The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party — A Three Fingers Companion Story

Ding Jun was in her element. Her first private party since returning from her education in the United States. She had already held three political parties which were all boring. Necessary though. They kept the politicians and the people with political power on side. She had offered them her whole catalog of delights. Men, women, in between, all the equipment anyone could want, private play areas—and what did they choose? Straight sex with the opposite sex for about half of them and simply to talk for the rest. What kind of home lives did these people lead?

Ding Jun was constrained by tradition and by independent security sweeps not to record any of these meetings. But she still obtained information she could easily use to keep these people in line. They didn’t seem to understand that the ones they talked to were owned by her. And her slaves had memories. In fact, she had trained all of them for excellent conversational abilities. And the training methods she used ensured near perfect memories in her slaves as a bonus.

But this party was different. Her guests were all billionaires and, on top of that, they were all players. They knew the delights of power—real power. And they took advantage of the facilities she offered them. No doubt they would take home certain procedures or ideas that resonated with them and would replicate them in their own homes. The more they did that the more successful this party would be. And, more importantly, the more successful Ding Jun would be.

Tong Jiahui arrived three days early by arrangement. She was met at the airport by Ding Jun’s personal head trainer slave who escorted her and her two token slaves to the landau for the journey to the mansion. The token slaves were attached at the rear by their collars and had to run along behind. The landau was splendidly equipped and sported the Ding seal embossed on its sides. It was pulled by six well-endowed naked male slaves. The locals saw nothing wrong with such a transport trundling its way through their environment.

They sat at a small table at the back of the mansion. Two red headed, freckled and identical western slaves were already there. They bowed properly and, at Ding Jun’s command, prepared the tea. As China was in an outward facing epoch, Ding Jun used the English High Tea ceremony. Once Ding Jun and her guest were settled and the tea prepared and poured, the slaves bowed and left.

“Thank you for your invitation. It is an honor,” Tong Jiahui said.

“It is my honor. I specifically wanted you to know and understand I do not believe the accusations. I wanted you to know that. I am determined to help you fight this. Do you want me to publically back your version?”

She lowered her head in appreciation. “No. That would look like I need backing. But thank you for your offer. I will defend myself against the judges. And I will destroy the one who set this up.”

“Very wise. Knowing you, I did think you would opt for this option, which is why I asked you here now, so we could have this discussion in private. I have already said privately to the judges that the recording does not prove anything.”

“Thank you. I do see the problem the judges had. But, even so, to actually consider this anonymous accusation against me is insulting. Once the judges had finished interrogating my slave, I had her shipped to the Animal Testing Factory. Throwing dirt or some specific chemicals in her eyes inside the tunnel to simulate adoration for me is stupid. All my slaves adore me.”

After a pause she went on to say, “I am impressed at the way you have taken over your mother’s estate. And from what I have seen today, your preparations for this party are impressive.”

Ding Jun sipped her tea. “Thank you. I took action to hold my mother’s wealth instead of dispersing it away as she intended to. I was careful to obtain proof before I took action. The judges accepted my proof and condoned my actions.”

“You seem to have brought in some new ideas from your sojourn in the United States, Ding Jun. I am impressed at your use of slaves as art. That table I saw while being escorted here looked magnificent.”

Ding Jun smiled a broad open smile. Their practice for the party had been timed to impress. “The one where the slave is the actual table? Or the one where the slave lies on the table?”

“I did not see the second. I meant the first. The one where the slave supports the table top with her body. It’s ingeniously done, not the usual hands and knees type. I like how it stands and bends over supported by those supports under each shoulder. That must hurt a lot after a few hours. Obviously its arms are fixed to its thighs but having its hair braided and then used as a rope to pull back its head over the edge of the table is exquisite. May I use the idea?”

Ding Jun smiled. “Of course you can. My ideas are free for all.

They talked on about generalities until the tea was drunk.

