The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Fit

By MM Good

Brad had made an appointment to be measured for a new suit. He was getting married in a few weeks and wanted to look his best. When he entered the shop, the rather muscular and handsome salesman greeted him and led him into the back room to be measured. There he was introduced to another sharp looking dark haired gentleman, Nick, who would take all the measurements. As Brad shook hands with Nick, he noticed there was a funny odor in the air. Nick explained that they were trying a new air purifier, and although it was working well, it left a strange smell in the air. Nick told Brad that he shouldn’t mind the smell, that is wasn’t harmful and to go ahead and get undressed so that he could try on a suit. Brad understood and stripped down to his briefs.

Then Nick grabbed his measuring tape and began measuring Brad’s chest, waist and inseam. As Brad stood there in nothing but his striped boxer briefs, Nick explained to him that he was in very capable hands and how good it felt to come here. So good in fact, that he found being measured for a suit quite erotic and the longer he stood there, the more aroused and horny he would feel.

Nick watched as the suggestions he made took effect. Brad’s dick sprung to life and was soon tenting the crotch of his briefs.

“Very good, Sir. I need to measure your dick so that it will fit comfortably in your suit, especially when you have an erection like you do now.” Nick stated as he adjusted Brad’s fly so that Brad’s big dick poked straight up out of it.

“Good. Good. Now pull down your shorts so that I can measure your butt crack.”

“My butt crack?”

“Yes. We need to make sure that everything fits nice and tight.”

This seemed to somehow make sense to Brad in the trance like state he was now in and proceeded to slide his boxer shorts down to his ankles.

“Great. Now, let me see.” Nick slid the measuring tape back and forth between Brad’s legs and along his ass crack, massaging his prostrate and making him hot and wet. Brad groaned as Nick did this and a drop of pre-cum oozed from his piss slit.

“Excellent. Excellent. Now, I just have to make sure that this fits in your ass.” Nick said as he dropped his pants and grabbed his own now hard cock.

“You do?” Brad wondered why on earth the man would need to stick his dick in his ass.

“Of course. You should know that the best man is incredibly hung. How can you expect to take his huge 9-inch dick up your ass if you can’t even take my seven inch dong?”

Brad felt confused. Why would the best man, his best friend, want to fuck his ass? And how would he know how big a dick his friend had? “Uh...” Brad didn’t know what to say .

“You’ve obviously never been married before. Don’t you know that every man at your bachelor party will be expecting to fuck that tight ass of yours?”

“They will?”

“Most certainly, my good man. Why most of them have already been by here to be fitted and when they left, they let me know just how anxious they are to fuck your brains out. The best man definitely has nine inches. Measured him myself. Your father even told me that after he sits on your face and makes you lick his ass, he can’t wait to fuck the shit out of you.”

As Brad thought about kissing his dad’s butt and taking his big dick up his asshole, he couldn’t resist grabbing his dick and begin stroking it. “Ohh.... What else did he say?”

“Oh, just that he was thinking of making you suck your brother’s dick while he fucked you.

Something about how you really needed to be fucked at both ends at the same time. How it would do you some good.”

“Oh yeah... do me some good...” Brad grunted as he fantasized about his big brother feeding him his dick while his father hammered his ass from behind.

“That’s it. You just keep thinking about taking it from both ends, while I stick my dick up your ass and Andrew assists me by shoving his dick in your mouth.”

Brad realized that Andrew now had his dick out of his pants as well and was motioning for Brad to open up and take it into his mouth. As Brad obediently wrapped his lips around the mouth watering cock before him, he felt Nick’s pecker press into his asshole. For a moment, Brad wondered why he was letting these guys do this stuff to him, but it felt SO GOOD and Nick kept telling him that he needed to please his daddy... that they had to make sure that everything fit just right... including their dicks in his mouth and his ass... he needed to become a fucking cocksucker and hot pussy boy if he wanted to make his daddy proud... if he wanted to make his dad very happy... Nick knew that there was no way Brad would follow through with his wedding vows... not after being re-programmed to get off on man jizz and taking a man’s hot dick up his butt...He was sure to call it off after the bachelor party which was now going to be more like an all male orgy.. He would even make sure that a male stripper arrived to get the men at the party in the right frame of mind...

