The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Persuasion Game”

(mf, md, mc, nc?)

Disclaimer:

I work for realism in most of my stories. In spite of this, some things are not possible. Nor should they be tried. If you are under 18, or whatever legal age is in your area, please read no further. If you are offended by sex or sexual situations, please see www.pbskids.org. I’m not kidding, it really is an interesting website. Feedback is actively solicited. Please do not post this on any other site without prior author permission. You have permission to archive this on your own machine in a non-public FTP directory. Enjoy.

Additional notes:

This story first appeared on the EMCSA in 2000. After a long period of being offnet, I realized that I miss having them up. Then, too, we have new people around the site. Feedback may be posted to the Forum. Please don’t ask for my email. Thanks, and blessings.

This story owes a great debt to Wiseguy...both in 2000, and three years later. Thanks!

For danasdream...then, now and always.

The email came in while he was working on an important presentation. An incipient frown on his face faded as he read the text, replaced by a slow, spreading grin. He canceled his appointments for the rest of the afternoon. This was the kind of assignment he really enjoyed.

As he left the office, he glanced over at the receptionist. She stared vacantly at the monitor without even looking up to acknowledge his passing. He made a mental note to himself: get her replaced. She definitely wasn’t up to his high standards. More pressing matters needed his attention, though, and he whistled to himself as he unlocked the door of his sedan and pulled onto the freeway.

The text of the email contained the parameters of his mission. He reviewed it repeatedly in his mind until he reached his destination. As a result, he was prepared for what he found as he unlocked the plain white-painted door. He braced himself for impact.

Sure enough, the short, redheaded woman he’d been told to expect hurled herself at him, trying to get past. He caught her with an experienced arm and pushed her back onto the waiting bed. “Now, now, there’s no need for any of that!” he admonished her. He kept his tone level, sounding almost surprised. “We haven’t had a chance to talk and already you’re trying to get away?”

She rebounded from the edge of the bed and came at him again, then sagged as the door clicked shut and locked. He stepped to one side and let her try the knob. She tugged frantically for a few minutes as he watched, making no move to stop her. Suddenly she realized his proximity and backed up, eyes darting around for the safest location.

He knew she was surprised when he merely leaned indolently against the wall. Her expression was wary and confused. She still wore all her clothes, which was fine with him. It would make the game that much more amusing. Her green eyes were wide, pupils huge with the adrenaline that coursed through her. It took some effort to keep his smile friendly and neutral instead of lascivious. He managed it. He was, after all, a professional. He was used to controlling what people saw of his emotions.

She decided to go on what she assumed was the offensive. “What do you want from me?” she asked in a less-than-firm tone. He wondered if she realized her voice was betraying her. “I want you to let me go now.”

He shook his head, tsking slightly. “We’ve only just met. I don’t think it’s polite for you to go so soon.” He kept his position. “You certainly must be wearing yourself out, getting tired, since you’re so tense. Why don’t you sit down for a bit and relax? I’m not going to move any closer unless you say I can.”

She stared at him suspiciously. “I don’t trust you.”

He shrugged and began taking a mental inventory of the room’s furniture and layout. One large bed, one table, bolted to the floor. Two chairs, and a bath to one side. Good. Standard. “Do you have a choice? I don’t think so. Let’s make this more civil, shall we? I know you’re tired and need to rest.”

Recognition flashed through her face as she was about to sit down. “No! I know what you want. You’re trying to make me think I’m helpless, vulnerable. It won’t work! I’m not. You can’t have me or break me!”

He loved her in that moment as she stood there, fists clenched, face red with anger and embarrassment, so alive. He smiled with genuine warmth. “No. I can’t break you. I can only show you what you already know to be true…convince you of what you already believe. You accuse me of trying to make you think you’re helpless. In truth, you already know you are.” His voice was almost sympathetic. “You’ve already broken yourself, and soon you’ll understand, little one.”

The thrill of the game began to rise within him as he watched the play of emotions in her expression. “I’m sure I know what you’re feeling,” he cut her off as she opened her mouth to speak. “Angry and afraid, trying to hang onto the shreds of hope that you’ll leave this place the person you were when you walked in. Those are all valid emotions.”

