The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This one started when I found a few interesting bodypainting pictures online. I wanted to find some way to work it into my particular turn on, and this is what resulted.

I should thank E. Coli for his excellent critique of the rough draft.

Painting

“Welcome, welcome. Would you like your face painted?”

“Just looking? Of course that is fine. Have you been enjoying the fair? Good, good. Here, you should look at more than the paints, take a look through my catalog.”

“Don’t worry about that: all my paints are water based, and wash off with just a little soap. Guaranteed not to stain skin or clothes. If they do, or if you are not satisfied in any way, just ask for your money back.”

“You like that one? Excellent choice. So many go for the basic: cats, clothing. Truly, that design would be excellent on you. Would you like to see?”

“Oh, no! As I said: if you are not satisfied with my painting in any way there is no charge. Besides, it has been a slow afternoon. How about I try it, and if you like it I’ll only charge half price. If you don’t like it, there is water right here, you just wash it right off, no charge. It would be good advertising for the adults to see that I can do something other than a couple of butterflies on a child’s face anyway. Ok? Ok.”

“Here, have a seat. Comfortable? Good. No, please, face this way, so I can use the light. Yes, perfect. I’ll start on your forehead, you can talk no problem.”

“Careful now, the paint will be cold for a moment. I hope you’re not ticklish. Otherwise, this could get interesting...”

“Hmm? Oh, you would be surprised where some people are ticklish, especially when some tiny little brush is doing the tickling.”

“Yes, I paint more than faces. Carnivals aren’t all I paint for... Why, you want the full body treatment? Ok, ok, little joke. We’ll keep it to your face for the moment.”

“Oh, I’ve done birthday parties, receptions, anything. Mostly kid’s parties, though the local nightclub has me come down once a month or so. Once I did a bride for her wedding day, under the dress. She wanted to surprise her groom. Something blue. I have to admit I enjoyed that one. Unfortunately, I wasn’t invited to the wedding. Oh well.”

“Now, you’ll have to stop talking for a moment. It moves your cheeks to much. No, don’t clench up, just sit relaxed. That’s good...”

“Hmm, this green matches your eyes. Excellent, it will make the final art a better piece.”

“Now, pout your lips, like you are trying for a kiss. Perfect; just hold that for a moment. There, good. Try not to lick it off.”

“No, it’s perfectly safe. It even tastes good, but it messes the effect.”

“One moment... No. It needs to go lower. Do you mind if I do your neck as well? Same price. Ok, it will be just a moment.”

“My paint? Oh, I make my own. Secret recipe. I just couldn’t find anything that looked quite right otherwise... Besides, people like it when the paint doesn’t taste and smell like paint.”

“Would you mind loosening your shirt? I just want go a little under the collar, make it look like it continues on. No? Good!”

“Here, take a mirror, what do you think? Beautiful is it not? Matches you perfectly. Here, why don’t I do your hands as well, strengthen the illusion.”

“Come over here to the counter, where you can set your hands down for a moment. Hmm, I really should do your nails too... I can just paint right over them, it won’t hurt the nail polish. Just wash it off.”

“Just a moment, I think I’ll use a bigger brush for the arms. We don’t want as much detail anyway.”

“Hmm? Oh, I’m just pushing your sleeves up a moment. Same as your collar: we want to get it under the clothing, don’t we?”

“Now I can come back with the little brush and touch it up a bit, put in some of the fine detail that we missed...”

“Here’s the part where we really see if you are ticklish. Turn your hands over. No, don’t set them down. You’ll have to be careful for a few minutes, not touch anything, or you’ll smear the paint.”

“You have a point. If we’ve done the arms, we should do the legs too. Here, take off your sandals. Come, stand on the chair. Then I don’t have to bend down quite as far. Nice legs.”

“You’re being awfully quiet up there, what are you thinking about? Just enjoying the paint? It is quite nice isn’t it? Soothing, just feeling the brush strokes... I’ve had clients comment on it before.”

