The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Old Black Magic

Chapter 4

Chapter four:

Gino knew that if he stepped out of the dressing room dressed as he was, there was never any going back. He even realized that he had somehow been changed, and thought that if he somehow could get back in his clothes and back to the house he would be able to somehow return to who he used to be. But instead of changing he walked proudly form the dressing room flaunting his gorgeous Bod. He strutted through the store like a sexual predator daring everyone to lust after him. Justin was staring at a magazine intently and didn’t see his approach. Gino smacked the magazine out of his hand and grabbed Justin by his pecs, rubbing his hands over the hard tits hidden behind the blue fabric. Justin rolled his shoulders back and moaned in pleasure. “Damn you look HOT!”

““I know...” Gino growled. And then he sealed his fate. Lustfully with more passion then he ever felt in his life he grabbed Justin by the back of his neck and deeply kissed him There strong jaws pressed together and Gino explored his mouth with his tongue roving around sensually like he never wanted to break the connection.

“Hey save some for later, baby. We still have to go to the club.” Justin laughed archly as Gino sucked on his neck. Gino felt Justin’s hands run through his hair as he kissed the other mans strong neck. He had never been so sexual with anyone, never initiated so much touching and kissing. It felt good to have man touching him and it felt good to put his sensuous Italian lips on another mans rough tan skin. After about twenty or thirty minutes of hardcore lip action Gino and Justin made their way to a club about 6 or 7 blocks away it was late and Gino was feeling the full force of his new attitude toward sex and men...and espechialy sex WITH men. The club was full of hot guys grinding against each other and wearing next to nothing. Gino was in heaven. He danced with any number of guys groping being groped, He was either feeling up some guys firm ass cheeks or was having his ass smacked in rhythm to the music. He was in ecstasy.

He even saw the Hispanic man from the Saloon, he was wearing tight leather pants and nothing else. He had an impressive body and a number of interesting tattoos. He introduced himself propperly as Carlos and the two of them began to groove together for at least an hour. As they danced together Gino decided to grab and rub the ass he had admired before. “Shit Bitch! I could have sworn that you were straight when you came in to the shop today,” he said as Gino held his neck and massaged their groins together as they danced to the throbbing club music.

“What?” Gino asked trying to hear over the music.

“Nothing, I’m just glad your strictly dickly!” Carlos said with a smile.

Gino smiled “Strictly Dickly!”

When he finally stopped dancing with the orgy of well built men on the floor and had collected all the phone numbers he was offered, he was sweat covered and laying between Justin’s legs in a big soft chair. Justin smiled at him and Gino took this as an opportunity to make love to the hard cock concealed behind Justin’s Khaki pants. He tongue bathed the hard outline without even realizing what he was doing. Justin grabbed Gino’s nipple forcefully and pulled the man to his feet. Gino winced in pleasure and pain, “let’s go back to my place,” Justin said.

Gino gave a pleased nodded and squeezed his own bulging dick in agreement. Justin and Gino talked pensively on the car ride to Justin’s both to turned on with anticipation to make any real conversation. When they finally made their way up the stairs, which was a feat of skill considering that both of them couldn’t manage to keep their hands of each other?

They were in the apartment for all of about two seconds when Justin grabbed him by his muscled butt. Pulling him close and ramming his tongue into his mouth. Gino let the man rape his lips and then finally gave in and began to slide his tongue in and out of the other man’s mouth. Gino felt Justin’s hand squeeze his round ass through the Lycra and grab his cheeks in both hands spreading them apart.

Gino put a tentative hand on the other man’s ass and felt his strong thighs. Stroking the sweaty chunks of meat while his dick ached behind the confining shorts. Feeling the smooth muscle made him horny as hell. The man’s hand grasped Gino’s and brought it away from his thigh and paced it onto the hard bulge of his dick. Gino’s hand awkwardly cupped the man’s balls. He just embraced feeling the warmth emanate from the clinging briefs and massaging the sweaty balls. Then Gino slid his hand inside Justin’s Khaki’s and into his skimpy underwear and fondled this strange man’s cock. Justin obviously enjoyed the hand job because his big shoulders rolled back in pleasure and his deep blue eyes flared with undisguised lust. And the fact that Gino was turning this man on just made him impossibly harder.

They stayed this way pressing their strong jaws together and groping each other forcefully until Justin broke the embrace. He grabbed a hold of Gino’s T-shirt and pulled it over his head forcefully ripping it in the process. “Hey” he began to protest but he just pressed his lips against Gino’s to shut him up.

“You won’t need it.” He said as he then began to kiss his way down Gino’s developed torso pausing to nibble tentatively at his nipple’s He grabbed a hold of the shorts.

