her holy touch.

“Do you still want to rebel against me and my teachings, my sweet monkey-girl?”

I shook my head.

“Good girl,” Mistress said, giving me head-pats.

She walked over to the chair and sat, snapping her fingers. “Elaine, banana and footstool!”

The older woman walked into the light and got on her hands and knees before Mistress. She peeled a banana and placed it on the floor. Mistress smashed it with her bare feet, propping them on the slave’s back and crossing her ankles. Her soles were caked with dirt and fruit, and mushed banana seeped from the spaces in between her toes.

She beckoned me over. For a split second, I thought of walking over, but then realized that that wouldn’t be appropriate. So, I ambled over on my knuckles and the balls of my bare feet, hoping that Mistress was pleased with my behavior.

“Very good, Donna!”

I was!

“Now, Mistress’s bare tootsies are dirty and yummy. Mistress wants you to groom them. Lick Mistress’s feet and pick the fruit from her toes. Obey!”

I stuck my tongue out and licked her right sole from the heel up. I repeated the process until it was as clean as I could’ve made it. The fact that I was eating dirt didn’t bother me.

“Groom Mistress’s toes!”

“Ooh-ooh-ah-ah!” I responded, as a good monkey should.

With my thumb and index finger, I ever so carefully removed some smashed nanners from between two toes and just as carefully put it in my mouth.

“Is that good?”

I nodded quickly.

“Good girl! Now remember, monkey-slave, another mantra that will bring you happiness. Repeat: ‘A banana a day keeps noncompliance at bay.’”

I stared at her and thought about what she just said. I licked my lips. It made so much sense!

“Ba-na-na a day keep non-com-pli-ance at bay … ooh-ooh,” I said carefully, not wanting to get a single syllable wrong.

“Good girl!” Melanie said, clapping.

I hopped in place excitedly, and slowly came to a stop as Elaine held a banana in front of her face. She moved it back and forth, up and down …

A banana a day keeps noncompliance at bay …

I lumbered toward Elaine and reached for the precious gift. The receptionist handed it to me and I snatched it, lumbering away and sitting with my back toward my two torturers.

I carefully held the fruit in one hand and grasped the stem with my thumb and index finger …

And I was promptly smacked in the back of my head.

“No! Bad monkey!” Mistress yelled. “You only use your toes! You hold it with your toes, you peel it with your toes, you eat it with your toes!”

I nodded furiously. I obeyed … but try as I might, I couldn’t hold it properly. I bounced in place, chattering up a storm.

“A banana a day …” Mistress said.

“… keep non-com-pli-ance at bay,” I finished.

I gripped the banana tightly with my right toes, and then carefully peeled it with my left toes. I squeezed too tightly, causing the soft fruit to fall out of its peel and onto the floor.

I looked up at Mistress, who folded her arms across her chest. I carefully picked up the banana from the dusty floor and ate it. I received a head-pat!

“Good girl!”

I blushed.

“We’re going to have to fix her up a bit, won’t we, Elaine?”

“Oh, yes. She’s going to need much work done on her if she’s to meet your standards.”

I howled happily.

“Sounds as if the three of us are in agreement,” Mistress said.

She knelt next to me, stroking my hair. A shiver ran down my spine. I reached out to her with open arms.

Mistress smiled. “Sleep.”

I obeyed, naturally …

The next time I woke up, I was sitting in front of Vicky, who was arguing with Mistress. After that, everything was a blur … I remember watching movies and having eleven fingers, or something, and modeling the latest fashion. I dunno … I just did as Mistress commanded …

But at least I was true to myself in front of Vicky. Mistress told me to groom Vicky’s hair, and I did. Granted, the bitch protested, but fuck her. She deserved it for betraying her friend.

“Stop!” Victoria screeched. “Make her stop!”

I ambled back to Mistress at her command. She gave me a banana! I peeled it with my toes, and after eating it, felt really sleepy …

When I next woke up, I was on my back, looking up at Mistress and Elaine. Strapped to a table and unable to move, my naked body was carefully studied.

“How do you wish to proceed, my mistress?” Elaine asked.

“Her and Molly, I think, will be the tough ones …” Mistress answered. “For Donna here, she needs many serum injections—feet, legs, arms, hands, mouth, and lips. We should also put her on the rack just to make sure that her arms and legs are long enough for her to move like a good monkey-girl should.”

She bent down and kissed my forehead. I broke out in goosebumps.

“And make sure that her legs remain hairy,” Mistress continued. “She is a monkey, after all.”

“And her shaven head?”

“Let her hair grow in, and let’s make sure that, as it does, we always keep it cut short or style it to look like an ape.”

“Should we give her monkey-feet?”

“Oh, yes, definitely. I suppose we should alternate exposing her soles to a space heater or burning candle wax and then rub ice cubes …”

“I’ll try it,” Elaine said. “If it doesn’t work, we’ll change it up.”

“Good.” Mistress sighed. “I hate to ruin such nice feet, but … she is a monkey … Now proceed.”

“As you wish.”

Elaine walked away, and Mistress leaned in and playfully twirled my pigtails.

“You’re going to feel some pain for some time, Donna dear, but remember that it’s for your own good … I love you.”

“Ooh-ooh-ee-ee-ee-ah-ah-ah,” I said, which was monkey-speak for, “I love you, too, my sweet owner.”

