The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pendant

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Chapter One

The whole thing started as a joke, a parlor trick. I’d found the thing in a magic shop, advertised as a ‘Genuine Magic Ruby Medallion,’ or some such nonsense. Of course, it wasn’t; the shop owner made it glow blood red, and then he showed me where the back plate pried off to expose the watch battery that powered it.

It’s a good trick. Hidden behind the dark red artificial ruby is a tiny diode and a detector, similar to what’s installed in a remote car alarm. Push the button on the hidden remote, wait ten seconds (to give your hand time to come out of your pocket or purse, and to mutter some supposedly ‘magic’ words) and the medallion glows with an eerie light until you shut it off. It even comes with a small loop on top, to which you can attach a chain of some kind, make it into a pendant if you want.

I had a thin gold chain lying around, a gift from an ex-boyfriend, that went well with the gold-plated case surrounding the ruby. After conferring with my housemate Stella, we decided to introduce the trick at our next party, and see how many of our friends we could dupe before we revealed the scam.

That Friday night, during a lull in the party, Stella turned the music down and got everyone into the living room, promising that, “Marcie has something to show all y’all.” Have I mentioned that Stella was from Tennessee?

As the room quieted, I pulled out the medallion, which I billed as the Amazing Magical Hypnotic Pendant. I told everyone to clear a space, and made up some bullshit story about how the jewel had first been found in Romania, or something like that. I went on to describe it’s magic power, which was to completely hypnotize any person who looked into it while it was dangling in front of their face. That was the hook in my stories; if you lead someone from the reasonable to the unreasonable to the absurd, they’ll tend to follow you all the way. My English Lit professors call it the ‘willing suspension of disbelief,’ or some shit like that.

I went on to say that everyone would know that it was working, because they’d all see the jewel glow, and that the subject would stay within my power until the glow faded out. I then asked for a volunteer. As expected, despite some muttering and shuffling of feet, there wasn’t one. So I asked Stella, who pretended to need persuading, but eventually agreed. All part of the plan.

Continuing the charade, I asked Stella to sit on a cushion while I held the pendant up to her. We’d agreed beforehand that anything was okay except complete nudity and overt sexual acts, but she was willing to bluff to convince everyone that she was really under.

I swung the pendant in front of her eyes, said some words that sounded vaguely like Greek, and activated the diode. It glowed like it was supposed to; I heard some astonished gasps as Stella let her eyes go out of focus. For the next twenty minutes or so, we had a field day. Stella did everything I told her to, and managed to ignore everyone else. She danced the Macarena, she stood frozen on one leg, she took off her blouse and started to take off her bra before I ‘stopped’ her, she pretended to rub her crotch, producing the best fake orgasm ever seen outside of the movies.

It was so realistic that I almost believed it. My own nipples tightened; hypnotizing another girl had always been a secret fantasy of mine. And Stella was kind of hot, with her slender dancer’s body, her curly black hair, and her chocolate-brown skin and eyes, so very different from my auburn hair, fairly large chest, and strong French features.

Pressing the button again, I pretended to end the spell, after telling Stella to ‘forget’ everything that had just happened. She blinked, and her first words were, “Guess it didn’t work, hah?” Everyone else was astounded, but I caught her winking at me a few moments later, when the crowd had turned their attention back to me.

We continued to play along for the next half-hour or so. People kept coming up to me, asking how it was done, and demanding to be let in on the secret. And every so often, I heard Stella loudly say something like, “No! Really?” as someone else would try to convince her of something she’d done under my ‘spell.’ Great actress, she; the theatrical arts lost a rising star when she’d switched her major to electrical engineering.

Finally, in mock exasperation, I gave in to the repeated demands to prove that the pendant really was magic. I called for another volunteer, fully expecting no reply, and intending that Stella would ‘hypnotize’ me this time around, after which we would reveal all, have a good laugh, and continue with the party. True to form, a couple of people ‘nominated’ their friends, but no one stepped forward.

Then little blonde Tasha Petrova raised her hand.

Stunned, I looked over at Stella; she shrugged, and her eyebrows said, “Play it out.”

I motioned Tasha over, and she sat down, shy but unexpectedly eager. Hers wasn’t the face of someone trying to set me up or disprove me, but I still only paid half attention as I quickly planned out some speech to the effect of, “I’m sorry, but your own magical nature makes you resistant to the effects….”

Then the ruby’s light came on, Tasha’s pupils dilated to the size of saucers, and I nearly dropped the pendant in shock.

Trying to hide the quaver in my voice, I spoke quietly. “Tasha? Can you hear me?”

“Yes.” Her normal speaking voice was like a thundershock compared to my whisper. I wasn’t the only one who jumped.

“Please stand up.” She did. Her blue eyes looked straight ahead at nothing, not down at the ruby or at my face.

