The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Our Final Year — The Frat Party

Chapter 4

* * *

Notes

* * *

Three hours passed. Time moved quicker in the last few hours than it ever had before. The only comparison would be to do that of his years as a young child, where any kind of treat his mother gifted her kids was met with eager glee. Glee that made time move by in a swift blur.

Now he was anything but that younger version of himself. No child could attest to having such a hot chick snuggled against his bare chest with her hands pulling his arm between her breasts. Sex, in general, was a stepping stone in and of itself. But fucking a girl he had a crush on for years and realizing that she had mutual feelings for him; that’s a changing experience.

Even now, while the two of them quietly watched the show playing, his mind flickered back to the way her body bounced on the length of his dick. Her modest breasts, obstructed by nothing but the open air, jiggled freely, the adorable birthmark that bounced across the ripples of her boobs added to the realism. This is Lacey; the birthmark on her right boob, her adorable face, and blond hair with a snowy tint were all traits that made up her physical image. She even removed her signature glasses (the ones that were always slightly crooked atop the bridge of her nose.), something she rarely ever did in front of anyone else; It was all hard to believe. She hadn’t just let him fuck her. She took the first steps and actively chose to let him be her first. And, despite her taking the initiative, it turned out she was just as inexperienced as him. Something else that made to build the situation as a new thing for them both.

It went without saying that Nathen’s mind was far from the initial headspace he had been at this afternoon. Lacey’s warm body was completely naked; neither of them bothered to gather up their clothing; their attire was discarded onto the ground carelessly. Nathen had no complaint; Lacey’s ass was pressed against his dick in a way that served as two soft buns for a particular piece of meat to rest between. Her rhythmic breaths were causing her chest to gently expand and subside around his arm.

He could see himself falling asleep in a situation like this. And why not? Lacey already beat him to it; her eyes were closed shut, lips formed a soft smile as she rested her head on him. Netflix didn’t even matter anymore; Lacey clearly used it as a ploy to get deploy her trap. It served its purpose, and the both of them were more interested in each other than whatever show was playing. The audio was turned into background noise as Nathen’s eyes spied his phone resting on the table. It was far out of reach and, with the sleeping teen in his arms, there was no chance in hell he’d be moving anytime soon. The device’s screen sporadically illuminated a few times, occasionally back to back. Naturally, he was curious as to what was going on with his notifications; it wasn’t like he’s high up on the social ladder for his phone’s inbox to be unnaturally active. Maybe his mother or sister were trying to fill him in with updates as to why they decided to flake out on him. But if he were truthful, at this moment, spending time with them was the close last thing on his mind. Whatever reason his mother chose to back out of the event she had scheduled herself, it didn’t matter much to him. They could figure out something else some other time.

In the midst of her slumber, Lacey shifted her head against him and mumbled something indiscernible. The new position had her lips, still holding the soft and the faintest of smiles, now pressed against his arm; he could sense her steady weightless breaths exhale against the small hairs splayed across his skin. The comforting environment, the soft couch that yielded to their weight, Lacey’s slumbering figure, and her rhythmically beating heart, everything built up to Nathen’s natural fall into unconsciousness; his pinging phone was an absent worry. He’ll check it out in the morning, it’s not like anything too wild could be happening.

* * *

“The hell?” Slack Jawed to the point where the literal hinges which held his mouth shut failed to operate, Nathen stared at his phone.

Over sixty texts, more than a few missed calls, all from the contacts “Mom” and “Vanessa.” That amount of attempts to reach someone doesn’t happen casually. Emergencies were the only acceptable reason to spam someone’s messenger so relentlessly; that was something his mother knew resolutely. The collected, caring, and responsible mother wouldn’t fill his inbox if it weren’t for a valid reason.

Nathen stared at his phone, mouth open but expelling nothing more than inaudible mumbles. He still had the lingering traces of sleep ridden across his features and staining his recently awakened eyes.

“Nathmmghmn.. you okay?” Lacey’s voice, etched with genuine concern, spoke from the bathroom. The toothbrush in her mouth served as a kind of muffler.

