The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One God, Two Goddesses, and a Mortal

mc, mf, ff, md

Synopsis: A mortal thinks quickly on how to save himself from being killed by two goddesses.

Scott Nozeo was walking back from where he left his work van. It was one of those late-night calls to fix a garbage disposal, which could have waited until morning. Being the handyman for three different properties was good in that it paid well, and he got his apartment for free. The bad side was he was on call at all hours and when a mother of four screaming children called to say it was a plumbing emergency, Scott had to jump. Then he felt used when found out it was only the switch on the garbage disposal failed. At least he got to be the hero to someone that day.

In a puddle of water that was just above the freezing mark Scott caught a glimpse of his own face. He wasn’t a handsome man, with moles on his brow and chin. His face was misshapen to the point that one would assume a childhood injury. Scott did have brown eyes that some women found to be attractive, or perhaps the only thing attractive about him. His teeth were straight and white and were something Scott took care of. His body could have been better taken care of if he could hold off from drinking so much beer and eating so much cheese.

Not that Scott had anyone to impress. He’d been without a girlfriend for over a year. She claimed he wasn’t what she wanted. For Scott such insecurities around women were something that he’d lived with his whole life. Such thoughts were in Scott’s mind as snow flurries started to drift down.

The flash of light and gust of warm air brought Scott up to look at whom else was walking the dark and empty alley. Scott’s jaw dropped. There were two stunningly beautiful women in the building created cavern, and they were coming out of a hole in space that showed blue skies, and white clouds behind. The hole closed quickly, and Scott stood there stunned.

One woman looked one step away from being a goth chick. Her hair was deep black, long, and curled slightly. Her face was perfectly oval with a slightly too large nose for her face. Her skin was pale, and flawless. Her eyes were dark and looked like she was ready for a fight. Her body was thin but looked toned to fitness models level of muscles. She had on a sleeveless black top that went down to a pleated bottom. She had strapped on sandals. In the cold air she must have been freezing.

The other woman made Scott’s penis harder than he had been in months. Her hair was blond, and her face could have been described as handsome. Her eyes were crystal blue. Her body was like a super model with full large breasts, a pinched waist, and flaring hips. She wore a flowing white dress that seemed to barely be hanging on with one strap over her right shoulder, and thin enough if it were daylight Scott was sure he could see through the fabric.

“Is this the mortal?” The raven-haired Goth chick asked sounding skeptical.

“That’s what my magic says,” replied the blond. Her voice was like a beautiful opera serenade deep and resonating that made you want to listen more.

“Well go ahead and kill him then,” the Goth chick said.

“I will not stoop so low to kill a mortal,” the blond said back. “That’s why you’re here.”

“Not the first time I’ve killed a mortal,” the Goth chick answered. “Oh, he’s running away, that is so cute.”

Scott was indeed running away. It was weird enough that two amazingly beautiful women appeared before him through a portal, but it was weirder that they were so casually talking about killing him, but what made Scott’s feet fly was how much he loved hearing that blond woman’s voice. If she told him to kill himself, he would probably do so just because she told him to. That worried Scott as he started searching his pockets for anything to use as a weapon. Scott found something.

“Come here little mortal,” the Goth chick said suddenly appearing before him. “Come to Eris, so I can crush the life out of y—.” Eris was cut off when Scott rammed into her holding a flat head screwdriver. The sharp flat part drove into Eris’ skin and sunk deep into her body. “AH! What in the world? He stabbed me!”

“Serves you right,” the blond said as Scott was running again as fast as he could go.

“You know what, Peitho, it’s your turn,” Eris said, gingerly pulling the screwdriver from her chest. “Ah, that stings.”

“I’m not going after the mortal,” Peitho said and then she smiled at Eris. “I am the goddess of seduction. I let other’s do my work for me. You want to do my work for me, right Eris?”

