The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 13: a new direction.

“Man this is cool!” Jason kept saying every few minutes.

We were in my car returning from the desert where we had gone to play with my powers. In my previous life I had only used telekinesis to help me with my job, I wanted to really put it through its paces and see what I could do.

We had found a remote are that had been used in the past as a dumping ground for unwanted items such as vehicles and household appliances.

I practiced by throwing around the bigger stuff and by testing my dexterity with medium to heavy loads. The heavier an item the harder it was to maneuver it with precision. The laws of physics still applied and mass was mass.

Turns out my telekinetic strength was linked to my physical strength. Since, I could bench press ten times my final weight of 225 pounds I could lift things with my mind that were that heavy. Not too bad. Easily lifting things that weighed over a ton. Very convenient for changing a flat tire, which I had done to test my ability to lift a heavy load while at the same time doing something that required a bit of dexterity.

I could also send out a mental wave of force with that same amount of power. It could be a pinpoint jab or spread out over a wider area. I simply envisioned the shape of my ‘bolt’ and sent it out with as much power behind it as I desired. At Jason’s urging I played around with pretending to punch cars, refrigerators and a large rock, each time sending a mental bolt just in front of my fist. I never touched anything but it looked like I was pulverizing stuff with my bare hands. I realized that I had to be careful with this. It could be a devastating weapon. Imagine a projectile with about anywhere from a one-inch radius to ten feet or more, hitting with the force of a speeding car. Ever swing a one-ton sledgehammer? I have.

I tried to project a physical shield, but couldn’t get it to work. I had Jason shoot at me with a paintball gun hoping that I could protect myself from projectile weapons by simply erecting a barrier between me and whoever was firing at me. No dice. First time the Jinni let me down. Of course I hadn’t specifically asked for it, and if I could do it I would have known how instinctively. I could stop individual projectiles simply by blasting them with a bolt of energy. If I could see it, I could hit it. Really had to keep my eye on the ball though. Probably not much help trying to stop a bullet.

“You can really make those bastards eat shit now.” Blurted Jason with a big smile on his face.

“Then I won’t be any better than they are.”

Jason looked shocked, “but they... you...”

He sat back and looked thoughtful for a while. I let him figure it out.

After a while, “I guess you’re right. It would be sweet to put some of those fuckers in their place though.”

“Think about how it feels to you when you are tutoring someone and they suddenly get it. They understand something they didn’t before and now they are excited about it. How does that feel?”

“Pretty good, I guess.” He said, looking at me puzzled, “Yeah... it’s real cool.”

“Did watching me punch out Stan feel better than that?”

“No, I guess it didn’t.”

“That’s my point. I can think of a lot better things to do with my powers than beat people up. Don’t misunderstand. I told everybody I wasn’t taking any more shit, and I’m not. You don’t have to either. But I want to try and find a way of helping people too.”

I wanted to up the ante a little as far as how much Jason knew. We pulled into a 7-11 for some drinks. When we returned I had a Mountain Dew and Jason had a Dr Pepper.

He looked at me curiously since I hadn’t started the car.

“What’s up?”

“What are you drinking?”

“It’s a... why the hell did I get a Dr Pepper? I hate this shit.”

I was smiling and he got it right away.

“You fucker! I thought you said you couldn’t do that.”

“I figured it out.”

“COOL!” Then he stopped. His mood abruptly sobered. “Hey... did you... Is this why Sarah....”

“I didn’t do that. I swear. She has liked you for a long time”

“I want to believe you. I’m crazy about her. But it’s no good if she doesn’t really...”

“I know. Don’t worry. Its real.”

We went back in and were able to trade the Dr Pepper for a Pepsi and were on our way.

“I think that these suggestions could really be used to help folks.” I told him and the conversation got back into full swing.

We threw some ideas around and before we knew it, we were home. The girls were sitting by the pool. April was with them. Sarah and Melody are beautiful. They have got very sexy bodies. But April. Her curves. How tightly packed she is. Her body is amazing. And, of course she had to be wearing the skimpiest bikini. Her sleek brown skin and the powerful, graceful, catlike way she moved... Our reaction to it had to be noticeable but much to Sarah and Melody’s credit they didn’t act mad or anything.

April’s Parents had taken her to the police station and, with Betty’s help, filed a complaint.

“You’re mom is pretty cool,” she was saying to Melody. “And, that lady she had talk to me is real smart. I got an appointment to talk to some other lady too.”

“If it’s the same lady I’ve been seeing you’ll like her.”

We small talked a bit and then Sarah announced that she needed Jason’s help with some homework and would he mind giving her a hand upstairs. Turns out, April was in the same class and having a little trouble herself. The three of them headed into the house.

