The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Personal Corruption

Synopsis: Jeanne is corrupted by her own personal devil

Hey everyone, I have no idea why I started writing this one, but I really liked it. I’m probably going to write one more part, but I’m undecided yet. As for disclaimers, don’t read if you don’t like this stuff, don’t read if it’s illegal, don’t read if you don’t want to, otherwise, enjoy. I would say don’t try this stuff in real life, but since I do believe it’s pretty much physically, mentally, spiritually, philosophically and religiously impossible, all the power to you if you know how.

Oh, and my own personal rule, if you like, tell me what you like about it. Same if you don’t. Until my next piece... or yours? Think about it...your piece wow..

Jeanne was never a bad person. She loved to make people feel good about themselves. She was the best social worker in the Los Angeles area. The worst part of her job was when she had to separate a child from his or her parents.

One incident in which two parents who obviously loved their child, but were unable to care for their daughter because of their financial situation were forced to give her up to a foster home. Julie, their daughter she remembered how awkward the girl was as they took her away, she cried, but she never made a sound after they left her house. Jeanne remembered walking into their home with two police officers. She had expected a conflict. The father was a very kind man, but one that could not find a job. Well he could not find one that paid for his rent, car, food, and family. His luck was out. She walked in and the father sat up and then stood. He walked over to her and said “hey, how are you doing.” His eyes wee watery, he knew why we were here. “Can I get you anything to drink.?”

I was trying to be detached, but his non-volatile personality forced me to be very nice. “No thank you. I’m doing well. My name is Jeanne Morales. This is Officer Mariano and Lt. Belair. We are here—”

“Oh I know, you here to give my daughter a better life, well at least for a couple months until we get back on our feet right?”

“Yes Mr. Mitchell.”

“Julie, can you come out?” A little girl, the same one that was in the photograph she had came out slowly. Her mother walked behind her. A tear rolled down her face. She smiled, but it was in an attempt to be brave for her daughter. “Julie I want you to meet Jeanne, she’s a nice lady.”

“She’s going to take me away from you.” Tears started rolling down the girl’s face.

He grabbed her and hugged her. “No no, it’s more like a long camp, your Mom and me, we are thinking about buying a new home, and we need to see if you like those big and nice houses. As soon as we get one, we’ll come and get you.” The girl started to scream deliriously. “Hey buttons.” The girl almost immediately stopped crying, “Why don’t you show Auntie Jeanne what a lovely young lady you are. I’m sure I’ll talk to on the phone very soon.”

“Daddy!!!” She sobbed. “I want to stay with you.”

Jeanne moved in, “Don’t worry Julie, it’s only for a little while, and you will talk to him soon. Then when your father buys his nice house, you’ll be back with him.”

The little girl ran up to her father and gave him a big hug. “I love you Daddy.” She kissed him on the cheek then ran up to her mother and hugged her. Mommy, you’re crying, are those sad tears?”

“No, sweetie, they’re happy tears, I’m gonna miss you, but I’m so excited for you to go try something new like this.” She lied, and Julie probably knew it somewhere deep down.

“I love you Mommy” she hugged and kissed her, then walked back to Jeanne and held her hand. The two walked off to the police car to be driven to the orphanage. As she sat in the car, Jeanne crossed her legs and placed her hands on her kneecap. She watched as Julie stared at her engagement ring. She then looked back at Julie’s parents through an open window gripping each other tight in despair, with tears streaming down their faces.

She looked back to Julie once more; Julie was still staring at her engagement ring. “So what kind of games do you like to play? Silence. Tears rolled down her face. She said no more words that night. She made no more sounds that night. For as long as Jeanne was her social worker, she said no words.

Three months after that night Jeanne was to meet with Mr. Mitchell and his wife a nice restaurant for dinner to discuss terms about Julie. He had a new job that paid him very well, and he just closed a deal on a new house. They never made it to dinner. A drunk driver hit them head on and both were killed. Jeanne would spend years dealing with the memory. Dealing with the memory of telling Julie that her parents weren’t coming back, and the silence that followed.

