The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paradise Springs

Neither of the three friends had ever heard of Paradise Springs until recently. When it had been brought up during casual conversation they just had to know what it was about this mysterious location that their friends loved.

“What’s Paradise Springs?” Elizabeth had asked her friend.

“You’ve never heard of Paradise Springs?” her friend had pronounced the location the same way a child pronounced ice cream, “it’s the gotta be the greatest spa in the whole U.S., maybe the world.”

“Really?” Elizabeth’s friend Rachel had chimed in, her big, girlish eyes lighting up.

“Oh yes,” their friend said, she acted like it was an honor to tell them about this spa, “you must go if you ever get the chance.”

“That sounds fun, Liz,” Rachel had said, incredibly eager.

“What’s going on?” Barbara had asked, she was sipping her drink casually as she joined in on the conversation.

“Oh, nothing I was just telling Elizabeth and Rachel here about this spa I went to,” her friend said, “it’s heavenly...” she purred.

“Where is it? ‘Cause don’t you have a vacation week left Liz?” Barbara said, intrigued.

“Well yeah but...”

“But nothing, you need a vacation girl, you’ve been too cooped up at work, and Rachel, you can come too right?”

“Totally, no workshops this summer,” the teacher said.

“Super, now where did you say it was?”

One week later, after a little persuasion on Elizabeth’s end, helping Rachel fit her numerous bags in the car, and booking the trip, the three girlfriends were on their way to Paradise Springs.

It was tucked away in some mountains just south of where the girls lived. The drive over was long though, after finding out there was no airport nearby they had decided to take the five hour drive together.

All jam packed inside of Barbara’s station wagon had seemed like a better idea when they were all giddy about a road trip, but now it was a nightmare trying to entertain themselves in the car.

“So what do you think it will be like?” Rachel asked, sitting in the back like a girl on the way to her first day of kindergarten.

“I dont know Rachel, read the brochure I gave you,” Elizabeth was helping Barbara with directions.

Rachel eyed the brochure over once, then a second time to make sure she hadn’t missed anything, then turned it over only to find it blank.

“It just says ‘a life changing trip of relaxation, welcome to Paradise Springs,” Rachel shrugged and set the map aside.

“That’s hardly informative,” Elizabeth said, irritated, “yeah, Barbara just take a right up here and then it’s straight down this route to the spa,” Elizabeth threw the map in the back and pulled out her book.

“Liz, you gotta get your pretty head out of those books and find a new man,” Rachel teased.

“I’ll get one when you get one,” Elizabeth was annoyed, it wasn’t her fault things hadn’t worked out with Doug. He had gone too fast, and she didn’t like how he treated her.

“Ladies, please,” Barbara said, looking at Elizabeth then to Rachel, like a disciplinary mother. The pretty redhead in the back just ignored her.

“You have such nice hair Liz, I don’t see why Doug...” Rachel said, twirling Elizabeth’s soft brown hair.

“Stop it, Rachel, I already told you what happened!” Elizabeth pushed her friend away.

“Rachel quit being such a downer, and leave Elizabeth alone, she knows shes beautiful,” Barbara smiled, pushing one of her own blonde curls from out of her face.

“Fine,” Rachel said dissapointedly.

They drove in silence from then on.

“We’re here,” Barbara said, excited to be pampered for a week in her life.

She parked the car in a surprisingly empty lot. Then stepped out into the hot July sun. She had on a pink blouse, matching sandals, and blue capris, but even in that summer atire she felt hot. Like stepping out of the car had put her into an oven.

“Ahhhh...” Rachel stretched out after the car ride. She was dressed the best for the situation. Wearing a green crop top that showed off her midriff, that was in desperate need of a tan. A pair of jean shorts stopping at her knees, her legs also dying for a tan. Being trapped in a school all year had made her skin turn pale.

Elizabeth took her own good time coming out of the car. She wore a green sun dress that hid most of her bubble butt, however it revealed her mouth watering legs that stood in stark contrast to Rachel’s pale ones. Her sandals made no noise on the ground, and her head was shielded from the sun by a large sun hat.

“Welcome ladies,” said a tall, slender man with a bald head and well trimmed goatee. The brown hairs clung to his face like a stylist did it every morning.

“Hello,” Barbara said handing him their tickets, which he immediately gave to the slender woman next to him.

The woman just smiled a little and put the tickets in her back pocket. She wore a low cut shirt that had the letters “PS” on it in bright gold letters against a blue background. Her short white skirt made Elizabeth scowl a look of disdain.

Behind them several large, muscular men took their belongings from the car. Rachel gave them a hungry look, she hadn’t had a man in so long she was embarrased around her friends.

