The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“One Last Time”

(Mf mc rom)

Disclaimer:

I work for realism in most of my stories. In spite of this, some things are not possible. Nor should they be tried. If you are under 18, or whatever legal age is in your area, please read no further. If you are offended by sex or sexual situations, please see www.pbskids.org. I’m not kidding, it really is an interesting website. Feedback is actively solicited. Please do not post this on any other site without prior author permission. You have permission to archive this on your own machine in a non-public FTP directory. Enjoy.

Additional note:

This story first appeared on the EMCSA in 2000. After a long period of being offnet, I realized that I miss having them up. Then, too, we have new people around the site. Feedback may be posted to the Forum. Please don’t ask for my email. Thanks, and blessings.

Shawn finished packing the last box, trying not to look at Kim sitting on the couch. Her things were already mostly settled in crates, ready to be shipped. She pulled one leg up under the other, hands resting on her calf. “I’m sorry, Shawn...” she said for the eighth time in the hour.

He sighed again. “Honey, you’ll never get another chance like this. You know it. I know it. We both agreed that if you got this career break, you’d go. Even before we started dating, we said that.” He felt his gut twist as he spoke, but the truth was the truth. He had said those things, months ago. He just didn’t really understand when he said them what they really meant.

He was being a fool to let her go this way. He should fight harder. He knew it.

“It’s just...I don’t know if I’ll ever get another chance to be in a movie. Maybe if it doesn’t work out, I can come back here...maybe...”

He made himself look up at her. “Angel...” He saw her tense at the nickname. “It’s four in the morning. We’ve been packing all day. Your agent will be waiting for you tomorrow at noon at the airport to take you to fame and fortune.” He attempted a smile. “You need to get some sleep, OK? And I need a shower before I drive home. Why don’t you go to sleep on the couch, and I’ll get that shower here. Then I’ll go. It’ll be...it’ll be easier on both of us that way, I think. Besides, the bed’s taken apart.”

She bit her lip, then nodded. “OK. I think that’s a good idea. I really am tired.” She got up and passed him without trying to touch him, heading into the bedroom and her suitcase. He put his face in his hands and scrubbed at it for a moment, then got up on his knees. He couldn’t see her from where he was, but by sound he could place her entire routine. First she would brush out her long, honey-blonde hair. He could imagine the scent of it, the feel soft on his face. He’d interrupted her at this and buried his head on her shoulder a hundred times. Once she was done brushing her hair, she’d wash her face and upper body in the half-bath, declared hers because of the better lighting. Then she’d get into the silk robe he’d bought her for Christmas when he made better money than she did. She’d pull that hair back, then be ready to sleep. He had to smile a little. Kim was a creature of habit. She took comfort in that.

He wished he could find the same peace in routine.

He made himself get up and head into the shower. The sluicing water helped clear his head a little. She was going to be the next Helen Hunt, the producer had raved. The movie was going to be big, an adaptation of a very popular novel. The co-stars, the director, the production house...everyone was big name. Kim would never get a chance like this again, not in a million years. It was only luck the producer and casting director had stopped at that dinner theater on the way through. She had exactly the look and accent they were trying to find, and on top of that, as the casting agent had put it, “she takes direction extremely well.”

That thought was like a knife in Shawn’s gut. He had helped her with that. Kim at least knew it, and was grateful. She always had been. She could never have done it without Shawn...high-school admirer, college friend, post-college lover.

He had to admit to himself candidly that if she hadn’t had to go to the west coast, things might be different. The one time Shawn had been in an earthquake, though, he’d had to get therapy. The nightmares had lasted for weeks, and that was a little four-pointer. The thought of actually moving somewhere they happened on a daily basis, where a bigger one could happen at any time, made him absolutely turn to jelly. And that was part of the contract: she had to live in California. Both of them knew that neither of them could handle a long-distance relationship. They needed the contact of a close lover.

He was losing her, and it was his own fear holding him back. He couldn’t handle the thought, so he put it away again. We were friends first, he said to himself fiercely. Friends. That won’t change, not unless you’re a total prick and change it.

Even so, he was being a fool to let her go this way. He should fight harder. He knew it.

He didn’t know how long he stood under the shower, but it had to have been at least forty-five minutes before the water went cold. He dragged himself out of the stall and toweled dry. At least she’s not leaving because she’s tired of me, he thought. I couldn’t handle that. This...this is just a change. Our relationship has changed before. It’s just entering another phase.

