The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The OmniDress

Nabi floated through the door with practiced grace belying her trepidation. Her short, athletic frame had been trained to the point that her every move was a dance, whether she was out on the ice, walking through an airport, or finding her seat at some promotional demonstration. At the moment, she was doing the latter. The room was small, but there was still plenty of space. The only other people were the presenter, Désirée, who had guided her here and two women that Nabi presumed were other prospective customers. These two new faces were seated next to each other and seemed to have been chatting until the door had opened.

“Hiiii,” cheered a pale, curvy redhead. “I feel like I’ve seen you before. Have we met?” She extended her hand for a shake without standing.

Nabi was glad to have even that bit of recognition outside her home country. “Do you watch the winter Olympics?” In accepting the handshake, she’d been guided to sit closer to the others than she’d have liked.

It was the other girl’s turn to pipe up. “Ooh, you’re that South Korean figure skater! That was a great routine last year.” This lanky woman’s gorgeous face appeared to be of Indian descent, but she spoke with a British accent.

Nabi felt a bit more relaxed; she might be an introvert, but you don’t become a competitive athlete without enjoying a bit of praise. “It evidently wasn’t worth a medal, but thank you. I’m Nabi.”

“Well that explains it,” beamed the redhead. “I’m Maeve. I’d say you might recognize me from an underwear catalog, but you obviously wouldn’t be browsing for plus sizes.”

“And I’m Hiral,” the golden-skinned Brit said with a bit of a half-wave. “Once again, the least famous girl at the party. I’m just a songwriter.”

It was at this point Désirée, who had gathered her things at a podium beside a projector screen, piped up. “Speaking of parties, what do you say we get this party started? I’m sure you’re all eager to begin your complimentary stay at the resort for participating in the demonstration, but I think you’ll like what we have to offer.” This dark-skinned lady had at least a decade on the late-twenty-somethings she was addressing. Her more classically attractive build and plain face were certainly above average, but weren’t much competition for the trio that sat before her. “You ladies undoubtedly have extensive wardrobes, but wouldn’t it be great to have whatever outfit you need, whenever you need it? Why limit yourself to whatever you can get ahead of time, and having to get everything altered to fit you perfectly?

“Introducing…” Désirée teased as she tapped a device on her podium “...the OmniDress.” Before their eyes, a wave of sparkles steadily rippled down Désirée’s body, morphing her business suit into a stunning white ball gown as it went. “With cutting-edge nanotechnology, we’ve created a fully-customizable suit, ready to change shape…” a few swipes and taps caused the gown to morph into a shorter, more form-fitting party dress. “...Color…” another tap and the dress faded from white to red. “...And even material.” A few more taps and the dress appeared to change from a cotton/polyester mix to a shiny pleather.

Désirée definitely had their attention now. “Let’s get you girls suited up before we continue.” One-by-one, she had them come up to the podium to scan their fingerprints first into a touchscreen device that could be mistaken for a small phone, then into a metal canister about the size of a can of paint. “There are changing rooms along this wall; take your pick. You will need to remove all your clothing before putting on the OmniDress. Power on the controller,” Désirée indicated the touchscreen device, “then twist and lift the handle on the carrying case. Stick your hand inside until all the nanites have left. You’ll feel a pleasant tingling sensation as they find their place. Once you’re set, come back out and we’ll continue the demonstration.”

With that, each of the women entered a stall at random, all sharing the same nervous excitement.

* * *

After much wandering through the beige office corridors, Seung finally crept into the observation room. He’d assumed there’d be a crowd he could sneak into like being late to a class, something his mousey asian frame always assisted in, but there were only three others in the room. “Sorry, got a little lost on my way from the bathroom” Seung panted. “Did I miss anything?”

“The girls are just getting dressed,” a fit caucasian man assured him. This was Carl, the sales representative they’d all spoken to when they booked their appointments, and who had led the other clients to this room. “Please scan your fingerprints into this to get your remote set up, but don’t touch any of the functions for the time being.” Carl handed Seung a small touchscreen device and Seung obliged.

Once he was done, Seung looked up to greet the surprisingly familiar faces of the room’s other occupants. “Hi, I’m Seung,” he said, moving in for a handshake with a tall, buff man with skin of onyx. “I think I’ve seen you before. You’re in the NBA, right?”

The man nodded as he leaned down and accepted the handshake. “I play for Chicago. Trayvon is fine.”

“Awesome,” Seung nodded, wriggling out of the python grip on his hand. He turned to the shapely and green-haired latina next to Trayvon. “Now you I recognize, Valeria.” Seung hesitantly asked “You two aren’t together, right?”

“You must not listen to my music,” Valeria chuckled through a still firm but not crushing handshake. “Nah, but our wives are friends. Hiral’s mine,” she said, gesturing to the screen displaying her naked partner in the changing room. The observation room shared a wall with the presentation room, which was presumably a one-way mirror, but there were monitors along a desk displaying hidden camera feeds from each changing room, half of them empty.

“Yeah, sorry,” Seung eked out, distracted by his sudden realization at the three beautiful ladies undressing on the monitors. “I’m not into punk; more of a classic hip-hop guy myself.”

“My man,” Trayvon said, giving Seung a dap. “So you know us. How are you makin’ the kinda money to afford this?”

Seung delicately answered with “I’m lead engineer on some pretty classified stuff for the military. I hope I’m never on TV unless it’s in the stands at the Olympics, cheering on Nabi.” Speaking of his lovely wife, Seung watched the monitor as something that looked like oil flowed out of a canister and up his wife’s arm, spreading across her body until it settled into the form of a unitard, leaving only her head exposed. He noticed all three of the young women shuddered during this process. “That must be the nanofabric?”

“Indeed,” nodded Carl. “Some women find the sensation of the nanomachines shifting takes some getting used to, but everyone eventually finds it pleasant. Before we begin, I’d just like to confirm one last time: are each of you certain that your wives enjoy bondage and submission?” The trio nodded their heads and donned devilish smiles. “Perfect,” Carl “I know we have it in writing already, but we want to be absolutely sure this is an enjoyable experience for everyone.”

