The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PEACEFUL ACRES REVISITED

Chapter 2

Training Claire and Ellie to take over the salon meant showing them the full range of conditioning, including punishment. Up to until that point, both girls had associated conditioning with pleasure. “Girls, both of you need to understand that conditioning female members of the community is a great responsibility. Sometimes, you have to make decisions that are difficult, but you need to remember that punishment is an important teaching tool.” Both Claire and Ellie nodded. “Miranda has been extremely disobedient. She had disrespected Minister Jones and embarrassed all the other girls in the community with her profanity. Counselling with Minister Jones is vital to becoming a member of the community and he provides it in such an unselfish manner. The punishment that she will be receiving is mild compared to what it should be. Watch closely and learn how disobedience must be dealt with.”

Like all of the other girls in Peaceful Acres, Miranda had enjoyed her time in the conditioning chair, but she feared that was about to change. Flo used Velcro straps similar to the ones in the styling chair to secure Miranda. She then lowered the hood. Using a remote, she changed the setting from pleasure to punishment. The punishment settings were on a scale from 1 to 10. Flo chose setting number 8. She started the program. Instead of the soft blue light, Miranda’s head was bathed in a harsh red light as the machine began to emit a different frequency of binaural tones. Miranda could feel pain at the base of her spine and working its way up to her brain. This was like the worse headache she had ever had times 10. It felt as though her head was going to explode.

“Please make it stop,” she whimpered. Flo responded by raising the pain level to 9. Miranda was going to learn her lesson. The program ran for 15 minutes. Claire and Ellie watched as Miranda struggled against the pain, but finally surrendered and passed out. Her spirit was broken. Flo continued to cook her brain for an additional five minutes to make sure any of her rebellious spirit was destroyed. Flo raised the hood.

“I hope you have learned that disrespectful girls are punished in Peaceful Acres.” Miranda’s eyes were unemotional. She spoke in a monotone like a robot.

“Yes, Momma, I will never disobey again,” she said. “May I apologize to Minister Jones?”

“Yes, you may.” Flo led Miranda back over to Minister Jones’ trailer. When he answered their know, Flo spoke up. “I think Miss Miranda has something she wants to tell you.”

“Minister Jones, I am so very sorry for being disrespectful during my counselling session. It will never happen again.” Minister Jones smiled. Flo was not one of ignoring discipline issues. She was the glue that held Peaceful Acres together.

“Please come inside Miranda. I think you need more counselling.” Flo left Miranda in Minister Jones’ capable hands. Miranda entered and he shut the door behind her. “I think you need another chance to show me that you can behave as a good girl should. Please undress.” Miranda quickly shed her clothes. He led her to the bedroom and she laid back on his bed. He dropped his pants and boxers and was soon straddling her. “Learning to accept a good fucking without any outburst is a wonderful lesson.” He pushed himself into her already wet pussy. He then began to pump in and out. Miranda could feel an orgasm building and quickly overtaking her mind. It finally burst upon her and she accepted it quietly. She then rolled over and happily cleaned his cock. “Good girl,” he praised. “Very good girl.” She smiled. She had finally learned the important lesson that obedience was pleasure and pleasure was obedience. Nothing else mattered in Peaceful Acres and tomorrow she would become a member. When Flo returned to pick Miranda up, she was reviewing her wedding vows with Minister Jones. She smiled.

“Momma, Minister Jones has taught me so much. I am learning my wedding vows for tomorrow.” Flo smiled. It was clear that punishment, properly administered, had the desired effect on Miranda. When they returned to the salon, Flo had Claire and Ellie continue Miranda’s conditioning. This time, her head was bathed in the familiar blue light that they associated with pleasure. The episode with Miranda reminded Ellie of the spanking she had received from Otis following her refusal to have sex with Walter. She had humiliated herself and Otis and deserved the punishment she received. She had learned an important lesson that day and hopefully Miranda had learned the same lesson. Both she and Charlotte would make wonderful members of the community and soon, they too would be pregnant.

Melody and Christy

Melody and Christy had come to Peaceful Acres under slightly different circumstances than Claire and Ellie. They were sisters and Melody had been dating her husband Jake when he decided, rather suddenly, that he wanted to relocate to Peaceful Acres, which was owned by his Aunt Flo. Melody had resisted the change, but reluctantly agreed and dragged her sister along. Jake had been accompanied by his brother, Howard. At the time, neither Jake nor Howard appreciated the benefits of becoming a male member of the community nor did Melody or Christy understand just how their lives would change. While Melody loved Jake, Chisty had no affection for Howard. But that all changed once they arrived at Peaceful Acres. Flo had invited them into the salon, which Jake and Howard moved into their new trailers. With the help of some of Flo’s special lemonade, the girls were soon happily receiving conditioning. Christy’s disdain for Howard had turned to loving affection with the help of conditioning. Soon the couples were happy members of the community.

