The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Opposites Attract

“What do you mean you won’t go?” Tricia pushed, her whiney voice well-practiced and executed with ease.

“I told you clubbing is just a stupid activity where men act like neanderthals and symbolically bash women over the head just so they can drag them back to their cave and have their way with them. It’s so pathetic.” Chloe said, putting every bit of venom into her words.

“It’s not like that at all. Club Trance is the newest and hottest place in town. They only let in the best of the best, no skeevy weirdos to fight off.”

Chloe looked over at her roommate. The girl had known her for all of two years and acted like the two were inseparable friends. In reality Chloe did well to put up with Tricia’s insanely annoying behavior. She was a bubble-headed ditz half the time and when she wasn’t, she was doing her best to pretend to be one.

“Look, I have to study for the big bio-chemistry exam. Unlike some of us, I have a serious degree to earn and a scholarship to keep. “Chloe said, trying to fight a losing battle.

Tricia stared at her roommate, a pleading look in her big blue eyes. She always got what she wanted and Chloe was beginning to realize this night would end up no different. “Please just for a little while, you don’t even have to dance or anything, just be with me.” The girl begged.

“Fine,” Chloe slammed her book shut. “But if you even think I’m going to put up with some doofus hitting on me all night, you got another thing coming. The first creep that bugs me I’m out the door.”

“Goody, okay, you got it.” Tricia said, bouncing around the room like a toddler off their meds.

An hour later, Tricia and Chloe walked into Club Trance. The bouncer had let them pass by a large waiting crowd and Tricia had bragged when they were getting ready that girls with their looks always got in. Looking down at herself, Chloe nearly gagged. She hated wearing anything but pants and this skirt was annoyingly short by even her leanest standards. The blouse Tricia had foisted on her was even worse. It featured one gigantic neck hole which created the most generous view of cleavage short of nothing at all. Chloe despised her cleavage. As if being taken seriously wasn’t difficult enough in one’s twenties, being taken seriously when your tits were on display was even worse. This just wasn’t what a modern woman wore.

The strobe lights and fog machine were in full swing as the dance floor bustled with activity. The DJ switched over to some techno crap music that Chloe hated as well and the two girls finally found a small table at the edge of the floor.

“This is such a waste of brain cells.” Chloe groaned.

“What? What’d you say?” Tricia asked, leaning over and speaking loudly over the thrumming bass.

“Never mind.” Chloe shouted back, her eyes already seeking out some sort of clock. She wanted out of this place as soon as possible. The whole fact she was here, dressed as she was, was degrading beyond all imagining. Tricia sat there looking like the ditz she pretended to be, jiggling around and dancing in her chair as she watched for any cute prospective partners. It was pathetic, Chloe thought, her eyes rolling and her elbow finding its way onto the table. With a sigh, the college girl resolved herself to the fate of being trapped here for the next couple of hours. At least, she thought, no creeps had honed in on her so far.

The dark atmosphere of the club and crowded surroundings seemed to close in and suddenly Chloe saw him. The man was staring from across the room, even the frantic primitive dance lunges taking place between them couldn’t disguise the fact that this man was looking right at her. Great, Chloe thought, looking down at the table.

“Hey there wanna dance?”

Chloe had been paying so much attention to the strange man across the room, she didn’t even see the younger guy walking up to Tricia. The dim-witted roommate responded with giggles and smiles and the two left, leaving Chloe alone. This isn’t what she wanted, she thought, wandering over various important facts for her bio-chemistry test. She should be sitting there alone and cozy in her dorm, reading the book, not blasting her eardrums with inane garbage while dressed like some kind of common street trash.

“Hello there, I’m Tripp.”

Chloe looked right up beside her and saw the man who’d been watching her. How he managed to get all the way across a busy dance floor in a dark club, she had no idea but here he was and all of a sudden Chloe was not feeling comfortable. Being here with Tricia was one thing, having to fight off some creep’s advances by herself was entirely different.

“Listen, I’m really not interested, sorry.” Chloe said, still spitting venom in every syllable.

Tripp smiled and casually looked back over the dance floor. “What makes you think I’m interested?” He asked, actually laughing a little.

Chloe couldn’t believe this guy. Now he was going to act like he wasn’t interested after he apparently walked all the way over to introduce himself. What a joke, she thought. “You’re not interested? So you just walked all the way here to tell me your name?”

Still watching the dancing couples and laser lighting strobes, Tripp simply leaned down so his voice could be heard. “Not at all, I just noticed I hadn’t seen you in my club and thought it would be polite to say hi.”

