The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perchance

This story may be distributed via any on-line medium, so long as no one is charged any amount for access to the story, and the above e-mail address and this disclaimer are retained verbatim.

Copyright © 1998 Q. Daphne A.

* * *

“This is awkward.”

“Why?”

“You know.”

“Well, I’ll admit it’s a first for me, too.”

“You’ve never gone out with a girlfriend’s sister before?”

“Not while the girlfriend was still a girlfriend.”

Heather looked towards the door of the diner, nervously. “You’re sure she’s out of town?”

Scott laughed. “Yes. Stop it. She’s a thousand miles away now. She is not going to walk in on us. Relax. Order, already.”

As if on command, the waitress appeared at the table. Heather ordered, but did not relax. “Listen, Scott. You know this isn’t really...”

“... a date. Yes. I know. You’ve told me, oh, about fifty times at this point. We’re just getting together, having a bite to eat together, getting to know each other without Nicole’s, eh, strong personality around.”

Heather waved a fork at him. “That’s right. We’re not going out. I’m not dating my sister’s boyfriend. We’re going to have dinner, have a nice chat, and then you are going to drive me home.”

Scott held up his hand in the Boy Scout salute. “On my honor as a gentleman, m’am.”

She speared a leaf of lettuce with some force. “How reassuring. You are not a gentleman, although you’re awfully cute when you act like one.”

“What do you mean? I’m a perfect gentleman.”

“Gentlemen, even slightly imperfect ones, don’t make passes at their girlfriend’s sister.”

“I did not make a pass at you!”

“You most certainly did, Scott!”

“I was flirting. Harmless flirting, the kind that happens at parties all the time.”

Heather leaned over the table, mock-intimate. Scott willed himself not to look down her blouse. “’Would you ever consider going to bed with one of Nicole’s boyfriends?’ is not flirting. That was a pass, and a crude one.”

“I was drunk.”

“You were one-quarter of the way into your first beer. You weren’t drunk.” Heather cut his retort off with another wave of her fork. “I forgive you. Just don’t try it again, or I’ll slice it off, snick, snick, snick.” She smiled innocently around a bite of salad. “There, don’t you love clear communication? I do. Nothing better than good communication. So, we’re going to have a nice chat over dinner, since you may be a horn dog, but you’re also fun to talk to. And then I’m going home alone. We’ll have a blast.”

Scott smiled, stretching, feeling a familiar, comforting weight in his jacket pocket. “I’m planning to have a blast, that’s for sure,” he said, his grin widening. Heather smiled back and nodded, her mouth full of salad.

Nicole stood, listening to the answering machine, one message, two messages, three messages. She stared into the mirror, her face surrounded by masses of blonde hair, disheveled and unruly from the long flight. She looked at the clock: 2:22am. No time to change, or even take a shower, she thought, briskly walking into the second bedroom, her home office. Without turning on the light, she snapped open the topmost drawer of the left filing cabinet, and started flipping through the files.

“This is that point in the evening I was talking about. The ‘going home alone’ part.”

“And here you are.”

“Right. Here I am. In the car, talking with you. This is not home alone.”

“We’re in front of your building. Relax.”

“You keep saying that. ‘Relax.’ I’m not relaxing. What would Nicole do if she found us right now?”

“Before or after hiding the bodies?”

“Hah, hah, hah. Nicole is the woman who used to hold my teddy-cat hostage for my dessert. She made ransom notes out of homework assignments. My homework assignments. She feels that being four years older gives her the power of high and low justice over me. You don’t want to mess with her.”

“And I’m not. I’m giving her sister a lift home.”

“You know, you are a dangerous man.”

“I love hearing that.”

“I don’t love saying it. I like dangerous men way too much. I’m going in.”

Scott fished around in his jacket, pulling out his pocket watch. “Look, it’s only 9:30. Nicole’s plane isn’t due in until 1am, at the absolute earliest.”

Heather’s eyes fixed on him. “I can see where this conversation is going, and I hope you brought lots of bandages. Shall I pull out my penknife now, or do you want to wait for the cleaver I keep by the bed? Sorry, no anesthetic available on this health plan.”

