The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OUT OF AFRIKA

6

Without knowing how long he had been in an altered state himself Paul’s eyes flew open suddenly. His head snapped up and swivelled left and right. Finally his gaze fell back upon the entranced black beauty queen. She reclined naked and appeared to just be sleeping peacefully.

Bare black flesh greeted his gaze from her waist up to the top of her head, as she lay relaxed on the seat before him. He shook his head twice, realizing with a jolt that he must have dozed off for a few minutes after his tension release.

Then he studied her black face and features closely. She breathed gently and rhythmically. Her large, prominently jutting breasts rose and fell gracefully with each gentle deep breath she drew peacefully into her lungs.

“My God!” Paul said aloud, but softly, as if mesmerized. “You are truly beautiful.” He mouthed quietly as his gaze fell once more upon those long black teats and the full soft underbelly of each breast.

Uncomfortably then, as his gaze lingered long on her still-engorged long, black nipples Paul felt himself stir with a fresh surge of animal arousal. He quickly recalled what had happened.

Then he stood slowly to his feet, balancing for stability by shifting his weight left and right, back and forth, as required when the old train carriage rocked gently from side to side or dipped and rose as it rattled slowly along the tracks.

Paul unbelted and unbuttoned his trousers. He dropped them to his ankles and stepped free of them. Then he kicked of his shoes. Down came his shorts. He thought sadly for some reason about the waste his release had been into his underwear.

He was about to reach up and get fresh underwear from his suitcase when he stopped, threw the soiled shorts to the end of his seat, then stripped off his shirt and tie. He was completely naked in the still-cooling humid air of the old rail carriage.

His gaze never left the half-nude form of his entranced Black Panther who lay reclining on the old leather seat like a lazy big black cat.

As he gazed upon the seemingly Amazonian and primeval breasts of the large, half-naked species of wild and primitive female form, she appeared to him as if from a distant time past on the earth. His phoenix rose instantly and stood firm, proud and magnificent.

He reached down and grabbed his soiled shorts, cleansing himself of the remnants of his last explosive release. While doing so Paul closed his eyes as the carriage swayed. His mind and physical senses revelled in the sensitivity and sensuality of his own firm grip in cleansing himself.

Then, once finished, he threw the soiled shorts back into his corner of the carriage seat and opened his eyes once again to the raw black sensuality adorning the seat below his gaze.

He clapped his hands softly together but she didn’t stir. He did it again, more loudly this time. The result was the same. His mesmerized black Amazon Goddess remained totally attuned to the depth of whatever place her enforced trance had taken her.

A strange and unexpected surge of pride this time, and not sexuality, flooded throughout Paul’s mind and senses like an incoming tidal flow. It was as if his heart had swollen somehow.

The tests had worked.

He turned and readied for the actions his imagination told him in advance would now transpire into a living reality for them both.

Paul reached down with both his hands. He took both hers gently in his, and then gripped them firmly.

When she stirred as expected, he triggered her mind back down into a more deeply relaxed state once again. Then he began a series of gentle leading tugs on her hands while he continuously triggered her calmly, but commandingly until finally she tensed her stomach muscles and helped him to sit her upright.

Once that was accomplished he continued to trigger her in a crooning, soothing tone of voice, signalling her reward for her compliance. Then he stepped back, his hands still holding onto hers as he gently pulled her upward to her feet. She stirred again consciously.

He triggered her down again, persisting until she stood fully upright and almost as tall as he did at six-foot-two inches high. Paul figured her height must have reached at least six-foot-one.

Then he stepped forward a little toward her and widened his stance, still holding her hands firmly while he steadied her against the swaying and rolling motion of the old carriage.

With her standing now he studied her face closely once again for a few seconds and from a different height this time. She appeared facially to be relaxed and calm. Her breathing remained gentle and even.

Her belly was relaxed and flat. Her black, glistening brow remained uncreased and smooth. And with now only a foot or so separating white hard flesh from moist black heat Paul felt his pulse begin to race headlong again toward a familiar destination.

His temples throbbed steadily and strong as he gently released her left hand from within his right.

He leaned to his right a little and peered behind her back, seeing immediately that her royal blue suit-dress was done up at her mid-back by only one button. A zipper then proceeded down a few inches from that.

Paul’s right hand then reached around behind her and released that button, then trailed the zipper slowly downward in its full travel. The medium length dress however, remained resting on her hips and did not fall as he had expected it would. So far she had not stirred.

Gently he gripped the loose material on the side and tugged softly. It moved down halfway over her beautifully curved left thigh and buttock. She stirred in sound. He quickly triggered her down with a commanding tone to his vocal sound.

Her black glistening face and stunning features calmed immediately. Then he reached between their bodies and grasped the other side of her dress and tugged gently. With only a little resistance he finally worked the material down and over her hip and buttock. And with one gentler tug then on the right side it fell around her ankles in a heap.

She stirred then in conscious sound with just a hint of distress to her tone. Paul immediately triggered her down soothingly for a few long minutes with the clearing of his throat. He continued to do so for several minutes more until she was once again breathing deeply and rhythmically in front of his face.

Her lips were slightly parted, deep-pink black lips less than a foot away from his own. He could just make out the shining white ivory of her gleaming upper teeth.

His confidence growing with each passing second Paul slowly moved his right hand to rest on the waistband of her underwear. They were a brief pair of panties of the same bright red colouring as was her bra.

He readied to trigger her down again at his touch against her skin, but she didn’t stir. Slowly his fingers worked their way beneath the waistband and began to pull the red underwear-panties gently downward and over her jet-black curvaceous hips as far as he could.

She stirred instantly in sound and movement, but he responded immediately with a very commanding tone to his throat-clearing trigger. She calmed within a few minutes and stood still and relaxed.

