The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[Author’s Note]: All the usual warnings apply. This is my story, so keep your hands off of it, no copying or distribution without my explicit permission. Any asking of permission, compliments, complaints, or comments should be directed to my e-mail, . I will read and answer all e-mails.

Many thanks to Br0adband for the edits.

This story is from the McCallow series (they’re not all MC, so when I get them written they will all be in my personal author FTP, just look under Frustrated and then in the McCallow folder). This is what happens when Abigail lets her alter ego take control...[/Author’s Note]

Overnight Field Trip: A McCallow Tale

Frustrated

Hello there. The kids in this story are from my school, McCallow Senior High School. My control is absolute (it’s a family talent), but subtle. I am a Queen, but also a chemist; I like to put them together and see what happens. They would all die for me if it were necessary, but I don’t tell them that. Anyway, what happens here is all Abigail, but I did have a bit of a hand in it. Let’s just say the room assignments weren’t as random as the Coach would have hoped.

Happy reading,
Julia the Mind Controller

The students at the regional tennis tournament decided to hold a dance anyway, even though it wasn’t on the schedule. It was to be held outside, on the main courts next to the tent. It was at the same time as the Q and A with the local champion. I was disappointed, but decided on the Q and A as something I just couldn’t miss; I never wasted the opportunity to meet a success. Unfortunately, only three other people felt that way as well and the local champ wasn’t one of them, so the tourney authorities were forced to cancel it. Of course, I had already told the entire McCallow Senior High School team that I wasn’t going to be at the dance...

I had my backpack with me. I decided that Ashley would make an...appearance...

Staid singles finalist Abigail walked into the nearest women’s room, and twenty-five minutes later, wicked doubles champion Ashley walked out; strappy black sandals, swishy black mini, tight shirt that clung to several assets, long hair straightened, glossy lips, and the final touch: mirrored sunglasses. It was an effective disguise.

Last summer at a tennis camp social, Abigail discovered what her psychiatrist had tried to explain to her: that her repressed desires and tendencies would find a way to express themselves.

Ashley stretched her arms. On her, even this seemingly innocuous gesture was sexualized; poor Abigail didn’t get much play. Of course, it surprised them both when they realized that so effective was Abigail at repressing her desires, they had not only created Ashley but endowed her with the power to get what Abigail needed on the rare occasions Abigail let her out.

Ashley strutted into the shindig and, knowing that the direct approach works best, asked the first hot guy she saw to dance. She gave him a song, and another to the next, and another to the next. There were just so many guys there that Ashley could picture bucking on top of her, writhing with her! How could she choose just one?

And then, five or six dances in, she was prowling solo and she spotted her mark. Matthew was, tonight, especially delectable. Ashley cut in. The spurned girl he had been dancing with stuck her lip out at Ashley. The little whore could be just as possessive of the next guy she found; Ashley simply wanted this one more. The other girl had thought she was so lucky, to be dancing with such a hottie. Ashley didn’t need luck. The girl walked away, defeated, and the round went to Ashley. Ashley had Matthew’s hips going round and round as they ground together. She tossed her hair back and smiled with her slick lips.

“Hey hot stuff. What’s your name?”

“Matthew. You?”

“Ashley.”

After their dance she stretched, leaning back and thrusting her twin globes forwards, running her fingers through her hair. Matthew removed his hands from her side.

“Hey, don’t stop now. You do have the endurance to last another one, don’t you?” She made as if to walk away.

“Come here, wench!” He grabbed her by the waist and dragged her back to him. She smiled wide and moved in close. She could have just used her powers to get him to keep dancing and to enjoy it, but sometimes she preferred good old fashioned manipulation.

She spent their second dance moving against the hardness in his shorts. During the third dance she ran her hands down his back and neck while licking her glossy lips. Then she stalked off, swinging her skirt all flirty, giving him the cute finger wave and a slow smirk.

She noticed him watching her. She took a dance to escape him, winding around the court and through the tent. She left by the kid DJing on his iPod, tossing him a wink as she headed back towards the main athletic complex on the campus the Tournament was using for the weekend.

Ashley walked into the bathroom. Ten minutes later, Abigail walked out; jeans, sweatshirt, makeup washed off, hair tied back, sunglasses in her bag. And a naughty smile; oh yes, that.

The shindig was ending and I caught the bus back to the motel with some of the other players. I went to my room and found Lilly already there, smooching on the bed with her boyfriend Shain.

