The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paladin to Pigsty

Lin wiped another line of perspiration from her brow, frustrated. The life of a knight was never supposed to be glamorous, but no one ever mentioned how much sheer dust and dirt accumulated on a sweaty human body going from village to village. For a regular person, this would be a regrettable inconvenience, but for Lin, it was borderline torture.

Even from a young age, she had always been incredibly averse to being dirty. Though she was a tom-boy at heart, she was the only girl in her village not to go running about in the fields and pastures that surrounded the place. Scoffing at the other children, she instead focused on a more long-term plan.

Day after day, she trained with a simple stick and a hay bale to try and emulate some of the sword maneuvers she had seen the city guards perform during their drills. And despite the fact that she frequently had to stop and clean herself, she made incredible progress; turning a spindly little girl into an athletic young woman.

Before long she had joined the city watch, dealing with drunks and random idiots grabbing her ass. Still, the work allowed her to hone her body further, as well as afford a decent set of armor and a passable sword. So armed, she made her way to the capital to become one of the illustrious royal guard.

Unfortunately, she found the application process was a bit more involved than she had expected. She passed most of the tests with flying colors, even disabling several grown men with ease in hand-to-hand combat, but apparently there was one more incredibly annoying step on the road to glory: errantry.

The laws surrounding the prestigious position of royal guard stated that any and all applicants must complete a quest as a knight errant before being considered for the post. Despite Lin’s obvious martial prowess, she found that the guard captain simply would not budge. And so she found herself on the road.

The quest was simple; a few people had recently gone missing along one of the major roads between the capital and several of the small outlying farms, and Lin was to find out and eliminate the cause. To this end, she went to the first place any adventurer should go at the start of a quest: an inn.

The place looked like trash from the outside. Boards falling off of the front of the building seemed to be well complimented by the like of ratty looking horses tied to the lopsided hitching post. Lin was even more glad she had decided to walk instead of taking one of the horses offered by the order. Not only did she not relish the thought of riding on top of something so filthy, she didn’t imagine one of the placid and well trained horses would survive long against the almost wild beasts stamping outside of the inn.

To top it all off, not more than five feet from the foundation was a large, mud-filled pigpen, complete with several fat squealing pigs. She shuddered at the thought of even approaching that mess, and hastily made her way through the door before the smell could make her gag.

The inside of the inn was worse than the outside, with the floor covered in tracked-in mud and gods knew what else. Men laughed as curvy waitresses minced about in outfits that seemed far too small for their assets. One particularly... jiggly girl was straddling one of the customer’s knee as he sloppily spoon-fed her his soup. Most of it ended up splattering across her exposed chest, but by the dim look of pleasure in her eyes, she didn’t seem to mind much.

“Ugh, pig.” Lin remarked to herself as she sat down at the bar. The clank of her armor had drawn some stares, and some of the country bumpkins were openly gaping. The innkeeper seemed unfazed though, and sauntered over to her.

“So, cutie, what’ll it be?” he leaned over the counter, his body far too close for Lin’s comfort. It wasn’t that he was unattractive, quite the opposite. He was actually rather handsome, in a rough-cut sort of way. She just didn’t have time for dalliances, especially with someone who ran a place like this.

“Information,” Lin replied, sternly. “I’m looking into the disappearance of several local watchmen that used to patrol this area. This place is smack dab in the middle of the route they were supposed to take, and I’ve never known a bartender that didn’t know at least half of the shady activities in their given area.”

“Well, that’s a given, miss. Someone in my line of work, we don’t know what’s going down, we go down, you know? Thing is, we also know when to keep our mouths shut, and for much the same reason. Tell you what though...” his voice fell to a whisper, “have a bowl of soup, look real casual-like, and I’ll talk to one of my regulars; see if he knows something.”

“Certainly, I’d love a bowl of soup!” Lin made sure to make the statement loud enough to be heard by anyone around her without seeming like she was shouting on purpose. She even tried to look excited by the prospect, though the reality was she didn’t want to touch a drop. This was further confirmed when the bowl was placed in front of her.

