The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Perfect Match, Every Time

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com

Chapter 9

After a brief recovery period Cassidy found Desiree and enlisted her help for another makeover, this one to return her to her old look. It was pretty easy. A little digging in her closet and Desiree found pair of jeans that she’d had from when she’d been heavier. They were loose enough in the posterior that they helped hide Cassidy’s new ass. She also loaned her a camo hoodie that hid her new hairdo and all of her tattoos. The old Cassidy was back.

Afterwards they both worked on Jax, giving him a bad boy to good boy makeover. While he removed all of his piercings, Desiree worked on taming his wild black hair, trying to make it look somewhat respectable. Cassidy poured through his closet looking for a shirt that wouldn’t make Penny turn and run the other way.

When they finished, he looked like a fairly normal person you might pass on the street and not even really notice. He wore a pair on clean blue jeans and a black polo shirt. Cassidy finished off his look with the silver cross Richmond had bought her. On the drive to the bank she had him memorize a couple of bible verses just in case Penny asked him for his favorite.

When she tried to withdraw money at the bank and the cashier made her wait to speak with one of the managers, she worried that her mom might have somehow frozen her bank account. The manager spent a few moments reminding that if she made too many withdrawals on the savings account in a 30 day period they’d convert it to a checking account, but then gave her the money.

She walked out of the bank with a thousand dollars in her purse and a strong desire to smoke. She resisted the urge, knowing that if showed up reaking of cigarette smoke there’d be no way Penny would go see Olga, figuring that being matched with Quinn had turned her best friend into a smoker and that Jax might do the same to her. For the same reason she’d told Jax to abstain until after Olga had completed the deal.

When they arrived at Penny’s, Cassidy could tell that her friend was pretty much completely sold on Jax from the moment she set her eyes on him. At first they widened and then looked away as her face turned a deep red.

Jax walked up to her, holding out his hand. “Hi, I’m Jax. You’re way prettier than Cassidy made you out to be.”

“Thanks.” She grabbed Cassidy’s arm and pulled her into the house. “We’ll be right back.”

“I told you he was cute,” Cassidy said once the door was closed.

“I still don’t think this is a good idea. I’m not ready to date right now.”

“It’s just lunch, relax.”

Lunch went well, too. They all shared a pizza at Alphonso’s. Jax was charming and managed to slip the few bible verses he’d memorized into the conversation, making it seem like he was a church regular. Penny giggled at nearly everything he said. Cassidy sat back and let them flirt. Penny stopped laughing after lunch when Jax drove them all to Anderson Travel.

“Why are we at Olga’s?” Penny said from the front passenger seat as Jax pulled into a parking spot along the street.

“Jax has a profile setup and it will be better this way.” Cassidy said from the seat behind Penny’s. The voice that had been telling her not to screw over her friend was almost entirely gone. “Don’t worry, I’m paying for it.”

“We don’t need a matchmaker,” Penny said to Jax. “If you want date me, just ask me out.”

He cupped her chin gently. “Olga will take the spark we have and turn it into a fire that will burn for the rest of our lives.” He followed this up with a passionate kiss.

As Penny opened her eyes, her face looked like she was waking up from a beautiful dream. “Okay, let’s see Olga.”

When they all entered Olga’s shop and Penny told her that she wanted to be matched with Jax, Olga didn’t even bother taking them into the back room with the video monitor. She took Penny’s info, a bit of her blood and, of course, the money, and that was that.

As soon as they stepped outside Jax gave Penny a long, passionate kiss and then said, “I’m so stoked that you’re going to be my girlfriend and I can’t wait until I get to spend some more time with you, but I have to totally work today and then I’m going fishing with my brother tomorrow.”

“What? Why didn’t we do this tomorrow then?”

“Oh.” Jax thought for a moment. “Yeah, that probably would have been a better idea. You’re going to be good for me. You’re wicked smart.”

