The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Party (Jello Shots)

by Boredsitting

Todd invited me to a party at his place. He’s been a friend of mine for some time at work, but we really never spent time outside of the office. There’s not really a lot that I know about him. I know that he’s gay, and he lives in some downtown apartment. He also likes to drink fruity Jello shots at company socials. He seems to have a lot of fun at those, so I chose to go to his party. I mean, what harm can come to me for going?

He said that party starts at seven. I’ve been sitting here since six-thirty in the parking lot outside of his apartment. I didn’t mean to arrive so early. It just sort of happened. I gave myself about an hour to grab some things from the grocery store and drive downtown. I thought it would have taken longer. At least the radio station is doing a good job of keeping me occupied.

I’ve waited enough. It’s a little after seven, and still have no idea how to get to his place. To be honest, I’m a little creeped out by the idea of walking a parking lot downtown after sundown. There’s always some story of some schmuck like me getting shot or stabbed by some hoodlum in dark parking lots like these. I steel myself with the thought that my friend walks this parking lot every day, and he hasn’t stopped coming to work. So, it’s settled. I walk to the apartment building.

I knock a few times. Not too hard as to be noticeable by other tenants, but enough to let him know I’m here. A few moments later the off-white, builder-spec door opens. Music greets me first with a wave of pop music. Loud conversations serve as background to a happy “hello” from the person opening the door. It was my friend, I guess. I almost didn’t recognize him due to his less professional attire. He’s usually buttoned up with colorful dress shirts and even bolder ties. Not tonight. He’s wearing a loose, buttoned shirt with khaki pants. It’s funny that I would be so shocked at him not being in dress clothes.

He invites me inside, and I stop for a moment to acquaint myself to the new surroundings. There’s not a lot of people, really. Only about six or seven guys. They’re loud enough that I could have sworn a dozen or so were inside, but I was wrong. About six or seven guys. Surely some of them would have brought a girlfriend or wife. Most people do. I glance around to see if they are in an adjoining room. There are none. Just these guys. At first, I was disappointed at the sausage-fest, but then I thought that this would be a great time to be with the guys and do guy stuff. They are separated throughout the open rooms in groups of two or three. I guess I’m number eight.

Todd brings me to a couple of guys and introduces me to them. They seem nice. Sharp clothes and well-trimmed hair. Firm handshakes. I wasn’t really paying attention to the names. I know I should have, but there was too much new information to take in, and I’m usually pretty shy in new social situations. They continue to talk about some girl they know who has a thing for flirting with her boss. With the way they are talking, I could confuse them with two old women gossiping about the townsfolk in the town diner. I move onto another couple who may be more welcoming to the new guy. Again, I shake hands and introduce myself. They greet me kindly, but continue with the prior conversations.

Everyone’s clean appearance strikes me as unique. It’s as if they are planning to go to some semi-formal social. They make me feel a little underdressed. My jeans and golf shirt seem a little too low-rent in this group of guys. I knew my small town roots would stunt my social life, I just didn’t know that it would be like this.

The last guy comes to me from across the room. He was quietly speaking to my friend Todd just moments before. I guess he told him to make me feel welcome, because he was very friendly in his introduction of himself. Once again, he is very clean cut with a high-dollar taste in clothes. He pats me on the back and introduces himself as Jeff. I remembered his name, and I congratulated myself for it. He starts asking me how I know Todd and what I do for the company. As he does, he hands me a plastic cup with a drink in it. I’m surprised that it isn’t a jello shot.

As Jeff is talking to me, I see Todd is walking around with a box of some sort. He is offering what looks like gummy jellies to everyone. He walks around to me and asks me to take one. I take one thinking that this is some sort of new drink-thing that he made with his propensity to down jello shots by the dozen at company socials. Jeff does the same. We glance at each other as we chew and swallow the gummy. Cherry flavored. Not missing a beat, Jeff continues the previous conversation. I follow the best I can, but I’m just not that socially active. I’d rather just let him to the talking.