“Your club?” Chloe asked.

“Club Trance, she’s my baby.” Tripp said. “Anyway have a nice night.”

As Tripp strolled off into the crowd, something bothered Chloe. Tricia plopped down in her chair and laughed, breaking into Chloe’s thoughts. “That was so fun. Did you see me?”

“What, er no, I guess I got distracted.” She replied, shaking her head a little. The stupid music was probably killing off brain cells as she sat here.

With a slight giggle, Tricia leaned over and spoke closely. “Yeah I saw your distraction. He’s cute.”

“Oh shut up. He was just the owner of the club. He wasn’t interested in me.” Chloe said, an unusually disappointed tone appearing in her voice. She had no idea where that came from.

“Oh well, he’s still cute.” Tricia laughed and got up to leave for another dance.

Only a few minutes later Tripp was back at her table. Chloe suddenly looked up and rolled her eyes. “Look I said I’m not interested. Can’t you take a hint?”

Again, Tripp simply smiled and set the drink on the table. “Again, I’m flattered you think I would be. I just thought you might like a drink, on the house. It’s just a way of saying welcome to the club.”

Chloe looked from the handsome club owner to the tall thin glass filled with neon green liquid. Tripp seemed to see her confusion. “It’s the lights, makes the drinks glow, pretty cool huh?”

“Yeah, whatever.” Chloe mumbled looking back at the drink.

“Anyway, you have a good time okay?” And with that Tripp strolled off and again disappeared from sight.

Tricia came up again and without sitting, leaned down to Chloe. “I see the owner came back. You sure he’s not into you, sure looked that way to me?”

“No, for some reason he isn’t.” Chloe said solemnly, wondering just why the heck she said ‘for some reason’. It wasn’t like she wanted him to be interested.

The dance music droned on fairly repetitively for the next twenty minutes or so. Chloe’s brain hurt with the stupid incessant noise and her mind for some reason kept going back to thoughts of Tripp. The man was a real enigma, she thought. Normally her instincts had always been right on the money when warding off creeps. She thought he showed all the signs but apparently she’d been wrong. The man really didn’t seem interested.

Suddenly there he was right beside her again, smiling down into her eyes. She rolled her eyes and batted them a little up in his direction. “I knew you were interested, well sorry, as I said, I’m not.” Chloe proudly announced, sitting back in her chair.

“Sorry to disappoint you.” Tripp said. “I just came to collect the glass and see if you liked it.”

Chloe looked at the empty glass and sighed. “Oh, okay, yeah it was fine.” She looked up as Tripp nodded and took the glass. Before he walked away, she grabbed his shirt. “Wait, are you sure you’re not interested?”

“Sorry, I’m just not, you really aren’t my type.” Tripp said shrugging, and walked off.

For some reason his words really bothered Chloe. She found herself looking down and studying her skirt and top. How could he not be interested in her? She was really looking hot in this outfit. Tricia had told her so and she believed what Tricia said. This was all so confusing.

For a while Tricia came back and sat with her, taking a break from all the dancing. As the ditzy girl tried to remember all the numbers she’d gotten from various dance partners, Chloe kept going over and over her talk with Tripp. What was his type, she wondered? How could he possibly not be into her? She just couldn’t get him out of her mind. It was really beginning to bother her when the girl realized her roommate had been asking her a direct question. “er What?”

“I asked what ever happened to that cute guy, you know the owner?”

“Oh, he wasn’t interested. Isn’t that strange?” Chloe said, her voice dripping with confusion.

“Yeah Chloe, I mean that outfit is totally rockin those curves you have upstairs and downstairs. I don’t know why he wouldn’t want to tap that.”

Normally comments like those led into a quick verbal assault on sexist ideals in modern society but for some reason Chloe just wasn’t feeling up to arguing the point. Instead she just looked down at herself and sighed. Just then the DJ shifted over to some slower music and Tricia seemed to jump like a startled chihuahua. “ooh ooh, this is one of my most favorite songs.” The girl nearly fell as she ran back onto the dance floor, and in no time found a cute young guy to hold onto.

She’s so lucky, Chloe thought, again quickly questioning where the thought came from. Her mind felt loopy from all the dizzying lighting effects and smoke drifting through the room. She leaned back in her chair and looked down over her outfit. Maybe she wasn’t showing enough leg, Chloe thought. Maybe that’s why Tripp said he wasn’t interested.