“You can’t know what I’m feeling!” she protested. He noted her fists loosening slightly. She had expended some of her ire already. Still, he didn’t want to waste the time it would take for her to completely wear herself out.

“Of course, I can’t experience those emotions with you. But they are real and valid. I accept that, and I certainly hope you do as well,” he told her.

The confusion on her face grew as he continued, evenly and rationally. “It’s natural for you to feel them. The problem is that they don’t help you now. All they do is wear you out. They make it hard for you to think clearly. If you listen to me, everything will be clear. I can tell you what you need to do. You just have to listen to me.”

“I don’t want to listen to you! I want to get out of here!” She hugged herself, the shirt pulling tight across her breasts. He didn’t give a sign that he noticed as she continued “Let me go! You have to let me go!”

He went on as if she hadn’t spoken. “If you listen to me, it’ll be so much easier. All these outbursts are just wearing you down. You can’t think when you’re all upset. You need to relax and sit down and be calm. Just be calm and relax.”

She stared at him, then abruptly shook herself violently. “No! I’m not listening to you. You’re trying to hypnotize me or something! It won’t work.” She put her fingers in her ears and repeated “I’m not listening to you!”

He let her carry on like that for a few minutes, knowing she would soon get uncomfortable and tired of her chant. Sure enough, she peeked up at him. When she saw he wasn’t speaking, she unplugged her ears. Without missing a beat, he went on. “That must have hurt a little, your fingers in your ears. Your ears are so sensitive. It’s not good to scratch them that way. Next time you do it, it will really hurt. I wouldn’t want you to hurt that way. I know you don’t want to do that again. Deep down, you really want to listen to me and what I have to say.”

He was getting to her, he knew. She started to pace. He remarked smoothly “There’s a chair there you can sit in. It’s easier to listen when you sit, although I know you’re listening anyway. You can’t help it. You’re curious as to what I’m going to say, and you really do want to hear. Part of you is already yearning toward me, longing for comfort. You know I can give it to you. Even as you pace, part of you is hoping I come to you and hug you, reassure you, let you free.”

Her shoulders tightened. He went on reasonably “But that wouldn’t do. I can’t come to you. Then it’s not your choice, is it? And you want it to be your choice. You want to have had the illusion of giving in. But it would be so nice to come to me. It would be nice to rest...to let me reassure you. Even to sit down now would be so very nice.”

She shuddered and clapped her hands over her ears. He smiled to himself. Her subconscious must have accepted the pain suggestion, or she would have stuck her fingers in again. That meant her deepest self listened to him and obeyed him already. The time had come to act.

He pushed off the wall, reaching her side in two quick strides. She gasped and stepped back as he grasped her wrists and looked down into her green eyes. She struggled. He outwaited her, holding her firmly but gently, making no attempt to do more than hold her and keep her hands from her head. All the time she struggled he whispered softly “Tired…so tired. You fight now, but how long can you keep it up? How long can you wait? Not long enough. You’re already surrendering. You’re already giving in. You know it in your heart. I know it. I can see the signs of it in your eyes.”

She growled and tried to claw at him. He tsked again, then pushed her down onto the bed and pinned her easily. She stared up at him, suddenly paralyzed with fright…and something more. He could see her nipples through her shirt.

Gently but firmly, he said “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. I’m your friend, you know. You don’t want to hurt me. You want me to hold you. You want to listen. You want to believe me. It’s the most important thing in the world right now.” He gazed into her eyes, knowing she saw determination in the steel blue of his. He softened the volume so she’d have to listen to hear him. “It’s all right. Trust me. Let me help you. Let me comfort you. It’s the only way.”

She shook her head. “No. No, you’re one of them.”

“Only to a point,” he whispered softly. “What will happen will happen…but I can make it pleasant. It can be nice. You can just lie back and look into my eyes and dream…”

She shuddered, closing her eyes. “I won’t do this…”

He cut in smoothly. “…I can’t make you? I could, but I won’t. You really do want this to go smoothly, and you really do know that this is the best way. Just relax and stop fighting, honey.” He let go of one wrist, laying a hand on the side of her face. She didn’t pull away. “See, you are tired of this already…let it end, relax, don’t fight me.”