Without responding, Nathen unlocked his phone and tapped on its screen to pull up his crowded list of messages. They weren’t just from his mother and sister, more than a few of his classmates assisted in cluttering up his inbox, some of which were from people he hadn’t even realized knew of his personal number. On a sheer whim, he picked a random number and looked at the single message.

“Your Mom knows how to eat dick!” The message read.

Nathen’s brow furrowed. Who the fuck is this? And why would he make such a comment about his fucking mother?

He disregarded that message and opened another one.

“That mother you got is an absolute MILF!!!”

His stomach twisted from the disgusting comment. This time he made sure to block the unknown number before deleting the message. But the next one was not any better.

“YOU DIDN’T TELL ME YOUR SISTER HAD SUCH A FAT ASS!!!!!!!!”

Block.

“Im totallllley not a lesbian but I want to drink from your moms tittts so ffucking baaad”

Block.

“so bro. how long were you going to sit on the fact that your sister was stacked to shit and could suck jizz like a mother fucker. or were you too busy staring at her thick thighs?”

What the hell was with these barrages of messages? In the span of a single minute, Nathen had deleted and blocked messages after messages from people who all had a fixation for his family. It was absolutely unacceptable, a breach of the school’s code, and just morally shitty; these couldn’t be from his classmates, or the same students enrolled at the college; these texts were immature at best.

Nathen blocked the user and moved onto another random text without even giving it much thought. With his high levels of disgust and growing annoyance, it didn’t really occur to him that he should stop reading them.

“my throat is dry i could go for some mommy milk!! but it looks like your moms too full on cum to share her titties. Hit a bro up later when she’s ready for another dickening”

Full-on cum? God that was gross. The mental image of his mother’s face appeared in his head; her cheeks filled to the brim with cum, the vision made him want to physically gag.

“that bitch can really take it!”

“Your sis swallows like a pro!’’

“does your mom take dick this often?”

“Is your sister single? I’d love to fill her stomach with cum like this every fucking day!”

“you HAVE to have some pictures of your sister naked. I’ll pay you for any of them! Just want to cum on her face again so fucking bad!”

“How did you live with these two hot ass cum dumpsters? I would have made them swallow my chode like this every fucking day if I were you.”

“this milfs going to want nothing but jizz after tonight. make sure you spike her drink ;) i wish i was mommas little boy.”

That was enough. Nathen couldn’t get through the texts. There were far too many. Each of them involved his sister or mother in some way, and they all made him sick to his core. That was his mother they were talking about—the strict, caring, and professional woman who raised him and his sister up from infants. They had absolutely no idea who they were talking about; if his mom so much as heard them disrespect her or her daughter like this, she’d no doubt be able and fully willing to make their life hell. She had enough power and influence to put nearly anyone behind bars if she so desired; the amount of irreverence being thrown her way was more than enough to elicit legal action.

“Nathen!” Lacey rushed into the room; she wore nothing but a bra and one of his T-shirts that was somewhat too large for her generally slim build. “Are you...” She frowned and tilted her head; the faint trace of concern in her voice grew as she studied his face. “Alright?”

Even as she stood in front of him, Nathen had a hard time responding; his gaze simply laid on his phone while his thumb continued to scroll past disgusting comment after comment.

His roommate, as intelligent and perceptive as ever, quickly picked up on the phone, being the source of his discomfort. She walked over and dropped herself onto the couch beside him. Without a word, she swiped the device from his grasp and began to look over it herself.

“Holy shit.” Was her somewhat delayed response. Nathen looked past her shoulder to peer at the same messages she was skimming over. Even the perfect view down the loose neckline from his oversized shirt, directly onto her bra-clad nipples where he could see her cute birthmark, did nothing to appease his sick feeling. “Holy... holy shit.....”

It was now her turn to stare at the screen in silence, the only sound that passed between them was the soft tapping of her finger on glass.

“What the fuck is wrong with these people?” She glanced up at him; her usually icy calm demeanor was displaying one of agitated passion on his behalf. “Do they know your Mom is a fucking judge? She literally works for the government. They can’t- They can’t send you this shit.”

I don’t- I... I don’t know whats... You think it’s supposed to be a prank?”

