The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Good Man

Chapter 1: The Turning

Author’s Note: I have had a request to delve deeper into how my character became a vampire. This has led to a story all on its own.

My life is nothing special. I am only a man who tries to do good and help his fellow man. I’m even looking into the clergy. I have a beautiful wife and a lovely young daughter. My mother even lives right down the road a ways. I consider myself well educated for a sixteenth century peasant. I can read, write, and do arithmetic. I thought I had it all; that is until it took my life away.

On my way in from my shop one afternoon I noticed a very odd man standing on the intersection of two cobblestone streets. He watched as I passed and I thought little of it. After I had walked only a few feet past the stranger, I felt a thud against the back of my head and my world went black.

When I awoke sometime later, I realized quickly that I was nude and tied to the bedpost. My hands and feet were bound so tightly I could not dare move them. It soon came to my attention that I was in my own home, tied to my bed. My wife entered the room and I called out to her, but it was as if she did not hear me. And, oh my, she was nude. What if our daughter walked in? I tried to call to her, but to no avail; she just could not or would not hear me. It was then that my life changed forever.

The stranger who had watched me pass entered the room behind my wife. I yelled at her to run, leave this place, but she would not. Instead she turned and faced him. I could not see his face but I saw his body language. Oh GOD! He was going to have his way with her. Didn’t she know? As I protested, my wife came over to me and placed one of her used stockings in mouth to silence me. I watched in horror as she dropped to her knees before the stranger. Her mouth eagerly engulfed his, his, OH GOD what was that protruding where his penis should have been? It had the movements of a serpent and was longer than mine by quite a good margin. My wife’s head bobbed back and forth. I thought I would be sick watching her do this to this monster. The situation became even direr when she stood up and straddled him, inserting that abomination deep within her. It looked like she was enjoying every moment of this. That could not be. She was a good woman; she would not do this. My wife served as his whore for what seemed like eternity. All the while she moaned and writhed in pleasure. After it had finished with her, she dismounted and came over to me.

She turned around and faced her master as she straddled my cock. I was limp and certainly not going to make love her now. She began to insert me, but not into her womanhood. I was being inserted into her asshole. I could not resist the warm feeling surrounding my manhood. NOOOO! I would not sodomize my wife. I struggled for a while but it was no use. She was impaling herself on me. It was then that a preview of the next few days of my life occurred. She took my toes and broke them one by one, taking great care to make me feel every second of pain. Once she had finished with my toes and her orgasm, she got off of me and walked back to her master, where she resumed her oral stimulation. This continued for hours. How could it never grow limp? How could it need that much sex? She finally stopped sometime during the next night. My wife left; left me alone with this thing.

“I can make all the pain go away” it hissed at me.

“NOOOO!” I replied.

“Have it your way” it responded.

A while later, I know not how long, my wife returned, with a street walker. They both knelt before the demon as I had come to call it. Both had a blank stare on their face and both were naked. The two women took up the task of orally pleasing the beast. I watched with terror as it shot something that did not look like cum onto their awaiting faces. The two women proceeded to lick it off of each other. NO! Now my wife was partaking in more unclean activities. Both women approached me. The whore got on my face and made me do unspeakable things to her while me wife rode my cock, OH God no I mean manhood. I cannot dive into the madness around me. After the whore on my face had her fill of my mouth, she cut my tongue, nearly severing it from my mouth. I could no longer stand the pain and passed out.

When I woke up I had two broke legs to match my broken toes. I woke up just in time for the demon to make me watch it kill the street walker. She was facing me, her chest heaving in and out as the demon pounded on her hole. What the demon did next I will never forget. It took the whores feet and threw them behind it to where my awaiting wife caught them. The whore was now perpendicular to the demon and was still being pounded on. The demon walked until her breasts were bouncing a few feet above my face. It then pounded harder, ripping through her abdomen and into her chest. Her blood covered me as I lie there helpless. It ripped the whore apart right in front of me. The demon laid the two halves of the whore on each side of me, with her still frozen face inches from mine. I was going mad with the terrors that were happening around me. Oh no. My daughter would be back tomorrow and would surely see all the death and destruction. As I lay there, the two halves of the woman began to speak to me. They urged me to give in to the demon, to give it what it deserved. I was hallucinating I thought. This continued all night long. The demon only intervened to ask if I wanted it to make all this stop. Thank God I was still able to resist.

