The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That old black Magic

Chapter 2

Gino awoke restlessly the next morning, He could barely remember the dreams he had had but his dick was ramrod hard, he absently scratched his balls and slipped into the shower while other guys went down for breakfast. He went into the bathroom and stripped out of his boxers, he caught is reflection in the mirror and stood transfixed. He had always known he was a good-looking guy, but now.... He realized was gorgeous! He looked his body, for what seemed the first time. He noticed how well built he was, how his biceps bulged when unflexed, how his Pec’s jutted out, how his thighs almost rubbed together. Then he noticed his dick. He had never really thought much about his dick. He had of course thought about satisfying it, but he had never really looked at it. He had always thought of his cock as just a tool, but now he just looked at it sticking straight out from his thick pubic hair and thought about how big and thick it was and how he was lucky to have such a big dick. He thought about how a big Dick made him sexy, just like his big muscles.

Gino had always thought that guys who were obsessed with how they looked were pussies. Always posing and fussing with tier hair like a bunch of bitches. He didn’t care how he looked. He didn’t think about how sexy he was. Queers thought about shit like that. Thought about how studly they were, and strolled around like meat. He just went out and hooked up with a girl and took her home. But now he realized that he was Damn sexy.

He curled his arm and flexed his bicep, to watch the large vein spread. That girl last night didn’t know what she was missing. Maybe, he thought, if he didn’t hide his ripped body behind all those baggy clothes she wouldn’t have gone home. Maybe he should start dressing a little, just a little different.

He got in the shower and began to wash off. Gino Never masturbated, he always thought he didn’t have to, anyway jacking off was for guys who didn’t get any play, or queers. However his dick was painfully hard for some reason, so he began to stroke it. He rubbed his hand against his big nipple and felt the weight of his right pec, he absently rubbed his torso and his tight washboard stomach and he almost, almost...touched his hard ass. . First he thought about banging the girl from last night but his thoughts kept coming back to how good he looked. How his dark chest hair covered his big pec’s and made a trail down to his big thick legs... down to his big cock. His big thick cock. Gino moaned as his orgasm shook him and he shot his load. Gino never moaned, girls moaned... he must have just lost control.

Gino got out of the shower put on a fresh pair of boxers, a pair of baggy jeans, and then slipped on a wife-beater undershirt. Instead of putting on a jacket or an over shirt, though, he just wore the T-shirt, it showed off his chest. It was being queer to show of his body, he was just proud of how good he looked.

The others guys at breakfast seemed to notice something different but didn’t say anything, Brian gave him an odd look, Eric just ignored him and that new guy...uh... Damien just gave him a weird smile.

E still felt the frustrated horniness that he had felt last night, when that chick sent him packing. Actually he was really horny, a little more then average. So he rushed through breakfast and went right to the gym, where he could relax and work out some tension.

Usually when Gino was at the gym he went in and did his work out and got out. He wasn’t really into the gym scene and hardly knew any the guys at the gym. He usually worked out in a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt but today for some reason he forgot to pack his sweats. However Brian worked out this Gym too, So Gino just borrowed some clothes from his locker. All he found though was a pair of running shorts that would have fit Brian loosely, but they were almost uncomfortably tight on Gino. He felt exposed in them and a little self-conscious. His style was big baggy clothes that sagged off his muscular frame. He wasn’t at all used to wearing revealing clothes, and all he had to work out in was a pair of to tight college running shorts and his undershirt. Even thought. Gino was feeling really queer with so much skin showing but he couldn’t help himself from getting a little thrill from seeing his reflection in the locker room mirror as he walked away. For some reason just knowing that he looked so damn good in clothes he wasn’t used to wearing made him feel good...Kind of sexy... But not sexy in a pretty-boy pussy kind way it wasn’t like he was shaking his ass like a fag, if he was...which he wasn’t.... It was like a stud...like a stud...

