The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Double Date

I flew into Atlanta, and called the agency from the limo. I asked for three girls, two curvy, one tall and flat. “Two in skirts or dresses with stockings and garter belt, the third should wear slacks,” I specified.

Still, I was in the hotel, and in my room for half an hour before they arrived. I used the time to familiarize myself with the layout, unpack a certain item, and set out a wide array of drinks on the bar.

I opened the door to a knock, and observed the girls in the hallway.

“We’re from the agency,” one volunteered. She was 5′9″, with dark blonde shoulder length hair, wearing high heeled black sandals, black slacks and a white blouse that barely bulged to size B breasts. Her toenails were painted red, but her fingernails were clear. “You called? Can we come in?”

“One at a time,” I said. “Your name is?”

“Lauren.”

“Give me a kiss, and come in.”

With her high heels, she barely had to reach to kiss me. She smelled like sandalwood, and her lips were dry, though her mouth was wet. She tried to get the kiss over with as fast as possible, shy in the semi-public.

Lauren went by, and the next said, “I’m Aleece.” She was brunette, shorter and curvier, about 5′4″. She wore a lacy little black dress, matching stockings, and shiny black high heeled shoes. When I bent down, she melted into my arms, and kissed me sensuously, her curves full against me, only a C cup, but seeming larger on her small frame. She smelled flowery, and knew how to use her tongue. She let go slowly, after I did, and walked into the room with swinging hips, and a smile at me over her shoulder.

The last said she was, “Suzan, with a z”. She was the shortest yet, 5′3″, but the fullest bodied, very busty, a DD cup jutting forth like a shelf. She had green eyes, and long, shiny black hair, the ends draped over her impressive chest. She wore a black and white curlicue patterned blouse, a short dark red skirt over black stockings, and open toed shiny black high heels. I had to bend lower to kiss her, and almost pick her up. She stood on my shoes, and pressed her lips hard against mine, mashing her breasts into my chest. She was wearing a musky scent. When she started to pull away too quickly, I held her tighter, pushing my tongue past her lips, and she acquiesced before I let her go.

I closed the door and turned back to the room. Aleece was already perched on a tall chair by the bar, legs crossed, pouring herself something alcoholic. Lauren was standing, arms crossed, looking around the suite, and Suzan was shimmying her way to the curved recliner.

“Here is the plot, girls,” I said. “Not that the three of you are too much for me to handle on my own, but I sometimes want to have a friend in my fucking, and I’m not into seeing naked men. So you,” I pointed to Lauren, “are going to be a guy, my buddy, Larry, that’s close enough to Lauren. An army man. You have been away for a long time, we’re very close friends, and you always do everything I say. You’ll find a strap-on dildo in that case on the settee. Go into the bathroom, put it on under your slacks, you won’t need any other underpants, then come back out.”

Lauren was hesitant. “I don’t know... that’s weirder than ... you want me to ... the other girls ... with a dildo ... I’ve never ... I don’t think I could ...” she said.

“Sorry, mister,” said Aleece, “She’s kind of new. Come on, Lauren. It’s not the weirdest I’ve heard, could be kind of of fun, actually. Just pretend. We’ll be all right, we’ll make it easy for you. Go ahead, Lauren.”

“All right, I guess I could play pretend,” said Lauren, picking up the dildo case.

“No, not play. Be.” I said. I walked to her, held her by the shoulders, and looked into her eyes.

She looked back puzzled at first, then straightened up and stiffened, seeming to gain an inch of height and five pounds of muscle. “Yes sir. I’m your man, Larry. I’ll be right out.” Even her voice had dropped an octave. Lauren had never shimmied as much as the other girls, lacking the equipment, but when she walked into the bathroom, she strode, even wearing heels.

“What happened there?", asked Suzan, surprised. “It’s like she changed...”

“She decided to do it right. Good for her,” said Aleece.

“A bit more than that. Let me show you,” I said. “Come around here, both of you.”

I sat, so my eyes were more on a level with theirs.

“OK, now you are yourselves, a couple of girls out on the town for a good time. You’ll see Lauren as Larry, this hotel room will start as a bar room, then change as I say. But whenever I do or say anything, it’s always the correct thing, no matter how outrageous. Whenever anyone else makes a proposal, you can say yes or no. But everything I do you think is wonderful, and anything I say you do, you do.”

“Sure,” Aleece and Suzan said. Then I looked into their eyes, and they really understood.

“That’s the bar over there,” I pointed. “Sit down, make yourself some drinks, nurse them, and chit-chat.”

Lauren came out of the bathroom. She had put her dark blonde hair up, and the hard strap-on cock was making a tent of the front of her slacks.

“Hey Larry,” I called, “over here!”

Lauren came over to where I was sitting by the coffee table, taking broad steps, and looked for a chair so she could sit opposite me; finding only couches and easy chairs, she sat on the couch, next to me, and gave me a hug. She had washed off as much of the sandalwood as she could, and smelled of soap. She squeezed hard, trying to make it a manly bear hug, then released.

“Hey, man”, she said, in her slightly deeper voice. “It’s been a long time.”

“I can tell,” I laughed, pointing down at her crotch. “Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?”

“What, this?", she looked down at her erection. “No, man, that’s not for you. But I guess I have been missing chicks out on assignment. Now that I’m out on leave, little Peter must think it’s time to play.”

I punched her shoulder. “No time like the present. This”, I said, “is a pick-up bar, and if you look over there, and you will see two hot girls, clearly meant for us to pick up. Go get them.”

