The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: THE PACKAGE

This story is a work of fiction. Please treat it as such. If this story shows up on a CBS miniseries (or anywhere else off this board) I expect that this board will get the credit that is so due it. If you are under 18, please go away.

Chapter 5

Ms. Abernathy reached for the door handle, opened it, and went in. Insider the set-up was like a typical large hotel room. Two beds, a desk, a couch and a few chairs. It wasn’t as luxurious as Ms. Abernathy’s suite at the Rhiga, but it wasn’t Motel Six either.

Numbers 28 and 52 sat on the large cream-colored couch, and stood as we entered the room. They greeted us with smiles, wearing the clothes we had seen them in downstairs.

Number 28 must have been about 6′2, and number 52 was about 5′6. In the light of the room, they still looked glamorous and sexy, as though they had just stepped out of the pages of the New York Time Sunday Magazine fashion ads.

Ms. Abernathy took the lead.

“Well, you two are quite the lookers. We’re very pleased to have bid high on you. Everybody is here to have fun, so why don’t you two go get changed, while we lie down.”

They acknowledged her authority, and headed off to the bathroom. Ms. Abernathy followed them in, telling me she had to get towels and give them a couple of instructions.

She came out holding two towels.

“Mr. Grayson, this is going to get very interesting, so, again, just let it happen,” she said, hading me one of the towels. “They are experts at what they do. Follow their lead, or follow mine. We’ll take some time to warm up, and then let it go from there. You know the effect they’ll have on you, so just lie back and go with the flow. Could you get the clasp on my back?”

I was reassured by her coaching, and undid her dress as she turned around. I pulled down the zipper and revealed a hint of her amazing form. Then, I started to undress as well.

“We’ll start with a massage. Just lie back and let them do the work.”

There was a variety of oils and other substances on the table between the two queen-sized beds.

Ms. Abernathy quickly undressed, showing off her perky breasts and the rest of her almost supernatural body, and I followed, putting our clothes in the closet.

“You know, Mr. Grayson, you could be a contestant if you wanted to. You have the looks and the equipment,” she said, smiling.

“That’s quite a compliment. I’d do it if you would.”

“How do you think I got into HEIC in the first place,” she said, satisfied.

That was one more note of trivia that I’d have to store for future use.

After we had gotten settled, lying face down on the beds, covered with the towels, numbers 28 and 52 emerged from the bathroom, naked from head to toe. Number 52 wore a simple gold necklace, and came to my bed, climbing on top of me.

“Hello Mr. Grayson,” she said, with her knees spread over my thighs, whispering into my ears. “Just relax for a little, and we’ll get things started. It’s an honor to be with you this evening.”

She was, like Ms. Abernathy, unbelievably fit, with strong arms, taught, smooth skin, and, it seemed, very strong hands. She was absolutely in control of her body, and not even conscious, it seemed, of her nudity. She reached over to the table, and poured some oil from a bottle into her hands. I noticed number 28 doing the same, on top of Ms. Abernathy.

I decided to take Ms. Abernathy’s advice, and just relax and let it happen. I knew about the talent these people had for attraction, because of Ms. Abernathy’s earlier demonstration, and I decided to just let it ride.

Number 52 began the massage on my back in earnest, kneading my muscles on the shoulders and upper arms. I could hear her breathing controlled breaths as she manipulated my muscles. It was heaven, relaxing and stimulating at the same time. Her talented hands ran all over my back, getting each of the major muscle groups as they went along.

After a few more minutes of this, I was completely mellowed, and looked over to Ms. Abernathy to see her smiling at me. She looked up at number I could feel myself starting to get the same tingling I had from Ms. Abernathy the previous week, the sensation slowly growing into my head. I nodded to her.

She looked up at number 28.

“I think its time for you two to switch,” she said.

This, I thought, with a twinge of trepidation, should be interesting.

The two got up off of us, and off the bed. As they switched, the met between the beds and touched each other, sensually. It seemed that they were working on each other as well.

Number 28 climbed lightly on top of me, for someone his size. His numbers mst have been correct, for I could not help but notice that between his legs was a dick the size of mine at least, and probably bigger. He was slightly aroused as he mounted my back.

