The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perceptions

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. I’ve been wanting to try the ff approach here for a while now. The character of Dr. Hunter Tyler first appeared in my story “Separation Anxiety.” While it isn’t totally necessary to read that story first, it might help. Enjoy.

Dr. Hunter Tyler didn’t think of herself as a bad person, necessarily. All right, she was severely straining her oath by taking advantage of patients while in trance. Having an affair with a married man was probably something the state boards would frown upon and it wouldn’t help if they knew about the way she made sure his wife was ignorant about the whole thing. Entrancing Brooke had been necessary to make her forget about the affair, but Hunter had found the threesomes and the ability to forgo sneaking about quite beneficial.

Still and all, despite her flaws, Hunter was a doctor and was interested in honing her craft and seeing how far she could go with it. She had been hit with an idea a while ago, something that struck as interesting, but wasn’t sure if it could work. However, if nothing else, her practice gave her a wide selection of people to try her theory out on. After much thought and research, Hunter had decided that Sela Walder would be a good candidate.

The fortyish mother of three had first started coming to Hunter a few weeks before, following her divorce from her husband after she discovered his affair with a younger woman. She had gotten the house and the kids as well as the bills and responsibilities that went with them. She had become short-tempered at work and her boss, realizing how much she needed it, suggested she go to Hunter for therapy. In their sessions together, Hunter had set Sela at ease, helping her get over the pain of her divorce and was glad when Sela let herself be put into a light trance the last time around. Hunter thought Sela was perfect for her latest idea.

Hunter wore a stylish suit, business-like but still attractive, her long brown hair flowing around her very attractive face. She looked over at Sela, who was sitting on the couch, getting herself together. She was extremely attractive for her age, black hair framing a soft face with strong features and eyes. She wore a black suit, having just come from the office to the appointment and seemed a tad nervous.

“So, how are things at work?” Hunter asked, trying to make small talk before getting to business.

“A little tough, lately,” Sela shrugged. “More clients equal more hours and more work, which makes it a little tougher to navigate things at home. Needless to say, it adds to the pressure.”

“I can only imagine the pressures of parenting,” Hunter said. “But the money situation is still good?”

“Jack’s on time with the alimony payments,” Sela nodded. “Figures he’s more responsible after the marriage than he was during it. The kids are all right, nothing major on that front.”

“So, anything new on the dating front?” Hunter smiled.

“No,” Sela said, looking down. “I don’t really think I’m ready for it yet.”

“There’s never a good time to be ready, Sela,” Hunter said. “But you have to try sooner or later. You can’t let the divorce effect you for the rest of your life.”

“How can’t I?” Sela asked. “I’m forty-two, Doctor Tyler. Forty-two. My husband’s new beau is twenty-one. She’s barely voting age, for God’s sake. He dumped me for her because he wanted something young, something that could make him feel young. How am I supposed to compete with that?”

“You don’t have to compete, Sela, you just have to do your own thing. You’re a very attractive woman, you could still find yourself someone.”

“Who? Men always look for the younger woman, Doctor, that’s something they all have in common. Sure, I might land a nice guy for a while, but the minute a newer model comes in, I’m done and gone.”

“That thinking is what’s stopping you from getting on with your life, Sela. It’s stopping you from finding someone who can complete you, someone who can help your fully recover. I want to touch on this a bit with our hypnosis sessions. If you’ll allow me to, of course.”

“Go ahead, but I think it’s a lost cause,” Sela said as she lay back on the couch.

“Nothing’s ever lost,” Hunter said as she sat herself onto a seat next to Sela. She lifted a large crystal and let it hang from a chain from her fingers, suspended a few inches above Sela’s face. “I want you to concentrate on this crystal, Sela. Concentrate on it, watch it, watch it carefully, watch the crystal spin around and around, Sela, spin around and around, watch it spin around and around, around and around, watch it spin around. Watch as the light catches the crystal, Sela, watch the crystal spin about and catch the light, watch the light, Sela, watch the pretty lights, watch them spin about and flash before you, watch them flash before your eyes, Sela, watch the lights flash before your eyes over and over, flashing with each spin. Spin and flash, spin and flash, spin and flash, it’s so soothing to watch the crystal spin and the lights flash, spin and flash, spin and flash.

“You’re feeling very sleepy now, Sela, very sleepy. So sleepy, Sela, so very sleepy, it’s so wonderful to feel sleepy as you watch the crystal spin and the lights flash, spin and flash, spin and flash, over and over, watch it spin and flash, spin and flash, over and over, Sela, watch them spin and flash over and over and you feel so sleepy, so very, very sleepy, Sela, so very sleepy. As you watch the crystal spin and the lights flash, spin and flash, spin and flash, you feel so very, very sleepy, very sleepy now, Sela. You want to close your eyes and fall into a deep sleep, Sela, a very deep, deep, sleep.”