As the women filed out of the changing rooms and took their seats, Carl continued. “Now that they have the OmniDress on, I’d like you all to unlock your devices and look at the topmost function.” The trio obliged, and they all raised their eyebrows in turn as they noted it was a slider labeled Arousal. “You can see the slider is grayed out and saying ‘priming’ at the moment. It takes a minute or two for the nanites responsible for this feature to get in place in and around the genitals. Once they do though, they’ll be able to apply extremely subtle pressure and vibrations to stimulate your partner without them noticing.”

The priming finished on each of the remote control devices and the slider went to the second of four settings, as Carl continued to explain. “The default setting is Keep Warm, which is what we’ll keep it on for the time being. This will get them to a baseline readiness. They might not notice any arousal, but anything that is a turn-on for them will be exciting instead of embarrassing or out of place. We recommend keeping them on this setting during the day-to-day, since they should still be able to focus on work, social interaction, and such while this is on, though it’ll keep them in a generally randier state. You can turn the arousal function off if you really need to. The other settings are ‘simmer’ and ‘boil,’ which we’ll get to later.”

“They have remote controls too,” Valeria noted. “Are they seeing this?”

Carl shook his head and smiled. “Most functions are on both devices, though you can show and hide them at will. For this demonstration, you’ll note many are hidden from your partner, but I’ll have you reveal them at the opportune time. The arousal function does not appear on their control device.” The trio each gave a smirk and a nod. “You’ll notice a bar filling below the slider; this indicates where your lady’s actual arousal state is in relation to the slider. So let’s sit back and wait for them to catch up while they listen to Désirée.”

* * *

The girls had to sit through about ten minutes of Désirée talking over some slides. There had been a portion dedicated to the technology behind it (blah blah quadrillions of tiny robots, blah blah machine learning), but it was mostly showing how the various functions worked and discussing the care and use of the OmniDress. Things like how often the dress needed to be returned to the canister for charging, how to change materials, the limitations on designing your own clothing from scratch, etc.

Nabi was about as engaged as one might expect from watching a slide presentation, but the possibilities were exciting. These machines were somehow able to mimic the textures of various materials but with adjustable rigidity. The content library of clothing was already extensive, with everything from business suits to bikinis and more on the way. Nabi was already thinking of potentially taking a variety of dresses and changing the materials to elastane so that she could skate in them. Even the idea of being able to don casual outfits but make them form-fitting seemed like an interesting opportunity.

Speaking of form-fitting, Nabi caught herself and the other girls checking each other out in this default unitard setting. Normally, she might feel self-conscious, but today she found it exciting. Any tight outfit could show off her petite figure, but nothing had ever captured her muscle tone like this. Even covered neck-to-toe, this stuff showed off every inch of muscle she’d earned through her years of training. It also made the best of her small breasts; they were already naturally pushed up by the bulky pecs hidden behind them, but the nanomachines seemed to be giving her bra-like support.

Looking at the other girls confirmed this. The baggy clothes Hiral wore when she came in had hid her figure. It wasn’t that Hiral’s breasts and buttocks were large in-and-of-themselves, but they appeared quite generous on her bony frame. Hiral might very well weigh about the same as Nabi, but all her weight had evidently gone where it counted. While the perfectly sculpted lines of her face were Hiral’s best feature, the OmniDress was definitely keeping her other assets supported.

When it came to assets though, Maeve obviously had them both beat. Her weight would have prevented her from entering a modeling career a couple decades ago, but no one could deny the allure of her bulging bosom and posterior. Even as she sat listening to this boring presentation, Maeve seemed to be presenting herself, holding her body in a way to accentuate her curves. Just as Nabi subconsciously treated every movement as a dance, Maeve seemed unable to sit still without posing for an unseen camera.

Nabi was straight as an arrow, and had never thought this much about other women’s bodies before. It’s just that this default unitard setting left almost nothing to the imagination. She had felt exposed a few minutes ago, but now it was a bit of a naughty thrill. Even though the charge indicator for the nanomachines on her controller showed they were full, Nabi had the deliciously wicked thought that she and all the others were just a dead battery away from their clothes dissolving and leaving them fully exposed.

Nabi had been a little distracted, but not so much that she hadn’t noticed Désirée ending the presentation by quickly glossing over that there were “other features we’ll explore later.” While that certainly piqued Nabi’s curiosity, Désirée quickly followed up by holding up her own control device and giggling out a conspiratorial “now, who wants to try on some outfits?”

* * *

“Now it’s time to move the slider to the ‘simmer’ setting,” Carl instructed. The three clients swiped on their devices, and returned their view to the transparent wall before them. “This will subtly build the wearer’s arousal to the point that, even without any external stimuli, they will be wet and ready within about ten minutes. Désirée will try to keep them trying on clothes for fifteen, and we’ll see who asks to ‘go to the restroom’ first.”

The three chuckled, but Valeria asked “is there any danger to just keeping them on ‘simmer’ all the time?”

“Not directly,” Carl answered, as everyone alternated between watching the girls trying out the advertised dress-up features of the OmniDress and keeping an eye on the arousal meter slowly ticking up. “The biggest issue is that they’ll likely be visibly squirming and unable to stop thinking about sex once they’re ‘simmering.’ Sending them to work or bringing them to a social event once in a while might be fun, but they’d likely get fired or cause problems if it were a regular thing. Also, if you’re not around, they will almost certainly take matters literally into their own hands…”

“If we let them, apparently,” Seung interrupted excitedly. “I see some features down here that…”

“We’ll go over that later,” Carl assured him. “Suffice to say that if you actually want to benefit from this, you probably don’t want to leave it on if you’re going to be away for a while.”

As the arousal meters built, the crew in the observation room saw the ladies trying on outfits that were increasingly risqué. As Hiral tried on some kind of skimpy clubbing outfit that was sheer except for some deftly placed pleather straps, Trayvon gestured at her and said “man, I wanna see Maeve in that.”

