The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional

This is a literary experiment of mine with a lot of interaction for those who really want to have fun. I imagine more so for those who lean toward submissive or prefer to be the mind control victim.

  1. For this story, you need to understand you are a woman. Very easy for those of you who are, for those of you who are not, you can either pretend that you were born that way, or sometime long before this story began, you were transformed.
  2. If you have the following, go get them: The rubiest red Lipstick you have (any color will do, but I’d prefer the rubiest of reds). A dildo. The sexiest panties you have, that you don’t mind filling with your sexual juices, a bra is optional. Notice I didn’t tell you to put them on, or use them just yet. Keep them close.
  3. As you are the sub female in this story, everytime she responds, so will you, if you see words in between ~~these~~ you will say them aloud, try it, ~~Yes, Mistress~~ good girl.

If I tell you to do something in between ++symbols++ you will do them. Let’s test it, ++Stand up straight, then kneel, then return to your place++ good girl.

Enjoy.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

Open Wide!

By Mistress Dyvia

I make my way up the stairs of the apartment complex. I walk down the hallway and stop in front of the door. I knock three times, and a moment later I hear a voice, ~~Who is it?~~

“Mistress Dyvia.” I say softly.

~~Just a Minute~~ I hear in response. I can imagine her excitement at me showing up unannounced, and the anxiety. I can only imagine what she is doing, ++Adjusting her breasts, or making sure her false breasts were displayed prominently. Making sure she has the perfect panties on,++ or something like that, I honestly don’t remember if she started as a man or a woman. A moment later, the door opened, and I saw… You. ~~Hello Mistress, will you please come inside?~~ My smile quirks a bit as I wonder if you even realize how dirty that could be.

“Thank you.” I say as I step inside and find my way to the most comfy seat I could find, sit down and cross my legs, and smile as you sit down across from me and ++cross your legs++ as well.

~~Can I get you anything, Mistress?~~ you ask me.

I shake my head with a friendly smile, “Not right now. I’m sorry, what was your name? So many sluts, so little time.”

~~Ruby, Mistress, My name is Ruby.~~

“Ahh, yes, Thank You,” I say with a smile as I open my purse and shuffle through a few white boxes until I find a small one that says ‘Ruby’ on it. I open it, and withdraw a ruby pendant and clip it to my necklace. And I love how your eyes seem to be so focused on it.

I pause for a moment as you stare at it, “Are you alright, hun? You seem anxious. Are you Anxious?”

I see that partly glazed look in your eyes, and ++you nod your head,++ ~~Yes, Mistress… a little, I’m not sure why.~~

I look at you with a bit of sympathy, almost as if I were about to say , ‘poor baby,’ but instead my eyes open wide, “I think I can see the problem, you aren’t wearing lipstick.”

I watch as ++you touch your lips with your fingers++ and realize that I’m right. You aren’t wearing lipstick. And then you say softly, ~~Oh, wow Mistress! You’re right, it must have slipped my mind.~~ and I watch you get up, leave the room, I’m sure you are going so that you will find your makeup, and return to sit back down again. ++You apply your lipstick,++ and a smile spreads across your face. Relief.

“Feel better now? Does the lipstick make you feel better?”

I watch you ++nod your head,++ ~~lipstick always makes me Feel Better, Mistress.~~

So far your triggers are working as expected, so I have to ask, “Why do you wear lipstick?”

I watch as you think for a moment, ~~I feel sad when I don’t, and the longer I feel sad, the more anxious I feel.~~

I lean forward and reach out to put a hand on your leg, “You already look better, how do you feel?”

++You lick your lips,++ feeling the added texture on your lips and then you say, ~~Much better, thank you, Mistress.~~

“I’m just glad to see you feeling better. That’s an odd color you picked, very red. Why did you pick it?”

You look down a little embarrassed. ~~I don’t know, I guess it was the first one I saw.~~

My smile fades for a moment, “I don’t think you’re telling me the truth. Why did you pick this color?” I ask again.

You look nervously at the expression on my face, ~~It makes me feel slutty~~

“You like feeling Slutty, don’t you?” I ask already knowing the answer.

~~Yes, Mistress~~

“Say it.” I command you leaving no room for argument.

~~I like feeling slutty, Mistress.~~

I pause for just the slightest moment, “I think you love feeling slutty, go ahead, say it”

++You nod your head in agreement,++ then say the words, ~~I love feeling slutty~~

“Nevermind feeling ‘slutty.’ Are you a slut?” I ask, again knowing the answer, and how you were conditioned so many months ago. How you and the others asked to be changed, and yet I managed to pervert everything that you were, by your own genuine request.

