The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: THE PACKAGE

This story is a work of fiction. Please treat it as such. If this story shows up on a CBS miniseries (or anywhere else off this board) I expect that this board will get the credit that is so due it. If you are under 18, please go away.

Chapter 2

I walked over from the HEIC offices, across town to the Rhiga, which is one of those edifices built with Japanese money in the 1980s when the Japanese were the only ones who could afford to stay in them. Now it was the favorite of rock stars and quiet but powerful business executives.

I went into the hotel, found the elevators, and pressed the button. In no time, I was on the 48th floor. Four suites. 4801-4804. I rang the bell at 4801, and waited.

The door clicked open, and I heard a voice tell me to come in.

I walked into the room, briefcase in hand. The suite was like a palace. Floor to ceiling windows looking out onto Central Park, a living room, dining room and kitchen visible, all quietly elegant in muted tones and dark woods. Marble floors with area rugs.

“Come on in, Mr. Grayson,” I heard a voice from what I supposed was one of several bedrooms. “I was just getting back when I got the message you were coming over. I’ll be just a second.”

I went to the window to look out at the Park. An amazing view over three blocks of buildings. Then I heard shoes clicking on the floor behind me, and turned.

Ms. Abernathy was about 5′7″ with short straight blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. I would have put her at around 30 years old. She was not flashy, but even in a navy business suit, she looked like she just stepped out of Vogue. She radiated energy of all different kinds. As she walked the yards over to me at the window, she began to speak:

“I apologize, Mr. Grayson. I was held up at a prior engagement. You know how that is, when they talk and talk after a delivery.”

By the time she reached me, she had her hand extended for mine. I reached out to hers and shook it.

“Ahh, the HEIC shake. Nothing simpler, nothing better.”

“Nice to meet you Ms. Abernathy,” I said. I wasn’t flabbergasted, but I wasn’t sure I knew how to handle this one at all. Reflexively, I pulled the package out of my case and handed it to her.

“Thanks,” she said. “I’ll be right back. Want a drink?”

Somehow, I felt much more at ease with her saying this than Mr. Smythe.

“Sure. Thanks.”

I made up a pitcher of martinis, and poured myself one, then back to the window. After a few minutes, she emerged from the bedroom, having changed, quickly, into a satiny, cream sheath dress and medium heels. With each movement, the fabric of her dress showed off her body, from the small but obviously firm breasts, to her flat stomach, and ungodly fit legs. Even her neck muscles were toned as she turned towards me. She looked like a jungle cat, controlled and ready to pounce on any prey.

“There, all done. So, Mr. Grayson, how do you like your new job,” she said as she walked to the bar. Before I could answer, she said, “Martinis? Sounds good,” and poured one herself.

“Until yesterday, I thought it was great and amazingly straightforward,” I said. “Then they sent me to Mr. Smythe.”

“Oh, Smitty,” she said with a laugh, lightening up. “Yeah, what a card. He wants the best service he can get, and doesn’t mind begging for it sometimes,” she said. “Still, he gives everybody the willies.”

She joined me next to the window.

“Starting with Mr. Smythe, you’ll see that people have interesting reactions to you, Mr. Grayson. The job will change you.”

“It was just staring to get a little too routine for me, but I think its picking up,” I said.

“Mr. Grayson, you’ll look back on those days with fond memories. The simple times.” She looked out the window and paused. “Got any questions?”

“Lots of them.”

“Like what?”

“What’s in the package?”

She turned to me and looked me in the eye, serious now. “You don’t need to know that right now, Mr. Grayson. Believe me. You’ll find out soon enough I’m sure, and when you do, it will blow you mind. But for now, just think of it as a service that nobody else provides. It’s like delivering milk. It’s not as serious or mysterious as you might think. But it’s something that you should only know about when you’re ready. And you’re not ready yet. You will be though.” She took a sip of her martini.

“Well strike one for answers.”

“Yeah, well, ask me anything else.” She smiled.

“Mr. Jones said that you used to have my job. What do you do now?”

“I still do the same thing. I’m still a delivery boy. I just get the better, or more complex jobs.”