“Well Tong Jiahui, that was pleasant. But may I take this opportunity to discuss business?”

“Of course Ding Jun.” This was expected. Why else was she invited over three days early?

“I am considering extending our activities here in China. In order to do so, I am considering partnering with two western groups to adapt their ideas and methods for use here. If you and I see eye to eye on this then any objections will be fruitless.”

Tong Jiahui looked interested. “Can you give any more details Ding Jun?”

“Yes, of course. The two groups are the Under the Hill Franchise and the Three Fingers Hotel. Do you know of them? They impressed me a lot.”

“I have heard of them obviously. But I have no further knowledge. Can you enlighten me?”

“Of course Tong Jiahui. I will give a full presentation tomorrow afternoon. That will give you sufficient time to recover from your journey I think. I do hope you will think it appropriate to attend.”

“Yes, I will be there Ding Jun. I look forward to hearing your ideas.”

“Meanwhile, Tong Jiahui, perhaps you will honor me by accepting this miniscule gift. I hope it will please you. And, as an additional incentive for the discussion tomorrow, it was trained by the use of some United States’ techniques I intend to show you tomorrow.”

Ding Jun clapped her hands and Méi Tóunao Niú, once known as Ding Yet Kwai, entered. It was wearing slave garb, a loose fitting ensemble in the Ding colors and arranged in a vaguely Greek style. That and high heels was its only attire. Its clothing was arranged to give it a short skirt and low cut top style. It was loose enough for anyone to easily slip a hand down the tunic. Méi Tóunao Niú bowed low to both women then erotically dropped to the floor at Tong Jiahui’s feet and began to seductively lick her shoes. Tong Jiahui was visible enchanted.

“I do hope you understand my actions in treating my own mother this way. But our fortune was in grave peril with her leading the family. That is provable and the judges agree with my assessment and my actions. However, I do still feel guilt.”

Tong Jiahui stared at her long time enemy with widened eyes. “Yes of course you took the correct action, Ding Jun. I commend you for your bold and decisive strike. And I accept your slave. I will use it appropriately.”

“Now, speaking of foreign techniques, there’s one more item I would like you to experience.” She rang the table bell and the two red haired, freckled slaves entered. “The special fruit juice for my guest and me.”

The slaves bowed low. One scurried off to the bar at the end of the room while the other one cleared away the used tea paraphernalia. The one at the bar gathered together some fruits and spices then blended them. It poured the resulting juice into two gem encrusted goblets, placed them on a silver tray and brought them over. Ding Jun took a sip.

“I think this is the most divine thirst quenching drink I have ever tasted,” she said. “Can I ask your opinion Tong Jiahui?”

Tong Jiahui took a sip, swirled it round in her mouth then swallowed. “It is good. Perhaps as good as you say. I like it. With that she took another sip. Then a gulp and within a few seconds, she had swallowed it all.

“It tastes of raspberries. But I didn’t see any raspberries going in,” Tong Jiahui remarked.

“It is good isn’t it? Would you like some more?”

Tong Jiahui smiled in anticipation of the drink.

“Yes please. It seems most addictive. Will you give me the recipe?”

“Yes, of course. I will share everything I learned from my stay in the United States tomorrow.”

Hóngsè Tóufa Hé Quèban Yi automatically refilled Tong Jiahui’s goblet. Tong Jiahui drank it down in one gulp.

Ding Jun rose. “I must leave you now. I have the party to organize and my business to run. This slave, she indicated one of the red haired and freckled ones, will lead you to your quarters. Please be assured everything here is yours to use. Perhaps you may wish to lead your slave by its nose at the party? That will show all the new relationship?”

Tong Jiahui rose, bowed and took the silver ornamental chain from one of the red haired, freckled slaves. She clipped it onto Méi Tóunao Niú’s septum ring. “I will see you tomorrow Ding Jun. I look forward to our meeting.”