Hunter lowered the crystal as she watched Sela’s head fall to the side, her eyes closed, falling into a trance. Hunter continued to speak in her soft tones as she stood up and began to undress. Her voice continued to carry into Sela’s ears, leading her deeper and deeper into a trance as Hunter undressed before the oblivious woman. By the time Hunter was naked, she could tell that Sela was deep enough for what she had in mind.

“Sela, listen to me carefully,” the naked therapist said. “You are asleep now. This means that what you’re thinking of now is a dream. A dream, Sela, you’re having a wonderful, wonderful dream. A very sexy dream, Sela. It’s been so long since you’ve been with a man and you can’t help but have a sexy dream about being with one. Imagine a man before you, Sela, imagine the man you would want before you. Imagine him before you, Sela, imagine him making you aroused, making you feel sexy. So sexy now, Sela, so sexy that you’ll want to make love to this man immediately, Sela. You want to make love to him now, don’t you, Sela?”

“Yes....” Sela replied, a slight smile to her face.

“Well, you can’t make love with all those clothes on, Sela. You’ll want to take off all those clothes so you can make love, don’t you, Sela? You want to make love so you have to undress, Sela, you have to undress so you can make love.” Hunter watched as Sela swiftly disrobed. She had quite the nice body, her breasts not sagging, the nipples tight as she imagined her dream lover watching her, turning her on with his very gaze. Hunter moved forward and sat on the couch, her fingers grazing the dark patch between Sela’s legs, causing her to stiffen and moan slightly. “When you feel yourself being kissed, Sela, you will know it is your dream man kissing you and you will want to make love to him right away. You will want to make love to this man and you will love it.”

Hunter leaned forward and kissed Sela on the lips. It was a hot kiss, Sela instantly answering it, her arms wrapping around Hunter, the passions she had long held inside her finally being let loose. She rubbed herself against Hunter, unheeding of the fact that her breasts were rubbing against another set of breasts, her mind comprehending a powerful man making love to her. She moaned as she imagined the man’s mouth moving down to her chest, his tongue licking at her tight breasts. She sighed as she felt her nipples being lapped at as his strong hands moved down her body, gripping her ass, squeezing the cheeks as he licked at her. She shook her head, her black hair bouncing around as she imagined herself being touched by the man of her dreams.

Hunter couldn’t believe how well Sela was taking to this. Although she knew how a hypnotized mind could be manipulated into believing almost anything, she was still amazed that Sela honestly believed she was making love to a man. Well, no reason to spoil that just yet. “You can feel his cock sliding into you now, Sela,” Hunter said as she pushed her pussy in between Sela’s legs. “You can feel him begin to work against you, his cock ramming into you. You work against him, pushing yourself onto his hard cock, loving the feeling of him inside of you, working against every thrust of his powerful cock.”

Sela pushed herself against Hunter, sliding her body back and forth as she rode the nonexistent rod. Hunter groaned as she felt Sela’s pussy rub against her own, the friction of the bushes causing juice to flow as both women felt themselves begin to build in passion. Sela worked could feel the cock inside her, the hard shaft giving her pleasure with each thrust, unaware that she was only ramming herself against Hunter’s pussy. Hunter leaned forward as she felt herself ready to let loose. “When he kisses you again, Sela, you will come. You will have the most incredible orgasm ever and you will love it.” Hunter leaned forward and kissed Sela, their lip-lock muffling the loud cry as Sela felt release, her body shaking from the idea of cum blasting through her. In reality, a pool of juice stained the couch underneath her and Hunter as they each achieved their own unique brand of pleasure.

Ten minutes later, the two were redressed, Hunter’s handy cloths and cleaners wiping away all evidence. Sela was lying back on the couch, a satisfied smile on her mesmerized face. “Sela, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken,” Hunter said. “You will not remember anything that has happened when you were in trance, but you will feel so refreshed, you will not care. You will feel more confident about yourself, Sela, more confident about your dating skills. You will want to date again, Sela, you will feel no hesitation about dating again. It will make you feel even better when you start dating again. Remember that but nothing else.”

Hunter snapped her fingers and watched Sela awaken. “Whoa,” Sela said. “That was great. I feel wonderful.”

“Glad to hear it,” Hunter said with a smile. “Next week, then?”

“Sure,” Sela said as she stood up and headed to the door. “Thanks again, Doctor, you’ve really helped me understand a few things.”

“Always my pleasure,” Hunter smiled as she watched Sela leave. She walked over to her bookshelf, pushed aside a false cover and removed the videotape from its hidden camera. This would come quite in handy for her new study but she wasn’t quite done yet. She wondered how Sela would interact with Brooke and smiled. A scientific study was never really done.