The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Oscar’s Orgasm”

by Jay Roberts

MC MFM

A comedy about cumming........or not.

Oscar Wayland sat nervously in Dr. Pratt’s waiting room. He was fifteen minutes early and this added to the usual fifteen minutes delay in seeing any doctor weighted on his patience. He began pacing, his twenty-five year old athletic body not used to inactivity. He was an ex-college athlete, baseball, and even at his present age is ran five miles each morning and had a pretty professional setup for weight training in his bachelor digs.

He had a sexy girlfriend. They had hooked up over a year ago and it was the nearest thing to love he had ever experienced. His rep at the stock brokerage firm was rising. Everything was just perfect....except. Yes except that little sexual problem. And that was why he was here, pacing and spurning those dog earned magazines about home making and gourmet cooking.

He was referred to Dr. Pratt. He was a psychologist and hypnotist. Oscar’s internist had told him that Pratt’s success in treating sexual dysfunction was outstanding. Then he laughed and said “Perhaps a poor choice of words.” Why is it no one can seriously discuss sexual failings without giggling like ten-year olds?

A pretty young guy, not much more than Oscar’s age led an older woman to the exit door, then turned to me. “Hiya Oscar. Come on in.”

As they traveled the short hall to a comfortable-looking sitting room, Dr.Pratt, “Call me Stu” said that the internist had giving him a bare outline of the problem but he wanted Oscar wanted to hear it from him.

The consulting office was very leathery and comfortable. Pratt sat on an easy chair and Oscar settled into a deep couch. No one spoke. Pratt stared down on his memo pad, his pen at the ready. Oscar finally broke the silence. “Must you take note?”

“If this bothers you, no.” He tossed the pad on the desk behind him and resettled himself. “Oscar, it’s your dime, you might as well spend it”

Oscar took a deep breath. “I have this gorgeous girl friend. We have sex several times a week. She seemed to enjoy it every time. She says that it is the first time in her life that she had an orgasm and she has it each time, sometimes several.”

“That sounds good. Do you enjoy the sex?”

“I sure do. Peg is my ideal of womanly beauty. I love giving her oral sex and just caressing her body is a great turn on. I have no trouble popping an erection by just touching her.”

“But......”

“Yes, but, I can go a long time. Probably forever. I don’t lose my erection. But that’s the problem. I can’t cum. I used to at first, but suddenly it stopped.”

“Do you experience nocturnal emissions?”

“I sure do. I use a rubber sheet at night.”

“So what we have here is a mechanism that works, but doesn’t work when you want it to. I also see you have a complete medical workup and there is nothing physically wrong.”

Oscar nodded. Dr.Pratt leaned forward in his chair and began speaking in a quiet measured voice. “have had much success is treating, through teaching hypnotic control to many patients for various sexual problems. Would you like to learn how?” Oscar nodded slowly. “Okay, let’s begin.”

Dr.Pratt recognized Oscar as an outstanding candidate for deep trance and one who would learn it the first visit. He watched the young man as who spoke. Oscar was already beginning to get sleepy. His brown, long-lashed eyes were drooping and his cupid bow mouth was becoming slack. Pratt though him a very handsome fellow, very sexy, very fit.

In a moment, just as Pratt began intoning, you are relaxing your body, you feel very comfortable, you have a great desire to go into a deep sleep, Oscar’s head sagged forward and Pratt could see all the signs of a profound trance. The body was rigid, the face flushing and he was breathing audibly. Pratt decided to launch right into the suggestion phase. “You will learn that a phrase can trigger your orgasm if said by someone else. You will tell it to your lover. The phrase, I will say it, but this time it will not cause you to have an orgasm, the phrase is “Give it to me. Repeat this to me five times.”

Oscar mouthed the words like an automaton.

He was given the post suggestion that he would remember the words and he would awaken feeling energetic and in good spirits.

It took a full two minutes for Oscar to fully awaken. “You sure like your sleep,” Dr. Pratt said smiling indulgently. “Well that’s about the end of the induction and suggestion. If everything works to your full satisfaction I won’t be seeing you again, but if there is any reason you want to see me, just call.”

They shook hands. Young Dr.Pratt, a closeted gay, reluctantly said goodbye. If it were not for his professional ethics, he could easily have taken advantage of the handsome and suggestible guy.

“Give it to me,” Oscar said, reinforcing his remembrance of the phrase. He knew that if he altered the words, they would not work. He called Peg on the phone, told her he would be up to her apartment in about fifteen minutes, then he called his office and told them that he would be in later in the day.

“Did you realize that I had one small problem with fucking?” he announced to Peg as she snuggled tightly into his lap, rubbing on his erect penis with her delicious ass.

“N-o-o-o, It was great for me, always. What is the problem?”

He decided to minimize it a little. “Well, sometimes I have a little trouble getting off. I stay hard though, and that’s important.”

“It sure is,” she leered.

“Anyway, after you get off once or as often as you wish, you are to say to me “give it to me,” but don’t say it until you want me to cum.”

“Let’s see, “give.........”

He held up his hand, “Stop!” but it was to late as she finished the phrase.

“.........it to me. Is that right. Oscar what’s wrong?”

Oscar let out a long groan, started breathing in rapid puffs, he doubled up and then moaned in pleasure. He felt his penis pulsing and emitting streams of cum. He fell back on a chair, gradually calming himself. “That was a fabulous cum,” Then he laughed, “How was it for you.”