Her fist clenched atop the side of her bare thigh. “It’s not funny. We’re showing this to Mrs. Chiang.”

Nathen had no idea who Mrs. Chaing was; Lacey might have been referring to the Dean of Students. Either way, someone needed to know of this, especially his mother. She was a woman who both demanded and deserved the utmost respect. These people messing with her and insulting her general image had no idea who they were messing with.

“Wait. Did you read your mom’s message?” Lacey asked.

Nathen shifted his gaze out the window. “I’ll need a bit to forget all that before I read her texts.”

“Oh. My god... what... the fuck.”

“What is it?” He asked without bothering to look back; she was probably reading another fucking disgusting message about-

“It’s from your mom...”

He blinked.

Like a flip of a switch, Nathen’s focus returned to the phone in his roommate’s hands. He made a move to look back at the screen, but Lacey sensed his gaze and shifted the screen away from him.

“What?” He looked at her with questioning eyes.

“You...” Lacey stared back at him; her blue irises were full of apprehension. “You don’t need to see this...”

The response she gave did cause him to hesitate, but her words on top of the way she defensively held his phone tightly in her grasp only served to feed his grim curiosity even more. She was trying to hide something for his own good. But what?

“It- It can’t be worse than the shit I already read.” He reached for it again.

Lacey shifted herself and his phone further down the couch. “No, Nathen you... Trust me just... It’s just better if you don’t... Look...”

Over the years he had known her, Lacey seemed to always have his back in one way or another, so when she said he didn’t need to see it and attempted to withhold the phone from him, he knew she was doing it for his own well being. Though, despite all that, he now wanted to see what she was hiding more than before. It no doubt had to be something he’d genuinely hate and regret viewing, but he wouldn’t know until he saw it.

“Just give it,” Nathen said; he reached towards her and clasped his hands around hers. There was a brief struggle as she made a weak effort to withhold the device, but she did end up releasing it to him, though her eyes stared up into his with a pleasing hesitance.

He raised the phone to get a better look. Its screen was centered on one of the many texts he had received from his mother.

No sooner after his eyes pieced together what was on the screen...

Nathen threw his phone onto the ground out of pure instinct alone.

* * *

Lacey rubbed his leg in a repeated motion. It was a comforting and accepted gesture that made him feel grateful for her constant support. But despite her presence, it failed to diminish the sickening feeling he got from images staring back at him. Disgusting texts from random people was one thing; objectively speaking, his mother, and by extension, his sister, are beautiful. Reading obscene comments about them did turn him off, but it wasn’t anything entirely unexpected. Even the ridiculous nature of how they came in back-to-back without any breaks was something he could handle. But seeing these images brought everything to a totally separate level.

They started tame enough. His sister in a modest yet breathable dress, one that matched what his mother wore. She was taking a sip of a pink-looking drink, the picture was clearly taken without her consent, she hadn’t been facing the camera, and the image had a general focus on her ass that jutted out the lower portion of her dress as she leaned on the table before her. Whoever the cameraman had been seemed to grow some balls, as the next few pictures were taken up close; she was still unaware of the camera’s presence, but the image that followed had her performing a cutesy pose with her fingers forming two peace signs. That went against everything he knew about Vanessa; his sister was never one for pictures or even parties, for that matter. She was anti-social and, growing up, responsible to a point where it hurt. Things may have changed after he left home, but...

No. There was no explanation to justify what he was seeing. Vanessa went from unaware of the pictures (which he noticed, some of which were from different angles while she was in the same pose, meaning she had to have been filmed by multiple people.) to aware. Some of the photos showed her with a face of disgust towards being spied on, as he would expect from her, but then soon after, she was all smiles. Any trace of her previous distaste was completely void.

Every picture that followed showed Vanessa in a state of enthusiastic bliss. In any normal instance, he would have been happy for her, but there was just too much wrong with the situation. For example, as he continued robotically scrolling through pictures, his sister appeared to have lost her dress; she was wearing nothing but her underwear. It was a sight he has seen before but not recently, not after she hit puberty for damn sure and... She really was hot but... the sight still made him uneasy, especially considering the circumstances behind her state of dress. What kind of party would she attend where there was any reason to undress?

