The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paula’s Lovely Day

by Mountain Man

As Paula prepared to go to lunch, she thought over the successfully concluded business of the morning. The deal with Evans was going very well; when Bob Thomason called just after 9 to hint that they would drop the asking price by half a point in exchange for minor concessions in the reorganization plan, she could almost taste the successful conclusion of months of hard work. There’d be a substantial bonus in this, and it might even be the final feather in her cap required for the much-coveted vice-presidency. Then there was the meeting with the firm’s attorney’s. The merger with Arnco was being held up by legalities, but when Paula suggested a clever scheme involving an off-shore holding company with a complicated stock swap, faces in the conference room had beamed, and even the CFO gave an approving nod. Finally, she’d gotten a call from .... ummmm ... what was his name? It had slipped her mind for a moment, but she remembered having a very pleasant conversation, even though she couldn’t remember any of the details. Well, it wasn’t important.

In the ladies room, she gazed at herself in the full-length mirror. Really quite attractive, her auburn hair swept back in a professional style, the expensively tailored business suit only hinting at the lush curves of her body. As she double-checked her makeup, she thought about wearing something a bit sexier and more provocative. After all, why did she need to hide her lovely body in such severely functional outfits? Men liked to look at pretty women. I’ll bet no business deal ever fell through because a sexy woman showed a bit of leg, she giggled to herself.

At the restaurant, she had a choice of several tables, and selected one in a secluded corner. It was unusual for her to lunch out by herself. Normally, she ate while working at her desk, or joined clients or colleagues for a business meal. Today, for some reason, she wanted to treat herself, and have an hour alone. Well, perhaps not completely alone. When the stranger approached her table, and asked to join her, she had a sudden urge for some company. He wasn’t the sort of man she would have picked out of a crowd; a bit short, no more than 5′8″ if that, and a little pudgy. Normally, she gravitated towards trim taller men, ones who would compliment her stately form. There was something about this man though, that was strangely magnetic. His warm brown eyes, framed in wire rim glasses and a full salt-and-pepper beard, seemed to call to her. And then there was his voice. It felt like thick velvety butterscotch, so smooth, so inviting. It warmed and soothed her, and she found herself listening more and more attentively, even though his words seemed to recede into the distance.

Yes, she really did work too hard. Yes, it would be nice to take a break and relax. Yes, she was feeling a bit drowsy. Yes, it felt good to let go and sink into her chair. Yes, her eyelids felt heavy, and it would be so nice to let them close. For a moment she thought about how unusual it was for her to be nodding off in a restaurant while talking with a strange man, but the lush voice was washing over her, and there was really no need to think. It would be nice to focus on his voice, follow what he’s telling me, but she felt too sleepy. I’ll just close my eyes for a moment, he won’t mind.

Such a lovely dreamy place, a bit sexy. I love undressing in my dreams, so slowly, so sensually, one button at time. So languid and sensual, to slowly, slowly undress for my lover—down past my bra, past my stomach, easing the blouse out of my skirt and then sliding the silken fabric off my shoulders. It feels so good gliding over my skin, so seductive as I slip my arms out, then let it flutter to the ground. Yes, the bra is tight, and it will be so sexy to take it off. Feels so good, unclasp slowly and slowly uncover my nipples. They’re so hard, so tingly. Yes, they do feel sexy and aroused. Such an erotic dream. His fingers touching my soft breasts, my tight nipples, feels so real, so vivid. Oh, oh, so good. Yes, I’d love to slide my panties off. They’re so wet, I’m so hot, so aroused, it’s like being rubbed there. Sliding and stroking, mmmmmmmmm. I’ve never cum in a dream before, but I do want to. Yes, I do want to. Please, I do want to. Please, I want it so. Please. Please. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Paula adjusted her clothing and slid the panties into her purse. Such an enjoyable lunch, so unusual to meet a stranger who was so interesting. She felt a warm glow—must be that glass of wine, she thought with a little laugh. The afternoon seemed to fly by. Mid-afternoon when she visited the restroom, she noticed how uncomfortable her bra felt; it was much nicer with it off, and it seemed a bit too warm to keep her jacket on. She felt so sexy with the silk of her blouse caressing her nipples, and she enjoyed the gentle sway of her breasts as she walked back to her desk. The men in her office seemed to let their gazes linger on her a bit longer than usual, but that simply made her feel even more aroused, increasing the enjoyment of the afternoon. And then there was the phone call towards the end of the day. I’m not sure who it was; the voice sounded familiar. I feel so light and tingly after talking with him, although I can’t remember what we discussed.

