The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Patron and the Saint

I’ve just gotten my drink order when my date, Sarah, takes the stool next to me at the bar. “Hey! Sorry I’m late.”

“I just got here myself. Can I order you something?”

“Vodka soda with lemon, please, and can we hold off on the joust until dinner? The airport was a mess and I really need to freshen up and get a couple of drinks in me before I’m going to be up to dealing with you.”

“Pfft. We’ll see who deals with whom. Sure, go ahead. The reservation is in about 45 minutes, and curtain is at 9:30. Here’s the key, room 2413. Go freshen up, I’ll put your drink order in.”

“Great! Thanks, sweetie. It’s wonderful to see you.” With a quick peck on my cheek, I watch her make her way back out to the lobby.

We’re an interesting pair. I live here, in the city. I spend most of my time reading or pursuing my hobbies. I’m a professional amateur, in that I dabble in a lot of things, from painting and sculpture to writing and even a little singing. Mostly, though I prefer to meet and appreciate people who are or are becoming true masters in their chosen passions. I’m a great patron of the arts, and I even own a couple of small galleries downtown in which I like to showcase new unknowns that I discover. I’m in my early 40’s and fit, with a bit of grey starting to make itself known at my temples.

Sarah, on the other hand, could never be described as a homebody. She told me once that when she was seven that after watching some eco-friendly cartoon she made up her mind to “save the planet”. Unlike the average childish ambition, she stuck to hers. She spends about eleven months out of the year out of the country either advocating with various governments for human rights or environmental protections, or out in the field, hands on with the locals devising practical solutions to thorny sociological and ecological issues. I’m almost certain she’s got a toe in some questionably legal actions taken against some of the planet’s largest corporate polluters by various radical environmental groups, but I try not to pry. Regardless, she’s very talented at what she does, and I can say with a pretty strong degree of certainty she’s done more to steer humanity in a in a more... humane direction than any other single individual in history, due both to her drive and her unique ability. All that and still in her early 30’s, extremely fit, and lovely with pretty auburn hair which she keeps fairly short.

We’re not a couple, per se, but we’ve known one another for the better part of a decade now, and we remain close because we share something of a secret. We both have the ability to control minds. We’re not alone in this, but the percentage of the population with anything resembling the talent is so minuscule it’s entirely possible to go through life without ever meeting someone else with similar gifts. I’ve met three, including her. One of the others was my grandmother, and the last was a fairly unpleasant older gentleman who apparently felt the need to go all Highlander upon encountering another savant. The less said about him the better. As far as I know, Sarah has never met anyone except myself with the ability.

Ah, the bartender. I put in her order and request another for myself.

I should clarify, before she returns, that when i say “the ability”, I’m being very generic. She and I do not share precisely the same talent. They vary in a number of significant ways, though they definitely belong to the same genus. I have no idea if any two such skills manifest in precisely the same fashion, even my grandmother’s ability worked differently than mine does. We’ve both had our powers since puberty, and we’ve both refined our individual control over the years. Occasionally one of us will come up with a new trick. For our purposes here tonight, the “joust” she mentioned, the differences keep things interesting. Our tradition is to sit down to a nice dinner while each attempts to establish control over the other. The prize is whatever the winner chooses for it to be, obviously, though we trust one another enough not to be too concerned about surrendering control for the weekend.

The exercise is important for both of us, I think, as either of us can and (in my case, at least) often do take anyone we want for a lover. Or slave, or what have you. I’m no longer governed by my hormones, but I was entirely hedonistic throughout my 20’s. I’m still a little stunned that I survived, given my lack of restraint. I might not have, had I not spotted her on the street and attempted to take her in what I can now admit was an embarrassingly clumsy fashion. I failed, partially because I was drunk off my ass and stoned nearly senseless, and the next two weeks were an interesting and completely involuntary education. I can truly say I came out of it a changed man, and I don’t think she left the experience unmarked, either.

Ah, I believe she’s on her way back down. I just felt her ability go active, which makes her feel like a sort of pink foggy blob to my mind’s eye. Her unguarded mind or that of any normal person feels more like a semi-transparent soap bubble, iridescent patterns and all. While she’s like this, I can’t fiddle with her patterns directly, which is fairly effective protection from me. Sadly, I have to work a little harder than she does to protect myself. She doesn’t have the nuanced control I do over my targets, but her ability acts on generalized impulses and emotions, which means she doesn’t require the high resolution I do to make her subjects submit. My only real defense against her is awareness of her talent and my ability to manipulate my own psyche to counteract any effects I manage to notice. Still, I’m safe until we actually sit down to dinner. We can trust one another to observe the niceties, because neither of us want these games to end.

And here she comes, dressed to kill.

“Nice outfit.”

“Why, thank you.” That last with a smirk and a twirl. She’s in a sleeveless black evening gown that bares a fair amount of her back and a not-inconsiderable amount of cleavage. “I thought you might at least like a glimpse of the prize. After I win I’m going to wear sweatpants and an oversize t-shirt all weekend while I figure out what to do with you. Which is definitely going to involve foot rubs after an evening in these heels.”

“I’ll promise you a foot rub in addition to any other activities I come up with if you feel like throwing in the towel early tonight.”

That earns me a snort. “I’m two for the last two of these, and tonight I intend to make it three. What’s the concert, by the way?”

“A mezzo-soprano. She’s supposed to be amazing, only here for a couple of nights, so I’d ask we attend, regardless of the outcome of our little contest.”

“Sure. Should we go get our table?”

I check my watch and finish my drink. “Yup, let’s head in. Seated is the starting bell, yes?”

“Of course.”

I give her my arm and we leave the bar for the restaurant proper. The smiling maitre’d recognizes us and leads us to our usual table, which is a bit odd because he’s never met us we’ve never been here before.

“What are you up to?”

She smiles. “Just setting up the board, dear. Besides, he was going to seat us by the kitchen.”

She may not have the fine-tuned control I do, but she’s a lot better at plucking actual thoughts out of her subjects and interpreting them. The best I can do is get general impressions of emotion and intention. Usually enough for my purposes, but I do envy her clarity. Irritatingly, I didn’t notice a flare from her when she used her abilities on him, which means she’s gained a lot of subtlety since last time.

“Your damping has gotten distressingly effective.”

She grins at that. “Thanks! It’s hard to be sure without you to actually watch, but I remembered what you told me you saw last time, so I’ve been trying to practice influence without... extending myself? It’s hard to describe. I’m just glad it has the effect I was hoping for. Did you pick up anything?”

“Not a thing. We hadn’t been seated yet, so I wasn’t as focused on your bubble as I am now, but before I would have felt you touching him without even trying.”

“I still think it’s weird it’s all bubbles with you.”

“What are you talking about? You don’t have any kind of mental radar. If you did it might be bubbles for you too.”

“I do have radar! I can sense you. When you’re holding your power, anyway.”

“And it doesn’t feel like a bubble to you.”

“Not at all.”

“What does it feel like?”

“Spiders.”

“... spiders.”

“Yeah. It feels like you’ve got these little spiders crawling all over you, but it’s kind of like television snow, like if I watched long enough I could see a pattern.”

“That’s... kind of disturbing.”

“And when you use your power on someone it’s like a little clump of them jump off of you on to them. I can even see them for a little while.”

“You can see spiders on people I’ve influenced? I knew you could tell when I used my power on someone, but you mean even after I’ve stopped?”