“god! This is so much funnnnn!” A line of text separated the batch of images. Even that didn’t sound like his sister, she had always been outgoing to a degree, but there was nothing but pleasant level sarcasm to say when addressing him. Definitely not what he was reading.

More images followed the text. Though these were no longer solely taken by other people, Vanessa was holding the camera in a few of them. One, in particular, had her winking towards the camera, thighs spread and ass jutting out, looked like she had been twerking against some guy’s crotch. It was almost like looking at a different person, one visually identical to his sister; this wasn’t Vanessa. It couldn’t be.

Nathen put his phone down. He had seen enough. The images caused a stiffening sensation to surge down to his groin, something he wanted to hide from both Lacey and himself. This was his goddamn sister. The annoying cunt he somehow managed to both love and hate. In no situation should he feel any form of sexual attraction towards her, but... Damn it. His body was reacting naturally while ignoring the crucial details that made everything fucked.

What happened at that party?

“Is that your Mom?” Lacey slid the phone across the table. “Jesus. It is... and... Oh my god.”

Through the corner of his eye, he saw what Lacey was talking about. In one of the images Vanessa sent, he could see his mother in the back, wearing the same matching dress like her daughter. And it looked like the picture had her frozen in an argument with...

“Caleb!? What the fuck?”

“Caleb’s cock tastes so fucking good bro. why were you being such a bitch about him?” What followed that text was an image of his sister with someone’s erect dick resting on her cheek while she looked up at the camera.

“all im saying is, i never knew how much i LOVED cum” The picture attached to it was a close-up image of her open mouth. Semen pooled over her tongue; some splattering drops laid on her lips and the bridge of her nose.

“you should’ve been here it’s awesome! Caleb knows how to fuck my mouth like im his little whore!” Vanessa’s face was pushed roughly to the base of someone’s crotch, the trimmed pube hair wafting her vision.

Her tits were sprinkled with cum in the next picture; there was no bra in sight. Instead, her hands were cupping her tits together into an enhanced cleavage to serve as a target for the cum to sink between.

“I can’t believe it! Mom’s going down on them!” Everything got worse, something he didn’t even consider to be possible. Vanessa sent an image with his mother, the confident, caring, and proud woman, saw on her knees, sucking Caleb’s dick. The look on her face was clear as day; pure adoration, full of lust and hunger, as if she wanted nothing more than to taste his cum. Caleb had that cocky look on his face. The same one Nathen grew to hate. The jerk didn’t even have the gall to give his mother the time of day by looking at her.

No, instead, Caleb was staring right into the camera... right into him... His mother was completely naked, a large bra and panties could be seen draped across the floor beside her as she kneeled before him. Her thighs were thick and pressing into her legs while her ass planted on her heels. One hand gripped his dick while her other caressed his thighs. It was a disgusting sight, something he’d only imagine in some sick twisted nightmare. Yet... it was... somewhat arousing. His lower region was being surged with life, but Caleb’s mere presence did a number in lowering that arousal. It was mainly his mother’s naked figure that was arousing him. She was just... she was sexy, plain and simple; it was a detail he had always known and never considered. Yet, seeing her here, it changed, flipped a switch in his head. She had a body built seemingly to perfection, and until this point, she had done such a grand job at hiding it that he never seemed to notice. Thick, yet not close to being fat by any means. Her bra was huge. Its size made his mind consider just how heavy and sizable her breasts must be.

Nathen felt aroused, disgusted, enraged, and afraid. The emotions switched in a constant cycle. In a sick twist of fate, his own flesh and blood’s bodies were turning him on. It was sick... he was sick. He should look away, but instead, he continued to stare at their bodies. But then he’d notice Caleb and others from his school. Anger trickled in. What had he done? How had he done it? The guy was a slacker, a vindictive asshole. What made him believe he had any right to touch his family? His mother’s a god damn judge with respected power in law and over her courtroom. She could have him serving a sentence in no more than a week. But he thought he deserved to be in the same room as her? To even breathe the same fucking air of both her and her daughter?

