The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Road to Hyperbole

Dear Diary,

I’m writing to you because I don’t know who to turn to. This has been going on for some time. I would have written sooner, but I had forgotten where I had put you all those years ago. I see from the previous entry Peter had just celebrated his 6th birthday with thirteen other kids. Funny how much changes in only twelve little years—God, how I miss those days.

Peter is NOT my “little man” anymore. He’s changed. He’s a genius, but his grades have dropped, and instead of going off to school, he gets into trouble in the worst parts of town. When I try to talk to him about it, he gives me nothing but a fucking attitude. Sorry, I didn’t mean to curse. That’s not who I am.

Dear Diary,

The school called today. That’s the third time this month with no sign on Peter’s part that he’ll behave any better tomorrow. He doesn’t even seem human to me anymore. He sits at my dining room table looking at me like some kind of wild animal, a wolf, a big angry wolf plotting some devious scheme with hungry eyes. I hope this is a phase and it’ll soon pass.

Dear Diary,

When it rains, it pours! Today, the school called me in again! They caught a girl SUCKING PETER off in an empty classroom. Oh, that poor girl, I am so sorry for her. Luckily, she’s over eighteen or Peter would see jail time. I can’t afford food! Never mind bail or a lawyer.

I asked him about it, and he said he didn’t understand what all the noise was about because she wasn’t any good at SUCKING DICK. Yeah, he said, ‘SUCKING DICK’ to my face! Can you believe that? Mr. Sensitivity, oh in case you didn’t notice I’m being sarcastic, my son used a girl to get off and all he has to say for himself is, SHE WASN’T ANY GOOD AT IT!!!!!! Can you tell I’m upset? She will live with his actions for the rest of her life. The only thing anyone will remember about her will be that she got caught SUCKING DICK in the science room.

He’ll probably get sued in 25 or 30 years when she FINALLY WAKES UP and realizes that her life was absolutely and irreparably ruined by the callous acts of Peter Johnson. He better never hope to have anything of value because from this moment on, anything he earns belongs to her. God help me, I just hope I live long enough to see her victoriously take his selfish ass to court!

Dear Diary,

I had finally calmed down enough to ask Peter about the girl he victimized. He said, “She’s just some girl with a big rack.” HE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW HER NAME!!!!!! I could not speak as anger boiled out of every pore, and if it couldn’t get any worse. Peter played me a video of her beautiful big breasts popped free from her shirt. Then she went down on her knees to suck his wonderful cock. Ahhh, I’m so jealous.

He held her by the hair, and face fucked a girl he didn’t even know. Who is this monster and where did my son go? Oh, oh, oh, to top it all off. He pulled out his wet dick and jacked off into her open mouth. That’s still not the worst part! He made her swallow his delicious load and thank him.

I am so livid. I cannot get the image of my son’s hard, hot cock out of my mind. I see it every time I close my eyes.

Dear Diary,

Peter hasn’t spoken to me in days. Damn it. I’m still expecting the police to arrest his arrogant ass over the, I’ll say it, rape of an innocent woman’s face. But, noooo nothing! I’ve discovered her name from the school yearbook. It’s Irene Summers.

Strangely, the girl’s mother, Agnes, has asked me to stop calling her. All I’m doing is checking on the welfare of her beautiful daughter and her magnificent tits after being used by my son. I can’t help but feel responsible knowing he so baselessly took his massive, hard, throbbing cock and turned Irene into his sex-toy.

And yet, both mother and daughter are fine with Peter. Today, Agnes told me she had invited him to their home for dinner!

I AM TOO OUTRAGED TO WRITE MORE!!!

Dear Diary,

You won’t believe this, Chuck, Irene’s father dropped Peter off fifteen minutes ago. It’s after midnight! When I asked him what he meant coming home at this hour on a school night, he showed me another video of both Irene and Agnes sucking his dick at the same time.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Agnes is as gorgeous as Irene. They sat naked on the floor, playing with each other’s incredible tits, licking Peter’s balls and sucking his beautiful cock. Imagine a mother playing with her own daughter’s… well, at that size it’s hard to call them perky, but still they’re nice fucking tits. I mean, she wasn’t just giving them a gentle squeeze. She toyed with those huge boobies like a woman possessed with the need to tease young tits.

Irene loved it! Even when Peter told Agnes to eat her ass out! I couldn’t believe my ears or eyes. My son, still reeking of sex, held his phone in his stinky hands while on the video Irene held her curvy butt open. I watched this beautiful young girl’s hot mom look Peter in the eyes as she ate out her daughter’s ass like a woman having her last meal.

