The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pangkor Nights

by

A Nony Mouse

He was an American businessman, he was the CEO and owner of one of those computer/communications/electronics multi-national companies. His job took him all over Asia , in fact all over the world.

He had just finished negotiating a buy out of a Pangkor,Malaysia electronics factory, and would—within the next month or two—fire all the management staff, to reduce costs. He would bring in a handful of his own management people and run the company until the time was right to sell off its assets , for a tidy profit. It might put thousands out of work, but it made HIM money.

The Malaysian president of the firm knew what was going to happen but was powerless to stop it. He had too much money, too much power.

She was a bomoh. A bomoh is a sort of a Malaysian witch doctor. Her mother had “the power” and had passed it on to her, and trained her.

When we, in the west , think of witch doctors and priestesses we think of old weathered crones, but Jasmine was young, sensual, and VERY beautiful. Her golden brown skin, her full voluptuous body, and her sensuous face ( as well as her well known powers) made her the most pursued woman on Pangkor island. Any man who married her would be the most powerful man on the island. But everyone knew, even if he had power over OTHERS, he would serve HER. She had “the power”.

He( his name was Jim Richardson) had decided to take a few days off from his negotiations and hit the beach on Pangor Laut Island, one of the last remaining, untouched paradises in the region. There was , however , only one five start resort on the island and he had his secretary reserve a suite there for his extended weekend stay. His fiancee, Heather might join him, but she was on a shopping trip( with his credit cards) and might not.

He chuckled to himself as he boarded the aircraft which would take him from the mainland to Pangkor Island. The plane looked to be around thirty years old ,( about his age and HE was still functioning) a 19 seat flimsy , turbo prop island-hopper. The plane was late taking off, there was a lot of warm air turbulence during the 45 minute flight, and the airport was little more than a grass strip and a wooden hut, BUT as soon as he landed he felt BETTER.

The sun was hot and bright. The beaches , visible even from the airport, were clean, quiet and seemingly deserted. Indeed it seemed to be an island made less for doing something , than to escape doing anything at all.

Perfect to relax. His island paradise ( at least for the next three days).

As the sun sank in the west the temperature moderated and he decided he would take a walk along the moonlit beach behind his luxury hotel. The bright , full moon bathed the beach in an almost bright as day light, yet the breezes were cool and refreshing.

As he walked along the beach he noticed a white beachtowel, about a half of kilometer ahead of him and thought he saw a person lying on it.

The closer he got , the more obvious it was that it was a she ,and that SHE was more than just A person. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

As he stood near her on the warm sand , her body bathed in the moon’s soft glow , he silently gazed at her magnificent beauty.

She was dark in color, tanned by the daytime sun. Her features reflected a mix of her Malay, Indian, and Chinese ancestors . A beautiful genetic mix that gave her full , lush breasts, a slim waist, long dark hair, and a firm , taut body. Her face was stunning.

She appeared to be asleep.

The small, black bikini displayed her skin color ( and a large amount of her skin) to perfection.

She slowly opened her large dark eyes and fixed them on Richardson. He involuntarily gasped. It was as if a jolt of energy passed from her eyes into his.

“Uh...uh....uh...” he stammered.

“Uh, what?” she laughed.

Her English was flawless, with only a trace of an accent.

“ Oh , I’m sorry to disturb you, I was just walking on the beach and saw you here ........”

“No , my pet, you came because I called you .” she said with an enigmatic smile.

“What ? Called Me?", then it crossed his mind that she probably was one of the local prostitutes that hung around the expensive hotels hoping to make a connection and that she had confused him with a client. " I’ll just leave . I’m sorry I bothered you, but my health is important to me and I try to avoid ... well ... you know.”

Again that smile. “No , you WANT to stay, don’t you?”

Certainly, he WANTED to stay, but he SHOULD leave. His fiancee would be angry if he “caught” anything , or even if he engaged in a dalliance such as this. And it was not beyond his Malaysian competitors to use activities such as this to blackmail western businessmen. The newspapers in the country were full of these sodomy and fornication trials.

But , perhaps he thought, he would just stay for a moment, she WAS so beautiful.

“My dear James, it’s important that we have this little talk ... VERY IMPORTANT . My name is Jasmine and I am a bomoh. A bomoh is a person who is blessed with certain powers over others and tonight I am going to show you, my pet JUST how these powers work. You ALREADY have felt a small portion of the effects of these powers because you find you can’t leave. Isn’t that true?”