“For a couple of minutes, yeah, I think so.”

I should mention that we were now well into the soup course. All the time we’ve been talking, my ‘spiders’ have been making little sallies against her, only to get lost in the pink fog. Similarly, she’s been playing with my emotions and impulse control, while I run around in my own head flipping off the lights as quickly as she’s flipping them on. Both of us have already taken control of a few diners around us as well as a couple of passing staff, causing little trips or sudden movements or interrupted sight lines in the hopes of distracting one another. That’s less than useful, because she can clearly see who I send commands to and I can still pick up her own flashes if I stay focused on her.

I’ve lost this little game the last two times because she would manage some subtle change in me that I didn’t pick up on, which eventually led to her full control over me. I’ve managed to defeat her fog in the past, almost always with the help of distraction from either the conversation or from one of the pratfalls happening around us. Since she’s learned how to see my targets, that’s been spectacularly ineffective. So far, tonight isn’t shaping up any differently than our last couple of encounters. Chasing after her in my own brain is exhausting, and it’s not going to be long before I slip up.

“It feels like our little duels are getting a bit one-sided recently.” I note while the entrée is being served.

Another snort. “Whatever. At least you know you’ll get laid if I win, I’m way softer than you are in control.”

“As I recall, last time my ‘getting laid’ involved jacking off and eating out some random emo teenager you found while you pegged me. Not precisely what I would define as ‘soft’.”

“God, you have to admit that was hot, though. And it’s not like you haven’t gotten your jollies with a stranger and my backdoor. You made me beg you for it!".

“I also made you enjoy it.”

Conversation is getting harder. I’ve stopped trying to use puppets to distract her, almost all my mental energy is devoted to chasing her around my brain, and I know she’s gotten at least one change past me without my noticing. I have minutes, if that, before I’m in her thrall for the weekend. She knows it, too, because she’s got a flush to her cheeks, and she’s leaning forward with her lips just slightly parted. It would be extremely erotic, if I could spare the attention to enjoy her expression.

“Let go, sweetie. I’ve got you, and you know it. I might be nicer if you surrender to me now.”

I manage to look her in the eye long enough to smile and say “Dessert is here, dear.”

The waiter places my dish before me, hers before her, slides his hand down the front of her dress, cups her breast, and gives her nipple a firm twist.

Fog stutters, patterns emerge, and I’ve got her wrapped in spiders before he manages to pull his hand out of her décolletage and move on to the next table.

She leans back, panting like she just finished a race, and sputters “You bastard.”

I grin. “Just so you know, ‘nice’ is not something I’m inclined to be, after last time. Now clean up my head, I feel like I just spent 20 hours watching Lifetime movies high on acid.”

My mind clears while she leans forward to eat her dessert. “I didn’t even see you reach out to him!”

“I didn’t, while you were here. All I can really do to get at you is distract you, and if you can see me setting up the distractions, they don’t work. I got to him earlier tonight. Honestly, I was a little worried when you mentioned being able to see traces of, uh, spiders after the fact. I was also concerned when you changed our table, but he still saw us. Maybe this is also his section.”

“It is.” she said, staring at the man in question. Turning back to me, she reiterates, “You bastard.“

“Oh hush,” I reply, taking a bite, “you just got cocky. Not to mention horny. You were lit up like a Christmas tree there towards the end.”

She makes some unintelligible reply as I signal for the check.

I pause on our way out to send a few commands to my savior, the waiter, who also got an extremely large tip.

“What are you doing to him?”

“Don’t worry about it, sweetie. I’m just making sure he’s well taken care of. I owe that guy a lot tonight. Ah, no peeking. And no more powers for you until further notice. In fact, you are unable to sense my powers for the rest of the weekend.”

Her reply this time was intelligible, but unrepeatable.

We retrieve our coats and head outside to where the limo is waiting.

“A limo? Really?”

“You want to trust that dress to the back seat of a cab?”

“Point taken.” she says as she moves towards to enter the vehicle through the door being held open by the driver.

“Slow down there, loser. You’ll be riding up front, with Sam here. Once you’re in the passenger seat, you’re sixteen years old, running away from home. You’ve agreed to give Sam here a blowjob in exchange for a ride out of town, which is something you’ve never done before, and really don’t know how to do. You will let him take the lead without complaint and you’re going to swallow everything he gives you to swallow. Once his cum is inside you, you will come back to yourself and join me in the back seat.”

“Sam, you heard what I just told her. We’ve got an extra thirty minutes or so before curtain, and she’s going to need ten of those to repair her makeup. Find somewhere we can park this monster fairly quickly and don’t waste any time getting yourself in her mouth. Take special care not to ruin her hair or her dress, I suggest her ears and the back of her neck if you need a grip. Don’t hurt her, but don’t spare her either, your time is limited. Off with both of you, now.”

I settle into my seat and get a sparkling water from the minibar. Sam drives us for about half a block before finding a large enough opening on the curb to get the limo parked, apparently relying on window tint rather than seclusion to provide privacy, as there are throngs of people on the sidewalk out for a night on the town. As the sounds of an extremely unsubtle blowjob come begin to emerge from the front seat, I amuse myself with random passerby.

It’s a nice Friday evening, one of the first semi-warm weekends of the year, and it seems like most of the city is out to enjoy it. There’s a lot of well decorated young flesh on display, and now a significant fraction of it is pausing to display itself to me. A lot of passing strangers are making brief intimate introductions to one another as well, with hands dipping into pants and under dresses for a friendly rub or squeeze. Two young ladies out for a night on the town have assumed the position against my window and a passing cop is in the process of giving them an extremely thorough frisking when the passenger door opposite opens and Sarah joins me in the rear of the vehicle.

I smile at her as we pull away from the curb. “Enjoy yourself?”

She looks at me through narrowed eyes and ruined mascara. “Did you do something to my libido during that?”

“Nope, just the roleplay.”

She blows out a puff of air through smeared lipstick. “God, that was hotter than it should have been. Did you pick him specifically? He was unrelenting and he’s got a fat cock. My jaw feels loose and I think he was he was trying to pull off one of my ears.

I chuckle, watching her rummage through her purse and begin putting her face in order. “No, luck of the draw. The process sounded hot, though. If we weren’t pressed for time I might have brought you both into the back and found out where else the little runaway could have fit him.”

“Hnn.” is her only comment as she reapplies her lipstick.

“Here.” I hand her a fresh sparkling water from the bar, which she accepts gratefully. “I’m really happy you were in town this weekend, I’ve been looking forward to this singer for a while now, I’m glad you’re here to enjoy the show with me.”

“Mmm, me too. It was a near thing, Heathrow was a mess and the flight was overbooked. They had snow forecast. I’m glad we made it off the ground.”

“Where have you been the last few weeks?”

“Japan most of last month, Tanzania these last two weeks. Good progress in both places, I think. There’s a pretty important vote on a fishing bill in Japan next week, so I’m headed back there Monday. How about you? Is the singer one of your projects?”

“No, she has nothing to do with me. She’s German, this is her first international tour. I’ve got a sculptor who’s opening next week though, he’s done some really amazing stuff. It’s at one of my places, I’ll take you for a sneak peek tomorrow.”

“That sounds lovely”, is all she has time to say before Sam is opening the door to let us out at our destination. Observing his frank stare at her body as he helps her out of the vehicle, she turns to me, “You’re letting him remember?”