Aleece and Suzan, by the bar, were pretending to be interested in their conversation, but sneaking glances at me. Aleece was rubbing one shapely shin against the other, and Suzan was twisting a strand of her shiny black hair in her fingers. When Lauren got up and walked towards them, both turned more away, clearly disappointed, and concentrated more on each other.

Lauren asked, “Ladies? Would you be interested in joining my friend and me over at our table?” They looked at him neutrally, then looked at me, smiled, and brought their drinks over. We introduced ourselves.

“As you can see, my friend Larry has a problem. He needs to get laid.” I grabbed Lauren’s strap-on through the slacks to demonstrate.

“Hey, man,” Lauren said, embarrassed, “cut it out!", and tried to push my hand away with her smaller hands. The other girls giggled. I jerked a few times to make sure the strap-on was solidly attached, while Lauren’s whole pelvis moved, then let go.

“So you brought us over here to fuck you?", Suzan asked Lauren. “Just like that?”

“No, not like that,” Lauren stammered.

“Larry will fuck one of you, and I will fuck one of you.” I said.

“Oh,” Suzan said, “OK.”

“It’s better than OK, it’s great,” Aleece said. “I’ve been wanting to fuck so bad.” She licked her lips. “Who gets me?”

Lauren was shocked. “Just like that?” she asked me. “No small talk?”

“Just like that,” I said. “Just say what you want, and you might get it.”

“Well, er ... I want ... you,” Lauren said. “I want Aleece.”

“Hmm, and what makes you think I want you?” Aleece said with a frown.

“I’ll decide,” I said. “By tits, I think. Suzan, Aleece, stick your chests out.”

Both immediately sat up straight and pulled their heads and shoulders back for inspection. I reached out to fondle Suzan’s melons through her blouse and bra. They were soft and heavy, and as I touched, I could feel the nipples hardening. Suzan half-closed her eyes and purred, “Oh yes, that’s so right, stroke them like that.”

Lauren tentatively reached to touch Aleece’s breasts. Aleece reared back and slapped her. “Hands off, Larry, I’m not a meat market!”

“But...", said the puzzled Lauren to me, clutching her reddened cheek. “Isn’t that just what you were doing?”

“You must not be doing it right,” I said. “See, Suzan here has large, soft breasts, so stroking them feels good. Aleece, unless I’m wrong, has medium sized, firm breasts, so needs a different approach. Let me see.” I released Suzan’s mammaries, and cupped Aleece’s. They were round and firm. “Yes, that’s right. These appreciate firmness with their handling.” I squeezed, and Aleece gasped with pleasure. “Ah!” Her nipples stiffened, and I rubbed them with my palms, then pinched with my fingers. She wiggled in her chair, and started to shake. “Please don’t stop!”

“Try your softer approach on Suzan,” I said, “she should like that.”

Obediently, Lauren stroked Suzan’s breasts, and Suzan said, “Yes, I like that, that’s nice.”

“Looks like it’s decided then,” I said. “Larry screws Suzan, and I fuck Aleece.”

“That’s right, I like Larry, Aleece doesn’t, and a lot less faces will get slapped that way,” Suzan said. But Lauren looked like she was hiding her disappointment.

“Fuck here, in this bar?” asked Lauren.

“Anywhere, any time,” said Aleece. She was flushed red, and breathing hard. “If that dick is half as good as those hands...”

“No, that’s right,” I said. “Now we’ve left the bar, somehow managed to make it down several streets without raping each other, and we’re here in this hotel room. That should make it simpler.”

“Simple is good. I’m going to simply rip your clothes off!", Aleece said, straddling my thighs on the couch, and preparing to do just that. But I like my wardrobe, so I said, “No, you won’t,” and she immediately agreed, and settled down, still flushed and breathing hard. “No, I won’t. I don’t know what came over me.”

“You are going to take your clothes off, in a slow strip-tease, to let my cock get as big as Larry’s, there,” I said. “Meanwhile, he and I will watch you and play with Suzan. Then you will switch.”

“Perfect,” said Aleece, slid off my lap, and went into the center of the room to dance. She swung from side to side and turned, while slowly sliding her dress off over her head. Lauren stroked Suzan’s breasts through her clothes, while Suzan watched my crotch grow with fascination. She tentatively rubbed it through my pants, which helped the growth.

I slid my hand into Suzan’s crotch likewise, making her gasp, and started to rub her panties, which quickly became wet. I tugged the fabric aside, and slid two fingers into Suzan’s cunt, while continuing to watch Aleece. She had taken off the dress, and was dancing in heels and underwear, slowly unbuckling a black lace bra. Suzan moaned. She unzipped my pants, took out my swelling cock, and leaned over my lap to suck it.

“Hey,” said Lauren. “You’re supposed to be mine; do that to me. Suck my cock.”

She tugged at her fly, but the dildo was stretching the material enough to make unzipping difficult.

“I’ll fuck you,” Suzan said, “but I can suck his cock.” She looked at me for approval.

“No, that’s not right,” I said, making her face fall. “You’re Larry’s fuck buddy. You’ll fuck him, you’ll suck him, you’ll do anything to his cock that he wants, and no one else’s cock, and you’ll like it. Now go suck his dick to apologize.”