* * *

Seven years have passed. Jeanne is now married. She has also transferred to a different department so that she would be able to deal with teenagers. She could never again handle a case like Julie’s. Her home life is very emotional and happy, full of passions with her husband. Her work life tended to be less affectionate. She had grown cold, but efficient.

This day was a rainy day. She sat in her office when the phone rang. “Hello?” “Hey Jeanne! It’s mike down at 57.”

“Hey longtime no see. What’s up?”

“Not much, I was hoping you could come down and talk to a girl. She’s fourteen. Very loud and very violent.”

“What happened?”

“She was picked up on soliciting. Herself.”

“Oh my god. I’ll be down there soon.”

“Thanks Morales.”

She arrived at the precinct. It was a really filthy part of town. . She walked up to Mike. “Where is she?”

“She’s in the interrogation room.” The two walked down together. “She’s a runaway, been that way for about four years. Quite the heartless little bitch. No living relatives.”

“Wonderful.” They walked into the interrogation room; the girl had white hair. She was looking down at her lap. “Hi my name is—”

“Jeanne.”

“Huh? Have we met?”

She looked up and met Jeanne’s stare. “You took my Mommy and Daddy away from me...” Guilt surged over her entire soul. This guilt over ran her spirit, then her body as she felt like throwing up. In this one instant the events of seven years earlier had hit her physically. She hated herself. She wished she were dead.

Mike was seeing where this was going. He had not been aware of Jeanne’s past with Julie. “Okay Ms. Mitchell, let’s take a break.” He grabbed under Julie’s left arm and started to lift her. Julie was completely submissive.

“You killed my mother. You killed my father.” And she kept walking with mike.

He spoke, “That’s enough!”

“No it is not!” Julie thrust her head back smashing Mike in the mouth. He stumbled back as she spun around. She used her cuffed arms to grab him by the tie and pull him close. She did something. Jeanne saw the other cops in the room already converging on Julie.

Mike was knocked back and hit his head on the ground. “Fuck!” He tried to get up, but it was too late, Julie had taken his gun and pulled the trigger.

Jeanne never heard the bullet that hit her in the face. She never felt it, but she saw it coming.

* * *

Jeanne opened her eyes. She was in a square room. No doors or windows, no holes, there was nothing. Nothing. She got up, she felt no pain. She was not in a hospital. The only oddity was a small crack in a corner. Until she heard a voice, “I assure you there is no way out.”

She spun around. “Who are you?” A man dressed in a dark gray suit. He looked very well groomed, and very trustworthy, which meant he probably was not.

“Well that’s’ not important right now.” He opened his jacked and removed a piece of transparent plastic with a laundry marker. “What is important is that you will sign this.” He handed them to her.

“I can’t read this language. I’m not signing.”

“Well I’ll leave it here in case you change your mind.”

“Want to read it to me?”

“No,” then he pointed to the ceiling; she turned around and saw the crack.

“What about it?” She turned around and he was gone. She heard a noise from the rack, She watched as it suddenly crumbled and water started to pour in. It only took about a minute for the water to be at her neck. Only about four feet to go until she would drown. She tried as hard as she could to find a way out. She felt along the walls. She rose to catch some more air and she bumped her head on the ceiling. Only a couple inches left. She took the deepest breath possible as the last of the air was replaced by water. She swam down felt around for some last bit of hope. She needed a miracle from God. And she felt something. She opened her eyes and saw the contract. Were they watching her? She took the pen and signed her name to the plastic document and she felt herself drop.

She was in a cavern. “Thank you my dear.” He was there again.

“Thank you? I just signed it because you tried to kill me, it will not hold up legally.”

“I’m afraid it will.” You see, Julie killed you. If you had allowed yourself to die inthat room, you would have moved on to a better place. However, you didn’t realize you were dead because of the guilt in your conscience would not allow you to believe you were dead... Unfinished business of sorts, so you signed.”

“Signed what?”

“An agreement that you will be a recruiter for hell’s legions. You will be trained. You will go back, then you will enjoy it.”

“Like hell I will.”

He smiled, “...nah, to cliché.” Paused then continued, “You’re soul was corrupted the moment you signed, just not your mind.” He paused, “Now remove your clothes.”