As the party continues, we all sit at the dinner table weaving through conversations with everyone else. It’s quite noisy, but the chair is comfortable, so I continue to follow along. I move my head from one direction to the other trying to stay abreast of the topics, and I notice that my vision blurs. Whatever was in that gummy has made me a little drunk, I guess. I didn’t think that I was drinking too much, but I’m definitely feeling it now. Todd leaves the table to somewhere unknown and returns with an empty wine bottle. He places it on its side in the middle of the table. Someone calls out, “Spin the bottle” and the group lets out a good laugh. Goodness, that would be awkward to play spin the bottle with a table full of guys.

Todd leaves again. This time he brings with him little shot glasses with a pinkish liquid in it. We all take one and offer a toast to a fun evening. It tastes like cotton candy. Some of the party members start to giggle and laugh shortly after. We all seem to be in pretty good spirits, so I let out a chuckle of my own. For some reason, though, they seem to be looking at me. I notice. Jeff brings his arm around my shoulder into a side hug and whispers into my ear,” This is when it gets fun.”

I look at him thinking “what the hell are you talking about?” My mind starts to go over some weird thoughts that maybe I have just taken a drug. He keeps his arm around me and continues to grin. Jeff looks around the table and joins in with the laughter. I really feel like I’m the butt end of a joke.

“Alright,” Todd says to the group,” we need to offer a disclaimer”. He begins to explain what I had just taken. It did have drugs in it, damn it. “Let me explain,” he continues. “Remember earlier in the evening when you ate the gummy? It was more than just a gummy jelly. It had a chemical that would affect you some way. I’m not really sure how. Each person’s was different. It will temporarily alter your body for the night,” he says. “The shot that we just took were all the same. It has a calming additive that makes us more pliant to suggestions. In a moment, we will all be playing a game of truth or dare. In it, everyone will be forced to either follow the commands or tell the truth. It makes the game so much better when everyone plays honestly.”

I stand up quite pissed at Todd for doing such a thing. As I gather to my feet, my head swims. The drinks have made me somewhat dizzy, and it is hard to stand up straight. “You can’t go anywhere, silly.” Jeff says. “You’re too drunk to drive.” I realize that he was right and sit back down. Inside, I’m still fuming, but at the moment I have to play along.

Talk of guesses about what the gummies will do begin to whisper around the table. It seems that everyone has partnered up. All of the guys seem to be getting very close to each other. Jeff still has his arm around me, but I think that it is just to keep me from leaving. “Alright, let’s get started” one of the players shouts. Todd spins the bottle. It moves in a large swinging motion as it spins. Maybe it’s my impaired special skills, or maybe it is the bulbous bottom that is moving in circles, but it seems to be moving very smoothly. It stops on a guy across the table. Everyone congratulates him for being first, then quieten in anticipation of what Todd will say next.

“Truth or dare?”, Todd asks. He chooses truth. “Who at this table is attractive to you?” Tittering flows across the groups. That’s when all of the clues come rushing to me. A group of very well-dressed guys hanging out at a party in two’s. Oh, my god. I’m the only straight guy here.

The guy looks around, and maybe because he saw the shock in my face, gives me a wink then turns to his friend beside him and says, “Julian”. The rest of the group gives a sigh of appreciation. They kiss. I’m dumbfounded. My eyes start to dart from side to side looking for an out. Jeff notices my anxiety and whispers in my ear to calm down. “We’re just here to have some fun. Relax a little. You may start to have fun if you let yourself.” The stress leaves my body and I begin to breathe with regularity. Everyone else is having fun. No one seems to be too interested in me, especially after the kiss. They all seem to be focused on their partner near them. I need to get ahold of myself and not create a scene. No one wants drama at a party. Maybe Jeff is right. Maybe I just need to relax and see watch how the game works out.

The bottle is spinning around again. However, I don’t remember seeing anyone touch it being lost in convincing myself to chill out. The whole table is aptly watching the spin. They are silent. It passes by, but barely. Stopping on the person to my left. I forgot his name, but he has a very neatly trimmed beard. The last person to answer the question tosses the question to the new contestant,” Truth or Dare?” The bearded guy thinks for a moment, looking up. “Dare,” he says with confidence and stares across the table in anticipation. “Go to the kitchen and make one of those cool cream shots that you made us last week for the new guy.” Everyone chuckles at the suggestion, and he leaves the table to go into the kitchen. I try to follow him to see what is in his shot, but Jeff holds my arm as if to say to stay. “You are gonna love this shot. He takes some cream and mixes it with some drinks on the counter. I bet you will not only like it, but you will want more. You may even get a little addicted to it,” he says with a grin. I hear someone moving some bottles around in the kitchen. I’m almost a little excited to try this new drink.