He settled down onto his knees, with my legs between them, and like number 52, leaned over to whisper into my ear:

“Just relax, Mr. Grayson,” he said, “you have an awesome body, and it is my pleasure.”

“It’s mine as well,” I said, getting back to my mellow feeling as he began his ministrations, but feeling a little nervous.

He was a little more aggressive than number 52, but no less talented. My back, upper arms and thighs came alive under his hands. As before, his breathing became regular and deep as he kneaded my muscles. He was a little taller than me, with a little bit slighter build, more lean, like that of a swimmer.

After a few more minutes, I began to get another strange feeling from Number 28, something I had never felt before with a man. I became aroused, without thinking about it, with him on top of me. I shifted below him to make room for my expanding dick.

He leaned over me again.

“It’s alright Mr. Grayson, just ride with it. You’re in good hands.”

I agreed, as he continued his massage, and closed my eyes to enjoy it.

When he shifted down to work on my legs, I opened my eyes, and looked over at Ms. Abernathy and number 52. They were finished with the massage.

Ms. Abernathy was now on her back, and Number 52 was lying off to the far side, exploring her body, with one hand on her thigh, and the other feeling her breasts. Number 52 saw me looking over at them, and recognized my voyeurism with a tiger look, then slightly pinched Ms. Abernathy’s nipple, causing her to give a short, sharp inhale. Her eyes remained closed as Number 52 put her head to Ms. Abernaty’s stomach, nibbling, and looking back at me.

Number 28 also had finished his massage. I was now fully erect, the towel having been removed a while ago. Slowly but firmly, Number 28 began turning me over, face up. He looked at my member, then, crouching down, looked me in the eyes.

“I’m happy you are pleased, Mr. Grayson,” he said quietly, and reached an oiled hand up to touch my dick. He laid his head on my chest, large and warm, and rubbed his rough skin on my chest.

It was a new experience for me, but for some reason, it felt perfectly natural now, a man fondling me, massaging me. I felt a warm, sensuous glow as the nervousness was erased, then replaced with a tingling, similar to what I felt with number 52.

Number 28 moved over to my side, now lightly running his fingers up and down the length me. He ran his other hand across my body, his strong legs hot against mine. My breathing became shallow as he took a slight grip of my straining dick, making an ‘o’ with his fingers, and smiling.

He lay down behind me, our bodies now parallel, touching, as he continued feeling me. My eyes were closed, and I felt an excitement building inside me. Number 28 was kissing my shoulders, his hands feeling my body. Soon, his head was directly behind mine. I could feel his breath on my ear.

“Do you want me, Mr. Grayson,” he whispered the question, his hands still gliding up and down me. “Do you want me?”

My eyes closed, my body covered with oil, number 28’s scent in the air, his hands touching me, any resistance or nervousness fell away.

“Yes,” I whispered into the air. “Yes, I want you.”

Number 28 continued, slowly, to feel me, his strong hands now owning my stomach, my chest, my buttocks. He then guided me onto my side and then onto my knees, his body never leaving the touch of mine as he came in behind me, like a greco-roman wrestler.

I felt as though I was on fire, as I opened my eyes, now on my knees, my elbows supporting a crouch. I looked over to the other bed and saw more goings on. Ms. Abernathy was on her back still, her hands above her head, arms stretching, as Number 52 was perched like a shark in a feeding frenzy between her legs, mouth engorged on Ms. Abernathy. I watched as Ms. Abernathy’s chest rose and fell in quick motions, her body jerking with Number 52’s movements.

Number 28’s hands oiled slid along my back, as he leaned over to my ear.

“I’m all your’s Mr. Grayson,” he said. “And you’re all mine.”

I closed my eyes as I felt the tip of Number 28’s large dick touch my asshole, like a red-hot poker. All the muscles in my body contracted as he grasped my stomach just above my hips, pushing in with little pressure on me.

“Relax,” he whispered.

I did, on his command. My muscles let go, welcoming him in.

He pushed a little, and instead of whatever I thought I would experience, with each little push into me, I felt a feeling of ecstacy and lust, my breaths coming shallow, my heart racing. I also had a deepening feeling of submission to Number 28, overtaking my body, my mind letting go.

Slowly, he pushed in further, and my asshole began feeling like a sex organ, lighting up with his presence. Without thinking about it, I felt my muslces relaxing, but being stimulated, welcoming him into me.

