The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Out on the Town”

If you remember from “Best Wishes,” Mike had been the lonely, but imaginative son of an archaeologist until he met Eden, a magical Genie who would grant his wishes. His first wish—which was, actually, kind of an accident—was for control over people. The result: he now has control over people’s minds and bodies. He can enslave someone, then alter their bodies to fit his teenage desires. His second wish was basically for he and his slaves to be immortal until they killed each other (like that’s gonna happen), and his third was for Eden to become the most powerful human sorceress ever to have existed, thereby circumventing the requirement that Genies return to the bottle after granting the third wish. Okay, now that I’ve gotten you caught up, on with the story!

* * *

Mike walked purposefully toward the blue building on the corner of Collin Street and 12th. He’d been practicing with his abilities, and now was a master of his own talents. He had learned the full extent of his control over people, which was far more than he had at first suspected. He sensed trouble coming, and, just in time, managed to force the driver of the red porche coming his way to stop. He had been trying to beat the red light, and even though he had failed, he had not had any intention of stopping. Mike made the man get out of the car. Mike sensed that this man would have taken full advantage of his vehicle’s speed to make sure no one had time to read his license plate if he hit a pedestrian. This man would have to be punished. Mike flexed his power, and the man’s flesh and bones began to rearrange themselves. He used another facet of his power to make the change painful. When he released the reckless driver, he had transformed him into a woman with exaggerated breasts, hips and ass. Next he exerted his influence over the men in the area so they would be so aroused at the sight of this “woman” that they would chase “her” and try their best to gangbang “her.” The “woman,” on the other hand, was telepathically told what would happen if the men got “her,” and so “she” had to run for “her” life. The men were programmed to rape their victim until “she” was dead. Mike realized it was probably a cruel—and certainly unusual—punishment, but he didn’t like the ex-man’s type. He proceeded toward the building. Eden followed him like a puppy. Twice already on this trip he had pulled her into an alley to fuck her. He had brought her along mostly because she did not want to be without her Master. Besides, her magic spells could be useful.

They entered the building, and Mike got a look around. The aerobics class Mike had seen advertized in the paper was already getting together. He transmitted to the class that they wouldn’t notice him, Eden, or anything unusual and transmitted it to every student that came in afterwards. The class was stretching and flexing and getting ready. Eden was standing at her Master’s side in a very demure manner, watching him for any signal that he might need something. He gave her an approving smile and her face lit up with joy. Mike turned his attention back to the class. Seven fatass men, four men who looked like they had been attending the class for a while, twenty pudgy girls, and ten girls and young women who looked like they had also been attending the class for a while. The instructor came in a minute later. She was nothing special. Just another female Richard Simmons. He decided it was time. He had Eden cast a sealing spell and an illusion over the door so that it would look like no one was there, and if anyone tried to get in, they wouldn’t be able to budge it, at least from the outside. Mike used his power to give all the men a sudden case of diarhea, which would persist until he left. That left the women. While they were warming up, Mike did a “review of the troops.” He found one who wouldn’t need much altering, at least physically. Her name was Kaci. She was about seventeen, he read from her mind. Her legs were just the way Mike had shaped Eden’s legs—long and smooth and sexy. He gave her a sudden urge to undress. With her clothing gone, she resumed her warmups, but Mike quickly put an end to that. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and began giving her the most pleasurable rubdown anyone had given a woman. His hands worked their magic on her firm abs and buttocks, on her breasts and neck, and all up and down her legs. He lingered on the breasts, rubbing them and tweaking the nipples and pleasuring her warm, supple breasts until she was at the brink of orgasm, then he eased off a bit, then intensified again and eased off, bringing her to the brink over and over again, forcing her to keep her hands away from her cunt, torturing her with pleasure, making her almost delerious with her now desperate need to come.

“Swear that you are my slave, that I am your master, that you will obey me and only me for the rest of your life, that you are mine in body, mind, heart and soul, and I will let you come.” he whispered to her.

“I...I swear!” she gasped, clenching and unclenching her hands. Mike shoved her over the edge. She came, spouting a copious amount of pussy-juices out of her cunt to mingle with the juices already dribbling down her leg or forming puddles on the floor. She collapsed, her limp arms and legs no longer able to hold her up. Mike supported her, setting her on the ground gently. He put her on her hands and knees and then forced her to remain still. The only expression she was allowed was the flow of juices in her cunt. He entered her from behind, and sensed her pleasure at the penetration. She was no virgin, sadly. Oh, well, he supposed he couldn’t expect that he be the only one to notice this beauty. He tortured his new toy with pleasure, this time with his prick, bringing her again and again to the brink of orgasm, but not allowing her that release.