“That’s right, Larry,” Suzan said immediately, “I’m sorry. I’ll suck you good.” She leaned over the blonde’s crotch, and together they managed to get Lauren’s waistband down, and fly open. Suzan knelt on the couch, and pointed her behind at me, ostensibly for better cock sucking leverage, but I suspect to give me a better chance to continue frigging her pussy. She oohed at the stiffness of the plastic cock, slid her lips around it, and began pumping up and down.

Meanwhile Aleece had gotten off her bra, leaving herself in underwear below the waist, stepped out of her shoes, and began unbuckling her stockings from the garter belt, in order to begin slipping them off, when I stopped her. “Leave on the garter, stockings and shoes.” She quickly restored the shoes, and after thinking about it, for a while, while swaying and rubbing her breasts, decided she could take off her panties without taking off the stockings by unbuckling and rebuckling the garters.

Suzan’s bottom, bobbing up and down near my head, and smelling of arousal, attracted my attention. “Larry, is Suzan doing a good job sucking your cock? Not going to make you come too soon?” I called over her.

“Oh, yes,” Lauren said, “or, ahh, rather, no. Not too soon. Good job. Ahh.” She was leaning back, with her eyes closed, and her hands on Suzan’s head, helping her pump the plastic cock, apparently in bliss.

“That’s good,” I said. “But it’s not enough. That’s just what Suzan should be doing as a fuck partner, that’s not enough to make up for being rude like that. Don’t you think, Suzan?”

“Mmmph—no, not enough,” Suzan agreed, pulling up off Lauren’s strap-on. “What can I do?”

“Don’t stop sucking,” I said. “I’ll take care of the punishment. I think five hard swats on your bare bottom ought to do it, don’t you think, Suzan?”

“Mmmphyuss, mmerphect,” she mumbled, her mouth full of dildo.

I rolled Suzan’s skirt up to her waist, and slid the sodden panties down to her knees, leaving her naked ass and wet cunt near my shoulder level. I raised my hand, and slapped, causing Suzan to jerk up, and cry out. If it hadn’t been a dildo, I would have worried about any real cock in her mouth at that time. “Don’t stop sucking,” I warned, and Suzan went down again with a vengeance. I spanked her ass again, and again, and noticed that Suzan was stiff, making an effort not to move, but that the lubrication from her cunt was flowing more freely with each spank. Aleece finished taking off her panties, and came over to watch. She had a curious expression on her face.

“That ... just looks so hot!", Aleece said. “Can you spank me too? I mean, I was rude to Larry earlier, in the bar, when he touched my titties the wrong way, you know, I even slapped him? Doesn’t that deserve a spanking too? More?”

So while Suzan was gyrating, and taking off her blouse, skirt, bra, and panties, I spanked a nearly naked Aleece, kneeling on the couch, bending slightly forward, and holding on to the back with one hand for support, while Lauren stroked Aleece’s breasts to Aleece’s instructions. “Cup the tits harder... Ow! Now squeeze both ... Ai! Of them together ... Ah! Oh that spanking hurts so good! Ouch! Pull on the nipples now ... Ah!”

Suzan was lying upside down on a recliner, her legs in the air, and not getting enough attention. She came over and rubbed first Lauren’s, then my, face in her ample breasts. I breathed in the musk, and sucked on a large nipple, until Aleece, noticing she wasn’t being spanked any more, told Suzan to get back to stripping, and anyway I was hers, or she was mine, or something.

When Suzan was done stripping, and left in the same stage of undress as Aleece, Aleece told me, “You have got to fuck me now. I am so hot right now, that I am going to come as soon as you stick your cock in. Please, don’t wait, please, I’m going to die unless you fuck me.”

I was firm. “No, I’m going to take my clothes off properly, and fold them. You are going to stay as hot as you are now while I do. Meanwhile, for your rudeness to Larry, you can help Suzan undress him—while he gets to touch you. The only restriction is nothing with the cock, that’s all Suzan’s.”

As I undressed, Lauren lay back, and let the two nearly naked brunettes crouch over her and peel her clothing off. Though both Suzan and Aleece encouraged her to touch them, Lauren’s hands roamed almost solely over Aleece’s body. Then, the “only restriction” bit sank in, and Lauren grabbed Aleece’s head with both hands, pulled Aleece over and on top of her, and began a long, frantic, deep tongue kiss. Aleece struggled a bit, then stopped, realizing she shouldn’t be rude, and responded. Suzan continued undressing Lauren, so that when I was naked, so was the blonde, except for the strap-on dildo.

Lauren kept kissing Aleece, so Suzan looked at me with a “What can I do?” shrug, and hopefulness that maybe I would do her the same way.

Instead, I got behind Aleece, who was on all fours on the couch, put one hand firmly on her reddened, naked ass, put my turgid penis against her still sodden vagina, and pushed in. Aleece hadn’t been lying; she immediately broke from Lauren’s embrace, lifted her head and shoulders up on her arms as high as she could, and screamed, while her cunt clenched and released around my dick, which I continued to move back and forth. “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, I’m Cumming, I’m Cumming, I’m Cumming, Aaaaah!”

With that as an incentive, Suzan climbed on top of Lauren’s strap-on, and lowered herself down onto it. “Suck my tits,” Suzan ordered Lauren, and began to move up and down. Lauren made every effort to comply, but could only suck one at a time, so Suzan mashed the other in her hands. “Oh, that’s nice, I like it, that’s nice, I like it” Suzan repeated, bouncing up and down on Lauren’s dildo.