“N—” she started pulling off every piece of clothing and every piece of jewelry. “—O....”

“Very good dear. " He opened his briefcase; “Do you prefer the snake or the implant?”

‘ “I hate snakes.”

“I’m offended, but very well, the implant it is.” He put the case down and put something into his hand. Spread you legs wide. Her height was reduced by nearly two feet as she descended. She closed her eyes in humiliation. She felt something cold touch between her legs. She gasped. And it instantly warmed and molded to the contours of her flesh. “Follow me.” And she did. She was lead to a door. Go inside, until I return.” She entered. This place seemed familiar, she looked around. It was an office. The door opened and a little girl walked in. The little girl was seven year old Julie.

“Hi Auntie Jeanne.” She had a bright smile on her face. “Can I still go home today? I drew my mom a picture of the four of us. See this is you this is my daddy, this is Mommy, and that’s me.” All four were stick figures.

Tears were forming in Jeanne’s eyes she could not do this again. It was not a nice feeling at all, but it jolted her into paying attention to the girl. “Oh Julie, its such a lovely picture. Come here please.” The little girl sat on Jeanne’s lap. “Your parents went a way for a little while.”

“You mean they died.” It was happening, just the way it did the first time. The girl saw right through Jeanne’s attempt to ease the pain..

“Yes Julie, I’m so sorry.”

“They would still be alive if you hadn’t taken me away! I hate you!! You killed my parents!!!” Her pussy was lighting up in pain within every nerve. The shocks only added to the pain of watching the girl roll into tears. The girl ran away from Jeanne and slammed the door behind her. “God not again. I don’t wanna remember any of this.” Her pussy exploded in pain once more. The door opened and little Julie walked in. “Hi Auntie Jeanne.” She had a bright smile on her face. “Can I still go home today? I drew my mom a picture of the four of us. See this is you this is my daddy, this is Mommy, and that’s me.”

Tears streamed down Jeanne’s face, not again, “It’s such a lovely picture.” Jeanne could not make it to the next sentence. She started crying.”

“What’s wrong Auntie Jeanne?”

“Nothing, everything’s perfectly fine.” Tears streaked down her face.

“My mommy and daddy are dead aren’t they?”

Jeanne’s voice broke, she could barely speak, she nodded, and tried to bring Julie to her for a hug. “I’m so—”

“You killed my Mommy and Daddy!” She ran out.

“Why are you making me relive this nightmare!?”

The door opened again. Julie walked in. “Hi Auntie Jeanne.”

* * *

The man in the gray suit watched from afar with a sadistic smile. “What fun she will be.. Wouldn’t you agree Louis?”

Another man who had a similar build to the man in the gray suit appeared. “Yes, for once I envy you. She could take years to transform.”

“Most likely, but the I felt someone of a dark tremble in her soul. Almost as if her soul itself wanted to be evil...”

“So if she does fully come to terms with her corruption mentally, then she could be bad, very bad.”

“She could make us look like angels.”

“I wouldn’t go that far.”

“One never knows Louis.”

* * *

It’s been about a year since Jeanne was locked ion a room repeating her worst nightmare. Still the man in the gray suit has watched the woman change. Slower than the average person. What once would have taken days to achieve has taken a year with the woman whom should have been the easiest to change. Jeanne is numb.

I think it is time to move her on to something different. Without warning Jeanne suddenly finds herself as a teenager, as she recalls she was seventeen or eighteen. She’s tied in her bed. The door slowly opens. Her father walks in. He’s been drinking. “soooww you tink you can jus’ dowhaevah you wan and nuttin’ izz goinnta hap pen huh?” Jeanne is silent. Her memory recalls her screaming that she was sorry, tears overwhelming her speech. “Well? I should give ya a one hulleva fuckin’ and tech you ta be ‘spectful to ya pa.” In Jeanne’s memory of this she screamed and screamed as well as begged and begged. He cupped her breast and reached his hand into her pajamas and started grabbing her hard. She went silent in her memory, but cries. This time was different. This time was numb. She just looked at the ceiling and wondered why it was painted the color it was.