“I do,” Eris said looking deep into the blond woman’s blue eyes. “I … HEY! You’re not supposed to use your powers on me! If anything, use those powers on the mortal.”

“Fine,” Peitho said in a superior manner. “Oh Scott Nozeo, if you can hear me, please come back to us. I really want you to come back to me, Scott Nozeo.”

Scott froze. He was sure he had just killed the one woman and wasn’t sure if he needed to keep running or try to do something about the blond woman. As soon he heard the blond woman’s words it was like everything else was pushed away in his mind. All he wanted was to go to her. His mind seemed to shut down and his body took over making his feet and legs take him to the amazing blond woman.

“There,” Peitho said stepping back from Scott standing there as if drunk or drugged. “Now you can snap his neck or something.”

“I’m going to stab him like he stabbed me,” Eris said looking evil.

“Why?” Scott got out with effort, and that made both women stop.

“What was that mortal?” Peitho asked.

“Why do you want to kill me?” Scott forced out. Talking was like pushing a half ton rock straight up.

“It’s nothing personal,” Eris, the Goth chick, said while holding up the screwdriver. “Agnostos said he admires your social media after you mentioned him.”

Scott blinked. “Who?” He forced out.

“Agnostos,” Eris said, “Agnostos Theos, the unknown god, the god before gods.”

Scott was thoroughly confused. “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Scott said finding it easier to talk.

“You are Scott Nozeo?” The blond woman, Peitho, asked. “Your latest tweet says, ‘Garbage disposals are blenders where you don’t want the contents.” That’s you, right?”

“That’s me,” Scott said confused and horny looking at the blond. “I’ve never heard of this agnostic person. Also, who are you two?”

“I am Eris,” the goth chick said putting her hands on her hips like a superhero, “I am the goddess of chaos, strife, and discord, not the music site.”

“I am Peitho,” the blond woman said moving seductively that made Scott almost climax in his pants. “I am the goddess of persuasion and seduction.”

“Outcast,” Eris said under her breath.

“I’ll get back to Olympus,” Peitho said defending herself.

“Why kill me?” Scott asked again.

Both women looked at each other and then at Scott. Eris said, “Agnostos claimed he admired your posts, and looked forward to reading every one of them since you apparently mentioned him. We’re trying to get back on top in Olympus so it was decided to demoralize Agnostos, so we’ve been taking away everything he cares about. When he’s at his lowest we’ll strike and take over.”

“You’re giving away the plan,” Peitho said.

“That plan doesn’t make any sense. If you want to take him out why not seduce him?” Scott asked Peitho.

“Gods and goddesses are forbidden to use our powers on each other,” Peitho explained. “It is one of our few rules. Mortals, such as you, are a different matter.”

“Okay time for stabbing,” Eris said raising the screw driver.

“Wait,” Scott yelled and then started babbling, “I’ve never heard of this unknown god. I’ve never mentioned him. He must be wrong.”

Peitho held out a hand to stop Eris. The two goddesses looked at each other. “Agnostos Theos, wrong?” Peitho said in a questioning manner.

“He would hate to hear that,” Eris said with a wicked grin. “He would hate to hear it from the mortal he so admires.”

“I would imagine that Agnostos would destroy the mortal that claimed that the god before gods was wrong,” Peitho commented with an equally wicked grin. “Good news mortal,” Peitho said to Scott, “you are going to get to meet the unknown god, Agnostos Theos.”

“If he’s unknown how does he have a name?” Scott asked and both women stared at him darkly. “I’m going to shut up now.”

Eris was shaking her head saying, “Mortals.”

Peitho raised a hand and the dark night air was filled with a warm breeze and bright sunlight. The hole looked like someone had punched out a circle in the backdrop of the alley. It was into that circle that both women rather roughly shoved Scott through.

