The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pandemonium in the Condominium

A story inspired by Curvasion’s Natural Slavery Concept.

It USED to be a nice quiet condo. Just adults, no kids, no loud parties—just the kind of peaceful place that a woman could work on her doctoral dissertation during the day. And that’s just Rebecca Martin was doing.

The attractive , 30 year old, blonde worked on her Ph.D. thesis during the day and three times a week ,in the evening, she taught a class in anthropology at the University as a teaching assistant.

Her husband, Pete, was a banker and , true to the term “bankers hours”, worked 9 to 4:30, Monday through Friday. They enjoyed their tranquil weekends together and also their shared time on two week nights when Rebecca didn’t teach.

They were an extremely happy, if conservative, couple.

Then SHE moved into the condo.

Her name was Malika. She was from Nairobi, and seemingly had no job outside of her home. Neither Pete nor Rebecca were offended by the fact that she was black. But BOTH of them were in a constant state of anger because of the NOISE coming from the suite of rooms directly above theirs.

It seemed she and her friends NEVER rested . Parties, screaming, pounding on the floor until all hours of the night , as a result, the teacher and her husband couldn’t sleep.

Then the noise would again start up EARLY each morning and prevent Rebecca from writing during the day. She started looking forward to her three nights a week teaching, it got her out of the condo, and into a little peace and quiet.

Complaints to the condo board went unheeded. If at first the board members were sympathetic, as time went on they became unresponsive to the complaints of loud noises the Martins lodged.

Thank goodness she was teaching tonight, the noise during the day had been unusually loud and disruptive..

Rebecca vowed ,to herself ,that she would talk to the new neighbor in the morning.

As the students filed into Rebecca’s class, on this particular Wednesday evening she was startled to see her new neighbor, Malika, take a seat near the front of the classroom. As she sat down she handed Professor Martin a pink slip of paper indicating that she was auditing that evening’s lecture on “The Cult of the Serpent”, a subject she was interested in ,due to the cult being purportedly headquartered in the area of Africa the young black woman had been born. A subject that reminde her of her African heritage.

It seemed to Rebecca, however, that attractive young woman had become almost totally westernized, at least in her dress.

She was wearing a shiny, black, tight fitting black cat suit, very sexy, but totally out of place in her classroom, but VERY western.

When the class was over, she thought, Rebecca would take advantage of the woman’s presence to tell her about the noise in the condo AND explain to her that even visitors to her class must dress appropriately.

The hour went quickly, and Malika did, in fact, add to the evenings lecture by sharing her knowledge of the cult. She mentioned that the rumor in her part of the continent was that the Serpent Cult STILL existed and trained it’s, primarily female, membership in the ancient arts of Natural Slavery, an almost magical mind control art. It was even rumored that there were “Institutes” of Natural slavery located in many cities in Europe, Asia, and North America, but the headquarters remained in Nairobi.

Although Rebecca reminded everyone that Malika’s stories were only rumors, they did add to the interest of the students during the class. The attractive African woman seemed to bask in the attention the class gave her and paid special attention to some of the most attractive girls in the class, even exchanging phone numbers with some.

As the final bell rang Professor Martin asked Malika to stay after the class so they could speak.

“Malika, I have a couple of things to say to you. One is that IF you decide to audit this class again, please dress more conservatively, and second, and for me most important, please can you control the noise you make in your condo? You are right over my place and the noise is really disturbing to me and my husband.”

An enigmatic smile crossed the dark beauty’s face and she replied, fixing Rebecca’s blue eyes with her own dark brown orbs, " I probably won’t visit this class again, and as to the second request, I will make SURE the noise does not bother you any more. You WON’T be bothered.”

The blonde just kept staring into those deep , dark eyes long after the woman was silent. She could not seem to look away.

The Professor shook her head to break contact with the young woman’s eyes and regained a bit of her composure. “Well thank you Malika. Isn’t Malika a Swahili name?”

“Yes, my dear,it is, it means Queen , in my tongue..... am I not queen-like?”

Rebecca laughed, nervously. " Yes , I guess you ARE. Thanks for coming tonight and I hope to see you in the halls of the condo from time to time.”

