The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Wife

OK, usual disclaimers.

  1. This is an adult story. If you’re not over 18, please don’t proceed.
  2. This story (and following chapters) contains elements of mind-control which is both largely impossible and highly immoral. It is for entertainment only.

In addition, this is my first story, so I would like feedback from readers. Please let me know what you think. You can e-mail me at .

P.S. This first chapter is mainly set-up. If you like it, the following chapters will get a lot more hard core.

* * *

IT STARTS

“I don’t know if this is a good idea, Mark,” Renee said as she looked at her husband apprehensively.

Mark looked up from where he was fiddling with the VCR and said, “Renee, we’ve talked about this. All we’re doing is role playing. There isn’t anything on this video except pictures. We’re just pretending, remember?”

Renee thought back on the last couple of years. As much as she loved her husband, they had slipped into a routine sexually that may be better than most married couples enjoy, but lacked the excitement of their first year together. At first, they couldn’t get enough of each other, but lately … well, lately they had stopped having sex as much for pleasure as for their mutual release. A month ago, Mark had let her read some of the stories he had always enjoyed online. She read about submissive women and how they pleased their men. She enjoyed the stories, and she wanted to please Mark, but she wasn’t sure she could truly be a full time submissive. That’s when Mark suggested the role playing.

They talked about it for a while, and they decided that they would like to explore Renee’s very small submissive side with a game. He told her he would make a tape that would “hypnotize” her, and then he could “control” her. She knew that she couldn’t really be hypnotized, so it seemed safe. Now that the time was here, she wasn’t so sure anymore. Renee chided herself for her last minute jitters and sat down on the couch. “I’m ready, Mark. Let’s start.” She watched Mark as he finished fixing the sound system to his liking and started the tape. She though to herself how lucky she was to be with him. She knew that other women found him very attractive, and who wouldn’t? He was tall, about 6′3″ and kept himself in shape at the company gym. His shoulders were broad, and she never got tired of watching his muscles stretched taught across his chest and back when they were in bed together. He had dark brown, almost black hair, and the most perfect blue eyes she’d ever seen. She loved how he encouraged her to be independent, and she was proud to find someone who appreciated her intelligence. This was the least she could do for him … it wasn’t like he was really trying to permanently change her. She relaxed against the couch and focused on the colorful swirls and lines on the TV and the beautiful music that danced in the air along with the pictures.

Mark looked at his wife appreciatively. He was thrilled to be married to such a beautiful woman. She was a little on the short side, about 5′4″ and her trim figure was filled out with lush breasts and curves that made up every man’s fantasy. Although she complained sometimes that her 42DD breasts were too large for her frame, he strongly disagreed. They emphasized her flat stomach and tiny waist. And they went perfectly with her firmly rounded hips. Her tightly molded ass was smooth, round, and soft. She tanned religiously, so her skin had a healthy, golden brown glow year round. He secretly loved to see other men watch her when they went out. Lately, he had been as dissatisfied with their sex life as she had, but for completely different reasons.

Renee was intelligent … too intelligent for his way of thinking. He had always overlooked it when she was happy to stay home and build her life around him. But as time passed, he became less and less her focus, and she started looking to other things to fill her time. A hobby here and there was fine, but now … now she wanted to start working for a big-time sales firm that would take her away on business trips much more often than he liked. He had always been careful to hide his jealousy of time she spent on other things because he knew that she prized her independence, but this was going too far.

He had been thinking for a while about how to fix things, but then the job came up and he knew he had to act quickly. That’s when he started really pushing for this “game.” What his wife didn’t know was she would not be looking at “just pictures.” He had paid a lot of money for this special set of tapes. The salesman promised that the change would be gradual enough that she wouldn’t even know … but it would produce the perfect wife.

* * *

Renee woke with a start. The TV in front of her was blank. How long had she been asleep, she wondered to herself. She sat up, the movement making her very dizzy. She tried to remember what she was doing, but she was so groggy. Then she saw Mark sitting in the chair across from her. “Oh no!” she thought. “I fell asleep during the movie. That wasn’t supposed to happen … I hope he won’t be upset that I wasn’t taking the game seriously.”

Mark watched his wife slowly wake up, and he wondered to himself how much the first video had affected her. He decided to test her, and he looked at her with a sad frown that clearly told her how displeased he was. “I thought that you wanted to do this, Renee. I can see now that my wishes are not important to you,” he said dully.

Renee was horrified with herself. “Oh, Mark, that’s not true!” she said. “I’m so sorry, I don’t know what happened.” Renee felt tears start to well up in her eyes as she looked at Mark. He looked so upset with her. What could she do to make it right?

Good wives use their bodies to make their husbands happy

Where had that thought come from, she wondered. But soon as she wondered, she realized it was true. All that Mark wanted was to bring pleasure back into their marriage, and she had failed, so she should do all that she could to make it up to him. She rose from the couch and walked to her husband. “I’m so sorry, Mark. Please let me make it up to you.”