He pulled on his boxers and shorts and headed into the living room, where he stopped cold. She was already dozing on the couch, and she was beautiful. Her cornflower-blue eyes were closed, and from the looks of them she was already dreaming. One hand was totally relaxed on her belly, the other arm flung up over her head. There were tearstains on her cheeks.

He leaned on the door to the bathroom. I shouldn’t, he told himself. I shouldn’t do this. It’s not fair to her, and it’s not fair to me, and she needs her rest.

Shawn listened to his conscience for a moment more, then shook his head. Very nice, he thought, but that can go to hell. Just one last time. Just one last time to say goodbye.

He knelt down beside her on the floor, studying her face. Then he whispered one word over and over. “Dreamtime, love...dreamtime, dreamtime...” He watched her intently, reaching out to stroke the hand above her head. “Dreamtime...” Shawn knew the moment sleep changed to trance. Her fingers twitched, then relaxed. Kim sighed softly.

“Are you comfortable in the Dreamtime, Kim?” he asked softly. She gave a barely perceptible nod. “Is this all right with you, to be in the Dreamtime instead of sleeping? Is it OK for Shawn to take you there now?” There, he had asked the question. If she said no, she could go right back to sleep and nothing would happen. He was no mind-rapist. This had to be all right with her on her deepest levels.

But to his relief, she gave a little smile. “Yeah...” she breathed. “Missed it...missed Shawn...it’s good...”

Past the lump in his throat, he replied “Would it be OK with waking-Kim as well?” He berated himself for not even trying this in the past two months, since the contract became final. They both needed it, and he’d been neglecting her at the end. He firmly put the thought aside of how that need would be met with them apart.

Her reply took longer, but was the same. He nodded to himself. “Kim, honey, Shawn will always be your friend and he wants you to be happy. If you’re ever not happy, let him know. He’ll figure something out. He always has, right?” She nodded, the faint sadness in her expression clearing. He hadn’t noticed it until it was gone. Taking another breath, he said, “How does it feel to be all asleep in the Dreamtime, Kim? How does your body feel?”

“Niiiiice...really heavy, really relaxed...melty...”

“In a second, it’s going to feel a little different, Kim. I want you to study how you feel. That way, you’ll notice it when it changes. Study it now.” He gave her thirty seconds without direction, and then said “And now, Kim, you’re going to notice a slight tingle beginning at your fingers and your toes.”

His heart pounded. They’d never tried this before, but he’d fantasized about it for months. “Just a soft tingle, starting at the tips and working its way up...into your hands and feet. How does it feel?”

She shifted position slightly. “Feels...good...tickly.” She giggled softly, a dreamy sound. “Running up my hands....”

“That’s right, running up your hands and feet. Can you feel it in the top of your head, too?” She laughed softly again and nodded. “Good girl. Feel it running down the back of your neck, over your face...it’s a nice feeling, isn’t it?”

She nodded, twitching a little again. “Ah-ah...you can’t move, Kim...just let it flow all over you. It’s flowing faster now, up your arms and legs...covering them...” The hair stood up on the back of his neck as she froze and let out a slight whimper. “That’s right...you’re stuck in place, you can’t move as the tingles come up your legs...up your arms...over your shoulders...”

She began to breathe more rapidly, still unmoving. He watched in fascination as her nipples hardened beneath the silk. “Kim, I’m going to open your robe now...and it’ll make the tingles feel even better. You can move enough to nod or shake your head, and you can move enough to speak, but your arms, legs, and body are still frozen. May I open your robe?”

She was panting, but she whispered “Please...I want it to feel better. Please...” Her eyes were still tightly closed, and her body seemed locked in place. He undid the belt on the robe and opened it slowly, eliciting a gasp from his sleeping beauty. Her soft, just barely tanned skin smelled faintly of the lavender soap she used. He laid his head on her belly, enjoying the feel of skin on his cheek. He also liked the clear view of her breasts, nipples taut and swollen. It was tempting to stroke them and roll them lightly between his fingers...

Not yet. There was more he wanted to do here. “Can you feel the tingles under Shawn’s cheek, Kim? Can you feel them tickling over your skin, making it feel alive, stroked, buzzing, even without being touched? And knowing you can’t move?”