Far away, it seemed, I hear Ms. Abernathy moaning, but gave it no heed, as I experienced my own shots of energy. Number 28 was now most of the way inside of me, pumping in more with each push, and pulling out just a bit. Each time he moved it brought me to new heights, as his hands now caressed my hips, making me match my motion to his.

I could barely breathe as I experienced his intrusion into me, but never wanted it to stop, as he reached all the way into me and began pounding over and over, my asshole stretching to take him in.

He was into a direct rhythm into me, our bodies now sweating as he pumped away, over and over and over again. I was gritting my teeth as he forced his way into me, my body breaking out into a hot and cold sweat simultaneously.

Soon, I began to feel him gather up for an orgasm, his knees moving in closer to mine, his movements becoming more jerky, and I had an overriding desire to take it in me. I began to grunt, feeling his force jamming into me for the last mount, his balls now slapping mine as they hung loose from me.

Then, at the top of this, I felt him come inside me, with a rush like a raging river. His cum shot up into me, and I thought I could feel it all throughout my body, hot, sticky and wet. He continued coming for what seemed like minutes, pumping every last drop into me, until I could feel it coming out of me. He slowed, his member moving much more easily inside me as it shrank. Finally, he nudged me forward, off my knees, to lie down after his dick popped out of my asshole, lubricated with his cum and what was left of the oil.

I laid on the bed, gasping for air, in a state of shock, never before experiencing the rush of having a man come inside me, trying to fathom it. Number 28 laid down beside me, his dick covered by a towel between the two of us, his body wet with sweat and oil, his head supported on one hand, the other hand touching my thigh.

I laid there collecting myself for a few moments, my eyes closed. Eventually, I opened them, looking at the other bed.

Ms. Abernathy was there, lying on her side, like me, with Number 52 behind her.

“That was quite a show you put on you two,” Ms. Abernathy said with a smile, as number 52 echoed her expression. I caught my breath.

“Pretty good for a first timer, huh?” I said.

“Like a professional,” Number 28 answered from behind me.

Everyone laughed a little, collecting themselves. I announced I had to go to the bathroom, causing a little more tittering.

I went into the bathroom, and had one of the more exciting bowel movements of my life, followed by a quick run of the bidet. I looked at myself in the mirror, and realized, again, that I was in the best shape I had ever been (and I was not walking bow-legged, yet).

As I emerged from the bathroom, I saw that the three of them had all gathered onto the other bed, and both Number 52 and Number 28 were enjoying Ms. Abernathy. Number 52 was on one side, nuzzling up against her, touching and smelling her, while Number 28 was slowly massaging her sex, bringing her to manual climax. All four hands worked like those of surgeons, hitting all the pressure points, sending her into the throes of passion again. Number 28 looked up at me, seemingly wanting me to join, but then realized that I wanted to watch this time. His head slowly went down onto Ms. Abernathy, joining his hand, as Number 52 continued up top, kissing her face, Ms. Abernathy engaging her in a deep french kiss.

I watched as Ms. Abernathy writhed under the two of them, breathing hot and heavy, but ready to come at any moment. The two of them, in concert, brought her to the edge, and kept her there, on the just before she came, for some time, as I watched in amazement. They worked like a machine on Ms. Abernathy, and looked as though they could have done it for hours. Ms. Abernathy’s moans came louder and louder, her breaths deeper, her back arching as though she was in pain, over and over, until, finally, she let out a moan and then cried “now” and Number 28 took her over the edge with his tongue and fingers.

I watched her come fiercely many times as she rode out wave upon wave, Number 52’s hands and mouth occupying the upper half, Number 28 down below.

Ms. Abernathy, still breathing hard, opened her eyes and looked up at me, beaming, now resting on her elbows, her glistening pussy facing me, Numbers 52 and 28 on either side of her, still touching her.

“This is the life, eh, Mr. Grayson?”

Smiling, I joined them on the bed, sliding in behind number 52.

I touched number 52 from behind, feeling her awesome body, the soft breasts against her taught stomach, the lightness of her pubic hair against her firm thighs, and began to warm up again. I was struck again by the resemblance between the two women, from stem to stern. Ms. Abernathy got up off the bed, and went to the bathroom with number 28.