It was a grand hall that they landed in. Everything solid seemed to be made of white polished marble. Columns held up a tall peaked roof five times Scott’s height. Between the massive columns were blue sky and fluffy white clouds. The hall had a long red strip of carpeting that had a very intricate pattern that didn’t repeat running the length of the hall. At the end of the carpet, at the end of the hall, was a white marble throne. The man next to the throne looked like an old man from many wizard movies. He had long wispy white hair, a lined and wrinkled face, a very large nose, and eyes that bugged out a little. He had on a white button up shirt, and jeans. He also carried himself like the man in charge despite looking like someone that worked at a library. The man was next to a chest high, shallow but wide bowl of water.

Both goddesses went down on one knee and dragged Scott down with them. The old man walked away from his pool of water to address the three. “Eris,” the old man said to the one goddess, “always nice to see you and hear of your latest chaos. Peitho, didn’t I cast you out?”

“You did oh great Agnostos Theos,” Peitho said still on one knee and her head bowed. “However I heard how you admired this mortal here, Scott Nozeo, so I tracked him down. However I believe the mortal has a confession.”

With that Eris smacked Scott’s butt, hard, pushing him to his feet. Scott rubbed his butt and took a few steps towards Agnostos. “Um, hi,” Scott said looking the old man up and down, “I am so sorry but I think you might have made a mistake. I’ve never heard of you.” Scott looked from the women to back to the god saying, “I…” Scott looked from the women, to Agnostos, to the shallow pool of water and then Scott’s eyes lit up. “I am so lucky to be alive right now,” Scott said in shock.

The side of Agnostos’s mouth twitched up in a half smile. The motion was not lost on the two goddesses that were still on one knee. They looked at each other in bewilderment.

“Truly mortal,” Agnostos said with a gruff voice, “you believe to know the will of the gods?”

“Not in all things,” Scott quickly admitted. “In this case I get what you did.”

The god before gods gave out a short bark of a laugh. This was more in response from the two women looking at each other in even more confusion. “Some of my slower offspring haven’t figured it out yet, mortal,” Agnostos said going to his throne and sitting down on it heavily. “Why don’t you educate them on what my plan was?”

“Well,” Scott started and then looked at the two women as they started to stand. “There are people plotting against you. To find out who was against you, you made mention of someone you admire, however I seriously doubt that. You were watching me through that scrying pool to see who would come after me in a petty attempt to deprive you of someone you claim to admire. The fact that they brought me to you leaves little doubt who was plotting against you.”

Peitho raised her hand as she had done in the alley to leave quickly. The portal didn’t open. The pair ran for the far end of the hall, but hit an invisible barrier and bounced off of it, hard. “I may not be able to use my unlimited power on you,” Agnostos said from his throne, “but I can control everything else.”

Suddenly chairs made of clouds appeared from nowhere and scooped up the goddesses and brought them back to Agnostos. The unknown god stood and started walking around the two women as they seemed to struggle to get out of the cloud chairs.

“What should I do with you two?” Agnostos said as he walked around them. “I can’t do anything directly to you, but I can mess with the mortals that you admire. I could make that singer you like Eris, Baylor, kill herself. No, that would be too harsh. I could make Baylor sing only Pop love songs but give her a magical voice so everyone, but gods and goddesses, love her voice. As for you Peitho, I could make every guy in that night club you like have a magical technique that ensures they will always seduce women into anything they desire, women and goddesses.”

Agnostos stopped before the goddesses and looked them dead in the eyes to say, “I could do all this, or you could tell me who you are working with.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Eris said evenly.

“It’s just us,” Peitho stated.

Agnostos did not look pleased.

“Hi,” Scott said appearing between the two cloud chairs, “Agnostos Theos, first thanks for not killing me yet, can I call you Theo, okay Agnostos Theos it is then, I had a thought. Let me run it by you and see what you think. How do you get anyone to do what you want?”

“Threats,” Agnostos Theos said in his gruff voice.

“Fear is a very strong motivator,” Scott agreed, “however getting people to want to do what you want are a much better ways to get them to do what you want. I think that makes sense. Make them want what you want, there.”