~~Yes Mistress, I am a slut~~

“You love being a slut.” I tell you while looking you in the eye.

~~Yes,Mistress. I love being a slut,~~

Holding your gaze, I ask, “Why does a slut wear red lipstick like that?”

The conditioned response comes so easily off your lips, ~~Ruby red lipstick makes men think about having their cocks sucked.~~

“Oh, do you like men thinking about having you suck their cocks?”

~~Yes, I want men to dream about me sucking their cocks.~~

“Mmm.. What a delicious slut you are, Ruby.”

~~Thank You Mistress, I am a delicious Slut,~~ I see you ++lick your lips.++

“Cock Slut, correct it.” I command.

And I see you shift in your seat, ~~I am a delicious Cock Slut~~

I giggle for a moment, “I’m sure you are, but why would a slut sit like that?” Looking down at your legs, I instruct you,”Uncross your legs, and spread them wide, you are inviting everyone to cum for a visit between your legs, or between your lips, aren’t you?”

I watch you ++Nod your head++ in agreement, and then I watch as you ++uncross your legs, and spread them lewdly…++ and then say ~~I am inviting everyone to cum for a visit between my legs or between my lips.~~

“Yes you are.” I smile as I open my purse and reach in for the toy, a simple little dildo, well maybe not ‘little,’ but harmless enough. I pause as I let you look at it and again ++you lick your lips++ just as you have been trained to do. I wonder if you would have imagined in your wildest dreams that this would be where you are now when you had asked me to change you. I doubt it. Then ++you stare at the dildo for ten seconds++ before I move it out of your line of sight.

Now the deep trigger, “Open Wide”

++Your expression goes blank,++ as all reason ceases to exist in your mind beyond the reality I have put before you. ++You get on your knees, kneeling up and open your mouth wide.++

I bring up the dildo again, and you barely seem to notice it… until I press it to your upper lip and ++You reach out with your mouth and take as much of the dildo into your mouth as you can. And pull it out, suckling the tip.++ I pull it all the way out and watch as ++you smile++

“You were waiting for me to do that, weren’t you?”

++You lick your lips as you nod your head++ and then say to me, ~~Yes, Mistress it feels so good to be in that overwhelmed mindless cocklust.~~

I smile, there is a lot of amusement in the lewd thoughts and the lewd expression on the women that were so often in front of me. Like the others that came before you, before you were ‘Ruby...’ before you came to me, as they all had. I don’t remember all your details, there’s been a few girls named Ruby now. Usually the same thing, a woman whose boyfriend broke her heart saying she wasn’t sexual enough, or a woman who had trouble finding the right guy. Sometimes it was a guy who had a fetish for wearing panties, or even a man who was just so desperate to be a woman, they were practically crawling out of their skin.

But somehow, they heard my name. And they reached out. I told them what it would cost them, and they all accepted. They abandoned their old lives and embraced their new lives, sometimes they would see that something was wrong, sometimes not. Most days they would be living the life they wanted, but then days like today came, when I visited and wanted something from them, they were always eager to accept, but that’s what I made them do: Accept their new lives.

So many people would make a bargain like this and either think they could bargain their way out, or prey on sympathies in hopes that I would change my mind, but no… I had my ways around such silliness. They would accept my side of the bargain, but I would make sure they loved it. I always made sure they cherished the memories whether their minds thought they should or not.

And it was for a limited time a year, where I would take them no more than once a week, and no less than once a month, and they would act as my sluts and whores. Use their mouths and other holes for whatever use I desired. Would they be paying off a debt? Or just setting the example for the next girl? They would never know.

I hold the dildo out to you, “Take it.”

++You take the dildo in your hands, and you look at it for a minute,++ and then when you finally have the strength to take your eyes off of it, you look me in the eye and say, ~~For me, Mistress?~~ I smile as I can see your mouth is watering like it was a steak. ++You lick your lips++ no doubt feeling the thickness of your lipstick on your lips.

“Do you want it?”

++You nod your head.++

“Of course you do. You need to be a cocksucker, you have a strong need to have your mouth filled with masculine hardness, and the image of cum dripping out of your mouth is an overwhelming pleasure?”

+You nod your head++ again. ~~Yes, Mistress. You made me like this.~~

“Are you angry with me for that?