As Tricia happily danced away, leaning her head on the partner she’d quickly located, Chloe reached down and began tugging her skirt up, rolling it under around her waist until she felt it was sufficiently shortened. Stretching her legs out before her, she noticed how much of her creamy thighs now showed, at least six inches. That ought to do it, she thought.

No sooner had the girl relaxed back in her seat than he was there again, standing right beside her. Chloe smiled up at him and crossed her legs, making sure he could see every curve of pale flesh. “I knew you couldn’t stay away. You’re interested right?”

Tripp chuckled. “Sorry, no I just thought I’d see how you were liking the club. Would you like another drink?”

‘No, no thanks, are you sure that’s why you came over here?” Chloe asked, her voice frustrated.

“Yeah, that’s pretty much it, have a nice evening.” And with that, Tripp was gone again and the bio-chemistry major was left alone in her thoughts. By the time the second hour had rolled around, Chloe had completely forgotten her promise to call it an evening early. She kept going back to why Tripp wasn’t interested. How could he not want a piece of her? She was completely dripping in heat with what she had on. Every guy had to want her. But why didn’t Tripp, it was just so darn annoying.

Tricia had tried to reassure her several times, saying that he had to be interested. Still, she thought, he’d professed clearly that he held no interest other than a good host. What was it, Chloe questioned, as her roommate danced around with even more guys. The music had surprisingly grown on her at some point in the evening because now, as she sat there thinking, she found her foot idly tapping away at the beat.

That’s it, she thought. Looking right down into her massively open cleavage, Chloe realized what the reason was. Tripp wasn’t interested because she wasn’t showing enough tit. It made so much sense. Guys loved tits didn’t they? While hers were certainly nicely displayed, guys preferred seeing the most unsubtle blatantly depraved view of a woman’s tits. Without even looking around, Chloe reached up beneath her tight shirt and began undoing her bra. This would drive him wild, she thought. In seconds she’d pulled the bra free and shoved it wadded up inside her purse. Now, as she settled back in her chair, Chloe looked down and saw how impressive her tits were. They hardly needed the support of the bra, which being C-cups was impressive enough, but what the bra really hid were her hard nipples. The club was dark and slightly chilly which meant her nipples were now proudly on display. Looking down her neck hole, Chloe could even just manage to make out the surrounding aureola and felt if she leaned forward just right maybe someone else could as well.

As if he’d been waiting, Tripp was back and staring right down into Chloe’s eyes. He held a smug grin on his face, and this time she just knew he was interested. There was no way the guy could refuse her looking like this. “Hi there baby. I knew you’d be back eventually. See anything you like?” Chloe put a lot of weight into her words and tried to sound completely wanton.

Tripp smiled. “Nah, not really, you’re okay and all, but I just really don’t think you’re my type.”

With that, he strolled off, as if taunting Chloe. This was so messed up, the girl thought. How could he not find her hot? She had plenty of leg on display, some of the best tits in the place, hard, throbbing nipples proudly on display, and she just knew he had to want her. Why was he playing so hard to get?

Tricia bounced back over to the table. She looked at Chloe and did a double-take. “Wow girl, are you not wearing a bra?”

“Yeah, I thought Tripp might like it.” Chloe said, defeatedly.

“Well, he’d have to be blind not to notice. Those things could put an eye out. I’ll give you credit though, for a bookworm you sure got more guts than me. I’d never go out in public with tits like those and no bra.” Tricia laughed and took a drink from her glass she’d brought with her.

Chloe looked over at her friend and then back over to where Tripp stood, on an elevated stairwell watching out over the crowd. Turning back to the ditzy girl, Chloe smiled warmly. “Hey Trish, how do you get all these guys I’ve seen you with?”

“Oh that’s simple, I dance. They see me strutting my stuff and it’s like moths to the flame. They can’t resist.”

Suddenly it all made sense, Chloe needed to dance. Tripp would see her jiggling her assets on the dance floor and he’d be hers in no time. That was a brilliant idea. “Thanks, you’re a genius.” Chloe said, jumping to her feet as a new song started. Tricia simply looked over confused.

“Wait, what about your bra?” Tricia asked, but Chloe was already across the dance floor, squeezing her way towards Tripp.

