The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s Step-Sister

Olivia fumed silently as she watched her father, James, with his new bride, Jane. Her father had been listless the last few years since her mother had died, allowing Olivia to live the life she wanted. Winter in St. Moritz. Vacations to Bora Bora whenever she felt the need for a beach. Clubbing on Ibiza and St. Barts.

Jane was threatening all of that. Jane, thought Olivia, was a bloody American who was a good Christian woman, who believed in hard work, in children who earned their own way in the world. Olivia was not about to do that. How she had ever met her father was still a mystery to her.

Worst of all, Jane had brought her own daughter from a prior marriage to the family. Leah was such a bore. No fashion sense, and so, utterly plain that it made Olivia feel as though she was becoming uglier just for being around the girl. Always reading on her kindle. Asking Olivia if she had any suggestions for going to grad school, even though she had only recently been accepted for her undergrad degree. Like why would I help her, thought Olivia, I got in on Daddy’s name and stayed in because they knew his donations would end if I didn’t get my MBA. The thought of her father sending this … yank… made her stomach want to turn.

She had talked with her friend, Tabitha. Tabitha had been her special friend ever since her day partying at university. Tabitha had been mousey little red head who had been forced upon her as a flatmate by the college. When she discovered that the little ginger haired geek could actually perform spells, Olivia had made it her business to make sure that Tabitha was her girl. By the end of the year, Tabitha was her devoted slave. In the seven years since, Tabitha may have gotten her own job, her own apartment, and her own life, but whenever a text came from Olivia, she dropped everything for her Mistress Olivia.

Olivia wanted the problem taken care of without any traces of her fingerprints on it, so she instructed Tabitha to use a spell to deal with the problem. It wasn’t the first Tabitha had tried magic to help her out. In fact it had become something of a habit. When her boyfriend dumped her for some Brazilian wannabe model towards the end of summer, she and Tabitha had cast a spell that made it hard for him to get… well… hard. She still giggled at the memory of that.

Tabitha had tried a spell, one which was supposed to make her father see all the flaws in Jane. But it had backfired. In fact, if anything, he idolized her to Olivia even more when she dropped in expecting to see discord at the family townhouse in London. Later that afternoon, when she dropped by Tabitha’s flat, she was furious. After taking out her frustrations on Tabitha’s ass with the crop she kept there, she sat down and worked through with Tabitha why the spell failed.

Sitting uncomfortably on her whipped ass, Tabitha explained that the only thing that could have prevented the spell from working was that her father really did love Jane. Olivia growled, “So you mean everything we would normally do to break them up, that would backfire and make them more in love like today?” Tabitha nodded.

“What about setting someone else up to tempt Daddy?” asked Olivia.

“What do you mean?” asked Tabitha, looking up at her.

“I mean, dear old Daddy was a regular old horn dog,” said Olivia with contempt. “He cheated on mummy so often that mummy started leaving out a robe and heels for Daddy’s bimbos in the guest house.”

“Your dad had a type?”

“Oh my god does he have a type,” laughed Olivia. “Blonde and boobsie. The more vapid and chav like the better.”

“We could get someone, change them to look like your dad’s preference,... but if he really does love Jane, he might not stray.”

Olivia laughed. “Oh he will. An old leopard doesn’t change his spots. And then love won’t protect my stepbitch” She thought for a moment. “It will have to be someone who is around him all the time. Someone who, even if he isn’t immediately ready to go to, will be too much of a temptation for dear old Daddy to resist for long.”

“Who?” asked Tabitha.

“Leah,” she said with relish, “of course.”

Concocting the spell after that was relatively easy. The ingredients to make a bimbo with Daddy issues was easy enough. It just took balancing some things like blood of a bimbo—easy to get since Olivia knew so many party girls that getting a few drops was child’s play. The hard part was getting something of Leah’s. In the end, she took some of Leah’s hair from her brush the next time she visited Daddy and Jane. Rose essential oil and yerba santa were added to the brew by Tabitha. A day later, she presented Olivia with a small vial. “Get her to drink it, and the effects should start to show within a day.”

The next day, Olivia sat through an interminable hour at a coffee shop with Leah. Leah showed up looking usual tragic self, thought Olivia. Her step sister had her hair in a loose, single ponytail that was all but concealed by the dark brown hoodie she wore. A pair of baggy jeans and Doc Martens completed the ensemble. She wondered what the potion would change her into? Right now it seemed like there was no hope for her with those boring brown eyes, pale complexion, and, judging from her what her hoodie was covering, small tits. Olivia listened, and watched as Leah drank her spiked latte, making sure that she drank the whole thing.