“We don’t want to give the game up just yet,” Carl said, “but it’s worth noting that any features that are on both controllers will give your input priority. As mentioned before, you can also hide most features on your spouse’s controller, locking them out of enabling or disabling them. Use this carefully, since you want to make sure you’re both enjoying the OmniDress or she may stop wearing it.”

“Oh, I see the toggles for that,” Seung piped up. “I see that the ‘Bondage’ and ‘Pleasure’ categories are disabled… right… now?” Seung trailed off as he saw Nabi wearing daisy dukes and a bandeau for what had to be the first time in her life.

Carl nodded. “We’re gonna wait until Désirée sends them back to the changing rooms to enable the ‘Pleasure’ category, but you can all go ahead and enable the ‘Bondage’ category now and we’ll see if they find it.”

The clients did as instructed, then went back to watching the show, as each girl’s meter grew closer and closer to the ‘simmer’ line.

* * *

The girls were having the time of their lives with their OmniDresses. Trying on clothes at a store was fun, but it was often an exercise in trying to find something that fit, not just something you liked. This thing threw that out the window; every outfit was tailored to their exact proportions by the nanomachines. With all the customization options, the possibilities were practically limitless. They’d quickly figured out how to change materials, colors, and patterns, and were now trying and customizing different outfits at a breakneck pace.

The rapid cycling of styles was encouraged in no small part by just how good it felt when all those tiny robots shifted around to accommodate each selection. It had felt awkward when Nabi first stuck her hand in that canister and let the nanofabric flow across her body. Now, every shift felt like a sensual caress or massage depending on the weight of the synthesized material.

Another contributor to Nabi’s excitement was that the girls seemed to be having a contest to find the sluttiest outfit. She’d known these girls for maybe half an hour, but the other two were so clearly comfortable with each other’s bodies that it was infectious. She couldn’t resist joining them in posing in front of the studio mirror wall and changing into progressively more scandalous attire. Hiral would don a deep v-neck halter, Nabi would try a bandeau, Maeve would find an underboob crop top, and on it would go until they’d all “reset” back to the default unitard just to feel the nanites crawl over every inch of their body.

Between the skimpy displays and the tender touches, Nabi was getting pretty worked up. Judging by the hip gyrations and lip biting she was seeing from her companions, she wasn’t alone. Nabi was hoping that she could take this back to the resort for a test spin tonight. There were some of these outfits that she’d like to show off for Seung.

A devilish thought came to Nabi, “Désirée, how likely is the fabric to, um, tear?” This could have been an innocent question about durability if Nabi had managed not to stammer sheepishly through it. “And, um, if it does, will the machines just patch it back up right away or…?”

The other ladies startled, seeming to have forgotten there was someone in the room that wasn’t part of their little contest. In an even customer-service tone, Désirée answered “the nanofabric will attempt to simulate the material selected, including tensile strength. So ‘tull’ will tear on a thornbush but you’ll need scissors to cut through ‘leather.’ All you need to do to repair any damages is to reselect the damaged article on your controller.”

“Cool,” Nabi cooed absentmindedly. She was already lost in the fantasy of dressing herself in the fanciest gown she could dream of, then letting Seung cuff her hands to the ceiling and ripping her clothes apart piece by piece, groping every patch of flesh he revealed until…

“What do these Cling settings dooOOOH,” Hiral yelped. All eyes diverted to her chest as the “fabric” around her nipples changed. Moments ago, the turquoise cocktail dress Hiral was wearing had noticeable but modest tents over her nipples. The moment she tapped that button on her touchscreen though, the nanofabric instantly shifted to conform to the exact shape of her teats. Nabi hadn’t seen too many nipples in her lifetime, but Hiral had to be longer and pointier than most women. Just as the OmniDress had conformed precisely to Nabi’s muscles, Hiral’s dress was now adhering and displaying every bump and ridge on the tips of her chest. Hiral couldn’t stop the heavy shuddering sigh of pleasure from escaping her lips.

With a levelness at odds with sexually-charged display, Désirée explained “all of the clothing options have default settings for exactly how form-fitting they normally would be. The Cling function allows you to change how tightly the OmniDress will cling to individual parts of your body. You can alter and save these settings to individual articles, saved outfits, or you can back out to the top level and adjust the global Cling settings.”

Hiral already had the Cling function open, so she had a head start on playing with it more. She caused the dress to go from draping down her chest to clinging tightly to her underbust. Hiral twisted her torso to admire the outfit in the wall mirror. She moved her hands to her breasts to survey the effect, but ended up forgetting herself and began to gently grope and stare at herself.

“WooOOooh” chirped Maeve as she caused her sweat shorts to adhere to her massive rear tighter than the most absurd yoga pants. Nabi didn’t want to know how far into Maeve’s crack the fabric went, but it was enough that when she gave a little twerk in the mirror, the cheeks moved independently. Maeve looked at her controller, looked Nabi in the eye, gave a devilish grin, then tapped her screen. “OOOOOHOHOooo my god you’ve gotta try that,” she moaned. Nabi looked down into the mirror to see Maeve gently humping the air with the most obscene cameltoe she’d ever seen. Maeve didn’t have as large a clit as Nabi (unsurprising, since Nabi had received a “woah” from every man that had seen it), but everything, especially Maeve’s piercing, was clear as day.

Nabi didn’t know why everyone, including herself, was getting so sensual, but Maeve was right. Nabi did have to try it. She started with making her latex halter top hug every last part of her breasts, including the nipples. She let out a squeak of pleasure as every millimeter of her puffy nubs was suddenly gripped, her chest appearing naked but for the black color and the bra-like support doing the best it could with her small breasts. Her lust would not let her delay any longer; Nabi tapped the Cling setting for her mound.