I could hear motion in the next room over. It was Matthew. Typical Ashley; she only wanted him because he had the room to himself. Coach had placed the least likely candidates for trouble next to the boys. He was very likely, so I must have been the most unlikely. Poor man, he was so very wrong. There was a lot no one at school knew about me...He had also made the strategic mistake of putting Lilly and Shain next door to each other; he was on the other side, rooming with Jeremy. I guess he figured I would be a settling influence on either side.

I made Lilly send Shain back to his room because I wanted to relax. I had this tingling feeling that told me I should take the chance while I could still get it; Ashley wasn’t done for the night.

I was lounging and reading, my sweatshirt off because it was fairly hot. The Ashley spaghetti-strap was on underneath, and it caught sounds of motion from the next room over the sounds of Lilly watching some chick flick on Lifetime. I crawled up to the wall and listened, kneeling on the hard motel pillows, grasping the thin headboard. I heard:

“Ashley! Oh dammit, Ashley! Where did you go! I need your number, I need something! I need you! Ashley! Fucking hell! I fucking want to fuck you!”

I thought that Ashley had maybe overdone it just a wee bit; she didn’t need to make him raving horny. Ashley thought no such thing.

“My God,” said Lilly, “Will he just freaking shut up already?”

“You know what? I think I’m going to go over there...” I said, a very Ashley grin coming to my face.

“Can I bring Shain back over?”

“Eh, I don’t know...”

“Oh please? I promise we won’t be too loud. If you’ll be out of the room...”

“If I do this right, you can be as loud as you want.”

“Oooooos!” Lilly didn’t know about Ashley or the power, but she did know what no one else (especially Coach) did; I seemed demure, a steadying influence, but I had a way of making sure things got raunchy. The party started when I started whispering suggestions. Lilly would never tell...at least not this weekend, because it was about to score her lots of after-hours time with Shain. They had never gone ‘all the way,’ but they were into pretty heavy petting and I knew from experience that they could rack up the decibels.

“Fine, he can come over. Just stay off my bed.”

With utmost confidence, Abigail and Ashley merged again. It was a quick wriggle this time, out of jeans and socks and into the wavy mini and sandals. The make-up and glossy lips took but a minute. My hair came cascading out of its bun, and then just a second to place the sunglasses just right...

Ashley opened her inner door and knocked on his.

“Oh Ashley! I need to know, where are you from, what’s your number, what’s your last name, and why aren’t you here on your knees!”

She knocked again, louder. He opened it, blushing, expecting a noise complaint or at the very least a vulgarity complaint; Abigail was known for being rather prissy. Instead, he got Ashley leaning on the doorjamb at an a revealing angle (considering how low cut her top was), saying,

“It’s LaMensche. Ashley LaMensche. I think I could answer a few of your other questions as well. But first—” and grabbing his surprised neck and pushing him deep into his own room, cutting off his air with her lips on his. This far into the game, there was no need to exercise any power other than the one that all salacious girls have.

Ashley wreaked her passion on his peaks, her frustration on his craggy shores. Mountains and valleys; questions of geography experienced viscerally.

Finally, here was someone she didn’t have to maneuver and back into it! He tossed her on the bed and she wriggled and thrust her hips up and he complied, thrusting down into her with only the delay needed to force his stiff cock out from the hole in his boxers.

Matt slipped inside easily, spreading open her flesh; she gasped when he slid past her g-spot. He slowed his entry when he heard her gasp, and then gasped himself when she shoved forwards and impaled herself on him, taking his full length inside her.

“Come on, you bastard! Fuck me!” Ashley growled, and Matthew complied, giving in to his animal instinct.

Both went into a frenzy, slamming their groins into each other to the beat of their first dance of the evening.

They moved together with the force of waves colliding in constructive interference, making them twice as strong because they built on each other.

Finally, as all waves must, they peaked and foamed, slicking high over the sea, slicing the air with their moans—and then broke, sliding over each other endlessly and crashing down on the shore.

He fell asleep clutching her. She could not be contained. Nor would it be wise. She slipped out of his grasp, swept her clothes into her arms, and then swooped out of his room and into her own. She closed both doors with quiet little clicks.

She would have expected maybe some tonsil-hockey-and-hickey action, but the activity in Matthew’s room must have stepped up Lilly and Shain’s libidos, because the scene was quite different from that of the usual covert grope.

Lilly was gasping and moaning, her skirt up around her waist and her panties in Shain’s left hand, the one he was stroking himself with. Shain’s right hand had fingers pumping in and out of Lilly’s sopping wet cunt, sporadically grazing her engorged clit. Lilly’s pussy was making squelching sounds and her mouth was making gasping sounds. Her hands were alternately fondling her breasts, tweaking the little nipples that poked out through her tight t-shirt, and clutching the thin motel blanket, which was already wet from a mixture of her sweat and juices.