Leah felt a little funny that night after dinner. She laid down and fell asleep, her dream plagued with images that scared her. In her dreams she felt like a demon was stretching and changing her.

The next morning she woke up. Leah could not believe the dream she had had last night. She dreamt she was an American nerd with zero fashion sense.She ran her hand over her body, feeling the curve of her DD cup breasts and sighing relief. Looking in the massive mirror, she saw her hair was still the blonde she had paid a fortune to the hairdressers to do, not the mousy brown hair of the girl in her dream. One day, she hoped, they would be able to do something to change the color of her eyes from their brown to the blue she wished she had.

Slipping out of bed, she pulled on a pair of high heeled mules and then started to walk out of the room, pausing only to put on a short robe that barely covered her ass. At breakfast, she could not for the life of her understand the dirty looks her mother was giving her, nor why her mom was speaking with an American accent. It was like her mother had decided to become so boring since she landed that whale and his money.

Leah did, however, get a thrill when she caught her new stepfather noticing her, or rather her tits. She gave him a little wink when she caught him looking down her robe as she leaned forward to reach for her glass.

Over the next few days, she would wake up each morning, feeling as though she looked even better than before. And indeed, if she had known, she had. The potion was still changing her body and mind. She had not picked up ipad except to look for new outfits to wear, ignoring the spring break reading list that her teachers had assigned. At every opportunity, she complained to her mum about how unfair it was that she was stuck here in this mansion instead of going on holiday with her school mates. Her mother looked at her incredulously, telling her that Leah had been the one to want to stay home and study during spring break. Leah, assumed her mother was lying, again. It was like now that she had gotten her rich husband, she did not want to share any of the fortune with her daughter.

Leah took every opportunity to she could to tease her stepfather. Fortunately, Leah realized he had seemed to have come around to liking her, after all but ignoring her in favor of her mum. He took her shopping, trying to remain proper with her, but loving the little shows she put on with the outfits. She loved the reaction she got when she wore the her little miniskirt on Tuesday. She decided to venture out and see if she could get a similar reaction from anyone else. Leah felt her heart flutter when it seemed like every guy on the High Street was looking her over like they wanted to strip her naked and take her in the middle of the street. When she popped into a pub, and men started asking to buy her drinks the moment she sat down at the bar. On the one hand, it was what she expected, on the other it was thrilling and new. She had been hit on before by men, hadn’t she? She thought to herself.

Eventually she said yes to a cute, older man. Not as old as her stepfather, but with just a little grey in his hair. It was a thrill that he tried to hide his wedding ring from her, but she didn’t care. Was it her fault that men found her desirable to be around? She wondered.

She went home, but not before thanking the stranger with a quick blowjob in his car. She must have done that before, but it felt like it was her first time. The man did not seem to mind, he leaned back against the wall of the stall in the loo and told her what a good girl she was, and “how fucking hot your mouth is”. Thinking about all the things he said to her, mixed with the taste of his cum in her mouth and she suddenly realized that she had slipped a finger under her miniskirt to tease her puss. She almost came on the way back, but resisted the urge. Good girls wait for boys to make them cum, she thought to herself.

On Wednesday, when her mother went off to an art class, Leah decided to see how far she could tease her stepfather. Pulling out all the stops, including borrowing some makeup from her step-sister Olivia, she paraded out to the living room, loving how her father was practically drooling at the sight of her body in the skin tight red dress with high heels. The more he looked, the more she felt her body get into, swaying her hips with each steps, smiling and winking at him. She hoped he liked the show that she was putting on for him. Leah pouted as she thought to herself later on in her room. Her stepfather had clearly been ogling her, but he had not made any moves. And that made it so much harder, she thought as her fingers teased her clit. Leah deseparately needed to cum, but thus far had been unwilling to reward herself with an orgasm because it wasn’t with her stepfather.

In her imagination as she fingered herself, there would be only a few words were said, but mostly it was just looks. She feeling him hesitantly coming over to her to see if she needed anything. Then playfully brushing against him, feeling his cock get hard. There was fear in his eyes as she turned and smiled shyly up at him.

“Is there something I can do for you, StepDaddy?” she asked with a giggle.

And then the dam broke. She was on her knees, sucking, licking, and stroking his cock. Soon, she had him in her mouth it felt like this was the largest cock she had ever tasted, like it was the first cock to ever make her struggle for breath, to gag as she deep-throated him.

After a few minutes of feeling her lips slide up and down and around his cockhead, he pushed her back onto the ground. WIthout even bothering to pull off her outfit, he pushed up her skirt and pulled her g-string aside, thrusting his cock into her pussy. The force with which the olderman took her surprised her, again feeling so full and tight on him, it was like she was losing her virginity, only better. Her stepfather would barely keep himself in control, feeling so aroused, so free with the chav looking little slut, nothing like her prim, proper, and boring sexwise mother.