“Yes, with the usual non-disclosures and a little bit of fogginess regarding my abilities.”

She turns to regard him for a moment before leaning forward to give him a peck on the cheek. Whispering something in his ear and giving his crotch a brief squeeze, she turns to take my arm and we walk into the concert hall.

We approach the will-call and an usher shows us upstairs to a box overlooking the concert hall, which is packed. Mostly an older crowd, as is generally the case at this sort of thing, and there’s enough jewelry on display to rival a night sky in the desert.

“Very nice,” she says, settling back into the plush upholstery and fiddling with the opera glasses provided with the box, “you should have brought me here before.”

“Timing, dear. It’s very hard to predict when you’ll come see me for a visit. I’ll do my best from now on.”

The orchestra is finishing up tuning and the house lights are dimming. The crowd begins to quiet as the ushers bring a last few latecomers to their seats. The conductor is introducing himself and gives a brief biography of the mezzo being featured this evening. As he’s speaking I can’t help but notice the rather obnoxious shine of a phone screen a few rows from the front. One of the senior ushers has apparently noticed as well, and is on his way to invite the offender to leave, as management has a no-tolerance policy for technology inside the hall proper. Phones must be on silent and you’re expected to excuse yourself back to the lobby if you must take a call.

Turning to my date, I whisper in her ear “Read the cell phone user and the usher. What are the details?”

Her eyes unfocus for a moment before she whispers back, “Woman, 17, doesn’t want to be here, brought by parents, who are in the seats next to her. Usher is offering to let her stay in the lobby rather than asking her to leave altogether, since she’s a minor. She’s willing, mother is balking because she wants a daughter that appreciates the arts. Father just wants the show to start so he can snooze.”

“Thank you, powers off again.” Ignoring her grumbling, I focus on the group. A moment later the usher is leading the daughter back out to the lobby. The conductor is finishing up his introduction, and the singer takes the stage. The next hour and a half are filled with beautiful music and a truly ethereal voice. The mezzo is easily the greatest vocalist I’ve ever been privileged to witness in person. Her gift is as unique as my own abilities and those of my partner.

As the curtain falls I turn to her to see her dabbing a tissue at her eyes. “Are you all right?”

“Oh, oh, it was so beautiful. I don’t have the words.”

I smile and lean over to give her a kiss on the forehead, and she grabs me for a quick hug. It’s so wonderful to be able to share your passions with someone capable of appreciating them. I let her recover for a few minutes, and then turn to the usher who has silently appeared at the back of the box. “Bring her here.”

A minute later he returns with the cell phone offender and leaves as quietly as he originally arrived. My date takes a moment to place her, and then sighs and turns to me.

“What did you do with her parents?”

“They’re waiting out in the lobby, as patiently as necessary.”

“She’s a mess. You do have a cruel streak.”

“I take the arts very seriously.” She is a mess. She’s wearing a dress more appropriate to a senior prom than a night at the opera, although I suppose that probably isn’t her fault. Her shoulder length blonde hair is in complete disarray, makeup smeared, she’s barefoot, and her ridiculous outfit is stained hopefully beyond repair.

“What is your name?”

“Kayla.”

“You don’t like singing?”

“I guess. I dunno, I’d rather be out with my friends than here with my parents.”

“Apparently. Remove your dress.”

It takes her a moment to manage the zipper. The dress didn’t allow for a bra, and she’s lost her panties somewhere along the line this evening, if she was wearing any initially. Kayla has striking tan lines, a testament of her loyalty to her local salon, given the weather recently. Smallish breasts with pale pink nipples, and a body still taut from youth but soft in a few places that indicate she’s unlikely to maintain it much past high school.

“Kneel in front of my friend here and remove her shoes. You’re going to give her a very slow, very high quality foot rub. Do a good job and you get to go home and text to your heart’s content.”

“Okay.”

My date has an exasperated expression, “I’ve got a lot of mixed feelings aboooooohhhhh...".

Apparently Kayla has some small gift as a masseuse.

“You have a lot of mixed feelings about what?”

“...shhhh.”

I grin. “Kayla, while you’re doing that, why don’t you tell us about your adventures since you left the concert hall.”

“Uhm, well, the old guy took me out to the lobby and I was gonna sit like on those benches by the fountain but he grabbed my arm and took me through some offices behind the ticket stand and to a little bathroom. He made me sit on the ground and took off his pants and told me to suck his dick. I didn’t want to but I, like, had to. He said I wasn’t doing it good so I kept trying but he said ‘God bitch, just hold still’ and he grabbed my hair and just, like kept pushing it in really fast over and over and then he made a weird noise and pushed it in real far and just like started cumming. I didn’t wanna swallow it but he said swallow so I swallowed some but most of it got on my dress.“

“He told me to stay there and he took off. I took a selfie because... i dunno, i just took one. Then another guy in a usher hat comes in and he doesn’t say nothing he just pulled on my hair until i stood up and then he pushed me over the sink and like, started fingering me. it felt pretty good and i was really wet but then I hear him pull down his zipper and he just like, shoves it in. He starts going really hard and really fast and I ask him to slow down cause it’s kinda rough but he just starts slapping my butt, like, really hard. Then he grabs my butt with one hand and, like, shoves my face against the mirror and starts just pounding me and my legs are kinda starting to get weak and he says ‘Fucking CUNT.’ and I can feel him cumming in me. He says to sit back down on the ground and he takes off, too.“

“I took another selfie and then another guy comes in but he’s in a suit and he’s tall and kinda fat. He makes me get on all fours and then he pushes down on my head until my cheek is flat on the tile and he pulls my dress all the way up over my butt and he kneels down behind me and starts, like, licking my butthole. I told him to stop but he said shut up and relax so I like, had to and he just licks and licks until he’s like, pushing his tongue in there. Then he gets up and gets something out of the cabinet and comes back pops the lid off of something and then he’s smearing something on my butthole with his finger and then he starts like pushing his finger in there over and over and I can’t say nothing but it starts feeling kinda good but then he pushes another one in there too and that sort of hurts for a little but then it starts to feel kinda good again and then he stops.”

“I tried to get up but he pushes my head back down and says ‘don’t fucking move again, slut’ so I don’t and he’s pulling down his pants where I can see and he’s got a really big dick and it’s already hard and he gets behind me again and gets more of the stuff and starts pushing his fingers in my butt again until it starts to feel good again but then he puts another one in there and starts to, like, pull my butthole open and it hurts but he keeps doing it and it doesn’t hurt as much and my butthole starts to sort of stay open kinda. Then he pulls out his fingers and grabs my butt with both hands and pulls it really wide and I can, like, feel him put his dick against my butthole and he starts to like do little pushes and it’s not too bad but he keeps doing the little pushes and my butthole keeps getting wider and it kinda hurts again and then he does, like, a big push and the front of his dick, like, pops into my butt and it really hurts.”