“Ah, yes we’ve been expecting you,” the man with the goatee said, “I am Tommy Thompson, manager of Paradise Springs, this is my assistant Lisa, and may I welcome you to Paradise Springs!”

“Why thank you,” Barbara said curtly, “I’m Barbara, this is Rachel, and Elizabeth,” she pointed to each of her friends in order.

“I know, now if you will allow Lisa to show you to your rooms. You will find your belongings already in them, if you have any questions I will be at the front desk. Please,” he smiled a gold toothed smile, “do not hesitate to ask.”

With that he turned on his heels and walked off.

“Right this way,” Lisa said leading them inside the hotel.

There were hardly any other guests booked. All the ladies gawked at the huge fountain in the center of the hotel. Swans swam around in the pool of water, and Rachel eyed them curiously.

Lisa led them to their rooms. There was only one floor, and all various forms of plantlife lined the paths. There was no roof and Barbara thought she was in a long lost civilization.

There rooms were right next to each other and each woman entered in her own way. Rachel stayed outside a bit, chatting it up with Lisa, eyeing the swans, wildlife, and baggage carriers one last time.

Barbara went to go ask Tommy if they were the only guests here. She hoped so, she thought about having the whole spa to herself, all the help at her beck and call would be even better if no one else was here.

Elizabeth went right in to her room and thought about what to do next.

Her room consisted of a large queen sized bed, with many blankets and pillows up against the wall. A TV directly across from it, with a few guides on top. A huge wall sized mirror was on the one wall, and a door led off into a bathroom.

Elizabeth was incredibly surprised that all her clothes were in the drawers, her toiletries in the bathroom, and her room key right on the table. She wasn’t sure what she would do next, but the sun dress had gotten strangely itchy.

She put her hat on a rack, and stepped out of her sandals with ease. Once that was done she slipped out of her dress like it was nothing. It fell down around her ankles and she stepped out of it. She was about to bend down to pick it up before admiring herself in the mirror.

Elizabeth liked what she saw. A beautiful woman, in her mid thirties, rich brown hair, and a pair of killer legs. She knew what men liked in her ass, but Elizabeth wanted them to look at her pretty face instead. She ran her hands up her athletic legs, across her toned stomach, but felt dissapointed when she crossed her small breasts.

“You’re very beautiful,” came the voice of Lisa.

“Ahh!” Elizabeth said, startled she moved to cover herself but found it hard with the mirror, “what are you doing in here?”

“You’re friend said you needed some loosening up, I apologize about seeing you naked,” Lisa took a step towards Elizabeth. “It’s just that I walked in, and you took off you dress and well...as I said...you’re very beautiful,” she smiled and was so close to Elizabeth it made her uncomfortable.

“I-I-” Elizabeth backed away a litle bit.

“But your skin,” Lisa ran a hand up Elizabeth’s arm, Elizabeth shivered a bit, petrified at the woman touching her, “it’s flaking a little, may I recommend a dip in the hot tub?” Lisa asked.

“Uh...sure...” her skin was flaking a bit, too much sun would do that, and being a zookeeper she got a lot of sun.

“Great,” Lisa pulled back reluctantly, “I can show you, just follow me.”

“I need to get dressed first,” Elizabeth said.

“Of course...how could I forget?” Lisa said, she knew why, Lisa liked Elizabeth in the nude.

Elizabeth motioned for Lisa to go, and she got the hint. To her chagrin, she waited outside the suite.

“Uh...” Elizabeth held up a skimpy black on white polka dot bikini, “this isn’t mine,” she poked her head out the suite to talk to Lisa.

“Oh...Paradise Springs would like to inform you that you have been given new swimwear since your old ones were frayed and ripped, it is of course complimentary.”

“Where’s my old bathing suits?” the way she said bathing suits, made Lisa feel uncomfortable.

“Destroyed.”

“Destroyed?”

“That is what I said,” Lisa smiled.

“Err...” Elizabeth put on the bikini but felt so exposed she put on a complimentary robe overtop.

Even that made her feel uncomfortable as it stopped just a little above her knee and still showed off a lot of flesh up top. Not that Elizabeth had that much to feel bad about, but the principles of the matter made her upset.

Elizabeth was led like a cow through the hotel. Once they reached the hot tub Lisa wouldn’t leave until Elizabeth got in.

“Ahhh....” Elizabeth moaned, she had removed her robe and was sitting just in her bikini in the warm water. Lisa turned the jets on and Elizabeth felt overjoyed at how good it felt.

“There, soon that wrinkled skin will be nice and smooth...” Lisa purred the last word.