With his near-naked black beauty now calm and peaceful to his scrutiny Paul’s heart hammered his rib cage mercilessly from the inside as he removed his fingers from the right side of her red underwear and replaced them between their bodies beneath the material on the left side.

She stirred again slightly, but settled quickly with one more commanding trigger from his throat.

Slowly, he gently pulled the tight red panties downward over her left hip and thigh. Then, returning his hand to take hold of the right side once again, he pulled them a little more downward and then let them fall at her feet.

He hadn’t realised it, but when he gazed down at them he slowly released the breath he had been holding for almost the entire time he had been removing her red underwear. To his relief then the pressure inside his head slowly began to dissolve.

Paul could see and feel his own long hunting spear, upstanding and proud between his thighs. It trembled with rampant desire to ravage his Black Panther where she stood. He noticed also his own glistening sheen-drop dew on his extended blade’s very red and swollen sharp tip.

He became aware of his testicles tightening and tensing. Then he became acutely aware they were aching. His tortured gaze slowly and completely took in her magnificent and completely nude Amazonian form in full and unashamed pleasure and admiration for God’s handiwork min only one woman.

He still held her right hand resting comfortably in his left. It was warm and damp. Her pulse was strong and steady.

As his gaze dropped from her jutting large breasts it travelled downwards, stopping transfixed after it left her flat belly when it fell upon on the lush black thatch of long and thick curly pubic hair. The colour seemed blacker to Paul than was her skin, if that were possible.

His black Queen’s sensual apex beheld a veritable jungle of fine, yet densely matted forest hair.

His buttocks clenched and flexed involuntarily as his sphincter muscle contracted instinctively. His long thick lance tensioned in anticipation of release, to be hurled surely at and deeply into its selected dark-jungle target.

To Paul’s fevered mind at that moment in time he was completely immersed in and at the incredibly sensual and highly erotic sight of She who stood nude and open before him.

Somewhere in the vagueness of his remaining clarity of mental awareness Paul feared momentarily of another untimely release of his seed, but then it was gone and it didn’t happen.

For the first time then he noticed his own breathing had become a series of slow and deep pants.

As he gazed on the sculptured black features of his dusky Princess he noticed that she, too, had begun to pant softly, but her breaths remained even, deep, and rhythmic, her face calm and completely relaxed. Her full sensual lips rested a little more parted than they had been.

Paul found himself strangely breathing deeply. He continued to trigger her soothingly in a crooning tone as he felt himself calm.

Then gently he moved slowly past her naked form, coaxing her to follow the few steps behind him as he moved her toward the window. As he felt her weight being taken up by her hand he triggered her in a gentle, but commanding tone before she had even stirred, anticipating her response just in case.

She remained calm, however, in her facial features and slowly turned her upper torso in alignment with the gentle pull from his hand. Her feet slid slowly forward until he stopped her and stood with his back pressed up against the open window frame. The cool air of the train’s relative airflow as it trundled slowly along the tracks felt refreshing and invigorating to his mind, body and senses.

Paul’s disrobed and exposed dark wonder-woman stood only inches from his own naked form and rampant charger. He calmly forced himself not to brutally take her where she stood, but he badly wanted to savage her black and bushy junction with the whole of himself right there and then. For the moment though he won the battle, but not the war.

As he glanced down at himself he saw a thin trickle of milky silver running from the tip of his knifelike arrowhead, down about an inch from the tip.

God, he thought desperately as his pulse raced from inhaling her damp and musky sensual odour. He would win the war. He ‘would’ win the war. And with that he gently moved back past her heated closeness to stand behind her, still holding on to her hand.

Once there he reached down and took hold of her other hand, knowing his most tempting and most difficult battle was about to begin.

His black midnight Queen stirred as he raised her hands slowly above her head, and, in doing so, he had to press his body into the warmth of her firm hot buttocks. He triggered her without thinking.

His naked stomach touched her naked lower back. It electrified him, feeling her flesh tense against his touch.

Again he triggered her down.

He felt his shaft pressure his conscious awareness for release. It was ready to be launched upward like a missile right there and then while aimed at the very heart of her black, luxuriant jungle.

He thought he heard her gasp, but he wasn’t sure. It could very well have been him for he felt as if his own heart had suddenly stopped the instant his probe’s heated tip first made firm contact with the firm flesh of her muscled black buttocks.

Paul’s breathing came in short; sharp pants and gasps now, yet he was unaware. He could hear each breath clearly, along with each of hers. He triggered her down often without thinking.

Then he moved forward over her back, calming his breath. Leaning forward he pressed her hands widely spaced against each side of the open window, indicating his intent firmly with a commanding tone trigger before finally letting them go.

As his lower body and torso pressed firmly against her black skin and soft rear crease he felt himself instantly charged with fire. It torched his loins and seared his spine to his heels as it raced straight to the feeling part of his brain.

His yearning and pulsating spear now rested, waiting to be thrown between the volcano of her solid cheeks of black-muscled rear-end fire. His sphincter constricted again as he felt himself release a few more drops with that electrified physical and hot fleshy contact.

He stepped back away from her hot electric body quickly, praying to God that he hadn’t left it too long. Then he breathed a loud sigh of relief as he glanced down at his aching shaft. It screamed at him to be hurled at into her black matted junction. His lance was covered in his own preparatory silver milky dew. He literally shined with it. Now it was slickened, primed, and ready.

But he was not. Not yet.

He breathed deeply to calm himself, his mind already racing forward ahead of his present ejaculatory trauma. He knelt and reached down, grasping the front of both her ankles, triggering her in both soft and commanding tones as he did so.

His hands gently coaxed her stance, such that it widened. He moved her feet slowly, inch by inch backwards and away from the window of the carriage. It left her when he’d finished, leaning on the window frame with her hands, flat-backed, her body outward and backward from the window now at an angle of about ninety degrees, with legs spread wide.