Maeve had been wearing polyester sweats and possibly panties when she instructed her OmniDress to conform to her nethers. Nabi, however, was just in latex pants. Instead of the caressing that her new friend presumably received, Nabi felt a firm, smooth grip into every fold and crevice of her sex. It hadn’t penetrated her (for which she was simultaneously thankful and disappointed), but it was wrapped solidly around her lips and the prominent marble that was her clit. This would have been uncomfortable if Nabi hadn’t been soaking wet down there. Thanks to her self-lubrication, it was pure ecstasy.

A moan of pleasure welled up within Nabi, but it was interrupted by a shocking revelation from Hira. “Wait, was this bondage category here before?” Maeve and Nabi’s eyes went wide as they turned to Hiral and watched a pair of heavy leather cuffs materialize around her wrists and ankles. The two raced to the top level in the control interface to find this new category. Maeve got there first and Nabi watched as a pentagram chest harness appeared under the sheer top Maeve had been wearing. In a sultry tone, Hiral suggested “mmm, I’d love to just hand the controller to my wife for a weekend and see what she’d make me wear.

Wife? Nabi was about to select a collar from the bondage menu, but the shock of finding out she’d been showing off her body to a lesbian this whole time caused her to misclick. Before she could even see what she had picked, her vision went blank and her gasp was stifled. Nabi recognized after a moment that she was wearing, not for the first time, a leather bondage hood. Every part of her head was covered except a couple air holes at her nose. Panic attempted to set in, but was intercepted by excitement, as Nabi realized she couldn’t see the controller and wouldn’t be able to tap the right part of the screen to remove the hood. She was frozen in place as it took all her willpower to ignore the commands of her loins to just tap the screen at random and see what other lewd gear would pop onto her body until she removed the mask by chance.

It was only a few seconds before Désirée came over and guided Nabi’s finger to the reset button. “Try to memorize where this button is on the device. No matter what you have on, you can always press this to go back to the default.”

Nabi was back in the plain black unitard, but she could feel her juices spreading across her nethers as the nanofabric kept everything inside. That delicious feeling of helplessness had been too much for her. Her mind ran wild with fantasies and refused to let go. Nabi needed to clear her head, and at this point she didn’t think she was going to calm down until she got off. In a trembling voice, she asked “c-can I use th-the restroom-m?”

With a knowing smile and a raised hand, Désirée cut the other girls off before they could ask the same. “I think we can all take a break. The changing rooms have a toilet under the bench if you need it. While you’re in there, I’d also encourage you to test out some other features of the OmniDress that should appear on your control devices momentarily.” The girls’ eyes all went wide as a Pleasure & Pain category appeared on their screens. “The changing rooms are soundproof, by the way.”

The girls all rushed to the rooms.

* * *

“Now we’re talking,” Tayvon purred. The group in the observation room watched the ladies shut themselves in the changing rooms and frantically tap at the tablets with one hand, rubbing themselves with their other. “Looks like the arousal is going past the simmer line?” Even without any high-tech encouragement, the occupants of the observation room were showing their own signs of excitement. They all did their best to ignore each other’s heavy breaths, bit lips, and hands adjusting pants, though the show their wives were putting on made it easy for them.

“The Arousal function lets you set a baseline,” Carl explained, “but external factors can still influence them. I’m guessing they’re all pretty excited to have some privacy and to see the Pleasure & Pain category. Just to make sure though, let’s set the Arousal to ‘boil,’ please.” The clients acquiesced, and waited for Carl to continue. “Your girls are plenty horny right now, but this setting will bring their arousal to the point that they will be incapable of thinking about anything but sex. Their single-mindedness should even get them out of their comfort zone to a degree, ensuring they’re focused even if they, oh I dunno, have their body suddenly controlled by an unknown force or commanded to fuck their spouse in front of people they barely know. Just as a couple examples.” Lecherous chuckles wafted through the room. Carl knew this next part would excite them more, but he did his best to make his tone serious. “We do not recommend using this setting for extended periods of time. Our company is not liable for any brain damage or infidelity caused by leaving wearers in this state.”

The trio turned to Carl and, as expected, made various noises of incredulity and intrigue. Valeria asked in a tone decidedly more wicked than concerned “wait, so this thing will keep them horny no matter what? There’s nothing that can break them out of this?”

“Extreme external factors would still be able to kill the mood.” Carl answered. “Everyone has some unbreakable lines, and you should still respect safewords and discontinue use in those cases. Anything they might be hesitant about though, they’ll be ready to try. Also, while we don’t exactly intend to test it, we’re pretty sure they won’t be in the mood if they find out their dog dies or something.”

The denizens in the observation room were certainly staying in the mood as they watched their wives testing out the various features. Many were invisible to the naked eye, but were displayed on the screens of each controller. All three ladies had vibration on to varying settings and intensities, for example. The sensation of lips kissing all over Hiral’s body or the hands gently caressing every inch of Nabi were similarly invisible. However, everyone could plainly see the suction intermittently extending Hiral’s prominent nipples to even greater lengths, and the hollow “cloth” phalluses pumping in and out of all three of Maeve’s holes were a particularly interesting sight. “Damn,” Trayvon admired, “some of these you could just keep going under their ‘clothes’ and no one would suspect a thing.”

“With the right Cling settings, you could hide them all,” Carl smugly corrected. “Though she’d clearly need some kind of mask to hide anything in her mouth.” This sent up a round of appreciative sounds from the clients. Though the room was presumably soundproof, the group had been keeping their voices down simply to match the conspiratorial mood.

Seung spoke next. “I see another bar filling up above the arousal meter labeled ‘Stimulation.’ I’m guessing that white line that’s close to the end is when they’ll cum?”

Carl nodded. “Spot on. This brings me to the next function I’d like you to enable: please activate Denial before our girls get carried away. This will automatically pause all pleasure functions when the wearer gets close to orgasm. Other features, such as Arousal, Bondage Gear, and the Pose & Movement category, will remain active. Any pleasure functions that were enabled will resume once the wearer has come back from the edge.”

“Oh shit,” Trayvon blurted out. “We haven’t done anything like this yet.”

