The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Very little back story to this one: I was taking the train from Chicago to D.C. and let my mind wander. Enjoy.

Comments, critique, etc. as always to .

On The Train

“So, now that I’ve got you under my hypnotic control, what do you want me to do with you?”

Orion (his father had loved the Greeks) looked across the table at Hailey, his subject. They had met when the train conductor seated them together at this table in the dinning car. They had hit it off fairly well, and upon finding out that he was an (aspiring) hypnotist, she’d asked if he thought he could hypnotize her right there. When he said yes, she challenged him to prove it.

So the game was for him to come up with something she would agree was proof she’d been hypnotized, without letting any of the other passengers know about it. A hard trick, which was part of why he’d asked for her ideas. After making sure asking wouldn’t bring her out of the trance, of course.

He thought he was prepared for her answer. “I want you to turn me into your sex toy.” He wasn’t.

For a moment, Orion wondered if she was just faking it. Pulling his leg. But he’d wanted to be sure she was under before; she’d passed all the standard little tests.

He should just ignore that response. He really should.

Like anyone could. And Orion knew the real reason he’d wanted to learn hypnosis: So he could tell himself, that someday, if the chance came and the woman was willing...

He wasn’t going to take that one statement as ‘willing.’ But he knew he might never get this chance again.

It was a long time before he spoke again. “If that is really what you want, you will come with me to my cabin after dinner and let me hypnotize you again. But you will only come with me if you truly desire to be my sex toy.”

“Now, when I count to three, you will wake up refreshed. You will remember only what you have said and done in this trance. You will not remember what I have said, but you will follow my instructions. 1. 2. 3.”

Hailey opened her eyes, blinked, looked at Orion, and then blushed and looked away. “I can’t believe I said that.”

“Never mind; people say some strange things under hypnosis sometimes.” He paused, letting her absorb that excuse, then continued with a grin: “I trust you’ll agree I managed to hypnotize you?”

“Well, I’m not about to say that I meant that!”

“That’s what I thought.” The waiter conveniently arrived with dessert. Orion took a bite. “Good cake.”

Hailey ventured to taste hers, disagreed, and they managed to pretend they ignored the incident.

* * *

“Well, this is my stop.” Orion said, opening the door to his sleeper cabin. Chicago to Washington was a long trip, and they both were going the whole way. Besides, it was a quarter to ten, and the train had only been rolling for a couple of hours. “Unless you’d like to come in for a cup of coffee?”

She responded in kind to his cliché, putting one finger to her face in a ‘pause to consider’. “Well, perhaps one cup. Since you are a gentleman.”

Orion held the door and bowed, ushering her in. She entered, and took a seat on the bench. Orion followed, pretending to take a look at the shelf opposite her and letting the door close behind him. “Hmm. I seem to be out of coffee.”

She reached up, and turned him around. “Whatever shall we do.” She drew him down, giggling, and kissed him.

“We will have to think of something.” He responded, then responded to her kiss with one of his own, longer and deeper.

Hailey was breathing heavily when they broke apart enough for her to speak again. “Orion?”

He stroked her cheek, pretending to brush away some hair. “Yes?”

“That hypnosis thing... Could you do it again?”

“You want me to hypnotize you?”

“Yes. I... It’s an old fantasy, that I don’t like to admit. Just for tonight, ok?”

“The one you mentioned before?”

“Mmmm hmm. I just want to let go for one night. Until the train arrives.”

“Ok.” He raised his hand to her face. “I’m going to close your eyes now. Just relax your eyelids and let my fingers pull them together. That’s it; now you’ll notice that I have sealed your eyelids together. They are closed. You can try to open them, but you will find that they won’t open. The lids are just too heavy, too relaxed. And as you try to open them, every time you try to open them, that relaxation will spread through you. Your body will relax from your eyelids all the way down to your toes. I have relaxed you. I have taken control of you like I took control of your eyelids; you are lying limp in my arms.”

As he finished, Orion felt Hailey relax into his arms, just as he had suggested. “Now, I am going to ask you some questions as we go along. I will let you answer them, but you will feel my hold upon you deepen every time you do.” He paused, just a moment, to let that sink in. “My first question Hailey is this: Why did you come to my room?”

She answered without opening her eyes. “So you could make me your sex toy.”

“Is that also why you asked me to hypnotize you?”

“Yes.”

Orion’s throat caught a moment before his next instruction. This wasn’t the point of no return, not yet, but right now was a point of decision. It was her fantasy as much as his, she had told him so. Both awake and hypnotized. But right now he was going to turn it into a reality.

