The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Pea’

(mc, sf, f/f, nc)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Pea’

Part Three

* * *

A week passed. Vivian gardened, and went to movies, and watched teevee. She attended the girl’s volleyball league championship, and cheered as the girls took home the country trophy. She didn’t read much—every time she sat down to immerse herself in a book, her thoughts would turn to Carol, and Carol’s plant. So she did other things. Went to Louisville overnight for a concert. Tried not to think about the thing in Carol’s backyard.

With Carol’s reassurance, she had actually walked up to it. Touched it. Ran a hand along the length of the pod, which was now larger than a man, and swollen outward until it was almost cylindrical. Carol had steadfastly refused to tell her what was in it.

But she had a guess.

Vivian hadn’t actually done anything for it, but she had directed Carol’s efforts at helping it. Had Carol spread the fertilizer around in a broad area, rather than mound it up. Told Carol which weeds to pull out, which ones to leave alone. Recommended fish emulsion and nitrogen fixers.

Carol had said that it didn’t have to worry about pests eating it.

God, how complicit was she? Even if whatever hatched from that pod wasn’t her doing, she had done nothing to stop it. Quite the opposite. It was running Carol like a puppet and Vivian had helped it.

The thought shamed and excited her, but she quickly buried that revelation.

So the summer began, and Vivian went about her routine.

* * *

She wiped away the sweat from her forehead, then groaned and arched her back. Looking down at the new bed of marigolds, Vivian smiled. Then she looked out at the creek, brown water flowing swiftly past. At the setting sun, sinking below the roofline of her house. At her new weeping willow trees, tinted orange in the dimming light, which already looked bigger than last week.

Then she looked at Carol’s backyard, and thought about the plant again.

She hadn’t seen Carol all day, so after shucking her gloves and putting down the trowel, she hopped over the fence, and went to the back door. Carol had been increasingly detached for the last couple of days. She would lapse into long moments of standing in place, blankly staring into space. Twice Vivian had found her totally unresponsive, once kneeling in the center of the back yard and once behind the wheel of her running BMW. The second time, Carol hadn’t responded to anything Vivian did for twenty minutes.

The lights were on, the squares they cast on the yard slowly growing brighter as the evening settled in. She tapped at the back door. There was no response. Trying the handle, Vivian found it unlocked, and opened the door.

“Carol?”

No one replied, so she slipped inside. Carol wasn’t in the kitchen, wasn’t in the living room. Peeking into the garage, Vivian saw the BMW, so Carol should be home. Perhaps she was out back with her master... Vivian shook her head. Didn’t want to think that. But she was probably back there. Before going back outside, Vivian took a peek into the bedroom.

And stopped.

Carol was lying on her bed, naked. Sweating. Muttering. One finger slowly slipping in and out of herself.

Vivian’s eyes widened. Carol was masturbating, staring blankly at the ceiling, paying no attention to her. Saying something.

Vivian hesitated. Of course, she should close the door, leave Carol alone. But it wasn’t Carol now, was it? Anyways, her eyes couldn’t leave the naked woman on the bed. God, she was beautiful. If only...

She tip-toed into the room. Carol paid no attention, just kept stroking herself. The bedsheets under her ass had a slowly spreading dark patch—she had been doing this for some time. God, had she been in here masturbating all afternoon? Suddenly, Vivian wanted a camera. Wanted to touch herself, stroke herself like Carol was, while looking at this beautiful aroused woman. Take pictures and masturbate at home, safe, where no one would know.

Of course, Carol wouldn’t care at all. She could do it here, slip a hand into her panties and frig herself, a vertical mirror image of the woman on the bed. Even if Carol noticed, she wouldn’t care. But Vivian wouldn’t do that. Couldn’t.

What was Carol saying? Slowly stepping closer, Vivian held her breath to listen. It was one word, repeated over and over. What was it? Carol was chanting it just under her breath, quiet and repetitive. Vivian was at the bedside now. She bent over to hear.

“... hatch. hatch. hatch....”

Vivian’s eyes widened, and she bolted for the backyard.