Caleb is nothing more than an idiot, he’d do something brash just to prove a point, and that understanding scared him. The question of how Caleb managed to pull this off echoed through his mind; it could be some faux prank, especially if he solely considered the text. But no... the images proved enough. This actually happened. Did he drug them? If he did, were they okay? Were they even alive?

Lacey’s hand went from stroking his leg to full-on rubbing his shoulder. Her concerned eyes studied his face; she seemed to notice the struggle of emotions he was going through, since she said, “Okay. Stop looking at these.”

She reached for the phone. But Nathen moved it away. “No.” He said blankly, “I.. I need to see what Mom sent...”

“No, you don’t. Nathen.” Lacey rose from her seat and reached across the table. Nathen used one hand to push her back without noticing his fingers pressed right into her breasts through the oversized T-shirt she wore. But the contact didn’t appear to phase her. She was entirely focused on taking his phone.

“Please just...” He cleared his throat. His hand was still pressing into her breast. “Let me see.”

Lacey looked at him in silence.

She sighed.

Nathen then, somewhat hesitantly, moved onto his other’s texts. After looking over what his sister sent him, he had a dark deep-seated hunch of what was in store. Just like Vanessa’s, initially, they were just pictures taken without his mother’s consent. She wore the same dress as Vanessa, just larger to fit her fuller figure, and stood close to the house entrance. The first picture showed her with her hands on her hips; she looked to be talking somewhat sternly to Vanessa about something. Then, in the following image, she stood in the same spot with one hand still on her hip while her other hand held up a phone. Vanessa was gone, but the look on his mother’s face appeared as though she was somewhat impatiently waiting on something while looking at the time.

Her arms were crossed in the picture after the last one. The slightly different pose had her chest pushed up in a slight way that amplified her cleavage. That was definitely picked up in the following image. The picture was nothing more than a zoomed-in shot of his mother’s cleavage. Honestly, that alone was hot. He still felt terrible, it’s his mother... but it was a lie to say that he didn’t enjoy the undisturbed view of her cleavage. But, of course, the images only got worse. It painted more view of what happened. His mother encountered Caleb. She looked rightly upset; Vanessa was behind him, her dress loose while someone groped her. Then... Demi? No... She was there too?! The childhood friend of his mother, policewoman, and second mother figure for him, wore nothing but an overly sexualized and entirely skimpy maid outfit.

The next thing he saw was a picture of his mom. She sat on a couch; any traces of the defiant woman he knew, was gone. And on her lap was Caleb; he casually sucked on her bare tits as if she were feeding a child. The full breast of hers smothered his mouth. And the look on her face even displayed that of motherly love. If he hadn’t felt broken before, that sealed the deal. His mother, the woman who had every bit of knowledge about Caleb and what he has done to screw over his life, was holding onto the guy’s head as if he was her dear child. He had no desire to continue scrolling, but he did so anyway. Both his mother and sister were surrounded by students from college; the two of them appeared to be in a competition setting, buckets laid on the pool table that rested in the middle of the room. The two large buckets were full of a white liquid. And before he could ask the question, the next picture had his answer. Vanessa had the bucket raised to her lips and was drinking its contents like mad while his mother was doing the same thing, though she appeared to be more gentle with the extremely thick-looking liquid.

“Honey why didn’t you tell me your friend at school was so friendly?”

“Caleb knows how to treat a girl to a good time. I hope your sister gets a liking to him. She could go for someone so carefree and fun.”

“I’ve never consumed so much cum before. But I won! Your momma won the title of Head Whore! I got to be the first to suck Caleb’s cock. Can you believe it?”

Nathen had to stop himself from gagging. Instead, he gritted his teeth.

“Okay that’s enough,” Lacey said and quickly swiped the phone from Nathen’s grasp. “Look at you! You’re hurting yourself!”

“I...” Nathen’s voice trailed off, and he had to cross his leg over the other to hide the painful erection in his pants. How horrible of a son could he be? Getting aroused this? It... “You’re right. I’m just... I don’t know what the hell to do.”