“Yeah...” Elizabeth’s lids were half closed, the water felt so good she just drowned out Lisa’s chatter.

Elizabeth wasn’t sure how long she sat in the water before she was rubbing her pussy but Lisa was long gone by then. The water felt so good on her lips that Lisa felt like the bikini bottom was holding it back.

“No one will know,” Elizabeth grinned naughtily and slipped off her bottoms.

“Oh yes...” she said out loud, moaning as she placed her naked lips next to a jet. Lisa would have felt bad if the water didn’t feel so good. Then once her pussy was so endorsed in pleasure she felt her attention turn to something else. What she might laughingly call her breasts.

Lisa was surprised her nipples were so erect, but rather than care she stroked them as they lay in the bubbles. Sensation overcame principle as she slipped out of her bikini top before she knew what she was doing.

“Ahh...those are the spots...” she said, her eyes half lidded and her breasts fully submerged in the liquid.

“Thank you Lisa...” Elizabeth moaned, “this was just what I needed...” she relaxed in the bubbles.

Eventually her eyes shut and she slept peacefully, the jets giving her constant pleasure, the bubbles rising up and tingling on her chest.

Rachel lay out by the pool, the paper in her hands, a cool drink by her side, and her body absorbing the rays of the hot July sun.

“Are you enjoying yourself Ms. Dawson?” a man said. He was one of the movers, he wore nothing but a tight speedo over his muscled body.

“Oh...” she said, feeling so naked even compared to him. Rachel had nothing but a pasty on her pussy to hide it from the sun and two more on her nipples. She wanted to burn on this spa trip, get a golden brown skin so that she would be the hottest teacher at her school.

“Is that a yes?” he joked, Rachel eyed his manhood through his shorts.

She gulped, “yes, yes perfect...” suddenly out of breath.

“Wonderful, I’m here if you need me,” he sauntered into the pool and began to swim some laps.

Rachel found herself watching him, her newly shaved pussy was getting wet. Subconsciously a hand began to massage her loins, while another helped it along. She watched him go across the pool, his toned body made her so horny.

“We could fuck...no one know...no ones here but us...” she thought, gulping again and sweating profusely.

Rachel figured she’d go for a dip as well. She climbed into the pool, the water felt good on her half naked body.

She nearly squealed as he swam past, then back. Lisa tried to push that away, and decided she would swim her own laps. She began to swim back and forth but each time she past him she got hornier.

The cool water felt good on her tanning body, she laid on her back and felt her tight butt on the cool water. It felt good and she was soon fingering her own asshole...in the pool...in public.

“Get a hold of yourself, Rachel,” she said. Just then he went out of the pool and reclined on a chair. His golden body dripping with water that shone in the sun, his member visible prominently even as far off as Rachel was.

Rachel was horny, hornier than she could have ever been. She was also half naked, and loved the way the water felt on her breasts. She had played with them before in a community pool and gotten in trouble as a teenager, but here no one seemed to care.

It aroused her so much that she saw her juices floating by in the water and she almost collapsed when she accidentally brushed her pussy with her hand.

“That feel so fucking good,” she said out loud. Rachel looked up to see if he heard, if he did he hadn’t cared because he was still lying on his back half asleep.

Rachel never looked away and began to rub her pussy to the bulge in his speedo. She almost came right there in the pool but once she began to breath heavily and whimper the cum wouldn’t come.

“Huh?” she thought. She tried harder, used another hand, three fingers in her snatch, but nothing did the trick. Rachel was practically unconscious with arousal, but so alive she felt like her mind was going a mile a second.

Taking a quick look around she stepped out of the pool. She had lost her bottom pasty in the water, but she didn’t care. Her look had shown her no one was watching.

He was still asleep, even as she stood over him. Dripping from her luscious body, and breathing heavily. She reached down and pulled his speedo down but to no avail.

“Hey,” she said snapping her fingers, “hey big boy, wanna fuck?” she asked, surprised at her own choice of words.

No response.

Rachel knew what would do the trick. His speedo already down, she noticed his member was flaccid but still it had been bulging out of his speedo. She had gone down on men before, normaly after they did it to her and she felt like she was returning the favor. Now it was different, she wanted cock more than anything in the world.

Down on her knees at the end of the recliner she leaned over his cock and placed her head on it. It tasted, surprisngly, delicious. The times she had given head she had reviled it. Pubic hair going up her nose, the taste of sweat, and the fact that his unborn children were going into her mouth.

Rachel couldn’t get enough though. She was gobbling it down like a choice meat, and slowly but surely it got hard. She knew this was the point where she should climb on board and ride him to her own orgasm. However her horniness seemed to fall in direct proportion to her love of cock.