The changes in Melody and Christy had been striking. Both Jake and Howard had tired of Christy’s constant complaints as they drove to Peaceful Acres. They tolerated her only because of Melody, but, given the choice, they would have dropped her off on the side of the road. They were both overjoyed when they finally arrived at Peaceful Acres. It was only after Otis had introduced them to Ellie that they began to understand the benefits of living in the community. When Jake and Howard had entered Otis’ trailer, they had been greeted by his wife, Ellie. She nude except for her socks and sneakers. She smiled noting that her appearance gave them both instant erections. She was proud of her body and happy that it excited men. She had happily given both Jake and Howard blowjobs to help relax them after their long trip. Ellie loved the taste of cum and it was always nice to taste the cum of new men, although it always seemed to pale in comparison to Otis’ cum. At that moment, both Jake and Howard had decided that they had found the perfect place to live, although Jake was not sure how Melody would feel.

“Otis, both Howard and I would love to live here, but I’m not sure Mel is going to go for it. She did not want to leave California and living in a place where nude girls give blowjobs to strangers is not going to change her mind.” Otis smiled. “Leave that part up to Momma. Just relax and let’s watch some porn.” The boys had spent the rest of the afternoon watching porn and stroking their cocks. Ellie had fixed them snacks and made sure they were comfortable. “I could really get used to this,” Jake said.

“You will. Being a man in Peaceful Acres given you access to not only your wives’ bodies, but the bodies of any other woman. All you have to do is ask. I sleep with Ellie, but I have fucked a dozen other women in the community and Ellie has been fucked by many other men. The women in Peaceful Acres live to pleasure and submit to the men and to be bred by them.”

“Now I know that Mel will not want to live here,” Jake said. Howard nodded his head.

“Jake is right. I’d love to live here, although I don’t have a girlfriend let alone a wife, but Melody is never going to agree.” Otis smiled.

“Would you like to make a small wager on that?” About that time, Bubba stopped by.

“Momma wants Jake and Howard to come back to the salon.” The boys pulled their pants back up and followed Bubba back up the hill. When they entered the salon, Jake’s jaw almost hit the ground. Standing before him was Melody, but it was not the Melody he had left earlier in the day. She now had her hair in curlers and was wearing a housedress, socks and white sneakers. She had a happy smile on her face. She ran over and hugged him.

“Oh, Jake thank you for bringing us to Peaceful Acres, it is the perfect place for us to make a home and become part of the community,” she said leaning in to kiss him.

“That will be enough of that,” Flo said in a stern tone. “You will live where your husband decides and do what he decides. Your feelings are of no importance.” Melody lowered her head. She knew Flo was right. It was her job to please and obey Jake, nothing more.” She stepped back. Howard was happy for his brother, but he wasn’t sure what it meant for him.

“Howard, I think Christy has something she would like to say to you,” Flo said. Christy stepped up and took Howard’s hand. Christy was dressed much like Melody.

“Howard, I’m so sorry that I have never told you how much I love you and how much I want to be your wife.” She smiled and leaned up and kissed him. “I want to live in Peaceful Acres with you and have your babies.” Howard did not know what to say. He had never known that Christy had these feelings for him. He could only stammer.

“Why…why Christy, I would love to be your husband.” She lowered her hand and gently stroked the bulge in his pants. She wanted that bulge inside her pussy filling her with his cum. About that time, Flo intervened and reminded the boys they had work to do and that she needed to continue to do her work on the girls’ minds. The men departed and Melody and Christy received the additional conditioning that they needed. By the time that Flo was finished, they were both hopelessly in love with Jake and Howard, but also desperate to become pregnant by them. As was Flo’s practice, she scheduled the joint wedding for the next day and called Minster Jones to schedule a counselling session for the girls.

Both Melody and Christy presented Flo with a new challenge. Before Claire and Ellie had begun their journey to become members of the community, most of the other girls in the community had been girlfriends or acquaintances of the male members. They tended to come from more humble backgrounds and the conditioning process was extremely effective on their minds. Claire and Ellie had not joined the community entirely voluntarily. That was especially true of Ellie. However, Flo was able to get both of them into the styling chair so that they could receive their initial brainwashing and the insertion of their curlers. The curlers served an important function because they constantly stimulated the mind with pleasure. It was for that reason that the curlers were never removed except to insert new curlers. The conditioning process was then used to enhance the portions of the brain that controlled submission and obedience and to eliminate or destroy those portions that controlled independent thought and reasoning. The result was a girl whose mind was flooded with pleasure and who was incapable of independent thought. Although it has taken extra conditioning sessions with Claire and Ellie, their college-educated minds had been reduced to complete obedience and submission to their husbands.