Mistress stuck her tongue down my throat, and we made out till Elaine informed her that the serum was ready. Mistress backed away as Elaine pricked me practically all over my body. There was a pinch at the tip of each toe and finger, and each sole and hand tingled with the sensation of hundreds of needlepoints. My arms felt sore, and my mouth—especially my lips—felt thick and rubbery.

They felt even sorer after I was tied to the rack.

With each crank of the wheel from Elaine, I screamed in pain, my monkey-eyes bulging out of my sockets. My arms and legs burned, and I found it hard to breathe.

“That’s enough,” Mistress said.

Elaine unstrapped me, and I rolled off and onto the floor. I whimpered and curled up into a fetal position. Mistress knelt before me and cradled me in her arms.

“I know, Donna, I know,” Mistress soothed. “It hurts. But there’s no pleasure without plain, no beauty without pain. Once you learn to live through the pain, you will become that much closer to perfection. And I and Elaine—but especially me—will help you achieve that perfection. Do you understand, my pet?”

My eyes were shut tight, but they slowly fluttered open. I stared into the eyes of my sweet owner, her head cocked and brow furrowed in concern.

I chattered meekly, and mistress dried my tears on my cheeks with her thumb. I stretched my arms out, gritting my teeth through the pain, and clasped Mistress’s head with my hands. I brought it closer to my thick, rubbery monkey-lips and gave her a great, big, sloppy, wet kiss.

Melanie stroked my head and kissed my forehead. “Good girl. Good monkey. Good pet.”

Mistress Melanie laid me on the floor. “Walk.”

Who was I, an ex-English teacher, to disobey? I grasped the cold floor by curling my knuckles and spreading my toes. I moved my arms forward, and then I lifted my legs and planted my bare soles on the ground.

I froze in place for a few seconds. I just walked like a monkey! Oh, but of course I did—I was a monkey!

So, I walked again—arms forward, thrusted body, planted feet. And again … And again … I walked through the pain, which lessened with each step taken …

I turned to face my owner, who stood with folded arms, watchful eyes, and a knowing smile.

“Do you love me, Donna?” Mistress asked. “Do you serve me? Will you slave for me for the rest of your life, like a good helper-monkey?”

I walked up to Mistress and stared up at her.

“Are you beholden to yourself? Your friends? … Or me?”

I continued staring at my goddess … I lifted my left arm, opened my fingers … and presented Mistress with my open palm.

As Mistress went to touch my monkey-hand, I quickly looked down, unable to view the holy visage … When I felt Mistress’s sweet fingers graze my paw, I sighed. I brought it to my face and stared at the palm that was just blessed …

Elaine walked up and presented me with an electronic word pad.

“Speak,” Mistress ordered.

I looked at the pad, and recognized some of the symbols … I pressed them, and Mistress’s voice came from the pad. It said, “I slave for my mistress every day. I love her bare feet every way.”

I nodded quickly.

Mistress smiled and extended her hand, which I took. “Come, my pet, let’s have you throw your shit and Vicky.”

I beat my chest and hooted and chattered happily.

After that, I was riding down a highway … I definitely wasn’t driving, and it was so long ago … I think … ?

Anyway, we ended up at a nice big house with a lot of grass and woods around! I was so happy to romp around and swing on the trees!

Till summer ended, I’d climb a different tree each day. I’d swing from low branches to high branches, and when I got as high as I could, I’d beat my chest and howl my dominion over Mother Nature. I’d then mark my territory by voiding my bowels.

Then I’d climb down and lumber through the fields, rolling around and grooming Mildred, our dog, and the sweet strands of Mistress, who would sit on the porch and hold court over her queendom. I may have been the lady of the trees, but I was still property of my owner. So, before I came in for the day, I would search for the prettiest flower I could find, pick it gently with my monkey-fingers, and present it to my mistress.

And you know what? She accepted my gifts! Mistress Melanie would scratch my palm and put the flower behind her ear. In return, she’d give me a banana—and why not? After all, a banana a day keep noncompliance at bay …

But soon the heat of summer gave way to the coolness of autumn. I stayed inside, and my household chores increased. I’d usually cry happy monkey-tears as I helped Elaine make our daily meals or dust the furniture because I love being a slave. For the first time in my life, I’ve felt complete.

One day, the music from the organ grinder repeated its haunting tune as I massaged Mistress Melanie’s bare feet. My holy owner sat on the couch in the living room as Elaine, Mistress’s personal MILF, sat frozen next to her, cranking the handle as she stared into space.

My owner’s tender tootsies were propped upon the back of Vicky, that dumbass Valley Girl, who was on all fours.

“A little lower, Donna,” Melanie said, reclining her head back. She licked her lips, and once my thumbs touched the sweet spot, Mistress smiled and rolled her eyes back. “Oh, good girl … Good monkey …”

I bared my teeth in a great smile, and my chest heaved rapidly. I chattered happily at the compliment!

“Mistress, like, Mistress?” the stupid ottoman asked. “When ur we, like, yuh, know? Gonna put up the Kissmas tree? ‘N’ dec’rate it? I wanna make it all pretty ’n’ junk ’n’ stuff, yuh know—what? It’d be all grody—uh!—without any orn’ments?”

“In good time, you stupid asshole,” Mistress said. “It’s so hard ruling over all of you slaves that it’s important for Mistress to be pampered like the queen she is.”