She was bobbing her head up and down on his hard member, eagerly swallowing down what pre-cum spurted forth, and occasionally deep throating it like a hot dog. Soon the dick twitched in her mouth and Rachel tried to fit the entire cock in her mouth so no cum would escape.

It worked as she swirled her tongue around his veined hard on he spurted thick ropes of gooey cum into her mouth. Rachel took it all in her mouth and then his now flaccid meat popped out of her mouth.

“AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!” she howled, writhing on the ground. She came powerfully in her own orgasm, her juices running down her legs and then sinking into the artifical turf around the pool.

She looked up to see the man still asleep and Rachel was relieved for that.

“Phew...” she said, and stood up. She left her pasty in the pool and wrapped a towel around her legs. It soaked up the remaining juices nicely as she walked into the hotel.

One of her pasties slipped off as she walked into the hotel. Rachel tried, but failed, to put it back on. The hotel floor seemed empty so she darted across it, the air felt wonderful on her nipple that she removed the second pasty too.

“Might as well...” she figured.

Once back inside she admired her somewhat darker skin.

“I could be darker though...I think tomorrow I’ll stay by the pool some more...” she said, running her hand across her sun absorbing skin.

Afterwards it was about time to turn in. She stripped out of her towel and lay down on the bed. The air felt good on her exposed body and she thought about going around naked more often.

Eventually she gave up her search and lay on the bed fingering herself. Sitting cross legged she explored the heat between her legs, still unable to orgasm though she just huffed exhaustedly at her attempts. Each time she hoped to reach it she found herself just short.

Finally she fell back, exhausted and beaten by her own sex, into a deep, dream filled sleep.

Barbara was bored.

It was really quite sad, she thought. Having invited her friends on this spa vacation, at a place that was beyond beautiful, and she was bored.

She had tried to enjoy herself. Going to the pool, but no one was around. The hot tub was ‘closed for maintenance’ maybe this place only looked good.

So she had returned to her room, and was unable to find Rachel or Elizabeth. She was surprised about Elizabeth, of all people she she should have been bored. Her friend had always been more of a reader, less of a partier, but now Barbara couldn’t find her.

Tomorrow, maybe, they would plan their days out better.

“It’s just ‘cause it’s their first day here,” she said, “and mine, I have to find something to do.”

She watched TV.

Or more specifically, tried to. The TV only read, insert tape, Barbara had no tapes so she considered that bust. She hunted around for movies.

“Meat Police?” she said, eyeballing a tape that sat on the nightstand. Next to it was an instruction manual.

“I know how to use a VCR,” she said throwing it on the ground, somewhat obnoxiously.

Barbara pushed the tape in and pressed play on the remote.

She was unsurprised to discover it was a porn tape. On it a woman was eagerly giving a muscular man, with a well endowed cock a handjob. Barbara looked at it for a second, somewhat enthralled by the sexual act.

“This is disgusting,” she said, but didn’t move. Only watching, unable to look away as the woman speedily rubbed the man’s erection. Bits of pre-cum came out, covering her hands, she took one off and licked his sperm off like it was nectar.

She found the manual where she had thrown it.

Barbara found the ‘accompanying, play along, toy’ that went with the tape. A dildo, clearly to immitate what the woman on the screen was doing.

“She looks happy...not bored in the slightest...” Barbara slowly began to rub the rubber dildo. Then she rubbed faster, trying to be just like the busty blonde on the screen.

“Good job,” came softly from the TV and Barbara heard a buzzing sound from the nightstand drawer.

She found the source of the buzzing as the woman changed her act to a blowjob. Hurriedly she pushed the vibrator up her pussy just as the buzz went away.

She wanted that little feeling again...only longer.

Like a porn star she wrapped her pouty lips around the false penis. She bobbed her red lips up and down the shaft, wishing there were some balls she could lick or tease. The woman deepthroated the man’s monster cock, Barbara followed suit. Shoving the dildo down her throat and sucking like no tomorrow.

Finally the TV said ‘good job’ again, and the vibrator sprung to life. Barbara nearly passed out from the feeling, it was...heavenly.

After it passed, the sexual act changed again, this time to a tit-job. Soon Barbara learned to speed up fucking herself, the more into it she was, the faster the vibrator went.

The porn film went through other dirty acts. Barbara soon learned just how to fuck her own ass. She wanted more though, she wanted the real deal.

“God, what is happening to me?” she asked herself.

She had found a second dildo with the second tape. It was a girl sucking two cocks at once, getting fucked in both wholes, and other threesome activities.