“So they’re not all this easy?”

“Far from it. But they’re all interesting. Do you talk much to the people you deliver to now?”

“Not usually. They just take it and I leave.”

“Yeah. You can work your way into it. Hey. Do you want some dinner? I happen to know that you are off duty for the time being, and I’m buying. How about it?”

“Sounds good.”

She put on a light jacket, and we headed out, a few blocks over to a quiet restaurant that I had never heard of before. For a Friday night, the place was not very crowded.

As we entered the foyer, the maitre’d lit up when he recognized her.

“Ahh, Miss. How wonderful to see you again. We have not had the honor in a while.”

“Thank you Gregory,” Ms. Abernathy said, appreciating the niceties.

“Right this way, mademoiselle, and monsieur.”

We followed him back to a small table for two in a secluded spot. Presently, the waiter arrived and took our drinks order. Upon his return, he merely asked Ms. Abernathy if we wanted the specials, without telling us what they were. She said yes, and he was gone again.

Dinner went quickly, the restaurant filling up a little more, as Ms. Abernathy asked me questions about my background and how things were going. I held nothing back, without even noticing it, and answered her questions, in detail. Halfway through the main course, which was an amazing fish, she began asking me about my sexual history, and again, without problems, I answered, unthinkingly, and in some cases, at her request, graphically, about my history, fantasies and desires. She had a sparkle in her eyes as she asked the questions, and I saw no reason not to be forthright.

“My, Mr. Grayson,” she said with a smile, “you seem to know all the ropes.”

“Thank you. But really, I’m just an average guy. I haven’t heard much about you, though. I’ve been dominating the talking.”

“There’s not much to know, really. I’ve been with HEIC for a while now, doing pretty much the same job as you, but with a different spin. You’ll find out more about me as time goes on, Mr. Grayson.”

“Here’s a question: Why all the last names?”

“Oh, its a company thing. Makes everybody a little more formal. You’ll hear John, Steve and Jane every now and again, but I think everybody likes it better this way.”

“What’s your first name?”

“It’s not really important. Ask me later.”

After a light dessert of berries and cream, we thanked the waiter and left. No check, no payment. It had all been arranged. Ms. Abernathy knew everyone by name, and smiled just the right smile to them, thanking them for the great service and the wonderful food.

“As always James, it was a wonderful meal. Give Gregory our highest praise.”

“Thank you mademoiselle. We hope to see you again soon.”

As we headed back out into the night, Ms. Abernathy asked if I would like a nightcap. She said she had some excellent brandy at the suite. I had no problem with that.

Back at the Rhiga, the night lights of the city now were on display. From the windows, all the lights of New York shown through. Ms. Abernathy pointed me to an overstuffed chair near the window, and brought a small tray with two glasses. She poured.

“This view is just breathtaking,” I said, tasting the brandy.

We sat for a few moments, taking it in.

“You know, Mr. Grayson, the past two months must have gone past quickly for you. But you probably have changed more than you realize.”

I looked over at her.

“Think about it. For the past eight weeks, you’ve worked out more than two hours a day. Most professional athletes don’t even do that. When was the last time you really looked at yourself?”

I thought about it. I hadn’t focused on how the training was changing my body.

“Take a time out to appreciate your hard work,” she said, smiling.

“I suppose I should thank you for the compliment.” I looked at her, and all of a sudden was thirsty, and a little hot. Standing up and going over to the bar, I poured myself a glass of mineral water. I leaned against one of the bar stools, taking a sip of the water.

When I turned back, she had gotten up out of the chair, and was walking towards me.

Now, not surprisingly, I was attracted to Ms. Abernathy before. No question about that. But now, for some reason, I felt like I was being sucked into her. An almost animal passion swelled up inside me, and I saw her as prey. This was beyond my normal actions with women like this. Typically, I was pretty confident of myself, so I did not take it too quickly. Better to play with them for a while, and then both sides enjoyed it more. Now, it was all I could do to stop myself from, right there, ripping her clothes off of her, throwing her to the floor, and fucking her on the oriental rug.