My stomach cramps up a little. It’s not much. Maybe I’m still a little stressed at the new group of people. It’s a pressing feeling between my belly and my hips. I hope that it goes away soon.

Someone spins the bottle again. It slows to a stop across the table. “Truth or dare!” a voice comes from the kitchen. It seems a little pained. I chuckle that the person still is paying attention to the game in the room while in the kitchen. I notice that it has stopped on Todd. “Dare,” he states with a large smile. “I dare you to tell everyone to go bottomless for the rest of the night” he says as he makes his way back to the group from the kitchen. I notice that he looks a little out of breath. “Okay,” Todd says. “For the rest of the night, we all have to go bottomless. No pants, no underwear, no socks, and no shoes. We wear nothing below our waists for the rest of the night.” The table seems happy with the command. They all start talking in excited voices that they were afraid that the night’s fun would start.

For the moment, however, I’m feeling a little uncomfortable. Not with the suggestion that we all take our pants off, but with the increasing bloated feeling I’m getting. I think I actually felt a part of me shiver or spasm in my lower belly.

“Don’t keep us waiting,” Jeff says to me. I wasn’t even paying attention to the activities around me as I was reeling from the uncomfortable feelings in my gut. “Wouldn’t be great to be more comfortable without those restraining pants on? I bet you would really enjoy the feeling to just letting yourself be comfortable. No one’s gonna notice with the table in front of us,” Jeff whispers as he pulls his pants towards his knees – underwear and all. My eyes grow wide as I stare at his naked lap. I can see that his underwear is very shiny and colorful as he kicks off the clothing and tosses it over his shoulder. His limp penis is laying on its side. He’s completely shaved. I look around to the rest of the group and see that they, too , are taking their pants off. They all seem very happy to be rid of their clothing. Laughing and chatting with each other. One of the guests teases another about the shape of his penis and is responded by a smart retort. The table is so involved in the teasing that no one is paying attention to me. Now’s the time. I quickly undo my pants, and without standing up slip everything off onto the floor hoping that the table would block everyone’s view of my privates. I slide up as far as I can go to best use the table as a cover. Wow, this party has really gone off the deep end.

The neighbor hands me his cream shot very publicly. Everyone is now looking at me. At least I’m close enough to the table to cover myself from everyone’s eyes. They are all looking at me with baited breath. I guess I need to drink this shot now. I don’t want to become a party pooper or create any drama. I open my mouth, tilt my head back and down the entire drink. Wow! It tastes divine. It has a creamy taste like a popular liquor. The table cheers. Jeff pats me on the back and says,” good boy.” I grin a stupid grin and place the glass on the table.

My celebration is interrupted by the uneasiness in my gut. It seems to be spreading to between my legs. I can feel almost a constricting feeling at the juncture of my legs. It is a slightly heated feeling at the base of my scrotum. There’s even some slight twitching in my penis. I hope this feeling goes away quickly. I’m starting to have fun now that I’ve let go of my stresses.

They spin the bottle again. It goes for a moment. As it does, one of the guys across the table puts his palms on his neighbor’s chest. He looks like a teenager with permission to finally grope a girl’s boobs. His palms make little circles, and the person with the chest begins to giggle. They both collapse in a heap of laughter at the silliness of the giggling. The bottle stops spinning. It takes a moment to realize that it is pointing at me. My eyes and mouth open widely at shock. I didn’t believe that it would actually stop on me. I was enjoying everyone else playing. “Sit on Jeff’s lap,” Todd says. I look bewildered. Jeff repeats Todd’s instructions with a little more affirmation. What is going on here, I think. We were playing an innocent game of spin the bottle and now I’m told to sit bare naked on another man’s lap. With shaking hands and legs, I slide up and onto his lap with a great deal of care not to allow my privates to be seen above the table. I can feel his penis below my butt. It feels kind of squishy and round. I’m a little glad that he doesn’t have any hair down there, because I would probably be itching. From this angle, I have to look down at everyone. They begin to cheer and clap as if I had accomplished some soaring feat. All I did was sit on Jeff’s lap.