Number 52 slowly rolled over and turned to me, now facing me, side by side. Her face was also beautiful, with light features, sky blue eyes, and a small nose that set off her pouty lips. She looked at me, expectantly.

“Mr. Grayson,” she said quietly, with a smile, “may I be in charge? Lie back, and you’ll thank me for it.” She paused. “You may feel just a little pain, Mr. Grayson, and a good deal of what may be uncontrollable fear, but I assure you the pleasure will far outweigh it.”

I didn’t expect to hear this, but it excited me as well.

Instead of saying anything, I complied, lying on my back, my dick rock hard again, not knowing what was to come.

She started out on top of me, lying slightly to one side, anointing my chest with kisses. I could feel whatever substance she was giving off getting into my system, the tingling growing again, the animal passion, but this time, a more subdued passion, more passive, but just as intense.

She slowly moved across my body, down to my stomach, her hair touching my midriff slightly. I noticed a subtle rhythm to her movements across me, touching, kissing, moving kissing, and could feel myself accepting the tone and pace she set for us. I looked down at her, and her eyes, wide open, were focused on mine, looking at me as if I were prey. After we made eye contact, she nibbled on the skin she was hovering above, and then, still looking at me, gave it a bite. My eyes opened a little more, in surprise, and she gave me a wicked smile. A ripple of fear went through my system, igniting the fight or flight response from me. I did my best to overcome it, and was helped by the obvious presence of her other signals.

She moved down further, to my midsection, and began focusing on my dick, running her face around it, my legs now spread and straining to control myself from taking her there and then.

After rubbing it against her cheek, and taking it in her hand, Number 52 ran her tongue up and down the length of my dick, openly, like a kid licking a popsicle. When she reached the top, she pursed her lips, and took just the tip inside her mouth. I could feel her tongue flicking the opening at the top, and then felt her teeth.

Again, my eyes opened as she looked up at me with her hunter’s eyes. She was getting her message across. With just a little bit of harshness, she ran her lips and teeth down about two-thirds of my dick, all that would fit into her mouth. She went up and down on it, slowly.

I had never felt this before, either, a woman’s teeth being used in oral sex in this manner. It scared me a little, but also increased the excitement. Soon, her teeth retracted somewhat, and she started to go down in earnest, her neck extended over me to take all of it in. Once again, like Ms. Abernathy, number 52 had done this before, and was excellent at it.

My passion began to grow as she took it all in, and was able to tickle me more with her tongue. Soon, I felt her fingers on my balls, tickling them as well. Her grip on my balls, however, became tighter, a little unpleasant as she squeezed them. I looked up at her, and again, with my dick coming out of my mouth, she was looking at me, an intense stare. I could feel myself become a little nervy, but the slight feeling of fear did not overcome the desire she had built up in me. Further, the sight of her red lips wrapped around the base of my cock combined with the intensity of the look in her eyes, made my excitement build. I began to break into a cool sweat, however, as her grip on my scrotum tightened.

Suddenly, however, her grip loosened, and she began to slide my dick out of her mouth, her tongue and teeth riding it all the way up.

She quickly hauched herself over me, lying on my stomach, and her face was next to mine. She moved her head over to my ear.

“Did you like a little danger, Mr. Grayson? A little pain,” she asked in a slow whisper.

Without hesitation, I responded, “yes, ma’am.”

She replied, not missing a beat, “That’s good, boy, that’s good. You learn quickly. You are going to feel a little fear now, and you won’t be able to do anything about it. Enjoy it, and it will magnify your pleasure, boy. Let it be your master, and it will drive you over the edge. Are you still game, Mr. Grayson?”

I thought back to the man in the dance club with Ms. Abernathy. The look in his eyes. It was worth the struggle, I thought.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Then, let’s proceed.”

She slowly moved down to my chest, eyes still closed, as she rubbed her cheeks and jaw against my body, leaving her scent on me like a cat. Soon, the feeling of slight fear began, mixing with the intense feelings of passion, deepened by her soft touch. It was like a subtle voice inside me, of caution.