“An intriguing idea, mortal,” Agnostos said stroking his beard. “What do you propose I do to make these wayward offspring want to tell me who else is plotting against me?”

Scott looked at Peitho and then back at Agnostos. “You have a goddess here who can seduce mortals,” Scott said, “why not flip it, and have a mortal that can seduce a goddess, or something like that, worshiping maybe?”

“NO!” Eris and Peitho both screamed at the same time.

Agnostos laughed. “A goddess worshiping a mortal,” Agnostos said with a large smile. “That is new. However, I cannot make it so such a power bestowed upon a mortal could only be specific to one goddess or two. I will make a pack with you mortal, if you are given the power to make all goddesses worship and obey you, then you will not seek out any goddesses yourself.”

“Yeah, okay, I’m good with that,” Scott said nodding his head.

“No, please great Agnostos, anything but that,” Peitho pleaded.

“I am sorry I worked against you, oh great Agnostos, please spare me such humiliation,” Eris begged.

“SILENCE!” Bellowed Agnostos. “Henceforth,” Agnostos Theos, the unknown god, the god before gods spoke and the world shifted, “Scott Nozeo now has the power that all goddesses of the universe must worship and obey him completely in all things. I Agnostos Theos command it!” A wave of energy that looked like the sound rippling through air in movies emanated out of the god. It rolled over Eris and Peitho and their eyes glowed gold for a second, and then they craned their necks to gaze upon Scott with an intense look of love, devotion, and obedience.

The cloud chairs dissolved and both goddesses were released. The moment they realized this they dropped to their knees and bowed deeply before Scott.

“Master,” Eris said to the floor.

“I’m yours to command,” Peitho said her blond hair spreading out on the floor.

The mortal smiled and looked up at Agnostos. “I can see why you like people worshiping you, it feels nice,” Scott commented.

“It does,” Agnostos agreed. “Though, it has been a long time for me. There’s a reason why humans refer to me as the unknown god.”

“I’ll look into doing something about that,” Scott said to Agnostos. To the goddesses that were still prostrating themselves before him Scott shouted, “ATTENTION!” Instantly both women sprang to their feet. Hands were at their sides, their eyes were wide open, and both stuck out their chests a little more than was necessary. “Alright ladies, although I’m not sure that’s the right term for you, I want you to tell Agnostos Theos here everything he wants to know,” Scott commanded.

Agnostos Theos nodded at Scott before saying, “My thanks mortal, and you might want to get comfortable. This may take a while.”

It did take awhile. Scott found he could use his cell phone in the realm they were in, and so he was able to surf the internet while Agnostos interrogated the goddesses. Scott had just finished one of the few articles about Agnostos Theos, the unknown god, when the god before gods announced he was finished.

“So I’m free to go about my life without anyone trying to kill me?” Scott asked slipping his phone into his pocket.

“The affairs of gods should not concern mortals,” Agnostos stated. “You are free to live your pitifully short life as you wish. Oh, and take your slaves with you.”

“My what?” Scott asked confused.

“We are your slaves Master,” Eris said again getting on her knees and bowing at Scott’s feet.

“Command me, Master,” Peitho said with her blond hair shimmering in the light.

Scott looked at Agnostos confused. “Is this going to wear off and they’ll try to kill me, again?” Scott asked waving his finger at his chest.

“All goddesses will worship and obey you for as long as you live,” Agnostos said from his throne. “However long that, pathetically short life you mortals have, happens to be.”

“Okay then,” Scott said. “Ladies and I’m going to keep using that term, let’s get out of here before my pathetically short life gets any shorter.”

“Yes Master,” Eris said jumping up.

“As you command, Master,” Peitho said and raised her arm. The hole in space opened again and the three of them went back to the alley they had started from.