He sat back on his naked ass on the hard carriage floor and exhaled loudly at the sheer raw sensuality of the black Madonna’s rear and open form presenting him now with such an extremely erotic sight. His gaze remained riveted on her dark and mysterious junction, transfixed between her formidable shiny buttocks and thighs.

His eyes glowed like bright red orbs, like lasers boring deeply into the concealed erogenous and carnal depths of the forbidding densely matted bushy thicket that seemed to beseech him to pioneer his entry it, wholly and fully. Each rasping and sensually tortured breath he took hardened his granite piston even more.

At that moment Paul pinched his eyes tightly shut and arrested the incredible urge to take his body in strong hand. He felt the incredible sexual tension of the ultimate explosive release he would blast into her darkened depths if he did. And it would impact with such force and ferocity he would surely core her private nucleus, the target of his incredible lust.

He would spear it dead centre with the gushing forth of his airborne streams of hot flying fluid that would simply scorch through her forest with fiery liquid fusion. But finally, after long and intense moments of battling the natural and powerful urges of masturbation and winning, he sighed. He breathed deeply several times.

Then slowly he opened his eyes to the midnight black enchantment and mystique of his entranced charcoal idol that unknowingly waited. She waited for his insatiable loins and desperate gaze to triumph with a vengeance and to loot her of her womanness. She waited for him to plunder her and make her his own for time immemorial.

7

Paul rose slowly, but determinedly to his knees and inched forward until his face was only inches away from the shiny black skin of her well-muscled buttocks and thighs. Deeply inhaling her musky perfume and body warmth to the very bottom of his lungs he luxuriated in the instant hardening of the already-rigid sceptre between his legs.

Slowly his hands reached forward and lightly came to rest on each of her hips. She stirred vocally. He softly triggered her down with the gentle clearing of his throat. Her stirring calmed immediately and remained that way, even when his hands squeezed gently the warm and slightly moist black flesh on which they rested.

His hands felt as if they held pure flame in their palms. His heart bruised in his ribs with its hammering and his pulse buffeted his ears like the windswept African plains.

He felt as if he were in a dream, a dream that would surely see him die at the end of it and go straight to heaven or hell. But right then and there Paul simply didn’t care. He was lost to the greatest moment of eroticism and sensuality, raw lust, passion and desire that any man could have ever had the pleasure to face and be a living, breathing part of, in all his life.

His eyes roamed the broad, muscular length of her long and flat, shining ebony back. Finally they came to rest on, and cantered on the even darker lush furrow between her widely placed legs.

His trembling fingers clenched the warm skin of her hips and pulled forward his upper body towards that portion of her dusky anatomy that came closer to his face by the living, breathing second.

He triggered her down in anticipation and she relaxed. Then, when his head dipped a little, his mouth opened and his tongue extended, reaching passionately for the very core of that obscure, haunting and formidable dark jungle wilderness.

He gasped and inhaled her, swallowed her musk intensely.

Then he very nearly passed out; such was the incredibly carnal and sexual fragrance that welcomed his flaring nostrils and taste buds.

Paul became at once intoxicated and exhilarated. His senses reeled crazily and his mind swooned and spun. His intellect collapsed as his loins fired electrically. His eyes closed in time with a with a drawn out groan and a rapturous cry from his gut, signalling silently that his creators could seize him now, whenever they wished, such was his absolute condition of sensual bliss and ecstasy at that instant of his life.

His fingers deepened their grasp and his tongue extended to the utmost of its travel from his open mouth. He breathed deeply once more and swallowed her essence into himself.

Leaning forward into her compelling sexual and perfumed-aroused fragrance and musk his hands gently pulled her matted dark core toward him. His tongue flattened and his head bowed even lower. And then, his senses swimming crazily his mouth and lips brushed steaming black fleece for the first time.

It was galvanizing and electrifying, pacifying and disturbing all the same time. It was thirst-quenching and soul-filling. God, his remaining shred of awareness screamed at him. He was losing it. But he simply didn’t care.

Slowly he commenced to drag the flat of his tongue backward from as far forward between her ebony wilderness and intersection as was possible for his face. He kept the pressure of his tongue on the hills and valleys her secret person feathery, yet firm and exacting enough to feel the gently- changing outlines and profile of her soft, warm succulent creases and ravines that formed the female and feminine meaty contours of her sexually-swollen genitals.

His gut moaned at the slight trace of her he was absorbing through his tongue with only the lightest of nearness with her actual warm flesh and Nature’s liquid nectar.

As he inched the flat of his tongue gently backwards over the foyer of her junction Paul felt it slip easily into and then over the surface of her soft skin. It was helped by the slickened taste of her sexually blended warm oil.

His black Amazon tasted pure and sweet, raw and dizzying and strong; such a palate-pleasing blend to his overexcited taste-buds as would send any man instantly into a padded cell and wish to stay there, willingly, savouring that aromatic native wine for time immemorial.

As his tongue flattened and slithered slowly back and forth across the door to her warm cave he felt her sink a little in his grasp each time. His fingers squeezed her flesh a little more tenaciously, supportively, while his muffled grunts triggered her soothingly.

He couldn’t help but swallow more and more of the magic elixir of her flowing Nile with his tongue’s passage back and forth from the fort of her sex to her tight back door. Its honey and fiery taste slid down his throat and ignited his loins like petrol hurled onto an already-blazing fire. It was the smoothest alcohol he had ever ingested into his belly.

His senses swooned once again, coinciding with the crazy swimming of his mind and orientation.

His eyes remained tightly closed as he continued to drag the flat of his tongue backward and forward even further, crossing the very smooth perineum, so soft it reflected the sheer smoothness of a perfect and flawless diamond... except that this surface was warm, very warm.