To get things moving away from me, I quickly spin the bottle. As it spins around on the table, I can feel Jeff’s penis start to get hard. He whispers into my ear to allow him to readjust. I move up slightly, avoiding anyone being able to see me below the waist. It seems that everyone is trying to see what’s between my legs. They all are looking and whispering to each other. I look down and am convinced that the table is keeping me private. Jeff moves his hand under me to adjust himself. It places the penis longwise between my legs so that it is resting under my scrotum facing towards the table. I move back to allow him to get comfortable. He whispers again,” Thank you sweetie. It should stop feeling odd in a minute. It will get into a position that will make both us happy in a moment. Just let it get there on its own.” I am reassured that he will get comfortable soon. I just don’t want to let on that I can feel a pulling sensation and a lot of heat below my scrotum. Right below the heat, I can feel at soft tube of flesh slightly pushing up on me. His penis is splitting my two balls. It almost feels like I am giving him a hug down there. He really his hung well. It’s so big.

Another couple is openly looking at each other’s privates across the table. One person’s shirt seems to be getting tight across his chest. Is he playing some sort of game where he stuffs his shirt with apples to make a joke? His partner deftly moves his hand up and inside the person’s shirt and I can see a hand moving what I thought were the apples around. The “apples’” owner has his eyes closed and is breathing hard.

The bottle has stopped moving. It is pointed at the guy beside the neighbor that gave me the cream shot. “Truth or Dare” I say. “Truth,” he says with a flushed face. Why would he be so flushed? I look at him trying to come up with an acceptable question. He is very flushed and is sitting very uncomfortably. Wiggling around to and fro. I remember how much I enjoyed the bearded guy’s shot, so I ask him if he also enjoyed his shot. I figured that he would have had one since someone said that they shared them the prior weekend. “Oh, my god, yes,” he says while rolling his eyes back in a dramatic fashion. His right hand takes the bearded guy’s penis in his hand and starts to stroke it. “It is the best thing I’ve had in my mouth in months.” Wow, that’s a gay answer, I thought taken aback. Jeff adds,” That is such a sweet answer, isn’t it? If it tastes good, why not put it in your mouth and get as much as you can?” Normally, the thought of a guy with another guy’s dick in his mouth would repulse me. This time, however, I can see the sentiment in the guy’s affections. He really did believe that his penis is the best thing. It got me thinking about putting a guy’s thing in my mouth. What would it feel like? What would it taste like?

At that moment, a strong contraction hits me between my legs. I shift my hips in response and moan. I hope that I’m not stimulating Jeff too much as I am forced to move my hips. Still feeling bloated, I place my hand below my belly button. The pain must have done a number on my dick, because it is hiding itself in my pubic hair. I can only see a little of it. In fact, I can see more of Jeff’s dick than my own. It looks like mine was replaced with his because it is so big. Has it gotten bigger? I reflexively move my hips back and forth as the waves of contractions ebb and flow. I can feel his shaft running along my scrotum and pointing out a good few inches in front of me. It is both hard and soft. I look down and wonder if it has gotten comfortable for Jeff. I’m more comfortable now than I was a moment ago. His cock seems to be rubbing some sensitive places along the cleft of my scrotum and it’s starting to feel better. I remind myself of a girl dry humping a guy, and in a way, I guess I am. My hands are clinching the table ahead of me as Jeff leans back.

Jeff has placed his hands on my hips. He probably wants me to stop, so I do. He moans and forces my hips to continue moving back and forth. That’s weird. He must be enjoying this. “You must be enjoying having me dick between your legs. You keep moving back and forth. Just make sure that you find a good spot for me. You want to make sure that I am as comfortable as possible, okay?” I nod.