By the time Tong Jiahui arrived at her room she was desperate for sex. She knew by now something was wrong but the longing was overwhelming. Her pussy juices were already dripping. She managed to wait until the red haired slave left then she pushed Méi Tóunao Niú onto the bed. She noticed all the equipment, toys and items of punishment available in the room but not one of them was of interest at that time. She lay on the bed next to Méi Tóunao Niú. She tried to command it to leave but instead she heard her own voice command it to lick.

And lick it did. It was now an expert at giving pleasure to others. And at withholding it. It brought Tong Jiahui to the point of orgasm easily. But it kept her there and didn’t let her pass that point through her technique honed through countless hours of practice and aided by the drug now in Tong Jiahui’s system. Tong Jiahui became more and more frantic as time passed and demanded release a number of times. Her thoughts of escape were long behind her.

“Why won’t you finish the job? Did Ding Jun not prepare you properly?”

“I was educated properly ma’am,” replied Méi Tóunao Niú. It is you who cannot pass. This is a well-known symptom and the cure is this.”

At that, Méi Tóunao Niú shifted position until her pussy was over Tong Jiahui’s mouth. “You must give me release first ma’am,” said Méi Tóunao Niú.

Tong Jiahui automatically wanted to say no, but she could smell the, previously prepared, pussy. And the pussy was leaking fluid which dripped onto her face and lips. She licked some off her lips and was entranced. She didn’t realize how good it could taste. She pushed her face forward until it was buried in the pussy. Then she extended her tongue, tentatively, as this was not the done thing. But it was so good. The taste. She never expected the taste to be so exquisite. She couldn’t stop. It was not possible to stop. Her tongue began to explore the pussy, searching for the spots that created a reaction. She found them easily, for Méi Tóunao Niú had been prepared well. Quickly Méi Tóunao Niú orgasmed on Tong Jiahui’s face and Tong Jiahui’s mouth was filled to overflowing with exquisitely drugged pussy juice. Then Tong Jiahui orgasmed. It was easily the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. And she was highly experienced.

The two would have collapsed if they hadn’t already been on the bed. Méi Tóunao Niú spoke.

“You will find such orgasmic delights easy to have when you service others. Suck me again.” She stroked her nails along Tong Jiahui’s thighs, towards the pussy and Tong Jiahui spasmed. She had felt nothing like it. She wanted to slap it for what it said but she couldn’t. She wanted —no, she needed—more of those. So she complied. This one took longer because of Méi Tóunao Niú’s expertise. And this time Tong Jiahui’s mind went out. She became a creature of emotion and feeling. She spasmed. Her limbs jerked. Her vision was infused with white lights. Her belly couldn’t stop twitching. This was overpowering.

Eventually, hours later, Tong Jiahui came round sufficiently to think coherently again. She felt awful and weak but even so, she attempted to rise but couldn’t. Looking at her arms she saw she was shackled on to whatever she was lying on. Two drips were hooked into her. She tried to shout but could only manage a croak. She waited. She had no choice.

Ding Jun arrived eventually.

“What is happening Ding Jun. Release me immediately.”

“Of course not Tong Jiahui. “Why would I want to do that? I simply wanted to see you before you become my helpless slave. I do like to see my slaves beg, once they understand how stupid they’ve been. I have captured you according to the prescribed rules. You had ample opportunity to refrain but my first gift turned your mind to one thing. Because of that your mind was clouded so much you didn’t see what was happening.”

Ding Jun smiled at her and went on. “You will work for me Tong Jiahui for the rest of your life. And I will determine how long that will be. I will see your son enslaved to me as well as your parents. They are remarkable for their ages and will be an asset in my mines.”

Tong Jiahui screamed and begged, which pleased Ding Jun enormously. Then she opened the drips and switched on the training helmet. Tong Jiahui stopped almost immediately as the drugs took her. These were full strength and did not need the excessive time to operate that the weakened drug used on her special pets did. The helmet’s visor lowered itself and Tong Jiahui found herself staring at a blank screen which flashed an immensely powerful light. Tong Jiahui’s mind stopped immediately. The rest of the program went unrestricted into her brain.

