The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Only Natural

Usual disclaimers about how this will never work in real life and don’t try it at home. If you’re under 18, you shouldn’t be reading this. This story is to be archived solely at the Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive. I hope you enjoy.

Summer vacation was in many ways better for teachers than for students. It gave them time to plan for the next semester and catch up on past hobbies. Jacob Yastor, professor in psychology, was enjoying his summer break and enjoying how the quiet of his upper New York home. It was a nice house in a good neighborhood and Yastor had been quite happy until that afternoon. Earlier, a loud banging noise had come from the direction of the house. It took a few moments for Jacob to identify that it was music. He didn’t understand the current tastes in music. Give him the sounds of the ‘70’s any day of the week, rather than this techno-rap-hip-hop-swing mixture the youth preferred to listen to lately.

Jacob looked outside to identify the source of this awful din and was pleasantly surprised. Sitting on the porch of his next-door neighbor’s home was Angie Thomerson. He hadn’t seen her since she had left for college the previous fall. He should have known, since only she could keep him up nights. But, he was too raptured about her appearance to notice the noise. She had changed since leaving, much for the better. Her long brown hair hung to her waist. She wore a short skirt and a blue blouse and he could see her well-built body had done some growing. Little Angie had grown up and the sight of her had ignited a long-standing yearn in Yastor.

He’d been watching Angie for the last few years as she grew into womanhood and had been impressed. So impressed that he had decided to give her a gift he shared with a few of his “special” students. “Hello, Angie,” he called out.

Angie lifted off her sunglasses and stared at him. “Oh, hi Professor Yastor,” she said. “I didn’t know you were still here.”

“You’re the one who’s been gone,” Jacob smiled. “Come on, I’ve got some tea we can share. You can let me know how college is treating you.”

Angie wasn’t sure at first but soon decided to got. Why not? It would help to talk to Professor Yastor, get some advice on how to handle her teachers for the next year. She had done well, there was no problem there, but a few pointers couldn’t hurt.

For fifteen minutes, they chatted. Jacob was interested in finding out that her parents were out for the rest of the day, leaving Angie in charge of the house. Angie was enjoying the talk as well. Professor Yastor was friendly and outgoing. He also wasn’t too bad to look at, with his dark hair and beard, handsome face and good build. Angie blinked her eyes. Funny, she felt so light-headed all of a sudden. Probably the heat. She tried to focus herself back on what Professor Yastor was saying. She focused on his eyes. His nice, deep, blue eyes.

“I like out here, don’t you?” Yastor said, pretending not to notice how Angie was starting to look dizzy. “It’s very natural out here. It really harkens to nature. You can feel the sun beat down on you, the nice warm, natural sun. It beats down on you and it feels so nice and natural. You just want to sit back, Angie, just sit back and let the nice warm natural sun beat down on you. Feel it, Angie. Feel the warmth flow through you. Let the nice natural warmth of the sun flow through you, Angie. I makes you feel so nice and relaxed and natural to let the sun flow through you.

“I see you’re looking at my eyes, Angie. That’s nice. You enjoy looking into my eyes as you let the nice natural warmth flow through you. It’s only natural for you to look at my eyes. Deep in my eyes, Angie. My eyes are blue, a natural blue and as you look deeply into my eyes, you can feel that natural warmth grow within you. Just keep looking into my eyes, Angie, deep into my eyes and you can feel the warmth cover you head to toe and it feels so good and so relaxing, Angie. You’re feeling so wonderful and relaxed, Angie, you just want to let this natural warmth envelop you. The deeper it envelops you, Angie, the more natural you feel. It feels natural to be this relaxed, Angie. It feels natural to listen to me, Angie. In fact, the more you listen to me, the more relaxed you feel. Therefore, it is important that you listen to me, Angie. It is natural that you listen to me. It is natural that you do as I say. Listen to me and do as I say, Angie. It is natural for you to listen to me and do as I say.”

“Natural..do as you say..” Angie whispered, her eyes, though open, were blank. Jacob spent a few more moments deepening her trance. He was impressed. Angie was one of the better subjects he’d had. Perhaps he hadn’t needed to slip a hypnotic agent into her drink, but it definitely helped speed things up. And Jacob had never been one for patience.