When Brad left the tailor, he didn’t remember all that much. Just that everything was now sure to be a perfect fit. As long as he kept coming back regularly to check all his measurements. Nick wanted to make sure that he would have no trouble sticking his dick in his mouth, inserting it in his ass, or any other man’s hole for that matter. Brad also needed to realize how important it was that any man’s dick fit well up his ass or down his throat. As long as he kept coming back, Nick assured him that everything would be fine and he would be able to handle any size penis, no matter how big it was. Brad sighed with relief. Nick was one hot man and knew exactly what he needed. He hadn’t a thing to worry about.

The night of the bachelor party, everyone that had been invited had arrived. There were a few of Brad’s friends, his brother and even his own dad. Brad wondered to himself why he’d invited him. Sometimes these bachelor parties got pretty wild and he didn’t want to embarrass himself in front of his father. He’d just have to keep himself under control and not drink too much. The tailors were there, Nick and Andrew, along with a couple of other men that Nick had asked to bring along, Josh and Rick. The later two seemed familiar to Brad somehow, like he’d seen them before. Both were big, muscular men and looked tough. Brad was going to go and talk with them when the door bell rang. Upon answering the door, a uniformed policeman was standing there. “You Brad Sherman?”

“Yes.”

“May I come in?”

“Certainly, officer. What’s this all about?”

Without answering, the cop marched right into the living room where everyone was gathered.

“Alright men. Listen up. You’re all under arrest for lewd behavior. Including me.”

That’s when the music started and the cop began to dance. Brad couldn’t belief his eyes. This had to be some sort of gag. Inviting a male stripper to his bachelor party? Yet nobody was laughing. All the men in the room watched with keen interest as the cop began removing his shirt and swung it around as he danced. The man certainly had a fine set of pecs and the bulge in his crotch was obvious. The cop came up to Brad and pushed him down into a chair so that he could gyrate his hips and wiggle his butt right in front of the groom’s eyes. He slowly dropped his pants to reveal that he was wearing a tight black thong underneath. Then he took his nightstick and started rubbing it seductively back and forth between his legs. That’s when Nick approached and told the man to remove his thong and show them what he was packing.

The guy frowned, “Sorry, man. I never strip completely naked. Doesn’t matter how much you’re paying, I won’t do it.”

Nick simply unzipped his pants and showed him his thick cock. “Not even if I let you suck my dick?”

For a moment, the stripper had a surprised look on his face, but as he stared at Nick’s dick, an expression of intense lust came over him. It was obvious that he had visited the tailor before and his mind had been programmed to respond to the sight of the man’s cock

“Shit. I’ll do anything for your dick, man. Whatever you say.” The stripper slipped his thumbs around the elastic waistband of his thong and quickly pulled it off. Out popped his rising member.

He was clearly excited at the sight of the dick before him.

“Very good, Rod. But instead of sucking my dick, I’d like for you to bend over so that I can shove my hard penis up your ass!”

Brad couldn’t believe what he was seeing. His tailor was about to fuck the dancer in the butt and he couldn’t take his eyes of the obscene display. At least not until his dad came over to him and said, “Boy. There’s something that I’ve been meaning to say to you, and I think that now is as good a time as any.”

“Wha.. What’s that, dad?” Brad was still distracted by the fuck show going on.

“Kiss my ass, you fuckin’ shit for brains asshole!” With that, Brad’s dad turned around and dropped his pants so that his bare ass was right in his son’s face. As Brad gazed at his father’s ass crack, his hypnotic programming he had received from the tailor kicked in. He wanted to lick his dad’s butt so well that his dad would never forget it. He felt like he would do anything to please his dad, to make him proud of his dick-loving ass kisser of a son. Brad pressed his nose into his father’s behind and began licking his asshole feverishly.