Paul felt her dip more and more often, deeper and deeper at the knees. He knew she was forfeiting the strength in her legs for the pleasure in her mind and body. Again and again buckled at the knees as her body continued to respond to the affects of his lavishing tongue ands her mind relaxed to his gentle triggers.

Her body’s instinctual response to the sensual ministrations of his tongue on her most private flesh was becoming involuntary and animalistic in motion.

Every now and then she would moan softly, a deep sound, as if it came from the very bottom of her gut. It was a primitive sound, a primal, uncivilized mating sound that only served to fossilize and harden his muscled javelin even more so.

His hands gripped and supported her more firmly, more strongly, his fingers deepening their unique indenture into her shining warm moving black flesh.

Then his hands moved backward, backward and downward until they rested on each firm and warm black buttock. They gently pulled and spread them apart as his face and mouth continued their backward and now-upward travel.

He dawdled the flat of his tongue deeply up between the scalding depths of her backside. Paul breathed deeply and spread her cheeks a little more, expecting the touch of his tongue on her tight tiny starfish at any second... and there it was.

The instant his hot tongue touched the warm skin of her surround she sank deeply at the knees, moaning long and low-pitched. Out of control and maddened with incredibly heightened sensuality he speared it through that tight, hot core, hilting her there, fully and completely while he held her firmly as her body responded to its unnatural impalement in that manner.

Her buttocks twisted and bucked strongly in his straining hands, such that he had to forcibly counter their powerful strength as they tried to clench closed. Then his razing tongue dragged slowly backwards and across the black queen’s quivering rim, pausing briefly while it tasted her forbidden sweet dew once more.

And once more Paul felt dizzy and lost, intoxicated and drunk... on her. He was shaking as he held the flat of his tongue right there, clothing her perfect rippling starfish, exploring her there again and again, deeply, completely, and intensely.

He held her impaled as such for several long seconds each time before withdrawing again. Her moaning at his deep and carnal penetration turned instantly to deep groans from her gut as her hips and thighs became subject to Nature’s vigorous thrusting.

He could feel her sounds resonate and vibrate through his sensitive hands. And it continued for as long as the tip of tongue ravished and deflowered her fluttering and trembling dark entrance.

Suddenly her insensible moaning began in earnest with his triggering as he then withdrew and dragged the flat of his tongue upwards between the deep and heated split of her behind and up onto her lower back.

On his way upward to her beck he gently bit and sucked the warm soft black meat deeply inside of each clenching and flexing cheek. Then he strengthened his grip and held her crease pressed firmly against his mouth and face, his tongue snaking rapidly everywhere with a mind all of its own.

The he returned to her lower back. When he reached the base of her spine he shifted his hands and slowly rose to his feet behind her. His fingers moved upwards along her back to grip firmly upon each muscled shoulder and squeeze strongly.

It happened without him even being aware of it, somewhere along the sensuous way from deeply between her dark, humid thighs and upward through her bottom to her spine. Paul had transcended one reality for another and was now lost to an alien world completely.

It was the world of Black Panthers courting and mating in the African land he loved so much. It was the world of his fantasy of earlier hours.

He was no longer caged within the confines of the old railway carriage, but instead, saw and heard, experienced and felt and smelled himself deep in the jungle beneath the cool green canopy. He was with her, his chosen black mate. And in his courtship of her had he touched her skin to his, smelled her musk and strong mating scent meant only for him.

He had tasted her mix, sipped her blend of forced arousal and pure raw lust of wanting to be joined, no matter what the cost in order for the species to survive.

Animal instincts took over his mind, body, and senses now and guided his instinctive every move. And he moved without thinking, without planning, naturally, easily, and deliberately. He moved like an animal-like a primate... like a powerfully aroused Black Panther.

In his mind’s eye the dense green jungle floor surrounded them both, giving them privacy for their mating ritual; the thick green jungle canopy shaded their black fur-coated bodies from the scorching, burning African sun.

The shade cooled them. It soothed them. It readied them for that which yet remained undone, the final mating, and the completion of them both that justified to Nature their right to existence. To themselves was given a promised long life for their ongoing species.

His body leaned down over her long, sleek back, his head nuzzling first at the base of her spine. He sniffed her heated mating scent, his nostrils flaring widely as they neared her naturally aromatic black skin.

His low snarling sounds triggered her, yet he did not consciously choose to do that anymore. His dominating male growls calmed her without thinking now, as and when she needed it. She was skittish.

He sensed it in her own vocal response of returned sounds, soft, frightened, yet powerful in their defence of what he was about to take forcefully from her to begin with. Her black and sweating flanks were jittery and skittish, twisting and withdrawing and hunching in uncertainty. Her hindquarters were now at close proximity to his probing, exploring loins.

She was frightened. He sensed it, yet he meant her no harm, other than to carry out Nature’s wish for them both, to mate and to breed, as was his right by male decree so their species would continue to survive.

He sensed the sounds of his own voice were the encouraging and soothing snarls of the strong and large Black Panther he now believed he was in every sense, in every way and manner.

He now had become in every sense, his own living fantasy.

He opened his mouth and bared his teeth against the base of her spine just above the deep, dark crease of her hindquarters. His lips pulled back tightly over his strong white teeth.

He heard and then felt her hesitant and cautious, yet instinctively wanted acceptance of his relentless probing. Then her flanks shifted a little, pressing back against him. They grazed his hardness from side to side with her Nature’s heat and oily slickness as she moved her rump sensuously, invitingly from side to side.

His mouth and teeth moved slowly upwards along the centre of her glistening shiny black back, nipping and biting, grazing and holding. His tongue dipped and dived slowly, rapidly, sensuously over every living vertebra upward along her strong spine. His teething deepened gently before moving on to the next.