I could hear Mr. Summers crying in the background. I felt so sorry for him. Peter seemed to think it was the funniest thing in the world, but the memory of Chuck’s howling despair still gives me chills.

I am going to put my foot down. Peter needs to stay home. Enough’s enough!

Dear Diary,

I don’t know how, but my son can make me do anything he wants, and I can’t stop him. This morning I cornered Peter before he could get on one of his video games and told him in no uncertain terms that he would spend some quality time with me, starting with dinner. My plan was to teach him how a man should show respect to a lover. I mean woman, girl. You know what I mean.

He looked at me, his own mother, and called me a slut. I didn’t respond. I think I was beyond words, but when he demanded I thank him for the comment… I did.

Dinner did not go as I had planned, either.

Peter said, “If he couldn’t be with his friends, then his friends would come here.” A greasy pack of hoodlums with cigarette stained smiles, missing teeth, and hideous breath showed up at my door, wearing leather jackets and dirty clothes. They had names like Toad, Gasser, and Clyde. Clyde gave me the shivers straight off. Like pure evil, with an appetite for sex, had slipped its bindings and possessed a 300 pound biker.

Peter introduced me as his ‘slut,’ unbuttoning my blouse. I said nothing as the men groped my tits. ‘That’s more like it,’ he said, swatting my ass.

Again, my mouth betrayed me! For reasons I can’t explain, I said, “Thank you, sir.” It’s kind of foggy now. I don’t remember if I thanked them for touching me, or Peter for slapping my ass. The point is, I did whatever Peter told me to do.

He set up extra seats so the five of us could sit down at a table for two. When I asked them to bow in prayer, Clyde volunteered the words. “Give us this beast upon which we feast. Excrement shall be our reward as we think of it no more.” Their laughter filled my small kitchen and hollowed out my soul.

I didn’t have enough food, and I apologized. Then all of them, except Peter, stood and pulled out their cocks.

‘We brought the meat,’ said Clyde.

I looked at my son for protection. Instead, I found him recording the scene on his phone. It didn’t take long before Clyde’s hard, unwashed dick slapped my face.

‘Suck it slut!’ said Peter.

I wanted to object to my son’s crude remark, but I said, yes master instead.

I CALLED MY SON, MY MASTER!

Without warning, I felt the grimy cock filling my mouth and catching me off guard. I imagined floating down a smelly, raging river, struggling to right myself, fighting for air and bouncing off the rocks. His large muscular hands held my head under the water as he fucked my face. Thankfully, it didn’t last long. Soon I spat out the taste of his filthy member and gasped for breath. Clyde shot his load into my soup.

Peter called me a lousy cocksucker! I’ve been sucking dick since Billy Plennily! I may not have had a lot of action lately… all I’m saying is I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A DICK!!!!!

Then, just to prove to me I had no control, Peter finished ripping my shirt open, letting my tits bounce free. I didn’t even have enough willpower to say stop it.

“BEG!” he demanded.

I got on my knees and said, please, let me suck you off.

As I begged the three hoodlums to fuck my face, Peter held on to his phone, recording my shame. They wouldn’t even give me the satisfaction of their orgasms, choosing instead to cum in my food. I’ll never forget all that semen floating on top of my tomato soup.

“Here, bitch,” said Peter, putting the bowl on the floor. “Eat like the dog, you are,” he said as they left me alone. I lapped at the bowl on the floor until the soup was all gone, like he told me.

Dear Diary,

I’ve decided to consult with a priest. The things Peter’s making me do are not right. I need help to break this unholy hold my son has over me.

Dear Diary,

Today my heart sank when I saw Peter sitting on the church house steps, as if he knew I was coming. He looked at my crotch, not at me. The wickedness in his eyes sparkled in the afternoon sun. How evil sits on holy ground, in the middle of the day, no less?

HE LAUGHED AT ME!!!!

“Go inside, slut. They’ve made this place for sinners,” he said.

I turned to run. I did, but the hoodlums blocked my escape. Instantly, my lust overcame my fear. Their now familiar odor sent my delicate body on overload, flooding my lower lips as they swelled in anticipation of the rough and randy fuck I knew I had coming.

Peter led the way as they escorted me inside, surrounding me, touching me, and feeling up my body as we went. Inside, a pudgy old man with a comb-over wept on his knees beneath the symbol of a murdered god.

“Slut, this is Father Dumphrey. Would you like to know his sins? Would you like to know how his young victims cried?” said Peter, stepping over the sobbing man and patting the crucifix. “Why didn’t god save them, Father? Where were the fireballs from the sky? Where were the lightning-bolts out of the blue?’ Then Peter turned toward me saying, “Slut, if god won’t save the innocent, why the fuck should he save you?”