Her mother burst in on them. “You bastard, you stay off of my daughter.” She hit him on the head with a bat.

He hit the ground got back up and punched his wife in the face. “Shuddup.” But he was no longer interested. He walked out of the room.

She got up and leaned over Jeanne, “Don’t worry dear, I’ll get you free.” She was being tied down with duct tape. Her mother couldn’t free her. “I’ll be right back with scissors.” She ran out the door and a gust of wind from an open window slammed the door shut. Once again it reopened. And He walked in drunk.. It was happening all over again.

* * *

Three Years have elapsed since she was forced to relive the memory of her father’s attempted rape. Four years since she found herself in hell. She has experienced about a dozen of her worst memories. Right now she stands at the edge of a cliff that overshadows the ocean. She looks down and sees the cascade of water hitting the wrongs over two hundred feet below her. She looks forward and sees the sun gently touching the horizon as it descends to the night on the other side of the world.

The man in the gray suit appears behind her. “it is beautiful isn’t it?”

She does not look at him, “yes it’s one of the few beautiful things I take interest in.”

“yes, I’ve never fully understood either. I tend to agree with you. Maybe it has to do with the Flaming fire. Hot as hell. Psychologically affects many of us in that respect. Maybe not.”

“It would be a good analysis, if hell had fire.”

“Well in centuries past it did, it was what most people feared the most. But that eventually changed.”

“You’ve done no more than torture me for the last god only knows how long, why are you letting me enjoy this sunset?”

“You are done.”

“Done?”

“You’ll be going back to earth soon.”

“Why?”

“Do you have any memories that you are ashamed of?”

“Yes”

The man in the gray suit kneeled down to her, “Tell me about one.”

She stared off at the sun descending, “When my mother died, when my father killed her, I decided it was my responsibility to tell my sister. Everything happened early in the morning Mom was getting ready for work.. but I had to be the one to tell my sister...”

“There there,” he patted her on the shoulder. He waved his arm.

It was a green field, it was not a bad day, nor was it an overly nice day. The sky was grayish. Jeanne’s sister, Marie, was walking to where Jeanne was. Jeanne was twenty. The man in the gray suit and Jeanne stood side by side watching the events unfold.

“Hey sis, what’s wrong?” Marie asked Jeanne.

Jeanne had got up and hugged Marie. “it’s Mom. He got her this morning really bad.”

“Oh my God. What happened?”

“I’m not sure.” She sniffed as tears streamed down her face. “I heard screaming and smashing I ran down the stairs. The bastard was out in the backyard drinking. I went out to yell at him, when I found Mom. She was in the kitchen. There was blood every where.”

“Did they arrest that bastard this time?” Silence.. “And they let him go again...”

“No.” she was losing the focus on her voice. “They arrested him, there was an ambulance and so many people putting needles and tubes into her.”

“Oh my god,...” Marie was now becoming unstable. “How bad... was it?”

“She never made it to the hospital.”

Marie stepped back and grabbed herself. She quickly turned a shade of white and her lips tinted blue. “What do you mean ‘she never made it to the hospital?’” And everything froze.

The man in the gray suit watched the scene. Two sisters frozen in time, frozen in sorrow and despair. “and you are ashamed of this memory?”

“Yes.” Jeanne said as she looked at herself from several feet away. It was an awkward feeling.

“Well try it yourself. Relive it, and do it the way you wish you had. And with that Jeanne was now participating I her former life once more. Not watching.

Marie approached Jeanne. “Hey sis, what’s wrong?":

“Nothing Marie, just had some news for you.”

“And it couldn’t have been said over the phone?”

“Well I wanted to be there for you.:”

Marie was noticing the odd behavior from Jeanne. “What’s wrong? What happened?”

“It’s Daddy.”

“Is he okay?”

“No he was arrested.”

She raised an eyebrow. “What’d he do this time?”

“He killed Mom.”

“That is not funny.”