Ding Jun left the room pleased with herself. She would be the undisputed leader of the group.

Exactly one day later Ding Jun returned. She removed the helmet from the unresponsive Tong Jiahui and placed it on a nearby table. She then removed another more complicated helmet and placed that on Tong Jiahui’s head carefully. This helmet was locked onto a drop down frame because it was now imperative the head should not move at all. Spools of sterile ultrafine wires were attached to the appropriate sockets and the whole machine activated.

The new helmet hummed a while as it compared the readouts from the previous helmet against the information it was receiving live. When it was satisfied, thousands of micro holes were laser drilled through the skull. The ultrafine wires were then automatically threaded through the holes and positioned at the precise locations in the brain the helmet had determined. Then electricity at controlled voltages and frequencies was applied. A different setting for each wire.

Eight hours later Ding Jun returned to find the helmet had done its work and switched itself off after pulling the electrodes back out of the brain. She checked the readouts and determined they were all acceptable.

Next she set in motion the controlled reduction and removal of the drugs used. Ding Jun left knowing the machinery would do its work without her presence.

Tong Jiahui slowly returned to consciousness. Once fully aware she realized her predicament and started to struggle. Ding Jun took over thirty minutes to arrive.

“What is happening Ding Jun? Please release me.”

Ding Jun smiled and released her.

“You are now my slave Tong Jiahui. You will do whatever I say to the best of your ability.”

Tong Jiahui stared as she rose.

“Is this a joke? If so it is in very poor taste. You will be in so much trouble when the judges hear of this. I am certain you will be removed.”

“Quiet and stand to attention.”

Tong Jiahui stopped speaking and stood to attention.

Ding Jun stared at her with a face devoid of any emotion.

“As you can now see, you are my slave. I have utilized advanced U.S. techniques that retain your personality, your soul if you will, inside your brain. But your body cannot resist obeying me. This technique is quite untraceable by our judges. They will never suspect you are controlled.”

“You are to rest and recover yourself. Then you will appear at the party as your old self. You will not let anyone even suspect you are not your old self. Once that is finished, you will return home and carry on as usual. I will let you know when to change your routine. Your first task when you return will be to devise a plan to bring your son and parents into my power.”

Ding Jun left.

As the weather was good, all the guests had been greeted at the local airport by a trap pulled by two male slaves, who were, again, impeccably attired. Their enhanced and bejeweled genitalia a delight for all to see. This enchanted the guests but the genitalia display embarrassed the locals who had to accept the goings on at the mansion. They were honest working people who were permanently fearful of annoying the gentry for whatever reason. Their lives and their families’ lives depended on absolute and immediate obedience.

Ding Jun was the center of attention during the party. Partly because it was her party, partly because she was so powerful in their environment but mostly because of the twin red haired and extensively freckled house slaves she had trailing behind her on thin gold metal chains hooked into their septum rings.

These two slaves were absolutely riveting to the party goers. While the Chinese knew of such people, they were not experienced in their exotic coloration. Ding Jun had perfectly enhanced it by a branding overlaid with an exquisite tattoo of the ding seal surrounded by a Chinese dragon on the outside thigh. One slave had it on its right thigh and the other on its left. When they walked in tandem, as they did when following Ding Jun, the effect was stunning. The dragon snaked realistically from the foot, winding round and up the leg, around the seal, and further up the body. It swirled around the ribs and disappeared around to the back before the arms were reached. The dragon reappeared over the shoulder and slid down towards the magnificent enhanced breast. The breast itself became the dragon’s head, mouth open. Various strategic sections of the whole thing stood out in relief. Initially thought to be technically competent, but ultimately basic brandings, the more knowledgeable of the guests soon realized there was something else at play here. The guests couldn’t investigate too closely at that moment, it wasn’t polite, but they thought the slaves’ skin was raised as well, giving the whole art a bas relief form. It was this effect that proved so mesmerizing when the slaves walked.