It was bigger than the others, and filled with a thick brown broth. Vegetables floated lazily in it, though none of them looked particularly fresh. Worse still, there were no utensils.

“Um, can I get a spoon, please? I’m not sure I can really... eat this like this.” She vaguely turned the large bowl in her hands as she spoke. A bit of it splattered out by the motion and when it touched her hand, she quickly began wiping it on her breeches.

“Sorry, babe, we’re all out. Just go ahead and tip it back. It’s not too heavy for you, is it?” He grinned at her, smugly. Then he leaned in and whispered, “Look, I’m giving you this thing to buy us some time. The guys here are going to think I’m screwing with you, which is exactly what we need, so play along!”

“Right, um, yeah...” She mumbled. “Heavy, this is nothing!” she scowled at him as she raised the bowl. Some of it sloshed out and splattered against her arms, but through extreme force of will she managed to finish the motion.

As the soup touched her lips, she prepared herself to suppress her gag reflex. What she wasn’t prepared for was just how delicious it was. Her eyes widened in pleasant surprise as she started sipping at the soup, trying desperately not to spill any further. The flavor was nearly overwhelming, and she felt the sipping rapidly turn to slurping. She had literally never tasted anything like it. It was at once a complex mix of flavors and yet something very... basic.

As the liquid began hitting her stomach, she started to feel very basic herself. She couldn’t seem to bring herself to care about the people around her, or even her quest. Everything came back to simply eating more of the delicious food.

She wasn’t sure when she had finished the bowl; she only vaguely remembered licking at the bottom, trying to get every last drop. She heard a thump and looked down to find that someone had put a fresh big bowl of the stuff in front of her. She squealed in delight and immediately grabbed the bowl, shoving her face into it.

Sticky soup poured down her meager chest as she sloshed her face around in the soup. She could feel the tunic under her armor sliding around against her wet skin and she moaned into the bowl. Before long she had finished that one as well and had begun looking dumbly around for another serving.

“Looks like our little cutie is done, eh?” the barman said, cupping Lin’s ass in his rough hands. She grunted and wiggled in his grasp, though in pleasure or rejection she couldn’t say.

“Well, let me go ahead and get you one of these to go,” he hefted another full bowl of soup, which Lin weakly grasped for,” and I’ll escort you to your room. ”

The room was just a short way from the common room, and once at the door the innkeeper simply handed off the bowl to Lin’s eager hands and smirked; ushering her inside and closing the door behind her.

* * *

Lin stumbled through the door to her room, her view partially obscured by the bowl of soup she had begun immediately holding up to her face. The entire front of her armor was coated in the sticky stuff, and the sheer amount that had poured down her chest had made her tunic feel tight and constricting.

She needed to take the armor off, it was starting to hurt, but as she looked around the room she saw that the only bit of furniture to be found was the loose pile of straw that served as the bed. The only option was to put the bowl on the floor, but as Lin looked, she found that the floor was absolutely filthy.

It turned out that her soggy boots had tracked in a great deal of mud on the way in, and between the cheap hay bedding and the dirt, the room had become practically a pig pen. The sheer thought of it caused Lin to shudder a bit, which made her clothes feel even tighter. In frustration she put the bowl down in the least muddy corner of the room and began to strip.

After her breastplate was shucked off and carelessly tossed to the side, Lin immediately saw why her clothing had felt so tight. She didn’t know how it was possible, but she had apparently had so much of the soup that her normally smooth belly was pushed out and rounded. From the look of it, it seemed as though having all that food splashed on her had caused a rash as well, as there were several little red marks across it as well. As she ran her hands over her sticky, fattened stomach, it rumbled with hunger, and Lin was hit with a wave of disgust... and arousal.

She let one of her hands wander down to her pussy, which had also been coated liberally by her messy eating. She was surprised to find that it wasn’t merely food that had caused her thighs to stick together; her sex was dripping like mad, and her lips were thick and swollen with need. As her fingers ran over her protruding clit, she gave a loud snort and fell to her knees.