That’s when he heard his brother say, “What the fuck are you doing dad?”

“I’m just giving your brother something he’s needed for a long time.” “What? Your butt in his face?” The incredulous look on Brad’s brother’s face quickly dissipated, as he watched the two men go at it. His brother couldn’t believe he was watching his own brother get it on with his dad. Surprisingly, rather than feeling disgusted, he found himself getting excited. He could feel his own dick bulge in his pants as he watched his brother press his face deeper into his father’s butt, pulling his ass cheeks apart so that he could plunge his tongue deep into his dad’s willing asshole. His brother couldn’t resist taking out his own dick and stroking it as he watched the hot manly incestual sex happening right before his eyes.

Once he was completely erect, his dad spoke up again. “All right, boys. I think it’s time that I showed Brad here how good his old man can fuck. Get on your knees, Brad and stick that ass of yours up in the air.” Brad obediently got down on the floor on all fours and proudly presented his naked ass to his dad.

“Tony, you get over there and feed your brother that big dick of yours. He needs to be plugged at both ends. We gotta make sure that our dicks fit real well inside my boy, just like the tailor said.”

Tony responded robotically, “That’s right dad. I need to make sure my dick fits nicely down my brother’s throat.” Tony positioned himself right in front of Brad’s mouth. Brad obediently opened wide and accepted his brother’s big piece of meat into his hungry mouth. He knew that by sucking his brother’s big dick and swallowing his hot load while taking his dad’s juice up his ass would make his dad extremely proud. There was nothing he wanted more than to completely satisfy his father.

After Brad had been fucked real good, Nick announced that it was time for him to measure everyone again. Nick ordered all of the men to line up. Even his hunky assistants were under his control. He loved having complete control over a man’s mind through his cock. Now, he admired the row of naked men, standing proudly before him with their dicks at attention and their hands at their sides. Nick stroked his dick as he said, “I need to make sure that your dicks fit nicely inside my mouth. And that my dick slides easily into every one of your tight asses.” Nick proceeded down the row of men, sticking each of their cocks in his mouth one by one, and tasting their juicy cum. His dick was raging hard by the time he’d sucked the last one. He got up, and went behind the best man and inserted his dick into the man’s asshole. Once he had it shoved all the way in, he whispered into Mike’s ear the trigger phrases that had kept all of the men here coming back for more, “perfect fit” and “gotta love it”.

As Nick whispered these words into the best man’s ears, Mike recalled when he first went to see the tailor to be fitted for a tux. For some reason he felt very comfortable around the man and didn’t mind removing all of his clothes so that Nick could measure his dick. He figured he must have been horny that day, because he quickly got an erection. The tailor gave such good service that he offered to take care of his boner for him by giving him a good suck job. It felt so good, that Mike gladly returned the favor by letting the man shove his huge cock up his ass and fuck his brains out. He knew it was the least he could do. And besides, he had to make sure that his ass could accommodate any man’s dick in the wedding party. It was very important that Nick’s dick was a “perfect fit” and that he had to love taking men’s dicks up his ass. He had no choice—he had to “love it”. He also couldn’t wait to try on Brad’s ass. He wanted to make sure his own dick fit up his asshole and was nice and tight. He would know it was a “perfect fit” if he creamed when he had his dick shoved all the way up his best friend’s butt. How could he possibly be called the best man if he didn’t give the groom the best ass fuck of his entire life? Nick encouraged Mike to practice his butt fucking technique on his associate that very day. It felt so good fucking another man in the ass. So much better than pussy. Upon leaving, Mike had been completely converted. He no longer wanted anything to do with girls. He just wanted to have sex with men. The more men..the more often.. The better. Nick encouraged him to come by everyday so that he could practice fucking Andrew in the ass. Andrew welcomed getting his ass fucked at anytime.