Despite my efforts to cheer up the distressed priest, he couldn’t stop. When I looked up for Peter, he and the hoodlums were gone again. I didn’t even hear them leave.

As I crouched, I smelled my musk and felt the heat from my bare pussy on my ankles. Peter has forbidden me from wearing panties. The hoodlums complained that my underwear got in the way. If the father had turned in my direction, he’d seen my nakedness, but he was lost in his own personal Hell. Even in the din of the priest’s incessant sobbing, I heard my lube drip onto the stone floor… louder than a starting gun.

I took off running for the door with my heart beating in my chest. I burst outside desperate to find Peter, only to be alone… or so I thought.

Walking through the darkened cemetery, I heard the chains on their jackets and smelled the scent of cigarettes and leather wafting in the breeze. The rumble of heavy boots made me flinch, but I dared not run. Again, Clyde took the lead, folding me over a tombstone and throwing my skirt up over my back. Fear! A pure and utter terror burned through my mind, equaled only by the flames of lust melting my leaky pussy.

I yelped and spread my legs when Clyde slapped my ass. Already dizzy with lust, I watched the people across the street, unaware of my distress.

“SMILE SLUT!!!” HIS OWN GODDAMNED MOTHER IS GETTING GANG RAPED FOR THE TENTH TIME AND HE SHOVED HIS PHONE IN MY FACE, SAYING “SMILE SLUT.”

…and I smiled. I smiled as Peter recorded Clyde fucking me. I smiled as pretty as you please on top of some dead fuck’s tombstone. The smell of Holy Oil and the thumb up my ass gave me the only warning of Clyde’s wet cock slipping into my rectum. As if to answer my anguish behind this blasphemy, Peter said, “Father Dumphrey gave us the idea.”

I reveled in my lowliness, nothing more than an animal rutting in the wild, no different from the mange covered dogs eating from the dumpster. And just like a dog, as soon as one suitor dismounted, another sire filled my hole. Clyde brought his glistening erection fresh from my ass to my face, wiping it under my nose and across my cheeks. Just as his filthy cockhead filled my mouth, Gasser pushed me and the tombstone over in a loud crash, ending our frolic before it had even begun. They ran like rats, leaving me jarred and unfulfilled in my nakedness on the broken marker.

Dear Diary,

PETER MADE HIS COCK MY GOD!!! It began when he accused me of being a cursed sinner, an unholy infidel with no hope of redemption… ever. Unforgivable, I now understood why I couldn’t ease the pain of the priest.

Peter said since I’m no longer welcomed in church. He’d create a god just for me, pulling out his half hard dick. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it, memorizing every detail of his veiny manhood. I worship everything from the way it smells to the way it swings when he walks by.

“First, you must pay your penitence,” he said, throwing me over his knee and spanking me. I never spanked him as a child, but he beat my ass hard.

“BEING UNCLEAN YOU MUST ACCEPT YOUR FATE FOREVER! NOW KISS THE GOD BEFORE YOU!” Peter said, dumping me on the floor. As tears ran down my face, I crawled to kiss the hard head of my son’s cock.

The bad part is… Peter said that since I’m a lowly slut, punishment turns me on. It does. I crave the pain. Oh, how I wish he would tie me up and beat on me at will. Just thinking about the STING makes me WET!!!!!

Dear Diary,

I’m a WORTHLESS SLUT condemned to BURN IN HELL!!!!! May Peter’s cock have mercy on me.

Peter brought over guests again. Irene and Agnes laughed at my dirty appearance while they inspected and played with my body. Peter didn’t allow me to speak, as the women felt up my tits, ass, and pussy.

Giving me a bath in a tub like a dog, they did a thorough job, shaving my legs and pussy. Then they shoved an enema up my butt, filling my insides with water. I had to hold it until I could get to the toilet! Then they shoved the hose up my butt AGAIN!

Peter made me lick their pussies. It surprised me how much I enjoyed eating pussy, especially Irene’s. I could eat her out for hours. She’s so young, so lovely, and so tasty. No wonder Agnes serves at her daughter’s feet. I’m getting wet thinking about eating her pussy now.

I wish Peter would let me play with myself. I AM SO FUCKING HORNY!!!!!

After the cleaning, Peter let me watch as he had sex with the women. They made jokes about Chuck, laughing during their hedonistic tryst. I didn’t care. I got to see Peter’s cock sliding in and out of their holes, wishing he would DO me. Not in my dreams, but in real life.