His chosen mate snarled loudly as his hungry mouth opened wide and drew strongly on the muscled flesh between her shoulder blades while his muscle probed her twisting junction often.

Her long black back bowed deeply downward as her shoulder muscles rippled and hunched together in pain and pleasure both, forcing her hindquarters back firmly against his rampant and ever-searching loins.

The movement arched her warm buttocks firmly into his already hard and trembling phoenix. He sensed the approaching peak of her mating heat, felt it through his throbbing tip, knowing it was very near.

Paul was no longer human in his mind, thoughts, emotions or actions. He was pure animal, pure Black Panther and pure mating-lust in motion. He hovered above the panting and slowly twisting flanks of his softly snarling chosen mate. His ears hearing only the sounds of her frightened, yet accepting mating snarls; snarls of readiness; snarls of fear of the unknown, of preparation from her, his chosen mate soon-to-be.

He grazed her shoulder’s flesh again deeply, biting gently, teeth rimming each muscle; tasting it, appreciating it, and then releasing it for another.

His throat snarled unconscious and instinctive triggers to her, sometimes sharply, sometimes softly, but always often, always there. Her black sweating flesh tasted to him of the sweetest of meats, firing his loins and trembling his own core lodged firmly now between her ever-rustling and grazing hindquarters of liquid fire.

His lengthening now-slickened probe acted with its own one-track animal mind, searching in vain for her hot, wet entrance; probing upward again and again, straining ever upward into the densely matted humid black forest and crevice it found itself now wedged in so deeply, and so happily.

His teeth and mouth released her wet, warm flesh back to her as his long body leaned even further forward over her black and shiny back. In his mind he hunkered her down with his body-weight as he felt her fear of his final and ultimate dominance, her fear of final and ultimate submission.

It was a fear that he would soon be there, inside her body, apart of her inner being. And then she would be his. He would dominate and she would submit. Both knew that that was Nature’s way for them both and in the final call of the universe and everything alive within it, Nature was never questioned.

His strong arms reached forward and covered her hands gripping the window of the carriage, holding them tightly-trapping them.

And so did he trap her as his heated loins probed her humid depths deeply, time after time after time, nearer and nearer, closer and closer. Instinctively his loins sank more forcefully over and over into the moving depths of her grazing warm fury rump, sensing the way to her liquid molten core like honey bees to their natural hive; like a moth to its final flame... he would soon be home.

Then naturally and instinctively, he pulled his body even more upwards along, over and against her own, his mouth now almost beside her ear. His own hearing absorbed her deep, rapid pants and heard his own as well.

The twisting and grazing of her hindquarters now became slower, finally stilling, as if both knew it was almost time.

He sensed her flanks trembling on the brink of fear and excitement both. He sensed his own loins simmering and shaking like a volcano about to erupt. Then suddenly, like a heat-seeking missile that never missed its chosen target, his loins thrust viciously upward into her centre, deeply and accurately.

He growled loudly. She snarled in pain and her acceptance of pleasure unfelt. And in that instant he was there.

He was home. He snarled and growled victoriously, thrusting savagely upward even more deeply against the tight liquid warmth and wetness. He felt a resisting barrier, then thrust hard again, tearing and shredding it asunder, cleanly and easily, like a hot knife spearing through butter.

He had speared his mate’s tight liquid core truly and deeply. He revelled in her final snarl of submission as she rammed her flanks and hindquarters back against that which had just violated her gift held long and faithful for him to take in just that savage and final way.

She was his. He knew it. And he knew she knew it.

He heard her snarl in terror at his deep and lengthy impalement of her hindquarters. He hunkered down on her rump from instinct, pinning her skittish flanks and thighs, holding her down with his own weight.

He sensed now from instinct that his chosen mate had known no other mating panther atop her heaving flanks before. He was her first, and he would be her last. And with that sense of awareness he trapped her flanks strongly between his own powerful thighs and legs and inched Nature’s long muscle slowly even further up inside her twisting hot tightness.

His body lowered fully along her back, his thrusts forcing himself to the very depths of her clenching hot channel and became still with Nature’s calling.

By instinct now he did not thrust, but sought to reach her natural entrance beyond the end of the depth where his slowly expanding muscle now rested fully lodged. He would open that door for the emptying of their young to be.

His fingers turned to steel over her straining paws, his loins flared and opened widely against her trembling and twisting rear. She tried to shake herself free of that which was now so fully embedded inside her hindquarters so as to be almost a part of her own body.

She was trapped from any movement by his powerful legs wrapped around either side of her flanks and impaled from the inside and he knew it. It was Nature’s way.

He bit gently then fiercely on the salty flesh of her neck as she swung it frantically from side to side as her final mating heat rose within her loins. He snarled softly and then sharply. She calmed slightly, but not much and then bucked wildly as he inched his long body even more deeply inside her hot, instinctively clenching cavern. He felt himself expanding from all sides at once within her tight slippery confines, that slickness allowing his penetration to deepen to the final destination Nature had intended.

Her snarl then turned to a whimper as she obeyed Nature’s orders obediently and followed with her mind.

She snarled the high-pitched growl of her final submission to his ultimate dominance. Her mating heat seared her mind and senses both. Her cervix burst open of its own free will and allowed entrance to the hot arrow-tipped spear that forced its way finally and fully through its soft, trembling gates.

He growled victoriously and bit her ear and nuzzled her neck, snarling softer now. He was home.

Now he was where he had to be. He needed to be there, wanted to be, needed to be in order to wait for the time when he would empty inside her special place. He would wait and hold her there, still and clenching while he swelled and readied.