Aleece slowly collapsed after her massive orgasm. I told her, “That’s only the first one. You are going to have multiple orgasms today, so you had better recover.” As she did, and came back to her senses, I turned her over onto her back, raised her stockinged legs into the air, and spread them, one in each hand. I had to kneel on the carpet to get to the right level. She looked up at me, happily and calmly, but with anticipation. One hand stole to her vagina lips, and spread them open, while the other went to pinch and twist her left nipple. She was beautiful, so I fucked her.

I placed my dick just at the edge of her pussy, and entered slowly. Her eyes showed just a flash of disappointment, then quickly adjusted to this being the perfect tempo as well. “Ah, yes, so good, oh, please don’t stop,” she was quietly murmuring. I let her legs slip onto my forearms, and leaned forward to take her tits in my hands, squeeze them, and roll them back and forth. Her eyes rolled up into her head, then closed, from pleasure. I leaned forward to kiss her, then noticed she was too short, I’d have to bend my spine into a painful arch.

Lauren and Suzan had noticed what we were doing, and tried to imitate. “Hey, Lar,” I called. “Lay your girl’s head over next to my girl’s, and we can swap kisses.” They did so, and I continued to honey-fuck Aleece, but leaned over to kiss a Suzan being fucked by Lauren. She responded passionately, with sucking mouth, probing tongue, and embracing arms, seemingly ignoring Lauren’s stroking strap-on in her pussy.

“My turn,” Lauren said, eventually, and Suzan and I broke, to allow Lauren to lean over and kiss Aleece. Unlike Suzan, though, Aleece continued to pay attention to my cock, starting to move her pelvis rhythmically to my thrusts, as well as kissing and embracing Lauren. I watched the blonde and brunette make out for a while, and reached my hands between them, to tweak Aleece’s nipple, which she was expecting, and then Lauren’s nipple, which she was not. Lauren jerked, and nearly broke her embrace with Aleece, but Aleece hugged her tighter, and Lauren returned to kissing Aleece after a muffled protest. I continued to play with Lauren’s nipples, and every time Lauren jerked, Aleece hugged her tighter, kissed her harder, and Aleece’s cunt clenched around my cock.

“So, how’s it going?” I asked Suzan over Lauren’s naked back.

“Not so good,” Suzan said. “I mean, I like fucking Larry, and kissing you is very hot, and you said Larry could kiss Aleece, so that’s all right, but look! He’s thinking so much about kissing her, he’s almost stopped fucking me!”

And it was true, Lauren’s hips had stopped pumping, and her dildo was barely in Suzan’s cunt.

“Hey, Larry,” I tapped the blonde’s naked shoulder, then slapped her ass, then, when that had no effect, grabbed both her shoulders, and lifted her up off of Aleece bodily. Lauren gave a hungry gasp. “You are completely neglecting Suzan. Dance with the one you came with for a while.”

“Thank you,” Suzan called, as Lauren renewed pumping with a guilty look on her face. Lauren pumped faster, and Suzan drifted off into moans. I looked down at Aleece, and saw a look of angelic bliss on her face, that turned me on. “That was just ... that was just ... perfect,” Aleece said. “Your cock, and his tongue, and your fingers, and when you twisted his nipples, aah, and he squirmed, aah, he would stop kissing, aah, and bite my lips, aah, it was so, oh, oh, it was so hot, aah, aaah, aaaah!” I had started fucking her fast again, imitating Lauren. I reached down to hold both her tits with my hands, pinched her nipples between two fingers, and used the leverage to drive into her so her back bounced off the sofa cushion, and her high heeled, stockinged legs, again draped over my forearms, flew through the air. “I’m going to Come!” Aleece screamed. I released her long suffering tits with one hand, reached down to squeeze her clitoris firmly between two fingers, and said, “Go ahead.”

She came, yelling, kicking, jerking, and moaning, her pussy spasming around my cock so much I thought I was going to come too. I barely held off. One high heeled shoe flew off her foot and arced across the living room, the other bounced off Lauren’s blonde head, getting her attention.

I looked to the side, and noticed both Suzan and Lauren had stopped fucking to watch Aleece come. Suzan had a small smile on her face, while Lauren looked ... could it be jealous? I slapped Lauren on her naked ass, and said, “Go on, Lar, get a move on! That’s twice for us, and not once for you two. Try kissing her, you’ve got the height for it, and Aleece says your lips were like magic.”

“That’s right. Come on, am I going to get properly fucked here?” demanded Suzan. “Here, turn over and let me do it, I’ve got my wind back, and I want to make noise like that.” Lauren lay back on the couch, Suzan straddled her, inserted the strap-on dildo and started bouncing on Lauren’s plastic cock like there was no tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Aleece’s orgasm showed me how close I was to cumming, and I started thinking about how I wanted to do that. I was still inside Aleece, whose cunt was now so slick, any move without holding on tight would threaten to expel me.

“Wrap your legs around me,” I told Aleece. She was groggy, but obeyed. I picked her up in my arms, and stood up, so she was airborne, supported by my arms, her legs, and my cock. I walked us over to a wall, pressed her back against it, grabbed her ass tightly, and started to pump again.

“I love you”, the semiconscious Aleece muttered.

“What?”

“No one has ever, and I mean ever, made me come like that. Twice. I love you. I don’t want to fuck anyone else but you. You have the perfect cock. You move the perfect moves. But if you make me come like that again, I think I will die. I mean, I will if you want me to. It would be perfect, just like everything you do. The perfect way to go; death by orgasm. Poor Suzan.”