She was careful NOT to invite the woman to her home. For some reason the tall, black woman made her nervous. The less they came in contact..... the better.

The remainder of the week had been relatively quiet, Rebecca hoped as a result of her conversation with the new neighbor, and the blonde professor had just sat down for a cup of coffee on a quiet Monday morning after Pete had left for work. She looked forward to a peaceful day of at her computer, writing

.

Suddenly there was a loud knockat the hall door and she quickly walked over from the breakfast area and opened it. Perhaps Pete had forgotten something.

Instead, there stood Malika.

She was dressed in what only could be called a dominatrix outfit. Black leather, tight fitting, exposing the dark, latte flesh of her stomach, accentuating her full breasts, and showing off her firm, muscular arms.

Rebecca was surprised by her appearance and just stared at the woman, open mouthed.

Without a word, the dark beauty stepped in, grabbed the blonde by the arm ,and brought it up behind her in a classic wrestling maneuver, the chicken wing.

Finally, the beautiful black woman spoke, “Come on bitch, you’re going to learn your lesson NOW! MARCH ! Nobody talks to me like you did in your class.”

She pushed the terrified woman down the hallway to the elevator and then shoved Rebecca inside. The elevator slowly traveled the single level to the next floor where Malika’s condo was located.

The blonde stumbled several times as she was pushed down the hallway to Malika’s. The dark woman seemed to Rebecca to be so much stronger than her. But she was trying to figure out how to get away and call the police. Perhaps Malika would relax her guard and she could escape.

Yet, Rebecca’s fear grew with every second.

She was shoved into the apartment, and immediately recognized the floor plan as the same one in her unit, but the decorations were sparse, the only ornaments being several statues of the icon of the Cult of the Serpent, which she recognized from her studies, and several benches, chairs and metal fixtures, the likes of which she had never seen before.

Even more startlingly, in the corner of the room, the teacher saw one of her students, a pretty redhead named Heather Langley, kneeling , naked, in a strange position, legs apart and arms clasped behind her head, wrists crossed, exposing her whole body to the view... or touch .. of anyone in the room.

The professor shouted out, " Heather run for help! She’s occupied with me and you aren’t tied up or anything.... RUN. Now is your chance to escape.”

But the red headed student remaine immobile in the , vulnerable, position, although her face contorted, as if she was somehow struggling within herself.

Malika laughed , a sexy, powerful laugh, " She can’t move. She has become enslaved to me and I have COMMANDED her NOT to move. Natural Slavery is NOT a myth. It is a reality, as you will soon learn.”

Then she threw the blonde teacher to the floor.

Rebecca tried to get up to run but Malika easily threw her back to the ground.

The professor tried to crawl away to avoid the dusky beauty’s grasp, but each time she ALMOST got away, she was drug back to the same spot on the floor, in front of the Serpent icon.

Again and again Malika forced Rebecca to the cold, wood floor. Every time the blonde tried to get away, she was pulled back. And each time she was brought back she felt weaker.

It seemed to Martin that fighting Malika was useless.

She felt so helpless, so weak.

“You can’t resist me, Rebecca. I’m too powerful for you. I’m too strong. I’m superior to you in every way you little slut. That’s the basis of Natural Slavery. The superior being ALWAYS exerts a controlling influence over the inferior. Soon you will be MINE.”

Rebecca was in a panic. She felt dizzy and weak. What was going on? Why didn’t Heather just get up and leave? Why did She, herself, feel so defenseless?

Malika suddenly ripped at the blonde’s clothing , tearing away everything she wore, leaving Rebecca exposed and naked on the floor.

Then she grabbed the naked blonde’s hands, put leather restraining cuffs on her wrists and then her ankles , and finally clipped the cuffs to rings in the floor, exposing Rebecca’s tender body , helplessly spread eagled on the cold wood of the apartment floor.

The professor began to cry.

“Good.... good ..... you are learning that I am in charge and you can’t resist.....” Malika’s voice seemed to echo in the captive teacher’s brain.