Penny smiled at the compliment, but it was short lived. She didn’t like the idea that she’d gone through all the trouble to be matched with him, only for him to take off for a couple of days. Cassidy knew that it was all a ruse. Olga’s magic took a day or two to kick in and if Penny found out what was going to happen to her before she became totally smitten with him she might get Olga to cancel the magic.

“You should definitely have Olga match your mom up with my dad,” Penny said as they rode to her house. “We’d be BFSFs, like we’d always wanted to be.”

“I don’t think my mom is ever going to leave Ryan with the amount of sex they have and I doubt that he’s going to want to leave her.”

“You could get Olga to make them break up. It would be payback for your mom making you break up with Richmond.”

After they dropped Penny off, Cassidy had Jax take her to her house. What she really wanted to do was go back to his place and spend some time with Desiree until Quinn came home, but she knew that the sooner she dealt with her mom, the better. Once she smoothed things over with her, she’d go back over to Quinn’s place. After their night out she’d crash there and then get him or his sister to take her to school in the morning. Or even better yet, they could come back here after getting wasted and then make a lot of noise fucking in her bedroom. Like mother, like daughter.

Of course the house was empty. She called her mom, but got voicemail. Figuring that she might be running a class at the Pilates studio she called there, too. The woman that answered the phone told her that she hadn’t seen her mom all day.

Cassidy removed the hoodie and then sat down on the couch to play some Nintendo, still finding it fun even though she was no longer with Richmond. After a few minutes she turned on her mom’s stereo and tuned in KLOS. It was classic rock and she would have preferred to listen to something made after she’d been born, but it was better than nothing. It made her wish she had one of those speakers that played whatever you asked it to play, like Desiree’s.

After nearly an hour of playing the latest Legend of Zelda she started growing antsy, wondering where her mom was at. Another call to her phone went to voicemail and she still hadn’t been to work. After a bit of digging she found her mom’s stash of alcohol, something that was a bit of a new addition to the house thanks to Ryan. She found a bottle of Glenlivet 25, Don Julio 1942 and Grey Goose VX. Not really knowing much about any of them she grabbed the Glenlivet, because why not? With the bottle, a glass and a small dish to serve as an ashtray she headed back to her game. She liked the game even more after a smoke and a tall glass of the 25 year old, single malt scotch.

Before she new it, 6pm was almost upon her. She sent Quinn a text letting him know that she was at her house. She followed this up with her address. A reply came a couple minutes later, letting her know that something had come up and he was going to be tied up for at least another hour. It made her realize that she still hadn’t seen her mom, so she called her again. The call went straight to voicemail. Her next call was to Desiree, who was at work and couldn’t talk at the moment.

Something wasn’t right, she could feel it in her gut, not that she knew what to do about it, so she filled her glass with scotch, lit herself another smoke and went back to her game.

She lost time as she became fully immersed in the game, despite not playing very well. Her vision had been getting a little blurry between all the booze and the smoke filled air. Later when she felt a strange wrenching sensation in her gut she didn’t recognize it for what it really was, thinking that it was her stomach revolting over her alcohol dinner. Still, she stopped playing the game, crushed out her cigarette and then went upstairs to take a shower. She knew that something had changed, but her mind was too sluggish to figure it out.

After the shower she cleaned up the living room and opened a few windows to air it out. Her mom arrived while she was busy unloading a bottle of Febreeze into the air.

Neither of them said a thing to each other. Cassidy stared at her mother, knowing that something was definitely different, but couldn’t figure out what. Why wasn’t she yelling at her for running away in the middle of the night? Why wasn’t she looking her in the eye? Why did Cassidy feel like something had been stolen from her.

“I’m glad you’re home,” Helen said eventually.

“Yeah, I’m glad you’re home, too.” Cassidy eyed her mom wearily. “You were at work?”

“Yeah.”

Cassidy tried to play it cool. “I was thinking of playing some Nintendo, do you want to play?”