“He doesn’t move for a little bit and my butt still hurts but not that bad and his dick is really slippery and he starts doing the little pushes again but now I can really feel his dick sliding in and it feels really weird and he’s put one of his hands on my privates and he’s rubbing and it feels really good and my butt doesn’t really hurt as much. He keeps pushing and pushing and then I guess it was all the way in because I can feel his legs pressing on my butt and he just kinda stays there, breathing real heavy and rubbing me. Then he says ‘Beg me to fuck your virgin asshole’ and so I do and he starts sliding like, all the way out and back in, real slow at first, and he’s still rubbing me and my butt hurts but it’s not, like, I dunno I guess it hurts kinda good and he’s speeding up and he starts putting his fingers inside me and it’s really good and he’s like ‘Thank me for assfucking you’ and I do and he’s pushing it in so hard I can’t hold him up anymore and I just kinda slide flat on the ground. He puts his fingers in my mouth and says ‘Suck’ so I do but it’s getting really hard to think so I forget to after a little bit but he doesn’t say anything and he’s shoving really hard and he pulls my head back with my hair and says right into my ear ‘Cum when I do’ and pushes my face back on the floor and keeps pressing my head into the ground and he’s slamming into my butt and then he’s all the way in and my butt is wedged real tight around him and i can feel him cumming and then I start to cum and I can’t remember anything for a little bit.“

“When I open my eyes he’s pulling out of my butt and wiping himself off with some paper towels and getting dressed. The guy who brought me up there must have come into the bathroom because he’s waiting in the corner but I didn’t hear him come in. I take a selfie, and the fat guy makes me take a selfie with his dick and mail it to him and I pull down my dress and the usher guy brought me up here.”

I have to admit, that was a more compelling narrative than I had expected, despite all the Kayla-isms. It was also quite a bit more of a punishment than I had in mind when I set up her little trip to the back office. The first two men who took her were under my direct influence, and had instructions to pass her to another employee each time they finished with her. I’d found all the ushers and put the appropriate instructions and bounds in their heads, but apparently I missed Mr. Guy-in-a-Suit when I did my sweep for concert hall employees. Everything he did was 100% his initiative, presumably acting on the information that a bathroom slut was available to staff.

“That was a little overboard, wasn’t it?” asks my date, looking at me with raised eyebrows after retrieving her feet from Kayla, who remains kneeling in front of us.

I sigh. “Way overboard. I mishandled the triggers. Kayla, look at me.”

A few minutes later, the usher returns with a change of clothes from the dressing rooms and takes the dress away for disposal. Kayla dresses and returns to her parents, who take her home.

“What did you do?”

“Took the memories, which I was always going to do, and then did as much fine tuning to her self-esteem and self-confidence as I could without changing who she was. Can’t do anything about intelligence, but it turns out she’s not unintelligent, just willfully ignorant. It might be interesting to see how she turns out in a few years.”

“Well, be more careful, idiot.” This with a slap to the back of my head. I deserve it.

On our way out I stop a moment in the lobby and seek out Mr. Suit. He was just an opportunist, not a sadist, so I let him hold on to the memory, but I have him delete Kayla’s dick-selfie after forwarding it to my phone. We look at it together after we’ve settled back into the limousine. It’s Kayla, all right, obviously cum-drunk with dribbles of spittle and other fluids on her face, with an enormous and still clearly moist penis draped over her shoulder.

“I fucked up,” I tell her, “but that’s still hot.”

“Mhmm.” replies my date, who is alternately staring at the photo and at Sam in the rear-view mirror. Sam, for his part, needs to be paying more attention to the road.

“Sorry, buddy. Take us for a couple of loops around the park, then take us back to the hotel.” I say before I raise the partition.

“Fuddy duddy.”

“Are you seriously worried about not getting enough action tonight? I can take that as a challenge, if you like.”

“Fine, fine. I had the guy’s cock in my throat earlier, we just listened to a seventeen year old girl describe being throated, fucked, and assfucked for the first time on a bathroom floor and you haven’t done anything for me to take the edge off yet. I’m antsy.

“And more than a little perverted.”

“And who led me down that road? If I was religious I’d say what I do for my day job is penance for what I do while I’m with you.“

“That would be hurtful If I knew you weren’t speaking from a place of love. I’m glad you were so taken with Kayla’s story. I’ll tell you what, let’s take some inspiration from that. Keep your whore mouth closed, get your face in the carpet and present your ass.”

Her eyes just have time to widen before the command takes hold and she lunges forward off the seat and into position.

“Kayla’s a pretty young thing, but she doesn’t take care of her body like you do, running around sub-Saharan Africa and getting your tan from the honest-to-God sun. Her holes are nice and warm, I’m sure, but if one thing was made clear by her story, they weren’t exactly trained.”

I’m gently shifting the skirts of her long evening gown up her legs and over her ass, so as not to ruin the beautiful dress, and about the time I said the word ‘trained’, I brushed aside her black thong and pushed two fingers into her unsurprisingly moist slit.

“Now, a lot of men like untrained holes. Mr. Suit certainly knew what to do with one. Myself, though, I enjoy one that has known cock and has since improved to please cock, like this lovely, sucking twat, here.”

I’m sliding my digits slowly back and forth in her, avoiding her clit, just building up steam. Her knees have slipped wider apart, and her hips have started moving in a little circle.

“I mean, feel those walls ripple. That is a cunt that thinks about cock all the time. All it wants to do is wrap around a cock and work it and squeeze it good enough that the cock will come back so it can spend more time with a cock inside it.”

The limo is pungent with arousal and she’s literally dripping on the carpet. Her hips are bucking, trying to keep my fingers inside and the bring rest of my hand into contact with her clit.

“Yes, that’s a good, trained hole.” I say as I withdraw my now sopping wet fingers. She mewls frustration into the carpet and her hips continue to gyrate. “A good, trained hole, but it’s not the only hole.” I pull her thong further aside and press the tip of my now wet index finger against her rosebud.

A sharp intake of breath, and her hips stop circling, but she doesn’t draw away.

“Now, Mr. Suit used what sounds like a lot of lube to split Kayla’s pretty little ass in half, but I don’t have any of that here.” My index finger pops through to the first knuckle, and there’s a catch in her breath. “But you aren’t Kayla, and this hole has known plenty of cock. I’ve seen to that myself.” Second knuckle, her hips are starting to move again. “Feel how it’s already starting to loosen and squeeze. It knows what a finger is.” Index finger fully inserted. I begin twisting and sliding it, her hips are humping against it. “It knows what a finger is, and it knows that where there’s one finger...” middle finger joins the index finger, shoved deep, to a startled gasp. “... there’s another finger. And where there’s two fingers...” I pull one of her hands back to me and put it on my crotch. She immediately begins to try to get a grip on my cock through my pants “... this hole really, really hopes there’s a nice big cock.

We remain like that for a minute or two, me fingerfucking her ass and her trying to get me hard enough through my pants that I’ll fuck her somewhere. About then, the limo draws to a halt, and she realizes we’re at our destination, and she still hasn’t gotten off. She gives a little scream of frustration, but I don’t stop fingering her till Sam comes opens the door and has time to get a proper eyeful.

“Well, sweetie, we’re here, and while I’m sure Sam is enjoying watching me ream your ass, and you’re enjoying Sam watching me ream your ass, it’s time we got upstairs.” Wiping my hand off with a handkerchief, I rearrange her dress before cutting her loose to get up. Her face is flushed and she’s still breathing heavily.

“God, you are evil.“

“I’m just a sinner in an imperfect world, dear. Now, turn on your gift and find an attractive young woman here in the crowd who doesn’t have to be anywhere tonight, and indicate her to me.”