Scott took the worshiping and devoted goddesses back to his apartment and let them inside. The clock on the wall indicated that four hours had passed since he’d finished fixing the garbage disposal. That seemed like a lifetime ago. Now he had two sexy worshiping goddesses that wanted to obey him. Scott looked around his single bedroom apartment and sighed. He had no idea what to do.

“Master,” Eris said with her head down a little. “What would you have me do for you?”

“I have no idea,” Scott said. “I’m exhausted. I’m very relieved that you two didn’t kill me. Now I don’t know what to do. Really I just want to go to sleep.”

“I could help you relax, Master,” Peitho said in a sexy voice that made Scott’s cock start to fill with hot blood.

“Not going to happen, bitch,” Eris said looking like she was about to gouge out Peitho’s eyes.

“Stop,” Scott said and both women froze. “Okay so you both are worshiping me, and want to do whatever to me, fine. I don’t want you two to fight. No fighting.”

“So we shouldn’t go to war over you?” Eris said as if it were a foreign concept.

“Make love not war,” Scott said staggering to his bedroom.

Peitho and Eris looked at each other with new eyes. These eyes sparkled as they gazed at each other. Their breathing increased and through their thin clothing, nipples got hard as their bodies heated up at the idea of making love, not war.

“We should make love,” Eris said to Peitho.

“Not war,” Peitho said to Eris.

“I want to worship Scott,” Eris said.

“I want to worship Scott, and make love,” Peitho said.

“Let’s go worship Scott and make love, not war,” Eris said.

Scott had taken off everything but his boxer shorts. It was cool in his apartment, and he was just pulling his covers up when he felt them pulled from his grasp. Scott looked up in the half light of the distant street lamps he could see the blond hair of Peitho.

“Oh, come on,” Scott said in complaint.

Peitho took it as a command. “Thank you Master,” Peitho said and that’s when Scott realized she was naked.

In the half light Peitho looked amazing. As a goddess she had the perfect body, and that body was against Scott’s. Scott’s cock got the message as it started to rise even more. Peitho pulled down Scott’s boxers as his one eyed snake stood up. Peitho slid her folds, which were shielded by a thick bush of blond hair, along Scott’s long cock. Scott shivered in pleasure as he felt Peitho slide his dick deep into her goddess body.

Eris came to Scott’s side and started kissing him with force. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and around. She kissed like a mad woman desperate to take everything she could.

“Damn,” Scott said coming up for air. “I didn’t know you two were so deeply in love with me.”

“I’m not,” Eris said.

“Me either,” Peitho said as she bounded up and down on Scott’s cock.

“You’re not,” Scott said a little shocked.

“I worship you, Master,” Eris said. “That doesn’t mean I love you.”

“Likewise,” Peitho said as she started grinding her hips in circles on Scott’s member.

“That’s not right,” Scott said. “Worshiping me is one thing, but you should love me.” The fact that both goddesses had to obey Scott made what he said take on a whole different dimension.

“Oh, I love you, Master,” Eris said going in for a tender kiss on Scott’s neck that had more emotion to it than the fierce rage like a moment before.

Peitho was no longer forcing her body on Scott. Now she was sliding her body up and down his shaft, and clenching her body around his rod to give him pleasure. Peitho wanted to give pleasure and not just take it.

Scott noticed the difference. “Wait,” Scott said and both women slowed what they were doing. “Are you two,” Scott started then stopped and tried again, “will you two do anything I say, even if it is messing with your feelings?”

“We must obey you in all things, Master,” Peitho said. Now her pussy was starting to lubricate and was sliding much easier on Scott’s shaft.

“I will obey you completely, Master,” Eris said gently kissing Scott’s nipples.

“Oh I am not in my right mind for this,” Scott said. “Okay, Peitho, have a very strong super pleasurable orgasm, right now.”

“Ah!” Peitho cried out. Her legs started to shake and vibrate. Her firm abdomen started to jump and flex. She threw her head back as she let out a cry of pleasure from her slack mouth as everything started to spasm.