“Geez, you really mean that phrase. I thought you were kidding. If I said it again, would you cum again?”

“I think so, but don’t say it. Look babe, I guess I am shot for a good fuck for the while, would you like to play? How about enjoying my long, warm, slippery tongue?”

In a moment she slipped off her panties and lay back on the couch. “This is okay, we will both have cum, just not at the same time.”

Oscar got on the couch, full length, on his stomach, his face inches from Peg’s delicious cunt. He moved forward, took one lick on her hot outer lips which retracted in passion exposing the delicate inner lips which were pulsating with excitement. She was moaning so loud, it seemed that her orgasm would occur without any further stimulating by Oscar, but he pressed on. His tongue made contact with he lengthening clit, he licked fast, little cat nips. Her body arched and she went totally into a strong orgasm, finally sinking back on the bed, breathing hard. “Oh shit, that was too much. I am shot for the day. But hon, if you want to have a go, I can do it.”

“No, I’m glad it was a hot one. I’ll just head down to the office.”

Oscar, by virtue of his heavy sales volume had a separate office from the peons on the floor. He checked his phone messages and stuff left in his in box. Matty, who was the newest broker to join the company tapped on the open door. Real polite kid, thought Oscar. The boy was really a kid, only twenty-one and looked like a prep school dude, long blond hair, smallish and cute. Oscar who appreciated both men and woman felt that Matty was interested in him but he gave no indication that it was mutual.

Oscar had noticed a somewhat critical report on Matty. In line with the firm’s practice he had to share it with the kid. He hated this part of the job. “Matty, sit down, I want to go over this latest evaluation.”

Oscar was conscious that cute Matty was using his charms, batting the lashes over his big blue eyes. “Whatever it says, I agree with it and I’ll do better, especially if you give me some individual attention.” He emphasized ‘individual’. Here boss, give it to me. He held out his hand for the report. The tripper words hit Oscar like a bolt. His face turned bright red and his hips began small fuck motions under the desk. Matty stared in fascination, then in excitement. He felt his own cock lengthening. “Boss, you need help? I’m here for you, hand job, blow job, whatever.”

By this time the orgasm was over. Oscar choked out, I’m not feeling too good, maybe we should resume this anther time. The odor of fresh cum was unmistakable. Matty thought to himself that he had no further problems, he really had something on Oscar.

Oscar hailed a cab. Once settled in back he dialed Dr. Pratt. The doctor’s voice brightened up when he heard who was on the line and he purred seductively. “Yes Oscar, I can see you immediately.”

Once back in the snug leathery room Oscar related what had happened. “It works, and for that I thank you, but it’s no good that others have the key to my cumming. I need a trigger that I control.”

“I got you Oscar. We’ll see what we can do. Do you feel as if you can go into a trance easily today?”

Just that question caused Oscar’s clear eyes to fog up and droop. His mouth became slack. The doctor watched him, his own cock swelling. “Now Oscar, you can speak to me without awakening, but first I am going to deepen your trance.”

He leaned forward and took both of Oscars smooth, well manicured hands in his, letting his thumb stroke the slightly hairy backs. “Oscar, look into my eyes. You will obey everything I tell you to. Do you understand?” Oscar mumbled his ascent. “Now let yourself fall into a much deeper sleep than last time. Down, down, deeper now deepest.”

Oscar’s head lay on his chest.

“Oscar, I want you to stand now.” Oscar slowly go up, standing in front of Pratt, swaying. Pratt put his arm around the young man’s waist. He brought his lips close to Oscars lips. “You desire me to kiss you. Isn’t that correct?”

Oscar frowned, having trouble processing the order. The struggle stopped and he pursed his lips. “Yes, kiss, Stu.”

That was a sign of intimacy that the boy remembered the doctor’s first name. He was overcome with passion as he swooped down and kissed Oscar’s warm lips, pressing and releasing until Oscar was panting. Stu reached down and felt Oscar’s bulging crotch. “Oh my, we have a real boner here. I bet you would love to cum, no?”

“Yes, I want to cum.”

“Drop your pants and lean over that table.” Oscar obeyed and Stu gloried in seeing the young firm ass, lightly hairy, even around the anis that had a swirl of black hair. The doctor readied a supply of tissues, he put his hands on the man’s long penis and stroked lightly. “Can you come this way?”

“No,” came the agonizing negative.

Stu thought, ‘I am such a whore, but I just can’t help myself.’ He positioned himself on his knees in front of Oscar’s rampant cock put it in his mouth and intoned “Give it to me.” Almost immediately Oscar began fucking motions and cries and moans as his cock began to shoot great quantities of man milk into the doctor’s happy mouth and throat. Finally he was finished.

“Oscar, redress yourself and return to the couch you were sitting on. Now you will remember nothing about the events in this room except I will now give you a post hypnotic suggestion. You will possess the trigger within your own mind and a word will trigger it. The word is Pratt.” He smiled to himself realizing that he would be present in name, at least, at every cum that the handsome Oscar experiences.

He woke Oscar. “You now won’t have to worry about someone else setting you off. You will have the word for your own use. It will pop in your mind when you reach the point of no return.”

As soon as Oscar left, Dr. Pratt turned on his record device and listened to the whole session wanking himself into a great cum.

End