She turns to the crowd and shuts her eyes for a moment, and in a moment a pink cloud pops up over a girl at the end of the block.

“Thank you dear, talent off, no grumbling.” Ignoring the exasperated look, I pull the girl in. “What’s her story?”

“Just a local, just out clubbing. Single, unattached. Has her own apartment over the bridge.”

“Excellent. Now head into the bar and get us a couple of drinks, I have a little more business to transact with Sam here, and then I’ll join you.”

As Sarah moves off, the girl approaches. She’s a redhead, quite cute. “Hello, dear. Forgive my bluntness, but please answer honestly. Are you a virgin? No? Great. Have you ever had a cock up your ass? Excellent! Do you see this fine gentleman here?” I indicate Sam. “You belong to him until noon tomorrow. You will enthusiastically do anything he wants, and you will deny him nothing. If he decides to share you, you will oblige happily. You will go home at noon tomorrow and remember nothing but a fun night clubbing. Understood? Great.”

I turn to Sam. “You heard what I told her. You did good tonight, and she’s your tip. Don’t hurt her, and if you make any recordings, you will keep them to yourself except for a copy you will forward to me. You will remember everything, although anyone else you invite to join won’t, and you will never mention any of our interactions to anyone.”

“Absolutely, sir, and thank you.”

“You’re very welcome. Now off with both of you.” Sam deposits his date in the passenger seat, slides behind the wheel, and drives away into the night.

Entering the bar, I spot her at the same stools we shared earlier this evening.

She watches me approach. “What did you do with her?”

“Reward for Sam. Try not to be too disappointed you don’t get to sample him again tonight.”

She sighs. “I am disappointed. He had a really nice cock. If I’m honest, though, right now all I need is 30 seconds with a broom handle. I actually tried to finish in the ladies room just now. Imagine my delight to discover your block.“

I grin. “Come on, this isn’t amateur hour. And nothing I’ve done to you tonight even begins to approach the levels of depravity you reached last time you won.“

She laughs at that. “God, if I’m honest, I felt a little bad afterwards, but I masturbated for months remembering fucking you with that dildo while you ate out that cute little bitch.“

“And you didn’t even let me have her. That was an extremely frustrating weekend.“

“At least I let you cum! You’re killing me.“

“Oh, quit moaning. I promise you’re going to cum tonight.”

“Nnnf, that was almost enough to put me over right there. Let’s get on with it.“

“Patience, I...” a chime from my phone. “One moment... all right! The cast has finished gathering. Finish your drink, dear, and lets head upstairs.”

She’s downed it almost before the words are out of my mouth and literally drags me to the elevators.

She presses the “up” button and we watch as the indicator begins its long crawl down from the 30th floor.

“God this is going to take forever.” she grouses as the indicator pauses at 28.

“You complain a lot. Well, let’s distract you, then. No more talking until we’re in the elevator, and if every stitch of clothing you’re wearing except for those heels isn’t stuffed in your purse by the time the it gets here, we aren’t getting on.”

I should pause to explain that the elevator bank centered in the lobby, and is in full view of both the bar and the restaurant. It’s still early evening by city standards, so she’s going to be nude in full view of about fifty people if she follows that command. I know she can handle a half dozen people simultaneously with her powers, but I’m fairly certain she doesn’t know how strong I am at blanketing simple commands like ‘ignore’ or ‘forget’. I don’t have to make individual changes if the command is simple enough, I can just impose a template over everyone in the area.

“Well?” She’s staring really intently at me. I know she’s trying to figure out what my game is, and she knows there are things she doesn’t know about my ability. She’s also super-horny at this point, which I imagine skews her decision-making slightly.

As the indicator passes 25 she makes her mind up and is stuffing her dress and panties in the bag before it hits 23.

She really is glorious, and flushed all the way down to her nipples at the moment.

“Well done, and with lots and lots of time to spare.” The indicator is paused at 20 again. “Face the crowd, spread your feet to shoulder width and lace your fingers behind your head.”

Even without the force of a command behind it, she moves quickly. She’s clearly committed to the display at this point. The moment she’s in position, every pair of eyes in range swivels to stare. ‘Look here’ is a pretty simple command, too.

Her breathing is ragged, and I can see without needing to touch that’s she’s soaking wet. An older woman in fur walks up to her, looks her up and down for a moment, and reaches out to grip one nipple firmly between her fingers. A sharp twist, and Sarah’s breath hisses between clenched teeth. The lady in fur releases her and gently strokes the abused breast once, then twice, before slapping it with a crack that echos around the newly silent room.

Sarah’s eyes are narrowed and glazed, and I can see her knees trembling from here. The woman in fur has just begun to reach for the other breast when a chime behind us announces the arrival of the elevator. Her tormentor retreats back to whatever business she was about before the interlude, and the rest of the audience similarly return to business, oblivious to the last couple of minutes.

I turn to face the opening elevator doors, as does Sarah, legs still wide, fingers still laced. We stand a little to one side, as convention dictates that you allow people to exit the elevator before you step on. Each of the passengers from the extremely full car pauses in front of us, as far more recent convention dictates you have to dip a finger in the cunt of the exhibitionist slut and then use her mouth to clean it off before moving on. When the car is finally empty we’re the only two to get on board, as I’m done waiting. I can’t extend my will to every human in a 40 story building and prevent them from using the elevator, but I can sure as hell stop them from getting on and wasting our time.

She collapses against the corner. “Oh my god. Oh my god.” She curls up in a ball and just rocks back and forth for a moment. “Oh my god that was too fucking much you have got to make me cum I’m going to die.”

“You are not going to die, but you can come here and suck till we get to our floor if you wish.” I tell her, fishing my erection out of my slacks. She stumbles a little bit as she lurches over on unsteady legs but she gets me in her mouth before we hit the third floor. She knows she can’t make me cum in the minute it’s going to take to get to our floor but at this point my penis is like a security blanket, a promise that cocks do exist and that she can have them.

When the chime announces our floor I have to pull her up and help her to our room, with her whimpering into my neck the entire way. In the time it takes me to rummage through my pockets to find the room key she’s sunk back down to the floor and is sucking me off again.

I get the door open and drag her into the living room. Philip, the waiter that assisted me in our duel earlier tonight, is sitting here, on his lap is Xyla, the emo teen Sarah used me on last time we had one of these weekends. I’d planned a much more elaborate reveal for these two into our little game, but I’m afraid I’ve pushed her a little too much, and she’s too far gone to appreciate things coming full circle. Mentally commanding her into what I now think of as the ‘Kayla’ position, face in the carpet, ass in the air, I turn to Philip. “Come over here and fuck her cunt, hard, until she comes.”

As he pushes Xyla off his lap and walks across the room towards Sarah, I flop down into a chair. Without preamble Philip drops to his knees behind her, lowers his pants, lines up his cock, and slides into her. Her relieved groan is gratifying. He slides his hands down to get a solid grip on her hips and then begins pounding into her like there’s no tomorrow. She’s making little squeaks in time with his hips slapping into her ass, and it’s not long before those squeaks become a continuous whine. Her hands begin scrabbling at the carpet and the whine increases in volume to a full-fledged shriek as the orgasm she’s been chasing finally comes crashing down on her. She’s so loud that I check nearby rooms for other hotel guests and throw an ‘ignore’ blanket over them. She flails through her long awaited release for a solid minute, Philip still pounding away, before she goes limp and slides off of his cock and flat on to the floor, facedown and completely overcome.