* * *

Leaves were merging into undifferentiated globs in the dim light as Vivian raced along the path into the thicket. It was happening, had to be happening. It had sent Carol into an erotic trance. Vivian didn’t wonder why, just had to see it. See it hatch. See what came out.

She stepped into the thicket at the far edge of the clearing. The thing’s vines were on the ground, under her feet, and they were twitching. She ignored them. It had shown no interest in grabbing her before, and if it did now... it would not be so horrible, she admitted, being like Carol. There, she admitted it. She didn’t want to have it take her over, but it didn’t terrify her any more. There were worse things.

The pod was pulsing. Vivian’s heartbeat jumped again. The veins on the leaf-like exterior were flexing, throbbing in a slow rhythm. Vivian slowly sank to her haunches.

Then the pod tore, evenly, along the seam on its side. Vivian, watching from the edge of the weed patch, fought to control her breathing.

A hand slid out, slick and glossy with fluid. A woman’s hand, the flesh nearly white, covered in glistening slime. Slowly, an arm followed it, then a shoulder, and then a head emerged, its long hair plastered down with the slime from the pod.

The hand found the ground, and the woman slowly pulled herself out of the seam, face down, white body covered in glistening slime, slowly oozing to the ground in thick teardrops.

As the woman’s smooth ass emerged from the pod, Vivian realized that she was even more aroused than she was frightened.

The woman’s knees came free, and dropped to the ground. Vivian had somehow expected the pod to collapse without its newborn cargo, but it retained its shape.

Slowly, the woman stood up.

It was Carol.

She reached her full height, and stopped. It was Carol. The same body, the same full breasts, the same elegant nose. She was covered in a sheen of birth-slime, and her skin was far, far paler than it should have been, a wet, chalk white, but it was definitely Carol. And her eyes...

With a soft sucking sound, it opened its eyes.

They were a dark green, entirely, like jade marbles in the eye sockets.

Vivian’s breath caught, and she came. Her hand had somehow found its way into her pants, into her panties, and without realizing it she had been frantically masturbating as she watched the newly hatched Carol-thing stand there, glistening in the moonlight. Another spike of pleasure shot through her, and she sagged to her knees.

God, what was she doing? What had she become? Her mouth tasted of copper where she bit it to keep from moaning her orgasm aloud.

The Carol-thing didn’t seem to have noticed. Naked, shining, eyes a solid glistening green, it took a step forward. Then another. Then another. Vivian’s legs weren’t obeying her, but the Carol-thing didn’t pay her any attention at all. Slowly, mechanically, precisely, it walked step by step past her.

God, Vivian thought, treacherously, Carol has such great breasts.

Then she was watching the glistening ass of the Carol-thing as it walked towards the back door of Carol’s house.

Carol. She—it was still her, despite—was inside. On the bed. Waiting.

Not caring what heard, Vivian groaned and stood up. The Carol-thing was approaching the back door. Vivian weakly stumbled towards it, as it turned the knob, and let itself into the house.

Just like all the other times she was back here, she hadn’t noticed the second pod, now inflated and ripe, well-hidden in the thicker weeds near her own house.

* * *

Vivian hurried across the back lawn, opened the door, and caught up to it in the hallway to the bedroom.

The overhead lights made the glisten of the newborn Carol even more apparent. It’s fish-belly whiteness was more apparent here, in the bright light of the hall, as was its strange lack of musculature—it was like a poured model of a woman, the arms and legs moving but nothing flexing beneath the flesh. It was still gorgeous. Vivian’s eyes were drawn to its ass, again, then, startled, between its legs.

Something was coming out of it.

A shiny, smooth darkness was emerging from between the legs of the hatchling as it slowly walked down the hallway. It had extruded perhaps a foot when it stopped at the door of the bedroom. The darkness dangled between its legs. Vivian stared, and without thinking followed down the hallway as it entered the bedroom.

Carol—the old Carol—was lying on the bed, staring upwards at nothing. She had stopped fingering herself, and her hands were on either side of her, unmoving. Her crotch still glistened. The new Carol walked to the foot of the bed, and looked at the woman on the bed with wet jade eyes. Between its legs, a slick black tube hung, looking like a greasy black baton which had been inserted into the doppelganger’s vagina. Only it had not been pushed in, it had slithered out.