Barbara couldn’t believe how much she loved it. Soon she was coated in her own juices. Her body reaked of cum, sweat, and a little blood from fucking her own ass. She was a virgin back there and longed for a man to cream his load in there, like that woman in the video.

These thoughts filled Barbara’s dreams as she slunk to sleep, coated in juices, and loving every second of it.

“Lizzy...” came a sing-song voice that rouse Elizabeth from her slumber, “oh Lizzy...” she opened her eyes to see Lisa standing over her.

“Mmmm wha...?” Elizabeth asked, she was tingling all over, the jets had made her skin feel like it had been tickled. They were also still on, but the sun was down and all that lit the hot tub was an overhead light.

“Time for bed sleepyhead...” Lisa rhymed in her sing-song manner and pulled Elizabeth out of the hot tub. Her body still tingled all over, and she liked the feel on her skin as Lisa dried her off with a towel.

“Let’s go,” Lisa put Elizabeth’s arm over her shoulder, and Elizabeth followed groggily, “that’s a good girl.”

Elizabeth hardly knew what was going on as she was paraded through the lobby naked. She didn’t care though, she was too tired, but the air felt good on her exposed breasts.

Finally Lisa laid Elizabeth down in the bed. The naked woman lay there, so vulnerable, Lisa held back her desires. She was a guest, Lisa remembered.

Good night, Lizzy,” Lisa said, put a light blanket over the naked beauty, and walked out of the room.

“Good morning, Rachel,” Barbara said. She had just taken a shower and her blonde hair was freshly curled behind her head.

“Hey, Barbara,” Rachel was eating her breakfast eagerly. She wolfed down some eggs just as Elizabeth walked over to their table.

“Elizabeth oh my...” Barbara just gawked at her friend.

“Liz, what did you...” even Rachel was stumped for words.

“I dont know!” Elizabeth said, angrily. She sat down at the table, with her plate of fruit and toast.

“Are those...fake?” Barbara asked.

“Fake?” Elizabeth asked, like that was one of the seven deadly sins, “of course their not fake!” Barbara reeled back.

“Sorry...but then how did you...?” she asked.

“Didn’t you hear me?” Elizabeth was very angry now, “I said: I dont know!”

“Listen, Lizzy,” Rachel said, “Barbara didn’t mean to offend you...but they...well they’re really nice, Liz” Rachel smiled up at her friend.

They had, of course, been referring to her newly enlarged breasts. Both now stuck out at a well endowed C cup, that was contained in a blue halter top.

“Thanks...I think...” Elizabeth felt more calm and began to eat slower.

Quietly Rachel began to suck on a sausage roll. Moving inbetween her lips like she had a cock the other day. Elizabeth looked up and Rachel, awkwardly, stuffed the whole thing in her mouth.

She chewed it down and swallowed. Elizabeth just shook her head, and ignored her sexpot friend.

“So...” Barbara said, “what did you girls do yesterday?”

“Hot tub...I really think it improved my skin,” Elizabeth ran a hand up her arm, feeling the soft flesh between her fingers.

“I...tanned,” Rachel lied, “all day...yup, and I’m gonna try to get even darker tomorrow.” She was panicking a bit, spouting out words quickly to cover up her lie.

“That wouldn’t be that hard, what’d you do sit in the shade half the time?” Barbara sniggered.

“Shut up Barbie!” Rachel knew Barbara hated being called such a girlish name.

“Well did you?” Barbara asked, ignoring the name. Somehow she was comfortable with it.

“No...I just dont tan easy Okay?” Rachel wondered why her friend didn’t care about the name. Maybe she had just gotten more mature...or less for that matter.

“Well what did you do yesterday, Barbie?” Elizabeth asked, the nickname just rolled off the tongue now.

“Slept,” she lied, “I was exhausted from the trip up, and work has been hard...you know,” she shrugged and reveled in the taste of sausage between her tongue and mouth.

“Well, you should try the hot tub, its wonderful,” Elizabeth purred, far more loose than she had been acting at the start of the trip.”

“Okay...maybe I’ll do that...” Barbara just wanted to be alone with the VCR again.

“Well, goodbye girls, I’ll see you laaaater,” Rachel chirped and stood up. She brushed a bit of sausage grease out of the corner of her mouth.

“Where are you going?” Elizabeth asked.

“Pool, time to get my tan on early...” her pussy got even wetter, hoping there would be more hunks out by the water.

Rachel flounced off, her chest swaying back and forth as she walked.

“Me too, later Lizzy,” Barbara said and wandered back to her suite. She longed for her toys and videos.

Elizabeth went back to her suite as well. She dressed in a candy pink bikini, matching pumps, and a pair of dark sunglasses. Half naked, but feeling sexier than ever she trotted off to the hot tub.