He was surprised , maybe even flattered, that she knew his name, but this was getting too weird for him.

“Sorry honey, I’ve got no time for this mystical crap, I’m going back to my room now. Maybe some other time you can turn me into a chicken. But tonight... I’m busy.” But try as he might he couldn’t QUITE bring himself to actually leave the spot he was standing on. A spot overlooking this beautiful creature.

As he stood in that spot, he continued to stare at her.

“In fact, my pet I’d like you to come even closer so you can feel the effects of this power even more.... that’ right .. just a bit closer ... come closer ... just another step closer ... and another ... and another ... as you come closer and closer you will find that your attention is focused only on me .... only on Jasmine ... on my voice ... on my eyes ... as you keep getting closer you’ll find , my pet , you can hear ONLY my voice and see ONLY my eyes ... my voice fills your mind .... fills your senses. ”

Almost in spite of himself he was drawing closer, but deep inside he knew he could walk away anytime he wanted. He just didn’t WANT to right now. Right now he wanted to listen to her voice and gaze into those dark, compelling eyes. Step by step he drew closer.

But then he thought ,hadn’t he been getting ready to leave?

He stopped for a moment, trying to organize his thoughts. Why was he doing this ?

“I can see you are trying to resist. But why, my pet? Am I not the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. Don’t you WANT to be close to me. Don’t you NEED to be close to me?” Her honey sweet voice filled his mind.

She smiled at Richardson as he stood , almost frozen in place, before her. No one had EVER been able to resist her magnetic spell, and he would be no different.

“Look into my eyes ........ deeper .... deeper ... into my eyes ... you MUST look deeper into my eyes .... DEEPER , my pet ... deeper....”

It seemed to him, as if her eyes had somehow enlarged to become his whole world.

“You are too weak to resist a true bomoh , Jim. Your attempts to fight me are so feeble. Even now you can feel yourself relaxing can’t you my pet? No more fear. No more futile resistance .. It’s almost as if you were floating off into space now, isn’t it? Floating..... such a relaxed feeling....”

He nodded his head, too confused to even articulate his answer.

“And you know you WANT me to continue to guide you into an even MORE relaxed feeling now don’t you?”

Again he nodded.

Why couldn’t he just walk away?

“Tell me that you want me to help you feel more and more relaxed .... TELL ME” her voice raised in tone a bit, and sounded more commanding somehow.

“y..y...yes.. to ... help... me ... relax.” He now was echoing her words, he was inexorably slipping under her control.

“And to totally relax, my pet you will have to stop thinking for yourself ... just let Jasmine think for you ... it is sooo hard to think ... but Jasmine can think for you, my little Jimmy .... TELL ME .....”

“Jasmine can think for meeee....” he was almost totally under now , but with an almost super human effort he started to back away. He was afraid of the powerful influence she seemed to have over his thoughts.

“Nooooo ... nooooo. stop it ... stop looking at me like that ... it’s making my head hurt .... leave me alone .... please ....”

A few moments before he was captivated by her beauty but now his heart was filled with fear. What kind of powers DID she have?

Still reclining on the sand, Jasmine spoke to him, " then stop fighting me! THAT is what is causing your head to hurt. If you just surrender ... give in to Jasmine the pain will go away.... all you have to do is let me think for you ... and obey me and all the pain will go away..... all you have to do is obey .... obey ... look deep into my eyes and OBEY.”

“Obey?", he responded softly.

“It’s NOT a question my pet. You MUST obey.”

“Obey.” he said, slightly louder.

“Good, my pet. Louder.”

“OBEY!”

“VERY good, obey who?”

“OBEY YOU MISTRESS JASMINE .........OBEY YOU!”

“Yes , that’s good my pet, now kneel down here in the sand next to your Mistress, Jasmine .”

As if the strength had been drawn from his legs , he fell to his knees next to her, unable to stand again.

She raised her well toned leg and thrust her tiny foot toward him, “Suck Mistress Jasmine’s toes, my pet.”

Without hesitation he enveloped her toes in his mouth and wrapped his tongue around each one in turn, then he started licking the arch of her beautiful foot. As he worshipped her foot he felt his resistance flowing from his body .as if the touch of her skin on his lips was draining the very will power from his mind.

She pointed at her legs and obediently his kisses worked their way up. First her ankles, then her calves, then her thighs fell under his adoring lips and it seemed even Jasmine was affected by his erotic worship. Nothing could stop his adoring lips from finally moving to her moist cunt.