He opened several snaps on either side of the shorts and they just fell away revealing the thongs he had somehow manage to put on. Gino made a reflexive move to cover himself then stopped in embarrassment. Justin looked appraisingly at the thong underwear and then stripped of his own pants to reveal a pair of identically cut red thongs. They were a perfect match. He grabbed Gino by the ass again and whispered into his ear, “good taste!” then he dropped to his knees and began to lick His sac through his briefs. It was the most erotic thing Gino had ever felt. He moaned in pleasure and involuntarily put his hands in the other man’s hair. Grabbing big tufts and messaging his neck. Then somehow they were both on the floor and Gino was face to face with the other man’s basket. He sucked and licked at the man’s package. Justin ran his hands all over Gino’s over developed thighs appreciating them the way only another man who had slaved at a gym would. Then he ripped off his skimpy underwear. Gino hardly noticed it because right after that Justin’s mouth descended on his rigid cock.

He turned until he was facing Gino, all the while his head bobbing up and down on the once straight man’s shaft. His tongue slid up and down the thick cock and his lips enclosed it in a cavern of wet warmth. Gino’s barely contained orgasm exploded intensely out of him in a matter of minutes. Justin the consummate pro took his entire load in, not wasting a drop. After his loud moans of pleasure subsided he climbed across his body and kissed him powerfully. Then he got up and got something across the room. Gino drank in the sight of the naked man walking casually away from him. His powerful hips moving in rhythm and his engorged organ swinging languidly before him. He closed his eyes and smiled contentedly. He was jolted out of his revere by the feeling of something cold being rubbed on his ass. Justin kneeled between his spread eagle legs and was rubbing some kind of Lube all into his hole.

Gino’s virgin tensed as Justine began to gently and purposefully finger fuck him. The experience was so intense that Gino just gasped, it was so hot feeling his hole being penetrated by this man firm hand. It was the realization that his ass which had always been of little to no concern to him, was now bringing such new and erotic pleasure that made him want to retreat. He had been sucked off twice today that was enough it was time to go home. “No way man, I ain’t gonna get fucked!” but as he went to sit up Justin bent forward and pushed him down.

“Oh no lover boy tonight your goin all the way, we’re gonna break that straight cherry so you won’t ever wanna go back.” Then he leaned in and sucked on Gino’s right peck and then let his tongue run down the valley of his Abs Gino leaned back down lost in the sensation. He vaguely felt it as Justin stroked his thighs and then hoisted both of his legs onto his shoulders. He felt the felt the ghost sensation of two fingers lubing up his asshole and then he heard Justin grunt and felt the cock head begin to squeeze between his virgin cheeks. They both moaned in anticipation.

Then he truly came out of his fog of sensuality with a start. He might be a gay man now but he was still a man. He was supposed to do the fucking. He was supposed to be on top pounding like animal, not on his back whimpering like a bitch. He had always been thee guys guy the man whose masculinity was never a question. It was one thing to appreciate another mans body it was quite another to spread your legs and get fucked like a woman.

Gino was putting his hands up to push Justin away when the man thrust his impressive cock up his hot ass. Gino yelled out in pain that quickly turned to unimagined ecstasy. Justin ramroded him using all his tightly packed muscle to rip his new lover apart. And his new lover loved every minute of it.

Justin’s strong body fucked all his reservations away. He lay moaning and begging for the rough hard savage fuck that was being administered to his well-defined young body. He wanted it bad. His legs bucked, his head turned from side to side and his toes curled up tight. He licked his lips and squeezed his eye’s shut tight. All he could think about was how good it felt to have another man’s hard cock crammed up his ass. He moved to the rhythm of this other man’s forceful fuck.

His New Sexual partner grunted deeply over him, “Beg for it straight boy. Beg for my big dick. Tell me how bad you want it up your tight ass. Tell me how queer you are.”

Gino needed no prodding even though, before the most he had ever said during sex was “take it bitch,” “FUCK ME!” he yelled out as he took hold of his rigid cock in both fists. “Fuck me hard Justin!” He moved with reckless sexuality thrashing on the floor uninhibited. “Split my Ass! Fuck my ass! Give it to me man! Fuck me stud!” Stud? Had he called another man a stud? Wasn’t he supposed to be a stud? At least he had always thought himself one. A lady’s man A jock with a big cock ready for a willing pussy. Now however, he realized that Justin was the jock and he was the willing pussy and with that thought his legs tensed and he sent a shower of cum erupting on to Justin’s chest like an exploding volcano.

He gave one last hard thrust and roared as he hit his own orgasm flooding Gino’s ass for the first time with hot cum. He collapsed on top of Gino and their sweaty exhausted bodies pressed together passionately. Gino brought up his legs and rubbed his cut calves against Justin’s smooth butt and legs. As he ran his hands down His well sculpted back, he kissed his chest and sucked on his nipple and the ring that dissected it. Then eventually they both fell asleep in their sexual embrace.

I had just gotten home late from a party and was making myself some coffee so that I could manage to make it to my early morning class that was going to start in all of about three hours. I was standing at the coffeepot in full zombie mode when I heard keys in the door. I seriously considered letting whom ever it was screwing around out there wait but instead I, or some strange reason, felt a twinge of human decency and went to get the door. And was I ever glad I did. I flung opened the door and standing in the door way was a bodybuilder with the face of a blonde Antonio Sabato Jr. wearing only club boots and spandex shorts. He had bleached blonde hair and if I may say so the biggest most inviting nipples I have seen in my life. Happy Birthday to me! Apparently the Tahitian love spell I had cast two years ago was finally starting to pay off.