I could feel myself almost breaking into a sweat, trying to restrain myself. It was not natural, but it was overpowering.

I looked at her. She smiled a wicked smile.

“Mr. Grayson, you have a strong sense of self-control.”

She walked towards me. My impulse felt stronger, more animal.

“Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome.”

She walked to me, and reached out her right index finger, slightly bent, and lightly touched the back of my hand, all the time, looking into my eyes, smiling. I was either going to drop the glass in my hand, or shatter it.

She sat on the bar stool next to me.

“May I have a sip of water, Mr. Grayson?”

As I handed her the glass, her hand touched mine again. An almost electric shock went up my arm. She put the glass to her red lips, almost not taking her eyes off me, took a small sip, and licked her lips, slowly. She placed the glass back on the bar.

“I don’t need to tell you that you are a beautiful woman, Ms. Abernathy.” I tried to keep it as cool as possible. I was almost sweating, and pulsing with energy. Like a cat trying to stop from pouncing on a mouse.

She slowly let one shoe drop off her foot, then the other. They lay there on the floor, telling me that we weren’t going out to the theater that evening.

“I’m glad you like what you see, Mr. Grayson. I have a very high opinion of your looks as well. I’ve heard nothing but good things about you.” Her smile, demure now, was inviting. But I didn’t want to give in yet.

“I must have very good PR.”

“Oh, you do, you do, Mr. Grayson.”

My head was almost spinning now, my muscles straining against my will to stop them.

“What would you like to do for the rest of the evening, Ms. Abernathy?” I could barely get these words out, but now, I wanted her to make the first move.

“Well, we could sit by the fire and tell old ghost stories, Mr. Grayson, or we could get to know each other a little better.”

She reached out and touched my sleeve.

“Larry does such a fine job with the suits. And Mr. Jones does such a fine job filling them.”

“You have excellent taste in clothing yourself,” I said. “But I don’t think that any clothes could improve on what’s inside yours.” Now, every muscle was trying to get up off the stool and grab her. A jungle lust boiled up in me like never before. I struggled just to keep calm.

“I’m glad you feel that way, Mr. Grayson.”

She began to stand up off the stool.

I stood up with her, and turned towards her, looking down at her and into her eyes.

“Let’s get to know each other, Mr. Grayson.”

As though it was designed specifically for that purpose, she raised her arms up to the shoulders of her dress, and barely even touching them, the dress fell away. She was wearing nothing underneath.

I could not imagine a more perfect body. Small to medium sized breasts, no visible fat, strongly defined, but feminine muscles, perfectly proportioned, like a swimmer. All blonde, in all the right places. Good-sized hips, and creamy skin. I found myself staring at her, in a fantasy world, right in front of me.

I took her into my arms as she reached up to undo my tie and shirt, then pushed them and my jacket to the floor. My shoes and undershirt were off in seconds, as her hands worked on my belt. She opened my pants, and began taking them down as well, bending slightly. As she got them around my hips, she stopped, and, with her lips only, kissed my rock hard dick. It stood straight out, red and straining. I put my hands on her head, and felt her lips open slightly, pulling my pants down the rest of the way. The tip was now totally in her mouth, and I could feel her tongue licking it. Her hair was soft as her dress, and her warm mouth and lively tongue brought new pleasure if only to the tip of me.

I looked down at her as she pulled away, now crouching on the floor, looking up at me, smiling, wicked now. I bent down to her and picked her up. She was strangely light, but red hot. I wanted to eat her, whole, then and there.

I walked into the bedroom with her in my arms.

I walked into the bedroom, my heart now thumping, not because of her weight, but because of the anticipation and a coursing that I had never felt before. The bedroom was luxurious, with heavy furnishings, and a gigantic king-sized bed, covered in a turned-down spread that itself must have weighed twenty pounds.

I put her on the bed, and she crouched into a cat-like position, ready to pounce. I looked at her, taking in her attitude and beauty, strong legs, porcelain skin, lithe form. A trues challenge. I found myself crouching a little, ready for the attack, all thought and reason put elsewhere, completely animal.

