The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party at the Boss’s House

By Hypnofur

“I’m guessing I’m not going to want to walk by the water cooler for the next month or so?” My wife, Kate, said to me as she came back over to our seats. I was surprised that she was taking this so well, but then again, the hypnotist had told her to feel “happy and relaxed” upon awakening. And, if the last forty five minutes had shown us anything, it was that Kate would do or believe anything that the guy said.

“Well, I’m sure Mr. Pervy is certainly happy with his choice of entertainment this evening” I said to her. I was referring to the fat owner of the company Kate worked for, Mr. Dale Percy. He clearly had a thing for my wife, his head of public relations. I had actually wondered if he had thrown this entire party just to see Kate in a little black dress. We had taken to calling him Mr. Pervy instead of Mr. Percy.

“Oh god!” Kate laughed lightheartedly. Her hair looked incredible as always, despite the fact that it was now a bit tussled from the activities of the last half hour. “I didn’t do sexy stuff, did I?” she asked.

I didn’t want to answer that directly, as it would freak “regular thinking Kate” out to think that she was acting unprofessionally in front of her colleagues. Instead, I changed the subject a bit. “I’m not surprised Mr. Pervy pressured you to volunteer to be hypnotized, I’m just surprised it worked on you.” I told her.

“I know, I didn’t think it would. The guy is just really good. I tried to think of other things, I tried to fight it a little bit, but he was just so persuasive so… well, hypnotic.” Kate said. I couldn’t really blame her. I accidently found myself slipping under for a minute while watching. I don’t think I was the only one in the room who did, either. Was there something in the champagne maybe? I wouldn’t put it past Mr. Pervy.

“Did you find it sexy?” Kate asked, with a gleam in her eye as she seductively stroked the black fox fur boa over her shoulder.

I reached out and stroked the sides of her stomach, down her hips, feeling the soft velvet of her black dress as I did. She fumbled with my bow tie. Mr. Pervy’s parties were always black tie. “You are the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. I got pretty jealous watching you up there, under another man’s control” I said to her.

She looked deep in my eyes, and I knew I had to act on this moment. With a smile, I playfully pulled her into a bathroom that was down a secluded hallway. I was shocked as she actually came in without hesitation. Then I remembered the hypnotist had given her a suggestion of feeling “very sexy for the rest of the night” with a big, theatrical wink in my direction. I was taking advantage of that now as my heart was pumping and I was very hard. Once inside we started to kiss and I moved her over to a large sink area that had 2 sinks and 10 feet of counter space with a large mirror.

We continued our deep kissing a touching, my wife was kissing me harder and harder, I knew she was getting very excited and wet. Since there was no one around, I peeled down the top of her velvet dress and started to lick both her nipples. It was a little chilly in the restroom and her nipples were hard as a rock. She started to rub my cock through my tuxedo pants. I started to strip off her dress but she hesitated, she said “what if someone comes in?”

“You’ve already given them a lot to talk about. Might as well make yourself an office legend!” I teased.

She relented. I pulled the top of her dress down and exposed her breasts. Her black fox boa was around her for warmth as I pulled off her panties. My hand felt the warmth of her crotch as I massaged her pussy and continued to kiss her, and those hard nipples. After dropping my pants, I moved close to her as she straddled her legs around my body and I plunged my rock hard cock into her pussy. It was very exciting and as we fucked each other. My wife had her eyes closed and she was enjoying the moment.

Then in the mirror I saw men walk in and head right towards us. It was Mr. Pervy and the hypntotist. They watched us with an evil smile. I heard the door lock behind them. It was almost surreal as I continued to fuck my wife as she was still oblivious of the voyeurs.

Mr. Pervy actually pulled out his dick and started stroking it! The hypnotist came up to me and said into my ear that “every thing was getting so foggy. So slow. Like molasses. So slow to react. So foggy and slow.”

Then he placed his hand on my wife’s breast, she opened her eyes as she realized it wasn’t my hand on her. Her eyes darted to the man’s hand on her tit and then to Mr. Pervy stroking away on his cock. I had stopped fucking and was looking to get us both out of there. The hypnotist told her to “look into his eyes”, which shed did. My wife seemed transfixed on the guy. She seemed mesmerized again. He started telling her that she was “falling back under his power and control” and was completely in “his thrall”. He told her she was feeling very sexy and very submissive to him, and that she loved feeling that way. That wasn’t good. I knew that wasn’t good. I knew I should hit him or something, I was trying to get my fists up, but he sort of shuffled me out of the way, away from her.