And how much of a reality he was going to turn it into was up to him.

He swallowed. “Ok, Hailey, so you have come into my cabin and let me hypnotize you. You are completely under my control. There is nothing you can do to stop me from turning you into my sex toy. You have already given me permission in fact. You even asked me, so I know you will not resist any instructions I give you.”

“Nevertheless, there are things that will hold you back. All the expectations of what a woman is supposed to be. All your fears and worries. All the reasons you’ve found to hide this desire until now. They hold you and keep you from what you want to be, no matter how hard you try to get past them.”

“What I want you to do is to stop fighting them. Let them wash over you like a deep, deep ocean. And when you do, you will find you are lighter than they are. That it was only your fighting them that kept you entangled in them, and now that you have stopped fighting them you will rise easily through them. Can you feel yourself rising through them?”

“Yes.”

“How does it feel?”

“Peaceful. I am floating up, above all my worries.”

“Yes, you are. All your worries, all your fears, all your concerns, are washing out of you as you float away from them. You will float up and up until there is nothing holding you back. Until you are free to become whatever I tell you to be. Tell me when you are ready. When you have floated completely free.”

Orion didn’t know how long he expected to have to wait. It wasn’t long. “I am ready now.”

“Good. Now I want to lie you down, but first I need you stand so I can fold down the bed. I am going to stand you up, and I want you to wait for me a moment, just floating free and letting every last thing holding you back release.”

He stood her up, and quickly folded down the lower bunk, turning the seat they had been sitting on into a bed.

“Ok, the bed is ready. I will lead you to it, and I want you to lie down. That’s good. Just lie there and relax your body.”

“Now you are ready to take the next step. You are ready to become my sex toy. I want you to say ‘I am a sex toy.’”

“I am a sex toy.”

“That feels good to say doesn’t it? I am sure it does. You are a sex toy, after all. Acknowledging that is just acknowledging the truth. When I tell you to, I want you to start repeating that phrase. I am sure that every time you do, as you come to accept it as your truth, you will find a point of pleasure blossoming inside you. Growing inside you. When you accept the truth of the phrase completely, as the very center of your being, I am sure that pleasure will engulf you in the form of the strongest orgasm you have ever experienced. And when that finally fades you will find yourself back in this trance, ready to accept the rules of your existence. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Then I want you to start, and to enjoy yourself.”

“I am a sex toy. I am a sex toy.” Orion watched as Hailey repeated the phrase over and over to herself. At first it was just a statement, that came out in the distinctive flat monotone of hypnosis, but Orion watched for the signs that his suggestions were working, and that she was accepting the phrase. Her breath became started to become shallow, the words starting to take on a tone of distracted pleasure, then of command as she used the words to bring herself closer and closer to the result.

Her body reacted as her mind played his scene: first was the breathing, and her breasts started to strain upwards. Her hips moved in little involuntary gestures, creating their own rhythm as her back arched, and the phrase broke up as Hailey started having trouble speaking past her ragged breathing.

She came and nearly screamed the phrase. Orion hoped no one was paying too close attention. Or better yet, that this car was fairly empty...

He waited, both to allow Hailey to calm down and to let anyone who had heard time to investigate. When she was breathing normally again and no one had showed up at his door to ask what was going on he continued.

“Ok, Hailey, what are you?”

“I am a sex toy.”

“Has your mind accepted that completely?”

“Yes.”

“Is there any part of you that resists being a sex toy?”

“No.”

“That is very good Hailey. Now the first and foremost thing to remember about a sex toy is that it is a toy. An object, that belongs to an owner. A toy always has an owner. Since you are a sex toy, you have an owner, and that owner is me. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I have an owner. You are my owner.”

“Yes I am. I am your owner. And a toy exists to please its owner. That is why they were created. It is their only purpose. To be played with whenever their owner desires, however their owner desires. A toy does whatever its owner tells it to. It has to, because it is a toy. If your owner tells you to do something, you will do it. Always. Your owner controls you. I control you. I control your body, and I control your mind. If I tell you to do something, you will obey. You have no choice. You are my toy. Your obedience to me comes from what you are. You obey as a toy obeys, not as a person obeys. You obey without thinking about it, or considering it. You just do what you have been commanded to do.”

“However, you are a special type of toy. You are a living sex toy. You think. You feel. You are able to pretend to be a human. You can enjoy what you do. In fact, you always enjoy obeying your owner. That enjoyment is part of what you are: A toy enjoys being played with. You feel pleasure in obeying commands, and in bringing pleasure to your owner. You feel pleasure in fulfilling your purpose. You think about how to please your owner. About how to be a better sex toy.”