Elizabeth kicked off her heels, and then looked around cautiously. She noticed one of the movers/security guards asleep in a chair. His arms were crossed, his head shaded by a rimmed hat, and his muscled chest rose up and down.

Elizabeth watched him for longer than she felt comfortable. She wondered how his chisseled chest felt...then her eyes wandered down to the bulge in his pants.

She blinked rapidly, and fought her urges. Quickly she sripped out of her top, letting her newly enlarged breasts fly free. The wind felt good against her nipples, and she pinched them a bit to get a sexual jolt up her spinal cord.

Her bottom found its place in the pile of her clothes, as did her sunglasses, and Elizabeth turned the jets on. She lay in the bubbling water and sighed.

This really was paradise.

This morning she had been concerned about her new breasts. Now she liked them, they felt good, and fit her body well. She new they would get her more looks from men, and that made her snatch tingle.

Elizabeth dozed off, slowly closing her lids, and sinking into la-la land for awhile.

A splash awoke her, the moving of water in the hot tub, and the waves pushed her off of her favorite jet.

“Hey what the-” she began, before noticing her intruder.

It was the security guard, naked, in the hot tub with her...naked. Elizabeth would have screamed, but she was so horny all of a sudden.

“Hope you dont mind, I thought I’d take a little dip,” he said, flexing his large biceps as he lay them on the edges.

“N-n-n-n-no, not at all, I dont mind if you join me, I mean not join me, just come in, and not like that, because I dont think that way, well, because...” she babbled a bit, and the guard just grinned.

“You talk too much sweetmeat,” he said, tickling her pussy with his finger.

“I-ahhhhh” she moaned, “do that again...” she purred, coming out of her reverie.

“Beg,” he said plainly.

“What?”

“Beg for me to pleasure you, tell me your nothing but a sex crazed woman,” he relaxed his arms.

Elizabeth fought with herself for a bit. She thought of fucking herself but that wouldn’t be the same. She gave in to her wants.

“Please...” she moved over to his side of the hot tub, placing her small fingers on his muscled arm, “please...finger fuck my pussy, it hasn’t been fucked in soooooooooo long...” she cooed and stroked his bicep.

“Better, come on, make it worth my while,” he said.

“How about a favor for a favor,” she wrapped one hand around his meat, the other she draped across his chest, and her body was now strewn across his.

He said nothing, only grinned wider as she beat his large organ.

Elizabeth liked the feel of the hard on between her fingers, she liked how his hardened chest felt, and how his legs felt on hers. She didn’t just want his fingers in her, she wanted his cock in her.

“That’s good enough,” he pushed her off forcefully, bent her over the side of the hot tub, and Elizabeth’s resistance melted like butter as his hands grippe her bubble butt.

“Ever been fucked in the butt?” he asked crudely, positioning his cock at the entrance to her anus. She moaned with delight as his head pushed a bit into her back door entrance.

“No...” she whimpered, eager to learn though.

“What’s your name?”

“Lizzy...” she whispered, arching her back as his hand ran up it. Reaching around and groping her swollen boobs.

“Well, its real easy Lizzy. Just hold on tight!” he thrusted deep into her.

Lizzy didn’t know how large his cock was, but it felt even bigger than when she had given it a handjob. It was like a monster, fucking her so rapidly she thought it impossible.

“Why didn’t I do this before?” she thought, then squealed as he gripped her tits for balance and delivered a deeper thrust.

“Just -unh-, push back -unh, your nice -unh- ass, sugartits!” he shouted.

His thrusts gained momentum as Lizzy complied with his wishes. Her body felt like it was being split in two by his cock. Like her ass cheeks were the Red Sea and his cock was parting them. Just as she was torturing the metaphor he came the chosen people of God deep inside of her.

“ung...” she moaned, something felt funny. Inside though she felt whole, and happy. After he had filled her with his jism.

The muscular guard stepped out of the pool, put back on his speedo and left the sexpot spa guest marinating in the hot tub.

“I’ll be back babe,” was all he said with a wink.

Lizzy redressed, trying to find Rachel

“Rachel?” she said, in shock.

She had found her girlish friend in the pool. Well half in the pool, half out of the pool.

Her upper body was up and out, pouty lips wrapped around the member of a security guard. Rachel’s lower body was in the water, her tight little butt being pistoned in and out of by another guard.

Rachel just continued, if she heard Lizzy she didn’t care.

A warm hand fell on her shoulder.

“Well, my little assfuck,” said the guard who had recently been filling her ass with his seed, “you ran off before I could introduce you to my friends.”

Next to him were two more guards, each muscled, and completely naked.