I went in for the kill, now serious, grasping her shoulders and pushing her up and back until she fell against the bed with a thump, my forehead against her chest as I lay over her. I drunk in the smell of her body, slightly perfumed, and a musk that was stronger, but lighter than I could ever remember.

Breathing hard, I held her shoulders down, and kissed her chest, moving down to her stomach.

I could feel her relax from trying to sit up, her hands now on my head, pushing it down onto her. I tasted the salt on her skin, and felt her shifting, now underneath me. I could feel her heart beating, her soft skin covering the tight, well-toned muscles underneath.

She squirmed as I ran my face against her, licking, biting her lightly. Her head now back, her hands now on my shoulders, pushing me down her body ever so lightly. I luxuriated in her, drinking in her tastes and smells, all the way down.

As much as I was doing all of this, I felt that something was driving me to do it. I was being led, or pushed, to ravage her, and my mind was caught up in the entire experience, riding wave after wave of energy flowing into it.

And I was loving it.

I reached her triangle of hair, and drank in the smell, as I pounced my mouth onto it. I felt her begin to buckle and shake as I spread her lips, tasting and touching all of her, diving into it like a man dying of thirst.

Lightly, quickly darting my tongue in and out, teasing her with my teeth, my hands now under her lower back, her hands directly on my head, pushing me into her snatch, I could hear her breathing hard, collecting herself.

This only pushed me more to bring her to the edge. I could feel her muscles tensing, releasing, tensing, as her breaths grew more shallow and faster, my mouth now working on her in a feeding frenzy, my face wet with her juices. My hands kneaded her taught butt and played with her, and I began to hear her give out slight moans and groans.

I had her entire sex in my mouth, teasing it with my lips and tongue together, licking and flicking it around, pushing with my head against her bone, faster and faster now, her body losing control.

It was all reflex and reaction, building on itself, I could feel her wanting it, more and more, as she began to grunt under the strain. I continued on, and could feel and hear her coming to the edge, riding her like a bucking bronco as I man handled her, more and more straining and groaning reaching towards the end

And then, with a rush of air and physical force, she came for the first time, an almost spastic escape of energy coming from her in wave after wave, I continued on, her arms now straight back over her head, her body stretched to the limits, head pressed back against the mattress, flailing.

I continued on, bringing her up and over, again and again, while she moaned, grunted and bucked with pleasure. Eventually, she began to level off and settle herself down, her breathing becoming deeper, her body relaxing.

I climbed back up on top of her, now rock hard against the length of her sweat-covered body.

“Mr. Grayson, you are very talented,” she almost whispered, still breathing hard.

“It’s important to me to make good first impression,” I replied.

“So far, you are running all aces, Mr. Grayson.”

As she gathered herself, I further explored her body with my hands and mouth. Slowly, she began to come around, and I could almost see the energy gathering up again inside her.

With a strength that belied her small frame, she began to roll me over onto my back, with my head on the pillow, and began the same process that I had just performed, licking and tasting my skin on the way down my torso, now wet with a combination of sweat and other liquids. She used her long nails to lightly scrape the ribs of my stomach, making the muscles underneath come alive. She slithered halfway down my body, until she reached my dick, now red hot and rock hard again, waiting for her touch.

I looked down and saw her smiling, a hungry look in her eyes, as she rubbed the full length of it against her face. She was breathing in my smell, now, touching my legs with her long nails, and my balls with her red tongue.

Slowly, she raised her head up to the top of my dick and again, kissed it, letting her tongue roll around the top. Slowly, she opened her mouth around it, and took in the entire tip, her teeth slightly touching it. I reacted immediately, with an intensity I had never felt before. Her touch was like a lightning bolt, shooting up through me, causing me to grit my teeth and moan.

Slowly, she opened up wider, and began taking me inside her. Every nerve in my body was alive as her mouth worked in concert with her hands, massaging my balls ever so lightly. I strained to push myself into her hot, wet mouth. I could feel the tip touch the back of her throat. I put my hands on her head now, leading her down farther, and presently, I felt her beginning to deep throat me, taking me all the way down.