I stayed out of their heads since I have been trying to respect privacy. I would have to find out what was up the old fashioned way. Gossip.

“She’s gone, you can put your eyes back in your head.” Melody was grinning.

“Huh? What? Oh... I... I was just trying to figure out exactly what she would need to change in order to be half as beautiful as you.”

She laughed. “You are so full of shit!”

“Well, that’s my story... I’m sticking to it.”

“What’s up with that, by the way?” I asked pointing in the direction they had gone.

She flushed a little bit, “Well... Sarah and I were talking... I sort of... mentioned... you know... about the three of us... you, me and April...”

“You told my sister that we had a three-way?”

“Well... yeah... She said she was curious so I called April. We played around a little upstairs... it got a little hot... April said that she could sure use a nice stiff dick.” A mischievous glint in the eye, “I knew you would be tired from last night... so... I asked Sarah to take care of it.”

“Hey,” I laughed, “don’t do me any more favors.”

She laughed. “Really though, Sarah was curious... and April liked the idea. She thinks Jason is cool.”

“You realized, of course, you might have killed Jason.” I said in mock concern.

We both laughed.

I cupped the bulge in my pants. “But that leaves you alone to deal with this.”

“Oh, I’m not afraid of that.” She said with a smile. “He’s my friend. We get along great.”

We headed upstairs.

I won’t bore you with the mundane.

A few hours later we were all back out by the pool, Jason and I trying to pretend we weren’t ogling April. After a few minutes Jason turned to me.

“Dude...”

“Oh yeah...” I replied.

“Man...”

And that’s all that needed to be said.

Speaking of April pressing charges. In the end, after the accusations went public, eight other girls came forward and filed complaints. They were all from the same social group of kids. Seemed Tom and Paul hunted close to home. I guess it was easier to lure a girl away if she thought you were her friend. I didn’t have to have sex with the rest of them though (too bad—they were all very hot).

The way Melody and I had helped April had awakened something in her. She had always liked sex and now her choices of possible partners had doubled. However, she seemed more comfortable with a new partner if it was a woman, or if another woman was present. She still had trust issues with men, especially those she didn’t know well.

She had made it up to Shane. Repeatedly. He had been acting very happy around school

Except for a few minor trust issues April was back with a vengeance. Just like before, I wouldn’t have called her a slut. She just knew what she liked. When April found something she liked she always did it the best way she could. She was careful, more careful than before thank goodness, and she always gave and expected respect. She wasn’t out prowling every night. With gymnastics and her music she didn’t have time. She was also concerned about disease so she had a handful of regular partners and pretty much stuck to them. If she had a boy and a girl that she especially enjoyed, she like to see if she could get them both at the same time for some extra fun. Shane was the lucky third in several of these manage-a-trois. And, no I wasn’t peeking, she told us. She also wasn’t looking for a serious relationship at this time in her life. She had no doubt that someday she would settle down and I had no doubt he would be a very lucky man. But right now she was interested in college and perhaps a career as a veterinarian.

She spent quite a few evenings at our house. Sometimes with Melody and I, sometimes with Sarah and Jason. He and I never really talked about it. Not as in depth as we did that first day by the pool, but that was part of the whole respect thing. You didn’t kiss and tell. At lease we didn’t.

Something had awakened in Melody that night also. She seemed to really enjoy the times April would join us (almost as much as I did). I knew she was playing around with Sarah from time to time, though neither of them ever mentioned it to Jason or I. I found out by accident. We were making love and I was scanning her to see what she liked and what she didn’t as far as our current position went, (too mundane—no point going into detail) when I caught an image of Sarah and Melody in a heated sixty-nine. Thankfully, I knew that Sarah wasn’t really my sister so I have no guilt at my thoughts.

Melody liked sex with other girls. But, since she was basically heterosexual she liked it better when there was a cock involved. Lucky for me, the only cock she wanted was mine. But, for a sixteen-year-old cheerleader, identifying other bisexual women was difficult. The topic came up one evening when we were at Melody’s house with April.

They had just finished trying to kill me. April had been serious about getting it straight from the tap and she always started with a very skilled blowjob. Their favorite way of finishing me off was for April to keep the head of my cock in her mouth, her tongue lashing it and she sucking hard, Melody would stroke the section of cock not in Aprils mouth, both of them looking up at me. A vision like that after a period of April’s talented ministrations, well, any man who could last more than a minute deserves a medal. After making me cum, April would then share with Melody via a passionate French kiss.