He nuzzled and soothed and she calmed slightly for now she knew instinctively why he was there, buried so deeply inside her own body. He was there and she was there to mate, to breed, and to continue the species, as was Nature’s wish.

It was her destiny.

His loins ground tightly up against her trembling rump and flanks, pushing against and into her depths to gain even more distance inside her cavern beyond the first jade gates, but he had now almost filled both with his long length and girth. Her heated clenching and releasing on his shaft was quickly causing the natural expansion and swelling which forced the pressure quickly upward along his length.

The clenching of the warm soft mouth sucked thirstily on his rapidly, swelling his arrowhead, that part of her body now understanding the reason for its presence and so caused that natural expansion.

His body felt hers rise in heat as it clenched and released his own. He swelled. It sucked and drew and caused his expansion in every direction within her tight cocoons continued into pain and pleasure for them both.

Her hindquarters trembled and forced hard back vigorously while he pressed deeper still until her writhing and twisting body and channel clenched his length and sucked his bursting tip one final time too many.

She snarled again that high-pitched growl of acceptance. He growled loudly again with her, victorious on Nature’s behalf and that of his species.

The explosion occurred then with a fiery pumping flash for them both, searing their bodies from the inside out. It became a rapid implosion at the same time, his own body opening the floodgates of its molten tip, allowing to gush forth its liquid fiery white seed of life of the many young destined to follow in his strong footsteps.

He snarled and growled deeply as she matched the crescendo of his tone. His erupting tip felt the inner mouth beyond her slickened and full cavern open wide and drink greedily and hungrily. It selfishly sucked with Nature’s strength such as to draw all of his seed from the depths of its birth, and try for even more after that; such was the power of raw mating heat.

He groaned as he emptied. His teeth bit down hard into her shoulder’s sweating flesh while she howled a long, low guttural snarl of Nature’s happiness as her body drank and drained its full of him, over and over, again and again until he felt she had drained him dry.

Yet still he remained pressed hard and tight against her dominated and accepting rear quarters, joined as one body, just as Nature had intended for them all along. She forced herself back against him more and more urgently, knowing she could not fail Nature now in its final call.

She arched her back low, raising her hindquarters high for him and Nature’s destiny and progeny then suddenly dropped her hands from the window to the floor. His body weight along her back went with her.

Her hindquarters arched instantly high up against him, presenting her canal into him with a different angle for deeper penetration. Her heated womb was thirsty.

He sensed the change immediately and thrust and groaned, feeling her flare her flanks. She forced her strong thighs wider and more upward against the strength of his own plundering, his pillaging of his her chasm depths. He knew her thirsty body had been built by Nature, as had his own, to crave this moment and make it last as long as it could.

The future of their species depended on it. His loins continued to feel her body drink-draining him even when the furry sac of his deep well felt dry until finally, she relaxed against the pressure of his holding. He followed suit immediately, but did not withdraw his still-pulsing lance from her fluttering and milking depths.

As his body remained fully expanded and open within hers he felt her lift her hips and force her hindquarters strongly upwards, opening her inner herself even more fully against him; pressing him and hilting him; her body swallowing his all.

Suddenly he snarled loudly in wild abandonment and animalistic fury in raw lust as his loins spent copiously again inside her warm cocoons.

His hips thrust and strained to penetrate her inner core more deeply. He felt as a palpitating heartbeat that raced within his thumping rib cage.

Her hot wet channel flamed about his length as her channel clenched and released. The hot slickened walls sucked and drew on him ferociously, greedily, thirstily while all the time he hunkered his upper torso down over her; increasing his heavy weight upon her angled-down back to prevent her from moving and losing that which still spurted forth from his loins in abundance.

In that way then he held her trapped and panting harshly beside his face as her mind flamed with her body’s heat of mating. Her own rapid panting now became deep and harsh rasping. He licked her skin tenderly as he continued to empty, sucking and nipping her flesh gently.

Then savagely and without warning in unconscious orgasmic ferocity his vocalizing sounded a different tone in answer to her offer of complete and utterly absolute yielding.

Through sensing Nature’s destined call for her final complete and willing submission she accepted his final vicious and brutal thrusts inside her hindquarters without resistance, her own snarls now sounding to him like low-pitched contented purrs.

And so, joined like that, coupled together as one, copulating still in the quieting exchange of their bodily sharing of fluids that blended life to exist they breathed as one.

Hard loins merged and fused to soft rear, as they remained that way for a very long time. Every passing second relaxed their bodies and all that lay within and between them both, until finally, he slowly withdrew by raising his loins high in the air. He kept the strength in his fingers over her hands for he knew Nature did not want her to move as yet.

From within Nature’s afterglow for them both him did he now watch. He watched beneath him as her flanks and hips remained docile while he left her.

She twisted her sweating and radiant face to look at him, her eyes wide and white, strong and yielding.

She snarled softly, deeply, from the back of her throat, purring as her hindquarters remained as he had left them, arched high in the air. Then they began to move, rocking gently from side to side in a slow swaying motion.

Slowly he released her paws. Then he quickly lifted and rolled her gently sideways on her back on the raised section of the soft, cold surface of the seat beside her. Tenderly he drew her feet high up on her chest and pressed them down, closing her own strong hands about them to hold them there.

Nature dictated his actions. As many of his seeds must take root in her womb as possible for the future of their young panthers to frolic and play on the dusty African plains, knowing their survival depended on strength of numbers.

For a long time then he simply stood and watched her, his mate. He swayed occasionally, as the earth seemed to move beneath his paws, but he was content.

He had felt Nature’s victory within her heated and clenching, suckling depths, and he had fulfilled his destiny; sensing at that crucial time in Nature’s inevitable wisdom that his virgin mate had felt it as well. His seeds had taken root; of that he had no doubt whatsoever. He smiled warmly down at her. He was content.