Scott lifted his hands in protest, the watch dangling from the fingers of the left, his face becoming a model of innocence. “I am not suggesting anything, just that there isn’t a need to rush.”

The streetlight reflected off of the watch’s crystal, making Heather blink. “I’m sorry... what did you say?” she asked, her eyes shifting.

The file found, she walked to the door, grabbing her keys as she passed the hall table. She door to her apartment closed softly behind her. Her car was still warm from the drive from the airport. In seconds, she pulled out onto the road; as she accelerated, she murmured “Damn it all” to herself, very softly. It was the only thing she said until she reached the hospital.

“That’s a great watch.”

“Isn’t it? Got it from my father, who got it from his father, who probably took it off a dead man, knowing the stories they told about him.”

Heather gave a small, false-sounding laugh. The watch was swinging slightly, still hanging from Scott’s outstretched fingers. She was staring at it, all of her concentration focused on it as it swung.

“There’s... there’s some writing on it.” Heather’s voice was lighter, almost sing-song.

“Yes, there is, Heather.”

“What does it say?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

“Later?”

“There’s a picture on the back, too.” Her voice sounded dreamy, little-girlish.

“Yes, there is. Would you like to see it, Heather?”

“Yes... please...”

Scott slowly turned the watch around, continuing to swing it, showing her the gold back, and the engraved picture.

“It’s... a woman.”

“That’s right. What is she wearing, Heather?”

“Nothing. She’s a naked woman.”

Heather’s eyes were becoming glassy, blank as she stared at the watch, still swinging back and forth, back and forth...

“That’s right. And what else?”

“She’s... uh... got her legs open.”

“That’s right. She’s sitting with her legs spread wide open.”

“Spread wide open,” Heather echoed.

Scott shifted in the seat, adjusting himself.

Nicole drove quickly, deliberately. The fog of the late flight was dispelled by the wave of adrenaline, her mind fixed on getting there and dealing with whatever situation she was presented with. Fragments of the message from the answering machine crept through her discipline. Badly hurt. In the emergency unit. Her name and phone number found on the patient. Come quickly.

Three more miles to the hospital, she mentally calculated. Three miles, three point two at the most.

“How are you feeling, Heather?”

“I feel so strange. I’ve never felt like this before.” Her voice was light and even, almost monotonous.

“Just watch the watch, Heather. Back and forth.”

“Back and forth.”

“That’s good, Heather. Keep watching the watch.”

“Back and forth. Ah... what’s happening to me?”

“Don’t worry about it, Heather.”

“But you’re doing something to me. I can tell... ahhh...” she said, her eyes never leaving the watch.

“How can you tell?”

“I feel... funny.”

“Funny how, Heather?”

“Like I want to do... to do... things.”

“What kind of things?”

“You know,” she said, blushing slightly. “Things.”

“Like what, Heather?”

“I shouldn’t do things with you. You’re my sister’s boyfriend.”

“You want to do things with me, don’t you, Heather?”

Heather slowly licked her lips. “Yessss... things.”

“Like what, Heather?”

“I shouldn’t do that.”

“Do what?”

“Show you... my...”

“Show me your breasts?”

Heather’s chest was rising and falling, her breathing slow and deep. “Yeah. You’re doing something to me. You’re making me want to show you my breasts. You kept trying to look down my blouse at dinner. You wanted to see my breasts. But I shouldn’t... mustn’t... show...”

“Yes, Heather. I am doing something to you. I’m putting you into a trance.”

Heather gave a long sigh. “A trance? Noooooo...”

“Yes, Heather, you’re going into a trance.”

“A trance? What are you doing to me?”

“I’m doing things to your mind. I’m putting you in a trance. So you’ll be more... compliant.”

“I don’t want to be... compliant.”

“But soon you will be.”

“Noooo... don’t make me... be... uh... compliant,” Heather said without any real passion, her eyes still watching the watch.

“Soon you’ll be very compliant.”

“But I don’t want to...”

“You will.”

“Why... uh... are you doing this?” She was clearly trying to look away from the watch, her eyes and head making small movements, but she couldn’t; her vision was glued, filled by the reflection of the swinging watch.

“Because I want you, Heather.”

“But Nicole...”

“Don’t think about Nicole. You’ll do anything I want, soon.”