She whimpered softly, body finally relaxing on the bed. Tears leaked from under her eyelashes. He wiped them away with his thumb, a gentle touch. “It’s all right to cry, little wildcat. Let it happen. It’ll end soon enough, and you’ll feel better for it. I know when I cry, I always feel so relaxed and warm and tired afterward. So will you. You’re already almost there. In fact, you don’t really want to cry, do you?”

She shook her head almost imperceptibly. He let his approval show in his tone. “Good girl. You really just want this to end. Why don’t you just relax and let yourself listen to my voice. Do you like my voice?”

She whispered “It’s not what I expected…soft…”

He nodded, even though her eyes were still closed. “None of this is what you expected. I’m sure that made you even more uneasy. But you can relax now, you know…relax and let me take care of you. The stress isn’t good for you, you know. Take a deep breath for me, let out that tension?” He made it an entreaty.

She murmured somewhat irritably “What do you care?” but followed his directions. He smiled and stroked her hair gently, admiring the softness.

“I do care, you know,” he told her. “I don’t want to see you come to any harm. I just want you to relax and let this happen. Just let it slide right by you. You can curl up if you want…but I think right now what you really want is to be held and reassured. Isn’t that right?”

She hesitated for a long time before nodding. He sat down on the bed, releasing her other wrist, and easily gathered her into his arms. “That’s it…just relax and let go. It’s all right. You are safe with me. Just let go and feel yourself relaxing. I know you’re so tired. You know you’re so tired. Just let your head rest on my shoulder. Let your eyes stay closed, easily and comfortably. Just listen to my soft voice, soothing away your fears. It’s really all right.”

He knew the moment his patter had its effect. Her weight shifted as she laid her head on his shoulder. She suddenly seemed heavier in his arms, and she let out a soft sigh. “That’s it…good girl…” he whispered, kissing her cheek lightly. “Good girl. Let yourself drift. Let yourself sleep. It’ll be all right.”

She didn’t resist as he unbuttoned her shapeless blouse and slid each side back. She wore no bra, of course, and he smiled with pleasure as he regarded the twin swellings of her mature breasts. “Take off your shirt,” he directed softly. She dazedly lifted her heavy head, sitting up in his lap, and complied. The material slipped free of her shoulders and down to the bed, where it rested in a pool.

With a sigh of relief she fell back into his arms. “’m so sleepy…” she murmured. “Tired. I want to rest.” Surprised and pleased with this development, he hastened to reinforce it.

“You want to rest. You want to sleep. You’re so tired. My arms are so comforting. The bed is so soft. You feel yourself melting as I lay you down on the covers. You want to be free and naked. When you take off the sweatpants and underwear, you’ll feel yourself sinking down into the bed and sleep. It’ll be so soft and comfortable, won’t it?”

She nodded, not attempting to move. He settled her down onto the bed. Only then did she stir to fumble with the drawstring of the sweatpants. He had to help her with it, but the expression of relief when she was naked and snuggled down into the bed was reward enough for the small effort.

He examined her carefully, admiring the small triangle of fur and her damp lower lips. So she was enjoying this, as he’d more than half suspected. Good. That would make this all the more pleasant for him. He leaned over and began to whisper in her ear.

“In a moment you’re going to feel yourself floating, little one. It will be sweet and pleasant, almost as if hands were holding you up in the air. You’re going to enjoy that feeling, aren’t you?” He smiled as she nodded sleepily. “Yes, of course you are. You’re going to feel yourself floating away from everything. Your captivity will be behind you, and you’ll feel so warm and safe and relaxed. You may even feel a tingling beginning in your body, a pleasant easy tingling that will make you melt even more.”

He noted with approval as her breath caught and her lips parted. “Yes, I see you feel it already. That’s my good girl. Let yourself float away. You like being a good girl, don’t you?” Without waiting for a response, he went on “Of course you do. Good girls listen. Good girls obey. You’ve been obeying very well. Good girls feel the tingling increasing. You can feel it increasing, making your whole body into jello, making it hard to think.”