In my experience, very few women had been able to do this, and even fewer were able to do it well, because of my size. However, I could feel her sliding me down, into her throat, past her tongue. I could hear her breathing through her nose now, as the rhythm of her movements got back into groove, with me all the way in, she was able to slide up and down, me, heavily, saliva running out of her mouth, her throat filled with me.

She was an expert touch, and I felt my muscles tightening as she rode me, more, gaining speed, her fingers giving her support, her back now arched up to accept me into her.

The tip of my dick now extended down into her, I could feel it against her throat, and looked down to see her lips against the base of my cock, something I had never seen before. The sight pushed me further along, just seeing her with everything inside her, sliding up and down, not coming up for breath, my balls wet with her saliva, my hands on her soft, short hair, guiding her, but not forcing her.

I held the wave for as long as I could, feeling the sparks shooting up into me, trying to hold them back as she continued. Then, she just barely touched my balls again, and I completely lost control, going up and under the wave of feeling and getting lost in it. As I was about to explode, I let out a whale of a moan, and could feel her throat constrict around me, readying herself to swallow.

It shot out of me like a cannon, the hot and sticky fluid, down her throat. I felt like I was shooting a fire hose out of me the release was so great, all at once, in one huge, long gush, into her. I pumped and pumped it up into her throat and mouth, and could feel it coming up into her mouth, she was taking it all in, and continued swallowing, as she slowly began coming up off of me.

My dick flopped out of her mouth, slick and wet, still half hard, as she took deep inhales to catch her breath. Her lips were wet as she sat back on her haunches, and wiped her mouth, smiling at me, like the cat that just ate the canary.

“My god, Ms. Abernathy” I said, still catching my breath and shaking my head, looking at her.

“Yes?” She answered, still smiling.

“You are, awesome,” I pulled her from the crouching position up against my body.

“It helps if you like your work,” she said, coming up alongside me.

We lay there for a few moments, quiet, both of us gathering ourselves. She began to squirm a little, our bodies sticking together from the sweat and other liquids still rolling off of them. Although I usually can make a quick comeback and be ready for more soon after sex, this time I could feel myself coming back stronger and faster. It must have been something in the air.

Presently, she looked up at me and suggested that we take a shower. I agreed.

We walked into the bathroom, the sweat barely dried from before. I followed her in.

The bathroom, again, was like a temple. All deep, rich marble, full-length mirrors, everything only first rate, and even a bidet and a separate tub. The shower also was something amazing: Instead of a shower curtain or glass door, it had a U-shaped baffle that you walked around to keep water from escaping, and special heat lamps and fans to keep the air warmed. Luxury.

She stopped in front of the full-length mirror, with me behind her.

“Look at yourself, Mr. Grayson, she smiled in the mirror, looking at the both of us. “You are a specimen. I know that with the training you’re going through at HEIC, you don’t typically notice the changes that happen. But it has been two months now. I’m sure you can see the differences.”

I was concentrating more on her reflection until this point, looking at the soft curves of her hips and the creamy texture of her skin, mixed with the just-after-sex glow that all women have. But I started to look at myself, and I realized that she was right. Without noticing it, over the past couple of months, I had really improved my shape. My arms were much more toned than before, and my stomach was showing the “six pack” that was never previously well defined. My pecs were better defined as well, as were my leg muscles. Plus, strangely enough, I seemed to have a tan, all over my body, that I never had before.

“I can see you’re noticing the changes for the first time, Mr. Grayson. I don’t want to blow you mind, but I’ll let you in on a little secret. The job lets you do that. In some ways, it makes get into optimal shape. No details, but just so you know, all of us delivery people have this edge, and the company actually, quietly, encourages it. They’re masters at getting people to do the things they want. Part of our job is to just go along for the ride.”

I had no response. It was all too cryptic. “My mind, as well as any number of other things, already has been blown tonight,” I said, turning her around to me, and taking my eyes off the mirror.

As she spun to me, the sexual urge rose again inside me, like a tidal wave. I had this overriding desire to ravage her, right then and there. Any other topics of conversation were pushed out of my mind.