“Now, I want to see how well you listened to me. Explain your purpose to me.”

“I am a sex toy. I exist to please you, my owner.”

“And how do you do that?”

“I do whatever you want me to, so you can play with me; so you can use me as your toy.”

“And how do you feel about that?”

“I am a sex toy: I enjoy being played with. Pleasing my owner is my only desire.”

“How much control does your owner have?”

“My owner controls me. My body, my mind, obey my owner, always. They are my owner’s to play with.”

Some of this, Orion reflected, was from Hailey herself. Which was all for the better. “Very good, sex toy. But you are still referring to yourself as a human. This is a bad habit you have picked up from pretending to be human so long. When pretending to be human, you have to refer to yourself as human, but in private with just your owner you should refer to yourself as you are: an object, a sex toy. ‘I’, ‘me’, and ‘my’ are words a human would use. A toy does not have a self to refer to, just an existence as an object like any other. A toy is not a ‘him’ or a ‘her’, a toy is only an ‘it’. Now, why do you exist?”

“This sex toy exists only to please its owner.”

“Much better.” He yawned; it was getting late. “I am going to let you sleep now. When I count to three, you will fall into a deep sleep. Nothing will disturb you from this sleep until I place my hand on your shoulder and say ‘wake’. In your sleep you will absorb what we have discussed until it is a part of everything you think, say, or do. When you wake you will be rested, alert, and ready to live your new life. You will remember as much of your time under trance as you wish to. Now, relax and go to sleep. 1, 2, 3.” Hailey’s position shifted slightly and Orion judged she slept.

He could wake her right now and play out the scene. Orion considered that for a moment. The idea, after all, was appealing.

But he had time. The train wouldn’t roll in to their destination until tomorrow afternoon, and she had specifically said he could have her until then.

He didn’t want to admit that he didn’t plan on releasing her unless he had to.

He did admit that if he woke her now, he wouldn’t last long. It had been a long couple of days for him before this train ride back home. There was one more thing he wanted to do though, on the subject of Hailey.

Orion searched his new toy quickly for her cabin key, proving in the process that she was taking the suggestion to not wake until he told her to quite well. He found it in a pocket, and left.

Hailey’s room was smaller than Orion’s: a ‘roomette’ instead of a full room, which made it easier to find her bag. He brought it back with him to his cabin. Yawning again, he decided he’d look through it in the morning.

* * *

Orion woke to a light, almost musical, snore and the morning light coming through the unshuttered window. Climbing down from his bunk he looked at the woman sleeping on the lower bunk. Hailey was turned to not get the sunlight on her face, and Orion could only see her back.

Only her presence made any of this believeable by the light of day.

He showered and dressed before anything else, then paused looking down at Hailey’s sleeping form. He’d intended to look through her bag, see what he could learn before he woke her, but he just had to know...

He placed a hand upon her shoulder and said “Wake, Hailey.”

It took a moment before she responded. She stretched a little, then rolled over and looked at him with blinking eyes. She smiled. “’Morning, Owner.”

Orion retreated across the cabin to the one independent chair. “’Morning, Hailey. Sleep well?”

“Very well. Thank you, Owner.” She slid to her feet, her movements broadcasting a sexuality he had never seen before.

“Stop. Take off your shirt.” There was no hesitation in her movements, no delay. “And your bra.” She stood topless, waiting for his next instruction.

Orion noticed the open window she was standing next to. “Close the windowshades, then kneel where you are now and face me.”

He flicked the curtains open just a bit, enough to let a pool of light fall on Hailey. “Knees shoulder-width apart, hands crossed in front of you, presenting your breasts to me.”

She correctly interpreted this to mean that she was to use her hands to present her breasts to him, and sat waiting for his next instruction. Orion took a moment to just look her over.

Brown eyes and shoulder-length hair. Average face, nothing spectacular about the body that he could see. She kept herself moderately in shape.

No supermodel, but Orion wasn’t going to complain. She was still sexy as sin, and add to that the fact that she would obey him utterly...

He wanted to know how well his commands had worked. “Do you have any questions?”

“Just one. How may this toy please Owner next?”

Orion ignored the question. “What do you remember of last night?”

“Hailey-toy remembers our entire conversation at the dinner table—including what was forgotten before—and coming to Owner’s room. It remembers Hailey floating away from all her worries and concerns. Memory stops there.”

“What was forgotten before?”

“The instructions Hailey was given under hypnosis at the dinner table. Why she came to your cabin.”