“But...”

“Anything.”

Heather gave a muffled gasp. “No... please... you’ll use it... you’ll make me... uh, make me have sex with you...”

“Yes. Anything I want.”

“No, please.”

“Yes, Heather. Watch the watch.”

“Watch... the watch.”

Nicole pulled into the emergency room parking lot, and climbed of the car; the file folder was tucked under one arm. She looked up and down at the facade of the hospital. Just for a moment, she remembered last summer, when Heather fell and crashed through the shower door. There was blood everywhere. Scott had helped get her to the emergency room. Nicole could almost feel the sweltering heat of the endless afternoon’s sun. But Heather hadn’t been badly hurt, nothing a dozen stitches couldn’t fix. Scott had been supportive, as solid as a rock.

She walked through the entrance, looking for the reception desk.

“Back and forth,” said Scott, his voice low and seductive.

“Back and forth,” Heather echoed. She sat bolt upright in the car seat, her eyes huge and unblinking.

“You are feeling very compliant.”

“I am feeling very... compliant.”

“You are feeling very docile.”

“I am feeling very docile,” Heather echoed mindlessly.

Scott reached over, fondling one of her breasts, so much larger than her sister’s. Heather’s hand limply rose to push his hand away, but ended up just resting on his as he groped her. He smiled, saying, “You will let me play with your tits.”

“I will let you... play with my... tits.”

“You will obey me.”

“I will... aahhh... obeeey you.”

“You are my slave.”

Heather gave a long gasping sigh, the last light fading from her eyes. “I am your slave.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“You will obey me.”

“I will obey you, Master.”

“You will let me fuck you.”

“I will let you fuck me, Master.”

“You body is mine to use, slave.”

“My body is yours to you, Master.”

“You are mine to command, body and soul.”

“I am yours to command, body and soul, Master.”

Scott squirmed again, his cock raging as he looked at her huge blue eyes, staring blankly ahead, her voice soft. Months, a year or more of lusting after her, and now... anything he wanted. Anything. He carefully returned the watch to his jacket pocket, reading the inscription: “Open her mind, and her legs will follow.” Randy old grandpa, he thought with a grin.

“Yes, that’s right, Heather. It’s time for us to go up to your apartment.”

“Yes, Master. Up to my apartment. I will obey you.”

“That’s right.” Scott got out of the car, and opened the door for Heather. She climbed out of the car awkwardly, her movements jerky and uncoordinated. “Up to my apartment.” She started walking towards the door, mechanically.

Scott took her arm, and swung the watch in front of her as they walked. “That’s right. We’re going up to your apartment.”

“Up to my apartment. Yes, Master.”

As they approached the door, Scott heard the click of heels walking along the sidewalk behind him. He turned to see a figure wearing a heavy cloak pass behind them. A chill of recognition flashed through Scott. Although he couldn’t see her face, Scott immediately knew who it was; it had to be her, Megan Dougherty, the object of his fantasies for his entire senior year of high school, and for many years thereafter. What was she doing here? Now? Scott hestitated. He turned back to Heather; she was still gazing blankly at the door to the building.

“Heather, I want you to go up to your apartment. I’ll be back soon. You’ll let me in when I knock... and anyone with me.”

Heather stared ahead. “Up to my apartment. I’ll let you in. I obey, Master.”

Scott smiled, and released her arm. Turning and jogging down the sidewalk, he called, “Megan! Wait up!” He fished the watch from his jacket as the ran.

Nicole paced the floor, waiting for the doctor. She examined the institutional blue of the walls, the hard plastic chairs. The waiting room was empty; in her mind’s eye, she saw herself, Heather, and Scott, Heather’s head on Scott’s shoulder, bloody compresses and bandages as they waited for Heather to be taken into the ER. Scott’s arm around Heather, his hand resting on Nicole’s shoulder, comforting.

She turned to see the doctor approaching. He’s barely Heather’s age, Nicole thought, as he extended his hand. “Ms Clawson? I’m Doctor Magwitz. I’m glad you could come so soon. Are you family?”

Nicole just nodded, handing him the first paper from the file folder. He examined the power of attorney, and handed it back with a nod. “Very organized. With the different last names, we weren’t sure...”