“Hey hey...” Lacey spoke in a comforting manner. Her hand shifted out to stroke his shoulder. She leaned down to rest her elbows on the table and looked into his eyes; the position caused the oversized shirt’s neckline to loosely hang low to reveal her cleavage and the cute birthmark on her breast. “I know how shit this must make you feel, but we’re going to figure this out. I promise.”

Nathen met her gaze, it was a struggle since he had to resist the urge to look down her top, but he managed. It helped knowing she was here with him to experience the shit storm. She always had his back in one way or another. But that could also be said with his family. He couldn’t even explain what happened to them. They left him; sure, he had a nice time with Lacey.. No, an amazing time with her... but they left him! Vanessa, sure, that could be understandable. But his mother? Leaving him high and dry for a party instead of going through with the night SHE had planned? It didn’t seem right; nothing about this seemed right... But it happened, clear as the pictures they sent him on his phone.

The phone in Lacey’s hands buzzed. Both of them looked towards it in silence.

Rather slowly, Lacey shifted her fingers across the screen. She pulled down the notification bar. What greeted both of them was a message from an unknown number. It had no text, but there was a video attached. Without saying anything, Lacey clicked on the message and then the video. Its thumbnail was a black screen, but a second later, what played was anything but.

“Mmmmghnnnmma’hhhmmmnnnmnhggmm..”

Lacey gasped. Nathen gulped silently. He shifted his thigh atop his clothed and erect dick. What he was watching did nothing but give him pleasure—sick, sick, sick, pleasure. Two women were making out with each other, they were his sister and his mother, and the moans of hunger breathing between their wet, smacking lips sounded as real as the lesbian porn he has watched in the past. That’s what it was, just a normal act of lesbian love; if he ignored the added point that they were related to him, and it was a mother making out hungrily with the young woman she brought into this world, it wasn’t so horrible, being aroused.

“Say ahh for the camera!” The distinct voice of Caleb’s snarky voice could be heard.

“AAAHHHHH!!” Both his mother and sister said in unison. They looked up and to the right, with their plush bottom lips pressed against each other’s, along with their tits, which were displaying erect nipples that pushed together.

From off-screen, a thick rope of cum shot down. It landed directly and continued to shoot for multiple long seconds. Celebs grunting could be heard from the speakers, then as the cum finished spraying down, Vanessa and her mouth launched their faces back into a passionate kiss.

The phone buzzed again.

“If you liked that. Check this. Your mommy has a message for you.”

Lacey looked hesitant to click the next video that popped up, but Nathen reached forward to do it himself. “Nathen. Honey. We were wrong about Caleb.” His mother looked directly towards the camera. White splotches found rest across multiple points on her face, a glistening sheen of sweat coated her skin. The camera panned out to display her fully nude body, with cum and sweat sprinkled everywhere. She sat on the floor, with her bare thick thighs and legs crossed, her hands were casually stroking her shaven cum-stained moistened crotch, and the position of her arms squeezed her large breasts together. “He’s the man I needed to give me the experience I’ve always craved. He taught me how much I just love dick and cum in my slutty mouth. The jizz in my stomach feels oh so good.” She rubbed a hand on her naked belly; while still not anywhere near fat, she looked to be the slightest bit bloated, like she had just finished drinking a gallon of water. “I’m the head whore, and I want you to know that. I will always love you baby.. mmmm...” Her voice trailed off as she scooped some cum from her cleavage to slip it between her lips and suck it down. “Mmgm... but I now understand Caleb much better. He isn’t anything close to what you told me, and I expect you to apologize, understand? I know I promised I’d build a case on him, but after today I can’t do that with good conscience. Because of the damage we caused, I will move the assisted funding I have been giving you onto him, it is only fair and a punishment for the lies you made up in his name that I foolishly believed. Remember. I am nothing but Caleb’s personal bitch and head whore. My mouth is a toilet for cum. Nothing is more important to me than having my belly filled with semen.” The camera zoomed out some more to show that multiple guys surrounded her; he couldn’t see their faces, but their dicks were out and proud as they jacked off with no remorse.

“You heard it yourself.” Caleb’s voice spoke up. “She’s nothing but a toilet. Go on, boys, shoot your seed!”