The next day my wife left again and this time she came back with the village preacher. What was going on? Wouldn’t he of all people be able to stop this? I watched as my last hope of salvation walked into the room. He was no match for the demon and soon became just like the others. The demon ordered my wife to kneel and to suck the preacher until he came. Oh no the madness was taking over. My wife was a good whore and dropped to her knees for the demon. The preacher’s cock was tiny compared to the demon’s but would still do. I watched as my wife performed oral sex on him for what seemed like hours. As the sun went down she continued to please him. After a few moments they turned where I could not see her head, only his back. A spine tingling scream escaped the preacher’s lips as he crumpled to the floor. M y wife rose up and walked over to where I lay. She leaned over and kissed me. His still erect cock slid from her mouth to mine. I was gone. My mind had left me and I was willing to do whatever to make this stop. I begged the demon to take away my pain.

I woke up later, not knowing what day it was or where I was. I awoke nude and on the kitchen floor. As I stumbled into the bedroom I noticed two forms on the beds, legs intertwined and nude. One was my wife and the other, the other was my daughter. The demon was sitting in a chair next to the bed watching the two women kiss and touch each other. My wife was contaminating my daughter. I had these strange thoughts and images going through my mind. It would be easy to go over and have my way with both of the tramps right now. It’s what they wanted wasn’t it? As I approached the bed I looked down and realized my cock was huge, twice as big as yesterday. The demon looked at me and motioned with his hand for me to join the two whores. It removed it’s hood to show me my last horror, the one that sent me over the edge. It’s face was constantly shifting, changing positions. Its mouth would move all around the edge of the face while the eyes would appear and disappear at will. I snapped. The though it had implanted in my mind was a deep hatred for all humans. I was superior to them and they needed to be shown that.

I climbed on top of the two women in the bed knowing that neither one would show any resistance to me. My wife was to my left and my daughter to my right. My mouth found my wife’s quickly while my right pushed my daughter down to meet my growing erection. Her lips were warm and wet as I penetrated her mouth. I filled her entire mouth with my cock. She had never tasted a man before and I intended to be the last one she ever did. I began thrusting my hips, pushing my swollen member into her lustful mouth. My wife meanwhile had started suckling my neck and was careful not to be too rough. I sped my pace; pounding on my daughter’s awaiting mouth. My wife found the sight of me throat fucking her little girl too much even though our daughter was of sufficient age to do such things. My wife exploded into orgasm, falling away from my neck to finger herself. As I looked over the demon had summoned my wife to him. It needed to have her before it left forever. Ten penises formed on the demon and all of them found areas to insert themselves into wife. She moaned as the last one penetrated her asshole. I smiled as the demon began shredding her body, ripping her limb from limb with his erect cocks. The bitch got what she deserved. The last thing my wife saw was my daughter lying on her back, legs spread, offering her virginity to me. The demon left her head sitting the chair facing me as I mounted my horny daughter.

Almost without thinking I tore into my daughter’s soft, virgin cunt. I felt her virginity rip away under my cock’s massive force. She screamed as I violated her. She begged me to have her any way I desired. I did. My cock pulsed in her, pounding deeper and deeper with each thrust. My hips rose and fell into the valley between her open thighs. The demon smiled as I continued to rape my own flesh and blood. It somehow made us float in the air until we were fucking right in front of it, maybe three feet in the air. I was on the brink my orgasm when I realized that all was not right. The demon had moved to where my daughter could service it orally. Instead it knelt down and inserted its forked tongue into her awaiting mouth. She moaned as she tasted the demon’s lips. I began to explode into her soft, warm pussy. As I did the demon snapped her neck in one motion ripping her head off. I had just came in my dying daughter’s pussy. Revolted I jumped off of her and cowered on the floor, rocking back and forth.

The demon approached me and for some reason I was not scared. I accepted my death. Only I did not die. Instead the demon gave me eternal life. It told me I needed to feed on human blood, hence turning me into a vampire. I could barely believe my ears. My soul it said was now property of the demon. I would never get it back. I would wander the Earth forever thirsting for blood. I was bound to hate all humans, especially women, for what had happened these past days. I had no fear of what had happened, only the hunger that I needed to satisfy. The demon left me with a few last words of advice:

“Feed often or you will live to regret not. Feed well or they will live to regret it. Hate all humans for they will only hurt you as they did tonight. Last, never see me again.”

With that the demon left. I went about cleaning the enormous mess that my family’s death had created. I decided it best to simply burn my house and find shelter elsewhere for the remainder of the night. I took the lantern in the bedroom and slowly poured the kerosene onto the floor. I then looked at my wife and daughter one last time and lit the room on fire. I left, never to see that house again.