I felt like a sinner in church. There was my GOD, erect and on the stage. His loyal disciples crowding around him, and I was too INFERIOR to get any closer. I had to watch Peter fuck their faces, pussies, and assholes from across the room.

All I could do was kneel and pray for sex while my aching pussy drooled on the floor. After a bit, Chuck knelt to pray beside me. He’d come on time, but they weren’t done. Peter has stamina and youth on his side. They kept degrading Chuck as tears trickled down his face.

Peter said, “What are you crying about? I bet you’re hard right now.” Then Peter made me touch Chuck’s dick. Oh my, how his hard cock throbbed.

Peter said Chuck was faithful and deserved to cum. Why Chuck? Peter should be concerned about me! I’m his goddamned mother, for fuck’s sake! Don’t I deserve to cum?

Anyway, Chuck stripped off all his clothes, and the girls compared his dick to Peter’s. Peter had a huge bulging boner that any woman would fall on her knees for, and all Chuck had was his knobby little pickle prick.

I put all of Chuck’s cock in my mouth without even trying. As usual, I was wrong. Peter yelled at me to stop sucking Chuck and sent Irene over with a huge strap-on black dildo. Oh my, she was gorgeous, with Peter’s seed running down her long legs and her eye popping, enormous, natural tits swaying side to side.

If I could only eat her delicious pussy while it’s pumped full of Peter’s HOT CUM!!! HOT CUM… HOT CUM… momma wants some. HOT CUM… HOT CUM… momma wants some MORE! PLEASE? Please please me Peter.

She fucked her dad’s asshole, while Chuck watched Peter fucking Agnes up the butt. Irene kept saying, “Don’t be a crybaby. Take it like a man, daddy. Take it like a man.”

No shit, Chuck cum on the floor, and Peter yelled, “You ungrateful swine! Clean it up, fucker!”

Chuck said something, and Peter said, “Show him, bitch!”

Irene did her best to spoon feed Chuck with the greasy dildo, pulling the toy out of Chuck’s ass and dipping it into the small puddle of spunk before putting it into her father’s mouth. It looked like he was sucking his daughter’s dick, but really, she just smeared it on the carpet.

As they left, Peter gave the strap-on to Chuck, saying he forgave him and reminded him to be a good cuck from now on, explaining that Chuck couldn’t touch the bitches. If he remained true, then Peter would let one of them fuck Chuck again.

Chuck thanked my son, not just being polite. Chuck groveled before Peter, HIS GOD, saying, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Even though Peter’s cock was my god too, I felt embarrassed for both Chuck’s wife and daughter. It didn’t help when Chuck, still naked, put the prize dildo in his mouth, and carried it, harness and all, like a bone, out to the car.

Dear Diary,

Since Peter dresses me, I only wear a dog collar now. That way, I don’t have to get undressed to go potty. Peter puts me on a leash and takes me outside to do my business. It’s extremely embarrassing and, like everything else, I have to thank him for taking care of me. EXCEPT, I haven’t had an orgasm in WEEKS!!!!

I get touched during my spankings. I love my spankings so much. I throw myself over Peter’s knee. I love the feel of my tits dangling as he swats my bare ass so close to my horny little pussy. Just as I’m about to cum, Peter always stops one or two swats too soon. I crumple to the floor crying, a loveless, horny mess. I am head over heels in love with MY SON’S COCK.

Of course, Peter still brings the hoodlums over to the house to use me. They call me mean names and laugh at me. They touch me in vulgar ways and write terrible curses on my wicked body. I look like a newspaper. Peter laughs the loudest while they grope me, violate me, and spit on me.

The bitches wash me, shave me, and stick an enema up my butt every weekend. Outside of my spankings, it’s the closest I get to sexual release. I’m so desperate for anything sexual I wish they’d shove that hose up my ass a DOZEN DAMNED TIMES. Like everything else, it always ends too soon. By the time they have scrubbed the last of the marker ink off me, I’m a horny, quivering wreck with aching nipples, a leaking gash, and a clean asshole.

Eating pussy is where I excel. I want to show Peter’s cock I’m a good girl. He is not about to let me spend hours working on these women, so I want to make each move count. I always use both hands and my mouth simultaneously.

While I’m kissing around their delightful pussies, I run my fingers along the backs of their legs, or let my tits rub the insides of their thighs. I know I’m supposed to be eating them out, but I kiss them on the cheeks, lips, and tits while playing with their pussies.

I love to suck their tits. Both of the bitches have wonderful, big natural tits. Agnes’s tits sag beautifully, and Irene’s are incredibly thick. I play with them and kiss on them all day, but I have to keep moving. I can always tell when the bitches are ready. They subconsciously scoot their pussy toward me.