He arched his neck and held his strong head high and proud. Then he inhaled and breathed deeply, smiling again as his attention was suddenly caught by a change in the scenery to his left. His smile vanished instantly. His head snapped sideways towards the flashing distraction.

His mouth opened and he snarled protectively, aggressively; his lips tightly pulled back against his bared white teeth that gleamed, ready to sink deep into intruder flesh; ready to fight and defend his mate who even now bore their unborn young inside the cooling warm depths of her soft belly.

The distractions were many; trees and thatched village huts; humans and children playing in the dusty earth; flashing by, flashing by, rushing by the window, the window, the window of the train; the open widow of the old railway carriage. He blinked several times, shaking his head from side to side, confused, dazed and disoriented.

And with those thoughts and images rushing by outside the window, Paul Bryant the man, re-emerged and regained his identity, his clarity of vision and his full mental faculties.

It was over. His fantasy was over.

He was who he was. And he knew who he was, what he was doing on the train, and exactly what he had just done. He was back to his existing as himself.

His head turned slowly back around as he gazed down at the vision of black midnight loveliness lying on the old leather seat with her knees pulled tightly up against her gently rising breasts and belly.

Her ankles fastened to by her own hands. And as he watched her, as he gazed warmly down at her, his mate, his Black Panther virgin Princess, his eyes welled with salty, stinging tears until finally they overflowed and cascaded freely down his cheeks and chest.

He sat down on his own seat. His gaze never left her. He held his head in his hands as he watched her. And then uncontrollably he softly cried for that which he had finally found and would now soon lose again, forever.

For the first time he could ever remember, Paul Bryant cried for a truth he had discovered in the middle of a wondrous, and yet, unreal, happening, living fantasy. He had finally found after thirty-four years of hoping and searching, all women in just one... the woman he would have married.

He shook his head sadly as his gentle, silent crying slowly ceased. His future lay only too clear to him. Because of his recent mating past there would be no future, for him, or for her. Not only did he not know her name; they had not spoken one single word. As well, Paul knew he had impregnated her with the loss of her virginity. He had sensed it. He had felt it, with every fibre of his being, as he knew she would have.

The strange thing was that he felt calm and happy about that, contented somehow, as if it had been destined to happen just that way. He smiled sadly through his drying tears as he reached his right hand across and rested it gently on her soft black belly. He had been to heaven and back, with Nature as his chaperone. And he had taken her with him... by force and coercion.

He heard her make a soft noise as he touched her skin. It sounded to him like a contented cat’s purr. They had communicated. In Nature’s way they had communicated. They had mated. They had mated... together again for the very first, and very last time.

Paul stood up slowly. He reached down and withdrew her hands from around her ankles, laying them on the seat beside her. Then he gently grasped her soft feet and extended her legs, lowered them to the seat.

She lay quietly, as if sleeping. Her beautiful breasts rose and fell in time with her quiet breathing. Her soft flanks hollowed and filled in time with them both.

My God, Paul thought desperately, sadly and regretfully as he gazed at the full-length nudity of her black sensual beauty. How did I ever find you? Where did you come from? How did you find me? His eyes stung as they welled up once more from the watery springs of his breaking heart.

Then gently, noticing a couple of his tears splash silvery sheen on the black skin above her right knee he lifted her ankles and turned them around, lowering her feet to the floor.

He turned and gently placed his left hand beneath her warm damp neck and lifted slowly while his right hand held her left and helped pulled her up and around into a sitting position. Her eyes remained closed the whole time, her breathing calm and steady.

Paul knew what had to now be done. He reached down to his seat and grabbed his underwear, which he had earlier discarded. Then he gently coaxed her to stand, steadying her with soothing triggers from his throat as he did so.

Carefully he placed the material between her open thighs and held it there, pressing slightly upward. His hand went around her waist to hold her even more firmly while he did so. It was then that he felt her unconsciously tense her stomach muscles and brace downward.

Paul did not know why, but he smiled as his heart swelled. Unconsciously she knew what he was trying to do. The lump in his throat just grew larger and larger.

When he was sure he had cleansed her as best he could Paul threw the soiled material out of the window of the train, watching it disappear over the side of the bridge that the train happened to be trundling over. It disappeared from view as it floated down to the rushing river far below.

The rivers in this region always increased the speed of their currents as they flowed downwards on their final journey to the bustling African coast and the deep green sea.

He turned back to her, gazing at her naked loveliness one last time. Again he felt the size of the lump in his throat growing in thickness.

His eyes remained half-brimmed with the last of his unshed tears, now that his futile crying was all done.

Slowly, tenderly, he then carefully dressed her, as she had been when he had first laid eyes on her magnificent face and features. Then he gently sat her down where she had previously been seated and rested her back against the old leather seat.

After gazing at her relaxed loveliness Paul then dressed himself, minus his underwear, and sat down to contemplate bringing about his own finality

8

Unconsciously, as Paul looked at the striking dark features of her strong face, from within his top pocket he withdrew a deep blue handkerchief given for his birthday.

He rose off his seat and leaned towards her. Reaching out he softly dabbed at the corners of her eyes, then gently down along the still-shiny trails over both her cheeks where her own tears had flowed, unnoticed by them both in the heat and utter focus of their coupling-their first and final mating.

Then he sat back down near the window where he had formerly been, to just sit and just stare at her for many long minutes. Ironically, Paul noticed that the colour of his handkerchief was almost identical to the colour of her royal blue coat.

His thoughts quickly considered whether or not she would remember anything, a part of something or simply nothing at all. In the end, he decided he just didn’t care. In his heart of hearts he knew he had finally found the perfect and destined woman of his dreams, and, he had raped her without her knowledge or consent.