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?” Vicky didn’t answer for a few seconds. “Oh! Now I get it!” She giggled. “Trippendicular! Zlint to the max! Fer shur!”

I curled my upper lip and hissed at Vicky.

She clicked her tongue and said, “O.M.G., Dunna! Don’t be all, like, grody ’n’ junk! So un-tre!”

Pursing my wet lips together, I showered Mistress’s soles with kisses. They smelled so vinegary I had to control myself from playing with my clit. After all, Owner’s pleasure came before everyone else’s. I then groomed her, which in this case meant picking grime, dirt, anything from her toes. I darted my tongue in between them to make sure they were clean.

I took a step back, walking on my tiptoes but using my knuckles to balance myself. I’m so much better at it now than I was when Mistress Transformed me into my True self.

Mistress removed her feet from Vicky’s back and pushed the shitty cunt to the floor. I laughed my monkey-laugh and bounced in place.

“Good girl, Donna,” Mistress said. “You may stop, Elaine. Vicky, I’ve told you a hundred times already, the holiday is Mistress-mas, not Christmas. Also, we first need to celebrate an equally important holiday.”

“’N,’ like, what’s that, Mistress?” Vicky asked, with eyes wide and head cocked.

“Thanks-Mistress Day.”

“Like, what’s that, shuh?”

“It’s the day when all of you toys cook a great big meal for me and tell me why I am so great.”

“O.M.G. … I kin’t wait!”

“Donna!” Mistress clapped her hands twice. “There are decorations in the closet on the second floor. Get them out and start decorating the house. If you do a good job, I’ll give you a banana.”

I hopped up and down, screeching in happiness. I wobbled my way out of the room with my long arms waving in the air. I climbed the stairs carefully, grabbing hold of each step and not using the banister. After all, only humans use that

Upon reaching the landing, I opened the closet and flicked the switch. Scanning the shelves—ah, good, they were on the floor, so I didn’t need a chair. We didn’t have many decorations for anything, but they were all in this closet. Huh … when did Mistress buy them all—

“Ahhh!” I cried, gripping my head.

I fell on my back and rolled onto my side … I slowly righted myself and got back to work.

Stupid! I scolded myself. You stupid, Donna! You never to question Mistress! Mistress all, now and forever …

I took the Thanks-Mistress decorations out of the closet. I went back and forth, up and down the stairs, for the rest of the day. Instead of taking everything down at once or in a couple of trips, I brought down one thing at a time.

Yes, that made life harder for me, but a stupid monkey needed to be punished.

Donna stupid monkey-bitch, I told myself, believing it. Stupid monkey …

I spent the rest of the day making the house pretty for my owner. When I put the last pumpkin statue on a windowsill, Mistress came up behind me.

“The decorations look good, Donna,” Mistress said. “Good job.”

I wiped sweat off my brow as I panted hard. I looked up at her and reached out with my arms. She stared through me and smiled, reaching down to pick me up.

I chattered wildly as I hugged her tightly, stroking the back of her curly raven hair … O! My mistress, my owner … Nestling my pigtailed blonde head in the crook of her neck, I sighed and calmed down.

“Good girl,” Mistress told me, caressing my back. “Good girl. You’re my good monkey-girl. Now and forever.” Melanie kissed my temple and patted my tight naked ass. “Okay, down girl. Stay.”

Back on the floor, I obeyed. I stood as a statue, mouth agape while I looked around the living room. My head felt so empty, so … free …

Mistress walked into the kitchen and came back. She stood before me and held up a banana!

“Serve me as well as you have today, and you will be taken care of forever,” Melanie told me sternly. “Now you may get excited.”

I hopped up and down and howled wildly, deep and throaty, my mouth forming a perfect circle. I reached for my prize, but it was out of my reach.

Mildred started barking. She clambered down the stairs and crawled to us. Sitting on her haunches, she panted, observed us, and barked more.

“Millie! Silence!” Mistress scolded. “Go!”

Mildred obeyed, slowly leaving the room and whimpering …

Mistress handed me the banana. “Now, eat your treat, then you’re free till dinner.”

“Ooh-ooh-ooh-ah-ah-ah,” I screeched, which was monkey-talk for “A banana a day keeps noncompliance at bay.”

Carefully taking the banana, I hobbled toward the middle of the living room, holding my food above my head. I planted my tight white ass on the wood floor. I studied the curved yellow fruit with brown splotches.

“Ba … ba … ba—ah!”

I couldn’t get the whole word out. When I tried to, my throat instinctively closed, and it felt as if a thick metal door repeatedly slammed shut in my mind. I stopped trying to say the word. It wasn’t my place to be anything I wasn’t, and I’m a monkey. Thanks be Mistress …

Placing the banana on the floor, I grasped one end of it between the big and long toes of my right foot. With my left big and long toes, I grasped the stem and bent it back, peeling my prize open. I bared my teeth in happiness. I broke a piece off with my bare toes and fed myself with my little dirt-caked digits … and it tasted so soft and sweet as I chewed it loudly with an open mouth. I licked in between my toes to get at any ’nana I might’ve missed …

I ate my prize peacefully till I had a quarter left. Then Mildred poked her head into the room. She saw me and I waved her away, but she crawled to me and sniffed my dirty toes. She lied on her tummy and licked them, and my clit tingled …

Patting it rhythmically, I cummed on the floor. I pet Mildred’s head, and I reached over to give her a big monkey-hug. She panted heavily and licked my face, forcing me onto my back. So good …

Mildred backed off and stared at me. I sat up and smashed the last piece of banana with my bare feet. I rubbed my soles together and spread and un-spread my toes till my foot bottoms were caked with fruit. I thrusted one foot toward Mildred while I worshipped the other. The flavors of the fruit and grime and my foot were such a satisfying combination …

The doggie loved it, too, sucking my toes and licking my sole as methodically as she did rhythmically. When we were finished, my feet and our faces were all wet and sticky. Mildred tackled me and licked my face clean, and I returned the favor with my tongue.