With that the dusky dominatrix knelt down on the floor next to Rebecca , and brought her warm, soft body close to her prisoner. Rebecca trembled with fear, but felt unable to move away.

Now the African woman started toying with the shackled blonde.

She placed a surprisingly gentle hand on Rebecca’s mid-section and just let it rest there, it’s warmth spreading throughout the pit of Rebecca’s stomach.

The erotic touch of the African woman seemed to confuse and weaken the captive professor evn more. She couldn’t focus. Everything was becoming a blur.

The blonde’s struggles became weaker and weaker and soon her crying stopped, her eyes seemingly lost their fear, but appeared dazed and vacant.

Periodically ,Malika would lean over and gently blow on the professor’s nipples and exposed clitoris and erotic shivers shot through the girl’s immobilized body. But through it all Malika kept Rebecca immobile , a prisoner to her unbreakable grip.

“We’re close now, my dear,” Malika whispered into the weakening woman’s ear, blowing her hot sensual breath onto the blonde’s neck and ear.

Rebecca’s body shook with a huge sigh.

As the woman lay, almost motionless on the floor Malika released the shackles on her wrists and ankles.

Weakly, Rebecca again tried to get up, but was held motionless by her captor.Malika no longer needed to use her full strength , Rebecca’s resistance was so feeble.

The dark dominatrix again pushed her down, but Rebecca was putting up less and less resistance. She felt so weak, so powerless in the grip of the beautiful woman.

As the African beauty held the blonde motionless ,she started what could only be described as the gentle, yet complete, violation of the weakened woman. She touched her body , intimately, everywhere, again and again. now knew she could not resist the touch of her Queen , Malika. The African kissed and licked the silent girl, and then lay down beside her softly rubbing the skin of the now almost semi concious woman.

Rebecca’s eyes fluttered as the tender assault on her body continued. Her mind could not focus on anything but the pleasure she was feeling.

Finally African Mistress concentrated all her movement on the tracing of her soft hand in a circular motion over the blonde’s mid section , stimulating the muscles of the helpless teacher’s stomach. These slow, gentle manipulations bypassed the last vestiges of resistance that Rebecca had mustered in her mind and completely destroyed any will to resist that remained in her.

Malika was, indeed, a skilled practcioner in the arts of Natural Slavery. She had captured Rebecca in less than an hour. In that short time she had turned an independent , intelligent, beautiful college professor into a helpless slave.

The blonde professor heaved a giant sigh, an indication to Malika of her total surrender.

You are now totally helpless to resist me , aren’t you, my little white slave?”

“Y..y..y...yessssss.....My Queeeen Malika........”

It was hard for the Rebecca to get the words out but once she said them they seemed so natural.

“Then rise up and take your place next to Heather.”

Moments later the two helpless women knelt together in front of their queen. Both were in the same position, thighs spread, arms raised behind their heads, wrists crossed behind their necks. Exposed to the view and touch of their Dark Mistress.

Malika placed her hand under the chin of the blonde professor and forced her to gaze into her dark eyes. Her face remained motionless, transfixed by the African’s piercing gaze, as she brought her face ever closer to Rebecca’s entranced visage.

Her tongue snaked out and traced a sensual pattern on the unresisting woman’s lips.

Both sighed.

“Before we start your final subjugation my pet, why don’t you take this pen and paper and write your husband a note.” It was not a question it was a command.

Rebecca took the pen and wrote what her Mistress dictated.

“Dear Pete, what a surprise I have for you at Malika’s apartment. As soon as you get home, come up and knock on the door three times and something amazing will happen, love rebecca”

As Malika pulled the blonde’s face toward her pussy, she spoke softly. " I am able to control men by using a similar technique. Although different parts of the body must be stimulated ,men are no more able to resist my power that you two pretty little slave girls were.”

With that she directed Heather’s lips to her now naked brown breasts.

It felt so good to exercise her erotic powers over these two inferior Americans.

More had previously fallen captive to her irresistible her powers.

Still more would fall under her spell before she had accomplished her task here, in America.

But for now, she just relaxed and enjoyed the pleasures that her new slaves brought to her soft, beautiful body.