I loved Melody and she was more than sexy enough to get my motor running repeatedly, but April was in a class all her own. Even with my ‘enhancements’ I had a hard time keeping up with her. The fact that she could excite a boy turned her on. My ability to keep my cock staying at attention through numerous orgasms really got her hot. And anybody who got April ‘really hot’ was in for some no holds barred, raw, lusty fucking. The look of fiery yearning in her dark eyes as she bounced that perfectly sculpted body up and down my cock was a staggering sight. Her pussy had an amazing amount of control. I used to watch shows in bars overseas where women would pick up stacks of coins with their pussies, then stand, do the splits and drop them out one by one. They had nothing on April.

She also had an instinct for when a man was about to cum and would always slow down so she could draw out that moment of heightened excitement just before my cock began filling her tight pussy with cum. And she never stopped just because I was shooting either. Even though she was having her own orgasm She would use her extraordinary musculature to milk out every drop of cum she could.

We lay in the afterglow, I had an arm around each girl and they were snuggled up on either side of me. There was a lot for me to think about and deal with. My previous family, my daily deceit, how I would use my power to help people... but at that moment none of it mattered. All the mattered was the smooth warm skin pressed against me by two delightful, beautiful girls.

April and Sarah had been talking, quietly, and I finally decided to listen.

“There are quite at few at school.” April was telling Melody.

“I’ve seen some I think are... I want to ask... but what if they’re not? Its not like I want the whole school knowing.”

“Why not let me make some introductions? I know some girls who may be interested.”

Mister happy gave a halfhearted twitch. He knew what they were talking about and wanted to respond, but was just too tired. We had been at it over three hours and I had cum five times, I swear they were tag teaming so they could each rest while I had to keep working.

“In the meantime,” April said with a sigh as she reluctantly sat up, “I have things that need doing if I want to keep my grades up. I can see my own way out... you two keep snuggling... I like seeing you like that.”

I watched her dress. I told you it was a pleasure just watching her move. It was almost as much fun watching her dress as it was watching her undress, less anticipation maybe, but still fun.

As she dressed, the words she had just spoken percolated through my brain and I had a sudden realization.

The ‘gifts’.

In my previous life I always rewarded the women I had sex with by dabbling about in their brains, giving them better retention, analytical thinking, drive and ambition. I hadn’t been doing that, and if anyone deserved it, April did.

She dressed, I tinkered. When she left I knew she would no longer have to struggle to maintain an ‘A’ average.

I was wallowing in my altruism when it dawned on me I was just as much an elitist bastard as those who used to tease Danny.

If April hadn’t been a beautiful girl, she would still be struggling. It never occurred to me that I was ignoring all the other folks. If a girl was plain, or fat, or had too much acne... too bad for her, she was on her own. And if you were male... it didn’t matter what you looked like. If Sarah and Melody could change, then so could I.

‘Gifts for everyone’ would be my new motto.

I started the next Monday. It was going to be a real task. It wasn’t a big school but there were still almost seven hundred kids spread out between the freshman and senior classes. I took just under a month to get to everyone. I used my minds eye a lot and, okay, I did peak into the girl’s locker room—but only to see if there was someone there I had missed... really... no, really... nah... even I don’t believe me. But I did find out that it had a range of about one hundred fifty yards. Approaching that, things got fuzzy and I wouldn’t be able to mentally connect or use telekinesis. Beyond that and I got nothing.

The change when I was done was remarkable. Suddenly almost everyone, even the slackers and the stoners, were turning in homework and doing well if not acing tests and quizzes. Jason was a bit confused as some of the kids he was tutoring began dropping out of the program. So I let him in on it and he got a real kick out of it.

He wasn’t out of business entirely. Not everyone was a secret Einstein waiting to be unleashed. There are things like dyslexia and other learning problems that I couldn’t do anything about. I had tried. There were also some folks who, just by virtue of brain chemistry, and even with my help, still weren’t that bright. These are the ones that Jason and the other tutors still worked with. He liked it, he said, because now he was working with kids who really needed the help and really wanted to learn instead of wasting time with kids who were just lazy—kids who had made up a good part of those he worked with previously. Kids no longer suffering from that particular problem.

In addition to my usual gifts I had also included a desire to be health conscious. The burger joints weren’t closing down—I hadn’t turned everyone into fanatics—but for the most part everyone began to eat a bit better and exercise. I could see that there were some girls who were chunky to outright obese now, that were really going to wow them at the ten-year reunion.

It was fun to watch the faculty. They were mystified about what it was they had done to engender such a change in the student body. They all had their theories and it made for some lively discussions in the faculty lounge.

There were also some effects I hadn’t counted on. The area of sports was the main one. The school had always been an average one. The occasional wining season at this sport or that but not very often. Apparently a lot of the jocks were just going through the motions out on their respective playing fields. They cared about wining and losing but during practice just didn’t see the point.