I prefer it when they haven’t washed, especially Irene. I imagine that at least some of her salty fluids are the remnants of my son’s seed. Sucking their pussies like raw oysters, I try to get the last drop. Then they cum, my goodness, do they cum! Two or three times before they tell me it’s enough.

Again, I’m a disheveled lunatic, shaking with sexual desire. Every cell in my body is screaming USE ME!

I’ll do anything to get off! Anything at all, there is nothing—I REPEAT!!!! NOTHING I won’t DO!!! I’ll gladly be your toilet. I’ll happily be your meat puppet. You can tie me up, you can smack me around. I don’t fucking care anymore, just please, for the love of god, use me. USE ME!!!!!!!

Peter took out his amazing COCK, the love of my life, my reason for being. Licking my lips, I watched as the bitches sucked on him, and I quietly bounced up and down as they fucked him. When they took him up their asses, I had hoped my God would honor me by letting me clean him with my mouth.

But at the end of the night, Chuck showed up and stripped, revealing his tiny hard on. He offered five hundred dollars tithing to pay Peter’s cock for servicing the bitches. He also brought his dildo, freshly cleaned and greased.

Peter took the money and demanded Chuck to get on his hands and knees, sending Irene to punish her dad.

She put her shoe in Chuck’s face saying, “sniff it, you fucking pervert.”

He stuck his nose in her sneaker, inhaling its scent like a thirsty man gulping down water.

Then she put the shoe on the floor telling Chuck to fuck it… I think those two have history. While Chuck rutted the canvas shoe, his daughter impaled his ass with the strap-on dildo. Chuck cummed watching his wife clean my son’s dirty dick with her mouth.

Irene unbuckled the harness, leaving the sex-toy stuck in Chuck’s ass as she put on the shoe.

“Daddy! You made a mess,” she said, pulling out her wet foot from the tainted shoe. “Lick it off!”

Chuck grunted like a happy little piggy, sucking his cum off his daughter’s foot.

Dear Diary,

Today we moved from our tiny apartment to the Bitches’ house. It turns out that Chuck is a very successful doctor. The new house has a big yard! I won’t have to take a shit with a half a dozen homeless dudes watching.

Peter invited the hoodlums over to christen his first night in the new place. Clyde sat on the sofa, it being the only chair in the house big enough for the enormous man. The “dinner party” ended when Peter and Irene exchanged smirks. He told Agnes to sit with Clyde, who approved of her large breasts. I watched Chuck die on the inside as his wife obediently followed Peter’s command.

Instinctively knowing what my son had planned for Agnes, I got the fuck out of the way and on my knees. I saw the revulsion, the fear, and the horror on her face, but my mouth watered. I WANTED TO BE IN THE CENTER OF THE FUCK PILE DAMN IT!!!

Clyde didn’t wait long before roughly grabbing Agnes’s tits. Chuck lurched as if to stand and then sat back down, causing a fit of laughter from his daughter. For the first time, I got to really see Clyde’s cock. Oh, my god it’s a monster. I can’t believe I’ve had that up my ass, and from the smell of things, Clyde hasn’t washed it since. Chuck’s tears didn’t matter. Agnes had no choice but to suck the smelly hard-on.

“What’s the matter, crybaby? I know what you want. Come on, get up close and watch your wife whore!” Irene said, dragging Chuck by the ear within inches of Agnes’s mouth.

By now, Agnes had Clyde in her mouth, with Gasser taking her from behind. Toad had his dick in his hand, just looking for an open hole, while Peter recorded it all on his phone. I’m sure he will torment Chuck to no end with it.

Irene put on the strap-on rubber cock and said, “Beg!”

NO SHIT CHUCK GOT ON HIS KNEES AND WHINNED LIKE A GOD DAMNED DOG!!!!!!! He had his ‘paws’ in the air and everything!

“I know what you want, crybaby, suck it!”

I held my breath as Irene kept Chuck’s throat plugged with the enormous toy.

All she had to say to her choking father was, “God, you’re embarrassing.”

Then I saw it for myself. Peter looked at Chuck’s face and said, “You’re such a cuck that deep down inside you identify as a woman and need to be sissified!”

CHUCK’S EYES WENT WIDE LIKE HE JUST SAW GOD!!!!!!

That’s how I must have looked the day Peter called me a slut and told me to thank him.

Peter lined us up. Chuck got on all fours beside his wife, getting fucked on both ends, then Peter put me beside Chuck, telling Toad to fuck my face. I didn’t mind, of the three hoodlums, Toad’s the cleanest. Besides, I really wanted to suck a dick.