Seung grinned. “Dude, it’s great. The more you edge her, the harder she’s gonna get her world rocked when you do finally let her cum.”

If you let her cum,” interjected Valeria. “If you edge her daily but deny her long-term, she won’t need the ‘simmer’ setting to be horny all the time.” Valeria showed the boys her control device and pointed at a chastity belt in the Bondage section. “That’s what these are for.”

“If you want an even more bespoke option,” Carl chimed in, “I have one more function I’d like you to enable before I let you all have a little ‘free play.’ There’s a No Touch function; don’t turn it to ‘on,’ turn it to ‘with denial.’ You can try ‘on’ later if you want to have it on for extended periods, but ‘with denial’ will automatically activate it when Denial disables pleasure functions, and deactivate it when they resume.”

“Does this do what I think it does?” Seung asked.

Carl smiled deviously. “I’ll let you see for yourself. Let’s just say that once it activates, the girls will know something’s up.”

* * *

Nabi didn’t care what this thing cost, she was going to make Seung buy it. The actual dress-up thing was awesome, but this was a whole other ballgame.

Currently, Nabi was feeling a seemingly infinite number of hands gently feeling her up all over. Even though she’d switched her clothes to a harness of metal rings and leather straps that covered practically nothing, the nanites seemed to be forming a thin transparent film over most of her body now. The customization on these pleasure functions surpassed even the clothing; she’d been able to set the constant caresses to ignore her major erogenous zones and ticklish spots. She’d had her pick of sensations from kisses, shocks, licks, bites, feathers, and more. She did, in fact, choose to have licking on her nipples and vulva, which she had set to happen sporadically every few seconds. Nabi had also found how to have the OmniDress make a buttplug, which was nestled inside. Not only did the controller let her customize the size of the plug, there was also a function to have it automatically expand over time; she didn’t turn that on, but she was sure Seung would like to hear about that. She would love to just have herself set up with just these functions and let herself squirm for hours some time. But not right now.

Right now, Nabi was on a mission to cum. The vibration was the first thing she’d noticed, but she’d set it to a very faint rise-and-fall pattern so that she at least had a chance to look at everything else; as worked up as she was, it’d take less than a minute with her Hitachi wand to push her over the edge. She’d done enough exploring though, and she was getting close. Nabi began to configure a function to simulate a rapid attack of suction and licking tongues on her clit. She looked down at her aching bud, even more swollen than usual and fully exposed despite feeling the gentle vibrations. Nabi had gotten the suck-and-lick set up the way she wanted, but she was waiting to actually activate it until the last second. The anticipation of it, along with all the other mind-breaking sensations the nanites were putting her through, were bringing her rapidly toward orgasm, and she wanted this to be the coup de grace.

Nabi finally noticed the volume of her own panting and moaning and was grateful for the soundproofing. Her wanton, carnal utterings pushed her further toward the brink. Realizing the moment was drawing near, she took a deep breath and tapped the toggle.

Nothing.

Not just “that function didn’t turn on.” The OmniDress had just stopped everything it was doing. Nabi would try to check if the battery had run out or something, but she could do that after she finished what the dress started. She dropped the controller and thrust both hands between her legs, but something tugged her arms back at the last second. Confused, panicked, and desperately horny, Nabi tried again and watched as her fingers stopped just shy of her writhing sex. She could feel it now, the transparent film of nanofabric was hardening at her elbows and shoulders, stopping her from getting herself off. This wasn’t a glitch; the dress was denying her. She hadn’t set it to do that though. Did someone else…

“Master!” Nabi whispered excitedly.

* * *

“OHHH SHIT!” laughed Trayvon, “she said ‘Master!’ Damn, Seung, you got her trained, huh?”

Seung grinned as they watched Nabi pull her legs over her head and say something in Korean. When Valeria asked what she had said, Seung translated, “something like ‘ready for service, Master.” The other two clients cackled and gave Seung high fives.

Nabi continued to wait in that position, so the eyes in the observation room went to the other two monitors. Maeve had her first edge early on and was going for her second attempt. It didn’t seem like she’d figured out what was happening, and she was trying even more features than she’d had before. In addition to the three pistoning pseudo dildos and strong vibrations from her first time around, her breasts were being groped roughly and her nipples were getting twisted and bit by invisible hands and mouths. This was clearly on display through the all-leather outfit she’d selected; thigh high boots, an underbust bodice, and a full bondage hood like the one Nabi had accidentally donned earlier. Invisible hands massaged her all over as she rubbed her real hands frantically on her clit.

“Oop, mine’s getting close,” Valeria said, not even needing to check the stimulation meter on her controller. Eyes turned to her wife’s monitor. Hiral had been taking her time, but had now added the sensation of feathers brushing constantly up and down her slit. The collar she had donned was intermittently choking her, keeping the pressure as strong as it could without risking Hiral passing out. She had covered most of her body with sheer, frilly lingerie that still left little to the imagination. As she grew close, Hiral began to squeeze her breasts with one hand and jill herself through her lacy panties with the other.

Then the moment came where Hiral didn’t. The stimulation stopped and her hands were jerked away from her body. “No no no no,” Hiral pleaded, but without a beat she began to shift position. She knelt on the bench with one leg, kept her other planted on the ground, and used her hands to brace herself against the wall and the bench. From here, she began to grind her sopping wet slit against the corner of the bench.

“Oh no you don’t, slut,” Valeria sneered. With a tap on her controller, her wife’s entire body from the neck down suddenly froze.

Hiral looked around in panic for a moment before her eyes narrowed and she looked up towards the ceiling. “Ohohoho, you bitch.”

“Clever girl.” The clients turned, spooked momentarily by a new voice coming through the door, but they eased at Désirée’s knowing smile. She had returned her OmniDress to the business suit she’d worn at the beginning, but it was obvious that she was also using some of its more subtle features; her breathing had grown ragged, and she was blushing hard enough that it was visible even through her dark skin. “You all can start playing with your toys now if you wish,” she said, gesturing first at their controllers then to the monitors showing their wives.