We ended up embracing and making out, one tongue massaging the other as we rolled around on the floor. This was how we spent the rest of the afternoon, up until Elaine called us for dinner.

Mildred got on all fours and barked at me, panting happily. I climbed onto her back and chattered happily. She reared back and I wrapped my arms and legs around her. I loved it when she gave me rides.

We entered the kitchen. Molly crouched and clucked in the corner, bobbing her head into her bowl of feed. Susan, our fat tabby cat, ate out of her bowl. Elaine sat Mistress down before sitting herself.

Vicky scampered into the room, froze, and gasped. She devolved into a giggling fit.

“Like! That’s sooooooo funny, fer shur!” She pointed at us and hopped up and down. “Look, Mistress! Look, Elaine! The puppy-dog’s giving the monk-monk a ride! That’s, like, soooooooo cute! Way tre!”

“That it is.” Mistress clapped her hands twice. “Mildred! Donna! Dinner, now! You, too, dumb-ass!”

We obeyed. It wasn’t right for pets to get their owner angry.

I climbed off Mildred and pet her head. As she crawled to her bowl, I ambled onto my chair. Vicky sat next to me. The hairs on my legs bristled every time, but I always ignored the fucking cunt.

I stared at my plate. Elaine made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas. I picked up my fork, but ever since I’ve been Transformed, I could never seem to hold it comfortably … Oh, well …

Raising my arm high, I scooped some potatoes and shoved them in my mouth, chewing loudly.

“Eww! Meatloaf’s so, like, grody!” Vicky said, pushing her plate away. “I don’ wan’ it! I wan’ candy! Loll’pops ’r’, like, yuh know, so zlint! How come Dunna’s not having meatloaf! So totally unfair! Un-trippendiculuuuuuur!”

“Vicky!” Mistress scolded the idiot. “Monkeys don’t eat meat! But you’re a person, so if you don’t eat what’s good for you, then you won’t get dessert! … Or my precious peds later tonight …”

Vicky gasped. “O.M.G.!” She clicked her tongue. “Fiiiiiine!”

The fucking bimbo pinched her nose with her fingers and took a forkful of meatloaf. She chewed, swallowed, and stuck out her tongue. “Yucky to the max!”

“Vicky …” Mistress said sternly.

The stupid slut hung her head. “Sorry, Mistress … Sorry Elaine …”

We continued eating our dinner in silence …

The following day, all I wanted to do was worship my monkey-toes, but I couldn’t. I was too busy helping Elaine cook Thanks-Mistress Day dinner. It was a moot point, though, because Mistress Melanie had decreed that, as a gift to me, I was allowed to eat my dinner with my toes!

I really didn’t deserve it, but who was I to deny the will of Owner?

Elaine was dressed head to toe in a French-maid uniform. I wore one, too, but only an apron, a lace headpiece, a white lace garter, and a choker. I hated it because monkeys needed to be naked.

Anyway, Elaine was in charge of the turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy, while it was my job to prepare the cranberry sauce and Brussels sprouts. The smell of the meat, the sound of its juices bubbling and boiling—ugh, it made me want to puke! Why couldn’t everyone eat vegetarian, like me?

After a few hours of cutting, peeling, mixing, mashing … seating, panting, wiping … Elaine squatted down to my level. I was in the middle of the kitchen, the heat in the room getting my forehead all sweaty. Elaine patted and stroked my head.

“Good girl, Donna,” she said. “Everything’s coming along fine. You can take a break, but come back if I call you.”

I furiously nodded my head and smiled broadly. I grabbed her with my strong, long arms for a hug, and I sloppily kissed her wrinkled cheek.

We sucked face for a minute before she shooed me away. I ambled into the living room, where Susan and Mildred were each worshipping one of Mistress’s feet, which are propped on the coffee table. Molly was drinking from one of Mistress’s tits by pecking at it.

Mistress reclined on the sofa, watching a parade on TV. Vicky watched, too, but she was sitting cross-legged on the floor. Her wide, unblinking eyes were glued to the screen, as blank as her mind, her mouth agape.

I climbed onto the sofa and sat next to Owner, who wrapped an arm around me. I shuddered. I loved her so much … I watched the TV, but I was so comfortable that I started nodding off—

“Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!” Vicky shouted.

I snapped awake.

The stupid bitch pointed at the TV. “Mistress! Like, Mistress! Lookit the soooo totally tre ’n’ zlint Hellakitty bawoon! So betchin’ ’n’ cute! Fer shur!”

“Yes, so it is, you dipshit,” Mistress replied. She snapped her fingers. “Mildred! Susan! Come get your milk. Donna, Molly, take turns massaging my tender tootsies and pecking my toes. Chop-chop!” She clapped her hands twice.