She then slid further down my body, into a position over my dick, and slowly lifted her head off my chest, eyes closed, slowly inhaling through pursed lips as she came down onto me. My dick, still hard and wet, and now pulsing, slid into her easily as she haunched down over me. She pushed onto me, slowly, in a number of pumping motions, while she pushed her upper body off of me, extending her arms straight up from the bed. Soon, she was sitting up, almost straight, over me, slowly pumping herself using her leg muscles.

I looked up at her in her glory, her slick body muscles flexing, her stomach taught, her breasts moving up and down with her own motions, her head moving back and forth as she positioned herself on top of me and me inside of her. Her body was magnificient, perfect skin, sharp and beautful features, built for speed and duration, with blonde short hair waving back and forth as she got into the saddle.

Once in position, she slowed to a stop, and lazily opened her eyes, looking at me straight in the eye. Her eyes were on fire, glaring at me. Immediately, the fear response grew, spiking me, sending tingles down my spine. She had not changed at all, but something inside me feared her. I knew it was irrational, but I could not stop it.

She placed her hands on my chest, our eyes locked, my breathing shallow. The motion of her legs, pumping on me, slowly, like an oil rig, continued, rhythmically, She slowly took my nipples in her hands, between her index finger and thumb, grazing them. Then, all of a sudden, she pinched them. The fear feeling spiked again, sending adrenaline through me, our eyes locked together again. All of my muscles spasmed, and I inhaled sharply, feeling exhilarated and almost scared simultaneously. At the same time, she clamed down onto my dick, causing a rush of excitment there as well. I was ready go come at any time.

She continued pumping, bringing me closer, then slowing, the fear impulse still a back beat to every motion she took, every response I felt. She pinched my nipple again, causing the same sensation, stronger this time, mixing in with the heightened passion. I inhaled again, my eyes now wide, feeling the electric shock. She let go and slowly sped up her hips, and I could not help but try to match her, my yearning to release growing. She closed her eyes, but I could not take my eyes off her, her head now bowed, riding to the motion, her own body seeming beginning to reach a climax, she began to nod her head, grunting quietly with an “uhn” sound and I heard her own breathing begin to deepen.

She was able to bring me to the edge of orgasm, then back away a number of times using the fear response. I lost all thought, responding only to her, locked in her eyes as she brought up the fear, losing them as it subsided adn she pleasured herself on my cock, then getting riveted back to them as she pinched my nipples again, over and over. I had only an animal response of passion and fear for her, and lost any connection with anything around me. Her eyes, her body, were my entire existence.

Again, all of a sudden, as she was beginning to reach the end, her eyes opened wide and connected with mine as she simultaneously squeezed me again, this time almost drawing blood. Above the slight terror, I could feel her legs contracting against mine as she came closer and closer to coming.

I could barely control my reactions of fear and absolute passion, my mind was racing trying to control myself, deciding whether to throw her off of me and run, or continue the act until we both had released.

She closed her eyes, now on the very edge, and began to moan, almost howl, as she bucked on top of me like she was one a horse. Her head pointed up towards the ceiling, her body yearning, sweating, she and I together approaching the edge, then, suddenly, she pinched again, just as she reached a furious orgasm, tightly, shooting the strongest wave through me as all of her muscles tightened at once, straining for relief. My heart thumped in my throat as the fear shot through me, with an almost terror driving me simultaneously with the unnatural passions she was releasing. I took fast and shallow breaths as she came, pumping down onto me, and felt myself reaching the edge, now pumping into her, as she moved in spastic motions.

“Now, boy, now, fuck me” she cried, moaning as well. She released her pinch and the fear trigger was deluged and overcome with a rush of overwhelming passion inside me as I exploded into her, myself now bucking to speed the release. I let out aloud moan as the passion escaped me physically, sweating straining, looking up at her, riding out her orgasm, her hair now wet with her own sweat, neck still straining. Her pumping and mine continued until I was dry, both of us heaving breaths, everything having been pulled out of us.

She slowly came to rest above me, now looking down at me, smiling like a cat that had just eaten her prey, face shining, wiping her mouth with the back of her forearm. She reached for a towel, poured water on it and put it over my chest. Then she laid down on it, on top of me, and I felt the effect of the fear response subside quickly. I slowly slid out of her, as she spread her legs across me.

We lay there, breathing, as she kissed my shoulder.