“Close your eyes, Tasha.” Bing. “Stick your arms straight out, sideways.” Bam. “Pick up one leg and stay there.” Boom.

While everyone else watched Tasha, I glanced at Stella, who was looking back at me with her mouth hanging open. If you’ve never tried it, you may not understand how difficult it is to do what Tasha was doing. If you can do it for ten seconds you’re lucky, or a Flying Wallenda. Tasha was nearing twenty when I told her to put her arms and leg down and relax.

I told her to open her eyes. She was still staring straight ahead; very spooky. I said, “Look at me.” Her eyes locked on mine, even as I sat down on one of the chairs. Even more spooky. I asked someone to walk in between us, to see what happened. Two guys crossed our path. When they had passed by, Stella announced, “Not even a flicker.”

Somehow, Tasha had really become hypnotized. I didn’t understand it and couldn’t explain it. By unspoken agreement, Stella and I decided to continue the ruse. This was just too golden an opportunity to miss.

Tasha and I wowed the crowd. I had her sing, “I’m a Little Teapot” like a little girl, complete with the stupid teapot dance. Then she did a slow striptease down to her bra, panties and stockings. She gave one of the juniors a lap dance that earned him high fives from his jealous frat buddies. She forgot her name, then misremembered that it was Tabitha. I told her she was my waitress, and she got me a fresh Zima.

Then, after straightening everything out and letting her get dressed, I asked her how much she wanted to remember.

“Everything,” she replied, and she almost sounded desperate and excited.

Weirder and weirder, I thought, as I brought her out. She blinked, breathed deeply, hugged me, and then ran out of the house. Lucia, one of our downstairs housemates, told me that she thought Tasha had been crying.

I looked at Stella, Stella looked at me. And then she turned up the music, and the party continued.

* * *

Monday evening, the upstairs doorbell rang. Stella wasn’t home yet, so I ran down to answer it.

It was Tasha. Alone, very shy, looking down at the welcome mat. I certainly wasn’t expecting her.

“Can I come in, please?” she mumbled. I invited her upstairs, where we sat in the living room. The same room that had been the scene of Tasha’s strange behavior, just three days ago. I offered her a drink; she said no. She seemed to be working up the courage to tell me something.

“What is it?” I asked gently.

Her mouth opened, closed. Finally she decided to just blurt it out. “That magic pendant was something I’ve never felt anything like it I’ve been thinking about it all weekend Can you do it again please?”

I’d been thinking about it all weekend, too. But I decided to play a little dumb. “What do you mean, Tash? Do what again?”

“Use the pendant again.” She coughed. “Hyp—hypnotize me. Please?” She was begging; I saw her nipples pressing through her tan dress, and realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. Not that she needed one; her breasts were even smaller than Stella’s.

Still, it answered a lot of questions. I’d been looking for someone to share my fantasy, and it appeared that I’d found her. Plus, she was beautiful. With her blonde hair, pale skin, deep blue eyes and slender frame, she looked like a perfect Russian porcelain doll. And it didn’t hurt that she was six inches shorter and at least thirty pounds lighter than I was.

Without a word, I went to get the medallion. I put the switch in the front pocket of my jeans. When I got back, Tasha was trembling. She saw the pendant and froze; maybe she’d been half-expecting it to already be on.

“You’re sure?” Stupid question, but I needed a few moments more to compose myself.

“Please,” she was almost in tears again. “I, I need this.”

“All right.” I took a deep breath, and she copied me. I held the pendant up to her face. Her eyes fixed on the medallion. I muttered something, trying to remember the Latin words I’d used the other night. It didn’t seem to matter; by the time the little light went on, she was gone again, just like on Friday.

“Deeper ... deeper,” I muttered. I couldn’t tell if it made a difference, she was so zonked already. Even her nipples had relaxed again. “Tasha, tell me if you are as deep as you can go.”

“Not yet. Almost.” I waited another thirty seconds, until she said, “I am as deep as I can go.”

“Can I take you deeper?” My own nipples were starting to stiffen.

“Yes. You can take me deeper.” Her voice was matter-of-fact, like I’d just asked her if she was ready for class.

I asked her how, and she told me. Then, “Okay. Stand up, Tasha, move over to the couch, and lie down. Very good; now close your eyes. Picture yourself in an elevator. As I count from twenty to one, you will see yourself moving downward, and you will see the number of the floor you’re passing, in big bold numerals. As you pass each floor, you will turn over more of your will to my control. If at any time, you want to stop, you will be able to say, ‘stop,’ and I will stop counting. If you want this to end, just say, ‘up,’ and I will count back up to twenty and bring you out. Ready? Twenty ... Nineteen....”

I got all the way to one, and I was surprised. I had half-expected her to bail out at five or so. (Later, she told me that the reason she went all the way was because I had provided her with an out; it had reinforced her decision to trust me completely.) I told her to open her eyes, sit up, and look at me.