“No it’s not, he should’ve done it sooner. But this morning I heard some screaming. Went down stairs, I was ready to yell at him for all his screaming. I saw him form the living room window. He was drinking out by the car.” She paused. Her sister was turning pale and seemed to be hyperventilating. She continued, “and I went to pass through the kitchen and I slipped on her blood. I don’t know why, but I called 911. She looked so beautiful on the ground. So beautiful in red. He actually smashed a hot frying pan over her head.”

“I think I’m gonna throw up.” Marie was in a very cold sweat. Her mind was lost in total disbelief of what her sister was saying.

“If only he done that sooner. We could have all been happier.”

Crack. Marie slapped Jeanne across the face. “You cold heartless bitch!”

Everything froze. The man in the gray suit approached her. “That was interesting. You are totally corrupted now aren’t you?”

“I suppose I am. I really loved watching her suffer like that.”

“Oh you’re so good.”

“I’m evil, just like you.”

He smiled to Jeanne. Put a ‘d’ in front of evil, and you got devil.”

“You’re the devil?”

“No, I’m a devil, specifically at this moment I’m your own personal devil. Although it looks like I’m not gonna be that for long. You’re coming along wonderfully. Soon you’ll be a devil just like me.”

She was happy at that. She would be a devil.

* * *

The man in the gray suit brought Jeanne to a chamber. The rocks and walls were all red. Every few feet there were carved out holes in the walls. He spoke. “You will go in there and your body will be changed.”

“How so.”

“You will be given a demonic form.”

“Wouldn’t that interfere with my time on Earth?”

“Oh no, quite simply it would make you better. You’re human form would be accessible as any time. But as a demon of hell, your body would specifically be able to affect those around you. Your pussy would be designed to release various chemicals to induce lust in those around you. You’re breasts will adjust to the size of your desire, it will elicit desire or more appropriately they shall covet you. You will bring pride to those who taste your lips. Body will be one of Envy. You’re eyes will wear any man or woman down and that is when we get them on Sloth, but then maybe you’ll find other things t do with them. You’re hair generates an oil that is absorbed through the skin, it tends to make the recipient very hostile. And lastly your fingernails have a chemical of sorts that when placed within food causes the consumer ‘s mind desire more, Gluttony if you will.”

“So basically, I will be made to cause the seven deadly sins within people?”

“Yes.”

“Sounds good.” She stepped into one of the holes in the wall. She was lying in a fetal position when some sort of living wall erupted trapping her in the chamber. It filled with a thick syrup, it was like a pink corn syrup. And she fell asleep. She dreamed beautiful dreams of blood and being the cause of many people’s suffering. It made her feel so happy.

* * *

Jeanne’s eyes snapped open. The fluid that had filled in around her had now vanished. She pushed through the red bubble and emerged from the wall’s ‘womb.’ She looked down at her hands and found that her skin was red and her nails were black.

The man in the gray suit was once again awaiting her. “Do you know how your body works?”

She looked up at him and smiled, “Of course, but you already knew that.”

“Yes, but the one time I don’t ask... Anyway you will be returning to Earth in a few hours. You will be Woman known as Angela Serena Deville.”

“Interesting name. There’s no significance to it is there?”

He raised an eyebrow, cracked a smile and said, “Of course not.” Once the moment of sarcasm had ended he continued, you are twenty, living in an apartment in a suburban town in Connecticut. Your family is from New Hampshire, you started going to college there, but dropped out when you got a full time job as a junior executive for a company that produces double-sided tape. Well You’ll know all the rest when you are sent up, part of the magic ya know.”

“Yeah, kinda like my body?”

“Exactly, but on earth your body will look normally human, but when you transform into your devilish self, you will have enhanced speed, strength, agility, and endurance. It may be needed if you encounter one of heaven’s agents. But be warned right now, your demonic form will be inaccessible during the daylight hours, just as theirs will be unusable during the night.”

“Anything else?”

“Yeah, you’re on your own. I’m no longer your personal devil. You are your own. The Guy downstairs is the only one you have to worry about pissing off. And as long as you’re enjoying yourself, you don’t have much to worry about.”

“Great, so what do I call you anyway?”

“The man in the gray suit, what else?”

“Don’t you have a name?”