He pushed the brief bikini bottom aside and sucked at her clitoris.

“Ohhh ... ohhhh ... OHHHHH , my pet... don’t stop ..... FASTER .... FASTER.... AEEEEHHHHH!! ”

She rested a moment, then reached down with both hands and guided his face back up to hers. Her mouth opened and she kissed the entranced businessman and their tongues intertwined. Then she pushed his face back a bit and once again, gazed deeply into his eyes.

“OBEY .... OBEY .... OBEY .......OBEY.....”

Transfixed by her hypnotic eyes, he was unable to look away as her stare overwhelmed him.

His mouth fell slack as her skillfully woven hypnotic spell enveloped his weakened mind.

“Yes , Mistress Jasmine ... obey ... obey Mistress Jasmine....”

“And ONLY Mistress Jasmine... you belong to me my pet....OBEY ”

“ i.. i... i... i... belong to Mistress Jasmine ... must ... obey .... Jasmineee...”

She lowered her bikini top exposing her perfect brown breasts and pointed one dainty finger at them.

No words were needed for Richardson to understand this command, as he fell to the erotic task of worshipping her breasts.

“ Now you must forget everything. Everything except the commands your Mistress gives you. You must forget your fiancee ... You must forget that you are in charge. ONLY Mistress JASMINE CONTROLS....”

“controls ... obey ...” were the muffled words of response as he continued to suckle her delicious breasts, teasing each nipple and smothering her in warm kisses.

Yet again, she cupped his head in her soft hands and forced him to look into her eyes. Her controlling, magical, hypnotic dark eyes. This time she softly massaged his temples with her fingertips as she held his vision with her gaze.

“Deep under my spell... deep under my control ... no longer ANY will to resist me... mine ... you have become mine ... obey me... OBEY ... OBEY .... OBEY your Mistress Jasmine .....forever....”

He was unable to resist even her smallest command. And there was nothing he could do about it . His eyes were fixed on hers , his mind filled with her compelling voice, He was under her spell...and there was nothing he wanted more in life than that. Nothing more than to be Jasmine’s slave.

“Now rise my pet and take down your swimming trunks and hold your cock in your hands. Or should I call it my cock now ? I own you and I own it.”

Both Jasmine and Jim stood on the warm beach , face to face, she confidently holding his gaze in hers compelling him to surrender to the power of her hypnotic eyes.

She reached out and moved her fingernails along his already engorged prick, making it jump from her erotic touch. She then took HIS hand and guided it to his own prick and whispered hotly in his ear. “Stroke it for Mistress Jasmine, my pet.”

His hand slowly started moving up and down his erect shaft.

She had commanded it.

“My father owned the factory you just bought, but he will continue to run it. You will let him keep the purchase price AND the factory. You will stay here in Malaysia as my slave and serve me as I wish. In fact , my pet I will run all your other businesses, through you.

“Yes Mistress Jasmine.”

“ All your willpower , all your resistance, all your desire to escape will stop when I allow you to cum. Your climax will be a sign of your total surrender to your Mistress, won’t it?”

“Yes Mistress Jasmine, my total surrender .” he repeated as he continued to move his hand up and down his cock.

“But you NEED to cum. You NEED to show your complete surrender to me, don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress Jasmine, " he said as his hand continued its movements.

“Faster now, my pet. Faster. And when I reach the number five you will no longer be able to hold back, your surrender will be complete.”

“One ... each stroke brings you closer to total domination by your Mistress.”

“Two... You will obey her every command ... her every wish .. her every thought...”

“Three .. So near now, so near to your complete surrender...”

“Four .. Soon to be mine... Mine ....MINE .. when you come TELL ME THAT YOU ARE MINE .....”

“FIVE ... SURRENDER!”

At that instant a steam of white fluid escaped and he fell to his knees, screaming, “YOURS ... YOURS .. MISTRESS I AM YOURS!!” And then he collapsed.

Everything went black.

His eyes blinked slowly as he opened them.

He was in his bed , in the luxury hotel, air conditioner humming.

The sheets felt cool and clean. His body felt freshly showered.

Had it been an hour or a day?

Was it all a dream?

Then the door leading from the bathroom opened, and out walked sensuous Jasmine in a soft, flowing blue silk robe.

As she stared intently in his eyes his gaze became fixed and vacant , then she whispered. " Hurry up and get ready my pet . Your fiancee called while you were asleep and she will be here soon. I have plans for her . Do you think she will enjoy serving a bomoh too?”

Jim just nodded.