He stood up from the bed as she whimpered softly. “But you don’t want to think.” He began to unbutton his shirt. “You want to be a good girl. You want to feel that tingling. You want to ease the ache you feel beginning in your center. I know you feel that too.” She sighed softly, fingers twitching. “Ah, you want to caress your breasts. I see. Have you been a good enough girl to do that? Have you been obeying well enough to earn that privelege?”

Her lips parted again, and she whispered “Please…I hope so…” in a tiny kitten voice. He felt himself getting harder. His shirt and pants were tossed across the room and he knelt beside her on the bed. When he didn’t answer immediately, she whispered “Please?” again, her tone ragged.

In answer, he laid his hand on her pubic triangle. She moaned softly. “I don’t think you’ve been good enough yet,” he declared almost conversationally. “I think you need to tell me that you’re a good girl, that you’ll obey and submit. I think you need to tell me that you’ll obey the Programmer. What do you think, little kitten?”

She whispered muzzily “I can’t think…I’m a good girl. I will obey the Programmer.”

He slid one finger between her lips and touched her swollen clit. She gasped. He commanded “Again, kitten. What will you do?”

She licked her lips, head tossing a little. “I…will…aaah! obey…the Programmer…” She moaned as he slid his finger around and around, her juices making his path slick and easy. “I will obey the Programmer…I will obey the Programmer…” Her voice became more urgent. “Please…I am a good girl, I will obey!”

When he heard her beg, he slid his other three fingers into her sopping slit and rubbed firmly, rapidly. Her body arched, the moan shading into a cry of passion. “Obey. Obey. Obey,” he repeated in time with his motion. Their twin chants merged into one as she shuddered and came hard, fingers digging into the sheets almost hard enough to tear the fabric.

He immediately withdrew his hand, leaving her gasping and writhing for only a second before he pinned her down. She came again immediately as he licked and sucked her breast, body pushing up against him. He spread her legs with his knee and slid into her, feeling her spasm around him. A grunt tore from his throat as he took her hard, rasping out “Obey. Obey. Obey.”

She incoherently babbled her assurances as he felt the orgasm taking him. Shuddering pleasure overwhelmed him for a moment. Then he began to stroke her hair, soothing her down.

“Shhh…shhh, little kitten. Relax. Let go. Relax. Obey. Relax.” She shuddered once more and went limp under his touch, melting into the bed. He withdrew and cuddled her, giving her the reassurance she needed after such an intense session. It didn’t take long until she fell asleep. Against his better judgement, he soon joined her.

* * *

The alarm shrilling roused him and he sat up on one elbow, looking at the time. She was sleeping more deeply, but as he leaned across her to turn off the noise her eyes blinked open. She was totally confused and disoriented, trying to get some kind of bearing on her surroundings as he smiled down at her. One hand caught hers and lifted it to his lips. She returned his smile tentatively. It was with a sense of regret that he looked into her eyes and whispered “End program.”

Her eyelids fluttered. She stretched and gave a low, throaty laugh. “Oh, GOD, that was wonderful!” Her free hand found the back of his head and she pulled him down for a deep kiss.

When they came up for air, he was shaking again. “So you liked that, huh?” He was grinning from ear to ear.

“More than liked it. It was wonderful. I was trembling the entire time I was setting it up today, and you outdid yourself in this game. And I needed a shower after writing that email. Sitting in here, putting myself under, waiting for you…” She shuddered again, a delicious movement. “But…I suppose we should be getting home soon, for the kids, huh?”

He nodded sadly. “We should. Much as I’d like to stay in this hotel forever. But, mmm, that was a yummy afternoon. Worth not getting that presentation done. You’re so delicious, princess.” He kissed her hand again.

She smiled into his eyes. “Thanks. We should do that again sometime. Happy anniversary, lover.”

He felt his heart melt as he whispered back “Happy anniversary,” the warmth of her wedding band under his lips.