“Tasha, please tell me. Why are you doing this?”

I expected her to struggle, to hold back, to take time to compose her thoughts. Again she surprised me, giving me a detailed dissertation that basically boiled down to: Because I’d hypnotized her, she’d fallen in love with me.

Turns out that as a teenager, she’d had a crush on her family shrink, who’d been a hypnotherapist. He’d put her under, in the course of her therapy, and she had associated her puppy love with being hypnotized. Mind you, he wasn’t a sicko or anything; it was all in her mind. But it stuck, and she soon discovered that she could only fall for someone who could put her under. And, as she found out the hard way, the idea had to come from her partner. When she had asked her high school boyfriend to hypnotize her, it had failed miserably.

Enter me, and my stupid magic-shop joke pendant. She’d known it wasn’t real, but it didn’t matter. By offering to hypnotize her, I’d fulfilled a need she had been struggling with since puberty. She’d given herself to me; she was mine.

And I found that I wanted her. I’d long ago come to terms with my own feelings about women. I wanted them perfectly compliant, and if I couldn’t have that, then I would stick with men. And here I was, being offered my fantasy on a golden platter, and being told that it was her deepest desire as well.

My breath shuddered, and I felt dampness between my legs. “Tasha, I want you. Do you want me?”

Looking right at me, she answered, “Yes.”

“Take off your dress.”

Without even standing, she slipped it over her head. I was right; she hadn’t bothered to wear a bra, and her tiny boobs stood up, nipples erect and proud. I also found out that she’d chosen to wear thigh-high stockings and white thong panties.

Looking down at my hand, I discovered I was still holding the pendant, which was still glowing. A mischievous idea occurred to me. “C’mere, Tash. Stand in front of me, and turn around.”

She was so short, I didn’t have to stand. And her ass was small and perfect. I couldn’t resist caressing it a bit, before I opened the chain and put it around her neck. Turning her to face me again, I said, “You know that the pendant isn’t really magic, right?”

“Yes.”

“And even if I turn it off, you will remain under my influence?”

“I will.”

“Then I want to give it another meaning for you.” I thought a moment. “First off, you will wear it at all times, unless you are in bed, or doing something that might short it out, or unless I ask you to take it off. Clear?”

“Clear.” She was under so deep, she could only agree with me. I felt another jolt of wetness forming between my legs.

“Second, if you are not with me and you see it glowing, that means I want you right away. And third, if you are with me and I make it glow, then I want you to obey my instructions, even if you are not in a trance. If I tell you to sleep, you will go back into this deep trance. If I tell you to become horny, you will become very sexually aroused with a desire to please, obey and satisfy me. And finally, if I ever say to you, ‘Check your pendant,’ that means I want you to act exactly as if your medallion is glowing. Do you understand all that?”

“I understand all that.”

I took a deep breath, and ran my hands up and around her boobies, pinching her nips and flicking them with my thumbs. “Does it bother you when I do this, Tash?”

“No.”

Sigh. I should have expected a one-word reply. “Why not?”

“Because it is you. I love you.”

“Would it bother you if another woman did this?” I pressed.

She was silent for a moment, as if formulating her reply. “If I knew you wanted her to, then it would not bother me.”

“Fair enough. I like my women to be uninhibited, but I wouldn’t want you to be a nymphomaniac—well, unless I give you permission, anyway.” I paused, thinking about what else I wanted to add before I woke my new playmate up.

“Okay, when you see the pendant’s light go out in a few moments, you will awaken out of your trance. You will remember everything, and feel free to discuss any part of it with me. It will be your choice if you want to keep the details of our new relationship a secret from anyone else, except if I ask you to tell someone. I assume you were hoping to stay the night?”

“Yes.”

“That makes me very happy. Just don’t let me be late for class tomorrow.” I pressed the button in my pocket.

Ten seconds later, Tasha blinked her eyes and inhaled. Exhaling slowly, she looked down at her mostly nude state, then directly into my eyes, and smiled.

“Thank you, Mistress Marcie. I’m not frightened anymore.”

I was startled. “What did you call me?”

It was Tasha’s turn to look nervous. “I called you my mistress, because that is what I think of you as. Have I offended you?”

I thought about it a moment. “No, I guess you haven’t, Tash. I just wasn’t expecting it, that’s all. You don’t have to call me that, you know.”

“I know.” Tasha smiled. “And I won’t in front of others, unless you ask me to. But I rather like having a mistress. You make me feel safe.” She ran her hands down her chest, feeling her perky breasts, cupping them and jiggling them. “And rather horny, as well!”

We both laughed. I said, “Well, let’s continue this in my bedroom, then. Shall we?”

“I live to serve,” was her reply, as I led the way.