“Poor Suzan?", I asked.

“Yes, I mean look at her,” said Aleece, reviving slightly, and beginning to fuck against my cock again. “She likes fucking Larry, but she doesn’t love it. And then she sees us. Look at how frantic she is fucking, trying to come like I did. She’s not going to do it. You have to. You’re the only perfect one. You have to fuck her so she can come, so she can have the perfect come. Forget dancing with the one you came with, forget no one else’s cock principles, go and fuck her. Don’t tell me no, or I won’t be able to tell you again.” She was blabbering now, but I looked. Suzan’s soft, round ass was pumping with near blinding speed, she was sheeted with sweat, and Lauren was concentrating only on her, one hand stroking her breasts steadily, the other playing with her clit, but they weren’t getting anywhere. Suzan was already starting to slow down. I realized I liked Suzan’s round, full ass.

I walked Aleece over to an easy chair, and let her down on it, pulling my stiff cock out of her with a plop sound. She made a noise of disappointment, but then smiled. “I knew you’d do the right thing. You’re perfect.”

I walked over to where Lauren and Suzan were both concentrating on only one thing, and said: “Slow down. Suzan, lean forward and kiss him, nice and slow. Larry, let go of her tits and her clit, and grab her ass. Keep fucking slowly, slower that that. Larry, squeeze her buttocks tighter, so they come apart.”

Lauren asked, “Man, what are you gonmmph..,” but Suzan’s mouth came down on hers, and Lauren went back to concentrating on her, not seeing anything as Suzan’s long black hair draped around both their heads as they kissed.

I observed Suzan’s ass, framed in her black garter belt, and shiny with sweat. I noticed her asshole was slightly open, not tightly puckered. Probably she was no anal virgin. In any case, that meant some of the gallons of sweat she had been shedding when she had fucked frantically just now must have trickled inside, while my cock was still wet with Aleece’s copious juices. I put my cock head in Suzan’s ass crack, and let it slip along the slick channel as Suzan and Lauren fucked. Her asshole came underneath my cock head once, twice, then I picked the moment and pushed it in.

Suzan’s ass clenched tightly around my cock just under the head. Suzan whimpered, broke from kissing Lauren, and looked back at me over her shoulder. “Oh, it’s you. That—that is just perfect!” Her asshole released completely, and I pushed in to the hilt, making her jerk and stiffen, pushing against Lauren’s naked shoulders. “Ungh! Yes! Again!” Her soft ass was like a pillow for my pelvis and balls. It felt good.

Lauren’s girlish hands let go of Suzan’s buttocks, and ineffectually pushed at my hips. “Hey, man, you can’t be fucking my chick, I’m fucking her!”

“Shut up, Larry,” Aleece said. I hadn’t noticed her come over. Her eyes were bright, her nipples were hard on her firm breasts, and one hand was fingering her vagina. “You can’t do the job and make Suzan cum, let someone who can do it.”

“That’s right, Larry,” I said, “shut up.” Lauren’s protests immediately ceased. “Relax, you’re still fucking her.” I said, and Lauren’s hands stopped pushing me away, and fell limp by her sides. Aleece’s free hand slyly slipped to Lauren’s small chest, and twisted a nipple. Lauren’s eyes went wide, but she didn’t say anything, and her relaxed hands just flailed at her sides. Only her pelvis shot high into the air, pushing the strap-on dildo deep into Suzan’s cunt, raising her, and almost lifting her ass off my cock. “Noooh,” Suzan whimpered, looking around at me. I put my hand firmly on her soft ass, pushed both her and Lauren firmly down on the couch (driving Suzan’s cunt to the utmost onto the dildo), and reseated my cock in Suzan’s asshole. Suzan sighed, contentedly.

“Suzan,” I said, “put your legs together, between mine; Larry, spread yours apart, around both of us.”

I straddled Suzan’s shapely stockinged legs with mine, fucked in and out slowly a few times, and enjoyed the view of how I was fucking two sexy girls at once. Aleece brought her head close to mine to share the view, kissed me on the cheek, and said, “That is so hot.”

I reached down, grabbing one of Lauren’s long naked legs in each hand, and raised them in the air, even with my hips. I jerked back hard with all my strength on Lauren’s legs, raising both girls off the couch, and impaling Suzan on my cock. Suzan screamed, as both the dildo in her pussy and the cock in her ass penetrated her to the hilt. I lowered the girls back on to the couch, then drive forward with my whole weight, again driving deep into Suzan’s ass, and pushing her onto Lauren’s dildo. Suzan began to scream without stopping, her shoes drummed on the floor, and her asshole spasmed around my cock.

“Oh my God! Do that again!", Aleece said next to my ear. Her face was red, her eyes were bright, and one hand was moving fast inside her pussy. She put her other arm around my shoulders, and began showering my face with kisses.

I did it again, lifting both Lauren and Suzan onto my cock by Lauren’s legs, then sinking onto them both with my full weight, driving my cock in Suzan’s ass to the hilt. I squeezed Suzan’s stocking clad legs between mine, and wrapped Lauren’s long, smooth naked ones around my waist. Aleece could tell that I was about to come, so she let go of her cunt, grabbed my head with both her hands, and gave me a deep tongue kiss on the mouth. One of her hands smelled like pussy. I shot my load into Suzan’s spasming asshole, while sucking Aleece’s tongue, and feeling Suzan’s soft ass under my pelvis, her shapely, silky legs between my legs, and Lauren’s long athletic legs in my hands and around my waist and ass. I didn’t want to break for a long time.

