The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Friends the Allens—One Afternoon

* * *

Note: this story takes place in a fantasy world where vaccines against AIDS and pregnancy are safe and common, and casual sex with strangers is not suicidally stupid. The real world, sadly, is not like this: so don’t try this at home.

* * *

This can’t have actually happened, of course, but it’s somehow lodged in my memory, so I’ll pass it along.

One afternoon after lunch, nineteen-year-old Julie got restless. Her sister Pat was away for the weekend, and I’d been keeping her company. But now she wanted something new to do. “We could go into the bedroom and fuck like minks for a few hours,” I suggested. “But that’s what we did all morning!” she replied. “No offense, but I’m in the mood for something more exotic. I know!” and she disappeared into the study. I sat at the table reading; a few minutes later, she came back into the room. “Feel like going out?” she asked. “Sure.”

We went to the Gracely, a small upscale shopping mall in a suburb north of downtown. The mall is centered on a big open courtyard with tables and chairs and bar service. Various overpriced stores and service offices cluster around it. We stood at one entrance to the courtyard, looking around. In Julie’s eyes there was a strange eager light. “Aha,” she said to herself, and I followed her into an insurance agency, where an attractive woman in her forties, dressed in the usual business suit, sat behind a desk. Julie sat down. “May I help you?” asked the woman. A sign on the desk said her name was Ellen Whitney.

“Is there anyone in the mall that you’d really like to screw?” Julie asked. The woman considered for a moment, as if this was a perfectly reasonable question, and replied, “There’s an incredible blond hunk who works at the Pepe’s Pizza out in the food court. When I masturbate, I like to think of his prick buried inside me.” Julie smiled. “Go get him and bring him back here,” she said. Ellen Whitney rose from her chair and walked out. While I might not normally have noticed, in the present context I found the swaying of her ass as she walked quite arousing. “A friend of yours?” I asked Julie. “Never seen her before in my life,” she smiled back.

Mrs. Whitney returned in a moment, leading a tall young stud by the hand. He was blond, probably just out of high-school, with wide shoulders and strong-looking arms. He looked a little puzzled. Julie grinned at Mrs. Whitney, and said “He’s all yours now!”

The older woman turned toward the boy, and begn to unbutton his “Pepe’s” uniform shirt. She pushed it back off his chest, and ran her hands over his skin, her red-painted fingernails scratching lightly across his pecs and nipples. His face showed confusion, but he didn’t move, except to lean slightly into the carressing hands. She undid his pants, and kneeled to slide them down his thighs. Then she slipped her fingers under the elastic band of his shorts, and slid them down too. His cock stood, young and clean and partly erect, before her face. She kissed it gently, and ran her lips across the head, from side to side, until it was stiff and hard. The young man closed his eyes, and began to breathe through his mouth. She opened her lips slightly, and took the tip of his staff between them, eating it like a warm soft candy. Then she slowly took him completely into her mouth, her eyes closed, and her left hand caressing his balls. She moved her head forward and back, his stiff cock sliding in and out between her lips, throbbing with his heartbeat, and slippery and slick with her saliva.

When his cock was like a steel rod and his breath was coming in incredulous moans, Mrs. Whitney reached up under her skirt and slipped off her panties. Her legs were long and tanned. She lifted her skirt above her hips and lay back on the thick carpet of the insurance office. Spreading her thighs, she reached her arms up, and in a husky voice, said “Come put that thing inside me; I want to feel it between my legs!” Opening his eyes, the blond came down to her, and immediately slid his cock into her, the muscles of his ass tensing and relaxing as he pumped in and out of her pussy. “Ah, GOD!” she yelled, and began to kiss his face as he fucked her.

My cock was very hard from watching them. I suddenly pulled my eyes away and looked around the mall, expecting us to be the center of a crowd of shocked onlookers. Instead, I saw a small orgy in progress. Two naked teenagers were going at it under a table by the frozen-yogurt shop, and in front of the Godiva Chocolatier a pair of athletic men were noisily sucking each other off, their Nike brand sweats down around their ankles. A red-haired waitress and a plump female shopper kissed passionately at one table, and as I watched they slid to the floor and began loosening each other’s clothes. Other people, though, went on about their business as if nothing unusual was going on. I turned to Julie, stammering, “What the hell?” She looked at me and said casually “Just a little leakage; nothing to worry about.” Then realizing I had no idea what she meant, she smiled and said “It’s only a dream; don’t worry about it. Have fun!”

She strode out of the agency, pulling her light sweater off over her head as she went. On the rug behind us, Ellen Whitney was screaming, her back arched, her body writhing in orgasm as the young cock thrust in and out of her deep wet experienced pussy. I could see her long fingernails digging grooves in the blond’s back as she came over and over again, and he began to fill her with his semen.

Out in the food court, Julie stood naked, her hands on her hips, her upper thighs glistening with wetness as she watched the writhing couples scattered here and there. “You,” she said, talking to a man in glasses, who sat at a table reading something by Ovid, “can you eat pussy?” He looked up and smiled, obviously pleased. “I haven’t had much experience, but I’m a fast learner,” and he got up and walked to us. Julie hopped up onto a low wall around some ornamental plants, and spread her firm young legs. “That’s what I like to hear! Get in there and learn.” The man knelt and began to explore her open pink cunt with his fingers and mouth, gently parting her outer lips and tasting her juices. She threw back her head and smiled at the ceiling. Then she turned to me. “Come on, don’t just stand there! Choose—oooh yeah SUCK on that now!—Choose yourself a partner or two and—aaaah—enjoy!”