“Sure? Want something to eat?”

Helen made a linguini with grilled asparagus, italian sausage and artichoke hearts in creamy pesto sauce. Cassidy opened a bottle of wine and poured them both a glass, keeping her eye on her mother, waiting for a reaction, but none came.

“That was great, Mom. Do you mind if I have a cigarette?”

“If you’re going to smoke you should do it outside. I’ll get the game ready in the meantime.”

Cassidy’s head was getting clearer as she smoked and it began to dawn on her what her mother must have done while she’d been gone. With tears filling her eyes she called Quinn. He didn’t answer. She sent a text, “So wanna fuck you. Omw.”

A reply came less than a minute later, “not 2nite. Talk 2u later.”

“That fucking bitch.” Cassidy crushed out her cigarette and then headed back inside the house. She knew that her mom had gotten Olga to end her relationship with Quinn, but she wanted solid proof before she retaliated.

When she entered the house Mozart was playing over the stereo speakers. Her mom had changed the station back to her favorite since meeting Ryan, KUSC 91.5FM. Had she been wrong about her mom and Quinn?

As they played Nintendo, Cassidy kept her mother’s wine glass full while she nursed her own glass, watching her mom for any sign of complicity. So far the only evidence she had was that her mom had lied about her whereabouts and Quinn had turned down sex. Hardly conclusive. The next bit of evidence came when she lit up her next cigarette inside the house and her mom hardly even noticed. But that could be due to the amount of alcohol she’d consumed.

Later in the evening, when she offered her mom a cigarette and she actually accepted it, Cassidy felt that she had enough proof, but just to be absolutely sure, she waited until her mom had gone to sleep and then snuck into her room and used a magic marker to draw a small butterfly on the inside of her left wrist.

In the morning she found her mom in the kitchen making pancakes, a lit cigarette in her mouth and a colorful butterfly tattoo on her wrist. Cassidy didn’t say a word, but once her mom dropped her off at school she booked an Uber to take her to the bank and then back to Olga’s.

“You and your mom best customer, make Olga rich,” Olga said as they sat down in her small office. “You look for new boyfriend now?”

“Yes, but not for me. I want to pick one out for my mom.”

“This not good. She have match already. Break first, then match.”

“I’m not sleeping with Ryan. Is there any other way?”

“One other, but it have problems. Can only match with one at a time. If try and match with two, magic will have to make decisions. Not good for magic to do this. Very unpredictable.”

“But it’s possible?”

Olga nodded glumly as she handed over a small remote.

Cassidy browsed through the photos of all males ages 18 to 90, even though she was fairly certain that she was going to match her mom up with Ben, Penny’s dad. He was a real creep and it’d serve her mom right, plus then she and Penny would be best friend sisters like they’d always dreamed. Plus with the all the changes that she’d be going through in the near future, Penny would be even more fun to be around.

When she spotted Tommy’s photo she forgot all about Ben and being Penny’s step sister. He was the guy her mom had forbade her from dating last year and a could there ever be a better way at getting back at her mom for messing with her love life?

“Him! I want you to match up my mom with Tommy Fogle.”

She smoked a cigarette as she waited for her Uber to take her back to high school, barely able to contain her excitement. Her mom was going to start dating an 18 year old skateboarding punk. Her transformation was going to be almost as hot as Penny’s was going to be.

Ten miles away, at her Pilates studio, Helen Prentice was racing to the bathroom, trying not to vomit again. She’d already retched once and almost on a client. Her stomach had been upset for most of the morning. Drinking all night with her daughter had been a serious mistake; the smoking hadn’t been very smart either. She had a bad feeling that she’d started smoking again because of what she’d done with her daughter’s boyfriend.