Nicole nodded, brusquely. “What happened?”

Dr. Clawson’s face became a professional mask. Nicole recognized it; it was the same mask she wore to tell clients that the judge had decided against them. She steeled herself as he began. “Car accident,” he said quietly.

Scott swung the watch in front of Megan’s green eyes. Heather sat quietly on a chair next to the sofa, naked, reclined with her legs open, one hand slowly stroking her pussy. She watched the scene. Megan stood stock-still, back straight, staring at the watch, her head moving slightly to follow it. Her long red hair tumbled down in waves over her back and shoulders. Even a decade later, she looked just like Richard remembered: pale, beautiful, a triangular face with a red bow mouth, fiery hair, tall and voluptuous.

His hand was tangled in her hair, holding her head still with a firm, gentle grasp, tilting it back to focus it on the watch. Scott licked his lips, watching her watch the watch. “You cannot look away, Megan. Back and forth.”

Megan’s voice, deep and throaty, was becoming just as blank as Heather’s. “Back and forth. Can’t look away.”

“You cannot resist me.”

“No... please... I have to... resist.”

“You cannot resist me. You are falling under my spell.”

Heather gave a soft moan.

“I... please, stop this... I’m, I’m married, I... have to...”

Scott grinned, broadly. “You can’t resist me, Megan. My will is much stronger than yours. You are falling deep into my sexual spell.”

“Ahhhh... I can’t... no, please. I’m only attracted to my husband... only him, please... I... spell, sexual spell.”

“You are forgetting your husband. You are forgetting everything. Your will is mine. All your thoughts are mine. You are becoming my slave, my devoted love-slave. Can’t you feel yourself becoming more and more submissive? Obedient? You can feel yourself falling in love with me. You need me.”

“I... I... stop it, please... begging... I can feel my mind going... stop it... love... you...”

Scott looked over at Heather; she was continuing to stare, her fingers speeding up on her clit. He turned back to the panting redhead.

“You are falling deep into my power. You love me with all your heart and soul. You cannot resist.”

“Power... can’t... stop... resist...”

“You are feeling so horny, Megan. So aroused.”

Megan’s hips slowly circled as she stood. “No... no one else. Just my hhhusband...”

“Wetter and wetter. More aroused. You can feel your pussy get so wet and ready for me.”

“Wet... god... please, not you... love... you... only...”

“You are forgetting everything. You are under my sexual control. You are my obedient love-slave. You will obey me. So wet, so horny.”

“Ah... stop it... stop it...”

“Take off your blouse, Megan.”

With trembling hands, she reached for the first button.

A profile skull x-ray was pushed into the clip on the light box with a snap. The doctor pointed at a couple of places on the film. ”Very, very lucky. It could have been much worse. The air bag took most of the impact. At first, we thought... well.”

Nicole looked at the x-ray. “That there was nothing you could do.”

Magwitz got the lights. “Precisely.”

She pursed her lips. “A drunk driver?”

“Head-on. The drunk was coming the wrong way, lights off.”

Nicole collapsed into the chair. “So, he’s going to be all right?”

The doctor sat down across from her. “There is no way of knowing. So far, we have no evidence of brain injury of any kind, and he is sleeping normally. We’ll be doing a scan in the morning, and that will tell us much more. Right now, though, I’m cautiously optimistic.”

She looked at the black rectangle of the x-ray. A flash of temper went through her. “What was he doing down at 29th Street, though? He doesn’t live anywhere near there.” She sat back, feeling a flash of anger burn through the last of her reserve. She sobbed, softly.

Megan cooed, “God, Scott. Where have you been all these years?”

Scott relaxed, giving the naked redhead another long kiss. Heather’s blonde head went up and down, up and down, sucking on him as she knelt in front of the sofa. Megan was curled up against him, watching Heather. Scott looked into her eyes, huge and green and blank. “Waiting for you to come back into my life, Megan. You know how many times I masturbated thinking about you?”

Megan shifted, opening her legs, her idiot grin never changing. “I’ll be happy to masturbate thinking about you now, love. If I’d only known. I’d have jumped you in an instant.”

“You were always dating other men.”

