The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Outed By My Wife

I had no idea that my wife had known that I wrote and read stories on a mind control web site. I loved to read the stories and fantasize about what if I was controlled or the one doing the controlling. I also thought that I had covered my tracks well and deleted histories and other evidence that I was involved with these web sites. That was until this last weekend.

The weekend started like any other doing stuff around the house that had been neglected all week and doing some grocery shopping. One of the neighbor kids asked if our son could sleep over and my wife said sure.

After hanging up the phone she said “Just you and me tonight.” So I kept doing my thing. At 5 we have our weekend happy hour. Drinks on the back porch and relax from a long week.

My wife told me to go to the pool area and she would get the drinks. Nothing unusual with that, so I got my swim suit on and went to the pool.

The wife comes out in a new swim suit, black bikini barely covering anything, the bottom showing off her nice ass, her tan legs and body looking great. Long blond hair with her wine and a beer for me and cooler with more beer and wine so we don’t have to go inside for replacements. I usually put a shot of tequila or vodka in my beer to give it some kick. My wife pulled out a little travel size bottle of alcohol, which looked like tequila, saying it was on sale at the store 5 bottles for 5 dollars, if I didn’t like it no harm.

So, she opened my beer, dumped the contents of one little bottle in my beer. She then poured her wine got into the pool and we toasted to a night of just the two of us.

The first round went down easy the new liquor was fine. My wife fixed up the second round, it did not take long for I started feeling we light headed. I thought to myself I should not be drunk already but it sure felt that way.

My wife looked at me and asked if I was OK, I said “I guess I’m a light weight tonight.”

Then she asked if I was ready for another round.

I said " I don’t think so.”

Her reply was interesting she said “I think you really would like another round wouldn’t you?”

At that moment something in my head said then I heard my voice say, “sure I really want to have another drink.”

My wife said “I thought you would say that.” and she went to get me another beer.

I was sitting in the pool at a table waiting for my wife to return when I started getting sleepy. My wife returned with the beer we toasted to a great weekend.

Then my wife asked what was wrong and I told her I was tired, must be the liquor, the heat and the pool. I felt different, I can’t explain exactly what was wrong but something was different.

My wife then mentioned that I should remove my suit and go skinny dipping. While I was removing my suit I asked “What about you?”

Her reply “I’m the boss you do as I tell you. You only wish you could be the boss.”

So I removed my swimsuit without even thinking twice about what she had said. I did feel that if I did what she asked it would please her.

It was then she said “I know what you do when I leave the house.”

All of a sudden I felt sick. I thought that I had covered all the bases and erased the history on the computers in the house. My wife did not want me looking at porn anywhere especially at home. I had told her many years ago that I would never do that. Of course I lied but figured I could cover, besides she always asked me to help her do anything relating to computers.

She continued “You see about a year ago I had my suspicions about what you viewed on the Internet. So I had one of my girlfriends put a keystroke tracker on the computer. So while you thought I didn’t know now I do.”

She had told me before if she caught me looking at porn she would leave. So even in what at the time I thought was a drunken state, a panic came over me.

“so do you love me?” she asked.

“Of course I do there is no one except you!” I said.

She the went on " I know what you say is true, why do look so ashamed and shocked?”

I said, " I remember what you said if you caught me looking at porn and other stuff. So guess this is it.” I knew what I watched and read and if she knew all about the stuff I looked at well, I was history. In more ways than I cared to imagine.

“Well I’m not a heartless bitch and I do love you. Plus I’ve had a year to think about this. That is why we have the weekend to take care of this issue.” she said.

She continued on, " I have drugged you with a powerful mind control concoction that will allow me to control you. Now I’ve read all those stories that you have read and figured that this is what you wanted. Me to tell you what to do.”

“I must admit this wasn’t my idea my girlfriends helped me. But I needed to take control.”

I had read a lot a stories and always thought that it would be cool, but now that this was a reality I was not so sure that it was a good idea. My wife never looked hotter and I realized that my member was hard and I wasn’t thinking sex.

“For the next three days your mind will be mine. Somethings I do to you or for you will be very enjoyable for you at the time but you will have memory of what happens. While I will suggest changes you will make and you will do some things that you will remember.”

“Do not worry, you will only experience that which you have looked at online. I will not let any harm come to you but you are now my plaything! I asked you not to do certain things and you felt the need to watch now you will do some of which you watched and read about.”

I wonder what she meant by that last statement. I was interested in watching not always doing. Besides, I just wanted my wife to be more like she was when we were dating. I had no complaints about how my wife was at home. I mean everyone has a few changes they wish they could change about their husband or wife.

I heard her voice which sounded very far say, “These changes you will make are to be permanent! First, you will begin to eat better EVERYDAY, you can have off days but less soft drinks and fast food. Next, you will shower and dress better EVERYDAY. Exercise is important to you at least 30 minutes to an hour EVERYDAY. These changes will help you and me in a round about way. When please me you feel wonderful.

Something in my head clicked and I said “sure”.

She continued on with more rules. “you will continue doing what you have been doing when I leave the house but you will film everything. There are two cameras in the computer room that will film what you do after I leave. There is now a blue button next to the computer that will start the cameras and sync the computer so that whatever you watch and read will be on record. This so I can see for myself what a naughty boy you have been.”

I nodded that I understood what she meant. I thought to myself I will never film what I do when she leaves and she is crazy.

It seemed as if she could read my mind and said “yes, you will hit the blue button. Only when I leave and you think you can get away with your acts. Otherwise you won’t notice it. You will never ask or say anything about you will just continue doing what you have been doing.”

She then said “you need another beer and shot and I need more wine why don’t you get out and get it. I need to do something.”

So I got out of the pool to the table with cooler got my beer and put my shot after taking a swig then filled up my wife’s wine glass. I was still naked with a raging hard on. My back was to the pool but I could hear my wife in the pool. Sounded like she was getting out of the pool but I just kept doing the task at hand, getting drinks.

She came and hugged me from behind her hands wrapped around my hard cock. She had some kind of lube in her hands and proceeded to move up and down on my shaft. Then with the other hand she cupped my ball sack and started massaging my balls. I was in heaven. While she was doing this she whispered in my ear. “Every time you cum for me this weekend you will submit to me. Don’t worry about not being able to cum you will cum, you want to submit. I’ve looked at the websites you visit you wanted me to catch now I am in control of you. We will still do everything like before but now you will listen and obey. There is no turning back unless you want me to stop right now playing with your cock and balls. Do you want me to stop?

My mind was racing. All I could think about was how good this felt right now. “No” was all I could barely get out.

Right before I shot my load my wife said “are you sure you want me to control you? Because once you cum it will begin a series of events that cannot be changed back. I will control you but for the rest of this weekend it will be interesting.

In my mind I was thinking what does she mean by this but I was so turned on that as I shot my load, I knew I was hers.