“And why did she come to my cabin?”

“To become Owner’s fucktoy.”

“And what do you think of that?”

“This toycunt thinks its purpose is to please Owner. Realizing it is a sex toy was the best thing to happen to it.”

Orion realized he’d phrased the question wrong. “What did Hailey think of becoming my sex toy?”

“The person Hailey had wanted to be a sex toy for years. She trusted Owner enough to finally ask for her fantasy. She was nervous, but glad to finally get the chance to ask.”

“And what would Hailey have thought of what you are doing now?”

“Hailey would be very aroused. She dreampt of being here.” She paused a moment and smiled. “Well, without pants.”

Orion chuckled at that. “Ok, ‘Hailey-toy’. Take a shower. I’ll play with you more once you are clean.”

“Yes sir.” She stood, and stripped of her pants and panties right in front of him, giving him every chance to watch, then headed to the shower.

The sound of the shower broke Orion out of his daze, and he felt a grin growing on his face. What to do next...

There was a knock on the door, and the voice of the train conductor. “Breakfast is ready in the dinning car.”

“Thanks,” Orion called back, just to be sure the conductor would leave. A light meal would be a good idea though, and he didn’t want to have to interupt playtime later...

The grin came back as he dug into Hailey’s bag for something for her to wear. By the time she was done with her shower he’d found an outfit for her: A pair of spandex running shorts, and a white, nearly sheer, blouse which would go over the sheer lace bra he’d found. Add in the high heels stuffed in the bag and she’d have an outfit that was barely decent, yet would give anyone who saw her some idea of what was on her mind. Orion would have preferred something more classy actually, but he was contrained by what she’d brought along.

Hailey came out of the shower still drying off, and looked over the mess he’d made of her things. “Was Owner pleased with the accessories?” She said with a wicked grin.

Orion laughed. “They’ll do for now. Get dressed; we’re going to breakfast. Your outfit is on your bed.”

Hailey nimbly walked over and put on the outfit, then posed for inspection. “A little slutty, but you’ll do.” Actually, the outfit was just as he had expected: her nipples were just barely covered—the blouse-top leaving little doubt what was underneath—and the biker shorts made it perfectly clear what was (and wasn’t) underneath them. “Come on.”

They drew some looks entering the dinning car, but not many. People mostly minded their own business, though a fair segment of the male population kept sending glances Hailey’s way.

Hailey waited until they ordered before speaking. “Sir?”

“Yes?”

“This... Um, I was just wondering if I had displeased you in some way. You, um, haven’t played with your new toy that I can tell.”

“Is this distressing you?”

“I just want you to be happy with... your new toy.”

Well, based on the lack of reactions around them no one seemed to be listening in. “Don’t worry. I just... Well, a part of me is expecting you to sit up and say ‘that’s it; this hoax is over’ at any point. And I talked to you a long time last night, and I am hungry this morning. I don’t want any distractions while we play. Besides,” He grinned, “part of owning that type of toy is being able to show it off a little, so others can wish they had it. I think we are doing fairly well there.” His eyes darted to the latest guy to sneak a peek at her.

“So you like to show off your toys?” Hailey smiled. Then she yawned, stretching up and back, drawing the cloth of her top tight against her body.

Every male, and quite a few female, eye in the car swiveled to watch.

Orion chuckled. “On occasion. Anyway, I’m very happy with what I’ve seen of my new toy so far, and I look forward to further play when I get back to my cabin.”

She wriggled, and giggled. “Thank you. I just wanted to be sure I hadn’t misjudged your taste.”

“Oh, I think you’ve got my taste pretty well judged. As a matter of fact... I’ve always wanted one of those toys. It’s been a dream of mine for ages, that I could never bring myself to ask for.” He watched her carefully.

Hailey’s eyes widened a moment, and she leaned forward showing what was visible beneath the top (unbuttoned) buttons of her blouse. “Well, I um, am very glad to be able to provide you with your fantasy then.”

They ate quickly.

Back at the room Orion started by unbuttoning his clothes. “Pick this up so we have some room.”

Hailey quickly repacked he bag, managing to ‘accidentally’ bump against Orion a few more times than was strictly necessary. By the time she was done Orion was naked and seated in the chair.

“Ok toy, pants off, keep the rest for now.” Hailey complied. Orion surveyed the result, liking what he saw. “On your knees.” She knelt, in the only free space: at his feet. “A little closer.” She shuffled forward to his legs. When she got within range Orion reached out and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her face forward into him.

She got the message instantly, and opened her mouth for his rising cock. Once she was on it, Orion let her go so she could work on her own.