“Very good, Mr. Grayson,” she whispered, “very good my boy.” She ran her fingers through my hair. “Most people can’t handle that much of the fear release, you know. You’re quite the man.” She kissed me on the lips, passionately, both of us still breathing hard. “This water in the towel will get rid of the fear response, but you should get a shower soon, to get rid of all of it.”

As we lay there, I heard movement coming from the other bed, and turned my head to look over.

Number 28 lay on his back on the bed, with Ms. Abernathy up and over him in a 69 position. She had his considerable member all the way down her throat, while he, with his head supported by pillows, was attacking her clitoris with his hands and mouth again. Number 52 also was watching them now, and turned to me. “You want to join her, don’t you? You want to join her right now in what she’s doing to him, not him in what she’s doing to her?” she asked.

I hadn’t thought of it, but I responded “Yes, I do.” I looked at her with a smile. How would she have known?

“He has a strong effect on people. Go to it.”

We got up off the bed, and Number 52 headed into the bathroom, while I stood at the foot of the other. Even with the prior events, I was completely unbowed and ready to move again. Ms. Abernathy looked up at me, with a little surprise in her eyes, her mouth full of cock, her hair still wet from the shower with Number 28. Slowly, she released him slowly from her mouth, with a smack of her lips.

“Late night snack, Mr. Grayson?” She had a wry smile on her face, as she held his dick out to me.

“Looks tasty, I suppose,” I responded.

“Very much so. I recommend it, if you can get it down.”

“I’ll do my best, Ms. Abernathy.”

“You’ll succeed, Mr. Grayson.”

She moved out of the way, and positioned herself above Number 28’s face, her back to me, and hands against the wall. Number 28 continued on his way with her.

I then got between Number 28’s legs, the opposite of where Ms. Abernathy had been before, and began taste him. His cock had a salty taste, combined with the saliva of Ms. Abernathy, and was bent away from me. It was hot, and huge. I did not waste time with going slow, though, but put my lips around it, engorged myself with it. My entire mouth could only take about half of it, however. I was salivating over the exquisite taste, and his cock was becoming wet again. I put it against the back of my throat, like a doctor examining your tonsils. Slowly, I went down further onto him. My gag reflex started, but I was able to overcome it by moving down on to him one bit at a time. The taste of his cock was like ambrosia to me, hot, salty, meaty and pulsating in my mouth. My lips wrapped around it, like I had felt so many around my own, and I used my tongue to stimulate it more. Soon, I was pumping him in and out of my throat, his dick squeezing into me, the tip touching the back of my throat, going down into me, and coming back up, with a regular motion. I soon heard Ms. Abernathy moving, and looked up to see her being approached by Number 52. Now, Number 28 had me alone. I felt his hands on my head, now guiding me onto his huge member, sliding it up and down my throat, his strong hands using my head to fuck himself. I was loving it, the smell of him, the taste of him, all of him surrounding me. I was raptured with him, and could feel him tighten up as he prepared to come. His dick was now red hot in my mouth, my lips barely able to hold it, my breath almost cut off, breathing now only though my, I could feel him girding himself to come, his hands now tighter on my head, pumping me up and down I heard him grunt again and again with each pump down onto me, and then I felt, with my tongue, the hot liquid shooting out through his dick and into me. His salty-sweet cum shooting down my throat and into my mouth, hot and sticky, milky I drank it in, trying to breathe and swallow at the same time, sucking it off him. I licked all around his dick as he slowly pulled my head up, trying to get every last drop from him. He pulled my head up to look at him.

“That was your first time?”

“Yeah,” I said, breathing hard. “What did you think?”

“You have a bright future in front of you, Mr. Grayson. You’re a quick learner.”

“Thanks,” I said and climbed up next to him.

I had never been attracted to a man before, but for right now, this one night, something riveted me to Number 28. I had a feeling it would wear off, though, and decided to roll with it, as Ms. Abernathy had said.

“Let’s go take a shower,” he said.

“Good idea,” I replied. I was still hot for him.

Ms. Abernathy and Number 52 were making out on the bed noisily and as Number 28 and I we headed for the shower, they were switching to the 69 position, two almost twins going at it like dogs.