The doggie and kitty each latched their mouths to one of Melanie’s breasts. I had the pleasure of touching one of Mistress’s soft pink, wet, smelly soles … Mm … My fingers got wet, but they didn’t slip off. I wished my hands and feet were as soft and smooth and Mistress’s, but they’re rough … Molly nibbled the toes of her other foot.

Even when Molly and me switched, I lost track of time, and before I knew it, Elaine called me. I quickly hobbled into the kitchen: She needed help setting the table. I carefully carried the dishes and glasses, and fixed the silverware and napkins. Next came the food, and we each handled what we cooked earlier.

Elaine called everyone in for dinner. I stood at attention next to the table.

They all entered, Susan and Mildred crawling to their bowls, which were filled with a putrid-looking mush of all the food we made.

“Heel!” Mistress told them.

They obeyed.

“Donna, would you please seat us?” Elaine asked.

I chattered happily. I pulled out Vicky’s seat and pushed her in, and then did the same to Elaine and Mistress. Then I took my seat.

“This looks wonderful!” Mistress said. “You two did a good job! Good girl, Elaine! Good girl, Donna!”

Elaine nodded; I howled and beat my chest.

“Now, before we’re served,” Mistress continued, “what are all of you thankful for on this, our Thank-Mistress Day celebration?”

Susan and Mildred crawled to Mistress and nuzzled against her leg, purring and whining. Molly clucked and pecked Mistress’s cheek. I climbed down from my seat and reached for Mistress with my arms. She picked me up and I gave her a wet monkey-kiss on her precious lips. She put me down, and I sat down. The others returned to their places.

“Elaine?”

“I am thankful for nothing but you, O Mistress Melanie,” she said. “I am thankful for your breaking my spirit, body, and mind to accept you as my personal owner. Own me forever, and I shall always, truly serve you.”

“Vicky?”

“I, like, yuh know, love you soooooooo much, Mistress! Yer so betchin’ ’n’ zlint to the max! I’m, what? Yuh know, free!” She giggled. “Imma slave! Fer shur!”

Melanie regarded all of us with a smile. “I accept all of your praises of my natural beauty and holy glory. You may now eat the meal that I have now made for you.”

Susan and Mildred buried their faces in their bowls. Molly pecked at the food strewn on the floor. Elaine and I served first Mistress and Vicky, and then ourselves.

We ate in silence till Vicky started stuffing herself with cranberry sauce instead of meat.

“Vicky, eat your meat. Don’t fill up on cranberry sauce—or there will be no desert for you later.”

Shockingly, Vicky obeyed without complai—

“Ewwwwwwww! What’re, yuh know, those?” she said, pointing at the Brussels sprouts. “They look like, like, ginormous booger balls! Grody to the max!”

Mistress yanked hard on Vicky’s pigtail and slapped her cheek, which was deafening. “Eat and shut up, you stupid cunt!”

The slave obeyed.

I enjoyed the sprouts and cranberry sauce, sucking the oily veggies from in between my toes and licking the tart side dish from my rough, flat soles.

After we ate dinner, Elaine and I washed the dishes, and then we took the pumpkin pie and whipped cream out of the fridge. Everyone lied down on the kitchen floor and spent a half hour having desert.

I had the honor of squirting the cream all over everyone—Vicky opened her mouth and I filled it entirely. Susan and Mildred were having their own contest as to who could eat the pie the quickest. We rubbed pie and cream all over each other and had Molly peck at our bodies. We then filled her butthole with whipped cream, and she shat it out onto our faces. My desert consisted of grooming pie and cream from everyone’s hair and toes. We each took a turn making out and feeding Mistress and Elaine.

And, of course, we cummed and squirted milk all over ourselves and in our mouths.

When it was all over, we slept in our filthy mess without a care …

And so a month passed. Life went on as usual until it came: Mistress-mas Eve!

There was snow on the ground outside, and when I wasn’t busy decorating the house, I stared at that white blanket with my wide monkey-eyes. The house was festive with myriad strands of tinsel hanging from the staircase banister, a Mistress-toe hanging in the middle of each room entrance, and paper snowflakes everywhere.

Me and Elaine slaved away in the kitchen baking cookies. We were tired, but pressed on for the glory of Melanie. We baked sugar, gingerbread, and chocolate cookies using erotic cutters in the shapes of vaginas, breasts, and feet. It took all day and afternoon. When we were finished, we let the cookies cool on the counter—

“Like, kin I, yuh know, have a cookay? Elaine?” Vicky asked as she entered the kitchen. She sniffed. “They smell, like, so betchin’! Fer shur!” She twirled a pigtail with a finger.

“No, Vicky, they’re for after dinner,” Elaine said. “Besides, they’re still hot. Now go. I must get the Mistress Tree put up.”

“Grody!”

Once Elaine walked out of the room, Vicky moved to take a ginger-breast, but I tackled her to the floor and slapped her face, screeching up a storm.

“Owie, like, owie, Dunna!” Vicky cried, trying to cover her face. “Stop it! Yer bein’ so un-trippendicular! Super-duper grody!”

“Donna! Off!” Elaine said, coming back into the room.

I obeyed, baring my teeth and sneering at the dumb bitch.

Vicky got up, and Elaine pulled her away by the ear. I followed. Elaine brought Vicky into the living room.

“Ow, Elaine! So grody! Imma good girl, yuh know!”