She whimpered again, whispering “It...it’s almost burning...” Her skin became flushed and warmer under his cheek. The lavender mixed with another, more intoxicating scent. He drew in a deep breath, savoring the aroma of her arousal, before lifting his head from her belly. He cleared the robe from her legs, baring them. Her whimpers turned to soft moans. With a decisive motion, he slipped his hands under her hips, lifting, and then pulled her underwear free of her body.

Shawn almost moaned himself at the sight. Her curly, deep blonde hair was damp, the lower lips behind it red and as swollen as her nipples. With difficulty, he whispered huskily “You like this, Kim. You like being totally unable to move, you like the tingling that’s starting to find where it wants to rest. Do you know where that is?” At her tiny headshake, he went on “It’s getting so hot on your breasts and between your legs, Kim. The tingles are centering in there now, swirling in, deeper and deeper, farther and farther in. Right where you love to touch yourself. And you. Can’t. Move, Kim. You can’t touch yourself, right where it’s tingling most.”

She shuddered, lips parting as every muscle strained to deny the truth of his words. He leaned down and licked one nipple, making her gasp and almost cry out. “Feel that...feel how the tingles follow where Shawn’s lips and tongue move. But you only get that if you’re a good girl and don’t fight the sensation, Kim. You have to let the tickling and burning take over your body.” His own body was being demanding, already rock-hard and ready to take her. Not yet, he told himself firmly. This has to be perfect, and it can’t be over too fast.

She relaxed a little, letting her body go limp. Almost immediately she was moaning more loudly. He couldn’t stop himself from leaning in to kiss her. She responded eagerly, trying to lift her head to meet his. Between kisses, he whispered “Are you still deep in the Dreamtime, Kim? Deep down where nothing matters but what’s happening right now?” He paused to run his hand over her breast and side, bringing a whimper which he stifled with his lips. After a second he realized she was trying to nod. He broke the kiss to whisper “Good girl...that makes Shawn so happy, Kim...”

Relieved that he’d worn boxers and sweatshorts, he pulled back to examine her again, then stripped clumsily free of his own clothing. His entire pelvis ached. He whispered “Listen to me, Kim...I want you to come. It’s going to happen over and over again. Feel the tingles going right into where it feels best. Let them own you. You can’t think. All you can do is feel those wonderful waves of pleasure, lost in the Dreamtime. As soon as one orgasm passes, another begins to build. Once you have had three orgasms, you will be able to move one arm a little...but not until then.”

Shawn watched her begin to moan and sweat in true earnest, head tossing back and forth, body perfectly still. He managed to get to his feet and stumbled for his jeans, for the wallet there. On the way, he took a detour by her bathroom. Relief flooded his face. Yes, she was still taking the pill. That meant he was that much less likely to ruin her career, and he was taking his own precautions. A quick hunt through the wallet and he found his quarry. On the way past the linen closet, he grabbed two of the last three towels.

He almost lost his resolve as he entered the living room. Her body was flushed, back slightly arched. Her hair had fallen into her eyes, but even as he watched her she gave a gasping cry and one hand moved. Kim struggled to move it down to her hips, but her breasts were closer. Shawn gaped, almost entranced himself, as she frantically massaged, circled, and pulled at her nipples. Her ragged moans increased in volume, and he realized she was very close to another orgasm. His hands twitched at his sides, fighting stroking himself. He didn’t need the help. He was already feeling the heat.

Kim bit her lip as she came. This one was silent, but her entire body shook. Shawn found himself at her side, waiting, and then as she stopped he whispered hoarsely “Good girl, Kim, you can stop having orgasms for a moment and slip back down into the Dreamtime. The tingling is going away.” She sighed, her muscles relaxing and going slack. The wonderful aroma of her sex filled the air. “Good girl...deeper...deeper into the Dreamtime...so limp and relaxed and easy to move...I want you to lift your hips up into the air now. Just a bit...good!” He slipped the silk robe up, putting the towel underneath her rear. With a gentle hand on her pubis he pushed her back down onto the couch. “Sit up and slip off your robe, beautiful.” Lazily Kim slid out of the silk, which he took from her.