“Have fun Angela Deville.” And The man in the gray suit faded into the shadows. She thought back to the memory of her sister, specifically the new one she created with the help of the man in the gray suit. She enjoyed the paled look on her sister’s face. “This is going to be fun.”

* * *

Jeanne opened her eyes as Angela for the first time. She was kneeling. She was looking down, she was wearing a conservative dress. She looked up and took in her surroundings; a church. She looked to the sides and saw that people were lining up at the confessionals. There were two lines along the sides to priests who were sitting in chairs, and two lines in the center leading to booths. ‘Angela’ got up and got in line to a priest that was sitting in the open. As she stood in line she grab a lock of her hair and closed her eyes, within just a few seconds an oil secreted onto her hand.

Finally she was sitting before the priest, she held his hand, “Bless me father for I have sinned, it has been about a week since my last confession.”

“What have you done my daughter?”

“I watched some boys steal candy from a convenient store. I know I should have told someone, but I didn’t feel like it was my responsibility, but I felt guilty later.”

The priest was becoming aggravated. “Well maybe next time you’ll think about it. Say twenty Hail Mary’s and get out of my sight.”

“Yes father, thank you father.” She went back to her seat and folded her hands, but instead of saying her prayers, she watched the priest. Every person that went to him walked away more disturbed than the last. Finally he rose from his seat while helping a young man who was apparently in his twenties.

He started to yell at the young man, “How dare you say such things!!! This is the house of God, Get out of my sight, I don’t ever want to see you in this—” The man stopped and grabbed his arm then his chest and collapsed.

Angela walked out after the commotion had ceased, her first soul sent to hell was the soul of a kind gentle priest. How ironic. She was walking out and she realized she had no idea which car was hers. She looked in her purse and found she had keys for a Mitsubishi. She saw a couple nice ones, but she did not know which was hers. She decided to wait for the parking lot to clear out. AS she did she dcided to test how much control she had over her body. Immediately tears streamed down her face, only by the fact that she wanted them to come.

A young man stopped, “Are you going to be alright miss?”

She looked down at him, he had a wedding ring, “I thinks so.”

“Well don’t worry it’s okay, it happens.” A woman with red hair came along side him, “Can we give you a ride or anything, you look really upset...”

“She looked your husband.” up to the young man, “I’m all set for a ride, but I would really like a good fuck from your husband.”

“Both were visibly shaken by the comment, but the young husband was the first to respond, “I’m sorry if you’re upset, but I think we had better go.

“The fuck you are.” Angela spoke as her pussy tensed, which immediately flooded the air with various pheromones. The man shook his head and started to follow Angela.

His wife grabbed him, “What are you doing?” He responded by shoving her away and mindlessly following Angela toward the tree line. She got in front of Angela, what did you just do to him?” She slapped Angela. Angela grabbed the young wife and pulled her in place a firm kiss against her lips. The girl stumbled back and shook her head. She returned her glare to Angela, but cracked a smile, “Well if you really want to, we’re doing it my way.” The wife grabbed both Angela and her husband and forced them into her car. “Give me your wallet,” she said to Angela. Angela reached into her purse and handed it over.

They arrived at Angela’s apartment, a place that none of the three had ever seen before. The woman walked the perimeter of the apartment leaving both her husband and Angela in the entrance to the apartment. When she returned she grabbed Angela by her hand and forced her into the bedroom and started kissing her. She forced her tongue into Angela’s throat who was only pretending to try and resist. The more She kised angela, the more aggressive and controlling she seemed to be. Then the woman brought her hand into Angela’s skirt. “And what do you have to say about me doing this?”

Angela looked up at her, “shut her up and restrain her.” The woman had a brief look of confusion on her face as her head was ripped back and something was forced into her mouth and tied in place. Her husband was holding her arms. Angela got up walked over to a desk and found some electrical tape. “Immobilize her.” The man caught the tape that was thrown to him and pulled his wife’s arms back behind her until her elbows were touching. She wa trying to scream through her gag, but it was almost inaudible, but it was obviously painful by her squirming and the black drops that rolled down her cheeks formed by the mix of mascara and tears. He started to wrap her elbows together with the black electrical tape.