“I love you,” Suzan said, as my softened cock slipped out of her ass. “That was the best orgasm I ever had.” I released Lauren’s legs, and the three of us climbed off each other. “No, I said that first,” Aleece said. “He’s mine, or I was his, first. He wouldn’t even have fucked you if I hadn’t asked him to get you off.”

Lauren didn’t say anything, just looked at me mutely. “You can talk now, Larry,” I said, magnanimously.

Lauren looked at Aleece, eyes blazing. “Oh, did you? Well, you’re mine now, bitch.” Lauren grabbed Aleece’s wrist.

“What? No!", Aleece cried, looking frantically to me. “We had an agreement, I’m his fuck buddy, you’re Suzan’s..”

Lauren slapped her. “Don’t look at him!", she ordered. “Yes, we had an agreement, and then you told him to fuck my chick, right? So I’m going to fuck you.” She pulled the smaller girl around by the wrist, and threw Aleece on the couch, on her back, both their breasts bouncing attractively.

Aleece had a curious expression, shocked, but excited also.

“Spread your legs!", Lauren ordered. When Aleece was too slow to respond, Lauren slapped one firm breast. “Wider!” Aleece lifted her legs and Lauren slapped the other breast. “As wide as you can make them!” Aleece, mute, but her eyes shining, took one black-stockinged foot in each hand, straightened her legs, and spread them until her feet were even with her ears. “Right,” Lauren said, “don’t think of letting go.” She poised her strap-on above Aleece’s crotch, then hesitated. Both Aleece’s pussy and asshole were accessible in this position, with her legs stretched high and raised up, and her vagina was stretched wide open. After thinking about it a bit, Lauren positioned the dildo at the entrance to Aleece’s cunt, and drove in. “Aiee!", Aleece cried out.

“So, Larry does have some balls, after all,” Suzan observed. “Here, let me help you with that amazing cock of yours.” She knelt down, and began to lick my soft penis, alternating with gently kissing it with her lips and taking it into her mouth.

Lauren was continuing to pound Aleece, each stroke bringing out a soft cry. Lauren leaned forward, her teeth bared, to try to bite Aleece’s mouth, but the brunette was too short. Lauren contented herself with plunging three fingers of her left hand into Aleece’s mouth, fucking it with her fingers, as she fucked her pussy with the strap-on. Aleece’s soft cries became muffled gasps.

Eventually even that wasn’t satisfactory enough, and Lauren stopped fucking, pushed in to Aleece’s cunt to the hilt, grabbed both of Aleece’s breasts with her hands, and mashed them fiercely while she thought it over. Aleece squealed at this treatment of her tits, but didn’t let go of her feet after a fierce look from Lauren.

Aleece couldn’t really thrust her pelvis in this position, but she rocked it a bit, and gave Lauren a plaintive, wistful look. At this, Lauren pulled her dildo out of Aleece’s pussy completely, and let go of her tits, in order to aim the dildo a bit lower. Aleece’s eyes went wide, realizing.

“Nooo...", she cried, but didn’t change the wide spread position of her arms and legs.

“You’ll take whatever way I fuck you, and you’ll like it,” Lauren said, gruffly. Lauren put the end of the strap-on dildo against Aleece’s puckered asshole, and pushed with her hips. “Aieee!” Aleece cried, and tears appeared at her eyes. “Relax, and you’ll love it,” Lauren said. “Suzan did, remember?”

Lauren rubbed at the brunette’s wet pussy, and Aleece’s asshole slowly relaxed. Lauren pushed the dildo in, and thrust back and forth. Now she was positioned lower, so she took Aleece’s face into her arms, and kissed her passionately, all the while continuing to thrust into her ass.

My cock had grown hard again in Suzan’s mouth, and Suzan hummed happily, sucking it in the classic movement. I grabbed Suzan’s head and began to thrust forward into her throat; Suzan choked at first, then smiled around my cock, and began to deep-throat me. Her long shiny black hair draped around her head, and over my thighs.

Aleece’s arms and legs grew tired of holding the extreme split position, and she released her stockinged feet from her hands. Lauren was passionately fucking Aleece’s ass, kissing her mouth, and fondling her tits, so didn’t notice until Aleece wrapped her arms and legs around her, and even for a few strokes after that. Then Lauren broke from their embrace.

“You bitch!", Lauren said. “Didn’t I tell you to hold that position?”

Aleece, scared, grabbed her ankles, and raised her legs high and apart. Lauren pulled out of Aleece’s ass with a pop, and slapped her buttock with her palm, once, twice, hard. “Ow! Ow!", Aleece squeaked.

“I know what I’m going to do with you,” Lauren said. “Get those stockings off, but keep your legs up. The longer you take, the longer you get spanked.” Aleece’s ass, which had recovered from its earlier redness from my spanking, began to grow red again, as Aleece frantically tried to slip her stockings off her legs without lowering them, and Lauren spanked her ass mercilessly.