The hatchling crawled onto the bed. It paused, sniffing the air. Then it lowered its head, and licked Carol’s leg.

Carol stiffened, and a soft gasp came from her mouth.

The new Carol licked up the old Carol’s leg, to her crotch, and slowly across her mons. The Carol on the bed whined as the tongue passed over her pussy. Then, slowly crawling, the new Carol licked up her belly and between her breasts, then pulled back and settled onto its haunches.

It hissed, a long exhalation of breath, then it bent forward to kiss Carol fully on the mouth.

Carol’s eyes snapped down from staring at the ceiling to look into the solid green eyes of this glistening twin, naked and mounted on the bed atop her.

Vivian was leaning against the doorframe, masturbating. She saw the tongues swirl inside of the identical mouths.

New Carol leaned back slowly, a string of spit—or slime—connecting her lips with old Carol’s for a long moment before snapping and joining the wet sheen on her heavy breasts. It looked down at the original, who looked back at it, and it cocked its head to the side.

Then, as though remembering, it raised itself up, and reached between its legs for the black thing which hung there. It bent it forward, positioning the head of it at the entrance to the lying Carol’s pussy.

Very slowly, it lowered itself back down. Both Carols moaned.

Vivian came again, and almost fell.

The new Carol was fucking the Carol on the bed, slowly pushing her hips forward, driving the slick black shaft into the original. Both women were moaning, identical sounds from identical throats. Only the timing kept them from being in stereo.

Then the Carol on top spoke.

“C-c-c-Carol...” it hissed.

The Carol on the bottom moaned.

“Give....” it said, and its head tilted down to stare at the woman writhing beneath it. A dollop of slime fell from a nipple onto a wet belly.

“Give,” it repeated, punctuating the word with a thrust. “Give.”

Carol whined as it thrust into her, then gasped.

“Give,” it said, glistening hands coming to rest on Carol’s breasts.

“Yeee-eeessss,” the Carol on the bottom replied, then whined again.

Vivian, electricity flickering from her clit whenever she touched herself, stared. The Carol on top was darkening, bone-white skin turning brown, tanned, matching the Carol on the bed. Muscles appeared, flexing beneath the darkening skin. Where before had been simply shape was now texture. The new Carol was becoming the old Carol.

“Give yourself to me, Carol,” it said, fucking her in steady rhythm.

“Yes,” Carol breathed, “yes. I give myself to you.”

“Give yourself to me, Carol,” it repeated. “Give me all of yourself.”

“Ye-ess,” Carol hissed. “I am yours. Take me. Take all of me.”

It thrust hard, then stopped, and its head snapped back, eyes shut. It drew in a long, hissing breath, then its head slowly came back down.

When it opened its eyes, they were Carol’s eyes, a deep blue in flawless white.

Carol on the bed moaned, and was still. The new Carol then did something Carol hadn’t done for more than a week.

It grinned.

The new Carol, eyes blue as the ocean after a storm, slowly pulled its hips back up. The black tube pulled out of her with a sucking sound, and slowly sank to the bed surface, one end still deep inside the old Carol, who lay bonelessly on the bed, legs spread, covered in sweat and slime. The black arm between her legs, emerging from her pussy, seemed somehow natural to the scene, a cock left inside a spent woman.

The new Carol slid one glistening leg back off the bed, then the other, and stood. After looking down at the spent woman on the bed, it turned to face Vivian. It smiled, and the smile reached to its eyes, which glinted with humor. Vivian stared at them—they were so similar, so much Carol’s eyes, but they were also different. Sparkling, fluid. Tinged with a liquid green.

newCarol turned back to the bed.

“Get up,” it said, raising a hand. “It’s time for you to truly join us.”

Carol’s eyes snapped open. Like an automaton, she sat up, and rotated her legs off the bed. Then she stood up.

“Come,” newCarol said, walking past Vivian out of the room. Carol, eyes wide, blank, followed.