Well, if she couldn’t get some sleep, she could at least capitalize on the situation. Ashley was never stuck with a score of love.

“What’s this, my pets?”

“Oh fuck, she’s back, Lil, she’s back!” Both of Shain’s hands stopped their rhythmic functions. Lilly just smiled and looked spaced out; her universe had its center directly where Shain’s fingers met her pussy. Almost too easy.

“Shut it, Shain. I didn’t say you were allowed to stop, did I?”

“Bu—”

“No dice. Back to work. Just look at the poor girl; she needs release and I am hoping that you are man enough to give it to her.”

“Abigail, what the fuck is going on? Why are you talking like this?”

She sighed, tapped her foot, and fiddled with his mind just a smidgen.

“I am not Abigail. I am Ashley. And you really don’t have the authority to disobey me.” She tossed her head; he restarted his dual pumping with renewed vigor. She turned her attention to her writhing roommate.

“Now pet. Lilly, look at me.” Nothing. Lilly was too attuned to Shain’s knuckles. She sighed again and strode over to the bed. She grasped Lilly’s hair in one hand and wrenched her head so that her vacant eyes were staring into Ashley’s. “Lilly, what do you think you are doing?”

“S-Shain, is, (huh), making me feel, (o0o!) goooood...” Lilly shivered in pleasure and let out a groan.

“Well he may be. However, one small detail has not escaped my attention as I hope it has escaped yours, because if you had done it deliberately, I would be forced to come” she said, making Lilly shudder with the anticipation of her release, “to the conclusion that you had done this on purpose, to hurt me.”

“Wha, wha...’id I do?” Lilly managed.

“You mean what are you doing, because right now, at this particular moment, you are lying on Abigail’s bed! Abigail asked you to do one thing, to stay off her bed, and you disobeyed her! This means you must pay penance to Ashley.”

Some semblance of consciousness came to Lilly’s eyes, which opened wide with horror. “Oh shit...I’m so so sorry! I didn’t mean to!”

“Apologies never solved anything. I think a simple favor should do it; a favor from friend to friend, so that you can prove to me that you would never purposefully try to hurt me. What do you think?”

“Oh, oh (ahh), sure, of course, anything. Friends!”

“Good, because Matt’s got my pussy all mucky. I think a good friend should help me clean it up. Not exactly like painting toenails and braiding hair, I know, but you should catch on quickly.” She would; Ashley would make sure of it.

Ashley let go of Lilly’s sweat-soaked hair and deftly leaped up on the bed, her legs spread wide...over Lilly’s face.

“Come on, pet. You know what to do; start licking!”

Ashley felt Lilly’s resistance waver, and then crumble. With a look of disgust on her face, Lilly stuck her tongue out and made on tentative sweep.

“Now really! You made my bed all wet and squishy, so I’m going to do the same to your face. Open up wide!”

Ashley let out a breath and unclenched her pussy. A glop of Matthew’s spunk plopped down on Lilly’s closed mouth. Ashley put down a hand and pinched Lilly’s nose closed until she was forced to open her mouth and drink in the sperm.

“That’s it, there you go!”

Lilly licked her lips; she’d had a taste and now she needed more. Ashley made sure of it.

“Oh, and Lilly?”

“Mmf?”

“You can keep this bed. I’m going to take yours. You know, the dry one. I’m sure you understand.”

Lilly didn’t bother to answer. Instead she dove in, licking the rocking Ashley to orgasm after orgasm until she was quite clean...

When she felt both sated and appeased, Ashley turned to the side and woozily climbed off the bed. She headed into the bathroom; it was time for a nice hot shower.

“Oh,” she said as an afterthought, “and Shain? You can stop staring and go back to your room now. It won’t be nearly as strange in the morning.” With a yawn, she went back into his mind and put everything back where it used to be. Well, mostly everything.

Matthew tapped me on the shoulder the next morning as I was locking up.

“So you, uh, room with Ashley?”

I said nothing.

“I hope we didn’t disturb you?”

I let out a laugh that came from deep in my stomach and boiled up like bubbles blown in a glass of milk. I tossed my hair and walked out towards our classmates.

He stood silent a moment and then ran to catch up with me.

“What? What is it? I’m sorry if we disturbed you, but—”

I silenced him with a finger on his lips. “Matthew. There is no,” I said, carefully and distinctly, with attention to each separate word, “such person as Ashley.”

Only gibberish came out of his mouth.