Before they could respond, a muffled scream came through Maeve’s monitor “NHHHHHH! WHT TH FCK?! LT M CMMMM!” Maeve reached for her controller and fumbled to find the reset, but Trayvon quickly disabled her reset button before she found it. After trying a few more times Maeve stood up and went to open the door, but a few quick taps on Trayvon’s controller and she suddenly found herself wearing steel ball cuffs. She scrabbled fruitlessly at the door for a bit before the machines reactivated. Maeve sank to her knees, still leaning her encased hands against the door, and began a muffled chant of “LT M CM. LT M CM. LT M CM…” as Trayvon slowly increased the speed of the nano dildos pounding into her cunt and asshole.

Meanwhile, Seung had been making some adjustments to his woman’s wardrobe. He’d enjoyed the harness Nabi had chosen, but he had to change it to something just to let her know that, yes, he was indeed in control. Seung selected an outfit that strongly resembled one of her skating costumes, but then turned the material to latex and turned on all the cling settings, though he kept the light frilly skirt as-is. Thus he was able to clearly see when Nabi’s planned assault on her clit came online, along with everything else that had been running before she’d been denied. She clenched her mouth shut to stifle her screams and moans of pleasure. Seung couldn’t have that. He selected a silicone ring gag, and sure enough the nanomachines gently forced her mouth open, exposing the full force of her sounds of wanton ecstasy.

Valeria was busy ensuring Hiral didn’t take matters into her own hands again. She scrolled through the Pose features and settled on one that placed Hiral on the floor with knees spread wide and her arms together behind her back. Sure enough, Hiral seemed pulled by an invisible force into the selected posture, causing her chest to just out prominently. Now that Hiral was in position, Valeria selected an armbinder and put a spreader bar at Hiral’s knees to visually reinforce the stance she’d been forced into. Just then, the OmniDress renewed its tender ministrations to Hiral. Valeria swiped over to explore the Pleasure features herself, and added the sensations of fingers tapping on Hiral’s G-spot, a soft nibbling on her ears, and a finger gently tracing her lips.

As Hiral built towards her second edge more rapidly than the first, Valeria tried desperately not to fidget with her own dripping snatch and kept her breath as even as she could while she asked “this Denial function… it just stops the… stimulation, right? It can’t actually prevent them f-from cumming if someone t-touches them, can it?” Despite her complete disinterest in the other clients, it was impossible not to notice the twitch in their pants as they heard her question.

Carl gave an apologetic smile. “That is correct. They can still orgasm with outside assistance. Ideally, that outside assistance would be coming from you, in which case you could keep them in Denial mode and still be the one to give them their rewards when you see fit.”

“However,” Désirée chimed in, “our dev team thinks we might be able to have an Orgasm Block function down the road, using a similar application of the nanites as with the Arousal function. If they figure that out, they think a Spontaneous Orgasm command won’t be far behind. You didn’t hear that from me though,” she added with a conspiratorial wink. Désirée was clearly not in the same state as the women moaning and panting through the monitors, but her breasts heaving noticeably from her heavy breathing, and her hips were shifting constantly. “I think it’s about time you all tend to your ladies in person though. Follow me, please. Once you all are in front of your wives’ changing rooms, we’ll unlock and open the doors remotely.”

* * *

Nabi had been brought to a second edge a minute ago, and was still in the middle of a stimulation-free period when the door shot open without warning. She should’ve gasped in fear or embarrassment at the prospect of someone opening her locked-from-the-inside changing room, but she knew who would be there. Sure enough, Seung stood before her with a similar handheld device to her controller and a devious grin. Nabi had been a good girl and remained in her “ready” position despite all the wardrobe changes and fondling. Suddenly, she felt her hips and knees being forced to bend, taking her legs down off her shoulders and onto the floor. A moment later, she realized this was also the work of the dress as it pulled her down onto her hands and knees. The possibilities of being pulled and held without the need for chains and cuffs elicited a moan of excitement from Nabi, a moan she was unable to disguise thanks to the ring gag. Seung continued to tap away at his device and she felt the OmniDress relax its grip on her joints. Seung beckoned, and she crawled forward.

Once Nabi was out of her changing room she noticed that they were not alone in the presentation room. Two stalls down, Maeve fell forward onto the ground, in ball cuffs and a bondage hood. A tall, muscular black man yanked her forward by one arm and then began tapping on his device. Maeve stiffened, pulled into a kneeling pose with her hands on the ground between her knees, squishing her tits forward. The hood disappeared and Maeve panted in heat “ohmygodTrayit’syouhelp…” Maeve then noticed the device in her husband’s hands and the realization was evident on her face. “It’s you! Babe, you gotta fuck me or something just please make me cum.”

The man slapped her face loudly, but clearly not hard. “You’ll cum when I say you can, bitch.” He fished out his massive manhood and approached her. “Now show me what that mouth do.”

Maeve was able to get out “yes daddy, anything y—” before her respite ended and the OmniDress renewed its efforts to build her to the next edge. This included a translucent phallus that materialized and began pumping into her mouth. “Tray” tsked and started searching through the settings to stop the dress from face fucking her so that he could have a turn.

A white man Nabi barely recognized from when they first entered the building spoke up. “At the top level, you should see Access toggles for each orifice. This will temporarily disable any features that might get in the way of using the area, namely clothes, dildos, and the like.” He said all this while pulling his pants down and lining his cock up to enter Désirée, who was bent over and leaning on the podium. She had her OmniDress set to the familiar business suit, but it now clung impossibly to her curves, revealing the pinch and pull the dress had been administering to her erect nipples since who knows when.

“Wait,” said the woman kissing her way up Hiral’s body, which was spread out on the floor on her back, “you two are together? And you’re fucking at work?” Nabi recognized the woman from somewhere, but there was too much going on in the room and in her loins for her to place the latina in punk garb.

“Considering the titillating nature of our work,” Désirée moaned out, inflecting her speech with each thrust from the well-toned white man, “we’re permitted relief breaks as needed.”

