The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Personality Clash

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. An old idea that’s been bounced around for a while. Enjoy.

Studying psychology in college had been more than just another course for Gerald. It had opened up a path that led to his current career as a psychiatrist, a rather lucrative job, especially considering his placement. It was absolutely amazing just how many of the rich and successful East Side Manhattan residents suffered from fears, phobias, anxieties and disorders that kept him quite busy and they were willing to pay well for his help. But aside from the money, he’d found a few other ways to be paid for his therapy.

His office was quite nice, lush and opulent, books covering the walls, a plush couch ready for patients and, unknown to many, including his elderly secretary, soundproofed to keep some of his more energetic patients from disturbing those in the waiting room. Gerald had discovered hypnosis was such a nice way to build up his lifestyle and the benefits were more than he could count sometimes.

He was seated behind his desk, looking at the woman sitting in the chair before him. He was in his late forties, handsome, with silver hair and a nice suit, a gray beard highlighting his face. The woman before him was in her thirties, attractive in a not too obvious way, with black hair and an expensive suit of her own. Her name was Kristin and she was the owner of an art gallery downtown that catered to an exclusive clientele, something Gerald knew all about.

“I don’t understand it, doctor,” Kristin said, her soft voice sounding so nice. “I’ve been going here for a while now but the anxieties just don’t seem to go away. If anything, they’re getting worse, the pressure, the desire to be on top, it just seems to pile up more.”

“Well, you can’t expect instant results,” Gerald said in a soothing voice. “Therapy is a slow process and we have to build gradually to it.”

“I know, I know, but it just seems too much,” Kristin said. “And I can’t tell you how this is hurting my social life. I haven’t been able to get a date for weeks because of work and all these anxieties. I just don’t know what to do, Doctor.”

“Hmm, that does sound like a problem, Kristin. Maybe you should take some down time.” He reached up and held a small penlight in his hands. He flashed it into Kristin’s eyes, moving it back and forth across her field of vision, covering Kristin’s eyes. Kristin blinked once, twice, then her eyes shut and she slumped slightly in the chair. Although she couldn’t remember it, Kristin had been placed under a hypnotic trance many times by Gerald, the same as many of his clients had been in the past. He had found it a way to get some extra payment both in cash and in pleasure from his lady clients. And he had the perfect way of doing it.

“Krissy, come out now.” Gerald watched as Kristin’s head slowly rose, her eyes opening and a mischievous look coming onto her face. “Hi, honey,” she cooed. “I’m ready for some fun.”

“Then come over here and give it to me, my dear,” Gerald said, undoing his fly and allowing his hard cock to pop out. The main rule of hypnosis, that you couldn’t make a person do something they don’t want to do, was easily circumvented by Gerald in a unique way. After placing Kristin into a deep trance state, Gerald went about creating a new side to her, a totally different personality based on all the lust and sexual desires she had within herself, one that would desire sex whenever she was released. And since she was only released when Gerald told her to be, she immediately went for him, falling to her knees and placing her lips around his cock.

As Kristin sucked him off, Gerald leaned back in his chair and smiled, pleasure filling his body. God, this was the life. Having a gorgeous woman at his beck and call without her even knowing it thrilled him beyond words. Kristin would naturally be made to forget all of this and Krissy would be sent back into her subconscious. It was simple for Gerald to ensure that her “symptoms” continued and even thrived, forcing her to come back to him, more of her money coming into his pocket both from fees and private donations. As Kristin continued to suck her cock, Gerald already had plans on taking another client in her home later that day. But what the psychiatrist had missed in his studies was a very old saying that came quite true often: What goes around, comes around.

Gerald whistled as he made his way into his office. It was a Saturday, a day off and he should be at his penthouse home but he had to check up a few things at the office and enter some data into his private logs, the type that the medical community would frown upon if they knew about them. He had spent quite the nice night with a lovely investment banker, increasing his portfolio while having some fun. He was in the mood for relaxing and thus was startled upon seeing the person waiting for him in his office.

“Doctor,” Kristin said in a calm voice. She was dressed a little more provactivly than usual, wearing a short skirt that showcased her nice legs, a tight shirt accenting her breasts and a wicked smile on her face. “I thought I’d drop by for a special appointment.”

“Really?” Gerald said, trying to keep his voice and face steady to keep from panicking. Maybe Krissy’s sexual drives were beginning to rub off onto Kristin now. An unexpected side effect but hopefully he could take care of it if he had the chance.

“Come over here and we can talk about it,” Kristin said, patting the couch beside her. Gerald moved forward, trying to keep his face straight but excited. Although worried about Kristin’s behavior, he was enticed by her new attitude and dress. Sure, he had seen her out of it more than once but never looking this sexy. He sat on the couch next to her, careful not to make any overt moves.

“You see, Doctor, I’ve been having some dreams lately,” Kristin said, her hands moving to the bright necklace hanging from her collar, her fingers playing with the chain as she talked. “Pretty interesting dreams, to say the least. Dreams about you.”

“Well, that isn’t that surprising,” Gerald said. “After all, we work together in therapy a lot and I have been a major influence on your life. So, if I enter into your fantasies, it may be your mind playing with your desires.”

“Yes, yes, but it’s more than just that, Doctor,” Kristin said. Her hand was moving along the gold chain of her necklace, leading down to the bright diamond center. “I dream that you put me in hypnosis and made love to me. Not just once but several times. It’s all I can think of, the way you make me stare at something, like a light or a diamond or something like that and you tell me to concentrate on it, tell me to focus all of my attention on it, to try and block everything else but that object, like a diamond, out, just to concentrate on that and the voice. Your voice, my voice, whoever’s talking, just to concentrate on that while I focus on the diamond, you tell me to concentrate on the diamond and to focus all my attention on it, focus my attention on the diamond, just watch the diamond, just keep watching the diamond and listening to the voice, watch and listen, watch and listen.