“Forget them,” she said, her tongue tracing his throat. “I’m so glad I found you again. God, I love you.” Scott shuddered as Heather’s sucking became more intense. Megan slid her tongue back over his ear, “Could I do that, too, Scott? Please? I want to taste you...”

Scott looked down at Heather. “Heather, stop and kneel back.”

The blonde slid her lips off of his cock, and sat back, staring at the two of them blankly. “Yes, Master,” she said, in a soft moan. Megan smiled, and slid down gracefully between his legs. “Ever since 12th grade, I’ve wanted this,” she said, staring at his cock. Her mouth sank down on it, and Scott rocked his head back with a sigh. “Heather,” he gasped, “Megan’s pussy needs licking.”

He felt the first of Megan’s moans through his shaft.

Nicole sat, watching Scott. The bandages covered his face, and he was surrounded by a forest of drips, machines, tubes. She had his personal possessions pouch on her lap. She took a big breath, and another, trying to force her emotions back down and away. She looked around, making sure there was no one else in the room. She stared back at him; the doctor had assured her that he was completely asleep. He was dreaming, the doctor had said; this was a good sign.

“I love you,” she said, in a soft croak.

Heather stared up at the ceiling, eyes as wide and blank as ever. Her legs were spread wide, pulled up; Scott pounded into her, staring down at her blank, passive expression. Megan’s tongue traced over his balls, his ass, his cock and Heather’s cunt as they slammed together. He could feel the hot, wet spot of her mouth move up his back, the weight of her breasts and their hard nipples pressing on him; soon, she was lying next to them, kissing first Scott, then Heather, stroking Heather’s hair.

Scott felt another orgasm start in Heather’s cunt, work its way up through her body. Her eyes closed, her back arched as she cried out, “Yes, I’m, I’m, coming, Mmmaster.” In a few moments, her eyes opened again, blank and staring, her body expertly fucking him back.

“God, you’re incredible, Scott,” Megan gasped. “I’ve never... done any of this before. Another woman, up the butt... it’s so good. I’ve never loved anyone like this before. Either meaning of ‘love.’”

Scott smiled, grinding slow and hard into Heather. “Happy... to oblige.”

Megan looked down at Heather, staring up blankly. “And this is your girlfriend’s sister?”

Scott panted, “Yes... that’s Heather.”

Megan’s fingers found her pussy again. “And you... you turned her into a slave? A sex-slave? By hypnotizing her?”

“Yes, I.. I did,” Scott replied, looking deep into Megan’s eyes.

Megan leaned forward, opening her mouth. “That’s... so hot,” she said, as they kissed again. Sbe broke off, leaning down to kiss Heather in turn. “I love a man with talents.”

Scott’s orgasm seemed to last for minutes.

Nicole poked through the pouch. She found his wallet, receipts, a pen. She teased some shards of glass and metal, gears, a bent disk onto the table. She sighed. “Scott’s going to be pissed. He loved this watch.”

Heather stood naked before Scott, staring blankly into space; Megan was curled up next to him, languidly stroking him. Scott lounged, equally naked, on the couch, talking to Heather.

“Do you understand?”

“I understand, Master.”

“You will go to bed, and sleep, and when you wake up, you will remember nothing of what happened.”

“I understand, Master.”

“You will return to this obedient trance when I call you my slave. Do you understand?”

“I understand, Master.”

“Go, now.”

The blonde walked out of the room, large breasts swaying with each step.

Scott turned his attention on the redhead. He sighed, and gave her a small smile. “Do you think your husband will give you trouble?”

She grinned back. “He trusts me. The fool.”

“Dinner Friday?”

“Just dinner?”

“Of course not. Dinner and then wild fucking at my place.”

Megan moaned. “Stop saying things like that, lover. You’ll get me going again. Jesus, I’m still wet.” She reached down for her panties. “What should I wear?”

Scott slid a finger down the black lace underwear. “None of those.”

Megan looked at him with hooded eyes, and leaned forward for another kiss. “Yes, Master,” she whispered as their mouths met.

Nicole put the watch pieces back into the pouch, and turned. She gave Scott a last look as she walked out. She managed a wry smile. “He even looks smug now,” he said to herself, as she walked towards the exit.