“And while Des and I work closely together,” the man pumping into Désirée continued, “few people here are in exclusive relationships.”

Finally reaching Seung’s feet, Nabi felt the ring gag disappear and looked up. “How may I serve you, master?” she asked in Korean.

“I noticed you plugged your ass but didn’t try the dildo in your pussy,” Seung replied in English. “Why is that, slave?” He already knew the answer, of course, but by asking in English, he clearly wanted her to say it where the others could hear.

“M-my cunt belongs to you, M-master,” Nabi stammered out. Her face grew even more flushed as she heard the chuckles of Maeve and Hiral’s partners.

Seung smiled as he tapped away at the device controlling the dress, and thereby controlling Nabi. “Good girl.” The dress bent her joints again, bringing her forearms to the ground and her legs stretched out to her sides, not quite far enough to do the splits but enough that she had to hold herself up on her toes. Seung had stripped during this transition, and he now circled around behind her.

Nabi looked at herself prostrated in the mirror on the opposite wall and watched Seung get to his knees behind her and set down the controller. Just as she was wondering if he had forgotten the Access toggle the employees had mentioned, she felt him tear open the nanofabric covering her holes with his bare hands. The grool that had been trapped inside her by the skin-tight latex now spilled free from her needy snatch. Seung slid his cock gently, effortlessly into her pussy just as the OmniDress renewed its assault on her body, eliciting a wordless cry of pleasure. Even without the ring gag, Nabi was beyond trying to stifle her signs of lust and just let her jaw hang loose, panting, squeaking, and moaning for all to hear.

Across the room, a conversation between Hiral and her wife was happening that Nabi wasn’t concentrating on now, but would think back on later. The rocker girl was straddling Hiral’s belly, stroking the beautiful contours of the golden-skinned goddess’s face. “I just finished a month of denial,” Hiral moaned plaintively.

Her wife chuckled. “This edging was part of the demonstration, not my idea. Buuut now that we’ve started, why stop now?”

Hiral’s lower lips were visibly clenching and unclenching, but the nanites were holding her hips, and the rest of her, stock still. “Valeria, I can’t. Not yet. Soon though,” Hiral said softly, but resolutely. “But I need to cum now,” she growled.

Valeria was massaging Hiral’s breasts now, deliberately avoiding the nipples that seemed to be reaching out, begging to be touched and kissed. “Tell you what: you tell me how long you want to wait before we start your denial again. But however long that is, you won’t be allowed to cum for twice that long.”

“I-I’ll think about it, but please—” Hiral pleaded.

“You have to decide now,” the latina hissed, pinching Hiral’s nipples. “And if it helps you make your choice, we’re definitely bringing this outfit home.”

Hiral whimpered for a moment, before sighing out “three weeks.”

“Done. Three weeks out of chastity, six weeks in. Now,” the curvy punk girl said as she shifted herself forward to straddle Hiral’s face, “I’ll let you cum, but you’ve gotta work for it.” With a tap on her controller, Valeria had set Hiral’s arms free. Hiral’s arms immediately began fondling her wife all over and ripping as much of Valeria’s punk outfit off as she could, while Hiral’s mouth got to work.

In the middle of the room, Trayvon pulled out of Maeve’s mouth and sprayed his load across her hefty tits, still pressed together from the catlike pose she’d been trapped in. The moment her mouth was free, she began chanting “please please please please…”

“Don’t worry, baby,” Trayvon assured her. “Daddy’ll set you right.” As he circled around behind Maeve, he tapped away on the controller, causing Maeve to thrust her ass into the air, then throw her hands back to her sides. Trayvon caught her hands in his and, without hesitation, started pounding into her sopping cunt.

“OOOHOHO GOOOD YESSS DADDYYY,” Maeve screamed. Trayvon pulled her by her arms onto his shaft over and over. Her spine arched backwards such that the bouncing and rippling of her hefty tits was perfectly displayed in the mirror on the opposite wall. Maeve gazed at the reflection of her dark-skinned adonis, following his wandering gaze as it appreciated both the display in the mirror and the shockwaves he was sending across her plump asscheeks.

The caresses and licking of Nabi’s OmniDress abruptly stopped as she approached her climax, but Seung’s pistoning cock did not. He must have left enabled whatever setting had been keeping her denied. Nabi still felt the crescendo within her continue to its peak as he continued to ream her. The insinuation was clear: regardless of how good the nanomachines could make her feel, her orgasms were Seung’s to give or take away. It was this thought that finally pushed her over the edge. Nabi’s legs spasmed, still held in her awkward but admittedly erotic spread doggy pose, and she let out squeaky moans of pleasure once her pussy gave control of her body back to her brain so that she could breathe again.

Seung pulled out of her and began to jack himself, knowing that Nabi was always done once she’d cum. This time was different though. As Nabi came down from her long-awaited, mind-shattering orgasm, she realized the fire within her had not died down in the slightest. She turned her head as far as the dress would let her and panted in Korean “your slave is still ready to serve, Master.”

“Good girl,” Seung replied in a surprised tone. He came around in front of Nabi, then lay down, controller in hand. He freed her body from the invisible hands that held her, but paused to ensure she held the pose until ordered otherwise, which she did. “Now ride your master’s cock.”

Nabi obeyed, and the sensations of the dress began shortly after, though the licking and sucking on her clit was absent and the vibrations turned lower than before. Instead, Nabi felt a feather intermittently brushing across her swollen nub. Seung had been messing with those settings, and evidently wanted to make things last.