Chuck got all the cum. That lucky bastard. Peter made him get underneath Agnes’s ass where he could watch his wife get fucked by strangers from close up. And when one hoodlum shot a load inside her, Chuck had to suck it out. Of course, they called him names and smacked him on the head while his wife and daughter laughed. The whole thing made me horny as hell with NO RELIEF IN SIGHT!!!!!

Dear Diary,

Chuck switched to a wanna-be-woman overnight! He sleeps on a roll-away bed in the laundry room. We call it the “Maid’s Quarters.” He wears a wig and a fantasy maid’s uniform, with the stockings, and heels. Since I’m always on the floor, I get to see the pink cock cage he wears. It makes sure he never fucks me or the bitches, as if.

The Bitches spoil me. When they return from fucking Peter, they’ll squat over my mouth and let me eat his delicious cum straight from their perfect pussies. Oh my god, it’s so yummy. I work extra hard to be a good girl for the Bitches. Chuck is so jealous.

Dear Diary,

I love the new house! Chuck has pierced my nose, my tongue, my nips and my clit. Now, not only do people get to write all over me, they can decorate me too! I’m like a living Christmas tree, plus, I get to stand up every once in a while. Chuck has recommended that when Peter is gone that I should stand and do stretching exercises.

But really, when Peter’s away, it’s all about the Bitches. We have such a good time playing dress up and playing with each other. And they take me out, not on a leash to pee in the yard, but we go to the mall, to the beauty shop, and to the restaurant. They even let me use the restroom. It’s the only time I get to wear clothes, NO PANTIES THOUGH! No panties for me EVER!!! I always have my pussy exposed, shaved, and ready for use, with a golden ring hanging from my clit.

Dear Diary,

Today Irene asked Peter to let me cum. YAY!!!! She said that I had been a good girl and he should take care of me. He agreed, but he told her it would be a while because he needed to decorate. He said it would be special. As if I hadn’t been horny out of my mind for months.

Dear Diary,

Well! Peter wasn’t lying. He decorated the house… with oversized murals of his cock. Everywhere I turn, I get an eye full of Peter’s hard dick and it keeps me horny all day. Ha Ha, maybe it’s my fault for giving him the same name as a cock.

The murals affect everybody, even Chuck. Irene is extra mean to her father, humiliating him and whipping his ass with a leather belt. She asks if he remembered what a cock was. He just cries. I mean, he really lets go.

Irene takes the dildo and fucks him hard with it, calling him a crybaby. She tells him how embarrassed she is by him. She’s gotten so good at fucking her father’s ass she can catch his cum on her foot every time. Then Chuck has to lick her feet clean before cleaning the dildo.

Dear Diary,

I’m still waiting to cum!! Peter agreed with Irene days ago. I’ve been a good girl. I always heal, I never yap, and I have had no accidents… well, except the one time when they left me tied up in the kitchen all day while they went out.

Since papering the walls with the cock murals, Peter bought a heavy wooden structure. Delivered and assembled by a crew of big muscular men. The Bitches, Chuck, and I sat in the living-room and undressed them with our eyes. They shook their heads at the super-sized cock murals on the walls, but went straight to work, erecting the wooden frame in Peter’s bedroom. In almost no time, they packed up their tools and left without saying a word.

Dear Diary,

I woke up in the laundry room with Chuck giving me an IV. Agnes had also stayed to look after me.

I remember being strapped into the new wooden frame that faced the master bed. Peter put a set of headphones on me and turned on various flat screens that showed images of porn. From where I sat I could watch my son, my beautiful, well-hung son, fuck two women or watch sex shows on the half a dozen LED screens in front of me. I touched myself with both hands, and nearly cum straight away.

DON’T CUM!

Flashed on the screens, while a voice from the headphones said, “Do not have an orgasm.”

I felt like screaming, BUT PETER SAID!!!!!

TOUCH YOUR TITS

I obeyed, feeling up my boobs, lifting them, and releasing them. Small spiked weights Peter had attached to the rings in my nipples kept me aroused around the clock.

STOP

No, it feels good to touch my boobs. I haven’t felt them in so long. I don’t want to let go.

INSERT REMOTE EGG IN YOUR ASS

What? Egg? Peter fucked Irene’s throat while Agnes ate her ass. They didn’t care about me. Then a buzzing beep from the nightstand. It came from a pink, egg-shaped toy with a long antenna tail beside a bottle of lube. The toy still buzzed as I shoved it up my bum.