On the cue of his word, all the men in the room grunted in unison and came directly onto his naked masturbating mother. She let out a horny cry of lust, and the video cut out.

Lacey and Nathen had no words to say. At least, that’s how it was for a few moments. “That... fu..fucking.....” Lacey’s snowy-white skin had washed over by a light coat of red; she clenched her fists and dropped his phone.

This was a new level of anger Nathen had never seen on her. She was always calm, unnaturally kind at times, but now. She looked like she’d physically beat Caleb’s ass if she had the chance.

She sat down on the seat in front of the table. Right when his phone buzzed again.

“Let this be a lesson to leave me the fuck alone. I fucked with your family, and I can move on to whoever the fuck I want next. Maybe your cute little girlfriend? I dunno if ur dating, but I can have her wrapped all over me in the snap of a finger. Maybe I can get a feel for that ass, see how her birthmark tastes while I suck her tits... Mmmm.. I might go for her anyway... Or I might not... Don’t fuck with me, and I won’t fuck with you.”

Lacey sprang to her feet; she grabbed Nathen’s phone tight enough to damage it. “IS HE TALKING ABOUT ME!?”

Nathen opened his mouth.

“AS IF! AS FUCKING IF! HE’S NOT GETTING A FUCKING FINGER ON ME!” In her bout of anger, she took his phone and stormed off towards her small room. Nathen just watched her go; his eyes trailed down to her pantie-clad ass, her lower asscheeks jiggled below the bottom of his oversized shirt.

Nathen stood amid his own thoughts for what might have been just a minute or even a whole hour. He honestly couldn’t be sure, but what he was sure of was the sudden knocking on his floor.

Without giving it much thought, he went over to open the door. Lacey sure as hell wasn’t going to do it with how angered she was towards Caleb even implying he could manipulate her in the same way he did to others. So, it should go without saying. He was taken aback to the point of weakness and trembling knees when he saw his mother and sister standing outside in the hall. They wore nothing but their underwear, bras, and panties that were stained with the look of dry cum, and Vanessa’s bra wasn’t even on correctly. One strap drooped down her shoulder to the point where her nipple was poking its head out into the air.

Fortunately for his weak legs, his mother was quick to initiate a hug. “Nathen! Baby!” She embraced him with a smile on her face. “Oh, I’m so sorry we didn’t show last night.” His face was shoved directly between her cleavage as she said that. She reeked of sex, especially between her tits, the unmistakable aroma of cum and sweat resinated off her body. He then suddenly realized that his boner was pushing into her side and made an effort to pull himself back. But his mother’s hold was tighter than he had thought; instead of pulling away, he adjusted his crotch so it wouldn’t press against her.

“But last night was awesome!” Vanessa said with glee; she jumped excitedly in the hallway, her tits jiggled enough that both of her boobs sprung free of her bra and clapped down against her chest.

“Yes it was.” His mother agreed. “You should have been there. Did Caleb not send you an invite?”

Nathen’s face wasn’t too far from hers as she spoke. Laced in with her breath was the distinct and unpleasant stench of cum. The very thought of her mouth having enough after taste of jizz that her breath had its smell in spades gave him enough of a disgusted urge to pull himself away from her grasp, but he could still sense the growing odor of semen and sex coming from them both.

“Speaking of Caleb...” His mother crossed her arm below her chest; she lifted her tits, and, from the rays of light, a soft reflection bounced off the moist sheen that coated her skin. “You did apologize to him, right?”

“I..n.. no.” Nathen stammered. “Mom.. what happe—”

“Are you serious!? You had me fully think Caleb was a horrible person? Do you realize I was just a day away from writing up a summon into my courtroom based on the evidence you gave me?

“Yeah. You promised me you’d deal with him.”

“That was before I knew how wrong I was to blindly believe.”

“What!? Mom, it wasn’t blind. I have evidence and—”

His mom interrupted him with a simple raise of her hand, years of proper training to respect her and her authority kicked in, and Nathen felt his mouth glue shut. “I told you to apologize, and that is what you will do. Understand me?”

“Geeze dude,” Vanessa spoke up; she had her hands on her hips, one finger slipped under the tight pantie she wore. “Just grow up and say sorry.”