“Shut up!” She threw the stupid cunt into a corner. “For trying to spoil your dinner, face the wall! You won’t help decorate the Mistress Tree.”

“That’s not, like, fair!”

“Yes, it is!” Mistress said, coming down the stairs. “You fucking cunt!”

Vicky clicked her tongue, sighed, and faced the wall.

Mistress petted and tongued me under the Mistress-toe. “Good girl.”

Elaine and I fixed a quick dinner for Mistress and the family. We ate the cookies loudly, making sure that we pushed as many of Vicky’s buttons as possible.

Once we were finished eating, we decorated the tree!

Mildred and Susan each took an end of the tree skirt and wrapped it around the base. When Mistress and Elaine weren’t looking, Mildred took a drink of water from the pot. Then Elaine, Molly, and me hung the strands of white lights, garland, and ornaments—all the while Mistress looked on. The decorations consisted of naked Mrs. Clauses, tongues licking women’s lips, white snowflakes, and red hearts.

When we finished, Mistress had the honor of putting the finishing touch on the tree: the topper. Us slaves, except for Vicky, picked up our owner. Melanie put on the star, and we put her down. I turned off the lights and plugged in the light strand.

With the tree and star blinking hypnotically, everyone except Vicky formed a circle around Mistress and sung a Mistress Carol. Then we went to bed, with Vicky strapped to hers.

“So grody! I, like, won’t sneak outta bed ’n’ open the pwesents! I, yuh know, promise! Fer shur!” she pleaded.

But no one believed her.

In the morning, we unstrapped Vicky, who raced downstairs into the living room. She stopped dead in her tracks to find presents under the tree!

“Like, so totally—what? Trippen-betchin’—dicular!”

She plopped herself down before the tree and shook each present, listening to what was inside.

We all came downstairs, followed by Mistress, who sat on the couch.

“Vicky, you stupid bitch!” Mistress yelled. “This is Mistress-mas! The day where we celebrate the glory that is me!”

“But we do that, like, every day!”

“But it’s not every day that I get presents.”

Vicky stared at Mistress … and then her eyes watered … “Yuh … yuh mean … all the zlint ’n’ pretty-ful gifts are only fer, like, you?”

“Of course.”

And Vicky cried. “That’s not—what? Fair! I wan’ pwesents!”

“You’ll get thrown outside if you don’t shut up!”

Vicky tried calming down, but it took a while.

Elaine handed each present one by one to Melanie, who opened them and thanked herself for getting them … We watched her admire the sex toys—gags, collars, cuffs, whips—hoping to be on the receiving end one day …

When the presents were opened, Mistress ordered Elaine and we pets to look in our stockings.

Elaine received two toe rings, which she put on her index toes. Susan and Mildred each got a tail and ears, which Elaine placed in their buttholes and on their heads. Molly got a red hen’s comb and red caruncles made of felt. Elaine placed the comb-hat on Molly’s head, and attached the caruncles on her collar.

Elaine showed her gratitude by kissing the tops of Melanie’s feet while on her knees. The pets were so happy: Mildred licked Mistress’s face, Susan rubbed up against Mistress and purred, and Molly pecked Mistress’s lips.

As for me, I got a banana and a red fez with a chinstrap! Mistress not only wanted me to comply, but also look good when I danced to her organ-grinder tune! I screeched and beat my chest, then ran up to Mistress and into her arms. I gave her a big hug and a big, wet kiss.

Vicky got four pieces of coal in the shape of letters: O B E Y. She held them in her hands and stared at them …

Then Mistress ordered me and Elaine to cook breakfast. We did so, making pancakes and bacon, but not before I took a discarded bow and stuck it onto Vicky’s mouth. Vicky was ordered to throw out all the wrapping paper before being able to eat.

A week later, it was New Mistress Eve, and we were all huddled around our holy owner. Elaine forced us to stay up and wait for the ball to drop on TV.

“Elaine, what are your resolutions?”

“To serve and love you better, my owner.”

“Good. Vicky, what are your resolutions?”

“To, like … be so totally zlint to you ’n’ not make you hate me …”

“Good. Pets, do you have any resolutions?”

I joined Susan, Mildred, and Molly in a cacophony of happy animal noises.

“Excellent, my Pet Teachers!”

And so the ball dropped and noise—from noise-makers and an impromptu orgy—was made.

And a new year began …

The next month or so passed rather uneventfully … I think—I mean, I can’t recall doing anything important. The next important thing that I recall doing was running around the kitchen helping Elaine bake strawberry cupcakes for dessert for Mistress-tine’s Day dinner. I worried that we did’t have all the ingredients, but we did …

For about a month now, the house was decorated in beautiful red, white, and pink hearts and red arrows. I mixed the batter till it was thick, and then poured it into a pan. As I did this, Elaine made the coconut icing.

I stood on a chair as I worked, and Elaine was next to me. I chattered happily, and Elaine smiled.

“Good job, Donna. I’ll take it from here. You can lick the spoon.”

Elaine put the pan in the oven, and I shoved the wooden spoon in my mouth, slowly running my tongue all over it. I closed my eyes as I savored the batter’s sweetn—

“O! M! G! I wanna lick the spoon!”

We turned around. Vicky came in and stood, petrified and wide-eyed.

“Dunna! So grody! I wanna lick the spoon!”

I turned around, screeched at the fucking bimbo, and threw the spoon at her bare feet.