The sex god stranger said quietly, “thank you, Damien,” and brushed past me right into the house.

I had a moment of sobriety and took another look at this dream man from some club rag. “Gino?” I asked.

“Yes,” he answered sitting down heavily on the couch. His shorts kept getting lost behind the mass of his thighs.

“Oh my...” I said aloud as I marveled at my own handy work. In the space of one day I had taken A womanizing Thug whose biggest aspirations in life were to wear baggy Tommy Jeans until he was thirty and fuck at least half of the female population of the eastern sea board, and turned him into the gay Icon of Erotica that I saw before me. Now I just wondered if the changes were just cosmetic or had they penetrated to the...(if you’ll pardon the pun) ...Bone. “Gino what in the name of the seven levels of Dante’s inferno happened to you?” I asked sitting down. I put my hand on his muscular shoulder. He had his head in his hands and his elbows on his knees.

“I don’t know it’s just that...today’s been really confusing.” He seemed really distraught.

Uh-oh I hope he’s not going to have a mental break down or something because that would seriously hurt my chances of getting into a good Grad school.

“Well it looks like you made a couple of really severe Fashion choices today...but hair gross out and...” I tried to stifle a laugh, “it gross back too.”

“What? No that’s not it,” he said as he got up and walked to the nearest mirror. “No I like the new look and everything.” He continued to admire his reflection and I continued to note the subtle and not so subtle changes in Gino. His voce was no longer the harsh bullying voice of someone who constantly relied on intimidation to get his way instead it was softer gentler more vulnerable. He had also lost most of his street slang. And most noticeably he walked with a sexual strut that was so inviting all he had to do was take three steps and I was hard as a spike.

He fussed with his short spiky blonde bangs frustratedly “It’s just I met someone who I really fell for and they don’t want me.”

Curiouser and Curiouser...

“Really?”

“Yea, I met this...” he looked at me trying to stem the tide of emotion that was ready to come and failed.

“If you met some man, Gino I won’t judge you.” I said in my best impersonation of the Mom on the Brady bunch, Carol always did seem so damn convincing.

“Thank god.” He said relieved. “I met this guy at the Gym and I thought we were getting along and that you know that he wanted to be with me but after we got back to his place and...” his voice trailed off. So, Guido is no longer a stranger to Roman Greco wresting. He just went up in my estimation. Of course it was impossible to go any farther down.

“Well after we spent the night together, he told me he had an early meeting in the morning and that it would be best if I left.” Gino began to become upset. Like Really upset. He was getting all misty and his big Italian lips were pouting in loss. “I asked him when he wanted to get together again and he said he’d call me. Then I told him he didn’t have my number. He said that that should give me a clue.” The big lug was heart broken he must have fell hard for whatever like man got to fuck his gorgeous Italian ass. “So I just left, I mean I was so pissed!”

By now I was patting him on his enormous back and saying platitudes like “It’s okay,” and “Don’t let it get you down.”

He turned to me and put his hand on my leg and I most have had the dopiest grin of delight on my face, “The worst part was I had to walk clear across town to get my car dressed like this.”

And yes I did form that mental picture.

“You can’t believe the things people said to me.” Gino said in a pained tone. “I know it’s hard to be gay sometimes.”

“Tell me about it,” Gino said in agreement. I almost grinned in triumph. Then this 200-pound mountain of male muscle put his hand up like a ghetto queen from Rikki Lake and said, “Well fuck them! And ya know what Fuck Justin!”

“You did.” I said quietly with an arched eyebrow.

“You know what Damien, you’re an Ok guy. Hey, I got a date with this guy Carlos tomorrow. You wannna go Clubbin with us.” Gino said excitedly.

“No thanks I’ll pass.”

“Your loss.” Then he said good night and went up to his room. I watched as his wide back, shaved blonde head, and delicious ass disappeared beyond his door.

So, My little tampering with the forces of the universe had somehow made Gino over into a club kid obsessed with falling in love with the right cock? Not only that but he got the same treatment he doled out to every girl he ever dated. I mean I’m a sucker for Irony but when Justice is this poetic you have to just appreciate it for all it’s worth.

You know I bet I could get a Thesis out of this.

And that thought Lead me to the other two roommates... namely Eric. Eric, the Man in training just waiting to take over and become another straight white male enforcing the quid pro quo of society. Another Yuppie. Another Benz owning, white bread, over groomed, over dressed, over concerned with his position in life and with his own personal power, money grubbing Fat cat. And that would be such a waste because he did have a kind of boyish handsomness. Maybe I should show Eric how the other half live, you know real men, salt of the earth. I wander how Eric would look with a full beard a flannel shirt and a Mac truck?

Screw the class I have to go to...I think there’s magic in the air. And with that I went into my room and began the second round.