Lin was no stranger to pleasuring herself. At the knight’s academy it was something of a weekly ritual, as it helped her focus less on the fit and virile cadets around her and more on getting ahead. Still, even her headiest fantasies were but shades in comparison to the raw ripples of sexual energy that was ripping through her body now. She cried out as she realized that her knees were now coated in the mud that covered the floor, but for some reason she couldn’t bring herself to take her hand away from her pussy to get up.

She looked down at the disgusting mess, and her mind began to panic; just as her hand began to speed up. She grunted as her body threw itself forward, and she barely caught herself by pushing her remaining hand into the slog. She could feel the filth between her fingers, and her aversion was matched only by how right it felt.

Just then her other hand left her pussy, which had begun practically spraying her sticky juices down her legs. She squealed in defiance as her hand betrayed her; it had reached down and grabbed a handful of the mud below her and had begun rubbing it over her tits. The sheer animal pleasure of it was intense, and she began to moan and grunt as her fingers kneaded the dirty mixture into her soiled skin. Soon it wasn’t enough, and she felt her body being lowered onto the floor.

Her stuffed belly hit the mud first, and each time one of the little red bumps touched it, she squealed with need. It wasn’t long before she was pressing her tits and even her face in the filth. She began to roll around in it, and as she did, her hands began to wander again. One hand found her discarded meal, and she looked out from her body as it pulled the bowl towards her. She saw with relief that little of the mud had actually gotten into the soup, but she realized that the bowl had been hit by quite a bit of the spray from her pussy.

She tried to fight it, she tried so hard, but nevertheless Lin found her face rooting around in the slop, snorting in simple joy. As she messily at the food, her other hand had snaked back and was squeezing her ass, which felt rounder and curvier, even to her overtaken mind. Within a few moments it seemed discontented with simply groping and Lin felt her muddy fingers slide into her virgin asshole.

Despite her openly sexual nature, Lin had never played back there at all, viewing it as both dirty and degrading. Of course, as her fingers pounded in and out of her now messy hole, she found that there was something about dirty and degrading that she really, really needed.

As she fucked herself like an animal, her meal was starting to wind down. Contentedly and mindlessly she licked her lips and looked sluggishly around the room. That was when she saw her armor; her slightly sticky, but nonetheless shining armor; her reflective armor. What she saw tore her world apart.

Her belly now hung low to the floor, and it dragged in the mud below her. Startlingly, so did her breasts, which had become huge fatty globes on her once athletic body. Looking back, she could see her ass had become wide and thick as well, to the point where she couldn’t see her hand as it pistoned in and out of her. Above her ass, a pink curly tail sat, and it made her stomach churn in fear. That was when she saw her face.

Her once plain beauty had been replaced by an upturned pig’s nose, two thick, dull tusks and big flopping pink ears. She tried to cry out, but she found all she could do was oink and squeal... and she still couldn’t seem to stop her mud-coated fingers from fucking her swollen ass.

“Oh gods”, she thought to herself, trying to hold on to her human mind, “he’s turned me into a pig... I’m a fat, disgusting sow... and I’m... oh gods... I’m in heat.”

Her mind flooded with images of males of all kinds mounting her piggy body, and her pussy responded with a fresh supply of juices. She oinked and grunted as she sloppily made her way to the door, thinking about all those cocks down there. She knew she was just a disgusting, smelly, slutty pig now, but she figured that someone must be desperate to fuck a sow like her.

Unfortunately, she couldn’t seem to muster the intelligence required to open the battered brass doorknob, and she searched around the room for something, ANYTHING, that could quench the need in her swollen cunt. Just then she saw it... despite not being much of a rider, she had always been a fan of riding boots, which featured a rounded, pointed tip. She desperately grabbed at one, not seeing or not caring about the filth that coated it.

As she couldn’t seem to bring her other hand to cease its ministrations, Lin was forced to lower her face and tits into the mud so she could bring the boot to her thick pussy lips. The tip slid right in, and she began pushing it in and out of herself in time with her other hand. Meanwhile, she had found her reflection again, and was grunting in animal lust and shame as she watched what she had become.

