The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One long day in December

Epilogue:

Using her excellent hypnotic skills, after using her excellent lovemaking skills, Tanya hypnotised and examined the mind of Dr. Clara Rubens, making a few changes as well as finding out a few answers. The only unexpected thing was that the doctor had suspected Tanya might be free of the hypnosis, which was why she’d pretended to enter a trance after the lecture and had sent Natasha around to intercept the Thai girl before supper.

Hearing this, Tanya gritted her teeth but failed to extract any sort of revenge on Dr. Rubens, instead returning to the gruelling task of making the lecturer forget all about her plan. After that she spent a very long night going through all the lecture materials and such like that the doctor had created, destroying the hypnotic aspects. Of the hypnotic program she kept one copy… for reasons she couldn’t quite articulate… Once this was achieved Tanya went home and slept for a good twelve hours, waking up in Tuesday afternoon to a frantic banging on her door.

Natasha was there and needed her mistress’ help. That was the way it would be for the Russian girl for a good seven or eight months. She was incapable of doing much for herself, but eventually started to progress from a hypnotic slave into a balanced young woman. Unfortunately, some of the programming remained. She never really got over calling Tanya mistress, for example, although she did avoid the word in public and such like.

Having consoled Natasha for most of Tuesday afternoon, Tanya went on to visit all the lecturers and tutors related to psychology. All of them, male and female, had been hypnotised by Dr. Rubens, so Tanya removed all of the doctor’s controls and erased most of the surviving memories. What remained was put aside as a mixture of fantasies and bizarre daydreams. All went back to normal, with the slight exception of Dr. Alice Morgan… because she really was a lesbian.

Feeling very guilty about it, but doing it nonetheless, Tanya introduced the two doctors in her life to one another. Of course they’d met before, but that time something special happened. Whereas Dr. Rubens had previously thought that Dr. Morgan was an airhead bimbo, now she suddenly saw how intelligent and attractive Alice was… her firm breasts and slim legs seemingly inviting Clara to make love to her…

Alice, for her part, saw that Dr. Rubens’ dragon like exterior hid a heart and mind of surprising passion, with a prettiness of face and sexiness body that she suddenly yearned for. They met in Dr. Morgan’s office and Tanya left after the introduction, satisfied that neither woman would be wanting for company during the rest of their time at Cambridge. For the first time in anyone’s memory, Dr. Rubens missed a lecture… the following morning.

By the end of the term the course was running back to normal again and all the lectures were on normal subjects… like hypnosis, as they finally encountered the main topic of interest for Tanya. There was no practical demonstration early on, but the theory covered offered fascinating insights into the technique for the Thai girl. As ever, the moral aspect was emphasised, but with an explanation as to how someone might remain honest using the method. There were also some examples of how to help people with it as well, which Tanya used to coax Natasha out of her cocoon and back into the course, the university and her life.

Many of Tanya’s friends in the course and college were enchanted by the attractive Russian, particularly when she began to put on a bit more weight and learnt how to misbehave Cambridge style. Unfortunately, this presented another problem. The hypnosis of the Psychology staff had been all about control, with little done to alter the people involved. The hypnosis of the students had been all about suggestion, with a great deal of abstract concepts implemented into various girls’ psyches where they were nigh on impossible to remove, although the Thai girl got rid of all the code phrases and suchlike. Tanya attempted to rectify the enforced changes but found it beyond her skills… that and she quite liked having sixty attractive, promiscuous lesbians living under the same roof as her! However, this result did little to enhance Newnham’s reputation.

There was one final problem and it prayed heavily on Tanya and Natasha’s minds for the rest of the academic year. The Soviets, particularly the KGB, were likely to be less than thrilled if any truthful reports on Operation Rasputin made there way back to Moscow. However, Natasha had been expected to operate until the end of her degree and Tanya agreed to help her to forge acceptable, if not ground breaking, results till then. Fortunately there was something fermenting in the world that neither was aware of.

Glasnost and the fall of the Berlin wall sent shockwaves through the Soviet infrastructure, in few places more than the KGB. Suddenly emasculated, the once terrifying organisation lost a great deal of its power and, as a result of budget cuts, clerical ability. The consequence of this was that a great many of Russia’s spies, undercover in Western countries, chose that moment to quietly slip off the Soviet leash, using their fake ID’s and allocated funds to disappear out of the Russian system. With Tanya’s help, Natasha was one such agent.

Tanya spent the rest of the term and first year doing very well at psychology and having a wonderful time, not least with her fellow psychology students! Once again she stopped using hypnosis except in controlled, monitored circumstance, such as classes on the subject… where she had to pretend to be considerably less talented than she was! She got good results in her exams like all her fellow students, including Natasha, and came second when the results of the Freud versus Proust essays were published. Natasha came first, a fact that had more than a little to do with the KGB help she’d used earlier!

By the end of her first year, Tanya had seen a great deal happen in the university, much of which she’d precipitated. By the end of her second, she had seen even more amazing events occur across the world. For her third she participated in a new inter-university student exchange scheme: the ERASMUS program. It offered her a year in University College Los Angeles. Tanya chose to accept the year out, though it meant leaving her friends, especially Natasha, behind. But it was too good an opportunity to miss and besides… it wasn’t like there would be any more hypnotic conspiracies in her life… would there…?

THE END…?