“Ewwwww! Super grody ’n’ un-zlint! Fer shur! Dunna?”

“Vicky!” Elaine said. “Get out! Haven’t you learned your lesson from Mistress-mas?”

Vicky stamped her foot, spun around, and stomped off.

I beat my chest and blew a raspberry. Then I helped Elaine make dinner. After the cupcakes were done, Elaine called out, “Vicky, do you want to lick the frosting?”

“Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!” she cried.

She came in again, stretching out her arms. She grabbed the spoon and licked it slowly. I watched her and … I licked my lips, cocked my head … and stroked my clit …

When the dumb bitch was almost finished, she noticed me … Vicky stared at me blankly … and then she … handed the spoon to me …

I frowned … but I took it and licked what was left. I hated her, but she was nice to me? I scratched my head …

After dinner, the cupcakes were served. Everyone in the family had one, though Vicky made more of a mess than the cat and dog.

We then carried Mistress to the sofa and presented her with boxes of chocolate. We fed her piece by piece by sticking them in between our toes and putting them in her mouth. We then took turns painting her toenails red.

To finish celebrating the holiday, we had yet another orgy. I fell asleep in Vicky’s arms in a chair …

I then got really excited for some reason—oh, right! It was finally spring outside!

Holding on to the windowsill, I bounced up and down. Mistress walked into the room. I ambled up to her, took her hand, and brought her to the window.

“What? What is it, Donna?”

I pointed outside, chattering up a storm.

“Oh, you want your swing time, don’t you?” Melanie said petting my head. “Well, you’ve had your breakfast and done your chores, so … okay!”

I beat my chest and hugged her legs. I scampered to the door, swung it open, and ran outside.

Oh, my Mistress—I loved my life! The yellow sun was warm against my back, the green grass and brown dirt stained my paws. I made a beeline toward a tree with a low-hanging branch.

Putting all my weight into my legs, I jumped up and reached out, grabbing hold of it and swinging myself like a pendulum …

I stayed that way for a bit, giving in to the hypnotic rhythm of my movements, feeling my eyes glaze over … I am a monkey, and I am in my natural element. This is where I belong, now and forever …

I slave for my mistress every d—

“O.M.G.! It’s, like, springtime! Fer shur! Like, how tre of, yuh know, Mudder Naychur!”

The voice of the bimbo snapped me out of my reverie.

“Dunna! Like, Dunna! I kin see yur so-trippendicular naked bum! Sooooooo yummay!”

I reached for the branch with my toes, grabbing onto it and pulling myself up. Vicky ran up to me and stood under the branch. She smiled and waved at me.

“Hi, Dunna! What’re you doin’ up there, Dunna? Kin I come up there, Dunna?”

I hissed at her and climbed up onto a higher branch.

“Ugh! Dunna, so grody! Like, un-zlint? What? Not betchin’! Yuh know?”

The idiot wrapped her arms and legs around the tree, which had a wide trunk. She shimmied up a few inches … and then lost her grip and fell on her ass.

I curled my lip back and laughed my monkey-ass off. Vicky stood up, wiped her naked white ass, and stamped her bare foot.

“Not funny, Dunna!” she said, tears in her eyes. “Like, my cute widdle—what?—tight ass really hurts! Yer, like, so totally grody! I’m, like, gonna till on you!”

She cried and ran into the house. I took an acorn and threw it at her, but missed. She slammed the door behind her.

I played that scene back in my head … I didn’t know what to make of it. I felt bad—but why? Mistress proved to me that she betrayed me. For the rest of the day, I stayed up in the tree, coming down only for a picnic lunch under the tree with Mistress, Elaine, Mildred, and Molly. Susan liked being indoors …

I groomed them and feed whatever dirt, dandruff, or dead skin cells I found to Molly, who shat out eggs for us to cook on a portable stove.

As the sun set, we went back inside, and I helped Elaine fix dinner. Vicky refused to come down, saying she was too upset, so Elaine put her meal in the oven. After dinner, I played with the cat and dog and Mistress’s feet.

That night, I slept contentedly until I had the urge to piss. After I did my business, I headed back to my bed …

“Donna … Donna … No, please …”

My ears pricked up. It was coming from down the hall … I slowly ambled my way to find who was calling me …

I came to an ajar door … to Vicky’s room …

I gently opened the door and entered the room. Vicky was lying on her bed, tossing and turning.

“Oh … No, Donna, come back to me—come back to us …” Vicky said. “I’m your friend, Donna. I love you—we love you …” She started crying. “Don’t … give in … please … I’m your best friend …”

I backed up. What? She loved me and she was my best friend?

This … this didn’t make sense … This went against every teaching I’ve received from Mistress …

And why was she speaking so weird?

I walked to the edge of the bed and nudged her.

Vicky yelped and quickly sat up straight. I backed up. She was drenched in sweat and breathing hard. Her eyes were wide and she swallowed.

“Who … who, like, touched me?” She rubbed her eyes. “Oh, no!” She brought her knees up to her chest and wraps her arms around her legs. “Are you, like, a, yuh know, ghost? That’s not zlint … Leave me alone … Fer shur!”

“Ooh-ooh-ahh …”

Vicky turned to me. “Oh! It’s you, Dunna … Did you, huh? Touch me?”

I nodded.

She sniffed. “Like, why?”

I jumped onto the bed and patted her knee.