Now they practiced hard, listened to the coaches and took the lessons to heart.

They began to do much better. Eventually they began to win. Every team. With my mind being receptive to strong emotions, pep rallies were virtual tornadoes of excitement and school spirit. It was a little hard to take but I would go just to watch Melody and Sarah down on the floor with the rest of the varsity cheerleaders. One of them we got to know a lot better.

She was the first of April’s ‘referrals’. Her name was Theresa. She was a tall beautiful Latina. At first she was slightly reluctant. She remembered the old Danny. However, she had been lusting after Melody for quite some time and, since she liked cock too, if taking mine was what it took to get into Melody’s pants, she was willing. Then, after hearing Melody and April talk me up (bless their hearts) she was actually looking forward to it.

We had taken her to Melody’s house after cheerleading practice and they were still in uniform. After getting to know each other a bit we ended up in the bedroom.

She was a senior also, almost eighteen and stood about 5′ 8″. She likely tipped the scales at 110 pounds. She wasn’t as dark as April but her skin had a dusky, olive tone to it. She had long, highlighted brown hair that fell thickly across her shoulders and down her back in wavy ringlets. Her dark eyes smoked with sensuality. She had high cheekbones and a petite nose over full red lips. Firm tits, about the size of big oranges, rode high and proud upon her chest. She had a tiny waist that flared out into nice hips and a round ass. Her legs were long and perfect.

We started with them undressing each other. I watched from a chair as these two lovelies delighted in each discovery of newly revealed skin. Melody was nervous, April had just happened and after the first time Melody was comfortable with her. But with Theresa, it was new. She had anticipated this, gone over it in her head and like all anticipated events she was worried about making a mistake. Theresa, on the other hand, had been in this situation before and, while she was excited about it, wasn’t so nervous.

She took the lead. Melody stood and Theresa slowly pulled the uniform top up over Melody’s head. She traced around Melody’s pink bra with her fingertips, eliciting a shiver of excitement from her. Melody then stripped off Theresa’s top. Theresa’s bra was white and lacey. They carefully explored the contours of each other’s bodies for a few minutes before leaning in and locking their mouths together. As they kissed they slowly pressed their bodies against one another until they were holding each other tightly.

When they broke the embrace, Theresa came away with Melody’s bra in her hands, revealing those wondrous globes that never failed to exhilarate me. She marveled at them as well, lightly caressing them with her fingertips. Melody exhaled with a shiver and a low sigh of pleasure. Theresa then turned around and Melody unclasped her bra. Theresa looked at me as it fell to the floor revealing marvelous tits that hadn’t needed a bra any more than Melody’s had. A small smile indicated that she had seen I was suitably impressed. She winked at me then turned back to Melody. Caressing her chest and stomach, Theresa knelt down and stripped off the pleated skirt. Melody stepped out of it and Theresa pressed the side of her face against the, still panty clad, golden vagina.

Starting at Melody’s ankles, Theresa’s fingertips slowly stroked up her body in one long motion as she stood. Melody raised her arms and Theresa continued all the way to Melody’s wrists as she knelt before Theresa. Down came Theresa’s skirt. She wore a thong that matched her bra in color and lace. Across the top of her firm ass she had a dainty curly tattoo. Melody was lightly massaging her pussy through the thong. I looked up to see Theresa looking over her shoulder at me. She smiled, brighter this time, and winked again.

Melody stood and they moved to the bed. Theresa lay her down and peeled off Melody’s last garment. She lay on top, and with her hips between Melody’s legs they kissed, long and passionate. Theresa ground her pelvis into Melody’s.

“Ooohh...” moaned Melody when the kiss ended.

Theresa suckled her way down to Melody’s tits and spent a good long time in appreciation of them. Melody moaned some more, her little hands grasping at the bed sheets.

Then Theresa was at her pussy, lapping and sucking and driving Melody wild. It was driving me wild too. Seeing Melody in such a state of arousal and having Theresa’s fine ass waving in the air was more than any man could take. I stood, stripped and got in behind Theresa. I slipped her thong down her legs. She gave no response other than to raise each knee off the bed so I could get it completely off. Then, while she pleasured Melody I dove into her gorgeous pussy. Like April, she had a nicely shaped, tiny patch of hair just above. Her dark lips protected the succulent pink flesh inside.

I have commented before that I like to eat pussy. I love the soft feel of it under my tongue. The delicate flavor of well cared for pussy is a treat to be savored for as long as I can. But more than that, is the reaction I get while I am at it. The moans of pleasure, the shudders of joy and the sensual movements as they writhe with enjoyment.