Out of nowhere, the bearded guy hands me a shot glass of his cream drink. I don’t remember him leaving his chair, but I’ve been kind of preoccupied for the last few moments. I immediately down it with gusto. Oops! There’s some that spilled out. I use my finger to scoop it up off of my chin and lick it clean. That really is a delicious drink. He must have used stronger liquors, because it has a more potent flavor and it’s making my mouth buzz. I smile at him and say “thank you.” He chuckles back as his friend has his head in the bearded man’s lap moving up and down on his cock. The sight is surreal. A man giving another man a blowjob in front of all these other people. This is a crazy party.

Everyone else is playing the game as before. I gather myself and try to slow my hip movements. I should be alarmed at all of the overt sexual activities around me, but if everyone is having a good time then why would I stop that. I’m having a good time, too. The pain is still there, but not as much as before. The rubbing back and forth is helping massage the sore spot. The pressure has worked its way up my belly and almost into my chest. As I pan the table, the rest of the couples have resumed the game. The guy with the puffed out chest is also sitting on his friend’s lap, but he isn’t rubbing back and forth like me. He seems to be moving up and down and moaning. I giggle a little. It looks like he has boobs and they are bouncing up and down with him. I hope they are comfortable with him on top.

I glance down to the left and see my friend with the cream shots erupting a white flow out of his penis. His friend tries to lick up as much as he can, but it keeps flowing out. I’ve never cum like that, but wouldn’t it be cool to? It just keeps coming. He grabs a cup from the table and holds it under the tip to catch the flow. I wonder to myself what it tastes like.

Someone from the other side calls my name. Apparently, the game has resumed and the bottle has stopped on me again. Someone from the other side says,” Truth or dare.” I say dare. He tells me to stand up. This seems like a weird request in light of everything that is going on around me. “It’s okay,” Jeff says. “You just want to show off your new pussy.” Don’t be ridiculous, I think to myself. I don’t have a pussy. I have a dick. I stand for everyone to see that I have a dick just like everyone else. I spread my legs to show what I have. The table titters and giggles as if I was a dupe for a joke. Looking down, I see a slight cleft between my legs with sparse hair above it. Oh crap! I have a pussy. When did this happen? “Turn around and show everyone your pussy,” Jeff says to me. “I bet you are proud to have such a wet pussy. I bet you have the only one here.” Jeff moves his chair back to allow me to turn around.

You know what? That’s right. I’m not gay like everyone on else here. I turn around and hold out my arms to catch myself as I bend over to show everyone why I’m not gay. How can I be gay if I have a pussy? I’m actually quite proud of myself for finding meaning in this game. I didn’t really want to be the only straight person here. That would be awkward. If this allows me to still be straight, then great. “See everyone? This is why I’m not gay,” I think to myself as I bend over and spread my legs. A flash of cool air whips between my legs and I feel some relief from the heat and constricting form earlier. The crowd cheers and gives me and an applause. I feel proud of myself.

I look down to where I have my hands and notice that I may have used the bearded guy as leverage to bend over, because at this moment there is an erupting cock just inches from my face. I wonder what it tastes like, and choose not to waste this moment. As a treat for myself, I lick the end catching some of the cum on my tongue. It tastes just like the cream shot from earlier. Oh my god! That’s where it came from! Like a person who discovers that beer comes from a tap, I lower my entire mouth onto the erupting cock as far as I can go. It doesn’t go far, but it goes enough that I can take as much of the cream as I can swallow. After a few moments, Jeff guides my head off of the fountain and turns me back around. Returning to reality, I then sit back on Jeff’s lap not thinking that I have my own chair to sit on. I straddle his lap with my hands on the table as support. I place myself above his cock so that it again runs along my pussy lips and out in front of me. It must have grown, because it is extending a good foot in front of me. Lucky guy. He again places his hands on my hips and I continue to move back and forth rubbing along the bumps of his cock. His cock must not be too comfortable if it is way out in front of me.

“Spin the bottle,” someone says waking me out of my thoughts. This game has gone from weird to amazing in such a short time. I’m still in awe that I’m so calm about what is happening to me. I just want to enjoy this evening, and if I need to have a pussy to make it happen then so be it.

