The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Pass It On”

PART FIVE

Samantha Cord was quite content.

When her husband came like a geyser down her throat, she swallowed everything. Including the ‘soap’ that had covered it.

She panicked for a moment when she felt something moving in her throat, when she felt what she thought was cum reversing its course and starting to travel back up toward her mouth.

She tried to yell, to scream, but with her airway blocked could only make a slight squeaking noise. She tugged on her husband’s leg, but he lay with his head back and eyes closed, a feral grin on his face.

In a few moments, the mass that had invaded her throat had risen into her nasal passages, and she gasped desperately for air through her mouth. But by the time she had recovered enough to think about screaming, a thin tendril had extended itself into her cranium, right into the pleasure center of her brain.

And, soon after that, Samantha too sported a grin. Which was mirrored on the face of her husband.

Which started on the face of Sidney Wickington.

When Samantha awoke again, she quickly stood up, kissing her husband on the lips.

For the first time in years, he grabbed her and kissed her in return.

The problems of the past were forgotten. All that mattered was here, and now.

She stripped for him, as he sat watching her, his cock again growing hard at the sight of his once timid wife doing a strip tease in front of the still open door of the bathroom.

When she was finished, she fingered her glistening pussy, then slowly brought her finger to her mouth, tasting the juice that had blossomed there.

He stood, stepping out of his pants, and then pulled her into the toilet. Bending her over the toilet bowl, he spread her legs, and without preamble began sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. It was not making love; it was a savage, animal coupling, pounding her from behind as she cried and screamed and begged for more.

She came once, then once again, and a third time as he loosed his own orgasm into her.

And, as he held her in the afterglow of their frenzied fucking, he heard a noise behind him.

The petite Hispanic woman stood at the doorway, her eyes and mouth reflecting the same ‘O’ of shock.

“¿Qué?” she managed to get out of her mouth…before Roger turned and threw a handful of ‘soap’ in her face.

Rosa Hernandez had been sound asleep, when the noise from the open bathroom door had awakened her.

She had been dreaming of happier times, when her family had been together, instead of scattered to each side of the US, doing whatever it took to earn money. Migrant farming, domestic help, casual labor…more than once, she had regretted leaving to elope with Francisco, causing her family to tell her to stay away, as she was no longer considered a “good Catholic girl.” So she and Francisco had made their own way, she as a cook, he as a laborer…until the phone call from her mother had changed it all. “Your papa is dying, Rosa. Please come home and be with him before he dies. He needs to see you.”

So they boarded a bus in Florida, and another in Atlanta, and now where only a few hours from their goal. And when she got there, she had her own surprise for the family that had displaced her….

She rubbed her belly, thinking warm thoughts of the child still growing within, knowing that it would bring her closer to her mother and her older sisters, who already had at least one child each. Whether she could close the wound that existed between her and her father….

‘Why don’t those damn gringos stop making so much noise?’ Rosa thought to herself. Fed up, she finally decided to give them a piece of her mind, even if they likely wouldn’t understand it.

It was only a few steps from her seat to the open bathroom door, and she stood shocked and silent as the bare ass of the naked gringo man came toward her, then thrust forward again into his woman. She had never watched anyone else have sex, had never wanted to…but there was something stirring about it, something exciting.

Watching them, she never even noticed the smell permeating the air around the toilet, surrounding her, even as she breathed it deep into her lungs.

By the time the woman and the man finally came together and rested against each other in the bathroom, Rosa was sweating, her hand inside the waistband of her simple skirt, fingering her own pussy in reflected lust.

When the man turned to her, she meant to back away, to apologize for intruding on their lovemaking. But all that could come from her mouth was the word “What?”

Then, the white liquid the man threw at her blinded her. It landed everywhere…including her open mouth.

Soon after, she was on her knees, her fingers desperately trying to bring her to climax.

Samantha and Roger decided to help her. Samantha did her part by lying on her back, licking and sucking the girl’s pussy; Roger again let his cock be used like a pacifier, buried deep in the girl’s throat. Rosa let the passion carry her away, until she fell unconscious, covered in cum, after her third orgasm.

Eyes still closed, Sidney Wickington smiled a Texas-sized smile. It was echoed immediately by Denise, Roger, Samantha…and Rosa.

This time, the sign said “WELCOME TO TEXAS.”

Mr. Greene’s could have cared less.

END PART FIVE