“I-I...what is going on here?” Lizzy was shocked, realization fought its way through her psyche.

“Nothing, just a life changing experience at Paradise Springs,” the guard said, taking a step towards Lizzy as she took a step back.

“No, you’ve done something to me, to my friends,” she stepped back fast as they came after her.

“So?” the man asked and laughed.

“Change them back!” she said angrily.

“Them?” one man asked, suddenly at her side, his hand on her bare side, “I think you should include yourself, your pretty tarted up yourself sweetcheeks,” he groped her fleshy butt.

“Stop it...” she said, half heartedly, “it’s not right...”

“Is it? Tell me, does she look unhappy?” he pointed to Rachel, smiling like a dimwit as she licked a man’s cock clean. Her ass still being savagely pumped by the one behind her.

“Well...I guess...” Lizzy was confused, her brain, that had once had answers, now felt heavy.

“NO!” she shouted, a sudden desperation rose up inside of her. She pushed one guard away, and bolted.

Lizzy stripped the high heels away and her bikini top fell off as she ran. Her enhanced melons had ripped through it a bit and it lay in tatters on the ground. However her tits also made her slower, and her agility seemed lessened from before.

She was panting when she reached Barbara’s room, and her heart only raced faster when she saw her friend.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!” she shouted, not angrily, but orgasmically. She was lying on top of one of the muscled movers, his cock pistoning in and out of her ass. On top of her was another guard, who had spread his legs like you would ride a horse, and was filling her pussy with his meat.

“No...” Lisa said, in defeat she just watched the scene, getting aroused the whole ime.

“You need to stop running off so much my big breasted bimbo,” the lead guard said, moving towards her.

“I...” she was broken, but fear kicked in a bit and she backed up.

“Dont fight it...soon you wont want to fight anything. Soon you’ll be little more than a blowup doll, those titties of yours will get even bigger, and your brain will get even smaller,” he was telling Lizzy her fate like a bad supervillain, but he reveled in it.

“Maybe make up a new setting for her, so dumb she cant even walk and chew gum,” the right guard said.

“Yeah, I remember when I first saw you on the security cam,” he said, “so smug, so intelligent, so beautiful with your dress, and so...arrogant,” he was malicious in his speaking.

“You...you’re a monster..” she backed up again as they all encircled her, Barbie’s screams grew louder as she orgasmed.

“C’mon sweetmeat, don’t you like yourself this way? Soft skin, big boobies, a new wardrobe, and a cock up the ass insead of a boring old book?

“Well...I guess that...I did read a lot...” she said, “and I’ve been happier here than ever before but...” she trailed off.

“But its unethical?” the man grinned, she was pinned now, they came at her from all sides. “Pretty soon that will be too big a word for you princess, pretty soon you wont even understand what I’m saying...” he grinned at that knowledge, knowledge she would soon never remember.

“I...I dont really like this you...did something to....” she just trailed off again, it hurt a bit to think, she gripped her head in pain.

“You were pretty happy when I was giving you that little fuck,” he was up close against her now, she could smell his minty breath, “you squealed like a bitch in the heat as I showed you how a real man fucks.”

“But you...” she tried protesting, but whatever she was going to say she forgot.

“He what?” another man was at her side, his hand ran up her creamy thigh, “can’t think clearly huh?”

“I-I, I dont know...” she didn’t know, something was wrong.

“That’s right,” the lead man was so close she could feelthe heat coming off of his meat on her legs, “you dont know. You’re just a sex toy, a little dollie to be fucked, a plastic bimbo, right?”

“I...I guess...” Lizzy liked it that way. As another wave of realization washed over her. She had liked dressing like a california girl gone wild, she had liked getting fucked in the tub, and deep down she had enjoyed being found naked by Lisa.

“Admit it...and I’ll...” he removed her bottoms like they were nothing, “I’ll abate your horniness...” he ran a few fingers along her out lips.

“I’m a sextoy!” she admitted, a thrill coming with it.

“Go on.”

“I’m nothing but a fuckdoll, a love machine, a blowjob dispenser, a horny babymaker, a plastic bimbo, now please,” she shoved two fingers up her cunt and began to frig herself, “fuck me!” she pleaded.

“Well...” he smiled, and moved her dripping hands away, “if it’s what you want...”

“Oh I do want it, I want it more than anything in the world, fuck this cumdoll’s lights out!”

Who was he to refuse her?

3 days later.

They were all out in the parking lot, awaiting the arrival of some special guests.

“Like, I wonder if, like, you know, they have cocks as big as these guys, where were, like going,” Lizzy said, her little girl voice so simple. She was twirling a lock of dyed, bleached blonde hair.