I spin the bottle, and it stops at the guy beside the bearded fountain guy. “Truth or dare,” I ask. “Truth,” he says. I am still curious as to why he was fidgeting so much earlier, so I ask him. He is very sheepish, and doesn’t want to answer. This is the same guy who was blowing his partner just a moment ago, but now he is shy? He gulps audibly, and turns around. As he bends over (much like I was), we can all see why. His anus is protruding out and is gaping very widely. It seems to be pulsing like it is forcing itself to open. Through his moans, he says that he has never been so open like this. We all keep staring at it. I’m sure you could fit a small football through it without much problem. His bearded friend reaches over with his fist and finds that he can move it around without touching the sides. Poor guy. I wish he could be as comfortable as Jeff and me. With some trepidation, he turns back around and spins the bottle, then he sits gingerly in his seat. Todd, being the nice host that he is, walks to his bedroom and returns with a large lava lamp. He plugs it in and tells his guest to sit on it in the chair. The guest doesn’t really like the thought, but with some coaching, he does. As he lowers himself on the lamp, he signs in contentment. It’s as if the large object is supporting him and helping him feel more comfortable. Looking at his gaping ass makes me a little concerned about my new-found pussy. Could it gape like that? Lord, I hope not. That would be very embarrassing.

“Truth or Dare,” he says to the next contestant. I drift off to enjoy my newly created pussy. Wow, it feels wonderful. The large cock underneath it feels good, too. He’s impossibly big now. His cock is as large as my forearm. It must have been the gummies from before. They gave the bearded man an unlimited amount of cum. Thinking of it, I reach over and get a handful of cum and lick my hands. Man, that tastes good. It gave his friend a gaping ass. The gummies must have given the guy in front of me breasts. Good for him. I wish I had some, too. Maybe I’ll ask for them later. I was confused about his partner whom the guy with breasts is hopping up and down on (does he have a pussy, too? Surely not. I’m the only one with a pussy here). Now that I’m thinking with a clear head, he does seem to be very shiny and still. He seems to have taken a shiny sheen, too. Again, he’s not moving much. I keep watching him as they all play the bottle game. Todd and his friend are still a mystery, too. I wonder what they will do.

My back and forth motions seem to keep his cock hard. He hasn’t had the bottle land on him, yet, so I wonder if he is really feeling the same fun as the rest of us. Our laps are wet and my pussy is starting to feel very warm. I’m concerned about whether he really is comfortable or not. I turn around to ask him. He says that he could be more comfortable, but to be careful not to get pregnant if I don’t want to. That confuses me. Do I want to get pregnant? Am I able to get to get pregnant? He’s so large now. I’m sure that he could get me pregnant if he wanted to. Would that make him comfortable? “Is that what you want?” I ask him back. “I think you would be really cute with a big round belly and milk-filled breasts, don’t you think?” he replied. A big round belly and big titties. I wonder how comfortable that would be.

Someone has asked Todd’s friend to stand up and show us what changes he has. He stands up, turns around, and bends over. He has two anuses. One above the other. How weird is that, I think to myself. Todd is now making comments on how he is compatible with his partner with two anuses. He stands up and shows us his two cocks. Both are long and thin and stacked one on top of the other. Todd explains that our gummies were selected before the game and that each of our enhancements were planned. Each partner was given a complimentary gummy so that the partners can enjoy each other the most. He added the mind-altering shot beforehand just for fun. As he is continuing, I’m still wondering how to make Jeff more comfortable. He seems interested in making me pregnant. Maybe that will be what he needs to be comfortable. Yes. That’s it. I will allow him to make me pregnant.

My pussy is such a wonderful thing. It wraps around his shaft like it’s hugging it. Perhaps it is. I mean, in a moment, he’s gonna put a baby in me. I need to give it as much love as possible. I rub back and forth adding to the already copious amounts of slick juices that cover it. Why have I not thought about it before? I really need to have him put a baby in me. That’s why I have a pussy. That’s why they chose me. I have the pussy he needs to make a baby. I start to think about how my breasts will plump up. Oh, god why am I waiting to have his baby. Put it in me now!