She’s still shivering in the aftermath when I send my next instructions to our guests. Without letting her recover, Xyla slips out of her panties, drops down onto her ass with her legs spread, scoots forward, grabs Sarah’s hair and pulls her face in tight against her young cunt. Grinding against her and murmuring she nods to Philip, who has doubled up his leather belt and brings it down with a tremendous crack on my date’s ass.

She shrieks incoherently into Xyla’s crotch. “Eat the cunt, bitch!” spits Philip, who is watching her face and stroking his still-hard cock. Xyla is still quietly murmuring and grinding her crotch against my date’s face. Another nod. CRACK. “Eat it, bitch!“

Apparently this time she commits, as Xyla releases her hair and leans back on both arms, lifting her pelvis to match Sarah’s now motivated tongue. Philip, meanwhile, has retrieved a jar of lubricant and is busy applying it to his cock and to my date’s unprotected rosebud. It turns out Philip is actually a pretty gentle soul, and I had to expend a fair amount of energy getting him into this role. Xyla, on the other hand, has no qualms about following orders.

Philip is now working his cock into Sarah’s defenseless ass, and not with the skill and timing of Mr. Suit, it must be admitted. Only steady, blunt pressure until her helpless anus just gives way under the relentless assault. I can see it snap up over the head of his rigid dick, and then just widen and surrender as he drives his cock to the hilt in her guts. She’s moaning into Xyla’s cunt, and Xyla is apparently not pleased with the drop in tongue efficiency caused by distraction from the anal intruder. She nods to Philip once more, and he still has the presence of mind to whip the woman he’s assfucking in order to make her a more obedient cuntlicker.

Once Xyla signals her satisfaction, Philip begins to pump in earnest, and the slapping noises he makes as he reams out Sarah’s taut buttocks are almost as lewd as the muffled slurps and moans coming from Xyla’s increasingly wet pussy. Xyla has leaned forward again in order to grab a handful of hair, still murmuring to herself. She’s watching intently as Philip’s large cock vanishes up my date’s rectum over and over again. Soon she’s really grinding her crotch against the mouth diligently servicing her, and proceeds to cum, hissing breath through clenched teeth. Philip has apparently also reached his limit, as he drives himself in to the hilt, buttocks flexing as he releases his seed in into Sarah’s unresisting bowels.

They collapse into a heap, a heaving, panting, slick pile of flesh. I give them a moment, and then call Xyla. She stumbles over to stand in front of me.

I’m long past any subtlety at this point. “Have you ever fucked a man?”

“Yeah.”

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

“No.”

“Well hallelujah.”

She’s somehow remained mostly clothed through this. I have her strip to reveal a short, slender body with fat, pale breasts. I unzip my pants and release my erection again. “Get on.”

She clambers into my lap, wraps her arms around my neck and quickly impales her cunt on my cock. She’s very tight, and still wet from her recent tongue bath.

“Now, fuck like your anal virginity depends on it, because it does.”

In moment’s she’s wrapped around me tight as a python, licking my ear and humping her pelvis into me with short, brutal thrusts. She starts murmuring again, which turns out to be an unending stream of extreme filth just at the edge of hearing. I’ve been thinking about fucking this little cunt since I was denied the privilege months ago, and as it turns out, it was well worth the wait. I slide one hand down her sweat-slick back, over her small ass and down her crack until the tip of my middle finger is applying pressure to her anus. Holding it there takes effort, because if anything, the pace of her frantic humping increases. I move my other hand up to get a solid handful of her hair, and roughly pull her ear over to my lips. “I lied, you know. You’re a fantastic fuck, but no matter how good you work my cock there’s going to be plenty left to break in your ass.” With that, I sink the entire length of my finger through her sphincter. She just starts panting harder and nipping my ear. Her cunt is slamming into me so fast I have a brief vision my cock bursting into flame from the friction.

Looking over the shoulder of my new cocksleeve to the other couple in the room, I find Philip has rolled my date over on to her back and is crouched over her head, facing her feet. In a moment I see that he’s gotten her to lick his balls while he strokes himself hard again. She looks like she barely has the energy to do even that, but I can see her tongue flicking in and out obediently as he jacks off and tweaks her nipples when he feels she’s not working hard enough.

It’s possible I may have turned Philip’s cruelty up a bit too high.

Once he’s hard again, he slides back, tilts her head to line up her throat and pries her mouth open before slowly pushing his cock into the only hole she possesses that he hasn’t sampled. I can see that he hits her throat without bottoming out. He fucks in and out slowly a few times, letting her get used to him, and then reaches down with both hands to lift her neck up farther. Bumping into her throat again, I can tell he’s pressing forward with his cock and pulling her neck back towards him with his hands, like her head is just a tight fuck-tube. After a few more moments of pressure, he backs off to let her recover for a couple of seconds, before pushing forward again. This time, he doesn’t relent and just as her hands begin to flutter in protest her throat finally surrenders, and I can see the sudden bulge in her neck where he’s gone through. He just holds her there for a moment, his eyes closed to better enjoy the sensation while her limbs flop weakly as she struggles for air, then finally pulls out to allow her to gasp for breath.

Once more he gives her a few seconds to recover before pressing forward again. He knows how much pressure he needs this time, and her throat has already yielded up to him once, so he pops through almost immediately and quickly withdraws. Allowing her the absolute minimum time possible to get oxygen, he begins throatfucking her in earnest, her neck bulging with each thrust. Soon he’s dropped all pretense about worrying about her needs and is fucking her face like a jackrabbit while she blindly and futilely bats at him with her hands. It only takes him a few moments before he buries himself in her and grunts as he empties himself into her stomach and withdraws his softening rod from her final orifice while she gasps in ragged relief.

Feeling like she’s had more than enough abuse for the evening, I tune Philip back down to normal and let both of them lie there and rest from their exertions before returning my attention to the pale teenager trying to fuse her pelvis with mine by main force.

It’s worth noting about Xyla that I didn’t have to compel her to be here. When Sarah wrote last week to say she was going to by flying in, I made it a point to find our little guest from last time. Turns out she’s a college student here, and with a little applied effort I was able to get her address from the registrar. When she opened the door she recognized me immediately, and when I told her about Sarah’s visit she asked to be part of the games before I even had a chance to ‘request’ her presence. I gave her the room number and left instructions with the front desk to admit her. I intended her as a surprise for Sarah, regardless of who won our contest, because she really did enjoy the girl last time, and I will admit in my heart of hearts that it was a really hot weekend. That’s not to say I’m not pleased to be the person delivering assfucks this time around rather than receiving them.

I didn’t get to so much as see Xyla naked last time, beyond becoming extremely familiar with the appearance of her slit from close up. Sarah kept my face buried in the young cunt for what felt like hours, multiple times over the course of three days. Something about the visual really pushes my friend’s buttons. I didn’t sample the teenager when I found her last week, because she feels like a prize in our little game to me, and I didn’t want to use her without earning her. I’m getting the full course now, though. She’s still slamming her hips into me like she has something to prove, and the fingerfucking I’m giving her ass seems to be literally driving her insane. Her murmuring hasn’t been coherent for a while now and she keeps licking and biting my ear and neck. Her arms are locked around me more tightly than she should reasonably be able to manage and I can feel the hard nipples of her fat breasts crushed against my chest.