The breasts’ jiggling as they walked was totally incorporated into the dragon’s design. It became a living, breathing dragon when the slave walked. Each of the red haired slaves had identical art on opposite sides, ensuring this masterpiece could be viewed by everyone when they walked side by side.

The slaves exuded sex whenever they appeared or did anything. They walked behind Ding Jun with swaying hips and sinuously moving bodies at all times. Whenever Ding Jun stopped, for whatever reason, the two slaves shimmered down to the ground to lick het feet and shoes. Their dragons moved with them. They lay gently writhing on the ground while their tongues were on Ding Jun’s feet at all times.

Sometimes, to demonstrate what they could do, Ding Jun stopped and with a small, almost indistinguishable movement of her finger, stopped the slaves from dropping and licking her feet. Another tiny finger movement had them at each other’s lips with their arms around each other. In this position they sinuously dropped to their knees still kissing and exploring each other. If not stopped they sensuously turned around and sixty-nined. They never came except once. That time, Ding Jun said “come,” after ten minutes or so of pure unadorned sex, and they came magnificently. Everyone watching complimented Ding Jun on her acquisition of these paragons and her training methods. Ding Jun adored this attention.

These two slaves were the hit of the party. Everybody wanted to touch them, stroke their pussies, run their fingers through their hair and investigate closely their freckles and the carefully trimmed strips of red pubic hair as well as their identifying dragons and seals. The two slaves made no move to stop these assaults on their dignity. They just stood or moved as directed. The only embarrassment available to them now was not to execute Ding Jun’s wishes perfectly. Their total concentration was always on Ding Jun and her needs. Their pupils dilated enormously whenever Ding Jun was near.

The first to approach Ding Jun was Chi Yuming who was enthusiastic about the party and about the new house slaves.

“How did you acquire them?” she said referring to all the new house slaves.

“Did you acquire them properly?” she added, pretending it was an afterthought.

Ding Jun laughed.

“I’m not that good,” she responded. “However these two,” she nodded to the two on leashes on the ground licking and kissing her feet, “were. Some others were as well, but I do not have the time to play the game with them all.”

Chi Yuming looked again at the two red haired, freckled slaves.

“They are amazing. I’ve seen nothing like them at all. You should be very proud of yourself.”

“Oh yes,” she answered. “I am particularly pleased with my acquisition of these two. I was in the process of acquiring Hóngsè De Tóufa Hé Quèban Yi when I happened to see Hóngsè De Tóufa Hé Quèban Liang and I knew beyond doubt I had to have them both—you can see how alike they are and they are not related. And I knew I had to catch them properly. I have a total set of recordings of the whole process together with all the drug analysis. The judges have already accepted my claims.”

Chi Yuming smirked. “And, again knowing you, I would bet a year’s profits they paid a hefty price to voluntarily become your slaves. What did they pay?”

“Well,” smirked Ding Jun evilly, “they didn’t pay with excessive money. They didn’t empty their families’ bank accounts and they didn’t borrow massively thus breaking their families. That is so boring now.”

Chi Yuming just looked at Ding Jun and waited.

Ding Jun smiled. “That one, Hóngsè De Tóufa Hé Quèban liang, paid me the cash she obtained by selling her sister at a local auction warehouse. She had to acquire her target and get it to the sale room all by herself. And that one, Hóngsè De Tóufa Hé Quèban Yi, planted evidence of serious drug dealing on her parents and siblings, who are all now in jail. It looks like none of them will get out alive.” Ding Jun smirked at the memory. “I sent them here by airfreight and lorry. They would have recovered their minds well before they arrived here. I made certain I have recordings of their responses when their memories and facilities returned. Those recordings are exquisite. Once here I showed them both what had happened to their loved ones before I remade them. I recorded their reactions then also.”