The rest of the game is still going, but with constant distractions from the other either making out or fucking each other. There’s not much of a game left, I guess. I grab his cock with my hands, and rub it as I slide back and forth. Tee-hee. I feel like a pole dancer. I think I’m in love with this cock. Jeff seems to like it. He’s breathing hard and moaning. That’s nice. He thought he would make me gay, but the jokes on him. Boys don’t have pussies and I do. I’m not gay. I am a very horny girl who wants to get pregnant as soon as possible. As I grab the cock between my legs, I lean forward. My face is above the table and I’m looking down to see where the head is going to go. I’m sure if anyone is still paying attention, that they would see this erotic sight of a girl giving her pussy to her future baby’s father. Oh, god! I’m going to get knocked up right here at the party. I stand up and lean forward. One hand is holding and massaging the cock. The other is supporting me over the table. People, don’t you see what I’m doing?!? My pussy is going to get a baby, and you need to see it. I begin to move backwards aiming the cock at the entrance of my pussy. I can feel it. The head is so large. I rub it back and forth, up and down. Surely this will make Jeff as comfortable as possible. Slowly, I edge back allowing it to put pressure on the opening. I’m so wet, I’m sure it will go in easily. More pressure. Oh, wow. It’s going to split me in half. It’s so big. I wiggle side to side to allow the head to enter the entrance. Sudden pressure! It’s in! Not by much, but enough that I can feel it with my pussy lips. As I push back slowly, I can feel an increase in pressure and a little stinging. More pressure. More. God, how big is this thing?! A sudden lightening shock of pain allows it to move into me. Filling me where I’ve never been filled before. I moan. My hand grips the side of the table, and I moan looking out at everyone else. Todd and his friend are watching me. They are smiling. I have an audience. I close my eyes. My pussy is filling up my insides. I grimace as the cock continues to fill me. A groan escapes my lips as it slowly invades my body. It moves so quickly into my body. Yes! This is why I have a pussy. Fill me up, Jeff. Put a baby in me.

The others are finished playing the game. Each couple leaves the table and finds their secluded spot in the apartment. The boobed guy is having a little trouble moving his large, plastic toy into the living room. After some struggling, he finally places him in the middle of the living room floor and begins to ride him. His breasts exaggerate his motion up and down. Oh, my! The boobed guy still has his cock, and it is flopping up and down in concert with his boobs. He moans loudly as I begin to hear a subtle bussing sound.

The bearded guy and his gaping-assed friend are in the kitchen looking for things to put inside of his ass. The bearded guy walks around the kitchen with one hand holding a container underneath this still-erupting cock to catch all of the cum. I really wish he would just come over here and allow me to suck the cum out of him.

Todd and his dual-orificed friend lovingly retire back into his bedroom.

That cock is so large. It is still going inside of me. I can feel it fill up my insides up to my chest. Finally, I can feel the base of the cock underneath me. That means that Jeff must be very comfortable. “Do you like being my girlfriend?” he asks me as I reach the bottom. “You know what else would make me comfortable? I need a silly girly girl to take my baby. Can you be a girly girl?” I love being his girlfriend. We stop all movement. I need to settle myself. There’s so much in me. It’s hard to think straight. Tee-hee. I said straight. I can’t wait to let him cum. I bet it would be so much. I wiggle back and forth just a little to show that I’m enjoying his cock, giggling. He’s my man. He’s my cock. I am his. God, won’t you please cum in me I scream inside.

“Just one more thing,” he says and stops moving. Anything! I will do anything. Just give me my baby. “Take these three gummies.” he feeds hands me three gummies. I swallow them as soon as I can. I want to make him comfortable and if he wants me to swallow gummies, then I will swallow anything. “You wanted breasts, right?” he asks. “Yes,” I purr. “When you leave here tomorrow morning, you are going to be my pregnant girlfriend.” A white lightning bolt strikes me as I convulse and go limp on his lap. He catches me as I lean back. Up and down. Over and over again. I’m on a mission. I am his girl, and he needs a baby.

I slide up and down and back and forth. I do all that I can to get him to cum. His cock reaching so far it almost reaches my chest. I am perfect for him. Jeff is starting to huff. Just a little more. He’s tensing up. Oh, god! yes! His whole body convulses as my pussy stretches to accommodate his pumping cock. Warm silkiness flows into me. Yes. I have my baby.