“Damn,” Scott said as he watched the blond goddess. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open. Her large breasts were jiggling. Peitho’s entire body was riding wave after wave of orgasmic contractions.

“Okay, Peitho, get off, stand over there, masturbate to orgasms until I tell you to stop,” Scott commanded.

“Yes Master,” Peitho said sliding her still twitching body off of Scott’s firm rod.

“Eris, hop on,” Scott said to the Goth chick. “Try to make me cum inside of you.”

“Yes Master,” Eris said and in a heartbeat she was filling her pussy with Scott’s manhood.

“Damn, don’t either of you shave, or at least trim your bushes?” Scott asked rhetorically. “Okay from now on I want you two to have hair free pussies.”

“Yes Master,” both women said at once. Scott looked down at Eris’s pussy and as if they were smoke the thick black curly hairs were gone. Eris’s pussy was smooth as a baby’s bottom. Scott reached down and felt the smooth sexy skin.

Eris caught his hand and held it. “Please don’t Master,” Eris said as she rode his cock. “I worship you, I obey you, I love you, but I don’t really want you to touch me.”

“New command,” Scott said sounding tired. “You two are not just deeply, emotionally, and totally in love with me, but you also are insanely sexually excited by me. You lust after me more than you dreamed possible. You are desperate to have me fuck you. My cock sexually excites you beyond measure. You want to have sex with me all the time. Anytime I want to fuck you, you are wet desperate and ready for me to take you however I wish. My touch feels incredible, on a sexual level, and you crave my hands on you, anywhere on you.”

“Oh, forgive me Master,” Eris said putting Scott’s hand right at the now smooth entrance to her slit. “Please, touch me,” Eris said begging as she was doing things to Scott’s cock with her pussy that was making him almost ready to cum. “Use me, use my body, Master.”

Scott looked over at Peitho. Her blond hair was hanging over her face. Her eyes were rolled up, but she was still trying to look at Scott. Her body was glistening with sweat. Her pussy was smooth and bare, and drenched with her juices as her fingers worked inside of her vagina at a feverish pace.

“Eris,” Scott said, “get off of me, orgasm hard, really hard, and then get on your knees. Peitho get on your knees next to her. I’m going to shoot my load on both of you.”

“Yes Master,” Peitho said as she got on her knees, still masturbating.

Eris tried to say something, but it was unintelligible. The Goth chick was having a wild orgasm as she followed her commands. Eris’s body was quaking and shaking as her pussy opened up and squirted all over the floor. Her legs were shaking wildly as her body couldn’t stop rocking from her orgasm. When she was on her knees her abdomen was still spasmodically contracting.

Scott moved to the edge of the bed before standing up. His vein covered cock in his hand. It was hard, the tip was purple, and it filled Scott’s encircling hand. Scott stroked himself with the tip of his penis pointed at the two goddesses. The eruption of cum shot out in a rope of sticky white, and landed partly on Peitho’s breast, and partly on Eris’s breast. Both women moaned at being marked by Scott. Scott shot another load at the women, this time with less force and it landed on their bellies. Eris and Peitho started to rub the cum all over their skin. Peitho was still masturbating. Scott got close for his last shot of seed, and it landed just under Peitho’s nose.

Scott fell back onto his small bed. He was wiped and could feel it. “Okay, Peitho, you can stop now,” He said in a sleepy voice. “How about you two clean up the cum, yours and mine, and then join me in bed. Eris, wake me up at seven in the morning with a blow-job.”

“Of course, Master,” Eris said with pleasure in her voice.

Scott was nearly asleep when the goddesses joined him in the small bed. Everyone was naked as the goddesses snuggled under Scott’s arms, one on each side. Although goddesses don’t sleep, they can doze, and that’s what Peitho and Eris did as they felt their pussies tingle at being touched by their Master as he slept.