I looked at the beautiful little cock-sucker between my legs, and decided I wanted to do something more. I pulled out of Suzan’s mouth, stood her up, and pushed her back on the couch. Suzan smiled with anticipation, thinking I was going to fuck her, and she put her hands on her thighs to spread her stockinged legs. Instead, I straddled her torso just above her garter belt, and said, “Push your tits together.” I put my penis between her huge, soft breasts and began to fuck them. Suzan raised her head to watch, and I slipped a pillow underneath and behind it. She parted her lips, and every time my cock head came out between her breasts, she would kiss, suck, or lick it. I pinched one brown nipple, then the other, with one hand and she gasped, and drummed her heels against the floor. I reached behind and between her legs with the other hand, and started rubbing her clit. Suzan’s eyes rolled back into her head, but she didn’t release her boobs from around my cock.

Aleece had taken off both black silky stockings, and extended them to Lauren, mutely. Lauren pulled the smaller girl to her feet with a jerk, then threw her forward, on her stomach. She crossed Aleece’s wrists behind her back, wrapped them around tightly with one stocking, and tied it in a knot to her garter belt. Lauren gave Aleece’s wrists a savage jerk, pulling her to her knees, and was pleased when Aleece cried out, “Aaah!", but the wrists didn’t loosen. “Here, suck on this while I think what more to do with you,” Lauren said, and put the other filmy stocking into Aleece’s mouth so it came out each side like a bridle. Lauren stood back to watch the effect, then came forward again, and slapped Aleece’s now naked thighs. Aleece whimpered, and immediately spread her thighs, apart. Lauren, standing poised her strap-on at the entrance to Aleece’s pussy, but it was too low. She moved to the asshole, but even it was uncomfortable. Lauren grabbed Aleece’s bound wrists with one hand, and twisted the other in her brown hair, pulling the brunette up to a standing position. Suzan and I both looked at Aleece’s eyes, and they were happy and bright. Lauren frog-marched the smaller girl over to the back of the couch, and threw her over it, onto her face. “Much better,” Lauren said, and pushed her dildo into Aleece’s pussy, holding on to the bound wrists with one hand. “Ahhh”, Aleece said, through the stocking in her mouth, then, “Ow!” when Lauren slapped her buttock with her free hand. I reached to her head on the couch, and turned her face towards me, where I could see it was smiling around the stocking in her mouth. “Ahh ... Ow!", she said. “Ahh, ahh, ow!”

That position looked good to me, so I got out from between Suzan’s boobs, grabbed her by a large, soft tit, and pulled, urging her to her feet, then grabbed both nipples, and led her this way around to the back of the couch, next to where Lauren and Aleece were fucking. I noticed Aleece’s bare feet didn’t quite reach the floor, and she had to stretch up onto her pink toes. I pushed Suzan over the couch back, hip to hip next to Aleece, and admired the gartered symmetry for a bit before deciding where to push in. Suzan crept a hand over the couch and spread her asshole open. I looked over at her face, and she said, “Like last time? I really liked that.”

I obliged, sliding my cock into her tight asshole, and she grunted with each stroke. I looked at Lauren, and saw her sweating and pumping. She saw I was fucking Suzan’s ass, so changed her entry to Aleece’s asshole as well. Aleece let out a squeal, and Lauren spanked her buttock.

“How’s it going, Larry?", I asked, holding on to Suzan’s fleshy butt cheeks as I fucked her ass.

“Oh, not bad, man,” Lauren said in her pretend man’s voice. “Especially since I realized not to let this bitch give me any crap. At first, you know, I was just mad, but then I realized she actually likes it. Chicks like being treated rough!", she said with surprise.

“Don’t mind me fucking Suzan?”

“Not at all. Oh, I did at first, but then I realized that meant I could have Aleece. I really wanted her from the start, you know?”

“Don’t like the soft bodies?", I asked, and slapped Suzan’s butt. She gave out a squeal, and clenched her anus around my shaft.

“Oh, Suzan’s not bad,” Lauren said, giving Suzan’s curvy stockinged thigh a squeeze, “but Aleece’s is all firm, and tight, and rounded just right.” She squeezed and petted Aleece’s naked buttocks, and Aleece purred. Lauren slapped her buttock, and Aleece gasped again.

“Going to come soon?", I asked.

“Oh, I don’t know. I think I want Aleece to come first. You know, like she did with you, those times. That was pretty great.”

“All right, move to their pussies,” I said, and pulled out of Suzan’s asshole. “Ohh...” she said with immediate regret, then “Ahh!” when I slid into her cunt. “Ahh, yes!”

Lauren had likewise slid her dildo into Aleece’s twat. “Girls,” I said, “hold each other down there, tight.” Aleece’s arms were bound, but she sidled over to Suzan, and Suzan put both arms around her. I leaned over to look, and liked the sight. “Kiss,” I said, and they did, around the filmy stocking. “The tighter you hold, the harder we can fuck,” I said, and Suzan crushed Aleece to her with all her might.

“All right,” I said to Lauren. “One hand on the strap,” and I put my hand over hers, where she was holding Aleece’s bound wrists, “two fingers in her ass,” and I slid two fingers into Suzan’s gaping asshole, as Lauren did likewise in Aleece’s, “and go, man, go.”

We pulled hard on Aleece’s wrists, pulling both girls deeply onto our cocks, and they squealed, as we thrust back and forth at high speed. “Ahh, yes, Yes, Yes!” Suzan was saying, while Aleece, still holding on to the stocking in her mouth, and being squeezed by all Suzan’s strength, could only say “Mmmph! Eee!”

I looked over at Lauren’s face, and it was glowing. “Cum now, girls,” I said, and they didn’t wait an instant to do so, releasing the stocking from their mouths, bucking, jerking, and screaming.