“Fuck yourself, you sow... that’s right, fuck yourself because you’re too dirty for anyone else to want to fuck you...” She rubbed herself into the mud, quivering at the feel of it. “Good thing you’ll fuck anything, even your own muddy boot. Keeps a dumb slutty animal like you out of trouble... keeps you from filling that fat belly with piglets.”

As she became more humiliated, her thrusts became more insistent, and her oinks and grunts became even more animal-like.

“Just think of all those cadets seeing you now, you pig. Seeing you for what you truly are... You think they’d fuck you now? Maybe as a joke.”

She thought of all the people back home seeing the thing she had become... she thought of her parents, their faces turned away in disgust at their mud-coated pig of a daughter. She thought of all the cadets at the academy just passing around the fuck pig, who happily gobbled up any cum they might spill on the floor. Lastly, she thought of her old self. Her old, beautiful, fit self. Something she could never be again. And thinking of that, the orgasm began to tear through the rest of her mind.

* * *

Lin woke up with a start, throwing off her covers and leaping to her feet. She quickly took in her surroundings and was both intensely relieved and ashamed by what she saw. The room was simple but clean, with a comfortable bed and several decently made creature comforts. One of said creature comforts was a nightstand, on which rested several partially drained bottles of booze.

Though she now knew it to be nothing more than a horrible nightmare, Lin still patted down her naked body, feeling the familiar jiggle of her tits and thighs as she did so. She even inspected her ass, which was as round and sensitive as usual and had no sign of a tail. Sure, she may be curvy, and a little dirty when it came to sex, but she was no pig.

She flopped back on the bed, putting off her walk of shame downstairs by fucking herself into a quick orgasm. As she squealed in ecstasy she wiped her messy hands all over her face and tits, until she smelled of nothing more than sweat and slut. Content that she was back to normal, she grunted and got out of bed to look for her clothes.

Her armor and weaponry were missing, which bothered Lin slightly, and the clothes that she found in her pack were... off. She remembered quite clearly trying on each set before packing them away. She even remembered these breeches... They were the ones with the difficult button, but they always fit just perfectly on her thin frame... wait, that’s not... huh?

Her head felt hazy and she fell to her hands and knees on the floor, absentmindedly rubbing her thick-lipped, hairless pussy for the simple comfort of it. It felt like she was being pulled three separate ways. In one, she was a strong, athletic girl who abhorred dirt and lived for her independence. In another, she was a curvy slut, who had gotten ahead by being willing and happy to do any disgusting act anyone asked of her.

Lastly... was something deeper; something instinctual. The curvy girl was just an analogue... deep down, Lin felt like a pig. A messy, horny and completely unrestrained pig, who lived only for fucking, and eating and rolling around in whatever filth she came across. The feeling was compelling, to say the least.

As her mind reeled, her hands continued their ministrations. As her fingers tired of pumping in and out of her messy cunt, she switched hands. Stuffing her dirty fingers into her mouth, she moaned at the taste and her mind slipped further towards the animal inside. Before she could cross the boundary though, there came a pounding at the door.

“Wake up call! Come on downstairs for breakfast!” The man pounded once more and then moved on to the next room.

Lin’s body quivered with need, though whether from hunger or lust she couldn’t tell; the feelings were too intertwined. Giving her needy clit a few more vigorous, oink-inducing strokes, she squeezed herself uncomfortably into her only clothes.

Lin made her way down the stairs slowly; the rubbing of her too-tight pants had begun causing a problem. With her pussy still sensitive and swollen, the soft leather of the breeches riding up felt almost as though she was rubbing herself with every step. Before she had reached the bottom she could feel her arousal start to slowly soak its way down her thighs, and an audible squish could be heard with every movement.

It became worse as she got near to the counter in the main room again, as the scents of the kitchen wafted out to her. She openly sniffed and snorted as she tried to take in as much of the aroma as she could. Lin sat down quickly, waiting impatiently for the barman to come bring her breakfast. She rubbed her crotch against the rough leather of the chair without really thinking about it, and by the time the man came out to her, she was openly grunting and the scent of her cunt was blatantly mingling with that of the food.