A lot can happen in two months. With Peitho helping with a bit of seduction, Scott landed the job as manager of a large hardware and DIY store. Eris got a job as a high school security specialist and taught self defense to women most nights. Peitho landed the job of recording books onto audio format. People loved her voice, even as mp3s. The three of them moved to a modest house not far from where Eris and Scott worked.

It was at this house a portal opened up one Saturday. From the portal came a woman that was so beautiful she had to be a goddess even if she was wearing a tight blouse, and a pleated skirt. The portal closed quickly behind her, but the light through the front window curtains was more than enough to see her. Her hair was black and curly. Her breasts were full and high on her chest. Her hips flared out, and her thighs and calf muscles were large like a dancer’s. Her face was an oval with a pinched chin. Her eyes however were full of fury.

“ERIS, PEITHO!” The woman screamed. The two goddesses were in the middle of folding laundry. Both of them had adopted the mortal way of dressing, but given they had the bodies for it, they wore very revealing outfits. Scott liked to see their cleavage, legs, midriffs, and shoulders, so both women only had on halter tops and cut off jeans. Peitho’s top was thin white fabric. Eris’s top was black and tight against her breasts.

“Terpsichore,” Peitho said in shock.

“I give you two one little order,” Terpsichore said wagging a finger at both Eris and Peitho. “I wanted that mortal that Agnostos liked, dead. What do I find out? You not only didn’t kill him, but now you’re living with him. On top of which I hear that Agnostos is looking to banish me for working against him. Who told him this? You two told him! WHY!”

“I feel the explanation will only make you madder,” Eris said.

“Oh good there’s an explanation,” the goddess Terpsichore said sarcastically.

“What’s with all the yelling?” Scott asked coming into the living room wiping his greasy hands on a rag hanging from his jeans pocket.

Terpsichore whirled around and saw Scott. In an instant she sucked in a breath, and then dropped to her knees bowing before him. “Master,” the goddess said to the floor.

“Another one,” Scott said a little surprised.

“This is Terpsichore,” Eris explained. “She’s the goddess of dance and chorus. She’s one of the nine Muses.”

“She’s also the main one plotting against Agnostos Theos,” Peitho added.

“Okay,” Scott said a little surprised. “You know I was thinking about having Peitho seduce some hot college chick into our bed so I could have a four-way, but this works much better. Hey new girl, what was your name again?”

“Terpsichore, Master,” the goddess answered barely looking up.

“Terp—, okay I am not doing that,” Scott said. “From now on your name is Teresa.”

“As you command Master,” Terpsichore now known as Teresa said from the floor.

“Teresa, you now love me with all your heart,” Scott said. “You love me sexually, and emotionally. You are always hot, wet, and ready for sex whenever I want it. You want to please me in every way possible.” Scott looked up at Eris and Peitho and asked, them, “Did I forget something?”

“To make her bi-sexual,” Peitho said. “That way she can have sex with one of us while you’re busy.”

“Right,” Scott said and told Teresa, “you are now bi-sexual, and will lust after Eris and Peitho desiring to have passionate lesbian sex with them when I can’t fuck you. So Teresa, what do you think of that?”

“I love you, Master,” Teresa said looking up at him. “Please, let me please you.”

“Goddess of dance, eh,” Scott said to the newly enslaved goddess. “How about you do a sexy striptease for us, Teresa?”

“Of course, Master,” The goddess said with a huge smile on her face. She stood up and started to sway her body. She slowly started to undo the buttons on her blouse as she rocked her body.

Scott grinned and was about to drop into one of the living room chairs when both Peitho and Eris started to make loud negative noises and waving their hands for him to stop. “What?” Scott asked.

“You’re filthy and we don’t want to clean the furniture, again,” Eris stated.

“I’m not done fixing the heater on the jeep,” Scott said with a touch of sadness. “Okay you know what you three fuck each other until I’m done. Then I’ll take Teresa here into the shower with me.”

“Yes Master,” all three goddesses said in unison as Scott went back to the garage.