Shortly after Nabi, Maeve came to her own screaming and squirting climax. Trayvon had evidently disabled the denial feature, as Maeve’s nipples and clit were being visibly sucked by unseen but not unknown forces even as she thrashed against him. She slumped over as much as the OmniDress would let her, and Trayvon took the opportunity to change position. The nanites let her go and he turned her limp form around, lifted her, and slammed her into the far wall, careful to make it feel rough without breaking the mirror or Maeve. Once she was in place, he lifted one of her legs straight up, tapped his controller to instruct the nanomachines to keep it there, and held her to the wall by her throat. A couple more seconds of swiping and tapping and Maeve found the ephemeral dildo in her backdoor disappear while the one in her snatch returned, pumping as hard as ever. His work done, Trayvon dropped the controller, grabbed a buttcheek with the newly freed hand, and plunged himself into her asshole.

Désirée cut through the cacophony of wordless moans and grunts with a sensual groan of “OOooooohhh FUUUuuuck!” She had been tapping and swiping away at her own controller to intensify her settings, but as the orgasm washed over her she dropped it and gripped the podium for dear life. As her quivering subsided and the tension visibly left her body, Carl slowed to a halt and started to ask something. Désirée cut him off with “nah hun you keep going,” her customer service voice completely gone. “I got the diaphragm turned on, so go ‘head and nut in me.” Needing no further encouragement, Carl resumed reaming his associate.

Valeria was next to pop off, with a decidedly less intense reaction than the other, more pent-up ladies in the room. To reward her dutiful, patient wife, Valeria climbed off of Hiral and began working away at her controller. Hiral stood up and her body was pulled into a X. A blindfold materialized over her face just before her panties split apart to reveal her pussy. Valeria crawled between her wife’s legs and attacked the gyrating crotch before her with tongue and probing fingers. Before long, Hiral’s guttural moans morphed into a chant of “I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum,” in increasing pitch and volume. Valeria backed off slightly, but watched the continuing ministrations of the nanites. “YesyesYESYESYESYES…” Hiral lost her breath as the orgasm arrived, her whole body tensing and quivering, but the OmniDress stopped all stimulation at the exact moment she came. “…NOOOOOO YOU BITCH!” she cried as the pressure inside her was released but with merely a fraction of the pleasure.

Valeria giggled cruelly and turned to the salespeople rattling the podium with their own rutting. “I found the Ruin setting,” she grinned. “Anyway, what’s the final price, Carl?”

Carl held up a hand, gesturing that he needed a moment, as he grunted through his own orgasm. After withdrawing from Désirée, allowing her to slump to her knees and rest, he took some deep breaths, leaned on the podium, and adjusted his tie. “Sorry, yes. Launch price will be one million, but as early adopters, we can offer 50% off if you agree to send in regular feedback and let us collect analytics.”

“Oh yeah,” Seung called out between deep breaths from under Nabi’s bouncing hips, “I saw… the Analytics tab. This shows… what she’s used… and when.”

Désirée, through a similar pattern of exhausted breathing, followed up while tapping away at her own controller. “Yes, it tracks… what outfits she wears… and what functions she uses… and the effects they have… on arousal and stimulation… independently from commands… you give.” She was wrapped around the podium, leaking her and Carl’s fluids onto the floor, but she had already started getting her breath back. “And if you are thorough in your feedback… you’ll be the first to test out new features… as they become available.”

“We will need verbal confirmation from both parties to close the deal,” Carl added.

Valeria stood up and out of the last of her clothes, wrapping her arms around and looking up into the eyes of her wife. “Whaddya say, lover?”

“If. You. Ever. Let. Me. Actually. Cum. Then. Sure,” Hiral scowled.

“Don’t worry babe,” Valeria said, punctuating it with a quick kiss, “I will.” Without breaking eye contact with Hiral, Valeria told the sales reps “we’ll take two.”

Still pounding into his woman, Trayvon shakily answered “For half a mil off, yeah you can record our cache or whatever. How ’bout you, babe?” Without missing a beat, he moved his hand from clutching Maeve’s throat to squeeze one of her jiggling globes, allowing her to gasp out a response.

“FUCK! YES! ACCEPT! WHAT! EVER!” Maeve cried out between thrusts. “TALK. N! D! A! ONLY! FANS! LATER!”

Carl and Désirée shared a platonically excited look. “Yes, if any of you are interested in advertising on your various platforms, or if you intend to wear the OmniDress to publicized events, we’ll need to talk about dos, don’ts, and compensation later.”

Seung looked up at Nabi’s lithe form riding his cock. “$500 is still a lot of money,” he smirked. “I’m not a rock star or a professional football player, but if you think it’s worth it…”

Nabi knew what he was doing. He wasn’t a Fortune 500 CEO, but whatever secret superweapon project he was leading left them plenty wealthy. He just wanted her to show off how desperate she was. Nabi was a little miffed they hadn’t discussed this beforehand, but truth-be-told it was working for her. She moved from bouncing on him to grinding and winding her pussy around his dick, so that she’d be able to speak clearly. “I don’t care if you have to sell the summer home or set up a camera in our bedroom. I don’t want to take this off ever again.”

Carl beamed. “It’s been a pleasure doing business with you all. Valeria, I’ll go get your OmniDress set up. I’d ask that you and the gentlemen reset that first feature now,” he winked, not wanting to reveal the control they had over their wives’ sex drives, “so that you can finish up here. After all, you have a vacation to get to.”

Nabi had forgotten that they had a whole week away from home with no time commitments. Fantasies flew through her head at what the vacation now held in store thanks to the OmniDress. These lurid visions evidently sped her towards her climax, as the dress once again backed off on its sensual touches. Seung must have noticed, because he immediately pulled Nabi’s torso down far enough to take one of her puffy nipples into his mouth. Even as he nibbled and sucked at her teat, he grabbed her hip and shoulder for leverage to thrust up into her needy cunt. A few moments of this was all she needed to push her over the edge. As Nabi thrashed atop him, she clutched Seung so tight that he grunted from her nails digging into his skin.

“Thank you, master,” Nabi whispered, trying to decide whether she could wait long enough to get back to the resort suite or if she needed to go again immediately. Despite the still-raging fire in her loins and the panting and grunting that filled the small presentation room, a surprisingly lucid thought made it through.

Somehow, Nabi didn’t think any of them would be seeing much of the resort besides the suites.