“Their reactions to those recordings are Pure Art. I have never seen anything better. Those events are precious to me. I will never become tired of watching those recordings.” She looked at Chi Yuming and went on, “the judges complimented me on my imagination.”

“I bet they did,” said Chi Yuming with awe in her voice. “And you did all that under the rules as well. I don’t think anyone will ever beat that. But now that you’ve done it, I think there will be many attempts at duplicating your feat. And many failures we will never know about as well.”

Ding Jun accepted her praise as her due right. After petting the slaves’ heads again, Chi Yuming turned and said, “Well, I had better resume the party. Thank you for your information Ding Jun. I am most appreciative. Now, I need to decide which of the western treasures I will use tonight.”

Ding Jun smiled and nodded her head. Then she resumed her strolling to every part of her mansion, making sure her guests were wanting for nothing and that her slaves were performing adequately.

She wandered back to the main ballroom where the majority of the snacks and finger food were available. One blonde slave was laying on her back, totally still, on a table with food and nibbles all around her and on her. The slave was decoratively attired in some diaphanous material which hid nothing but added some interesting shadows to the proceedings.

Another table was one of her slaves. This one was standing on her wide spread legs and bent over at right angles. Two pole supports were positioned under her shoulders to support her weight. On her back was a wooden table where the nibbles were placed. The slave’s hair was braided in an intricate pattern and attached to the table, thus forcing its face up to look outward. Its mouth was obviously wide open. The slave was attired in nothing much. Ultra-high heels, like all the slaves, and impeccable make up. It was obvious to all that Ding Jun had surpassed everybody in the artistic atmosphere and lavish hospitality she had engendered.

Chi Yuming eventually made her choice. It was late and she was sitting drinking with a group of friends when a house slave passed close with a tray. The slave was clearing tables as the guests’ leavings were produced. Chi Yuming actually looked up as the slave bent, straight legged, to pick up some leavings. She liked what she saw and grabbed her butt. The slave stopped and wriggled her ass automatically.

“Stay,” she said. The slave stayed and knelt. Somewhere in the room this action was noted and another house slave was added to the removals task.

What’s your name? And how did you get here?”

“This is Dàng Fù Yu Shouzhi Zài Unt ma’am. Mistress’ mother acquired this one when she was in the United States on business.”

“Details” Chi Yuming added to the tall brunette.

“This one was the wife of a businessman in the USA. Apparently Mrs. Ding bested this one’s husband and bankrupted him. She gave him a choice. Either face bankruptcy without any hope of regaining the power and influence he once had or donate this one to her. He chose to donate this one. Part of the contract was that he had to acquire this one personally, deliver it to the transport then affix it to the slave transport sling himself. All this with video evidence.”

“And what do you think of that Dàng Fù Yu Shouzhi Zài Unt? Do you hate your husband now?”

“Oh no ma’am. That was the best thing he could have done for this one. This one’s life is now fulfilled. It is doing what is best for it now. Dàng Fù Yu Shouzhi Zài Unt cannot think of doing anything else.”

Chi Yuming was about to leave with her choice when, across the room, she saw an incredibly tall bald slave that caught her eye immediately. “Who is that one?” she asked of Dàng Fù Yu Shouzhi Zài Unt.

Dàng Fù Yu Shouzhi Zài Unt looked and answered, “That one is Àomàn de lushi ma’am.”

“Get her here.”

Chi Yuming immediately stood and scurried over to Àomàn de lushi and brought her back. Both slaves bowed then knelt at Chi Yuming’s feet.

Chi Yuming looked at this slave she had never seen before. “How did you discover the delights of slavery under Ding Jun?”

Àomàn de lushi responded immediately without embarrassment. “This one was a lawyer employed by Mrs. Ding in a takeover deal in the United States. The deal went well, but afterwards, this one tried to take Mrs. Ding as a submissive for its own perverted delights. This one remembers adding a drug to Mrs. Ding’s drink and the next thing this one remembers is waking up here, ma’am.”