“You want to come, don’t you?” he asked after a while.

Yes! her mind exclaimed. Yes!

“Who am I?” he asked her.

Master! her mind screamed. Please, Master, I need to come, please let me come, please, Master I need to come ohpleaseMasterletmecomepleaseMasterIneedtocomeohpleasohpleaseMaster!

“Come now.” he said, releasing her and letting her come just as he came within her. With his help, she had the strongest orgasm of her life. Spent, she flopped down to the floor into her own come-puddle. Mike rearranged her mind so she would be unable to break her oaths of obedience. He picked up his unconscious fucktoy and laid her against the wall. He removed the hair follicles from her cunt and legs, then searched for a new target. His next choice was a lissome Chinese woman of twenty-three with a name Mike wasn’t about to try to memorize. He tweaked her mind a bit, replacing all occurrences of her real name with Chi. Mike focussed his physical power on her A-cup chest, enhancing her tiny titties to DD-cup size. So quick was this transformation that the breasts literally burst from the front of her leotard, leaving tattered pieces of cloth dangling around her now-very-perky breasts. He made her rip the clothing from her body like wrappings from a Christmas present.

Looking over his new puppet, who stood facing him, transfixed by his power, he began doing more subtle alterations to her. He removed an unsightly birthmark on her upper thigh, a tiny mole, and a few stress pimples on her back, as well as removing the hair from her legs and cunt. He lengthened her shoulder-length, black hair so that it now went to the backs of her knees, repaired her split ends and all the other hair-damage that had been done after a lifetime with a blowdrier, leaving the whole mass silky and smooth, just the way he liked it. He removed the hair from under her arms, then changed her lips from thin things barely visible to full, pouting ones. He explored her vagina with his finger and found that—surprisingly—she was a virgin. He quickly took care of that. His penis ripped through her maidenhead mercilessly, and she cried out. No one noticed, because Mike had commanded that they not notice. He had Eden come over and, naked, straddle Chi’s face. Chi immediately began to lick, drawing excited moans from Eden, while Mike pleasured the former Genie’s breasts to complete the love-triangle. After only a few minutes, the three came, and Mike inadvertently broadcast his orgasm to the rest of the exercise group. The results were amusing to say the least. Mike ignored the group and initiated Chi into his harem, then bade her pleasure Eden for a while while he continued hunting.

A diminutive, yet very sexy in her own way, young woman who could have been anywhere from sixteen to twenty-five sat demurely in a corner, recovering from the broadcast orgasm, probably very confused about what she’d just experienced. Her mind told him her name was Iris, and a depressed anorexic virgin who hadn’t been happy (the incident of a few seconds ago excluded) in almost three years, coinciding with the day of her mother’s death and an offhand comment about her appearance by her father made, he guessed, in anger over his wife’s death. Mike was quick to respond to such a need. He had her remove her clothing and tear it to bits with her teeth. He undid the unhealthy things she’d been doing to herself, removed her pubic and leg hairs, and then gave her a warm and passionate kiss to start breaking her depression. He pulled her into an embrace kissing her up and down between the nape of her neck and the nipples of her breasts, then proceeded to lick and suck on them. His hands rubbed up and down her torso and buttocks, on her breasts and neck, and all up and down her legs. He lingered on the breasts, just as he had Kaci, rubbing them and tweaking the nipples and pleasuring her warm, soft breasts until she was at the brink of orgasm, then he eased off a bit, then intensified again and eased off, bringing her to the brink over and over again, forcing her to keep her hands away from her cunt, torturing her with pleasure, making her almost delerious with her now desperate need to come, just as he had Kaci. Only when she had sworn herself to him did he let her come. The therapy proved most effective. Iris quickly and eagerly surrendered herself to her new Master, and begged him to fuck her, and swore self-composed oaths of obedience and love and belongingness to him over and over, and was bound to honor them by Mike’s powers.

Mike’s stomach growled, indicating that now it was time to leave. He decided to head to the chicken place down the street. He gathered up his slaves and they left. As they went, he broadcast ignorance to the populace. On the way, he found a nice-looking female cop named Elisa. He nabbed her just as he had nabbed Leslie Garrisson back in Egypt. His revels were far from over, but he was having trouble thinking of new ways to nab slaves for his harem. Maybe Eden could give him some ideas.

End.