The next few weeks were a blur of fun. Every day Laura and her stepfather would go shopping. It stunned Laura how bad her wardrobe was. She was quickly making up for whatever disaster had befallen her closet in the move to London. She only had a couple of outfits that did not qualify as boring. Had she lost all of her good clothes on the trip here and the only things that made it were from her junior high nerd phase? But stepdaddy had quickly fixed that, Laura thought with a smile.

Laura would tease her stepfather every chance she got. The old man seemed to love the game, her teasing. But she knew she’d never cross that line. That would hurt her mom too much. But that didn’t mean that she wouldn’t not use what nature had given to get a better wardrobe, she thought.

Her mother sensed something was wrong, especially when she got a call that Laura had skipped school to go shopping. Olivia had come home to see what she hoped was chaos and discord, but instead found her stepfather defending Laura to her mother and explaining that the girl was just going through a case of sixth form boredom. By the end of the episode, Jane was agreeing that it was just a phase that Laura was going through.

Olivia somehow managed to keep her cool through it all, making small talk with Laura, their father and Jane. Later that night, after working out her frustrations on Tabitha again, they reexamined the lore on how to make the potion. Tabitha found that there was a more potent version.

“Then why didn’t we use that?” demanded Olivia.

“I’m sorry,” Tabitha apologized. “I’ve never had to use a blood spell before. I thought… you know… like with Ioan, .. that you know, the basic word work. But, I looked in the book I borrowed from my coven priestess. And I think … you know.. If we use a blood spell, it will work.”

“Well dammit, lets use it now!” said Olivia as she brought the crop down on Tabitha’s ass once more.

The recipe was much the same, but it required a blood sacrifice to give it real power. Tabitha explained that it needed human blood, preferably of someone whose blood would give what she called an “aspect” of themselves to make the potion more powerful. Olivia didn’t care. She also didn’t really listen closely to what Tabitha was saying. All she really heard through her frustration was that the potion needed a few drops of blood. Taking the knife from Tabitha, she stabbed her thumb with the point of the blade and dripped a few drops of blood into the cauldron.

“Finish the potion!” she ordered Tabitha. Tabitha did as she was told and gave Olivia another vial of potion.

The next day Olivia met again for coffee with Leah. When she saw Leah enter from the back of the coffeeshop, Olivia did a double take. Now that she had calmed down, she realized that the first dose had had an effect on her. Leah was no longer the studious introvert, hidden behind hoodies and baggy jeans. Leah was not just going through a phase and having a little fun dressing up. Her stepsister didn’t walk, she slinked through the patrons, her hips moving with each step. Leah flipped her long, wavy blonde hair over her shoulder and smiled at more than one man who was paying her attention in the almost scandalous mini-skirt and heels that she was wearing. Her top, clearly lacking a bra, was showing off her generous cleavage and tits which seemed to defy gravity.

Olivia had already mixed in the potion into the latte. Leah took the proffered drink and sipped it. “Like, you would not believe the drama, Livia,” she said. Olivia had to hide her shock. Gone was any trace of that awful American accent. Leah sounded as though she had been raised with Olivia in the posh sections of London. This time the conversation was not about how to get into business school, but how to get into better clubs. After 10 minutes, Olivia begged off, claiming to have received a text. She knew Leah was going to keep drinking her latte. And soon, her stepmum would be a thing of the past.

And Olivia’s credit cards would be paid off not a moment too soon.

The next morning, Leah woke up. Something was bothering her. She felt unhappy. Why did she feel unhappy? She knew the answer to that: her mum. Her mum was being an incredible bitch. Well, Leah thought to herself, if she’s going to be a bitch, I’ll just have to show her who the Queen Bitch is.

Leah dressed fashionably, but toned it down a little. For things to work, she knew she would need her mum to think she was toeing the line. So as much as it pained her, she wore one of the few knee length skirts and flats she had left in her closet. She let her mum take her to school, and then promptly left as soon as her mother’s car was around the corner.

With her stepfather’s credit card, which she had been given on the promise that it was only for emergencies, she went over to some of the boutiques where her stepfather had been shopping with her. She remember a couple of outfits that he had clearly wanted to see her in, but that he had not been ready to get for her. So Leah simply purchased them, lingerie, and shoes, and hailed a cab to take her to her stepfather’s office.

