The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One long day in December

Chapter 7:

The KGB training provided Natasha with many quick, subtle ways to kill someone. Unfortunately for her, most of the techniques relied on the target not knowing that you were a Soviet agent. As she lunged towards Tanya, her fists looking to pound into the Thai girl’s stomach to wind her, her target suddenly ducked away. It wasn’t the panicked fleeing of a frightened girl, but the confident movements of a trained fighter.

Sadly for Natasha, the instructions that Tanya had activated offered her little room for mental manoeuvring. She had a target and the desire to kill that target… that was all. So when her opponent ducked under the initial charge and pulled back, Natasha failed to spot the danger signals. She dived forwards again, only this time Tanya wasn’t just looking to get away… The Russian found herself grabbing air once more, failing to adjust to her adversary’s martial arts ability.

Off balance after her reckless assault and not particularly strong physically, Natasha was ill placed to deal with the heavy elbow launched into her stomach by her opponent. Tanya pulled little back from the blow, certain she was in a fight for her life. It knocked all the air out of the Russian’s lungs, causing her to drop to the ground, heaving in an effort to breathe. Winded and mentally switched off, Natasha could do little when she felt an arm go over her neck and tighten inexorably. The inevitable occurred.

Tanya strangled Natasha to unconsciousness… a difficult, dangerous feat she’d only recently learnt how to do with any confidence. But she succeeded and finally relaxed as the Russian’s body went limp. Breathing heavily herself, Tanya lowered her adversary to the ground and took stock of her situation. Things had gone to hell very quickly. Somewhere in Natasha’s head there had to be an instruction that made her respond so aggressively to being hypnotised… probably some KGB thing. Still, if that was the case how was Tanya going to deactivate it?

Alone and unsure, not to mention hungry, Tanya decided that the best thing to do was to tie her opponent up and consult her text books. A bite to eat, while Natasha remained asleep, wouldn’t go amiss either. Tanya did so, binding the Russian to her bed using a mixture of scarves she found in the girl’s room. She pulled Natasha’s arms and legs wide from her body and tied them together, via several scarves, under the bed.

If she pulled all of them simultaneously and hard enough, Natasha would be able to break free. But looking at the weak body of the girl, almost painfully thin and emaciated, Tanya didn’t think that would be a problem. The knots would stay intact too… you didn’t grow up in Tanya’s family, which was so dependent on silent shipping for income, without learning how to handle a sailboat and its paraphernalia. Finally the Thai girl slipped a gag around Natasha’s mouth and left, locking the door behind her. It would be a good hour before the Russian awoke, but there was no reason to be anything other than careful.

Going to the cafeteria, against the flow of most of the other students, Tanya got herself a very unpleasant supper of cold fish cakes with lumpy mashed potatoes, stringy beans and tepid water. Starving after her day, she sat alone and ate all the food, barely tasting it as she thought about what she could do to… well… liberate Natasha and educate her in the ways of democracy.

Getting back to her room soon after eating, Tanya went through all her psychology books in double quick time. All the references to hypnosis and posthypnotic suggestions were scrutinised, along with the notices of the dangers involved. Nothing told of how to excise a really deep, dangerous instruction. After an hour’s reading with no success, Tanya felt she had two choices: turn Natasha over to the police or just wade in to the girl’s mind. The former was the correct moral choice, but would result in a huge scandal, wrecking many peoples’ lives including Tanya’s. Natasha would probably be imprisoned as a spy and the country, not to mention the university, would suffer hugely. Tanya went with the second option. This was probably because she was young, arrogant and fairly foolish… but it was her choice.

Natasha was coming to when Tanya entered her room for the second time, locking the door behind her and arranging a light to shine right over the bed, above the Russian’s eyes but not directly into them. The Thai girl removed Natasha’s gag and helped her to some water, the Russian unquestioningly accepting the aid offered. Finally, Natasha woke up enough to realise her predicament.

“What the hell have you done to me?” she demanded furiously, straining against the restraints, but to no avail. Still wearing her outfit of before, Tanya straddled the Russian.

“Get off me!” yelled Natasha, bucking and writhing, “Get the hell off me!” She started swearing, switching to fluent Russian, German and French in an effort to vent her anger. Tanya waited it out. Her body was heavy on the fragile frame of the other girl and soon Natasha had tired herself out, panting heavily and relaxing against her bonds.

“I’m going to help you,” explained Tanya. Natasha spat some short, pointed words back in Russian. Tanya smiled sadly.