I’m about to whisper something filthy into her ear again when her humping becomes less rhythmic and more frantic. Her teeth clamp down on my shoulder almost hard enough to draw blood and she begins breathing very roughly through her nose. Her pelvis slams into me a final time and her body locks around me like a straight-jacket as she begins keening through the mouthful of flesh she’s latched onto. She begins to convulse and her cunt is pulsing delightfully around my cock while she shudders through her orgasm.

Eventually her muscles unclench and she sags against me, head resting on my shoulder, my still-rigid cock buried in her twitching pussy. I start a slight rocking motion to keep myself hard inside her while she recovers. I look across the room and see that Philip is lightly snoring where he collapsed after the throatfucking, but Sarah has come back to the land of the living, has found a robe somewhere, and is seated on the couch just opposite us, watching and gently stroking herself.

“Sorry about him, I’m not doing great at setting limits tonight.”

She waves a hand. “I was so far gone by that point I didn’t care if he choked me until I passed out. I’ll get back at you for it next time.”

“Fair enough. My little surprise here didn’t play out the way I had planned. The elevator sequence more or less shut you down, in terms of cognition.”

She leans her head back, closing her eyes and stroking as she remembers it. “God, I didn’t think it was possible to be that horny. I would have done anything you said by the time we got in, command or no.”

“Mmm. It was hot.” I’m enjoying the memory myself, as I slowly hump into the limp teenager impaled on my lap. “This little slut was going to be waiting in here regardless of the outcome at dinner. Never say I didn’t get you anything.”

“I didn’t even recognize her I got up and watched the two of you just now. I’m sorry I didn’t appreciate what has happening when you made me eat her out. You’re very sweet for going to the trouble, especially since you were risking another weekend with your face buried in her crotch and my plastic cock buried up your ass.”

“There are worse ways to spend time.” Xyla has recovered enough to turn and rest her head against my chest, staring at Sarah through hooded eyes and adding a little hip action to our slow fuck.

“She really enjoyed last time,” I say, “I haven’t had to compel her to do anything, just a few unspoken directions during the fun.”

“She was the same way then, too, after the I first pulled her off the street that Friday. She’s turned on by what we can do, and that we do it to each other. She likes being a prop in this.”

“Hmm,” I reply, as my hand snakes down to begin fingering her rosebud again, “we’ll see just how much she likes being a prop here in a few minutes. I still haven’t cum tonight, and I’ve already threatened her with an assfuck. She assures me she’s a virgin back here.” This as my finger pops through her sphincter once more. Her only response is a slight hitch in her breathing. Her hips just continue their slow rocking.

“There’s a lot of that going around tonight.”

“What?”

“Assfucking.” she grins as she watches me finger Xyla’s small, tight rear-end.

“Indeed. Two of them virgin teenagers in addition to your lovely bud.”

“Mmm,” she says, stroking away. “Xyla, come here and lick me.”

She doesn’t stir from her spot in my lap, just keeps slowly rolling her hips into me and staring at Sarah through slitted eyes.

“Xyla, come here.” No response, slow humping.

“Xyla,” I ask, “why aren’t you doing what Sarah tells you?”

“She lost.”

I grin over at my date. “It seems she doesn’t take orders from losers, dear.”

“Dammit.” She’s rubbing her clit more rapidly now. “Send her over here, and I’ll make it up to you next time I have the lead.”

“Fine, fine. Xyla, do what Sarah tells you.”

She mumbles something into my chest and doesn’t move.

“Speak up.”

“... make me.”

I blink at that, and share a look with my date.

“Well, you heard her. Restrictions off. Make her.”

She flashes me a wide grin as I watch pink fog bloom around her. Xyla rears back from me with a gasp, slides off my cock, and falls to her ass on the carpeting in front of me, her pale tits bouncing roughly. She flips over, and I watch her gyrate as she struggles over to Sarah without the use of her arms, like a worm. Sarah slides to the edge of the couch and spreads her legs wide, and when Xyla is within reach, grabs a double fistful of hair and drags her face to face.

“Is that what you wanted, you little slut? Have we been too nice to you?” The teenager just stares at her, panting through her parted lips with her hips making involuntary little humping motions. Sarah stares at the nude, silent college student a moment longer before leaning in and covering her mouth in a violent kiss.

She makes out with the pliant teen for long seconds, and Xyla’s hands slowly slide towards her own pussy. Sarah breaks off the kiss and releases the teen to collapse back on the ground. “None of that, fucktoy.” Xyla gasps as her hands quickly slip away from her crotch and behind her back. They each grab the elbow of the opposite arm and adhere as though fused. The teenager is lying flat on the carpet, aimed at the sofa, with her head at Sarah’s feet.

Sarah wraps a handful of the teenager’s hair around her right fist a couple of times, and with some effort, bends her little slut’s upper body up off of the floor, leaning down slightly from her seat on the sofa to bring them face to face once more. Weight suspended by her hair, arms trapped behind her, her fat, pale breasts swinging invitingly in front of her slender torso, the teen is panting and a bit wild-eyed, still unable to control the little humping motions her hips are making.

“You don’t obey losers? Answer me.”

Xyla remains silent except for her labored breathing.

Sarah reaches forward and caresses a breast. The teenager shudders.

“You don’t obey losers?”

Sarah’s hand wraps around one the breast, not able to completely encircle it.

“You don’t obey losers?”

Sarah begins to squeeze the titflesh, pulling it down toward the nipple in the same motion. Xyla’s eyelids are fluttering.

“You don’t obey losers?”

She repeats the motion, more quickly, as though she’s milking the teenager. She switches to the other breast, and then back.

“You don’t obey losers?”

The motions have gotten rough. Xyla’s breath is coming in shudders, and every few pulls Sarah is gripping a fat, hard nipple and pulling it hard enough to drag it away from the teen’s chest several inches. Suddenly she releases both breasts and draws back her hand.

“You.”

CRACK Even I jump as the sharp sound as Sarah’s open hand slaps one of the fat teenage tits.

“Don’t.”

CRACK Backhanded this time, on the opposite breast. Sarah is already drawing her hand back for the next assault, and Xyla’s eyes are about to pop out of her head.

“Obey.”

CRACK

Xyla seems to have stopped breathing, and her mouth is working like a fish out of water.

“Losers?”

I OBEY

“You obey?”

“I obey losers.”

“You obey everybody.”

“...”

“Say it.” Sarah caresses a reddening tit.

“... i obey everybody.”

“Is there anybody you don’t obey?”

“... no.”

“Is there anything you won’t do for anyone who happens to ask?”

“... no.”

“Who do you belong to?”

“... you.”

“No. Who do you belong to.”

“... everybody.”

“That’s right. And what will you do if this loser asks you to lick her asshole and cunt until she tells you to stop?”

“... i will.”

“You will what?”

“... i will lick your asshole and cunt until you tell me to stop.”

“Ma’am.”

“... i will lick your asshole and cunt until you tell me to stop, Ma’am.”

Sarah gets both hands back on her new toy’s head, pulls her to her crotch “Then get to work.”

Despite her defeated tone, the energy with which Xyla applies herself to her task is impressive. Sarah leans back and closes her eyes to enjoy the attention. When I stand and walk over to get a better look, the teenager’s nose is buried in my date’s slit and her tongue is, to all appearances, working its way into Sarah’s backdoor. I run my hand down her back and knead one of her buttocks. Sarah opens her eyes and looks at me, “She’s sooo much fucking better at this when you break her down a little. You should see if she sucks cock as well as she does this sometime this weekend.”