In a few moments, Angie sat on her stool, her eyes glazed open, her body relaxed, deep in a trance. “Now, Angie,” Jacob began. “How do you feel?”

“Good..relaxed..natural.”

“Yes, Angie, you’re feeling very natural. But not enough. You’re wearing clothing. Unnatural clothing, Angie. It doesn’t feel right to be wearing that clothing. It just doesn’t feel right. You need to take it off, Angie. You need to take off your clothing.”

“Clothing..but..”

“You want to feel natural, don’t you, Angie?”

“Yes. Yes, I do.”

“Then you must get rid of all that unnatural clothing. You must take off all your unnatural clothing. You can only be natural when you are naked and you must remove all your clothing. Remove it all, Angie. Take it all off. Remove all your unnatural clothing, Angie. Remove it all.”

Slowly at first, then with more certainty, Angie began to unbutton her blouse. Jacob smiled, knowing that he was now “in the zone” as some of the jocks in his class put it. He watched as Angie undid the last button and pulled off her blouse. She was topless and the sight of her full and firm breasts instantly hardened Jacob’s cock. He smiled as he watched her slip off her shoes and socks, then undo her skirt. Her white panties fell to the ground and she sat on the stool, naked and motionless, waiting for his command.

“Very good, Angie,” Jacob said. “Now, then. I’m going to ask you some questions, Angie and it is only natural that you answer them honestly. Answering them honestly is only natural, Angie. Are you a virgin?”

“No,” Angie said softly.

“How many times have you had sex?”

“Nine or ten.”

“Were they all men?”

“Yes.”

“Now, aside from basic fucking, did any of these men make you suck cock?”

“Yes.”

“Did you enjoy it.”

“Oh, yes.”

“Ah, so you would like to do it again?”

“Yes.”

“Angie, I want you to come here.” He waited until the naked girl had crawled to him before continuing. “Angie, I want you to undo my buckle and take out my cock. When you see my cock, you will have the natural urge to suck on it. You will want to do this. It is natural. Now, proceed.”

Angie undid his belt and unzipped his trousers. She reached in and freed his hard cock from its prison. She seemed to examine it for a moment before sliding it into her mouth. Jacob leaned back and grinned as she began sucking on it. She moved her lips up and down the hard rod while her tongue tickled the tip. She squeezed his balls as she continued to suck him and Jacob could tell she had an expert’s touch. He would have loved to have her suck him off entirely, but he wanted to feel himself inside her bad.

“Angie, stop. Sit on top of my dick.” Jacob leaned back in his chair as Angie obediently moved onto him. She sighed as she felt his dick enter her and began pushing herself against the older man. Jacob pushed his face in between her breasts and began kissing them. He dug his nose into her tits, suckling each of the nipples. He moved up to kiss Angie full on the lips and was rocked by the intensity with which she answered. He soon felt himself coming, his wad blasting through her, eliciting a loud cry from the hypnotized girl.

Jacob would have loved to continue fucking Angie, but he knew there was a danger of being seen. Taking her out in the open had been fun but risky. So, he quickly had Angie redress, then began to bring her back. “Angie, listen to me. When I snap my fingers, you will exit this wonderful state of relaxation and return to your normal mind. You will not recall anything that has happened here between us. However, when you go to sleep tonight, in your dreams you will remember what has happened and you will love it. You will find it very natural to be aroused when you see me, Angie, very aroused even thinking of me. And soon, you will find it natural to act on those feelings. Now, awake.”

Jacob snapped his fingers and saw Angie’s eyes return to clarity. “I’m sorry, Professor Yastor,” she said. “I must have zoned out for a minute.”

“No problem, Angie,” Jacob smiled. “I’d better let you get back to your house now. Hope you enjoy your vacation.”

“Sure, thanks.” Angie walked back to her porch. She turned to watch Jacob walk back into his home and smiled at a sudden thought. Funny, she had never been into older men, but something about Professor Yastor made her feel horny as hell. She knew her parents wouldn’t approve but as far as she was concerned, an affair with him would be only natural.