For his part, the barman didn’t seem to notice or care; not that Lin was in a position to truly appreciate it. Now that he was watching her, she had managed to stop grinding against the seat, and instead was just squirming slowly, flushing at the feel of her juices sliding around her ass.

“So, last night we had a little trouble with you. Not sure if you’d remember or not, but you ended up taking out the better part of a few bottles of some of our hardest stuff... which you apparently couldn’t handle. You owe me a bit of thanks, little lady... I was the one who ended up getting you to your room after you stripped yourself here in the commons.”

Lin still had the presence of mind to feel ashamed of herself somewhat, and snorted out an apology. She had never had a knack for holding her alcohol and the last time she had drank... well, the rumor was it was a miracle she didn’t get knocked up after some of the things she did. Part of her remembered swearing off the stuff... but that part was fading. What she did remember was loving how much people liked to take advantage of her when she drank... not that they needed booze for that.

Besides, she thought, maybe it could work to her advantage. She had never been scared of showing off her body, and even though it felt a bit more... jiggly—andhornyandmessyandpiggy—than she fully remembered it ever being, she didn’t know a man alive who didn’t become a complete idiot in the presence of the blatant display of a girl’s assets. She wouldn’t be surprised if some of them were already fighting over who got to fuck her needy holes... err, talk to her first already.

“Well, thank you for taking care of me last night, though you could’ve stayed...” Lin thrust her bulging tits out tactlessly, causing several of the shirt’s seams to nearly burst from the strain. Already the combination of sexual need and the coating she gave herself before had caused the shirt to go nearly see-through with sweat and her juices, but now her fat nipples stood out even more clearly under the cloth. She toyed with them as she asked about the whereabouts of her armor, and her underclothes.

“Being cleaned, all of it, just like we had to do for the common room floor when you got done with it. As for staying... well, you kind of made a pig of yourself last night, little lady. I don’t fuck the pigs.” Lin snorted a sharp inhale at being called a pig, and she felt her already overactive pussy start to pulse. It became worse when he set the bowl of soup down in front of her. She was disappointed with how small the serving was, and she downed it in one messy gulp.

As she was pushing the bowl around the counter trying to lap up every last bit of the delicious substance, she felt the rough hand of the barman squeeze one of her tits, rolling the thick nipple in between his fingers. The thin material of the shirt did nothing to stop the sensation from rolling through her body, and Lin gave an appreciative squeal from around the bowl.

Soon though, whether by the movement of the man’s hands or the press of her belly, the shirt’s buttons finally began to pop open. Her belly and tits swung free beneath her and both throbbed with need as she tossed away the empty bowl with her mouth. She oinked in frustration as she searched everywhere to find another meal, but soon she felt the barman’s fingers on her nipple tighten down and tug; pulling her away from the counter and towards the kitchen.

As she got up on her hind legs, Lin could hear the leather of her pants creak under the strain of her piggy body. Waddling along after the man, she began to slip her pants down as best she could. Soon her little corkscrew tail bobbed above her naked ass, which she awkwardly rubbed with each step.

Once they reached the kitchen, Lin’s legs nearly gave out when she saw what was inside. Along one wall a huge trough was set up, and it was filled to the brim with the soup. At the trough, side by side and ass to ass was each of the girls Lin had seen the night before. Each one had a little piggy tail like hers, and was noisily oinking and squealing as they messily downed the food.

Despite the compelling smell, Lin tried to turn around and run. She didn’t want to be a dirty smelly pig! She wanted to be a knight; an athletic, strong and above all CLEAN knight! She barely got turned around when she felt the man slap her growing ass. Whether the force or arousal knocked her over, she couldn’t tell, but she fell onto all fours with a grunt. The floor was dirty and wet, soaked in splashed soup and the pungent runoff from each of the obviously aroused piggy girls and intermingled with a heavy layer of mud.

It was this mix that Lin’s face fell into as she hit the floor, and she felt her tongue reach out on its own to lap up some small puddles of soup and juices. Soon she was snorting and licking her way towards the girls, adding to the mess. As she went, she shucked off the remainder of her clothes; her humanity, and her grunts became more animal and needy.