Chi Yuming looked carefully at the slave. “Why are you different to the other slaves?”

This one was so arrogant, Mrs. Ding took especial pleasure in denying this one its pleasure in itself. This one was proud of its hair, so Mrs. Ding made this one permanently bald. This one added piercings to each of its submissives, so Mrs. Ding had this one pierced as a punishment. This one is pierced in its ears, its nose, its tongue, its belly button, its clitoris and its nipples. Those and the tattoos permanently remind this one of its arrogance towards Mrs. Ding.”

Chi Yuming looked carefully at all the tattoos this slave sported. Its body was covered with the most beautiful and feminine tattoos but these would not be noticed if the slave wore clothes.

“Why are you not tattooed all over?”

“Mrs. Ding, and now Miss Ding, use me in my legal capacity whenever it is required in the United States. This one is used as a gift when the negotiations are successful ma’am. This one looks the part when clothed in business attire and wears a wig. Afterwards, when this one is servicing the opposition legal team, this one’s tattoos and status is obvious to them. This serves to embarrass this one and to warn the United States’ lawyers to behave appropriately towards Miss Ding.”

“Did you have family? What happened to them?”

“This one did have family ma’am but this one’s family was scattered all over the United States. Mrs. Ding instructed this one to collect its family and deliver them to the transport for delivery to China. All this one’s family are now the property of Miss Ding and are working in Miss Ding’s mines. They are useful to display to any United States business team in order to obtain total obedience, ma’am.”

“What happened to your submissives?”

“They are now the property of Miss Ding, Ma’am.”

“And what did you require your submissives to call you?”

“Mistress Heather, ma’am.”

“I assume you are naturally this tall?”

“Yes, ma’am. This one is one hundred eighty three cms tall in its bare feet, although now this one cannot walk without at least twelve cm heels.

“I am glad Mrs. Ding took you. You were obviously a most perverted person and the world is a better place without you exercising your own free will in it.”

“Yes, ma’am. That is true.”

Chi Yuming rose saying, “Come with me, both of you.”

Once in Chi Yuming’s apartment she told the slaves, “Strip but keep your shoes on.” The slaves stripped. Once stripped Chi Yuming closed in on the tall one for a kiss. The slave responded once it determined how Mistress wanted the kiss to proceed. “Over there Chi Yuming ordered. The slave went to the stocks and, after a nod, laid its head and arms in and it was locked in automatically. It placed its legs appropriately and they were also automatically locked in place. It’s legs were then automatically spread wide apart. It awaited it’s mistress’ pleasure. The other slave watched passively.

It’s mistress for the night took her initial pleasure from a crop which she used mercilessly. The slave automatically wriggled its butt appealingly and squealed, which encouraged Chi Yuming to apply the crop again and again. When she had had enough, she simply said “open” to the room and the stocks automatically opened.

“Here.” She commanded.

The slave dropped to the floor and crawled to its mistress who was now sitting on a wide upholstered chair with her legs apart.

“Tongue.”

The slave approached its mistress’ pussy eagerly and began an expert tonguing. Chi Yuming loved this aspect. She loved a slave crawling to her and performing these intimate acts after being severely beaten. The thought could almost bring her to orgasm all by itself.

Then this operation was repeated with the second slave.

Chi Yuming enjoyed a long and pleasant night. The slaves brought her drinks when she was thirsty. Presented themselves to her in any position she desired. Set up the apparatus and locked themselves in whenever she desired a boost to her libido. The slaves used the toys on each other when Chi Yuming became tired and simply wanted to watch.

Chi Yuming slept in late the next day. Dàng Fù Yu Shouzhi Zài Unt and Àomàn de lushi reported themselves to the house vet when their obligations were discharged.

Ding Jun massively increased her influence on the group.