THIS IS THE EGG, AND THE EGG GOES UP YOUR BUTT. WHEN THE EGG STARTS YOU FINGER YOUR PUSSY. WHEN THE EGG STOPS YOU STOP. IF THE EGG SPEEDS UP. YOU SPEED UP. IF THE EGG SLOWS DOWN. YOU SLOW DOWN. DO NOT CUM!

Beautiful hypnotic music played on the headphones. It said, rub your pussy, pussy, pussy. rub… pussy.

I used some lube on my hot pussy, already swollen and stiff. The pornographic images on the LED screens danced and spun with funhouse effects flashing in time to the music. Occasionally, it would show the image of Peter’s cock like those all about the house. I paid close attention to the porn, afraid to miss seeing Peter’s cock blip on the screen while trance inducing music said…

you are a slut, slut, slut, slut

I said, “I’m a slut.” Agnes came to the frame and gagged me. I could smell Irene’s ass on her fingers as she put them in my mouth. She inserted a dickhead gag, tying it tight around my head.

faster go faster go faster… stop

The egg up my butt stopped. I tried to catch my breath around the rubber gag.

DO NOT CUM

TOUCH YOUR TITS

Oh, we’re back to this. I sucked on the comforting dick shaped mouth piece and gently squeezed my tits. The little spiky weights dug into my tender nipples and I bit down hard on my rubber pacifier.

The music lulled me back into a trance as I struggled to keep up with the EGG without having an orgasm. I tried to pay attention to the porn AND watch my Master fuck his Bitches, but… well. I sort of remember Peter and the Bitches leaving with lights still flashing and the porn still playing. No one untied me, and I didn’t get to cum.

Dear Diary,

I know I haven’t written in a while, but Peter has finally taken an interest in me. I want to be a good girl for Peter’s cock. The Bitches get to sit beside him, but I don’t care. I’ve moved from across the room to be within inches of my true love, my life, and my GOD… my son’s hard cock.

I’m close enough to feel its warmth, but the Bitches keep it hard. My job is to do as I’m told.

My first orgasm came from my tits and nothing more. As I knelt, Peter told me the importance of breasts. I listened to my son, absorbing every detail about how much I adored tits as the Bitches put their massive jugs in my face.

Usually they fondle me, but that time, I got to fondle myself. I pulled on the rings in my nipples as I sucked on theirs. Just writing about it makes me horny, AND I have permission to play with my tits as much as I want.

IF I CUM BY RUBBING MY NIPPLES, IT’S OKAY!!!!

Did you hear that world?

But, you know what? I kind of like getting close to an orgasm without going all the way. It makes for a hard orgasm when I finally do cum.

The only thing is I have to write the number on my forehead. So far I’ve cum 12 times from playing with my tits. So I walk around. That’s right, I don’t have to crawl around anymore. I get to walk naked with a number 12 on my forehead.

Dear Diary,

Guess what? I’ve got a BUTT PLUG!!!!! Yay!!!! It even has my initial on it, “S” for Slut. I’m very proud to be a Slut for Peter’s cock. Whenever he comes near, I bend over to show him I’m wearing my plug.

He tells me I’m going to do anal training next. Don’t tell him I’ve taken it up the ass for years. I didn’t really enjoy it before, but now I live to give my ass to Peter.

Last night, it was so HOT! Peter strapped Irene to the frame as all the cameras recorded the action. He tied her huge titties to the top rail of the frame so tight that it looked like her nipple rings would get ripped right out!

He wedged Agnes’s head against her daughter’s twat. So that with every smack of the paddle, Irene ground her pussy into Agnes’s mouth. Peter didn’t spare the paddle. In no time at all, Irene’s ass had turned bright red from the abuse. Peter kept saying to Agnes, “Eat your daughter! Eat your daughter!”

Irene passed out wearing the headphones from the frame. Peter cut her down and put the earphones on me. I could tell Agnes was ready to cum except he pulled her hands off her pussy and put them on my tits, telling Agnes to eat me out next.

The hypnotic music with the voices echoed in my ears.

DO NOT CUM

Someone was actually paying attention to my pussy and I couldn’t cum!

you love this… this… this you are happy… happy… happy… obey

DO NOT CUM

I watched Peter and Irene as lovers. My world seemed to spin away as I cummed. I drifted off into the unconsciousness of pure pleasure.

Dear Diary,

Peter announced today that the Bitches are no more. He decided Irene is his one and only slave, saying the branding ceremony will be soon making Agnes, Chuck, and me the “SUBS.”