“Perhaps I will. I intend to use your mouth before I try hers, though.”

“Well, you know what I have to say to that.”

“What’s that?”

She looks up at me as the newly obedient teenager continues to service her. “Yes, sir.”

I grin and return to my seat on the couch.

Xyla works diligently for five minutes, then ten.

Sarah’s mouth has gone slack, and she’s staring at nothing, a sure sign that the goal is in sight. Having known her as long as I have, I decide to give Xyla some advice. “Xyla, stop licking and start sucking her clit as hard as you can.

Apparently I still outrank Sarah, as her eyes snap to me at the same time Xyla clamps on and begins sucking like a vacuum cleaner. Not five seconds later, she’s curling her fists in Xyla’s hair and convulsing on the sofa. Xyla stays glued to her for a solid minute until Sarah finally comes down, starts batting at her head and says “Stop. God, stop.” Xyla falls back flat to the ground, hands still glued behind her, and Sarah just lies there panting for a bit.

Finally she looks over at me, and down at the erection I’m still slowly stroking. “I don’t know how you hold out this long.”

“I’m a glutton. I like my fun to last.”

She watches me stroke my cock for a couple more moments, then down at the teenager. There’s a flare of pink fog, and, arms still glued behind her and head still resting on the carpet, Xyla’s knees start to draw up underneath her until they’re supporting her rear end, which is presented to the room.

“Get over here and split this virgin ass. I’m going to make her cum so hard from having your cock up there she’s not going to want one in her cunt ever again.”

A little bemused by this interplay between the women, I take enough time to retrieve the lubricant Philip used to sodomize Sarah earlier in the evening before kneeling behind the prone teenager and preparing my cock to train a new hole.

Sarah rests a foot on Xyla’s head while I’m getting ready. “A man wants your virgin ass, fucktoy. Do you have a problem with that?

“... no.”

“Are you happy someone thinks you have a nice enough ass that they want to ream you out?”

“...yes.” Xyla’s hips are making that little humping motion again.

“Then thank him politely, and be explicit. Try to turn him on with something besides your tiny ass and your cow tits.”

“... thank you for thinking I have a nice ass, sir. thank you for trying out my virgin hole. thank you for letting me fuck you with my pussy. ah. i’m sorry i didn’t get you off yet. aaah. i promise i suck just as good as i lick, sir. or you can fuck my mouth like you watched sarah get earlier, sir. nnnh. i don’t mind if you make me pass out. please make me pass out, sir. you can make sarah fuck me with her dildo like she did you sir. or i’ll fuck her with it. AAAH. or i’ll fuck you with it. i’ll do anything you say. i’ll...

During her perverse litany, I slide first one, then a second lubricated finger into Xyla’s clenching asshole and begin working them around to loosen her up. Sarah moves the foot on Xyla’s face to shove a toe in her mouth to shut her up. “That’s enough, fucktoy. Good job. Suck on that for a while.”

Taking notes from Mr. Suit’s book, when I think she’s ready, I slip the thumb from my other hand into her anus with the other fingers and begin gently stretching her open.

“Fuck, that’s hot. He’s going to ream you in a minute, and I’m going to ream your mind at the same time. You aren’t going to be able to live without having a man up your ass twice a day. You’re going to be picking up strangers in bars and letting them backdoor you in the men’s room. Every male neighbor you’ve got will know he’s got a nice, tight hole available whenever he needs to let off some steam. You’re going to have to hang a fucking sign-up sheet outside your door, which is never going to be closed. Delivery places in a 5 mile circle around you are going to switch to a cash-or-anal tipping policy.”

Somewhere in the middle of this impressive stream of invective, I’ve begun to push the head of my almost painfully rigid cock against the slowly weakening anus of the helpless teenager between us.

“Don’t fucking stop sucking that toe. His cock is almost inside, asstoy. These are your last few moments as anything but a walking hole hunting for someone to fill it. You’re going to get a tattoo over your crack that says ‘Welcome’, One on your left asscheek that says “Thank You” and one on the right that says “Cum Again”. You’re not even going to remember what the word ‘No’ means. Kids from the local high school are going to bust a nut inside you before they even have their first kiss.”

With a final moment of pressure, the head of my cock pops into her hot asshole. Sarah pulls Xyla’s head up from the floor and places a hand on either side of it while staring into her wide open eyes, and I see pink fog bloom around her hair like a halo as I slide into her bowels.

Both women are silent now, Sarah with concentration, Xyla simply with her mouth hanging open, flecks of drool rolling down her chin as I begin to saw back and forth inside her with greater rapidity. Soon I’m pounding away at her rectum at full speed and she begins making little cries and her arms begin jerking. Eventually her entire body is shaking and twitching like someone having a seizure. Sarah is magnifying the sensations of the anal violation and forcing orgasms on the helpless teen every few seconds. Her eyes have already rolled back into her skull and her tongue is literally hanging out of her mouth as small barks and cries emerge from her.

Sarah’s eyes flick up to me and our gazes lock. I shift one hand to grab our shared fucktoy’s hair and grip her hips with the other one, raping her ass as I stare into the eyes of one of the few people on earth I consider my equal. A feral grin splits her features and she says, “Finish her.”

What feels like a quart of semen begins emptying itself into the bowels of the near-mindless teenager, who begins howling as Sarah sets every pleasure center in her brain on fire. Reveling in release as her no-longer-virgin back passage accepts the issue of my long-delayed orgasm, I drag Sarah close and kiss her as thoroughly as I’ve ever kissed anyone. We pull apart, slightly breathless, and I withdraw my softening penis with a lewd pop from the pale, broken teenager collapsed on the ground between us. I stand up on slightly unsteady legs and step over her to loom over my date, who looks up at me expectantly.

“Now, tongue me clean, loser.”

* * *

The following morning, Sarah and I lay cuddled in bed, and Xyla is curled up sleeping at our feet. I sent Philip home before we retired to get what sleep he could before work, as I felt he’d been amply rewarded for his aid in my victory.

I turn to her. “So, what did you actually do to our little pet, there?”

“Since the last time she saw us, she’s developed a lot of submission fantasies. When you let me control her, they were right there front and center. I just fed them while I was playing with her and then I started firing off her pleasure centers once you were inside her. She’ll be fine, though I might get you to turn down the intensity of the memory. I don’t want actually turn her into an anal sex addict.”

“Sure, we’ll keep an eye on her for the next couple of days. She lives nearby, too. I won’t let her come to any lasting harm. I do want to bring her along with us to the gallery today, though. I’ve asked the sculptor I mentioned to be there so you can meet him. He’s a brilliant kid, but he’s painfully shy. I want to include him in some of our weekend activities, and I think it would be fun to use Xyla on him.”

“Mmm,” she replies, nestling deeper against my chest, “can we get some room service first? I’m starving.”

“Sounds good.” I nudge Xyla with a foot. “Hey kid, you hungry?”

A sleepy head raises up and stares at me blearily for a couple of seconds, before nodding and flopping back down on the bed.

I relax back into the pillow and contemplate the morning sunlight making its way across the room. It really is shaping up to be a great weekend.