Once I moved back, I planned on grabbing my wife and high tailing it out of there. Yes, we needed to leave, but the hypnotist had another plan as he took down his pants. I was now behind him and could only see his ass move to the spot I just vacated. He proceeded with great speed shoving his cock in my wife. Her eyes remained locked with the hypnotist’s, who by this time was already thrusting away in her hypnotized pussy.

I was like a deer in headlights, not sure what to do. Why couldn’t I react faster? I noticed my wife re-wrapped her legs around this stranger’s ass and leaned back slightly to take his full thrust. Her chest was all red and she had closed her eyes again. The hypnotist started to suck on her neck and she started to move her hips to his rhythm. Not in a million years would I expect my wife to lose her senses and open her pussy to another guy like this. Was his hypnotic spell really this powerful? Was she so far over the edge to realize we were in danger?

I started to move toward them and to pull this guy off my wife. The very large Mr. Pervy stepped ahead of me and blocked me, at this time my wife was panting and having another orgasm as this stranger filled her pussy and sucked on her neck. She had started to grunt as he pounded her, she grabbed his ass with her left hand as he thrusted. At this time I was still rock hard, but also thinking what the fuck am I doing not stopping this?

When Kate and I fucked it was always great, but I could tell this was off the chart, she was making grunts and whims that she never did with me. I prayed it was just the hypnotic suggestions that had pushed her to forget she was my wife.

The sound of my wife having another orgasm must have pushed the hypnotist over the edge as he grunted and pulled the back of my wife’s beautiful hair as he came inside her. I couldn’t believe that had just happened. I heard more grunting behind me, and I turned to see Mr. Pervy jerk himself off. How had I let this happen? How had I not been able to get my shit together to put a stop to it?

“Jerry, you were brilliant!” Mr. Pervy said to the hypnotist. “Now, the final touches we agreed upon if you please?”

Holy shit. Mr. Pervy had a deal with the hypnotist. This was all a set up. He wanted the hypnotist to fuck Kate so he could jerk off to it. What the hell? I didn’t like the sound of final touches. I had to get Kate out of there. I went to go grab her, when the hypnotist started speaking again.

“Now, you’ll both find this to be an extremely erotic memory. You’ll both be so turned on when you remember what happened here. It will get you so turned on that you will want to masturbate in front of each other talking about it. But as you remember it, you will remember that it was Mr. Percy that hypnotized you and fucked you, not me. Mr. Percy is the one with the hypnotic power and the cock that gave Kate more pleasure than she had ever known. Mr. Percy is the very sexy, very powerful hypnotist that turns you on.” The guy said.

That wasn’t right. Mr. Percy was standing there, yanking his own dick the whole time. He didn’t hypnotize Kate, did he? I was trying to get my head straight. Could it have been Mr. Percy hypnotizing Kate? I thought back to the sight and sound of her cumming as her hair was being pulled. Was it Mr. Percy who did that? Maybe it was? I was getting so hard.

Mr. Percy and the other guy laughed on their way out. They could see that Kate and I were shell shocked by the whole ordeal. I followed behind them and relocked the door. We needed a minute to recover, to process this. I looked at Kate, still on the counter. She was still breathing heavy, her eyes were wide. I couldn’t believe I had let this happen to my wife, the love of my life. I was supposed to protect her, and yet I couldn’t react and stop what had happened.

“Kate, I’m so sorry!” I told her, feeling tears coming to my eyes.

“Shhh, sweetie, there is nothing to be sorry about. You couldn’t have stopped Mr. Percy. He just would have had you running around thinking you were a chicken or something.” She said.

She thought Mr. Percy hypnotized her. But he didn’t it was… was it him? Maybe that is how he got so rich, he can hypnotize people?

“I’ve never seen you cum like that” I admitted sheepishly. My dick was throbbing beneath my pants.

“I’m sorry that happened in front of you. There was nothing I could do about it. I was so deep under his control” Kate said, biting her lip a bit as she finished the sentence. I noticed she shifted her hips.

“He controlled you so completely. You were his hypnotized love slave” I said. It was so awful, but so sexy.

“Take your dick out. Tell me what it looked like when Mr. Percy hypnotized me and fucked me!” Kate said as her hand went to her pussy.

I guess we were the pervy ones now…