There he is, she thought, looking up and seeing him. She wiggled about, swaying to the rhythm of the heavy thumping beat, her hips gyrating as best she could. Finally she caught his eye and he stared right back at her. Eyes locked, Chloe moved around among the crowd, occasionally feeling someone else brush into her heavy tits. She thrust her chest out and danced exactly like she knew guys liked. Doing her best stripper impression, Chloe reached up and grabbed at her tits, cupping them in her hands and stretching back as her hips rotated. Her stare never left his and he seemed to definitely be enjoying himself. Slowly, Tripp descended the stairs and momentarily vanished into the crowd.

Chloe continued dancing, her mind soaking in the atmosphere, her body gyrating to the beat and her hands lifting her shirt and massaging the undersides of her bare tits. This was working, she thought, and then there he was.

Tripp strolled right up to her and took her in his arms. He positioned her right in front of him, letting her feel the erection she knew she had caused. He wrapped his hands around in front of her and one grabbed at her tits as the other felt its way down over her tummy to what waited beneath her skirt. For several minutes the two danced among the crowd, few paying attention to just how graphic their movements were getting. By the end of the song, Tripp appeared to be mock fucking Chloe, holding her hands and thrusting his hips right into her from behind. He leaned into her ear and whispered.

“Maybe I was wrong.”

Chloe leaned back and allowed him to look right down her shirt, both nipples prominently clear and swollen with arousal. “Baby, I knew you wanted me.”

Ten minutes later in an upstairs supply closet, Tripp slammed his cock deep into Chloe’s cunt, shoving her backwards across the floor as he pummeled down into her, pounding the girl quick and dirty. He tore at her shirt, finally ripping it up over her head, and locked onto her tits with each hand, his hips continuing to pump deep into hers. Chloe breathed in short little bursts, her eyes wide and unfocused with lust. She looked up into Tripp’s brilliant green eyes and smiled like an idiot. All she could do was lay there and accept his cock, and what a cock it was.

“Ohh oh fuck me, fuck me.” The girl moaned as her cunt took a beating and her belly was deliciously filled again and again. Tripp leaned down and shoved his tongue into her mouth, passionately making out as he screwed the girl into the floor. It was a wet sloppy kiss and Tripp ended up continuing it down over her chin and right through the valley of cleavage. He lifted up, still cramming his cock deep inside the girl.

Pulling Chloe up, he rotated her so she was on all fours and began really banging her doggie style, shoving his cock right up inside her, listening to her pained squeals. Chloe loved the brutally carnal nature of this coupling. She’d never been such a slut in her life and this felt so right. How could being a slutty little college girl ever be wrong when it felt like this? She leaned back and made sure Tripp filled her cunt each time he sank forward. She was determined to make him spill his load inside her. What else would he want from a slutty girl like her?

“Ohh, OH yess, oh come on baby, cum in me, cum inside me, oh yess!” Chloe shouted, thankful the thumping bass from the club downstairs would mask all the perverted cries.

Tripp sped up his thrusts, grunting each time he sank his meat inside her. He grabbed her hips and rammed her so hard he could hear her tits slapping together and Chloe moaned almost nonstop. She felt it finally happening and grinned leaning back up and arching her back as best she could. In an intensely animalistic fucking like this, feeling the cum spattering deep inside her body only heightened her own orgasm. Chloe exploded in a guttural series of puffs and moans, her body shaking as her womb soaked in all his sperm. She just loved sperm. Being a bio-chemistry major meant she studied things like that. Now she could really feel it, and nothing felt quite like having sperm all packed up inside your belly, Chloe thought. She sighed and slouched to the floor, Tripp still buried inside her.

For several minutes each lay there, listening to the muted bass sounds of the club below. Chloe wondered whether Tricia was missing her yet. No, she thought, if Tricia was smart she was probably getting her cunt stuffed with cum right this very minute. And if she wasn’t, well, too bad for her. Tripp leaned in and whispered in Chloe’s ear. “I guess maybe you are my type.”

Giggling, Chloe rolled over on her back and spread her legs. Her cunt still oozed cum from their recent session and she was ready for more. She propped herself up on her elbows, thrusting out her tits. “I told you you were interested when I first saw you. Now get that cock back inside me where it belongs. We have a long time until morning.”

Tripp sank down inside the girl again, thrusting his renewed cock right up inside her tight little belly. Girls like these were the best, he thought. They entered the club as thoughtful studious college co-eds and left the next morning depraved little sluts. Sometimes he thought, watching his cock disappear inside Chloe, working for Trance-tory was the best move he’d ever made. It paid the bills, and he got to pick new girls each night to usher into sluthood. Turning girls like Chloe into eager young cum receptacles was almost too easy.

The End