He had no point of comparison for her blowjob technique, but it felt good to him. She mostly stayed near the tip, playing with it with her tongue and lips, but occasionally she would push down and run the length into her mouth. And she was getting deeper: more of his dick went in to her mouth every time, until he could feel the top of her throat at the end, and his balls (which she had her hands on) touched her chin.

She started stroking him, keeping his cock inside her mouth and pushing herself up and down its length, her tongue wrapping him as she sucked him down. He felt himself starting to thrust into her, and pulled her head towards himself, driving his cock yet further into her. It wasn’t long before he came.

As expected, she didn’t hesitate to drink from him.

Orion let Hailey clean him up and pull back on her own. When she was done she looked up at him, pupils still dilated from her own reaction, and waited. She was his toy; it was up to him to decide what to do next.

“Come up here” He ordered, drawing her up into his lap by the arm.

He let her lips slide: a kiss was to human for the moment. He bent down to taste her, starting at the neck. Meanwhile his hands went to work on the buttons to her shirt. When they finished, Orion shifted his attentions lower. Hailey bent backwards, arching her back to give her owner easy access to her tits.

When he had had enough, and his dick had regained its upright status, Orion shifted the party to the bed, lifting Hailey and nearly dropping her across the covers, before climbing on to of her himself. Spreading her legs as wide as allowed in the space available, Orion guided himself in and started thrusting, purposefully ignoring any signs that he was being rough on his toy.

Not that the toy seemed to mind: Hailey wrapped her legs around Orion’s waist, using her legs to help drive him deeper inside her, while her cunt squeezed and pulled from the other end. Her orgasm was just moment’s behind his.

Orion collapsed on top of her, relaxed and spent.

Rolling off a moment later to allow Hailey to breathe, Orion finally kissed her. “I trust you no longer doubt if I like you?”

Hailey took this as an invitation to press closer to him. “This cunt is glad to have been used for its purpose. It never meant to imply that Owner had to do anything if it was not his wish.”

“Heh. I wished to play, but only once I was ready. And you have been a good toy.”

“This sex toy exists to please its owner.”

“Good. Then get down there and start using your mouth.” Orion knew he wasn’t going to be able to go a third time for a while (he wasn’t a teenager anymore, after all), but a little play would be pleasant. “Don’t bother trying to get me off, just keep me up.”

Hailey obeyed eagerly, and Orion managed to reach his bag. He’d brought some reading to get done, and this would be a pleasant way to accomplish it.

* * *

Orion had Hailey dressed in a more socially acceptable outfit for lunch. They would soon be arriving in the station, and he wasn’t planning on spending more time ‘playing’ with her.

He hadn’t gotten as much reading as he’d wanted to done. Though he found he could recharge quicker than he thought he could.

“Will you be returning your toy?”

The question broke Orion out of his daydreaming. He’d been avoiding asking himself that very question, and he avoided the answer. “You only offered it until the end of the train ride.”

She wasn’t letting him get away with that answer. “But it is up to you to return it. I... It is yours, completely, otherwise. I knew that when I offered it. If you want to keep it, you can.”

“Do you want me to keep it?”

“It is what you want that matters. If you want to keep it I am happy.”

That was an answer, but it also reminded Orion that, right now, her answers could not be considered ‘normal’. He leaned forward. “What would Hailey have said if I had said I would keep it last night when she offered?”

Hailey searched a moment before answering. “She would have objected. Strongly. She would have tried to talk you out of it, to promise her you would give it back.” She paused a moment. “And she would have hoped secretly that you would violate it.” She smiled. “She was glad you never made that promise.”

Orion pondered her face. Right now Hailey would do anything—absolutely anything—to please him. And he could not deny that the idea had been tempting him since last night, when she had first made that statement.

“What would Hailey say, last night’s Hailey, if she were here right now. The truth, not what I want to hear that she would say.”

“She would be trying to pretend she didn’t want you to keep me. Trying to convince you and herself that it wasn’t what she really wanted, that she was fine with you just walking away, or even being her steady boyfriend. Whichever you wanted. Anything to keep from having to admit what she really wanted was to be me. Hailey... Does not want to give up her life. She wants it taken from her, by someone who will treat her well.”

“And I will treat her well?”

What sold Orion was the grin. That same wicked grin that Hailey had given when giving as well as she got to his innuendos last night, the one that said she was enjoying herself, and waiting for him to respond the way she knew he would. “A toy asks only that it be able to please its owner again and again.”

Orion decided he would like to keep his new toy.