Normally, Paula worked late evenings, catching a quick bite to eat and then spending hours poring over reports, running numbers, writing memos. For some reason, she didn’t feel like working this evening; in fact, knocking off a bit early and strolling past the new Victoria’s Secret seemed like a nice idea. The lingerie and sexy nighties seems to pull her in, and almost before she knew it, she was talking with one of the salesgirls. She’s so helpful, and so sexy, really. I wonder why I’ve never been interested in women before, she really is very, very attractive. Paula had engaged in the usual explorations with girlfriends as an adolescent—practicing kissing while giggling about boys—but the draw had never really been there. These bra and panty sets are lovely. Yes, I’d enjoy trying the bra on. This is odd, I can’t seem to get it fastened, could you help me? Her hands feel so good, they’re so smooth and warm. When they brush against my breasts, Oh god !

Driving home, Paula thought happily about her new purchases. She felt so sexy in the quarter cup bra and crotchless panties, and when the salesgirl suggested that Paula come and see her private lingerie collection this weekend, she felt moisture dampening her thighs. As she walked in the door of her apartment, the phone was ringing. The voice sounds so soothing and relaxing; it’s natural to close my eyes and just relax. Yes, I love listening, it makes me feel so good to follow your voice. I want to do what you tell me, it arouses me so much. As Paula hung up the phone she smiled. If all telemarketers had such nice voices, I wouldn’t mind them calling. A nice, relaxing shower seemed like a wonderful idea, and Paula lingered under the warm water before soaping, then beginning to shave. The razor glided so easily, removing tufts of dark hair, revealing the satin skin beneath. So dreamy, so drowsy, more and more smooth. So nice to be smooth, like a baby, feels so wonderful. Fingers lingered over soft, newly exposed skin, slowly stroking and caressing. Oh yes, touch me there. Oh yes, so smooth, so soft, so wet. Oh, that’s so nice, so nice. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

As she donned her new lingerie, Paula was pleased that she’d purchased a sexy outfit to wear this evening. The silky semi-transparent blouse felt so good, and the short skirt showed off her legs clad in new sheer black stockings supported by a lacy garter belt. I think I’ll wear my hair down, it’s sexier that way, and I want to look sexy to go out someplace special. She couldn’t remember why she was going out, or what was special, but getting dressed up seemed so right, so natural. She caught a cab, and almost without thought named a restaurant. Just a random choice, anywhere nice would do, really.

And there he was when she walked in. She remembered now, she was to meet him here. A rush of pleasure washed over her. She had thought him attractive, but he’s more than that, he’s gorgeous, and so incredibly sexy. And he’s reserved a private room for us, how thoughtful. I enjoy talking with you so much, and you have such a lovely voice. I’ve had a hard day though, and I’m feeling a bit tired. Do you mind if I close my eyes briefly? Just for a second or two. Yes, it feels nice to sleep. So nice to sleep. I want to sleep deep. Sleep. Yes, sleep. Deeper and deeper.

Oh, his cock looks so great. I’d love to feel it in my mouth and taste him. Can I suck it please, would you mind? Ohhhhh he tastes so good, I love it so much. I’d like to close my eyes and focus on sucking him. I want to suck you slowly. I feel good when I suck your cock. I want to make you cum. It will give me pleasure to make you cum. The more I suck the better it feels. When you cum I will orgasm. I will cum long and hard. I want to give you pleasure. I am here for your pleasure. I love it when you use me for your pleasure. I want to suck harder and make you cum. I love feeling you cum. Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh Goddddddddddd, yeeeeesssssssss.