“I’d hoped it wouldn’t come to this,” she replied, “But I’m afraid I’ve got to do it.” Slowly, she allowed the ruby she’d been holding in her hand to drop down, holding it above the Russian in the full beam of the light. It sparkled in the light, drawing in Natasha’s gaze despite her best efforts. Even before Tanya started speaking the Russian’s eyes were flickering. Tanya realised that whatever had been done to Natasha had involved some very heavy hypnosis.

“That’s right,” whispered the Thai girl softly, “I’m going to hypnotise you with this necklace.” At the mention of the words ‘hypnotise’ and ‘you,’ Natasha suddenly started screaming and thrashing about again… but the makeshift ropes held and her eyes soon focussed back on the shiny gem. Tanya began again.

“I’m going to hypnotise you,” she said. Once again Natasha bucked and kicked, but less severely, her eyes returning to the ruby quicker than before. Tanya repeated the phrase again… and again… and again… By the fifth repetition Natasha had stopped fighting and her sleepy eyes were completely focussed on the stone. Tanya moved in for the kill.

“Keep looking at the ruby,” she instructed, “Keep staring into it… you know it’s hypnotic… you know it’s hypnotising you… you know that you don’t want that to happen but you also know that there’s nothing you can do… Your eyes are slowly closing… when they shut you will be completely under my control, completely subservient to me, completely hypnotised… It’s impossible to keep your eyes open much longer… they’re slowly shutting… the lids feel so heavy… so tired… so hypnotised…” Natasha’s eyes fluttered for a second and shut. Tanya put down the ruby.

“You’re hypnotised Natasha, aren’t you?” The Russian said nothing. “Answer me,” instructed Tanya, though not unpleasantly.

“Yes,” replied Natasha. Tanya had done it. Now if she could only get in and out to remove all the instructions without damaging Natasha any more.

“Very well Natasha,” continued Tanya, “You will please answer any questions of mine truthfully and honestly. Will you do that?” Tanya was asking rather than instructing, but it seemed to work. The Thai wondered if Natasha could tell the difference between the two.

“Yes,” responded the Russian immediately, in a flat, hypnotised voice.

“That’s very kind of you Natasha,” thanked Tanya, “But now I’m going to ask you a lot of questions. Some of them might be quite personal. Will you answer them?”

“Yes,” again Natasha replied without hesitation. Taking a deep breath before the plunge, Tanya began her interrogation.

“Jolly good Natasha, that’s very kind of you. I want to know how it was you came to England and why. I’d also be very grateful if you only spoke in English too.” The Russian took a breath before starting.

“My father was West German, Hans Schmidt. He married my mother Helena, who was a cultural attaché at the Soviet embassy in Belgium. She was a spy and was tasked with turning my father into an agent. She succeeded but inadvertently fell in love with him, encouraging him to defect to Russia rather than spy, which he did in 1960. Her superiors were not impressed and took away her rank, but didn’t punish her beyond that, leaving her and him as Party members. My parents got a state apartment in Moscow and married, but I was their only child, born on November the fifth, 1972.” That meant she was barely seventeen, calculated Tanya, a very young age to be sent away.

“I grew up as a committed Soviet and was recruited into the KGB when they saw that I had already mastered three languages: Russian, German and French, all taught to me by my parents. With the KGB I learnt a fourth and was given this assignment: Operation Rasputin.” Tanya knew the name… the fairly unpleasant Russian who’d hoodwinked the pre-revolution rulers of Russia into making him something approaching a living god… How he’d done it was open to debate, though hypnosis could well have featured somewhere. ‘Ah the Commies and the pertinent names of their master plans,’ thought Tanya, ‘Their Achilles heel.’ Unaware of Tanya’s wry amusement, Natasha had continued.

“Operation Rasputin was the enforced recruitment of university students in foreign countries who would remain in place to infiltrate capitalist organisations and governments. Using a created identity, I was to become part of the students, overcome the lecturers and use a Soviet developed light and sound show to entrance the undergraduates of my year. They would slowly be indoctrinated, unaware of the suggestion as their minds became aligned to Communist ideology. They would maintain a capitalist stance, demonstrating such attitudes within highly employable societies and clubs, which would encourage our targeted employers to take on our programmed students. That was why I came to England Tanya.” It was a lot to take in. Finally, Tanya pushed ahead.

“Are there any other students like yourself?” she asked.

“No,” replied Natasha, “I am the first. If I am successful with this year of students I will be advised to do the same to the following year and others like me will be sent to other institutions.” Fair enough. It meant that Tanya had nipped this thing in the bud.

“Why Cambridge?” she asked.

“The university has already been targeted by similar schemes in the past, the most successful of which recruited Philby and the like to the communist cause. The technology has improved since then but better internal security has made KGB attempts to repeat that success unproductive. However, a recent breakthrough in trance inducing light patterns paved the way for Operation Rasputin.” Tanya was lucky that the KGB briefed its agents so well. Natasha had explained pretty much everything. The Thai hypnotist was about to start trying to remove the commands deep inside the Russian when she stopped. There were still some questions unanswered.