~~No, Mistress. I love cock too much to be angry at you for making me want it.~~ and of course, you assume I would even let you think that I would allow you to be angry with me.

“Stroke it with your dominant hand.” and just like that ++You stroke the penis as if you were trying to arouse it. And you continue to do so for another whole minute…++

But I get bored watching the subtle display, “Now put it in your mouth, and do not break eye contact with me. Put it in as far as it will go and out, ten times…” and I uncross my legs and recross them with my other leg on top as I wait for you to comply.

And of course you do, ++you open your mouth, and push it in,and then out repeatedly for a few moments equal to ten satisfying attempts++ while never breaking eye contact with me.

“That was hot, and I think you will put on a good show for the individuals I want to show you off to. So why don’t you tilt your head back as far as you can go and show me your deep throating skills, again, ten times.”

~~Yes, Mistress.. I will obey.~~ and I can hear the amusement in your voice, especially in those last three words. I know you really want to do this now. ++You tilt your head back, and glide the dildo down your throat,++ I clap as you are going so much deeper than you had just a few moments earlier as your throat is better suited for it like this. I wonder again if you remember the training I had you go through when you were laying on that bed, on your back, and your head hung over the edge as I trained your throat with my strap on… Mmm.. Good times… Shit, was she one of them? Ahh so many girls to train, it probably was… Most of them who don’t know how to deepthroat are trained that way…

After the tenth one, you withdraw the dildo, and look at me again. “Your lipstick is all fucked up now. Be a good girl and go clean yourself up and reapply...” I don’t have to say the word lipstick, she probably gets it.

~~Of course, MIstress, and thank You.~~ I hear you say with excitement, and then ++You go and clean off your lipstick and reapply a new coat.++

It only takes a few minutes and you are back. Your lips look defined once again as well as fuckable. As you sit in front of me, with your legs spread wide and obscenely for me, I realize it’s about time to get down to business.

“Ruby, I’m going to leave in a minute, when I leave, three men are going to enter as I leave. I want you to embrace that cocksucker nature of yours. Will you do that for Mistress?”

++You nod your head++ in agreement and say ~~Yes, Mistress. I would be delighted to embrace my inner cocksucker for you…~~

“You are such a good pet, Ruby.” I lean over and give you a kiss on the cheek. “Your lips should be the primary focus, but that’s not your only orifice, keep them all entertained.” With that, I stand up and start walking to the door, “Until we meet again…” and open the door stepping to the side to let the three men inside.

~~Please come in gentleman… hopefully you aren’t that gentle,~~ and I immediately hear you ++Giggle flirtatiously++ with them before saying, ~~the bedroom is at the end of the hall, I’ll be right there.~~ You walk to the door and prepart of close it behind me, ~~Thank You Mistress.. until next time…~~ And as I step outside the door, you close it behind me.

I make my way down the stairs, I know you are ready to do what I want from you, I know you are willing and eager, you gave consent long ago… well maybe not that long ago… And the men were told that if you didn’t seem eager enough, just say ‘Open Wide’ and you would blank out and the first thing to touch her upper lip after that, would cause you to have an intense need to suck it… Telling you that your lipstick needed a touch up would reinforce the need to wear lipstick, and by extension, a need to be very eager about your oral activities… yes I left them in good hands… err lips.

I step into the car and see the woman with the Purple lips at the wheel, “Amy, can you drive us to…” My voice trails off, as I look in my purse and see a couple small white boxes. I put the red pendent back in the ruby box, and remove the blue pendent and attach it to my necklace, “Drive us to Saphire’s apartment.”

I hear her say, “Yes, Mistress,” as I’m already calling my next client to meet at that location.

The End...

Alright cocksucker, do you think you’re actually done?

~~No, Mistress. How may I serve you?~~

Well first, let’s understand our roles, you may be a bit of a cockwhore after what I did to you, but I am a feedback whore, I like feedback. I love feedback… So what are you waiting for? ++you open your email either in your email app, or in a new tab.++

I wait for a couple moments until you say, ~~I have opened it, Mistress.~~

“Good, now I want you to write what you thought of the story, how much you liked being Ruby, and how much of the materials you had so that you could follow through with the story’s instructions. Would you like more stories like this in the future? Or go back to my more ‘normal format… Go ahead ++start typing your response and send it to me.++

“Good pet.” I give you a kiss. “On your knees, pet.”

As you ++get on your knees++ you of course say, ~~Yes, Mistress.~~

Kisses!