I followed her into the shower, which rained down from an extremely large head, like a rain forest drenching. The warm water glistened on her skin as she handed me a bottle of body oil. I poured a generous amount into my hand and began rubbing it all over her, giving her skin an even deeper sheen. Her hair, now soaked laid against her scalp glistened, as did her skin as she accepted the massage. I kneaded the oil into her, feeling her strong muscles, tight skin and lithe body. I was obsessed with her, my own arousal becoming stronger as I continued. Before I could finish her legs, she took the bottle and began the same with me, her delicate fingers and long nails, combining with the oil and water to energize me even more, all over my body.

As she finished, we embraced, feeling the silvery slickness of the oil, the beading water on each others’ flesh as it touched our own. I again was hard and fully extended, refilled and ready to go. I lifted her up onto me, and leaned her shoulders against the wall. She locked her legs behind my back and looked up at me, expectantly, with her wicked grin.

Quickly, I set her down onto me, my member plunging deep inside of her in one swift move that caused her to gasp as she pressed her head against the wall, eyes tightly closed but looking at the ceiling, straining to take me in. I forced her back against the wall, moving in directly against her, the oil on our thighs bringing more lubrication to our motions.

She let out a long low moan as I began pumping into her in slow, long rhythmic motions. Her arms, now locked behind my back grasped tightly as the water fell onto us, the smell and feel of the oil heightened the sensation. Her head fell against my chest as we got into a rhythm.

Slowly, she began to release her arms, and leaned back against the wall, water splashing on her face, teeth clenched, muscles contracting against me as we picked up the pace.

I was now pounding into her, fucking her, her forearms on my shoulders, pushing up, her breathing getting shallow again as she gathered herself. I found a groove as her legs locked tighter around me now pulling me in and pushing up on me. She took short, quick breaths, over and over as she approached the edge, her muscles straining all over to keep the wave going, giving out short huffs of breath. I continued pumping into her, well lubricated now from the oil and her own additions, holding her up against the wall, feeling the beginning of the climax for myself as well.

Soon, she was moaning, stretching herself. I could feel her straining to extend it as I kept methodically pushing into her, and sliding out, using her own weight as a force down onto me.

Then, suddenly, I felt her release and she let out a long, breathy aspirated sound through her clenched teeth, sustaining it for minutes as she came, breathing hard. I still pumped into her as she bucked up and down onto me, now riding me like a horse, the water streaming down her face, wiping away the sweat and the oil.

Seeing her coming over again began to push me as well, as I could all but feel my balls tightening for release. The heat between us, the smell and her unbelievable body pushed me over, pumping it into her again, shooting another huge wad again and again.

I continued pumping, slowing now, both of us breathing hard and wasted, sweating from the water and the exertion. Slowly, I stopped, and leaned against her and the wall, pulling out of her, and letting her slide down my body. She looked up at me, gorgeous in the water.

“You are a workhorse, Mr. Grayson, and hung like one too,” she said between breaths.

“You’re a fine mare yourself, Ms. Abernathy. I haven’t been this tired in a long long time.”

“I get my kicks, Mr. Grayson, but you’re something else. Definitely something else,” she kind of drifted off.

We both lathered up with soap and washed off the oil, then came out of the shower, into thick white towels and bathrobes. She quickly dried her hair and combed it. She looked as sexy as when we started.

“You’re welcome to stay here this evening, Mr. Grayson. I know Mr. Jones does not need you until tomorrow.”

“I think I’ll take you up on that.”

We retired to the bed, in each others arms, enjoying the touch. I drifted off quickly, her smell in my memory.

In the morning, I woke up, alone. A note was left on the desk:

“Mr. Grayson.
I had to take care of a delivery.
Breakfast is on the table.
See you again.
Ms. A.”

I put on my robe and walked out of the bedroom into the morning light. It was 8:30. On the dining room table, with room for eight, was a simple breakfast of lox, bagels, fruit and coffee. Plus the newspapers.

My clothes from the night before had been pressed and folded on the living room chair, and my shoes were shined.

I really liked my job.