Number 28 and I got into the shower together and turned the water on. The shower head, again was very large, and had a huge rate, washing us both off in seconds. During the shower, as we washed the accumulated residues from our bodies, my feelings for number 28 went back to what they were before. No infatuation, but a healthy respect for his manhood. As he showered, he must have noticed this is me.

“Mr. Grayson, I believe this is your first time, but you show incredible ability. It’s pretty amazing that the fear didn’t get to you, either with her or me.”

“I didn’t think any of this would happen,” I said, truthfully. “I didn’t think the power you two had was going to be that strong.”

From the room outside, we heard Number 52 going into spasms, yelling from something, not sure if it was pain or pleasure.

“Nobody ever does. Ms. Abernathy told you about the ‘special powers’ we have, so I don’t have to make up some story. It’s just something that we can do. I can’t explain it, but it’s there. And it can do amazing things. Typically, I wouldn’t be attracted to men either, but, you know, the powers work both ways, and, well, you get used to it,” he smiled, finishing rinsing off his adonis-like body. “Just between you and me, though, Ms. Abernathy told me to pay special attention to you, you know, to encourage you. She wanted it to be a special night for you for some reason.”

“I think I’m going to be her partner.”

“Wow. Good luck.”

“Thanks. And thanks for the good time. Not to be crude, but you’re a great fuck.”

“No problem, I enjoy my work. I’m not going to use it on you anymore tonight. Hey, by the way, we’re not done yet. That’s the other thing about the power. What most people could only experience in weeks, we can co in one night. You’re benefitting from that too. I think she has one more scene planned. Kind of a finale.”

“It’s pretty awesome” I said. He was right. I felt completely refreshed, and, by the way, reloaded. No muscle strains, no tiredness. I had no idea of the time.

We finished up in the shower, toweled off from the seemingly limitless supply of towels, and headed back out into the room. The women were on the same bed, recovering from their engagement.

Ms. Abernathy looked up. Number 52 didn’t look any worse for the wear.

“If you two are finished with each other, I’d like some time with you,” Ms. Abernathy smiled.

“But you two looked like you were having so much fun,” I said.

“We’d both have more with you,” Ms. Abernathy said.

Number 28 nodded, went to Ms. Abernathy and kneeled down on the head of the bed, his dick becoming hard again, seemingly at his command, his hands supporting himself against the wall. Ms. Abernathy saw this, and knew what to do. She crawled to him on the bed, butt in the air, and continued where she left off previously, searching his midsection, then, after some minimal foreplay, going down on him, sucking quickly, getting to the root.

Seeing Ms. Abernathy’s butt in the air, I decided to take the initiative, and crawled up behind her on my knees. I put my hands on her buttocks, and prepared to enter her, doggie style.

She slowly took Number 28 out of her mouth, and turned to me, with eyes half closed, saying “Mr. Grayson, do me like he did you.” She then turned around, and went back to work.

I was happy to oblige.

I got some of the oil from the nightstand, and lubed myself up, getting hard again quickly. The water had dried off me, and Ms. Abernathy was exuding something.

I quickly got back up to speed, and found my target. Ms. Abernathy had a small, athletic butt, not much there, but her asshole was the perfect rose. Red and tight. I positioned my dick, poured more oil on it, and pressed in, slowly. As I did so, I heard her loud reaction, a moan snuffed out by number 28’s dick in her mouth, she was loving it.

I pressed in further, using more warm oil, slowly pumping now into her, a tight fit, but snug.

After a few moments and more oil, I was almost all the way in, and began to get into a regular rhythm going into her further.

Number 52 then climbed up onto the bed, face up, under Ms. Abernathy. There wasn’t much room down there, but she was able to begin an attack on Ms. Abernathy’s clitoris through some trick positioning. I could feel her nose against my balls as she reached her face up and underneath. She reached out to me, and held herself up against my back for support.

Ms. Abernathy had people al over her, and was now moaning from the activity coming from any number of exits. Soon, her body began to jerk, as Number 28 reached the edge, and began to come down her throat. She took it all down, all the way, and began to buck from the force from behind, me and Number 52.

After finishing off into Ms. Abernathy, Number 28, hunkered down lower, and started oral ministrations on number 52. He obviously knew her well, and was able to get her caught up quickly. She was barely able to continue into Ms. Abernathy. However, Ms. Abernathy was just about finished, as she began to moan from the activities going on in her lower half.