“Now, Kim, we’re going to go to our picnic place. Do you remember being there?” He cupped her breasts and began to circle the nipples with his thumbs. “Remember the time we made love there, in the secluded place on my Dad’s land? Remember how wonderful it felt out in the sun, with the breeze blowing and the soft grass under the blanket? Remember that, Kim?” His voice was rough with emotion as well as desire. She moaned softly under his hands.

“Yeah...I remember...it was...so nice...” She swallowed, skin hot to the touch. He drew in a slow breath, making himself relax. Releasing her, he reached for the condom. “Remember the tingles from a moment ago...they’re going to follow wherever Shawn touches. Remember the picnic place. Be there. It’s more real than anything in the world right now.”

As he tore open the package, Kim reached down between her legs and began to stroke her wet slit. It was too much. He clumsily rolled the condom down his shaft and leaned forward, blowing on her clit. She whimpered, rolling toward him slightly. Shawn pulled her legs farther apart, drinking in her scent, and then lowered his face between them. He closed his own eyes and remembered how playful she’d been, how much he’d wanted her. With a moan of his own he tasted her. She was every bit as delicious as she had been on that day. His tongue found the hard, swollen node and he began to lick and nibble it. Her fingers laced loosely in his hair. He let himself get lost in the fantasy that it wasn’t the end, it was the beginning, and she tasted so good under the warm sun.

Her hips were moving frantically, and his tongue matched her need. He could feel himself swelling even harder, aching to release, aching to fill her. Circling, nibbling, and sucking on her clit became his world. He wasn’t prepared when she suddenly arched and gasped, her legs pressing in on either side of his head. He paused, holding his breath. As her clasp loosened slightly, he pulled free, spread her legs wide, and with a groan slid himself deep into her quivering opening.

The contractions of the ongoing orgasm were almost more than he could take. She was milking him without trying, lost in her own pleasure. He made himself stay still, not move, until she was almost done. Then he began to pump, reaching up for her breasts, driving himself as deep as he could. Kim had always enjoyed having him inside her, he knew that. She began to push back against him, taking him farther in than he could have gone on his own. Her scent still clung to his face. He could still taste her. The combination was driving him mad. In memory he heard her cry his name, only a second later realizing that she had in fact done it in the apartment, not the meadow.

Once again, it was too much to withstand. He felt the heat explode through him, his deep groan matching her whimper. He pulsed within her, body shaking, unable to move. She was his lover. She was his goddess. She was everything. Everything in the world. He was totally unsurprised to find himself in tears.

He made himself pull out before he went soft, carefully holding the condom. He whispered “Rest...rest in the Dreamtime, beautiful...I’ll be right back.” He stumbled to the bathroom and flushed it, grabbing the washcloth and gently bathing his sensitive skin. He couldn’t look at himself in the mirror. There was no telling what he’d see.

He was being a fool to let her go this way. He should fight harder. He knew it.

Returning to her bathroom, Shawn wet her washcloth and went back to her side. Gently, tenderly, he cleaned her. He then commanded her back into the robe, taking the towel and putting it with his dirty clothes. She rested there while he dressed himself. It was a long time before he trusted himself to speak.

“Kim,” he began, “what happened just now...was it right?”

She smiled lazily. “It was wonderful...” was all she would say.

He nodded. “All right...” He pondered for a moment. He could make her forget all this. She wouldn’t need to remember it. Even though he’s ensured it was OK, he felt a little guilt for taking advantage of her. If she didn’t remember it, she would never be angry.

He sighed. And he would never be able to live with himself.

“Kim...listen to me. What you remember of this Dreamtime...” He rubbed his forehead, then went on. “Let it be...whatever you need it to be. It can seem like a wonderful dream...or it can be remembered just the way it happened...that you were in a lovely trance, that you were happy, that you agreed to everything that happened, that it happened because I still love you. Let it be what you think you most need to be happy. That’s all that Shawn wants. All right?”

She sighed softly “’Kay...”

Shawn added for good measure “You’re going to go into deep sleep now, and when you wake up you’ll feel wonderful and rested. You’ll be clear-minded and in a good mood, able to face a really big day.” Then he stood up and grabbed his keys.

She was so beautiful. Her honey hair was loose and strewn over the couch. She was limp and relaxed, her breathing already that of sleep. Her robe was covering her, but he could still see one curve of a soft, inviting breast.

He was being a fool to let her go this way. He should fight harder. He knew it.

The door to the hall clicked closed behind him. A key turned in the lock, and then slid under the door.