Walking in to his office, she walked libidinously, barely acknowledging the secretary who was scrambling to announcher to her stepfather. Leah smiled her annoyance to the old bag and made sure to close the door before she could enter with her. Sitting behind the desk was her stepfather, showing a little surprise to see his new step-daughter.

“Why aren’t you in school?” he asked. Leah smiled and moved languidly towards him, leaning forward and placing the palms of her hands on his desk, giving him a clear view of her tits. She smiled and slowly moved her body sensuously.

“Stepdaddy, I just had to see you today,” Leah said with her best pout. “Aren’t you happy to see me?”

“W-why?” asked her stepfather, blushing as he realized he was staring at her incredible tits. Leah moved around the desk and slid herself up onto the desk, crossing her legs. Leaning forward, she started to play with his tie.

“Because Step-Daddy, i see how you look at me. I see how mummy treats you. Its a shame she isn’t taking care of you,” she said, her foot brushing the inside of his thigh.

“Your m-mum,” said the older man, clearly flustered and shifting in his char to try and avoid her shoe from brushing what was rapidly becoming a very hard cock in his pants. “She… she’s just … more conservative than you are… it … uh.. It …”

“Did you think I didn’t notice how she’s become a religious ice queen since you got married?” asked Leah. The toe of her shoe was lightly running along his stiffening cock. She leaned forward and whispered into his ear, “But I can help with that Step-Daddy. I promise I will.”

With that she slipped into his lap and laid her head on his shoulder. Her stepfather shivered, his cock now throbbing against Leah’s ass as she wiggled a little against him. Taking his hands, she started to move them all over her body, whispering in his ear “Don’t you think I can help Step-Daddy?”

Her stepfather grunted, nodding. Leah reached down and rubbing his cock through his pants. “Can I help with this, Step-Daddy?” He closed his eyes, nodding. Leah relished this moment. She could feel her stepfather giving in, giving up his pledge of marriage in exchange for what Leah was offering. It would take a little time, but soon enough, she would own him body and soul.

When she lowered herself down on his cock, the sensations almost overwhelmed her. She was barely able to keep herself in control. If she wanted to own him, she would need to stay in control, even though for a old guy, her stepfather’s cock felt amazing. She grunted, feeling the sharp pain as he full entered her. For a moment she wondered why she was feeling her hymen break. But she forgot that quickly enough, concentrating on riding her stepfather, feeding her nippels to him. It had been so long, why had it been so long?

Then she remembered, she had been pretending to be a good girl, a studious one, so that her new stepfather would marry her mother instead of blowing it by getting caught trying to bed her like the other rich creeps. But now that they were here, it was time for her finally be the evil bitch she was meant to be.

It was hard to stay focused, her mother had picked a good one this time. He stayed hard, once he got over his hesitation, he was eager to be ridden hard by Leah. Leah smiled, whispering naughty ideas into his ear, speeding up, taking him to the edge with her tight pussy and then making him wait. She could feel his hands try to control her, but her body, her lips, her whispers, made sure that she remained in control, driving him to the point where he was begging to cum. When she was ready, when her body was on the edge, that’s when she finally surrendered the control and allowed him to plow into her.

Laura loved the looks she got from the old hag of a secretary. She did not care in the least about how loud she had been.

Every day after that, Leah made sure to get some alone time with her stepfather. But after getting him addicted to the taste of her, she started to make sure that they would almost get caught by someone. Each time, leaving her stepfather frustrated with only his hand or his now, in his mind, sexually lackluster wife for relief.

Leah loved it. Her stepfather was becoming desperate for more of her. And Leah was able to pretend that it was all out of her control, but would whisper in his ear about “how much better would life be if mummy wasn’t an issue?” To help drive home the point, she worked it so that her stepfather would take her on her final college tour. For a week, they skipped every tour and stayed in a hotel room sending texts about how much they loved this school or that. By the end of the week, Leah had him firmly wrapped around her finger.

Soon her stepfather was making sure that her mother not a problem. Everything she wanted, he made sure. When she said she wanted to go on a religious retreat, he was agreeable. When she wanted his firm to pay for a mission to help build houses in Africa, he wrote the check and made sure she got her shots. Anything to get a little extra time with Laura.

With mummy sidelined and silenced by her stepfather, she only had one other person to worry about: Olivia. She knew that her step-sister never liked her. She knew that she was probably up to something to try and get her father back under her thumb. Leah smiled, she knew its what she would do in Olivia’s place.