“Me? Oh, just enjoying the view. You have very nice legs.”

“You know, I think it would be easiest if we just removed your skirt. At least until the paint dries. Don’t worry, I’ll lock the door, no one will come in. But if you keep it on it will keep brushing against the paint... You could hold it up, but you hands are painted already.”

“Here, let me. I’ll just put it over here, by your sandals, Ok?”

“By the way, there is a mirror over there in the corner. What do you think so far? Good, isn’t it? It’ll be stunning when we’re done.”

“The paint? Glad you asked actually. It’s just some chemicals I mix up, really. It’s based on an old herbal recipe I found. There are a couple of side effects, but most people don’t notice them. Especially if I use my normal mix, which includes some commercial paints.”

“The side effects? Well, the first one is simply the fact that it makes itself feel better. Simply put, the more you have on you the more you want to be painted. It just feels so good. Don’t you agree?”

“Spread your legs a little, so I can get to the insides here... Good. Oh, don’t worry. I’ll stop anytime you ask me to. And it’s not like it is addictive or anything. The effect fades when the paint dries.”

“Here, why don’t you step down a moment. I think I’ve got your legs done. No, don’t put on your skirt just yet: the paint needs time to dry. Just stand there a moment, let me see if I missed anything.”

“Hmm. No, that just won’t do. What? Oh, I was just thinking how the paint stops so close to the edges of your blouse. Even when you roll your sleeves back down, any time you reach it will show where the paint ends. Not to mention the neckline doesn’t follow the cut, since I couldn’t get inside...”

“Yes we could go a little further, but the only real way to do that would be for you to remove your blouse.”

“Here, let me help you with that: your hands aren’t quite dry yet...”

“Other side effects? Well, there is one that few people complain about...”

“It is the reason your panties are already wet. The arousal level fades out as well, though not as fast as the need to be painted. I hear the sex while it is in effect is something else, too. That’s the main reason I get invited to the gentleman’s club: so the ladies can enjoy themselves with all the klutzes the place attracts. At least, that’s what the ladies I paint tell me. They prefer the full body paint too.”

“Here, how does that feel? You like? Just wait until we are finished: the effect builds strength faster the more you are painted. Just wait a little bit for me to finish...”

“You know, it would be easier if I didn’t have to worry about you bra straps. I’ll just remove them, if you don’t mind? Of course not. At this point I am basically talking to myself anyway, especially if I am using the full strength version of my paint. Which I am. The words are just to give you something to focus on, to help you keep still.”

“I have to admit I was looking forward to getting a chance to paint you. You are a just about perfect canvas.”

“I always love how these stick out at this point. Here, don’t you love the feel of the brush over them? I’ll use the fine tip: put in a little detail. People will be looking anyway.”

“There is one other effect of my paints. It isn’t noticeable when I water them down, but every once in a while I try it to see the full effect. The paint also makes you more likely to do what you are told. In theory you could oppose me yet, but it isn’t likely. Besides, you would have to focus, which I can see you are having trouble doing. Hmm, I think I missed a spot on the right nipple...”

“Well, that’s just about everywhere. The only place I’ve skipped is right... Here.”

“You want me to paint that to? I’ll have to remove the panties, and the only way to do that without smudging the paint would be to cut them off.”

“Also, if I paint everywhere you won’t be able to resist doing anything you are told. But you don’t mind that do you? Or the fact that, once you are fully covered, if you let the paint dry the side effects become permanent?”

“No, the only thing you are thinking about is what it feels like to have the paintbrush there. Not that I’m complaining. This was my plan anyway.”

“There, all finished. You are a good little canvas; turn around, let me look at my work. Mmm, I have outdone myself.”

“You will wait in the back room. I have a couple of buyers coming by later, I may show you to them. Perhaps.”

“On the other hand, I’ve always wondered what happens if you paint someone who is already under the full effect of the paint...”