Nick moved on to the next man in line. As Nick shoved his dick into Andrew’s rear and whispered in his ear, Andrew thought about the first time he’d been fucked. He’d never wanted to be fucked by a man until the day he had come in for a job interview at the tailor’s shop. Nick must have been taken with his looks, because he had gotten the job right away. Nick showed Andrew the backroom and offered to measure him for a free suit. But once Nick had finished taking his measurements, he felt a constant need to get fucked up the ass. He discovered that’s why Nick had hired him. To please his clients by taking dick up his butt, and he really didn’t mind. In fact, he fucking loved his job and couldn’t wait to drop his pants for the next customer.

And whenever Nick felt like fucking a man’s ass, Andrew was only too happy to offer his butt up to his boss. He practically worshiped Nick for giving him such a satisfying job. It didn’t pay much, but Andrew didn’t care. He just wanted to keep himself looking good so that he could please Nick as well as give the best service to his customers. It’s all he lived for.

Scott, Brad’s father was next and Nick inserted his dick easily into the older man’s anus. As he whispered the same words into the man’s ear, Scott also remembered the first time he went to visit the tailor. At first, Scott just thought that Nick and his assistant were two handsome young men. But when Nick had him step into the back room to be measured, Scott recalled the strange odor in the air... it made him feel so comfortable... so relaxed and easygoing... even kind of horny... When Nick asked him to strip down to just his undershorts, he found that he didn’t mind at all. He wondered if Nick would notice that he had sprouted a boner as Nick stretched the measuring tape along each leg to measure his inseam. It was obvious he had when he told Scott to take off his briefs so that he could measure his dick. Funny how it was easy to obey this man.

Scott didn’t feel the least bit embarrassed as he pulled off his shorts and allowed Nick to measure his erection. When he asked Nick why he needed to measure the length of his cock, Nick explained that he had to make sure that it would be a “perfect fit” up the bride groom’s ass. It took a moment for this to register in Scott’s brain, but when it did, he felt a slight tinge that something would be wrong if he were to put his dick in his son’s ass. He couldn’t think clearly though. Didn’t know exactly why he felt that way, so he decided to ask the tailor if he should be concerned about it. The tailor moved around to the man’s backside and began measuring Scott’s ass crack as he replied that there was really nothing to be concerned about.

“It’s perfectly normal to feel sexual desire for another man’s butt. Why would your son’s ass be any different? Besides, it’s expected that all the men in the wedding party fuck the groom’s ass.” “It is?”

“Of course! Not only is it a tradition that the father sit on his son’s face and make him lick his ass thoroughly, but it’s something you’ve been meaning to do for a long time. Force your son to lick your smelly butthole just like this.”

With that, Nick pressed his tongue into Scott’s butt and began to lick his asshole. Scott groaned and pre-cum oozed from his dick head as he imagined that it was his own son licking his asshole.

After licking his ass for a while, Nick got up and stood before Scott to take a look at the older masculine stud that was now completely under his control. Scott stared unblinkingly forward as Nick grabbed hold of his dick and began jerking him off as he reprogrammed his mind that he loved to get it on with other men... that he wants to make his son lick his ass and that he wants to fuck his boy up the ass. He soon had him saying, “Gonna make him lick my asshole while I sit on his face... Can’t wait to fuck the shit out of that boy...” As Scott neared orgasm, Nick shoved his dick all the way up his ass and whispered in his ear, “Gotta love it. Perfect fit.” Scott couldn’t help repeating this over and over as he shot his hot load. He never knew how good it felt to have a big hot dick stuck up his ass. He had to love it. He couldn’t refuse taking a man’s big dick up his tight asshole. He wanted men’s cocks to fit perfectly up his ass. He couldn’t resist a man who wanted to stick his hot piece of meat up his rear end. He fucking loved taking dick up his butt.

He had to have a good eight inches of man dick all the way up inside him so that he could feel a guy’s balls pressing against his butt cheeks. It made him feel like the man inside him owned his body completely. That his ass was meant to be used for another man’s pleasure. That Nick owned his fucking ass from that moment on and there wasn’t a damn thing he could do about it.