When Cassidy and Quinn had smoked around her during the camping trip she’d had no desire to resume a habit that she’d successfully broken nearly twenty years before, but after she’d sucked Quinn’s cock his cigarette smoke had started smelling good, reminding her of all the good times she’d had back when she’d been a pack a day smoker. Watching Cassidy enjoy her cigarette later that evening had pushed her over the edge and now it was like she’d never quit. It was only ten in the morning and she’d already smoked five. She guessed that the butterfly tattoo on her left wrist had something to do with it as well.

The nausea faded after an hour, but her enthusiasm for work faded even quicker. There was something missing in her life and she wasn’t quite sure what. Ever since her first date with Ryan her life had been perfect, her dealings with Cassidy notwithstanding. She had the perfect job, the perfect body, the perfect man, but now none of them seemed all that great.

Her body was still hot, but she felt so old. When she looked in the mirror she felt like she was looking at someone’s mom. A total MILF to be sure, but she didn’t feel a connection to the person reflected back at her. Her feelings for Ryan were changing, too. Sure, he was handsome, intelligent, kind and rich, but he was a sell out who preyed upon the insecurities of women, altering their looks to fit in with a beauty obsessed society controlled by old rich white men like himself.

At noon she took a long lunch break, first stopping at an In & Out burger for a quick bite and then spending the rest of the time sitting in her car at a skate park, watching the boys do tricks on their boards, wishing she could join them, but knowing that she was way too old to be a part of that crowd.

She came home to a house filled with a heavy aroma of freshly baked bread pouring out of the kitchen and even heavier metal pounding out of the living room speakers. Cassidy was dressed in a wool skirt, salmon colored blouse and a pair of black pumps, the exact same outfit that she’d been planning on wearing that night for her dinner date with Ryan, the date she’d cancelled shortly after finishing her lunch break at the skate park. She had to admit that it looked nice on her. Cassidy was a little too small up top to totally make the outfit work, but it made her look a little older, in a good way.

“I hope you’re hungry. Dinner’s almost ready,” Cassidy said as she gave her mom a hug.

“Okay. I’m going to change my clothes first. I can’t stand what I’m wearing.”

It took her longer than she’d planned to change. She couldn’t find anything in her closet that appealed to her. It was all wrong. The dresses, skirts and blouses looked pretty and maybe she’d wear them if she was going to the prom, but she wanted something to kick back in, something that wouldn’t tear if she did anything other than sit still and look pretty.

“Hurry up. Dinner’s going to get cold,” Cassidy yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

“Can I borrow some of your clothes?” Helen yelled back.

“That’s fine. I’m wearing some of your clothes after all. Please be quick though.”

Helen entered her daughter’s room and knew that she’d come to the right place. Her closet was full of dresses that looked like something a nun would wear on her day off, but her dresser was packed with sweats, jeans, t-shirts and hoodies. Cassidy was smaller in a few key areas, but since she tended to wear her clothes on the baggy side Helen was able to squeeze into a pair of grey sweats and a purple hoodie.

“Please don’t slouch,” Cassidy said to Helen for the second time during dinner. “It’s bad for your posture and bad manners to boot.”

Helen eye rolled her daughter before sitting up. What she really wanted to do was to eat in the living room while watching television, but Cassidy said that since she’d gone through all the trouble to make dinner it would be nice if they ate it together.

After dinner Cassidy talked her into playing some Nintendo. It was an easy sell, although she’d rather play games on a system that was designed with real gamers in mind, not one made to keep little kids and their doting parents happy. Still, it beat work. At first they smoked inside the house, but after a few cigarettes Cassidy said that it was making the house too smoky, so they both smoked out on the porch after that.

Helen stayed up late that night, not really caring what time that she got into work the next morning. She had half a mind to call in sick anyway. Once Cassidy went to bed she stopped going outside to smoke. It was stupid thing to do anyway. They both smoked now, who cared how how house smelled to potential future guests.