Angela walked the house. She went into the kitchen and looked around, she could not find what she was looking for. She next looked in the closet, maybe... Then she went into the bathroom, and opened up the cabinet under the sink; perfect. She started pulling out the various cleaners. She saw aome water spots form where the sink had a leak. She left to get the couple. She returned to find the husband had totally wrapped the woman’s arms from the elbows to her hands with electrical tape, and was slowly wrapping her legs from the feet to her waist. He was at her mid-thigh. “Stop.” He stopped. “Take her to the bathroom.” He lifted her up and carried his wife to the bathroom, “Put her in there.” He did. Angela turned on the faucet at a decent flow, then looked under and watched as one drop at a time fell on the back of the young wife’s neck. “Now I’m gonna fuck your husband.”

The two left the girl under the sink as they headed for the bedroom.

* * *

Angela woke up. Something was different about her body. She was still in her human form, but it was moving in ways it shouldn’t. She got off her bed. It was 2am. Her lower back was in pain. She stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the light switch. She saw the wife still in place under the sink where she had been for the past 8 hours. She was humming some nonsensical tune. Then Angela looked forward in the mirror. She was pregnant, and it looked as if she had been pregnant for the past nine months.

She stepped into the kitchen. She was about to sit at the table when she felt her water break. The following hour was agonizing as she felt something move within her. And slowly travel outwards as she tried to push it along. She felt the penetration at her pussy as something pushed it’s way out.

Then she heard the voice, “Don’t worry honey, I don’t know what’s going on, but I’ll get us out of here.” Angela’s spell over the husband was no longer working. She forced herself to her feet still felling her child move through her pussy. She walked into the bathroom door and saw that the woman’s arms were free. “We’re leaving, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Just as it was said, she felt her child fall from her pussy to the ground. She looked down. A red snake about a foot and a half long was coiled and freeing itself from her placenta. Angela’s looked at her daughter, she did not understand how she knew it was female, but she was so adorable, just as any other baby is in her mothers eyes. The snake then locked it’s gaze onto the husband. It slithered toward him. He was thoroughly confused, but he tried to step on it, but it reacted faster than his foot and was firmly slithering up his leg. He tried to grab it to throw the snake off him, but it bit him before his fingers could touch it. Then it started coiling around his penis where it stopped. The man tried to grab it again, but as he touched it’s head he realized he was touching his penis. The snake had become a tattoo wrapped around his leg up through the tip of his penis. He felt a surge of pain in his head, then it stopped, he was nothing. Something else was in control. His head looked up at Angela, “Is this vessel to your liking mother?”

“Oh honey, " Angela spoke, “You’re a girl, you should be in a woman’s body.”

“Sorry mother, The man stepped into the shower and the snake became real again. The husband’s body collapsed. The snake slither onto Angela’s hand. Angela took her daughter and placed her next to the young wife. It slither along her leg and and into her panties. The woman’s eyes widened for a minute before they relaxed and looked to Nagela. Angela untied the gag.

“Thank you Mother.”

“You’re welcome dear.” Angela freed the former victim now daughter. Angela looked at her body, it had only been a few moments, but she both looked and felt as if she never had a child. The two went to the closet and pulled out some extra blankets and sheets. They remade the bed, and set up a sleeping area on the couch.

“Mom, what’s my name?”

“You’re name is.. " she thought for a minute, smiled, “Evelyn.” She sat on the sofa. “Evelyn, you sleep in the bed, we are going to have an early morning, which is going to be pretty fast paced for your first morning.”

“Mom, you can have the bed, I’ll sleep on the couch if you want, you just gave birth to me. You can have the better rest.”

“No Evelyn, you sleep there, it would make me feel better.”

The two hugged and Angela kissed Evelyn on her head. “Okay Mom, Sleep well.”

“You too darling, now off to bed.” Angela watched her daughter went to sleep bed. Angela herself layed into the sofa all warm, cuddled, and fell asleep into a perfect world where she had many children just as beautiful as Evelyn, where no one could resist any of them. A dream that one day could be reality if Angela had a choice.

The End