Following a particularly tasty pool on the floor, Lin licked and nibbled her way to and up one of the other girl’s thighs. She grunted weakly as she felt the strong arm of the barman hold her back, but soon even her dim piggy mind registered what he was doing.

The man had picked up a bowl from one of the countertops nearby, and filled it to the brim with some of the steaming liquid in the trough. He then poured some out over the pig-girl’s jiggling ass. As it leaked down over her already messy cunt, the girl began shaking and squealing in orgasm, rubbing her tits and belly against the dirty ground. Lin watched dumbly as the girl’s pussy began to squirt against her face, and without the man holding her back, her hunger took over once more.

Lin started by burying her snout in the delicious mess that had fallen between the other girl’s legs. Part of her screamed inside as her snout slid along the ground, sniffing and snuffling for every drop. “No! This is disgusting! This isn’t me!!!” But for every resistant thought came “It is disgusting, and it’s everything I am and deserve... I’m a messy, disgusting pig who wants nothing more than to roll in the muck and be used by anyone and anything that will touch me.”

With each of her piggy thoughts came a wave of humiliation-fueled arousal, and her efforts to lap up the mixture doubled. Before long she had oinked and grunted her way up to the other pig’s sticky cunt, and Lin greedily began slurping away at the mess. Soon her flat, upturned nose was rubbing against the girl’s asshole as she tried desperately to get her tongue deeper inside.

As she mindlessly pushed her snout against the pig-girl’s hind end, Lin’s hands began working on their own; scooping up as much of the filth from the floor that she could and rubbing it up and down her growing body. Soon, mud began to cake between her rows of fat teats, and her hands began dirtying her own holes as well.

Her fat fingers were greedily swallowed up by her needy asshole, and as she fucked the muck deeper inside herself she finally felt the last of her human mind slip away.

Gods... something, ANYTHING... Fuck me... Fuck the dirty pig... Fill me with cum, fill me with filth... So hungry... So horny....

The thoughts reverberated throughout her simple piggy brain, and the orgasm that followed thundered throughout her entire body. Squealing, oinking, she fell over; rolling around in the filth of the floor while her treacherous body thrummed in pleasure. Dimly she heard a laugh, as the barman slipped up next to her. He slid a simple collar around her neck and roughly attached a rope to it, tugging Lin to her feet.

Her hanging rows of tits drew lines in the dirt on the floor, and the orgasm only intensified as he led her out of the kitchen. She oinked in need as she struggled against the rope, trying to get back to the other pigs and that wonderful trough.

“Not yet, little piggy... We’ve still got some fun planned, you and I. No good having you break yet... not completely any way.” he chuckled, walking both of them out onto the dirt path behind the inn.

He took off Lin’s collar and made his way behind her. She oinked happily, rubbing her body in the dirt and wiggling her ass for him. She knew deep down she was nothing more than a dirty, stupid pig, but maybe he was horny enough to still want to fuck her. Her pussy leaked in front of him, and she felt a burst of excitement as she heard the jingling of his belt buckle.

His fingers rubbed just inside her thick cunt lips, and she began thrusting back against them. He seemed to just be teasing her though, and he always pulled them just out of reach.

“You want me to fuck you, piggy? Want me to soak that filthy pussy of yours in my cum?” As he spoke, his fingers started working in and out slowly.

“Oink!!! Yyyyess!! Oink, fuck me! Fuck me, make me dirty! Use my filthy pig-cunt like the animal I am!” Her body was building up to another orgasm, and the man seemed to sense it. He kept her just on the edge, feeling her quivering sex squeeze around his fingers. Right as she felt she was about to cum, she felt him pull away completely, and she presented herself; waiting eagerly for his cock.

SLAP! She felt his belt smack along the curve of her ass and she squealed in pain and fear.

“You want to get fucked like an animal, piggy? Well go on!” He pointed at the nearby forest, brandishing the belt as she recoiled. Her bestial mind took over and she crawled quickly into the underbrush to escape the angry human. Naked, horny and frightened she ran far from the inn, hearing the man shout behind her.

“Have fun, little piggy. Plenty of lovers for you in there! We’ll see you back here tonight for your next feeding!”