Yes, that was a lovely meal, I enjoyed it very much. Could we go somewhere now, it’s still early. This is probably going to sound strange, but I’ve always wanted to go to a strip club. Could we do that? At least, I think I’ve always wanted that ... well, I’m not sure, but I want to go now. As Paula sat at the small table next to the raised stage, her eyes were riveted by the seductive woman slowly and teasingly removing her g-string. Her companion whispered softly in her ear, as she continued to gaze with fascination. God, she’s so sexy. And he turns me on. I don’t know why things always seem drowsy and dreamy when I listen to him, but I feel so great. Paula’s fingers idly began to toy with the buttons of her blouse. It would be so sexy to be a stripper. I wish I could be up there on stage, I want it so much.

As she slowly moved to the beat of the music, Paula unbuttoned, her sultry gaze moving from one man to the next, her tongue slowly and seductively caressing her lips. Her blouse off now, she ran hands over her torso, stroking, enticing. Cupping her breasts in her hands, she offered them, then very slowly unclasped her bra, hips undulating. Her skirt was next. It feels so good to undress. God, I feel so sexy. All the men are looking at me. I’ll bet they’re all hard.

A man came forward, holding a bill. God, I’m hot. I want to strip for him. I want to show him everything. The panties had little snaps at the side, and she unfastened them, then, moving closer, placed one of the loose ends in the man’s hand. As he tugged at the fabric and gradually drew it from between her legs, she closed her eyes and gently moaned. When the panties were in his hand, he added bills to the one he was holding, and slowly slipped them into the top of one of her stockings, while gazing into her now-open sea-green eyes.

Other men began to appear. As she danced for each, and received their offerings, she could feel her arousal build and build. At last her companion was standing before her, a bill in his hand. Waving the money, he motioned her closer. As she bent her head, body still swaying to the music, his lips mouthed the word “cum.”

I’m so glad we could come. I loved seeing the sexy ladies perform; thank you for bringing me. I’ll just catch a cab now, it’s been a very long day. No, it’s no problem going home alone, I’m used to it. Thank you so much.

Paula smiled as she rode home. Such a nice evening—a good meal, good conversation, and then going to the club, so erotic. I wish I had the nerve to dance like that, even if only in private. Well, maybe someday. She found herself wishing that she weren’t going home alone. That man ... what was his name ? ... was really so attractive. Oh well, she sighed, perhaps I’ll see him again sometime.

She closed her eyes and leaned back against the seat. Oh, I feel so dreamy and drowsy. Yes, I do want to obey. Yes, it feels good to be pliant and submissive. Yes, I do want to please you. Yes, I feel sexy when I serve you. Yes, it arouses me to do anything you tell me. Yes, I love the thought of being your slave. Yes, I want you to take me deeper and make me even more obedient. Oh, I must have dozed off. Yes, this is the right place. Thank you, keep the change.

The new teddy felt so good against her bare skin as she slid into bed. So easy to drift off into a dream. She felt hands parting her thighs, and moved to comply. A wonderful hard cock was sliding into her naked pussy. Oh, I want to move, but I feel so heavy. So heavy. I can’t move, I’m too heavy. The cock sliding in and out, in and out, stroking over and over. Ohhhhh, I’m so sleepy, so heavy, I want to move but I can’t. A voice whispered something, and her pussy tightened, gripping firmly. Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, I’m tingling, my pussy is so hot, my breasts are so tight. Ohhhhhh, I want to move, I feel so helpless. Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh. A warm liquid rush filled her, and she felt her body spasming, clutching and massaging the hard length inside. After an endless time, her body began to quiet. As she spiraled down into unconsciousness, her last thought was, oh, what a lovely day it’s been.

* * *