“How do I?” Teresa asked an unfinished question.

Eris had her cut offs, off first. She didn’t wear underwear. “You start by licking me down there,” Eris said getting onto the carpet of the living room floor and her back against the couch.

“Okay,” Teresa said getting down on all fours and putting her head between Eris’s thighs.

“And you can lick me,” Peitho said slipping off her own cut off jeans and putting her smooth slit to Eris’s mouth.

“Gladly,” Eris said extending her tongue to Peitho’s honey pot.

“Oh crap,” Peitho said. “Scott told me my orgasms would come surprisingly easy from now on, and I’m about to cum.”

Eris stopped licking and quickly said, “And he told me when you climax, I’ll climax.”

“AH!” Peitho said rubbing her body just above her clit, “I’m cumming!”

Eris’s dark eyes went wide and her own hips started to buck. “Me too!” Eris cried out as both women were shaking from their climaxes.

“What do I do?” Teresa asked.

“You stay there. I switch,” Peitho said gasping for breath. “You keep licking Eris, and I lick you.”

“Got it,” Teresa said and opened her legs.

The three goddesses were an amazing sight on the floor. Their pale bodies glistening with sweat in the afternoon light. Teresa for her inexperience was doing a fantastic job of licking, sucking, tonguing, and fingering Eris. Eris was just laying back and enjoying the sensation of someone new between her legs. Peitho found that she agreed that hair on a pussy was a real negative. Peitho kept pulling open Teresa’s pussy lips to get to her inner flesh. Teresa’s vagina was flooding itself with juices that were running down her thighs and ass onto the carpeted floor. Peitho didn’t care. The goddess of seduction was enjoying the heady musky smell and taste of someone new, her own pussy about to go over the cliff of another orgasm.

“Done,” Scott said coming into the living room. He saw the women on the floor and decided to join in. He took off his clothes, tossing them into a corner where they wouldn’t make a mess. He got on his knees and slid behind Peitho.

Peitho moaned into Teresa’s pussy as she felt Scott enter her. His cock filled her like he was meant to fit into her body like a puzzle piece. She felt there wasn’t a fraction of an inch inside of her that wasn’t taken up by her Master’s cock. Peitho let out a moan as Scott started to pump into and out of her. Peitho couldn’t hold back any longer. “I’m cumming!” Peitho shouted.

“Shit!” Eris yelled as her body too climaxed. Eris rocked side to side as her pussy pulsed and shook her whole body. Eris could even feel her eyes start to roll back in her head.

“Oh right,” Scott said realizing what was going on. “I need to fix that, tomorrow. Okay Eris, Peitho, clean up time. Teresa, you and I are going to take a shower, and I’m going to fuck you from behind.”

“Anything you want, Master,” Teresa said breathing hard.

“Come on,” Scott said offering his hand to Teresa. She took his hand and he pulled her up. “I’ll show you what I do with soap.”

In the shower Teresa washed Scott clean. Her naked body pressed against his. The falling water made them both slick one moment, and stuck together the next. Teresa had her hands braced against the wall as Scott drilled into her pussy from behind. Scott thrust into Teresa like a pile driver, over and over again in a less than gentle way. It took a few minutes for Scott to get an orgasm out of Teresa. It took a few more minutes to clean up in the shower after having their fun.

Scott made it to one of the three bedrooms and was just putting on underwear when he heard a commotion in the living room, again. “Now what?” Scott asked walking into the living room. There was a crowd of women in the small living room area. Each woman was supernaturally beautiful. Scott wondered if they were goddesses too. As soon as the women saw Scott they were on their knees bowing to his feet.

“Anyone want to tell me what’s going on?” Scott asked.

“You know how we said that Terpsichore was one of the nine Muses,” Peitho asked.

“Meet the other eight,” Eris offered.

“We’re going to need a bigger house,” Scott said and added, “and shower.”

The End