My tongue fully explored Theresa’s glorious twat. The lips were full and a bit larger than Melody’s. Her response was more than satisfying. With her mouth buried in Melody’s sex, her moans were slightly muffled. Another contest of sorts ensued. I was trying to get her to cum before she could make Melody cum. I don’t know if she was in on the game, but she was eating her with gusto. She won and Melody came with a squeal, whipping her head from side to side and almost ripping the sheets.

Having satisfied her fantasy of diving on Melody’s golden muff, Theresa looked back at me.

“Give me that dick,” she panted, “I gotta have it in me.”

I rose to my knees and aimed my cock at the pretty twat below her gorgeous light brown ass.

Her pussy was so wet it was no trouble sliding it all the way in with the first thrust.

She yelped in delight as I bottomed out, pushing her ass against me and wiggling it slightly. She moved her ass in little circles as I stroked in and out.

“Yes... Ooh Yes... Fill me up baby... So good...”

Melody had slipped out from under her, Theresa had moved up so she was hanging on to the headboard. This brought her head up almost even with mine. I leaned in and sucked at her neck. My hands went around and began kneading and caressing her fabulous globes.

I felt a pressure on my back. Melody was hugging me from behind. I could feel her tits pressed against my back. She reached around and was fondling my nipples. I could feel the heat from her pussy as she pressed her pelvis against my ass, matching my movements.

“Oh God...” squealed Theresa, “so big... Unh... that’s it baby... Ooh...just like that...”

And from behind, “You like that sweetie? Feels so good, huh? Mmm... looks like it feels good...”

I didn’t know if she was talking to Theresa, or me or both. But it sure had me going. Theresa had her head thrown back and was meeting my thrusts with wanton abandon. I pulled off her neck and with my hands still full of tits I looked down past her heart shaped ass to my cock driving into her steamy snatch. It pulsed and quivered around my cock. I was just feeling the beginnings of and orgasm when she pushed back on me hard and screamed.

“Aaahhh.... Yeessssss... Ooohhh... Sooo Gooood.....”

Her tight pussy throbbed in orgasm around my cock and Melody, seeing it, reached between my legs to gently grab at my balls as thick jets of cum flooded Theresa’s still pulsing love hole.

Just as I finished, Melody turned my head and gave me an ardent kiss. Then she pulled me out of Theresa, rolled her over and greedily started eating my cum out of Theresa’s dripping pussy. Theresa hadn’t fully recovered from her previous orgasm and immediately started another orgasm. Or maybe, Melody’s mouth was simply extending the orgasm my cock had started. Whatever it was I could sense waves of pleasure from Theresa, and waves of desire from Melody. I lay down next to Theresa.

As Theresa was enjoying getting her pussy cleaned out by Melody she was looking hungrily at my waving cock and as soon as Melody was done, Theresa dove on it.

“Mmmmm...” she hummed as she sucked off the combination of my cum and her juices. She was kneeling between my legs and her wavy hair fell down and was tickling my legs and balls while her divine mouth licked and sucked at my raging hard-on.

Melody’s pussy was over my face and I wasted no time in partaking of my favorite confection. It wasn’t long before I heard lots of pleasure noises above me and scalding pussy juice flowed down my cheeks.

Melody put her hands Theresa’s shoulders for support as she rode out two more orgasms. While I was making Melody cum, Theresa was proving that she was no amateur at oral sex. Just after Melody’s second orgasm I was shooting into Theresa’s ready mouth.

She kept it in her mouth when I was done, rose up and kissed Melody. I could see a small amount drip out from between their mouths. And hang on Melody’s cheek. When they separated. Theresa saw it, licked it up but kept her tongue out of her mouth. Melody stuck out her tongue and their tongues met, sliding around on each other and liberally spreading the small dollop of cum evenly on both appendages.

Then the sex started in earnest. I fucked Melody with Theresa riding my tongue while they made out and groped each other above me. I fucked Theresa with Melody riding her mouth, this time it was Melody and I who were making out and groping each other, while Theresa watched from below. I fucked Melody from behind, this time Theresa snuggled against my back, fondling my balls until I came like a fire hose into Melody’s tiny pussy.

Enough of the mundane...

Hours later, I found myself again in the enviable position of having two satiated beauties nestled up to either side of me. They were almost purring as they softly caressed my chest, smiling at each other. I think we would have stayed there forever if it hadn’t been a school night. We got up and grab-assed a little while getting dressed, locked up the house and drove Theresa home, the three of us in the front seat.

On the way home, Melody snuggled up to me and I had to wake her up in the driveway.