He was working up a serious sweat on the leg press machine when he looked up and his exercise induced fog cleared for a second. Gino brushed the sweat soaked strands of black hair from his eyes and looked up at a tall blonde man who was on the machine opposite him. Now, most of the time Gino was at the gym the only people who generally catch his attention for even the shortest time were the girls in their sports bra’s who worked out on the tread mills. But for some reason Gino stared down this man he had never met before.

The man was tall about an inch taller then Gino himself. He had short cropped and styled hair with what looked like peroxide dyed blonde tips and dark brown roots. The guy was obviously spending a lot of time here at the gym because he was built like a model he had Perfect symmetry in his round tight muscles. His face was one of those pretty boy faces, the kind you see in an ad for polo shirts or some shit from the gap. The guy was tanned a deep gold, which was only accentuated by his tight white shirt. The material stretched taunt over his big pecs and when he did his leg lifts it would ride high on his stomach revealing his rock hard six pack. But the one thing Gino couldn’t keep his eyes off of was his short. He watched as the man did his lifts and was almost mesmerized by the fluid motion of the smooth muscled thighs flex and unflexing. The guy had tight yellow biker pants that rode high up on his thick thigh and they really hugged the guy’s package. Showing a distinct bulge in the dude’s crouch and from Gino’s point of view this guy should be proud to wear tight pants. For a split second Gino realized that he was scoping some other guys dick but shook his head and told himself that that wasn’t what he was doin at all. It’s just those were the kind clothes that he should have, Gino thought to himself.

The other guy most have caught him staring cause he looked up and said “Hi!” In a friendly voice.

Gino felt embarrassed being caught scoping out another guy...another guys clothes, he was only looking at the clothes he told himself. “You...” Gino answered nonchalantly.

The other man looked at him a little askew but got off his machine and extended his hand to Gino. “I’ve seen you around before, your that guy who comes in, in all the sweats looking like rocky or something aren’t ya?” he smiled broadly and unguardedly. “I just signed up here my name’s Justin.”

Gino looked up at Justin’s face and was struck by how blue his eyes were, He awkwardly took the extended hand and got up, “Mine’s Gino I been comin’ here awhile.”

“Yeah, I like it here they got top line equipment,” Justin said as he stretched and held his wrists behind his head which made his biceps bulge and pushed his chest forward. Gino looked down and could see that Justin’s nipples were rubbing hard against his chest and most importantly that he had a large nipple ring. Justin kept on extolling the virtues of the gym but Gino was only half listening because he couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of Justin’s pierced nipple. “I have to find a ...girl with one of those...” Gino thought to himself. He had always thought guys and girls with all those piercings looked trashy and goofy assed, but for some reason it was Justin’s nipple ring was making him rethink his position. Gino came back into the conversation just as Justin said “....yeah I did my work out so I’m just gonna go hit the showers...”

“I was gonna do a little on the bench...” Gino said absently, trying to regain his bearings.

“Oh really?” Justin said flashing his killer smile, “great I’ll spot ya!”

They walked over to the bench, Gino layed down on his back and Justin held the bar. Gino looked up and was inches away from the large bulge in Justin’s Lycra shorts. He could see Justin’s smiling face from behind the mounds of thick muscle on his chest. As Gino struggled to keep his mind focused on his workout he heard Justin’s voice grow gruff with commands of “You can do it!” “C’mon!” and forceful “Gimme one more man!” by the time he was done his rep’s Gino was face and shirt were soaked in sweat and his shorts were barely concealing a raging hardon. Gino was a little confused by the erection but explained it away by telling himself that “It must have been from the adrenaline.”

Justin and Gino headed toward the locker room and while they walked passed the gym regulars, mostly guys like Gino who only had membership so they could stay in shape and keep getting pussy on a regular basis, He noticed they were given him weird almost suspicious looks...he just shrugged it off.

Justin went right for the showers shedding his clothes on the way; Gino tried hard not to notice the other man’s nakedness. Being Naked with other men had never been a big deal for him but there was just something about Justine that made him look away. His dick began to soften as he had to peel off the running shorts, which he just noticed had rode so far up his thigh that the practically looked like speeds. Gino hoped he wasn’t wandering around the Gym with them like that the whole time. He must have looked like a total queer...The other guys must have taken notice to his hardon too....