“I, like, dont think they will, the studs here have some big dicks,” Barbie popped her gum and tweaked her nipples.

“Both of you bimbos shut up,” Tommy said, “get ready, the men will be here soon to browse your assest.”

“Tommy, like, what does that, like, mean?” Lizzy tweaked her nipples like Barbie had been doing.

“It means there gonna check out you dumb broad’s hot titties,” Rachel said, joining in the conversation as a car pulled up.

“Huh?” Barbie giggled, “I’m not a broad, I’ma...what was that, like, word? You know...like...Tommy?” she asked for help.

“A bimbo,” Tommy said condescendingly.

“Totally, me and Barbie are dumb bimbo’s Rachel!” Lizzy said defiantly, stuck her tongue out at Barbie and joined Tommy.

Rachel was wearing a candy pink tube top. It was just a scrawny piece of fabric that covered her bare tits. Hardly that, since her nipples poked prominently though after she had tweake them a bit. Her pussy was on display as she wore only a pair of open crotch panties that acted as little more than a target, a target for some man’s hungry cock.

“Is that her?” a man with dark shades covering his eyes asked. He wore a black tank top, a pair of sandblasted jeans, and his straggly brown hair made him look more like a hick than his goatee did.

“That’s our Rachel,” Tommy turned to the bimbo-ized woman, “Rachel, go meet your new master.”

“Master!” Rachel flounced over to the man. She subserviently sank to her knees, and knelt her head.

“Uh...you can stand up, lemme squeeze those ripe titties of yours,” he saide.

“Please squeeze my titties master,” Rachel giggled, she stood up and thrust out her cleavage.

The man gave her a long double groping, squeezing the soft flesh would give him no end of pleasure.

“Everything seem satisfactory?” Tommy asked, a gleam in his eye.

“Even better mister, bitch go get a suitcase from the back of the trunk,” he gave Rachel a spank on her bare ass cheeks.

“Yes master!” she bounced over to the trunk, fumbled with it for a bit, and then pulled out a black suitcase and gave it to her master.

“Thank you very much, she’s all yours,” he took the briefcase and handed it off to Lisa.

Rachel sat down next to her master in the old beater he drove, her hand massaged his crotch and felt a large bulge there.

“This is my world now,” she giggled happily and he laughed as well as the drove off.

A humvee full of shouting college grads drove up to the gates. A skinny man, with a flat face and a pug nose stepped out. He crushed a beer can and tossed it into the car before he shut the door.

“Gimme the cash!” he shouted angrily, then took the briefcase from a friend and walked up to Tommy.

“Lizzy, Barbie go meet your new masters,” Tommy said and Lizzy bounced over.

Both girls wore matching outfits. It consisted of a white blouse that was see through, tied up under her breasts showing a generous bit of underboob, and a massive amount of cleavage. Their dark areolas shown through, as did their erect nipples. For bottoms both girls had on pink micromini skirts that were so short they showed off both of there lovely butts to full splendor.

With both girls hair dyed bleach blonde, their tits enhanced by the spa, their bodies tanned from the sun, and their eyes wide and stupid from all the fucking, they could be twins.

“Like, hey!” they said in unison, each girl stroking one of the man’s arms.

“She’s, like Lizzy,” Barbie said twirling her hair and then pointing at her bimbofied friend.

“And she’s, uh... Barbie,” Lizzy said, cupping her own tits enticingly and pointing at Barbie.

“You didn’t lie,” he said handing Tommy the briefcase, his hand groped both of their asses after he was relieved of the cash.

“We at Paradise Springs always gives a life changing trip, and these girls sure got one,” he said handing the brief case off to Lisa.

“Hey girls, go join your new friends in the van while I do some big boy talk,” the man said, spanking both erotically then turning to Tommy.

“Like, sounds totally fucking awesome!” they said in unison, like bimbo twins they ran into the van.

Inside they found all the cock they could handle, in the form of drunken, wild, and hunky frat boys.

“How do you do it?” the man asked.

“That’s a secret Paradise Springs prefers to keep to itself, good day now sir.”

“Maybe I could make it worth your while,” the skinny man said, his cock still hard from those two bimboized women.

“I repeat, Paradise Springs prefers to keep to itself, good day now sir,” Tommy was adamant.

“Very well, but expect a few calls, our campus will definitely want more of this type of pussy once these girls hit it!” he said, so excited.

“I’m sure they will,” Tommy just smiled as the man ran back into the car.

He caught a brief glimpse of the happy airheads being fucked in all of their holes. There had to be only ten guys in that truck, could the girls last on only ten cocks through the five hour trip back?