In the morning Cassidy rose a couple of hours before dawn to unfamiliar surroundings. After a moment she realized that for some reason she’d gone to bed in her mother’s bedroom and not her own. She was surprised that her mom hadn’t woken her to make her sleep in her own bed. Feeling restless she decided to go outside for a run. Her mother seemed to love it and it had done great things to her figure. So, she threw on her mother’s running outfit and headed outside.

She found her answer as to why her mom had not woken her up last night sleeping on the couch, holding one of the game controllers like a small child might hold a teddy bear. The television was still on, the ashtray was half full and an empty bottle of Grey Goose lay on the floor. Shaking her head, she slipped out of the house to start her run. When she returned Helen was still asleep on the couch. Cassidy considered waking her, but she looked so peaceful that she decided to let her sleep a little longer.

After quietly cleaning up the coffee table and the surrounding area she headed to her bedroom to take a shower. She couldn’t help feeling like something was wrong. It certainly wasn’t like Helen to get drunk and fall asleep on the couch, but there was something else and it wasn’t that she’d woken up so early and then decided to go jogging, an activity she only did when forced in PE. When she looked in the mirror after her she’d taken a shower she nearly screamed. It wasn’t her face staring back.

Everything about her had changed. Little things like the tattoo of religious symbols on the inside of her left arm now spelling out “Coexist”, instead of “Fiction”, and big things like her tits, which were now almost as large as her mom’s. And her face was gorgeous. She still kind of looked like herself if she squinted just right, but her face looked like it belonged to a movie star, one who was in their late 20s. Her hair had grown out. The side that had been shaved was now past her ear. Somethings were still the same. She was still a blonde and much of her body was covered in a erotic, Alice in Wonderland tattoo.

She looked around the room, realizing that she’d taken a shower in her mom’s bathroom without even realizing it. And she’d made dinner the night before. It had only been grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, her go-to meal, but the soup had been a fire roasted tomato bisque, the bread she’d made from scratch and she’d used a blend of five different cheeses in the sandwich.

She had a horrible feeling about what was happening. When she’d had Olga match her mom to Tommy she’d also broken her match with Ryan. It looked like Cassidy was going to take her mom’s place as his girlfriend, an idea that had repulsed her the day before, but she now found rather appealing.

It occurred to her that she’d need to keep her mom unaware that she was changing until she was further along in her transformation. Once she met Tommy she’d fall for him and then she wouldn’t care what she looked like. After finding some Ambien in the medicine cabinet she rummaged through her mom’s closet for some clothes.

The skirt and blouse combo that she picked fit a lot better than the day before. She opted for a short sleeve blouse so she could show off Desiree’s artwork that covered her arms and a short skirt that showed off her new sexy legs.

Before forcing sleeping pills on her mother, Cassidy took a long look at her. Her mother looked like an older version of what she herself had looked like the day before. Not a forty five year old version of her, but more like what she might have looked like in another eight years. There were differences of course. Her mom didn’t have any tattoos and while her boobs had shrunk, they were still bigger than Cassidy’s had ever been. There was also something strange going on with her hair. It looked like it hadn’t been brushed in weeks and was starting to mat all over the place.

She ground up the Ambien and dumped it into a glass of orange juice in hopes that her mom would wake up, drink the juice and then fall back asleep until much later in the day.

Now, she needed to figure out what she was going to do all day. She couldn’t go to school. She might pass for a substitute teacher, but there was no way she was passing for a student. Pilates sounded nice, but she didn’t think she looked enough like her mom quite yet to fool anyone at the studio. While she thought she decided to have a cigarette.

She grabbed her purse off the back of the closet door and then headed out to the back porch. As she removed her cigarettes she realized that she’d grabbed her mother’s purse by mistake. Like it really mattered. It would be her purse soon enough. Looking through the contents she found a receipt for a day spa. Pulling out her mother’s phone she typed in the unlock code and made a call to set up an appointment. While the phone rang she realized that until that moment she hadn’t known any of her mother’s passwords.