Aleece recovered first, and Lauren pulled her up to sit on the couch back, but Suzan was especially hard hit, and hung loose down the couch back, then draped semi-conscious into my arms when I pulled her up likewise. “That’s ... that’s even better than in my ass,” she said, eventually.

“The ass is good too,” I said, pulling her forward a bit, and seating her anus on my still-hard dick.

“Ah! Yes! It absolutely is!", she agreed, and began to move up and down on it. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my thighs. When this didn’t give her enough leverage, she put her feet against my shins to push, and I found she had somehow kept her high heels.

“Ouch,” I said, and Suzan immediately pulled her legs away. We compromised on with her legs bent at the knee, her heels on the couch back, and her arms still around my neck. This left my hands free, so I played with her large soft breasts, letting them flop all over her chest, squeezing them in my fists, and rubbing my thumbs over the nipples. With each fuck, she grunted, “uhn, uhn, uhn.” After several more strokes, I stopped her, pulled out of her ass, pushed down on her belly so she would descend an inch or two, slid my rod into her pussy, and started again. She made little contented sighing sounds, “ahh, ahh, ahh.” I admired her open toed shoes on the couch back.

The orgasm seemed to have brought Aleece’s confidence back, and taken Lauren’s away. Aleece had gotten Lauren to untie her hands, and now sat on the couch back, with her stockinged feet crossed behind Lauren’s ass, Lauren’s dildo in her pussy, Lauren’s hands supporting her around her back, and was alternating playing with Lauren’s small breasts, then, when Lauren turned red from embarrassment, pulling her close, and kissing her deeply, all the while pulling Lauren’s dildo into her cunt by squeezing Lauren’s hips to her with her legs.

“Going to come soon now, Larry?” I asked, during a moment Aleece had dropped off her mouth, and returned her attention to her chest.

“I don’t know, man,” Lauren said. “It’s like—I’ve got everything I want, the chicks are dead sexy, I should have come a dozen times already, but it’s like something’s missing, you know?”

“I think I know,” I said. I looked at Aleece, and her eyes grew very wide. I looked at Suzan, and saw she didn’t understand, but it didn’t matter. I tweaked her clit, making her say “Oooh,” pulled out of her cunt, and went over to stand behind Lauren.

“Man?” Lauren asked, surprised.

“I’m going to fuck Aleece’s ass, while you fuck her pussy,” I said. “Spread your legs wider, and lower her down.”

“Yes, yes!” Aleece said, lowering her curvy ass to where it could be seen between Lauren’s athletic legs. Lauren was resigned, and didn’t object.

I reached between Lauren’s legs to spread Aleece’s buttocks apart with my fingers, opened her asshole, and slid in. She was tight, and immediately began gasping, “Ah, ah, ah, ah!” Lauren couldn’t get much room to drive her dildo back and forth between us, but I enjoyed having her smooth butt rub against me. I realized Aleece couldn’t take much more of this stimulation, but enjoyed the view of my again fucking two pretty girls at once, Lauren’s straight legs, and Aleece’s curvy ones, all framing my fucking.

I slid out of Aleece’s ass, and positioned myself behind Lauren’s, putting one hand on each buttock, and pulling them apart.

“Man, what are you doing?", Lauren asked. Aleece’s head appeared around the side, eyes again wide. I held on under Aleece’s knees, as I had once held on to Lauren’s, when I fucked Suzan’s ass, but this time the roles were changed. I pulled Aleece and Lauren toward me, impaling Aleece onto Lauren’s dildo, and drove in to Lauren’s ass.

“Aaah!” Lauren cried out. “Oh my God! I can’t believe you’re fucking him up the ass!” Aleece yelled. I pushed forward, pushing my dick into Lauren’s ass, and her dildo into Aleece. “Aaah! And he’s fucking me! I can’t believe it, this is so hot!” Aleece screamed. I pulled them both onto me again. “Aaah!", Aleece cried out, “I’m going to Come!”

“This isn’t right!” Lauren said, twisting around and pushing at me with her girly hands. “I’m not gay!”

I pushed forward, pinning them both against the couch back, and causing fresh screaming from Aleece. I took Lauren’s face between my hands, looked into her eyes, and whispered quietly into her ear, so that Aleece couldn’t hear it over her own screams, “Your name is Lauren, and you love this.” She said, “Aaah! Yes!", and jerked forward, deeper into Aleece, who screamed harder.

I again picked up Aleece’s legs, and admired the scene. Aleece’s curvy legs were in my hands, Lauren’s athletic ass was on my cock, and she was fucking us both furiously. Lauren would stroke back, less deep in Aleece, but to the hilt on my cock, then forward to the hilt into Aleece, her anus traveling down my rod. I reached forward between them, and played with Aleece’s firm, plump tits, then up a bit, and pinched Lauren’s tiny ones. No longer embarrassed at having her tits played with, the blonde reared back and screamed. I could feel her wetness gushing forth around the dildo, over Aleece’s pussy, down both their legs, and even down mine. I squirted into Lauren’s tight, spasming asshole, and cried out myself. Aleece, who I thought couldn’t scream any louder, somehow did, hugged all of us tight with her legs and her arms, and we all flipped forward, onto the front of the couch. But we just didn’t care.

“I don’t understand,” Suzan said an eternity later.

“Never mind,” I said, grabbing one of her large, soft tits, and pulling her towards my crotch. “Suck my cock. You’re good at that.”

“Perfect,” she said.