“You told me how I’d feel more relaxed as I stared at the diamond, more relaxed as I’d focus on the diamond, focus my attention on the diamond, the more I looked at it, the more relaxed I felt. More and more relaxed with each moment as I looked at the diamond and listened to your voice, looked at the diamond and listened to your voice, looked and listened, looked and listened, so relaxed, so very relaxed, more and more relaxed with each moment as I looked at the diamond and listened to your voice, looked and listened, looked and listened, more and more with each moment looked and listened, looked and listened. After a time, you told me I just didn’t become relaxed anymore, I became tired, very tired, more tired the more I stared at the diamond and listened to your voice, looked at it and listened, more and more tired by the moment as I looked and listened, looked and listened. My body felt very tired, my mind felt tired, my eyes felt tired, I wanted to rest them all, I wanted to rest them all at once, rest my tired mind, my tired body, my tired eyes.”

A small part of Gerald’s mind knew what was happening, although it couldn’t understand how, and was screaming warnings to himself. But his conscious mind simply couldn’t look away. He simply looked more and more at the diamond between Kristin’s fingers, listened to her soft, soothing voice flow into his ears, lulling him to a relaxed state. He felt so tired now, his eyes heavy, his limbs unable to move yet all he could do was to keep staring at the bright diamond in Kristin’s hands as she led him down the path he had taken so many others.

“I felt more and more tired the more I looked the diamond, looked and listened, very tired, looked and listened, so very tired, I felt so very, very tired, the more I looked at the diamond and listened to your voice, looked and listened, looked and listened, so tired, so very, very tired, you told me to close my eyes and rest, you wanted me to rest, you wanted me to close my eyes and fall into a nice restful sleep. It felt so good closing my eyes and going to sleep. Close my eyes and go to sleep, a nice restful sleep, close my tired, tired eyes and go to sleep.”

Kristin smiled as Gerald’s eyes gently closed and he slumped back on the couch. She stood up and maneuvered him around so he was stretched out on the sofa. Kristin swiftly undressed herself, standing naked save for the necklace, which fell just above her full breasts. Looking down on the mesmerized doctor, she straddled his body, happy to feel his cock pressing against the edge of his trousers. “Open your eyes, Gerald, but remain asleep.” Gerald’s eyes slowly opened and instantly focused on the diamond in between Kristin’s tits.

“Keep looking at the diamond, Gerald, keep looking at the diamond. As you look harder and harder at the diamond, you will fall even deeper into this sleep, even deeper under my control, Gerald. You want to fall under my control, Gerald, you want to be controlled, you want me to control you, don’t you?”

“Yes....” he whispered, his eyes glued to the shining diamond against her pale skin.

“Allow me to introduce myself, Gerald. I’m Kirstina. When you created Krissy, you also created me. I’m the part of Kristin’s mind that always remembered what you did to her, always remembered how you took advantage of her. So, I’m a lot of Kristin’s rage. But some of Krissy’s sexual feelings rubbed off on me, so I’ve got some of that. Kristin couldn’t remember what you did and even if she could, she wouldn’t really have done anything. But I could, because I could remember what you did and how I could do it myself. So now, it’s time for you to pleasure me.”

Kristina moved herself up on Gerald’s body, pushing her naked pussy onto his face. “Lick me out, Gerald,” she announced. “As you do, you’ll feel your cock begin to build but you will not be able to come until I do. When I come onto your face, you will come into your pants. Now, lick me.” Kristina sighed as she felt Gerald’s tongue push into her lips, licking around her pussy. She clamped her thighs around his head and held him in as she worked her body against him, letting his tongue probe deeper into her mouth. Her hands went to her breasts, squeezing the strong tits, rubbing the curves and nipples as Gerald continued to lick away at her, tongue lapping inside her lips, his hands gripped on her ass as he continued to eat her out, his cock pushing harder against his pants as he licked away at the women who had turned the tables on him. Kristina moaned as she came on top of Gerald, her juices staining out on his face. Immediately, Gerald blew his wad inside his pants, a large stain forming on the crotch.

Kristina slid down Gerald’s body until she was in his face. “Now, Gerald, when you wake up, you won’t remember my being here and you won’t remember anything that has occurred. But you will remember something to do......”

“A prominent psychiatrist has been arrested tonight after confessing to taking advantage of several of his patents. Doctor Gerald Millings has confessed to molestating several of his patients while they were under a hypnotic trance and taking advantage of them to give him more money. Already, reports of lawsuits from several of the victims are pending but nothing is confirmed. Millings is being held without bail after walking into a police station and confessing everything to a desk sergeant. Millings is described as calm despite reports that his clothing was dishelved upon his arrival.....”

Kristin snapped the television off and stood up. She was dressed in a killer gown that would make her quite the eye-catcher for her show tonight. It was amazing what had happened. When Kristina had made Gerald break Kristin out of her trance before turning himself in, she hadn’t expected Kristin’s personalities to come together in a cohesive bond. Now, Kristin had the sexual drive of Krissy combined with the hypnotic talents of Kirstina, giving her a self-confidence she’d never had before. The new Kristin had some talents to put to use tonight and she couldn’t wait to get to it. She was ready to show she had a lot more personality than people thought.