“Leave me alone, like, Dunna … I don’ like you. Yer not tre ’r betchin’ … Yer grody …”

I kissed the top of her feet and licked her toes …

She cooed … She took my hand and sucked my fingers …

I worshipped her bare feet, and her toes had the faint smell of dirt and grass. She licked my arm, and our lips touched. Our tongues danced, and I wrapped my legs around her. We necked until we fell asleep.

When I woke up, and the sun was coming up. Vicky snored with her mouth opened.

I kissed the bimbo’s cheek and stroked her hair before leaving her.

Once again in my room, it was hard to go back to sleep. Were Vicky and I friends?

I think I could live with that, but I’d have to keep up appearances.

And why was she speaking not as a bim—

A streak of pain shot through my head. My back arched and my eyes rolled back as I clutched my head.

I slave for my mistress every day—I love her bare feet in every way—Throw poo at Vicky—Vicky is no good—Vicky has betrayed me—Hate Vicky—Hate Vicky—Hate Vicky—

I rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. I froze … and slowly crawled back into bed … I howled upon being struck with a wonderful idea: I hated the old Vicky …

Yes … that made perfect sense. Before being Transformed, Vicky betrayed my friendship by being against Mistress and selling me out to her …

But now that we both loved our owner … we must be friends again …

I smiled. All was right with the world, and I couldn’t wait to groom her …

When my alarm went off, I put on my fez, helped make breakfast, and did my chores. As I did, though, I couldn’t help but think of Vicky and wanting to play with her … I kept to myself till I helped make lunch.

When we had some free time, Vicky went outside and scampered about. I followed her and stood next to the bimbo.

“Like, hi, Dunna!” Vicky said. “You look sooo, becthin’ tre wearing yer cute widdle hat! Fer shur!”

I chattered and tugged her arm. She looked at me blankly, then realized that I wanted her to sit. She planted her ass on the grass and I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her cheeks and grooming her pigtails.

“Like, thank you, Dunna,” she said. “I feel, what? So pretty-ful … Trippendicular …”

I found a red flower a foot away. I picked it with my monkey-fingers and placed it behinds Vicky’s ear.

Vicky took it off. “No, Dunna, you already made me pretty-ful.” She put it behind my ear. “Now yer, like, tre ’n’ stuff. Fer shur!”

Tears came from my eyes and I hugged Vicky. She rolled on her back and we made out. We rolled on the grass and bumped into a tree.

I released my hold on Vicky and climbed up and onto a branch.

“Dunna, like, ware ’r’ you goin’?”

I motioned to the trunk and made scooping motions.

Vicky stared at me … “Oh … I git it …”

She climbed up at much as she could, and I reached for her hand. She grabbed it and I pulled her up.

“Oh!” she exclaimed as she froze in place and tried hard not to look down. “O. M. G.! I’m, like, scarred, Dunna! I wanna git down! Fer Shur! This is grody to the max!”

I sat on the branch facing her. I rubbed her face and cleaned it with my spit. I stuck my tongue down her throat … and she wrapped her arms around me.

We made out till we were called in for dinner. I jumped down from the branch with no problem. Vicky was scared, and tried to get down by doing a weird combination of scaling down the trunk and jumping from the branch …

I held out my arms to catch her—after all, we were family …

The bimbo awkwardly fell to the ground … and surprisingly didn’t cry. I looked her over and brushed some dirt off of her, and then he went inside, hand in hand. At dinner, I cut up her steak for her, which Mistress watched me do with … I think satisfaction …

After dinner, Vicky got permission to play Mistress’s organ grinder, and I swayed to the tune with glazed eyes. I made my way to everyone in the home asking for a handout. Even though I got nothing, I still tipped my cap …

Around ten, I yawned. I sluggishly clambered up to bed, and I rubbed my head to make the dull pain go away. It didn’t, so I took some aspirin in the bathroom and went to bed …

But something wasn’t right … I didn’t do something, but what … ?

I had a bad dream … All the lights and colors, sounds, tastes … It made no sense, and my headache felt worse, pounding … pounding …

A banana a day keeps noncompliance— I didn’t have my daily ’nana—

I woke up and screamed, drenched in sweat and panting …

“What the fuck?” I asked out loud.

I gasped. I just spoke? I just spoke!

“Oh, my God,” I said. Everything started coming back to me in drips and drabs, but the feelings were there … they were always there … “Fucking Melanie …”

I crept out of my room and toward the staircase …

“Dunna? Like, is that yuh?”

I froze and turned around. It was Vicky …

“What’re yuh doin’?” She cocked her head. “Yuh look funny …”

I reached out to her. We could leave and get help … “C’mon, Vicky …”

She gasped and took a step back … “Yuh sound funny, Dunna. Really grody …”

“I’m fine. Come on!”

“Who’s out there?” The voice came from Melanie’s room.

“Mistress! Like, Mistress! Dunna’s actin’ talkin’ awl weird ’n’ standin’!”

“What?” Melanie cried.

I ran down the stairs. As I did so, I heard Vicky shout, “Dunna, like! Come back! I, yuh know, wuv you!”

“I love you, too!” I shouted as I ran out the door and down the porch.

It was so dark outside … but I knew where there was a cluster of trees. I high-tailed it there, ripping the hat off my head and throwing it on the ground.

Once I entered the forest, I smiled.

No way they’d find me in here. I was home free.