Worse still he had impregnated her. He knew it truly in his soul. He also had no knowledge of her true heritage and so had ruined her body as well for any future husband who would be sure to know. And she would, too, at her first period being overdue.

Paul knew that as well.

No, he sighed deeply in despair of having found her and lost her at the same time. He simply didn’t care what his vision of black loveliness remembered or did to him when she awoke.

He deserved to go to jail. But he would go happy and content in a strange way within himself. It was true he had found her. His heart told him what she now meant to him.

And it was true that he had now lost her, or would soon lose her. His head told him that one easily.

But he had loved her truly, as any mate would or could love his other half-naturally, wholly and completely.

Paul hadn’t loved any woman before in his life. He’d had crushes and infatuations only. But he had never loved them as he now did her, his big black cat. He had always channelled all of his energy into his work, rarely dating at all.

In fact, the number of intimate partners he had been with in his thirty-four years he could count on the fingers of one hand, without his thumb included in that count.

He took a deep breath then and sighed, raising his hands to clap loudly. That sound would bring his magnificent black Princess instantly back to total awareness of the present moment, and, with her full alertness. For several more long minutes he held them there at the ready.

He gazed upon her strikingly jet-black glistening skin one last time. Her entire form of that beautiful, dark sculptured face and perfect figure was magnificent.

Finally his gaze dropped from her calm and peaceful face to her belly, below which rested her hands, one resting lightly atop the other as he had placed it.

Paul’s eyes then brimmed with unshed tears once again. He would never know his son, or daughter, whatever gender it turned out to be. He pinched his eyes shut at that thought. It caused the release of his watery heartbreaking sadness.

Withdrawing the same handkerchief from his pocket he wiped his eyes, face and mouth, knowing he was tasting both of their tears mixed together within the texture of the soft blue material.

He took another deep breath and sighed. Then he replaced the handkerchief back in his pocket and readied his hands once again to bring about the finality of his destiny found and lost. He knew sadly that they would never be together again in their lives.

They would never to be together again for the very first time. Paul’s mind tried one last and final desperate time to penetrate the calm exterior of her face and glistening black forehead and get through to her unconscious mind, only so he could that part of her mind how he truly felt.

He knew that even if he succeeded it was already too late. He focused down deeply until his surroundings disappeared from his present awareness and all there was, all he could feel... was her strong soft soul.

“I .. love .. you, .. my .. Amazon Princess.” He said shakily, unaware his mouth spoke the words of his subconscious heart as it spoke to her soul.

A thick lump instantly lodged in his throat and tears brimmed once again against the shores of his red-rimmed eyes. Then he clapped loudly and sighed, collapsing against the leather seat back. His arms fell lifelessly to his sides on the seat beside him.

His eyes closed without looking at her. He was ashamed and ready in his mind to accept his well-earned and well-deserved fate, as well as the loss of his heart’s black beauty forever and all time.

Vivid images then began to flash through his mind and imagination. He waited for the inevitable consequences of his actions with her to happen after she opened her eyes and took stock of herself.

She would most probably piece together what had happened very quickly. His thoughts and images merged with those of his beloved career lost, his friends gone, the shame of his parents, as well as his own at what he had done to her.

Throughout all of those thoughts and images, intermingled with some and then superceding and replacing others, for some strange reason Paul caught glimpses in his imagination somewhere in the future, his black princess and he, but they were not alone.

He was hugging to his chest a small dark-skinned boy who had straight black hair and deep blue eyes. His little face was so handsome and he was laughing wildly as Paul swung him around and around by the arms deliberately, just to hear him laugh so gaily.

They were playing, while his mother; his black princess looked on. She was smiling at them both, laughing at them both, and loving them both. Her radiant smile was as beautiful and as warmly soft as the rising and setting sun of Africa joined as one, such was its brilliance in his mind’s eye at that precious moment in time.

They seemed so happy in his mind, so much a part of each other’s thoughts and feelings, so much a part of each other’s hearts and lives. Knowing then the reality was simply yet another fantasy born of his gut-wrenching sadness and futility Paul then felt his mind and senses go completely and utterly numb with the grief of a personal loss he could never have imagined he would ever feel in his lifetime.

He was in an altered state of mind, unaware as he sat there opposite her and fantasized, that the tears of his happy-sad imaginings streamed silently down his face. He had been and was still lost to the reality his mind and thoughts and imagination were presenting to him of his now never-to-be family in full and living colour.

Then slowly the beautiful and happy family scene in his mind faded and he began to recall with clarity the reasons for his present dilemma. It was fantasizing, just like he was doing now.

He stopped his thoughts of her and the son he would never hold in his arms. Instead, he allowed his tired mind to go blank.

Drawing deeply a deep, shaky breath he sighed, still unaware that his tears continued to flow, long after the images had faded from his mind and ceased altogether.

Then suddenly, Paul felt something warm touch both his hands.

He flinched, startled momentarily as his red-rimmed eyes snapped open to see her sitting directly opposite him. Her dark mysterious face was deadly serious as she held his gaze steadily in her own.

Then her brow smoothed and her deep eyes glistened with silver tears of their own. She took both his hands fully in her own and squeezed them gently. The seriousness vanished instantly with the beauty of her soft warm smile. It matched the perfection in his heart and mind of her lovely strong face.

“I …. love you …. too.” Her warm, rich velvet accented voice sounded hesitantly, but surely; first into the silent world of Paul’s previously-focused deafness, and then into his instant, heart-bursting happiness. “I .. love you .. too.”

His black Princess then repeated the words softly as her own tears overflowed the ladles of her eyes and streaked her stunning black features with shining silver happiness.

Then she squeezed his hands a little more tightly and smiled at him, her heart’s warmth reaching out for his from the depths of her soul... out of Afrika.

The Happy Beginning

Mesmerr