I looked around at the nearby tables, and spotted a richly dressed woman with a good figure sitting with some full shopping bags. I walked over to her uncertainly, and began “Excuse me, ma’am, would you be interested in, er...” She looked up at me, bored at first, but then her eyes lit up, and she stood, shrugging off her wool blazer, revealing a soft silk blouse filled to tightness by big high breasts. “I’d be glad to,” she said, and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her mouth was warm and soft; I ran my hands over her ass as her tongue probed my mouth. I slid my hands up between us, and squeezed her tits through her shirt. She purred, and slid one hand between my legs, to stroke at my erection. As we kissed more urgently, our mouths feasting on each other, she unzipped my fly and freed my erect penis, moving her soft manicured hands up and down over the fevered skin. She sucked on my tongue, and manipulated me to a full hard erection with her fingers.

As she continued to stroke, sending waves of pleasure up and down my spine, I tore her blouse open, and forced her bra up over her breasts. They were big, and they filled my hands as I cupped them, and rolled the stiff dark nipples between my fingers. “Ooh, that’s good,” she breathed, squeezing my cock harder, and bringing me closer to orgasm.

We stroked and squeezed each other’s bodies for a minute longer, and then she pressed herself against me, and whispered in my ear, “I want to take you in my mouth.” She moved away from me, unhooked her bra, unzipped her skirt, and slipped out of her panties. She made a picture of lust, standing there big-boobed, wide-hipped and panting in just knee-high sheer stockings and a gold watch. I sat back in a chair as she knelt between my legs and took my cock in her hands. Next to us, up on the wall, Julie was rocking her hips and moaning in orgasm as the man, his glasses fallen to the floor, worked with his hands and tongue on her body. There was a crash as a table collapsed, spilling a big naked black man and a tall Italian woman to the ground, where they continued their frenzied coupling.

The rich woman toyed with my cock in her hands, bringing me again to a painful throbbing state of erection. Then she wrapped her thin soft lips around me, and began to suck me into her mouth. Her mouth was hot and wet with her saliva and the tears of my cock. She groaned as she took me deeper into her, and I felt the head of my staff engulfed in her throat. My balls and cock felt full to bursting with cum, but I held back, wanting every ounce of pleasure the woman’s body could give. Her fingers played up and down the shaft as her mouth worked me in and out. I twined one hand in her hair, and felt my hips starting to move in time to her ardent sucking. At one point, she took her mouth off of me, tossed back her head, and howled like an animal in heat before returning to her task. She sucked slowly and smoothly, bringing me to the point of orgasm and mercilessly holding me there for what seemed like hours. All around us, the air of the mall was filled with moans, gasps, screams, and the sounds of bodies in ecstasy.

Unable to stand it any longer, I yanked on her hair, pulling her head from my cock, and threw her to the floor. I tried to pin her down and spread her legs, but she twisted out from under me. When I turned around to grab her again, she slid on top of me, straddling me, my wet cock pushing against her stomach. Over her shoulder, I saw Julie in the classic two-on-one position, on all fours, sucking the long pale cock of the man with the glasses, while a grey-haired man in a business suit, his Brooks Brothers pants around his feet, held her hips and groaned as he fucked her enthusiastically from behind. The panting woman crouching over me took my aching cock in her hand, and with a single lithe motion slipped herself down onto me, engulfing me with her sopping pussy.

She slides down, I thrust into her with my hips, and my cock spreads her and opens her; waves of pleasure run through our bodies. Her big tits jiggle as we fuck; I reach up and squeeze them, pinching and pulling the nipples as her hot flesh bounces up and down over my hips. She begans to moan, almost singing, as my cock gets larger and harder inside her. She can barely breathe, and she shouts nonsense into the air. “Oh GOD fuck me HARD fuck me HARD fuck AHHH fuck AHHH cock YEAH Ahhh AAAAAHHH!!” Her shout becomes a scream.

The muscles of her soft flushed stomach tense and spasm in a deep vaginal orgasm; I feel warm fresh juice soaking out of her cunt and over my hips as she arches her back and shakes her head wildly from side to side. I grin and wrap my hands around her wide hips, moving her body relentlessly up and down on my shaft, masturbating myself with her hot cunt as she screams and tries to regain control of her body. Then I come, the aching in my balls shooting into my cock and out into her deep soft body, pleasure and agony mixing as my shaft explodes and I fill her up with cum and scream myself, and she comes again, collapsing forward onto me, her boobs crushed against my naked chest, tears pouring down her face and smearing her makeup.

Eventually, she raised her lush body off of me, stood up, and found her clothes. All around us, people were rising, disentangling from each other, wiping the love-juices from their faces, and getting back into their clothes. Julie, limp on the ground between the two men, lay for a long time as they dressed and drifted away, but eventually she rolled over and got up, a blissful smile on her face. She ran a finger down my chest and cock playfully, and we got dressed also. I helped right some of the toppled furniture, and then followed Julie out into the cloudy evening.

As we rode back in the cab, I said to Julie, “What really happened back there? I KNOW this isn’t a dream!” She wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a long, deep French kiss. Her mouth tasted of all the strangers she’d touched in the Mall. “I could tell you,” she said, running her hands hungrily over my body, “but then I’d have to kill you.” And she laughed. We spent the night, of course, in the bedroom, fucking like minks for hours, and then falling into deep, dreamless, sleep.

Like I say, this definitely did not happen. Right?

by Mark Aster

The End