Mark nodded, and watched as Renee began to undress for him. She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Then, she pushed her skirt off after it. She stood before him in just her black demi-bra which forced her voluptuous breasts up high and barley covered her dark nipples and her black, see-through lace thong. She looked at him uncertainly. This was new territory for her. Usually, he was the initiator, and she didn’t have to do much of anything. He gave her an encouraging nod, and she took a deep breath and plunged in.

She knelt gracefully in front of him, unzipped his pants, and pulled them off of him. She held his growing member in her hand and lightly kissed the tip. His eyes opened wide at the sight of his wife beginning to take him into her mouth. While Renee was never a prude, she had always considered oral sex disgusting, and only very rarely consented to a blow job. Not today. Now she was gently sucking on the head of his dick as her soft hand wrapped around him like a velvet glove. She licked and kissed the head some more, loving the feeling of his dick growing harder in her mouth. As he became hard, she took more and more into her mouth until she felt the tip of his dick touch the back of her throat.

Renee looked up at her husband with an adoring look as she relaxed her throat and took him even deeper. For the first time, Mike felt all of his 8 ½ inches enter his wife’s soft, wet cave as her nose buried in his pubic hair. His head fell back as he moaned, starting to loose control. Renee slid him out to the head, took a deep breath, and took him all the way in again. She suddenly loved the feel of his dick in her mouth, filling it up. “Why haven’t I done this before?” she thought to herself. She felt his hands on the sides of her head, and felt his dick twitch in her mouth. She felt so proud of herself for making him this hot, and she smiled around his dick. She felt herself getting wet, and she reached down into her panties and played with her rock-hard clit. Her fingers were making her even wetter, and she moaned around her husband’s dick.

Mark finally lost control and grabbed her head to hold her still. He started pumping his hips, forcing his dick all the way into her velvety mouth over and over again. Her tongue was driving him crazy, and all he could think about was filling her stomach with his seed. He pulled out, and then pounded in harder and harder several more times … fucking her mouth like he’d always wanted to … and then finally stopped with his dick firmly in her throat and groaned as ropes of sticky, hot cum sprayed out of his dick like a volcano.

For the first time in her life, Renee swallowed frantically, making sure to get every drop. When he was almost done, he pulled out, and the last stream hit her on her chin, dripping down onto her breasts which were heaving with exertion. She was breathing hard, and her chest was flushed with arousal. He could smell her musk, and he knew that she was hot and wet … ready for him. He watched as she reached up and scooped the cum off of her breast and brought it to her lips. She moaned as she licked it off of her finger. He joined her on the floor and pressed her down onto her back. He unclasped her front-hook bra and set her breasts free. He pulled her tight, hard nipple into his mouth and rolled it around with his tongue. Her breathing got harder as he sucked on one nipple, and then moved to the other.

Just when she felt like her nipples couldn’t get any harder, he left them and kissed a path down her flat stomach. He blew lightly into her navel, smiling at the way she sucked in her breath. He moved lower and looked at the soaked panties that covered her hot pussy. He tugged on them, and she lifted her hips so he could slide them off. He looked at her dripping pussy and breathed in her aroma. He reached out with his tongue and flicked her clit. She gasped, and he was rewarded with even more of her juices seeping out … dripping down her wet slit. He looked at his beautiful wife, and he lowered his head to taste her. He ran his tongue around her clit again before he dived into her pussy. She writhed against him, bucking her hips against his face.

Just before she could cum, he stopped. He did it again and again. He would bring her to the brink of orgasm and stop. She tried to move against him to keep the wonderful pleasure, but he finally lifted his head away from her sopping wet pussy. She let out a groan of displeasure until she felt the head of his dick on her lips. She lifted her hips, trying to force him inside of her, but he held himself back. She whimpered and said, “Please Mark…”

He couldn’t wait any longer, and he pounded into her pussy in one stoke. That was all it took, and she arched off of the floor in an incredible orgasm as he rammed himself into her over and over again. The feeling of her pussy clamping down on him like a vise in orgasm after orgasm finally drove him over the edge, and he came again deep inside of her.

With a groan, Mark rolled to his side and pulled her with him. He felt her move against him, and he looked at her.

Renee was staring at him hopefully. “Are you still angry with me?” she asked.

Mark grinned. He thought about the best blow job he had ever had, and his grin turned into a full-blown smile when he remembered that he hadn’t even had to ask for it. “No, I’m not angry. I’m sorry that we didn’t get to play our game though. Maybe you’d want to watch the tape tomorrow night.”

“Oh, Mark, I’d love that,” Renee gushed. She was so happy that he wasn’t angry anymore that she missed the gleam in his eye as she laid her head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

* * *