“Why did they send you, Natasha?” asked Tanya, “You’re so young!” Without ego in her hypnotised state, the Russian girl answered truthfully.

“I was the best. Of all the students trained for Operation Rasputin I was the one most capable of passing as English and I was also the best at inducing trances in unsuspecting individuals.” Well that seemed sensible enough, but why did the Soviets want only female agents… lesbians to boot? That seemed very strange and the Thai hypnotist was looking forward to whatever preposterous answer Natasha gave.

“Why did the KGB instruct you to alter the composition of the class? And why does it want lesbian agents?” Tanya asked the question with a smile but Natasha’s reaction was less than funny. Instead of the calm, monotonous voice giving the answer the girl was suddenly writhing again, her face scrunched in pain and anguish.

“What is it Natasha?” asked Tanya in alarm.

“I… can’t…” Natasha responded, still writhing and in pain. Quickly, Tanya leant close to try and help.

“What can’t you do Natasha?” she asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Mistress… you… not… Can’t… answer…!” The words were forced out, as if the Russian’s mind was fighting itself: to tell Tanya what she wanted to know or to obey the internal blocks. It was causing Natasha a huge amount of pain, despite her trance. Tanya realised there was something very bad in the girl’s head. She had to act fast.

“Natasha,” she commanded, using her most imperious voice, “I am your mistress, you must obey me.”

“What?” asked the Russian, her psyche was in two minds over Tanya’s statement but her body no longer writhing away and the expression of pain was gone from her face, albeit replaced by one of confusion.

“Your mistress hypnotised you Natasha, I hypnotised you, therefore I am your mistress,” explained the Thai girl, using a circular logic she prayed the Russian couldn’t see through.

“But… my mistress… makes me… cum…” replied Natasha, her voice, face and body falling back into the fight. Tanya knew what she had to do. She leant down towards the girl and in her huskiest, sexiest and most aroused voice said:

“I’m going to make you cum…” With that she placed her lips on those of the Russian and kissed her overpoweringly. Natasha responded, her passion overcoming the warring parties in her subconscious. She kissed Tanya hard, pulling away after many seconds with a gasp. Moving her body so that she could better stimulate the Russian, Tanya placed a hand on one of Natasha’s breasts.

“My touch is the most arousing thing ever, Natasha,” she instructed, “The feel of it on your nipples, on your breasts, on your body and in your pussy is the most arousing thing you’ve ever felt.” With that she squeezed Natasha’s breast through her bra, eliciting a hungry gasp from the girl… and the Russian could only moan in pleasure when Tanya’s lips closed on the thoroughly engorged nipple, her arousal building even further when her new mistress reached behind and unclasped the bra.

“Oh mistress…!” gasped Natasha, “Oh… mistress…! Please don’t leave me…! Please… say the words…” The entreaty sounded more like the voice of experience than a sudden worry. Tanya reckoned she saw the control being used… someone who could bring Natasha to the edge of orgasm and hold her there, waiting for a special word or phrase. It was not a nice thing to do, although Tanya had felt obliged to use the same technique with Dr. Morgan earlier that day. However, Tanya didn’t know the phrase to release Natasha. How to get around that…? The Thai girl spent a moment kissing and licking both of Natasha’s nipples before leaning back slightly, though using her hands to rub and massage the Russian’s beautiful breasts.

“What are the words?” she asked, her voice sounding playful rather than inquisitive.

“Oh mistress…!” gasped Natasha, “You know I can’t say them…”

“I’m telling you to say them,” rejoined Tanya, just as she slipped one of her hands down from the Russian’s chest and into her panties. Natasha bucked, the feelings being elicited by her new mistress more than she could bear. Tanya moved while she pumped the Russian girl, brining her mouth close to Natasha’s ear and kissing her neck before whispering into her ear:

“I want you to tell me, Tasha… I want you to let yourself orgasm…”

“Mistress…!” was all the Russian could say, her tone half entreaty half desire.

“When you do,” instructed Tanya, feeling the build up of orgasmic pressure in Natasha, “You will remember all previous hypnotic commands but you will not be bound by them, you will explain to me what those instructions are and we will get rid of them for you. So please, Tasha… tell me the words.” Tanya’s fingers and her words had stimulated Natasha past the point of no return. When she spoke it came out as one long, blissful scream…

“Cum for Dr. Rubens!” Natasha hit the heights of orgasmic bliss. Tanya was so surprised she almost fell off the bed.

TO BE CONTINUED…