We, Subs, worked on anal training today. Peter had us side by side again so he and Irene could watch us bounce against the wall mounted sex-toys. Yep, just like with the dick pictures all around the house, Peter mounted large color-coded dildos to the walls at asshole height. This way, we can practice taking it up the butt while he and Irene watch us bounce against the sex toys. Irene gets a great deal of pleasure watching Chuck train.

OH!!!!! And, just like with my boobs, I can cum as much as I want from fucking my ass as long as I write the number on my forehead. I’M IN TRIPLE DIGITS NOW, yep, over 100 orgasms.

Dear Diary,

Today, Peter and Clyde got into an argument during the branding ceremony. Chuck convinced Peter to let him numb Irene so she wouldn’t be in any pain, much to Clyde’s disappointment.

He said the pain made the ceremony complete, and Peter turned on the giant man saying, “I’m stronger than pain.”

Clyde got on his knees before my teenage son. It was like watching an elephant trainer at the circus. Peter patted Clyde’s massive head and called him a good and loyal servant. It brought tears to Clyde’s eyes.

Peter then used a branding iron made from a piece of chain used centuries ago to bring slaves here. He branded three interlocking circles above Irene’s pussy so anyone who sees her will know she’s owned. I don’t think I will ever forget the smell.

Anyway, during the reception, Irene sat beside Peter, who put a length of slave chain around her neck. He put her into a trance, letting her absorb the misery of the millions of humans put into bondage since the beginning of time.

Her vacant eyes watched while the hoodlums fucked the SUBs up the ass.

Dear Diary,

Lucky me, it’s like I’m on my honeymoon! I’ve been sleeping with Agnes since Irene no longer shares her bed. I get bathed, shaved, oiled, and rubbed every day. This woman loves to pamper her pooch. OR maybe I’m her baby?

She gives me conflicting signals. At times, I’m definitely her dog. SHE KEEPS A NEWSPAPER HANDY TO SWAT MY ASS. And, she calls my meal the dog’s food, as in “Chuck jack off on the dog’s food.”

It’s the only time when his cock cage comes off.

Agnes loves to give me treats, pretty much whatever she’s eating. But then it’s like I’m her baby. “Does my little Slut want a bite?” she’ll say, putting the spoon in my mouth.

I can’t help but think Peter’s responsible because she loves, loves, loves to eat ass. There’s more to it than that. She likes to put chocolate sauce on my asshole. I can only imagine how it looks.

She pulls my butt apart and says, “You’re a mess! You’re supposed to go outside! I’m going to have to clean you all up.”

NO shit. Then she licks the chocolate out of my butt crack before working her hot tongue deep into my asshole. Oh, my god! It feels heavenly.

At night I’m her baby for sure. She puts me on her enormous tit and rocks me while she tells me the most erotic stories. About the depraved and crazy sex she’s had with her daughter, I can’t believe a mother would do that with her own child.

Even after, I’ve watched them have sex for weeks now. Those stories are so vulgar they make me horny all over again, and she dives back between my butt-cheeks. WHAT CAN I SAY? The woman cannot get enough of my ass.

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, Peter took me to his bedroom. Irene proudly showed me her branding and told me they wanted children. Then she explained Peter didn’t want to damage her body with childbirth, and I would get pregnant for them instead. I had a thousand questions that I didn’t ask.

Irene pulled my head between her legs while Peter positioned my ass at the foot of the bed. As I lapped her hot and horny honey hole, she apologized about it being empty, explaining Peter had saved his seed for me.

In no time, my juices flowed, and Peter rubbed his cockhead against the wet petals of my pussy.

How do I explain this?

THE GOD I’VE WORSHIPPED WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL WAS INSIDE MY BODY!

The intense sensation of having him inside me made every sexual experience of my life pale and fade away. Not only that, but knowing GOD HAD BEEN SAVING HIMSELF FOR ME made me feel like a very special Slut.

May God have found my body worthy. I tried to milk HIS MAGNIFICENCE by flexing the muscles of my pussy, but THE RAPTURE overtook me. I ascended into a sexual bliss no one has known before.

That’s all I remember, awaking this morning strapped to the frame with my legs slightly elevated. The medical tape sealing my pussy let me know Chuck had been there. Peter probably called him in to help get me knocked up.

Dear Diary,

Sorry it’s been so long. I’ve been busy being a brood slut. I’m not complaining AT ALL!!!!! MY GOD gave me a good fucking three times a day for three entire weeks!!

Then I popped positive on the pregnancy test.

I can’t believe my grandchild is inside of me now.

Irene wants two kids, so now it’s Agnes’s turn in their bedroom.

I rub my stomach, wondering what the future holds for us all.