Over the past month, something had felt off to Olivia. It was like she had lost her mojo or something. She had first noticed it when one of the guys she went out with bought her a vodka martini made with Sky instead of Grey Goose Vodka. She had just let it go and swallowed her disappointment along with her alcohol. Then she had allowed Tabitha to enjoy being chatted up by that super cute son of a member of the House of Lords when they were out clubbing in London. She knew that if she had just turned on the charm, she could have stolen him from her redheaded friend in a heartbeat. But instead, she let Tabitha be whisked off to a weekend in St. Barts by him.

Olivia had seen that at least one things seemed to be working: the spell. The spell clearly had upped Leah from just a ditzy bimbo to a sexy one. She could see how her father was besotted by Laura. But in a suprise, she felt sad for Jane. What was wrong with her?

The next day, she got a text from Laura, asking for her to come over to talk. Olivia was surprised. As far as she was concerned, this was the first time Laura had ever initiated contact. Even in the past when she had asked Olivia about university, it had only been because Olivia had contacted her first about something else.

When she got to her father’s house, she found it empty, except for Laura who was sitting in her father’s favorite chair in the study. Her legs were crossed and she had a serene smile on her face, that had the little hairs on the back of her neck stand on end.

“Olivia, I know we didn’t get off on the right foot when I came to live with our father,” said Leah. “But I think we should try to fix that, don’t you?”

Olivia nodded. She was transfixed for some reason by the sight of her step-sister. She shook her head and brought her senses back, seeing a more evil look on her step-sister’s face.

“See, I didn’t understand the changes that have happened since I got here. I kept having memories that didn’t fit with the rest. I figured you were trying to do something to me, but when I discovered people whispered about you and Tabitha, I thought perhaps she would know. Tabby, come down here please, we’re ready now.”

Tabitha came down the stairs dressed in a maid’s outfit. She carried a tray and on it was a small glass. “Poor little Tabby-cat was so grateful that I convinced Lord Cutler to ignore you, that she spilled the beans about your little magic project. And then I peeked at the spell she actually cast. Silly girl, she was so intimidated by you that she used the wrong incantation when mixed up the last potion.”

Olivia swallowed and shifted. She was unused to feeling like someone was talking down to her. But here she was, being lectured by Leah. The totally in command of everything in her sight Leah. The gorgeous, sexy… Leah.. she realized.

“See,” said Olivia, standing up and picking up the small glass, “Tabby-cat was supposed to use the incantation to increase the effectiveness of the potion, the one that made me that delightful bimbo. But instead, when you two added the blood, the incantation and blood combine to give me an aspect of the origin of the blood.” Olivia patted Tabby on the cheeks like she was a not so bright pupil. “And since it was your blood, it gave me an aspect of you. From the looks of it, it transferred it from you to me.”

Olivia felt her breathing getting short as she realized what Leah was saying. “You …”

Leah walked around her, a hand on her shoulder lightly touching Olivia. Olivia shivered. “I’m rather grateful for your gift to me. You must feel so powerless right now, realizing that all those things that made you the manipulative Queen Bitch of your social circle are gone.” She leaned in and whispered into her ear, “And you know by now that your daddy is now my Daddy, so if you want to keep your flat in Chelsea, then you need to be much nicer to me.”

Olivia could feel her face flush in humiliation. She wanted to stand up to her, to give one of those cutting remarks that would send Leah off crying in her room, or to do something. But instead she felt like wanted to cry, to beg for her to let her keep flat.

Leah sat back down in the chair, her legs crossed again. “I think if you are serious about fixing our relationship, step-sister of mine, you will get on your knees now and kiss my heels.”

Olivia shivered. She wanted to say no, but that little voice in her head that used to say “dominate the situation” now sounded different, whispering “give in”. After what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was no more than five seconds, Olivia sank to her knees and crawled over to Leah, kissing her heels.

“What do you say for me allowing you a second chance at a relationship with me?” asked Leah imperiously.

“Thank you,” said Olivia as Leah pushed the toe of her shoe against her lips.

“‘Thank you’, what little Livy?”

Olivia felt so ashamed at what she was doing, but the combination of the humiliation from the way she was being talked to, having to kiss her heels, and thanking her was messing with her mind. She was breathing heavily as she corrected herself, “Thank you, Ma’am?”

Leah leaned forward and smacked Olivia across the face. It was not that hard, but it was sudden, definitive and without any indication that Leah was sorry. “Mistress, you stupid cow.” Olivia immediately grabbed her face, tear rolling down her cheek. She had never felt so small. And at the same time, she felt… grateful… that Leah corrected her like that.

“Yes, Mistress,” said Olivia meekly.

“Now massage my legs, little Livy” said Leah leaning back in the chair. “Do a good job and I may let you have a taste of your father in me.”

Little Livy eagerly began to massage her calves as Leah contemplated what her future would be. It certainly was not going to be college.