Vivian, crotch soaked, dark streaks forming in her pants legs, followed. Halfway down the hallway, the slick black tube slid out of Carol’s well-used vagina and quickly slid down her leg to rest on the carpet. With her next step, Carol left it behind.

The two naked Carols walked barefoot into the night, the leading one purposeful and proud, the trailing one erect and mindless. Vivian followed after.

newCarol stopped at the pod. It was open still, the seam on the side looking like a knife cut. The top of the pod slightly overlapped the bottom, and thin streamers of slime dangled to small pools on the ground.

“In,” newCarol said, gesturing at the open pod.

Carol walked up to the pod. Her head bent down to look at it.

Then she slid a foot inside.

Vivian moaned, but neither Carol looked at her.

One foot inside, Carol knelt down, sliding the leg deeper into the pod. When she reached a full crouch, her left leg in the pod to her crotch, she put her hands behind her on the ground, lifted the other leg, and slid it inside as well. Slime flowed out around her as she displaced it.

Slowly, Carol inserted her other leg. When it was also in the pod up to her crotch, she began to push her torso in. Slime welled up and rolled along the top of her body as her crotch went in, then her belly, then her breasts. She stopped only once, in the pod up to her shoulders. Then she lifted her left arm from the ground, and slid it into the pod. She paused.

Vivian expected at least a deep breath, but Carol merely turned her head to face the slime, and with her remaining visible arm pushed her upper body face first into the pod. Her arm pulled itself in after, and Carol was gone.

newCarol bent over, and began to tuck the upper half of the pod back into the lower. It slowly stepped along the length, sealing the slit that it itself had so recently emerged from.

“There,” it said, finishing at the other end of the pod. “When you come out again, you’ll be all better.”

Helplessly, Vivian came, falling to her knees, then onto her side. She lay there, panting. When she looked up, newCarol was standing over her.

“Let’s go inside,” newCarol said, extending a hand. “She’ll be in there for a while.”

* * *

When they came in, newCarol excused itself to use the bathroom, and offered Vivian the use of the other one. Vivian walked in, stared at herself in the mirror, and found that she just couldn’t think. In the other bathroom, she heard the shower crash on. She just stared at her reflection. Apparently she had been crying, as well as cumming. Stiffly, she blew her nose, then dabbed at her face. She looked at her pants, which were so wet they squelched, and laughed.

She laughed for some time. Oh, she was such a mess. She didn’t know what she was doing, who she was, or anything at all, any more. She’d clean up at home. Whatever had just replaced Carol and sealed her into that cocoon (pussytwinge) would just have to deal with her as is.

Vivian stepped out into the hall. Lying in the middle of it, glistening, was the black tube the doppelganger had used to suck the Carol out of Carol. It lay on the floor, seemingly harmless. Spent.

Vivian picked it up, and walked into the kitchen. The back door was still open, so she walked out, and hopped the fence into her yard. She went into her own house, and put the slick black tube on the sofa.

Then she walked back to Carol’s.

The shower had shut off. Vivian sat down at the kitchen counter.

In a few minutes, newCarol, looking exactly like the original, bustled into the kitchen wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt.

“Hey, you stayed,” she said. “Great. I’m happy.”

Vivian didn’t reply. newCarol went to the sink, which had some glasses in it.

“Huh,” she said. “dishes.” She picked up the glass, looked at it. Then she opened the dishwasher. Then she chuckled. “And, clean dishes. Clean, dirty. Interesting.”

She put the glass back into the sink, bent over, and began to unload the dishwasher.

“So,” newCarol ventured, looking at a pan she held, “how are you feeling?”

“Hrm?”

“You came like ten times while I was swapping places with Carol. Are you recovered?”

“I... I guess.”

“Feel free to go home if you like. Your clothes are a mess.”

“I did already.”

newCarol laughed. “You did? And you didn’t change?”

Vivian shrugged into her ice tea.

“I do like being human,” newCarol said. “You seem to have such a possibilities for enjoying life.”

“You aren’t human?” Vivian asked.

