The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

~passion~

Passion rules my life. I do everything “all the way.” I am a violinist by trade so there are all sorts of passionate situations. I love memories of passionate embraces and moments where the music mirrored the heat in my soul. Performing music is my release, or at least the only one people see...

In college, my violin professor was a simple man of about 40 years. He kept a beard and dressed conservatively. His wife was a few years younger than he was and they had a small child. Teacher and student have a certain sort of relationship, but it is always kept strictly professional. I never had any inkling of anything more than that until I had the dream. This dream was the most powerfully erotic experience I have ever had. Its simplicity is what draws me back time after time. I wrote about it my journal and I would like to share it with all of you....

April 19

I have been waiting all day to write about this. The unthinkable has happened. I had a sexual dream about Dr. Hanson. It was so weird... His studio was completely different. For some reason, there was a bed in the corner. The room was dark and comfortably cool. I was having a lesson from him, but it wasn’t violin. It was piano. I was playing very well although I do not play piano in real life. The piece of music I was playing was incredible. I wish I could remember it all, but what I do remember is very emotional and passionate. Dr. Hanson sat down on the piano bench next to me about halfway through the lesson. He was sitting very close to me and staring at my face, not my hands. He had a banana in his hand and when I finished, he told me to eat the banana. He is usually very passive and polite, but he said this rather forcefully. I hesitated because this was getting too weird for me. He told me to eat it again and I did not want to offend him so I took it from him. I removed the peel and began to eat the fruit. It tasted like nothing I have ever tasted before. I do not have words to describe the taste. When I had finished eating the banana he took the peel and tossed it away. I began to feel overwhelmed and confused. I felt as if I was not longer in control of my body. He was controlling my every move. This is when I first noticed the bed in the corner. It was a futon type with a black mattress. The window was above the head of the bed and I could see the crescent moon with the bright dot of the space station next to it. I was starting to get uncomfortable, but I realized that I could do nothing about the situation. I tried to leave, but could not bring myself to. I began to get angry with myself while at the same time I felt an exhilarating excitement start to build in me. Dr. Hanson put his hand under my elbow and indicated that he wanted me to stand up. We stood together and I when I turned towards him my face was mere inches away from his. I shut my eyes because I was feeling embarrassed. I could feel him moving closer yet and soon felt his lips on mine. I could hardly believe it! This seemed all wrong. I was ashamed and scared. This could ruin everything. His lips parted and I felt his tongue on my lips. I could not bring myself to kiss him back at first, but I heard a voice in my head saying, “you had better kiss him back because you do not know what will happen if you don’t.” I wanted to scream back that I did not know what would happen if I did either, but I was completely under his control. His lips were soft and his tongue gentle. I finally yielded and kissed him back. It felt amazing. I got that sweet feeling in my chest that I do when I start to get turned on. What was I doing? It felt so good... We kissed for what seemed an eternity. He held my face in his hands and pulled me close. My head rushed. At this point, I was so aroused that my awkwardness was fading fast. He brought me over to the bed and we sat down on the edge. He was just staring into my eyes when he began to kiss me again. This time it was more urgent and firm. His hands caressed my face and neck and began to unbutton my shirt. His hand snaked inside and cupped my breast. The feeling was intense. I was losing myself... He removed my shirt, reached around to unhook my bra, and pulled it off. He stopped and looked at my now naked breasts with an expression of wonder. It was as if he could finally touch them after wanting to for a very long time. There was very little light in the room and my head was spinning so when he reached out and softly rubbed my nipple with his thumb the world went black. I fell back onto the pillows and his hand fell onto my ankle, slowly moving up my leg. It stopped at the knee where my skirt was. He reached behind me, unzipped the skirt, and slowly pulled it down. He removed my underwear in the same slow fashion. He lay down next to me and his hands began to touch me all over. His lips found mine again as his hand moved between my legs. He found my clit and gently squeezed it between his thumb and forefinger. Then he rubbed my clit and explored my pussy with his fingers. I was awash in sensations. He kissed my breasts as he rubbed my clit while his fingers moved in and out of my hole. The whole time I could feel his erection against my leg. In fact, I could not stop thinking about it. I wanted him to be in me so badly. He must have sensed this because he moved on top of me then. He entered me slowly. As he stretched my hole, he bent down and kissed and sucked my nipples. I have never felt anything so pleasurable. He rode me faster and harder. I felt my orgasm start to build as he kissed his way up to my neck. He went faster and faster until he was pounding into me. I moan escaped his lips as I felt him explode inside me. My orgasm overtook me. I felt it spread from my center to my toes and fingers. It seemed to last forever. The whole world exploded in white-hot sparks. I slept in his arms that magical night and when I awoke the next morning, he was gone...

I remember this dream keeping me in an aroused state for several days. It still gets me turned on. Maybe even a week. I would come home on breaks from my classes and masturbate because I was so horny. To this day, I have never experienced anything so sensuous. Maybe that is why I turned out the way I did. I have slept with every other teacher or conductor I have come into contact with. Male or female. I need to find the excitement I dreamt about. I am searching for the sexual experience to rival my dream about Dr. Hanson.

I wrote this story three years ago. Since then, much has happened. I did meet up with Dr. Hanson again. I drove up to meet him for coffee so we could “catch up.” The whole meeting was tense. I did not intend to come on to him at all, but evidently, he did. He mentioned going back to his apartment and I readily agreed. When we got there, he got out his violin and played for me. His song was sensuous and exciting. He started into my eyes the whole time he played. When he finished, I decided to tell him about the dream. I began the story hesitantly, but gained confidence as I went. His eyes were fixed on mine as I spoke. When I finished, he told me that he had fantasized about me countless times and that the only thing preventing him from telling me before was his hag of a wife. He had wanted me for all these years. You can imagine my excitement at this news. A chill ran down my spine as I imagined what was going to happen next. He took me into his arms and kissed me. It was even better than the dream. His hands were all over my body as we both hastily removed our clothes. As soon as his pants were off, I knelt down in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. I took it all the way in then concentrated just on the tip. It was such a beautiful cock... I ran my tongue from the base to the tip on the underside and then took it all in again. My fingers tickled his balls as I sucked him. He stopped me then saying that he did not want to waste this. He led me into his bedroom and lay me on the bed. He spread my legs and winked at me as he brought his mouth down on my clit and began to suck and lick it. It felt divine. He brought me to the brink of orgasm and then stopped. I was not to remain disappointed for long because his cock was almost immediately inside me pumping in and out. Just when I was at the brink again, he pulled out and rolled me over, telling me to get on my hands and knees. With his hands on my hips, he slammed into me from behind. His balls were swinging against my clit. It felt so good I almost came right away. I held back because I wanted to come with him, but he told me to come because he wanted to feel me tighten on him. He dragged his nails down my back as I was pushed over the edge. I felt just about every part of me tighten then explode. Keeping his cock buried in my pussy, he rolled us over and continued to thrust into me. He sucked and bit my nipples as he rammed into me. I felt another orgasm near as he pumped even harder. We came together as we stared into each other’s eyes.

I think I can safely say that the dream was nothing compared to that day...