Gino quickly stripped out the clothes, tossing his boxers into a pile on the floor. He made a brisk walk to the showers, trying to wash the humiliating experience of off him. He was so preoccupied with the thought of looking like a fairy in front of all the Gym guys that he didn’t even notice Justin’s presence until the other man spoke up, “So what are you doin today Gino?” Gino instinctively turned around and was face to face with Justin’s wet slicked body. Gino stared openly at the picture perfect symmetry of this stud rock hard body. Gino noticed for the first time that Justin was completely denuded of his hair...everywhere. His rock hard cock sprung to life from a bald crotch.

Gino turned quickly because he to was getting an erection. What’s goin on? Gino’s mind screamed at him, I’m not a fag. Why the fuck am I getting hard...Gino decided to start thinking about something else. He tried to force his mind to thoughts of Pussy and girls with big tits and...but he just kept picturing Justin’s alluring naked body.

“Damn man you sure are hairy...,” Justin said from behind him. Gino turned around unthinking and lost himself in Justin’s big blue eyes. Yesterday he would have beat the shit out of this other guy just for staring at him but Gino found himself staring right back with as much intensity...what was going on. “Yeah I guess I’m a real bear.” Gino said as he tried to play it off. Justin just gave him a big smile and a knowing almost understanding look. Did I say something wrong? Gino thought.

“Ya know if you want to do something about that I know the perfect place to clean you right up. " Justin said nonchalantly motioning to his statuesque hairless body.

“Really I...” Gino began without thinking, “I mean no thanks man I gotta run.”

“Hot date?” Justin answered as he walked over to the shower nosel under which Gino was standing. Justin’s soapy lathered body seemed to almost, but not quite brush about against Gino’s big round biceps, sending shivers of all too powerful erotic pleasure up his spine. “Your lover must be real lucky.”

“I ain’t got one I..uhm ..just got shot down last night.”

“You get turned down? In what universe?”

Gino stared at Justin’s handsome face and the Cheshire cat smile that broke it in half. “I gotta run...” Gino said as flew out of the showers and back to the lockers. He threw on his close while he was still wet. Man Justin’s hot...What the fuck...Christ ...Uh shit I gotta get out of here and get home... I think that guy was flirting with me...I bet he wants to fuck...Fuck! I’ll beat the shit out f him...

Gino made out through the Gym and noticed for the second time how all the regulars looked after him. His shirt was really tight from being against his wet torso and he felt like strutting all the way to the main doors. He looked damn good with his muscles all pumped from his workout and his shirt clinging to him. The damn baggy Jeans ruined the effect though, they hi his legs and thighs and didn’t even elude to the size his basket. N his way out he scoped out some of the guys who were working out, there was a big gorilla doing curls who looked like Ross from friends on steroids and then there was a young guy maybe 18wearing sweats that barely concealed his big thighs...probably a gymnast...Sure there were innumerable women in skimpy little aerobics outfits but for some reason they didn’t catch his attention today. When he got in his car he was still rock hard. He was just going to go home and lye down and try to get his head on straight. However the erotic pull of his incredibly hard cock was too strong. He undid his belt pulled his boxers down past his cock and took his dick in both hands and began to stroke it like a madman. Bucking around in his front seat like a bitch in heat. He tried just to keep his mind blank, no girls, no tits, just his cock in his hands... but he kept seeing Justin’s strong face and his tight pecs, and that firm bubble butt.

“UGH!”

Gino cried as he came all over Brian’s Gym Shorts. Gino sat in the after glow for about 5 minutes letting the pressure drain out of him. He felt as if a flood had burst and now he could go on with the rest of his day in peace. He rolled up the sweaty and cum covered shorts and put them in his bag, but not before he took an almost involuntary sniff of their crotch. That was weird he thought.