“Don’t play dumb. Of course I’m not. You saw me hatch.”

Vivian nodded, slowly.

“You’ve taken Carol’s memories, haven’t you?”

“Not really ‘taken’,” she replied, looking at an apple peeler. “Just copied.”

“Do you have other memories besides Carol’s?”

“Sort of.” newCarol put a glass into the cupboard. “I know what I am, if that’s what you mean. But nothing specific. I couldn’t tell you if there were any others of us, or where we’re from, or anything.”

“Can’t, or won’t?”

newCarol snorted. “Ah yes. I could be lying, couldn’t I? Well, you’ll just have to take my word for it. After all, we could have gotten you any time in the last few weeks. But,” she said, interrupting herself and holding up a finger, “that was Carol, wasn’t it? So maybe I am lying.” newCarol laughed again. “This being human can be confusing!”

Vivian didn’t reply. It was like a child discovering a new toy, and she didn’t know whether it was an act or not. Probably not, she decided, watching newCarol put the last of the dishes away. She was having too good of a time.

“You want to have sex with me, don’t you?” newCarol blurted suddenly.

Vivian swallowed. “What?”

“You do.” newCarol cocked her head slightly. “Carol knew it. Is that why you helped us?”

“No... I don’t...” Vivian faltered.

“I am quite willing to have sex with you, Vivian.” newCarol’s head straightened out again. “In fact, I would very much like to. Carol was afraid to—and anyways, she was biologically attracted to men.” newCarol smiled at her, coming over and leaning on the counter. “Of course, I don’t have the same drives. I’m certain I’d enjoy sex a great deal, and would very much like to have sex with you.” Vivian said nothing, so Carol said “Honest. Let’s fuck. Look at it as a reward for helping us.”

Oh God. It was Mephistopheles, offering her everything she wanted, in exchange for her soul. She had cum like never before in her life, watching Carol emerge from that pod, fuck herself, and then replace herself, and now she was being offered this body that she had lusted after for years.

But did she even have her soul to sell, anymore?

Vivian swallowed and realized her mouth was dry.

newCarol hadn’t moved. “Well?” she said. “If you don’t want to have sex now, perhaps later? You are probably tired after tonight.” newCarol grinned at her, and despite herself Vivian smiled tiredly back.

“I thought so,” newCarol said. “Well, go on home and get some rest. I’m here to stay. Anytime you want a good fuck, come on over.”

Vivian left without saying anything.

* * *

Vivian looked closely at the black tube. It was stiff but not hard, firmer than flesh but softer than wood. It was hollow, the inner surface mirroring the outer, ridged and textured like the surface of the pod itself. There was a small hole at either end. Inside, it was empty.

She was on her own bed, naked, legs spread. She had begun to play with herself and realized that she was already as wet as she could be. Then she reached for the tube.

Impulsively, she licked it. It didn’t taste like anything. It was spent, a husk, and Vivian knew it. Still, as she lowered it between her legs, she felt a thrill of fear. Then one of pleasure, as it touched her lips.

This was what had sucked Carol out of Carol and put all that she was into her replacement. Had put the finishing touches on the vegetable duplicate that laughed like Carol, looked like Carol, smiled like Carol—but wasn’t Carol. The newCarol that had been born with this inside it, and had pushed it into a willing Carol to become her. Had fucked her with it.

God, how Vivian would have liked to fuck Carol with it. No, been fucked by her.

She could, now, of course. newCarol would be happy to fuck her. Had said so. But she couldn’t do it. Couldn’t go that far. She didn’t know why—she had watched one of her few friends get cocooned into a pod that was even now transforming her into... something. What was fucking her replacement, after that?

It would be so good. Pleasure shot up her spine, and Vivian realized that the black root was now deep inside her. Without even thinking, she had eased it inside. Like it belonged there.

Of course, it didn’t do anything. Didn’t pull Vivian out of Vivian. But Vivian wasn’t thinking of that. She was thinking of Carol, of newCarol, of her slick skin and breasts and ass, and she was stroking the black tube in, and out, and then she was cumming, and cumming, and cumming....

* * *

END Part Three