The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Only Teasing

by Pan

Chapter 5

After that, it became standard fare for me to get off around the house, no matter where I was. If my son was staring at me, it was suddenly the perfect place to stroke myself until I reached a body-shuddering orgasm.

The living room, the den, the kitchen, the bathroom. Whenever we were in the same room together, I’d push my panties to the side and stimulate myself until I came, dirty-talking all the while.

It’s only teasing, I’d always remind myself. It’s completely harmless.

But every time I got myself off, I was acutely aware of my son’s needs—he’s a healthy male, after all, and it was totally natural for him to get turned on by my body. Sometimes when I was stroking myself, I’d imagine that I was stroking him, tending to his needs, getting him off.

I couldn’t do it, of course. Using my feet at the table—that had been a one-time thing, that had been a bit of fun.

It was only teasing.

But using my hands…on his cock…

Just the thought was enough to fill me with an overwhelming desire to find the room Cecil was in and get off in front of him.

If he gets turned on by my body, that’s totally natural.

I was so conflicted…and somehow, I felt like Cecil knew.

And then, one day, I was rubbing my clit in his bedroom (I’d gone in to kiss him goodnight—not on the lips. That would be going too far. My son is a healthy male, after all) when a thought struck me.

I’m such a cock-tease.

I was so turned on at the time, the idea seemed so sexy. A cock-tease. Someone who teases cocks.

It’s only teasing, and I’m a hot bitch. I’m a sexy woman, and so of course I’m a cock-tease.

It wasn’t until I’d cum in front of Cecil (I love how often I cum in front of my son—it’s completely harmless, and I love showing off my body), let him smell my fingers (My son has needs, and it’s only teasing) and reached my own bed that I started to think about it a little more.

I’m such a cock-tease.

Was that really a good thing? After all, a cock-tease…my son has needs.

My son has needs, and here I was, being a cock-tease.

It’s perfectly harmless, I reminded myself. If it’s only teasing, it’s perfectly harmless.

That made me feel better, but still…a cock-tease.

I decided to sleep on it.

* * *

The next morning, I was feeling much better about the whole situation. All night, my dreams has been permeated with that same thought—I’m such a cock-tease.

I’m SUCH a cock-tease.

I’m a sexy woman who loves showing off my body. My son has needs, and if he gets turned on by my body, that’s totally natural.

It’s only teasing…and boy, I am such a cock-tease.

As soon as Cecil walked into the kitchen, it began. I was wearing a set of red lingerie…and nothing else. After all, I’m a hot bitch, and I love showing off my body.

His jaw dropped open…and that’s when I struck.

I sashayed across the room to my son, wrapped my arms around him, and pulled his mouth to mine.

I know, right? I’m such a cock-tease.

As we made out, I felt his hands roaming across my body—it’s totally natural for him to get turned on by my body; he’s a healthy male.

I’m not going to lie—I got pretty turned on as well. After all, I’m a wet, horny slut.

And a helluva cock-tease.

Before long, Cecil was breathing deeply, and I knew he was hard as rock. And that’s when I struck…I pulled back, and kept cooking breakfast.

Cecil just stood there, stunned.

I’m a wet, horny slut, I reminded myself. I’m a wet, horny slut.

But more than that…I was such a cock-tease.

When I turned around to serve up some pancakes, I noticed that Cecil was frowning. I wasn’t surprised—my son has needs.

My son has needs, and I’m a wet, horny slut.

Another grin appeared on my face as I put the plate of hotcakes in front of him—he reached out and tentatively put his hand on my butt. For a moment, I hesitated…

It’s only teasing. It’s only teasing.

…but then I relaxed, and let him feel the lace, let him slip his hand beneath it and grab my ass.

My son has needs. It’s completely harmless.

As he ate pancakes with one hand, I let him grope my bare ass with the other.

I’m a wet, horny slut. My son has needs. My son has needs.

I smiled. I was such a cock-tease. My son had needs, and here I was, a wet, horny slut…

It’s only teasing. It’s completely harmless.

…teasing his cock perfectly.

When my son finished his pancakes, he looked at me strangely.

I’m such a cock-tease. I’m such a cock-tease.

I just grinned back to him, and leaned in to kiss him on the lips again.

It’s completely harmless. If he gets turned on my body, that’s perfectly natural.

I’m such a cock-tease.

This time, I reached down, and—through the cargo-shorts that Cecil always wears—started slowly, firmly, seductively rubbing his cock.

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of dirty talk.

I pulled away from the kiss, and moved my lips to his ear.

“You like the feeling of Mommy touching your hard cock?”

My son has needs.

“God, Mommy’s little boy is so hard. Do you want Mommy to make you all better?”

Cecil choked with lust, which was all the reply I needed. My hand sped up slightly, and I lustfully whispered in his ear.

“Mmmmm, I bet you’re all ready to cum. I bet you’re all ready to cum, all over your wet, slutty mother…”

He nodded, and I could tell that he was getting close…

It’s completely harmless. It’s only teasing.

“Well, my love…”

My son is a healthy male with needs. If he gets turned on by my body, that’s totally natural.

“…unfortunately for you, your Mommy is such a cock-tease.”

It was all I could do not to laugh as I walked out of the kitchen, leaving Cecil frustrated, horny, and almost certainly staring at my swaying ass moving away from him.