In response to what Vanessa had said, his mother shook her head and sighed before walking forward to enter his dorm room. “We’ll discuss this later.”

Nathen watched as she accustomed herself to his dorm by taking a seat at the chair where Lacey had been seated. Vanessa brushed herself past him, but he didn’t notice her. Well, he did check out her bouncing ass cheeks when they were in his line of sight, but the majority of his focus zeroed in on his mother. She sat herself casually on the seat, one thick thigh of her crossed over the other, and a small drop of sweat trickled down her calf.

“But I’ve missed you sweety. How have you been?” She said, her lips formed into a soft smile. If he had his eyes, clothes, and the memories of all the information from the last hour erased, the situation could be a completely normal one.

“I...”

The distinct sound of a cute unladylike burp interrupted him and gathered his attention. Vanessa had hopped onto the couch. Her chest jiggled subtly along with the rest of her body from the force of her casual leap. The way she was acting so laid back, especially around him, was familiar. But the way she had carelessly burped while wearing nothing but her underwear while reeking the scent of sex ruined any form of familiarity. Nathen looked towards his mother, fully expecting her to rebuke Vaness for the unprompted and coarse act. But then, right before his eyes. His mother casually glanced downwards. She frowned faintly and placed a finger between her tits into her ample cleavage; when her finger exited the space between her tits, there was a single noticeably large splotch of cum. Then, she moved the finger into her mouth without a moment of hesitance and causally sucked down the cum.

“Mmm..” She moaned through her finger. “Mwpa’hh... Oh, sorry, did I interrupt you? I...” She suddenly brought a closed fist to her lips and stifled a hard burp of her own. “Dear... Excuse me. We filled ourselves last night.”

“And this morning!” Vanessa added, she was patting her stomach. Both of them appeared fairly bloated, though still not nearly fat. It was apparent they had just come from a large meal of some kind. “Can we skip breakfast?” She shifted herself up to a seated position before moving entirely to sit on the armrest of the couch. He was always close to his sister, but at the moment, being in her personal bubble wasn’t high on his mind. Though she didn’t feel the same way, she grabbed onto his arm and pulled him closer to her. “Show us around campus or something. But I’m not hung...gerollfp..” She let out another bubbling belch; despite how cute it sounded, her exhale of air was sent almost directly in his face. The smell was unpleasant and had a strong hint of cum. Nathen naturally recoiled, yet for some sick reason, his cock softly stirred from the thought of her drinking enough cum to be full and have it linger in her breath. But the thought of who was involved in filling her up, that being Caleb, completely ruined any disgusting dark fantasy he held, which made everything more unpleasant than arousing. “I’m not hungry.” She repeated after recovering from her burp.

“I agree with her,” His mom added. “We both aren’t going to have much room to eat for a while. I’m not going to have us gaining any unneeded weight. But if you’re hungry, I’ll buy you something.”

“Ohh!” Vanessa licked her lips before letting out a soft breathy moan. “I could go for some ice cream.. something thick..mmm.. Like... ahhh’mmm just creamy foods...”

“It’s breakfast... but, I have the same craving...” His mom found another thick white blob between her cleavage. She dipped her hands between her tits and scooped it up. “There isn’t anything wrong with sweets in the morning.”

“Yeah...” Breathed Vanessa. Her cheek was pressed against Nathen’s arm, and her mouth still in need of a mint-scented washing to remove the dry semen aroma.

“But enough about us.” Nathen’s mother said. She licked her lips slowly with closed eyes while one hand stroked her stomach. “You never answered my question. How have you been?”

“I..” Nathen blinked. He tried to ignore his sister’s cum-flavored aroma. Or the way both of his family members had their stomachs seemingly filled with jizz. “No! What were you too doing last night!?”

“Oh.” His mother looked pleasantly surprised that he asked. She glanced at Vanessa, who was picking at her own cleavage, where she also found some lingering cum hiding around her boobs. “Well, we were having the time of our lives—” She paused right as another forceful exhale of cum breath forced its way through her lips. “Mmm... At Caleb’s party... Where do I even begin?..”