Melody and Christy were not as intellectually developed as Claire and Ellie, but they were independent-minded. Melody was Jake’s girlfriend but was more than used to having her way in their relationship. She had initially balked at moving to Peaceful Acres but had agreed fully expecting the experiment to fail. She loved Jake but was used to bailing him out of dumb situations. Christy did not particularly care for Jake and loathed Howard but had joined her sister to provide moral support. When they arrived at Peaceful Acres and entered the salon, both had quickly decided that staying in this creepy place was not for them. Had it not been for Christy’s thirst, they might well have turned their back on the community. It was a happy surprise for Flo and she took advantage giving both Christy and Melody some of her lemonade. Once they had consumed it, they were more complaint and ready for brainwashing. Neither Melody nor Christy put up much of a fight. Once the special shampoo had made its way into their brains, they felt only pleasure. The challenge with Christy was removing her disdain for Howard and encouraging her to fall deeply in love with him. With a few modifications to the conditioning process, Christy was soon head-over-heels in love with Howard. Flo was a bit concerned about her age, but that was only a slight impediment. Minister Jones agreed to sign a document confirming that Christy was an emancipated minor. He told Flo, however, that he would need more counselling time with Christy. Flo eagerly agreed.

Having Minister Jones as a member of the community was a blessing to Flo. He was absolutely selfless with his time and enjoyed working with all of the new female members of the community to make sure they were ready to join. Flo consulted him on all of her major decisions and she would not dream of allowing a new female to join the community without his approval. Melody and Christy were no exception. When they arrived at Minister Jones’ trailer, both Melody and Christy looked wonderful in their new curlers and clean uniforms. Minister Jones never tired of his counselling duties. Once inside, Flo excused herself. Counselling was a very private matter and she did not to interrupt Minister Jones.

“Girls, please remove your clothing except for your socks. I want you to be very comfortable.” Both Melody and Christy did as they were told. Their conditioned minds told them that immediate obedience was important. Minister Jones was impressed. Like Claire and Ellie, their bodies were in good shape. He led them back to the bedroom and had them lay on the king bed and spread their legs. A quick examination, including inserting his fingers in their pussies, revealed that Melody had sexual experience, but that Christy was a virgin. Both girls had nice, well-developed breasts. “Now, Christy, I want you to watch the training I am giving to Melody. Both of you will soon be the vessels to receive your husband’s seed as well as the seed of any male member of the community. We want both of you to get pregnant as soon as possible.” The girls nodded. Minister Jones was so nice and helpful. Christy was glad that both of them were receiving counselling. With that, Minister Jones straddled Melody and eased his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure. She was not used to such a large cock, but it felt wonderful to be stretched. Soon, Minister Jones had worked into a nice rhythm and Melody’s socked toes were curling with pleasure. “Christy, I am going to cum inside of Melody and she will orgasm.” Within seconds, Minister Jones filled Melody with his seed and an orgasm ripped through her. “Good girl. Remember, giving pleasure to your husband is one of your most important jobs.”

“Now, Christy, are you ready for your lesson?”

“Yes, please,” Christy responded, “I’m a bit nervous.”

“No reason to be nervous sweetie. Receiving a man’s penis is a perfectly normal and natural thing and it will help you grow in your submission and obedience like a good girl should.” Minister Jones repositioned himself to straddle Christy. “You are going to feel some pressure and there may be a bit of blood, but that is part of becoming a grown-up girl.” Minister Jones spread some lube on his cock, which was not erect again. He then began to ease into Christy. She felt pressure, but Minister Jones pushed until he achieved full penetration. The discomfort that Christy felt gave way to pure pleasure. His cock was so wonderful and it felt so good to be stretched. Her tight pussy massaged his cock and soon he released into her. Christy then experienced her first orgasm. It was like nothing she had ever felt. “Good girl. You did so well Christy.” Christy beamed with pride. He instructed Melody to get up and get dressed, but Christy needed to remain for additional counselling. Flo picked up Melody and escorted her back to the salon. Soon, she was back in the chair receiving her next session. Christy was happy that she got to stay with Minister Jones.

“Christy, one of the important things to remember after sex with a male member of the community is cleaning up.” He guided her head down to lick up the cum that had accumulated on his shaft. Christy had never had cum before, but quickly decided that she liked the taste. “Good girl. I hope that you have enjoyed our counselling session this afternoon?”

“Yes, Sir,” Christy gushed, “thank you for being so patient with me and teaching me how to pleasure a man.” Minister Jones smiled.

“Not at all sweetie, from now on, you will be expected to know how to pleasure any male member of the community.” Christy nodded as she put her uniform back on. Peaceful Acres was the most wonderful place and she knew she would be truly happy here. She kissed Minister Jones goodbye and followed Flo back to the salon.

“How is Melody doing?” she asked. Flo smiled.

“She is just fine. Her mind is being conditioned. We need to get you back in the chair as well.” Christy smiled. She loved being in the chair.

“Momma, do you think I will get pregnant soon?” Flo smiled.

“Of course, every girl here in Peaceful Acres gets pregnant. Sometimes it take a bit longer, like it did with Ellie, but it will happen. That’s one of the reasons that we encourage male members of the community to have sex with as many of the female members as possible. The more cum you receive, the sooner you will be pregnant.” That made perfect sense to Christy, especially given her conditioning.

“I just want to make Howard happy and be the best wife I can be.” Flo helped Christy into the chair and lowered the dome over her head. It was time for her brain to go to sleep.

“Just relax and have a nice nap sweetie,” Flo said as she turned on the dryer and the binaural tones began to fill Christy’s ears. Her eyes slowly closed and she slipped into a deep sleep.