She was moaning almost into the pillow now, elbows supporting her. Soon, she was saying “now, now,” and I felt myself drawn by her command to come inside her, and did so. My dick exploded into her, the force different from inside her other openings, a tighter hole, less room to shoot.

Simultaneously, she came, actually ejaculating into Number 52’s face. I had never seen this before, but Ms. Abernathy left some liquid on Number 52, who quickly lapped it up like a kitty cat, while trying to manage her own passion caused by Number 28’s expert care. Ms. Abernathy and I had finished, and watched the end game between the two of them, Number 52 going into spasms as Number 28 brought her to the edge, masterfully, and pushed her over, number 52’s face wet with Ms. Abernathy’s cum and some of mine that had leaked out. She was over the edge and wailing as she came, screaming into the air, crying out for Number 28 to fuck her more and more.

Suddenly she came with an amazing force, bucking up and down off the bed, over and over, arms splayed out, in a final crescendo.

She slowly came down, as Number 28 rose up from off the bed, smiling, face wet with his saliva and Number 52’s cum. Number 52 joined him at the head of the bed, and Ms. Abernathy and I went to them as well, all of us embracing, touching and feeling.

Ms. Abernathy, alone, spoke.

“You both did very well this evening. Excellent, in fact. Gregory is very very fortunate to have found you.”

They both thanked her, and taking some cue, got up off the bed, both of them kissing Ms. Abernathy and me passionately. They gathered their clothes from the bathroom, and said their final goodbyes, walking out into the hall with towels wrapped around them, leaving Ms. Abernathy and me on the bed, her head on my chest.

“Well, was it what you expected, Mr. Grayson?”

“Ms. Abernathy, I can’t even think of where to begin. And I can’t thank you enough,” I said, letting out a huge sigh.

“It was well worth it, though,” she said. “This place lets you do things you’d never even think of doing anywhere else. In fact, it sometimes forces you to do them.” She chuckled. “Had you ever been with a man before, Mr. Grayson? You record said you hadn’t.”

Without really wondering what ‘record’ HEIC had that contained a detailed sexual history of me, I answered in the negative.

“Yeah, before the Cabaret, I had not been with a woman either. But this place really opens up your eyes to things. You’ve just seen a peek at what the packages you deliver can do. This is just the starting point. You’ll be amazed at what else they can accomplish.”

I was eager to find out.

“Why did you want me to do you up the ass that last time,” I asked her.

“You see, Mr. Grayson, you and I are going to have a lot of similar experiences soon. As you can imgaine, I have done a lot of things that you haven’t. But I want to have a good frame of references for your encounters, so when you tell me about them, I’ll know what you mean, partner.”

I was pretty honored that she called me partner, and told her so.

“It’s going to be a grand old time, Mr. Grayson. Just you wait and see.”

We lay there for a while, and she eventually spoke again.

“Well, Mr. Grayson, I have no idea what time it is, but I think we better get going. My dress is not well suited for the Sunday morning church crowd.”

We got up, took a quick shower, during which I was tempted, again to attack her, but instead jut spent some time admiring her again, and got dressed. My watch told me it was now 8:30 on Sunday morning.

We opened the door, and headed out into the elevator.

“It seems the new exit and entrance in on the 5th floor, according to Gregory” she said. We took the elevator up two floors, and it let us out into the upper lobby of the new, large Marriot hotel on Times’ Square.

“That’s what happens when the disreputable go straight,” she said. “When this place opened, the idea of coming out through a hotel in Times’ Square would have scared people off. Now, It’s what draws them. We nodded at the security guard in front of the elevator, which had signs that read “FOR EXECUTIVE SUITE LEVEL GUESTS ONLY,” and headed out into the morning sun.

We stopped at the hotel’s main exit. She was going to get a cab. “Well, Mr. Grayson, I’m going to go home and hit the hay. I suggest you do the same. Mr. Jones is not expecting you today.

This week should not be too bad, but next week is going to be very busy. Get all the rest you can, because once you’re with me, you’re not going to get much.”

She caught a cab, quickly as always.

I decided to walk home, to let the cold air try to clear out my head so I could process everything that had happened the night before.